The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How in-depth do you go in the universe mode on WWE13?

3 posters

Go down

How in-depth do you go in the universe mode on WWE13? Empty How in-depth do you go in the universe mode on WWE13?

Post by VDT Thu 03 Jan 2013, 4:13 pm

I've basically started my own promotion called Ultra Violent Dragons with 2 shows made up of my CAWs which number about 35 at the moment.

One is the elite league with the 15 top wrestlers with boss arena and the other is like a lower league show and the arena looks school sports hall.

Wrestlers can be promoted to the Elite show by either winning the major title on the lower league show, winning the money in the bank or a rumble which I have setup as lower league show exclusive shows.

By the time Wrestlemania comes round the elite league has more than 15 wrestlers in it so the top 15 still on the show and the rest get relegated to the lower league show.
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

How in-depth do you go in the universe mode on WWE13? Empty Re: How in-depth do you go in the universe mode on WWE13?

Post by MtotheC Thu 03 Jan 2013, 4:19 pm

That sounds awesome I didn't know you could go into that much detail like that, I've had the game since Christmas and only played attitude era which is quality. I will def be getting into universe mode if that's the kind of thing you can do.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

How in-depth do you go in the universe mode on WWE13? Empty Re: How in-depth do you go in the universe mode on WWE13?

Post by VDT Fri 04 Jan 2013, 9:45 am

I still haven't started the attitude era mode yet! Keep meaning to but I've been to engross in the Universe Mode – Creating Superstars, Titles, Stables, PPVs and Arenas etc.
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 04 Jan 2013, 10:38 am

That sounds fantastic VDT, I've made a few CAWs (5 I think) and an arena but that's as far as I've got so far with it.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 04 Jan 2013, 11:07 am

VDT wrote:I still haven't started the attitude era mode yet! Keep meaning to but I've been to engross in the Universe Mode – Creating Superstars, Titles, Stables, PPVs and Arenas etc.

You need to it really is class, plus you can unlock all the legends, shamrock, dude love, the road warriors, new age outlaws etc

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Fri 04 Jan 2013, 11:20 am

I keep meaning too coz I wanna get rid of superstars and replace it with a legends show with the old titles but I say I'll have one match in a universe than try attitube mode and get engross again than its suddenly 3 hours later and time for bed! I'll give it a go tonight!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down