The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAW 31st January discussion - SPOILERS

+3
hodge
Cymru1991
Adam D
7 posters

Go down

RAW 31st January discussion - SPOILERS Empty RAW 31st January discussion - SPOILERS

Post by Adam D Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:15 am

Please feel free to discuss last nights RAW here.

Watching it at the moment and have the following comments:

21 Feb 2011 Vignette - either Sting or The Undertaker (I reckon undie)

Ted Dibiase made to look stupid yet again

Gail Kim is hotter than the two Bellas put together - this feud is going nowhere, and is damaging Bryans credibility and push

Great Khali, Mark Henry and the Usos in a dance off. Really? REALLY? Is Khali really worse at dancing than wrestling - the mind boggles!

Just seen Rtruth botch the skinning the cat back into the ring - God he sucks!

JoMo just obviously set up a spot to hang on by his feet - so staged!

Cena sells like Egyptian holidays. Well it looks like Miz is going to be in the headline of Wrestlemania as he is facing Lawler at EC. They couldnt give it to Lawler could they?

Last edited by Hobo on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 11:01 am; edited 5 times in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

RAW 31st January discussion - SPOILERS Empty Re: RAW 31st January discussion - SPOILERS

Post by Cymru1991 Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:18 am

I would LOVE to think that this particular vignette signalled the arrival of Sting (I've heard people making comparisons between last night's piece and the starrcade 1997 vignette for sting v hogan.. infact check them both out!) But my rational brain says that it can't be true. Plus, look at what the WWE did with regard to the Rumble- Everyone was convinced that Awesome Kong was going to debut in that Diva's championship match but we had the rug pulled from under our feet then, so I reckon that we'll most probably see Undertaker's return.

Cymru1991

Back to top Go down

RAW 31st January discussion - SPOILERS Empty Re: RAW 31st January discussion - SPOILERS

Post by Adam D Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:21 am

Just watched the HHH film trailer for the "chaperone".

This film looks like it is going to suck balls!

Given the choice of The Chaperone or Hobo with a Shotgun, I know which one I am watching.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:53 am

the date of the vignette (sp?) is dated for the raw after the elimination PPV so will something happen at the PPV or on the raw itself...

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:56 am

my prediction is that a vignette will play at the PPV and cause a distraction and it will be resolved on the RAW

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:58 am

Too true Hobo, that film trailer looks absolutely useless. Typical predictable WWE endorsed tack that quite frankly is an insult to anyone with an ounce of intelligence. :606laugh:

Back to last nights show though! I knew from the moment the 7-man 'Raw Rumble' was announced and with Jerry's name in the hat that he was going to win it. It was obviously the correct hunch as he turned out victorious. This obviously sets him up for a 1 on 1 with The Miz at EC, with the remaining participants involved in the actual chamber match (is that correct?).

R-Truth botching the double skin the cat (didn't know the technical term for that so thank you Hobo - you learn something new everyday) with JoMo was frankly an embarrassment. Reminding myself of CM Punk doing R-Truth's 'what's up' gesture at the Rumble put a smile back on my face.

Sheamus was made to look reasonably good in my opinion. Cena was well, typical Cena, doing the whole friendly with Lawler scene at the end. It seems quite obvious what will happen now for WM as you mention Hobo - you questioning whether or not Lawler could nick the title at EC? Quite possible as long as the strap is returned (or given to someone else) in the editions of RAW that follow before WM. It'd be a nice fitting send off for a man who might want to consider his actual wrestling retirement sometime soon. thumbsup

Diva's match - YAWN.

Tag Match - YAWN.

What else was there? Oh yeah, Del Rio at the start, with Miz and Edge all having a little tea party in the ring and Del Rio ultimately announcing that he will go on to face Edge at WM - that wasn't a surprise. Given the slight bias in overall popularity and worth of the WWE title in favour of the WHC it seems logical not to push Del Rio too far up the ladder yet. You know Creative, they have a habit of dumping people right back off it.

Edge vs Miz was not bad. Getting sick of looking at Alex Riley now though. He needs to stop being The Miz's rear end bandit and do something productive on his own.

No sign of Triple H. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockmasterV2 Tue 01 Feb 2011, 2:32 pm

I work mid-lates on a tuesday so i stayed up last night to watch RAW and have the following comments...

Jerry the King Lawler should NOT be winning battle royals with the maineventers of RAW, although the guy can still move, hes too old to be taking the limelight from the true stars of RAW. I don't think the King has the same credibility of other 'Legends' to pull off some kind of miracle and defeat The Miz. It would be more believable for Nash to do this kind of role (although again would be severely damaging to The Miz) than the King.

Back to Nash - Growing up watching him and Shawn Michaels and the share friendship they had really made me love the guy, the way Michaels would jump up and give him the high five really set me on wrestling. Really the backstage stuff some of you guys share made me think Nash is abit of an bum, but to be honest, if he were to feud with a maineventer, i would mark out!

The dance off - We're getting abit old now lads and maybe this is a thing for the future, although Scotty too Hotty would win in a real dance-off.

Edge Vs The Miz - predictable, a more seasoned veteran wins and the young and sneaky champ loses again. I think Punk plays the role of the sneaky heel so well, its like a villian in a bond movie, they're sneaky, scared but on the whole, really know how to kick the Poopie up!
ShockmasterV2
ShockmasterV2

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 01 Feb 2011, 6:41 pm

I think Morrison would have made the most sense in a last chance match for the title at EC, theyve already had a title match so finishing that would have been better, then chuck say Bryan, a returning Triple H at the chamber, Alex Riley to help Miz or hell even Booker in there rather than King in the battle royal

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Wed 02 Feb 2011, 11:27 am

Miz v Jerry Lawler

Headlining the EC ppv...

Really?..Really?...Really?

Worst main event, I can remember in a long long time

I am in no way looking forward to that shambles...

WWE please can you grasp the fact that that we dont want to see a washed up old man in the main event, thats TNA territory!

and for the love of gawd stop pushing ron killings!!! the guy is terrible and I hate him and his stupid whats up poopie!, put Tatsu in the chamber at least then it would be watchable...

SPOILER - Cena wins chamber! Cena v Miz for the belt at mania...Cena wins YAWN!

Rant over, thanks for your time

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Wed 02 Feb 2011, 3:14 pm

Cant seem to watch it anywhere?! Youtube has had the links removed, then the ones on Telly-Tv.com are all taking forever to buffer !!! I dont mind that I know what happened, just want to watch it Sad Please help !!!
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymru1991 Wed 02 Feb 2011, 3:16 pm

Jammy31 wrote:Cant seem to watch it anywhere?! Youtube has had the links removed, then the ones on Telly-Tv.com are all taking forever to buffer !!! I dont mind that I know what happened, just want to watch it Sad Please help !!!

google "watch X online" and click on the first link. look under the tv show tab on the left and find the WWE stuff. It should be there, along with every other raw and smackdown ever and most of the ppv's (and ALL of the WCW nitro's too!!) Very Happy

Cymru1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Wed 02 Feb 2011, 3:22 pm

Thank you very much Very Happy Sorry to disturb the discussion...

Back to your business people Rolling Eyes :606laugh:
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Thu 03 Feb 2011, 6:10 am

21-2=19, 1-1=0; Therefore, Undertaker Returns On 2-21-11

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down