The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leinster DVD opinions?

5 posters

Go down

Leinster DVD opinions? Empty Leinster DVD opinions?

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Mon 19 Nov 2012, 8:08 pm

Heard this is out
http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/newsroom/10129.php

Just wondering is it worth buying? Has anyone seen it?

pete (buachaill on eirne)

Back to top Go down

Leinster DVD opinions? Empty Re: Leinster DVD opinions?

Post by rodders Mon 19 Nov 2012, 8:14 pm

Best get it there Pete...could be the last final yous guys are in for a while.... Wink ...... Run
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Mon 19 Nov 2012, 8:20 pm

rodders wrote:Best get it there Pete...could be the last final yous guys are in for a while.... Wink ...... Run

Ah Rodders would ya shtop! Hug
You're a good, reasonable lad, you know deep down that the "Leinster dynasty" is only just coming in to fruition! While some absolute heros have or will retire/leave (Dempsey, O'Kelly, BOD, Darcy, Contempomi, Hickie, Horgan, Dempsey, Jennings) we have one (if not the best) academy in the Northern Hemisphere., the French are probably a bit ahead in this regard. But we are churning out top quality players and while we may not win the HCup again this year I am fully convinced that we are going to dominate Europe some more for a bit.

Europe beware there are a lot of 23-26 year olds with serious experience imagine what they are going to be like in another 4 years with more exciting talent coming through the ranks.

I'd be afraid Rodders mo chara.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon 19 Nov 2012, 8:27 pm

It's supposed to be a cracker Pete. Mate of mine worked for the company that did the post production. I heard about it during the summer. Might hit the Leinster shop and claim my sth 10% discount. every penny counts.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Mon 19 Nov 2012, 8:38 pm

Sounds good, I may have to invest so in it, back as a student/teacher so the pennies are few and far between but you gotta do whatcha gotta do!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Mon 19 Nov 2012, 8:54 pm

pete (buachaill on eirne) wrote:
rodders wrote:Best get it there Pete...could be the last final yous guys are in for a while.... Wink ...... Run

Ah Rodders would ya shtop! Hug
You're a good, reasonable lad, you know deep down that the "Leinster dynasty" is only just coming in to fruition! While some absolute heros have or will retire/leave (Dempsey, O'Kelly, BOD, Darcy, Contempomi, Hickie, Horgan, Dempsey, Jennings) we have one (if not the best) academy in the Northern Hemisphere., the French are probably a bit ahead in this regard. But we are churning out top quality players and while we may not win the HCup again this year I am fully convinced that we are going to dominate Europe some more for a bit.

Europe beware there are a lot of 23-26 year olds with serious experience imagine what they are going to be like in another 4 years with more exciting talent coming through the ranks.

I'd be afraid Rodders mo chara.
Im a bit worried about the quality of backs we are producing. We seem to be producing plenty of forwards but not a lot of backs which is strange for Leinster. The only one Im excited for is Adam Byrne but he's right at the start of his pro career and it could be a while before we see him get a run of games with the A's.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Mon 19 Nov 2012, 11:34 pm

Only messing Leinster friends.. Hug guinness .... sort of.... Run
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Tue 20 Nov 2012, 9:34 pm

It looks good, so I wont download it illegally. I'll buy the thing for the club. Has lots of guys in it, who just missed out on this era. It shows what it meant for them too. Some trailers of it on the Leinster Website. Looks great.

I hope Santy brings me it... Ive been a good boy an ting. Mostly.

Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down