The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flintoff Retires?

+10
Small Time
ShahenshahG
hampo17
School Project
Rowley
milkyboy
bellchees
Seanusarrilius
ManofSteel
mobilemaster8
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Flintoff Retires? - Page 2 Empty Flintoff Retires?

Post by mobilemaster8 Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

It appears as if Big Freddy has undergone a shoulder operation and may consider quitting the sport.

I would have to agree with him based on his windmill demolition in his pro debut.

Retires as an undefeated ATG British legend of the sport. There is simply no blueprint.

Who knows how far he could have gone.

Anyway, enough crap, he was garbage. Good to see him dabble in our great sport though, fair play to the man. He looked awkward but got the win which is more then most would/could achieve.

Thoughts?

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Flintoff Retires? - Page 2 Empty Re: Flintoff Retires?

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:58 am

They wanted fat ronaldo's football skills for NUFC instead they got LJ and a Ladyboy.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:32 am

I've told you before Tina, she ain't from Newcastle, which means she is a normal colour with proper skin.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:35 am

milkyboy wrote:Do jack.... Your bird isn't a one woman man? Anything you want to tell us about your bird? Have we uncovered the facade of your homophobia? Wink or is it merely an innocent little ladyboy fetish you're going through?

I debated phrasing it to avoid such a comment. Looks like a bad choice to have left it now.

If it helps you make your mind up though milky, she's probably got bigger balls than you Whistle

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:15 pm

I don't doubt it jack, my real name's Debbie. Great the freedom these Internet forums give you isn't it.

It's just all so clear now, though. Bit like seeing an old wham video, and wondering why our gaydar was so off in those days. Your man's man, professional northerner act. Even the name...lumber in Jacksie. Should just have called yourself sausage jockey and saved us the trouble of outing you.

Enough of this childish banter, I 'm signing off for the evening before heading off tomorrow for Christmas in sunny Denmark. Have a good one, all.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:25 pm

milkyboy wrote:I don't doubt it jack, my real name's Debbie. Great the freedom these Internet forums give you isn't it.

It's just all so clear now, though. Bit like seeing an old wham video, and wondering why our gaydar was so off in those days. Your man's man, professional northerner act. Even the name...lumber in Jacksie. Should just have called yourself sausage jockey and saved us the trouble of outing you.

Enough of this childish banter, I 'm signing off for the evening before heading off tomorrow for Christmas in sunny Denmark. Have a good one, all.

Laugh

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2