The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambrose & Rollins update

+2
Kay Fabe
Hero
6 posters

Go down

Ambrose & Rollins update Empty Ambrose & Rollins update

Post by Hero Sun 18 Nov 2012, 12:03 am

-- WWE has reportedly been discussing for months ideas to call up Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins to the main roster to compete on RAW or SmackDown. They are still trying to decide how to debut the two future stars. Ambrose and Rollins are considered to be two top future superstars and a lot of stock has been put in them.

-- Rollins is currently holding the NXT Championship title. There has been talk of him dropping the belt before the end of the year. The idea would be as soon as he drops the belt, he will be immediately put on RAW or SmackDown. Regarding Ambrose, WWE is still looking for the right person and the right feud for him to begin his WWE career.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Ambrose & Rollins update Empty Re: Ambrose & Rollins update

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 18 Nov 2012, 9:10 am

Rollins reminds me a lot of early WWE CM Punk in that while he's got plenty of moves in his locker he's been trimmed down and has chosen to go mainly with the striking offence Punk uses, he also looks very similar to early WWE Punk too in my opinion.

I don't think this will hold him back, I actually think it'll make it easier for Rollins to make the break through given that someone else has already trailblazed that particular path, I do hope though that if the similarities I can see are shared within WWE Towers then Rollins won't be put under unfair pressure and expectancy, there is currently no great rush to promote Rollins, he's got a good spot right now and while he has already been held off far longer than he should have been there would be no point waiting this long to then rush him along at this juncture, he's done the hard graft so just let it happen naturally instead of forcing something upon us.

Ambrose is a different beast, while he has an internet fanbase, who let's face it, if they're still behind him with that fantastically generic name then they must be loyal, He has had a high profile 'worked bust-up' with Mick Foley over WrestleMania weekend of all weekends, however he still hasn't been properly introduced to WWE audiances as of yet, those Wrestling fanatics who watched FCW or scour YouTube for matches will know him but the fans wont, I wouldn't say this is a bad thing as its often good to see a fresh face on the scene but how many fresh faces come on the scene these days and make a big impact? You really have to have a big USP to make such an impact and being a great promo guy won't be enough from the off, you need to have the gimmick/look that captures the peoples imagination before they'll sit down and allow you to cup them in the palm of your hand while you verbally paint the picture...

I'll be very interested to see what the WWE do with these guys, they are clearly talented enough to be big players in due course but this initial introduction could make or break them

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Sun 18 Nov 2012, 10:04 am

From the way people on the internet go on and on about Ambrose, if this this fella doesn't turn water into wine or make a blind person see again when debuts, I'll be considering him a failure.

I agree with Kay Fabe about Rollins, no rush to push the guy, ease him into the main roster, and let him be built up, the guy has plenty of time to make a mark on the business.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 18 Nov 2012, 11:07 am

Definitely agree on Rollins, very good on NXT but I can easily see them pushing him too early and killing him.

He is loved by the NXT crowds. Even with his 'alternative' look hes a bit of a pretty boy. He seems destined for a lot of support in the company.

Maybe pop him in as the main who beats Cesaro. Then give him a Money in the Bank slot, easy way to get him noticed without forcing him down peoples throats.

Hes one of a few on NXT who has a lot about him, just need to hope they dont get thrown in too soon with too little planning and ruined.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 18 Nov 2012, 1:47 pm

Whenever i do watch NXT which is pretty much never. Seth Rollins is the man who stands out. Looks very good and i am interesting to see what he will bring to the main roster.

I tell you Dean Ambrose better be something otherwise im going to be very disappointed. Hyping him up too much isn't a good idea.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryptoyourisan Mon 19 Nov 2012, 4:36 am

AWW!!!! NAW!!!!

Cryptoyourisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 19 Nov 2012, 4:36 pm

!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin