The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khan - show some humility and you might be liked more!!

+16
Kareem61
milkyboy
AdamT
KO-KING
Union Cane
Strongback
AlexHuckerby
Rowley
Sugar Boy Sweetie
TopHat24/7
bellchees
88Chris05
No1Jonesy
ShahenshahG
coxy0001
TRUSSMAN66
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Khan - show some humility and you might be liked more!! - Page 2 Empty Khan - show some humility and you might be liked more!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 03 Dec 2012, 11:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Here we go again on ringside the other night.....

"I was pumped all ready for Petersen to get my titles back etc etc"

We get it!!! obviously you weren't all pumped up and ready for Garcia........

It's alright Mate because we know you could never lose a fight in your life!!!

Same with your degrading of Kell Brook on ringside the other week...most guys might have realised they'd been trashed in their last fight and been a bit more classy!!!!

Petersen and Garcia were Roach's fault and you slipped against prescott.....It's alright Son we understand!!!!!

Note to Haroon - Take a good look at your brother's personality...act the complete opposite and you might be as popular as Bruno or Hatton!!!

Molina please trash this guy....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Khan - show some humility and you might be liked more!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Khan - show some humility and you might be liked more!!

Post by Union Cane Mon 03 Dec 2012, 3:07 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:To be fair Jeff we can only quote them whilst they are there which means they hadn't been deleted, so how could we know not to quote them because they'd been deleted if they're still there?! Erm

Perhaps you could apply a modicum of commen sen...

Doh
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Khan - show some humility and you might be liked more!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Khan - show some humility and you might be liked more!!

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Mon 03 Dec 2012, 3:13 pm

This was a good discussion until the uneccessary race comment. Now I've lost my train of thought.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 03 Dec 2012, 4:49 pm

Truss has history....

"Dorian doesn't do machine hack squats"

Probably not the best source to go to for accurate information..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 03 Dec 2012, 7:16 pm

Not the most consistent are you????

You said Dorian did machine squats........I said he did machine hatch squats.

You're losing it you old fart.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 03 Dec 2012, 7:22 pm

What's a hatch squat!! Laugh

and I'm losing it!!!!!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 03 Dec 2012, 10:43 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:What's a hatch squat!! Laugh

and I'm losing it!!!!!!

Bleedin auto spell checkers......

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Mon 03 Dec 2012, 11:07 pm

Are you two still bickering about this?! Weight lifting is for pansies anyway.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by KO-KING Mon 03 Dec 2012, 11:50 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:"Now go and get a life!!"

got one Mate but I'm allowed to give my opinion on Khan the same way you are allowed to insult me...

Freedom of speech it's called...now get lost!!

you don't have complete freedom of speech in this country, think about it with complete freedom of speech there wouldn't be any defamation cases held against individuals. Complete Freedom of speech is only given to MP's in parliament

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Tue 04 Dec 2012, 11:32 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:"Now go and get a life!!"

got one Mate but I'm allowed to give my opinion on Khan the same way you are allowed to insult me...

Freedom of speech it's called...now get lost!!

Not your mate, fella.

Based on the stupid stuff you spout on here, I wouldn't call that mutch off a life.

Will gladly get lost, straight after you've finished playing in traffic

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Tue 04 Dec 2012, 11:36 am

coxy0001 wrote:
No1Jonesy wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:
what he is saying has no impact on my life what so ever

If he said he had been nailing your missus behind your back I think that statement may then be considered redundant.

Just saying, y'know.

But he didnt so your comment is redundant

Just saying, y'know.....

Best watch his presser this week then...

Without being too pedantic that will then fall under 'will say' and not 'has said'

However I will bet you my house, car and savings he will not say it in his upcoming presser.... you game?

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 03 Mar 2016, 10:07 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Here we go again on ringside the other night.....

We get it!!!  obviously you weren't all pumped up and ready for Garcia........

Same with your degrading of Kell Brook on ringside the other week...most guys might have realised they'd been trashed in their last fight and been a bit more classy!!!!

Petersen and Garcia were Roach's fault and you slipped against prescott.....It's alright Son we understand!!!!!

Note to Haroon - Take a good look at your brother's personality...act the complete opposite and you might be as popular as Bruno or Hatton!!!

Happened to be going over old threads, this is a beauty. Truss you fair changed your tune!! Cool

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 03 Mar 2016, 10:27 am

AdamT wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Here we go again on ringside the other night.....

We get it!!!  obviously you weren't all pumped up and ready for Garcia........

Happened to be going over old threads, this is a beauty. Truss you fair changed your tune!! Cool

Adam, you need to get out more fella Wink

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 03 Mar 2016, 10:31 am

I'm at work mate. Can't access many sites. Either be a nerd and go over sh1t, or do a bit of work.

But you're right of course! Smile

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kareem61 Thu 03 Mar 2016, 1:34 pm

Blatant trolling

Kareem61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Mar 2016, 2:26 pm

Truss you're writing some very good articles here of late but I want to add that I too like Khan, and hope that he wins ,even though he's a bit of a birdbrain. Some humility? Yeah, like all those other boxers we could name, such as....
David Haye wrote an article in Metro that he thought Khan would win, and although I take everything he says with a huge pinch of salt, as he is more promoter than fighter, I have a niggling feeling that Khan is being underestimated for this fight....(sorry for mimicking the three dot thing, but it's kind of catchy)...

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 03 Mar 2016, 2:30 pm

The article is from long ago mate. I'm a very bored individual, that lives in my mums attic. I just wanted to point out how hypocritical some can be, when accusing me of Khan hate. Truss's opinion has changed drastically since this article.

Anyway I think Khan is a good fighter, but being humble isn't his strongest card. I still would love to see him win in May.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 03 Mar 2016, 2:43 pm

Andy, the three dots are called an ellipsis. Contrary to popular opinion, they were not invented by truss, though he may have cornered the market in them.

Feel free to use them without fear of copyright infringement.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Thu 03 Mar 2016, 3:55 pm

People change their opinions from time to time. Nowt wrong with that.

Shame a few more people can't change their perception of Khan. Talented fighter with a glass chin and a big mouth. Take it with a pinch of salt as there's no reason to hate the guy.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 03 Mar 2016, 3:58 pm

I don't hate him. I never have hated him. I have found him irritating these last couple of years, but he has stepped up to the plate now. I am fully behind him and hope beats Canelo.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Thu 03 Mar 2016, 4:38 pm

Khan can be accused of a lot of things by many on here, but the boys got bottle. There's no fights out there for him where he will get hit in the face nearly as hard. Couldn't have taken a harder fight.

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 03 Mar 2016, 4:57 pm

I always thought he was just a bit intellectually challenged. His fights are entertaining, there's always that 'what if' if factor regarding his whiskers, but he has a ton of heart.

He puts his foot in his mouth, but it doesn't make him a bad lad. Good luck to him I say.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by rapidringsroad Fri 04 Mar 2016, 8:49 pm

How can anyone blame Khan for wanting to fight Mayweather and Pacquio, Hatton got to fight them both and I don't think he was a better fighter than Khan.At least with Khan you know you are going to get an entertaining fight not like watching Mayweather's mostly boring episodes.

rapidringsroad

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri 04 Mar 2016, 8:57 pm

AdamT wrote:The article is from long ago mate. I'm a very bored individual, that lives in my mums attic. I just wanted to point out how hypocritical some can be, when accusing me of Khan hate. Truss's opinion has changed drastically since this article.

Anyway I think Khan is a good fighter, but being humble isn't his strongest card. I still would love to see him win in May.

You're just a sad hypocritical idiot Adam, you've reached depths even James Cameron hasn't.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 04 Mar 2016, 9:08 pm

Why didn't you do us all a favour and take that bet. You yellow wee idiot.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri 04 Mar 2016, 9:14 pm

It's so cute when children throw a hissy fit.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 04 Mar 2016, 9:22 pm

I don't know you personally,but the optimist in me,thinks you could be a good guy in the real world. If so hope you have a good weekend

No doubt we will argue on here again. Good luck!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kareem61 Fri 04 Mar 2016, 10:12 pm

He's a clown of the highest order HH.

Kareem61

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 04 Mar 2016, 10:35 pm

Kareem how is the weightlifting going? Haha

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 04 Mar 2016, 10:40 pm

Also I feel privileged. 99% of your posts are licking Amir's balls and the other percent is aimed at me or Coxy.

I hope mr Khan has a restraining order on you.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2