The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think will win the 2013 royal rumble? (RAW spoilers)

+9
MetalMotty
Hero
Bull
Mr H
Crimey
Don Caboose
Ent
Kay Fabe
TopoftheChops
13 posters

Go down

Who do you think will win the 2013 royal rumble? (RAW spoilers) Empty Who do you think will win the 2013 royal rumble? (RAW spoilers)

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 04 Dec 2012, 10:36 am

Personally I can see a Cena vs Ziggler Match for the WHC at Wrestlemania, I would book Cena to win Ziggler's MITB at TLC and then I would have Ziggler win the rumble.

Miz is also another possibility as I think he could do a program with Punk and Rock for the WWE title.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will win the 2013 royal rumble? (RAW spoilers) Empty Re: Who do you think will win the 2013 royal rumble? (RAW spoilers)

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 04 Dec 2012, 12:20 pm

Ryback

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will win the 2013 royal rumble? (RAW spoilers) Empty Re: Who do you think will win the 2013 royal rumble? (RAW spoilers)

Post by Ent Tue 04 Dec 2012, 12:34 pm

Miz could go out on his shield at the end of the rumble with ryback winning as part of his face turn.

Read somewhere that this cena vs Ziggler for the briefcase could set up a unification match at mania vs the rock.

That would be fairly crazy IMO, Ziggler will prob get the win in a slightly screwy fashion to tide cena over until the rumble.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Caboose Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:19 pm

I'd imagine The Shield will be involved in the finish of Ziggler/Cena at TLC, probably helping Ziggler retain his MITB. It would keep in line with the whole "injustice" aspect of their gimmick.

Don Caboose

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:21 pm

I think Cena will win and face The Rock for the WWE Title at Wrestlemania.

What will be interesting is whether the Rumble will still main event even with The Rock on the card, as you could have the Rumble on, and then Rock v Punk with Rock winning and a Rock/Cena stand off at the end or you could have Rock v Punk second and have Punk enter the Rumble, but ultimately not win, and Rock to come out when Cena is celebrating.

I'd love to see the second one, just for how great it'd be if Punk, after losing the world title, enters the Royal Rumble and even comes close to winning the Rumble.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:45 pm

How about Cena wins the WHC briefcase AND the Royal Rumble. Punk beats Rock at The Rumble thanks to a returning Lesnar. Cena cashes in at EC and wins the WHC. Cena vs Punk unification match at Mania aswell as Rock v Brock.

Or.

Cena wins the WHC briefcase. The Undertaker wins the Royal Rumble and faces WHC Sheamus at Mania with Cena vs Rock II also on the card. Rock beats Cena again, Taker beats Sheamus to win the WHC. Cena cashes in and wins the WHC and ends the streak after interference from The Shield and its revealed Cena is the one behind The Shield, Mania closes with Cena holding the WHC aloft side by side with The Shield.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:47 pm

Jericho to face Ziggler.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:50 pm

What's the odds on the Shield having a SES moment where they dominate the Rumble early on, have Ambrose talking inbetween each guy coming down only for Ryback to beat all three?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 04 Dec 2012, 2:05 pm

If they're going to have a World Title Unification match then Rock vs Cena would be pretty epic, like the past when Jericho got involved, I believe we need the very biggest names possible for these stand alone matches

Austin vs Rock
Austin vs Hogan
Rock vs Hogan
Austin vs HHH

That's the names at the time that should have been in the Unification match, if they go that route again they can't make the same mistake, I'm a huge Punk fan but until he has 3/4/5 huge wins that will stand the test of time I don't believe he should be in that type of match

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 04 Dec 2012, 2:08 pm

Im backing Ryback to beat Kane's elimination record.

I'd mark if the number 30 entrant counts down and Lesnar's music hits and he goes batshit insane and wins the whole thing and challenges either Punk or Rock for the title at Mania.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Tue 04 Dec 2012, 3:17 pm

ill give 2 options, a well established star and a newish but established one
1, Jericho
2, Daniel Bryan

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 04 Dec 2012, 4:29 pm

Jericho? What's the thinking behind that?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 04 Dec 2012, 4:47 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:Jericho? What's the thinking behind that?

Guessing because of the way he left back in Augest. Maybe if Dolph is World Champion and Jericho wins the rumble. The 2 can pick up where they left of and have a match for the World title at Wrestle Mania. Also gives Dolph a chance to get a big win over a big name and not in screwy fashion like the last time.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 04 Dec 2012, 8:25 pm

2 candidates for me: Cena or Ryback

Cena so he's got the chance to go for a title at Mania and Ryback to continue his dominant streak and keep him looking strong.

I'd love Lesnar to come back and win, and challenge Punk for the title causing Heyman to choose a side maybe, giving Punk a big win at Mania.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 05 Dec 2012, 10:28 am

I'm thinking that with the recent passing of Buddy Roberts WWE will give Michael Hayes the Rumble victory, in a move reminiscent of Rey Mysterio's win at the 2006 Rumble.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Wed 05 Dec 2012, 2:16 pm

I'd have Orton win it, but have Ziggler announce that he's going to cash in at Mania. I'd them have Orton dismiss Dolph and say he should just cash in cheap as it's the only way he'd win. Big Show to retain the WHC at Elimination Chamber, Orton to come out, hit the RKO and punt Show, before calling Ziggler out to win the title. Ziggler doesn't come out as he wants to cash in at mania. After the event, Ziggler and Vickie argue over this and Ziggler ditches Vickie. Ziggler goes into a triple threat match at Mania as the face and wins the WHC.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down