The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Raw 24/12 Results

+8
Liam
Crimey
Statto00
MtotheC
theundisputedY2D2
cloudsm
Hero
Fernando
12 posters

Go down

WWE Raw 24/12 Results Empty WWE Raw 24/12 Results

Post by Fernando Wed 19 Dec - 12:44

Dark Match
* Alex Riley defeated Michael McGillicutty.

WWE Raw (Airing next Monday)

* Santa Claus opens RAW but Alberto Del Rio comes out and hits him with his car. An ambulance showed up to help Santa. Santa Claus gets stretchered out. The crowd chants, "You Killed Santa."

* Kane beat Cody Rhodes

* Natalya, Alicia Foxx, Kaitlyn and Layla defeated Rosa Mendes, Eve, Aksana and Tamina when Kaitlyn pinned Eve.

* Big Show vs. Sheamus in a Lumberjack Frost Match is next. The guys around ringside are Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, Darren Young, Titus O'Neil, Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, Tensai, Brodus Clay and The Usos. Sheamus won with the Brogue Kick and everyone brawled after the match.

* David Otunga comes out as Alberto Del Rio's lawyer after he hit Santa Claus earlier. This leads to Otunga vs. Zack Ryder. Ryder defeats Otunga.

* Wade Barrett and Antonio Cesaro vs. The Miz and Kofi Kingston is up next. Miz and Kofi get the win.

* Brad Maddox vs. The Great Khali is next. Hornswoggle comes out dressed as an elf. Khali gets the win with a chokeslam. He and Hornswoggle sing Merry Christmas until CM Punk comes out and interrupts.

* Punk rants on Ryback and wants him punished for causing the injury. Heyman grabs the mic and does his usual speech putting Punk over as champion. Ryback interrupts him to a big pop. Ryback announced that his title match on the first Raw of 2013 will be a TLC match. Ryback chanted TLC instead of Feed Me More

* Raw will return to Pittsburgh three weeks before WrestleMania 29 with a Raw TV event on March 18.

* Daniel Bryan defeated Damien Sandow.

* The Usos, Brodus Clay, Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel and Santino Marella vs. 3MB, Darren Young, Titus O'Neil and Tensai is up next. Team Usos get the win.

* The crew sets up Christmas trees and presents around the ring. Alberto Del Rio vs. John Cena in a Miracle on 34th Street Fight is up next. Good entertaining match for Christmas. Cena got the win. They had different weapons and items in the presents at ringside. Ricardo Rodriguez got involved. Mick Foley came out as Santa Claus and swung a bag of toys at Ricardo before Cena got the win. Foley Claus passed out presents as Cena gave a speech to the fans and the WWE crew.

Source/nodq.com

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw 24/12 Results Empty Re: WWE Raw 24/12 Results

Post by Hero Wed 19 Dec - 13:18

I'm just hoping that because it sounds that bad it turns out good?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudsm Wed 19 Dec - 13:37

So has Del Rio gone back as a heel now lol

cloudsm

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 19 Dec - 14:07

So has Del Rio's epic face turn lasted all of 2 weeks? Maybe he's a face AND a heel? "I weel save Reecardo from 3MB and tag weeth the Brooklyn Brawler but I weel also run over Santa Claus! It ees my DESTINY!"

Pity they didn't do a 'Who ran over Santa?' storyline like they did with Stone Cold back in 1999.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 19 Dec - 14:08

A lumberjack frost match and a miracle on 34th street fight Laugh it's safe to say I won't be wasting any of my precious planner space on this!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 19 Dec - 14:10

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:
So has Del Rio's epic face turn lasted all of 2 weeks? Maybe he's a face AND a heel? "I weel save Reecardo from 3MB and tag weeth the Brooklyn Brawler but I weel also run over Santa Claus! It ees my DESTINY!"

Pity they didn't do a 'Who ran over Santa?' storyline like they did with Stone Cold back in 1999.

ADR: 'I did it for the grinch'

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 19 Dec - 14:11

Here's a different report on the main event:

John Cena defeated Alberto Del Rio (w/Ricardo Rodriguez) in a Miracle on 34th Street Fight in 12:30. There were wreaths, Christmas trees, and presents around the ring. It was like WCW Uncensored. Del Rio grabbed a mic and said what happened to Santa was an accident and he wasn't trying to hurt him. Cena unwrapped a present at ringside and found a chair, which he struck Del Rio with.

Ricardo slid a present to Del Rio, but he unwrapped it and found a pie. He tried to use it, but Cena ducked. They fought up the ramp and Cena unwrapped a monitor, which he struck Del Rio with. Del Rio opened another gift and found a teddy bear. Vince McMahon had to be cracking up somewhere. Cena hit Ricardo with a wreath and a box.

Cena struck Del Rio with a tree. He unwrapped a bowling ball and rolled it into Del Rio's yam bag. He screwed up his first bowl, so he did a retake. Cena opened another gift and found a fire extinguisher, which he sprayed at Del Rio. Santa (Mick Foley) came out and hit Ricardo with a sack of toys. Cena hit the Attitude Adjustment on Del Rio and got the win.

Santa gave Del Rio and Ricardo gifts despite what happened to him. Cena said it's a Christmas miracle and it's about forgiveness. Cena thanked the fans and the crew. He and Foley wished everyone a Merry Christmas. They handed out gifts to fans to close out the show.

-----------

Am I wrong to really want to see this because it sounds just so bad!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 19 Dec - 14:12

MtotheC wrote:A lumberjack frost match and a miracle on 34th street fight Laugh it's safe to say I won't be wasting any of my precious planner space on this!

Dunno about that MtotheC, Del Rio killing Santa sounds pretty darned good and if Kane was dressed as the Christmas Creature for his match with Cody Rhodes then it's the best RAW of 2012 OK

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 19 Dec - 14:13

Hero wrote:Here's a different report on the main event:

John Cena defeated Alberto Del Rio (w/Ricardo Rodriguez) in a Miracle on 34th Street Fight in 12:30. There were wreaths, Christmas trees, and presents around the ring. It was like WCW Uncensored. Del Rio grabbed a mic and said what happened to Santa was an accident and he wasn't trying to hurt him. Cena unwrapped a present at ringside and found a chair, which he struck Del Rio with.

Ricardo slid a present to Del Rio, but he unwrapped it and found a pie. He tried to use it, but Cena ducked. They fought up the ramp and Cena unwrapped a monitor, which he struck Del Rio with. Del Rio opened another gift and found a teddy bear. Vince McMahon had to be cracking up somewhere. Cena hit Ricardo with a wreath and a box.

Cena struck Del Rio with a tree. He unwrapped a bowling ball and rolled it into Del Rio's yam bag. He screwed up his first bowl, so he did a retake. Cena opened another gift and found a fire extinguisher, which he sprayed at Del Rio. Santa (Mick Foley) came out and hit Ricardo with a sack of toys. Cena hit the Attitude Adjustment on Del Rio and got the win.

Santa gave Del Rio and Ricardo gifts despite what happened to him. Cena said it's a Christmas miracle and it's about forgiveness. Cena thanked the fans and the crew. He and Foley wished everyone a Merry Christmas. They handed out gifts to fans to close out the show.

-----------

Really hope the fans started a "YOU CAN'T BOWL!" chant at this point.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 19 Dec - 14:17

Ricardo slid a present to Del Rio, but he unwrapped it and found a pie.
Cena opened another gift and found a fire extinguisher

Who the bejeezus sends pies and fire extinguishers as Christmas presents?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 19 Dec - 14:19

Hero wrote:
Ricardo slid a present to Del Rio, but he unwrapped it and found a pie.
Cena opened another gift and found a fire extinguisher

Who the bejeezus sends pies and fire extinguishers as Christmas presents?

You're not gonna like what I got you for Chrimbo then Hero Erm

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 19 Dec - 14:25

Is it a pie shaped fire extinguisher?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Wed 19 Dec - 14:28

Hero wrote:Here's a different report on the main event:

-----------

Does this description not make Cena seem a bit heelish? Wishful thinking?

All I want for Christmas is a Cena turn.

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 19 Dec - 14:31

Hero wrote:Is it a pie shaped fire extinguisher?

Close, it's a fire extinguisher shaped pie. Dammit I just ruined the surprise!

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 19 Dec - 15:12

Phew, I'm allergic to pie-shaped fire extinguishers but fire extinguisher shaped pies are my fave. They are easy to get mixed up on though.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 19 Dec - 16:44

I'd love after years of people calling for a Cena turn they did it on a live Smackdown in a Christmas match against Alberto Del Rio. Laugh

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed 19 Dec - 16:54

Sounds pretty awful but its the last one before xmas so you can't blame creative for thinking sod it its not important (which it isn't).

Would have been great if santa was throwing gifts out to the audience and the shield come down, powerbombed him through the announce table, grab a mic and say 'none of you have been good this year! this is another example of the injustice in this company!' i'd mark out tbh.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 19 Dec - 16:57

Screaming U can't C me at Santa then AAing him through his sledge as 5 year olds look on in agast.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed 19 Dec - 16:59

Team 3D return and go all mae young on santa, meaning no xmas presents for anyone?

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Wed 19 Dec - 20:46

Crimey wrote:I'd love after years of people calling for a Cena turn they did it on a live Smackdown in a Christmas match against Alberto Del Rio. Laugh
Wouldn't it be so like the WWE though?

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by ManofSteel Fri 21 Dec - 11:58

Apparently The Rock has been confirmed for the 7th January Raw, same night that Punk faces Ryback in TLC.

Think someone is getting rockbottomed.

ManofSteel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Dec - 1:15

Man I hate Cena, every time he comes on I cringe, he's so cheesy

Already 14 minutes in and the fact that its Christmas is no excuse for how bad this could end up being

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 27 Dec - 15:31

For Christmas Eve it wasn't a bad Raw.

Alberto Del Rio back to heel already, i mean really?

The Ryback vs CM Punk segment was a positive. TLC match on Raw in a few weeks, should be a decent match and the rock will be on that Raw i think so it is good build up to the Royal Rumble.

Another funny segment with Kane and Daniel Bryan Laugh

Where the hell were the shield? WWE Raw 24/12 Results 3181402168

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 27 Dec - 15:53

I think that ADR was the accidental heel in this weeks episode. I dont think its him back to a heel full time.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 27 Dec - 17:01

Adam D wrote:I think that ADR was the accidental heel in this weeks episode. I dont think its him back to a heel full time.

True

But would of it been more logical to do someone like Damien Sandow, Cody Rhodes, Antonio Cessaro. Wouldn't it?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 27 Dec - 17:15

But that would involve the creative team showing continuity and sense, can you see where this then falls down?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 28 Dec - 1:41

There were some funny moments in a nonsense episode, including Darren Young's reaction to Santa being knocked out, Daniel Bryan and Kane's gift givings and the Teddy bear bit. Del Rio and Rodriguez do have good chemistry, they may actually stumble onto them two being quite funny heels that want to be liked.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down