The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official *England to Grand Slam Glory 2013* Thread

+78
t1000advancedprototype
overlordofthewest
Josiah Maiestas
2ndtimeround
ScarletSpiderman
senghenydd1913
thomh
GloriousEmpire
TJ1
BlueNote
Glas a du
sickofwendy
bedfordwelsh
MacKnocked-on
wales606
whocares
blackcanelion
100%beefy
lostinwales
Ospreydragon
Taffineastbourne
Portnoy's Complaint
Thomond
TrailApe
Chjw131
Pal Joey
beshocked
nathan
Brian Moores Twin
Pot Hale
gboycottnut
LondonTiger
RuggerRadge2611
quangut
glamorganalun
nobbled
sirBiggles
HammerofThunor
Sugarlump
Scarpia
Jimpy
Breadvan
majesticimperialman
Effervescing Elephant
tatterd
dragonbreath
Morgannwg
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Luckless Pedestrian
RubyGuby
gregortree
cabbagesandbrussels
mystiroakey
disneychilly
Cyril
doctor_grey
yappysnap
Standulstermen
thebluesmancometh
rainbow-warrior
Artful_Dodger
BigTrevsbigmac
Hound_of_Harrow
emack2
englandglory4ever
G2
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
Biltong
AlastairW
Barney McGrew did it
offload
Taylorman
Geordie
RuggerBoy
mr_stonelea
GunsGerms
Duty281
82 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Official *England to Grand Slam Glory 2013* Thread - Page 10 Empty The Official *England to Grand Slam Glory 2013* Thread

Post by Duty281 Fri 04 Jan 2013, 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

“It is not enough that we do our best; sometimes we must do what is required.”
Winston Churchill

In just over 4 weeks, Stuart Lancaster's England will start their quest for Grand Slam glory. It has to be said that this is England's best chance since 2003 for a Grand Slam. Really, for the Northern Hemisphere's biggest Rugby nation not to have clinched a Grand Slam for 10 years is a poor return. That will surely change on the 16th March.

“My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best.”
Winston Churchill

This amount of optimism stems from a hugely encouraging 2012 for the English rugby team. 4 wins out of 5 in last year's Six Nations with a fairly new team, then a character-building tour to South Africa, running South Africa and Australia close at the home of Rugby, before ending the year by beating the World Champions and running in 3 tries against them. 2013 will be the year that it all comes together for England.

"The English have an extraordinary ability for flying into a great calm."
Alexander Woollcott

2013 for England will start with a game home to Scotland. Unless there's a downpour, Scotland have little hope. Expect England to rack up 25+ points and a multitude of tries against inferior opposition.

"Let not England forget her precedence of teaching nations how to live."
John Milton

Then, away to Ireland. Often, the Irish are seen as a bogey team for England but let's be rational. England are better in every department as they proved in 2012. I'll be looking for a very very good result from England in this game.

"You must hate a Frenchman as you do the devil."
Lord Nelson

The third game will be the biggest of the lot. Home to the French at Twickenham. Beaten by England in Paris in 2012, France will be beaten by England in London in 2013. No mistake though, this game will be the toughest challenge that England will face in the 2013 Six Nations. I expect England to just about edge out the French.

"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers."
William Shakespeare

On the 10th March, England will be on the home straight. Home to Italy, mere cannon fodder against the mighty mighty England. 4 wins out of 4, Grand Slam in sight.

"Ever the faith endures, England, my England."
W.E. Henley

The crowning glory will be against England's little brother, Wales. No doubt they'll be up for this game, they love a game against their bigger brother and the chance to upset the odds. What is it Wales, 7 losses out of 7 since last year's Grand Slam? After a tough 20 minutes, England's superiority and class will show. Grand Slam clinched.

“You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.”
Winston Churchill

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

The Official *England to Grand Slam Glory 2013* Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official *England to Grand Slam Glory 2013* Thread

Post by 100%beefy Thu 21 Feb 2013, 12:23 pm

Just seen the French side, looks like all England can hope for is that they will surrender before the game.

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

The Official *England to Grand Slam Glory 2013* Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official *England to Grand Slam Glory 2013* Thread

Post by mystiroakey Thu 21 Feb 2013, 12:32 pm

whats that horsey??

I think England can just hope to out skillz dem in ever faciet

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Thu 21 Feb 2013, 12:34 pm

mystiroakey wrote:whats that horsey??

I think England can just hope to out skillz dem in ever faciet

stroker...pub's only been open half an hour! can you translate?

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 21 Feb 2013, 12:36 pm

laughing

Sorry horse.. Me no drunk..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 21 Feb 2013, 12:56 pm

A cockney-cuz-bro-dude.... you've invented the new thing mate. Very Happy

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Thu 21 Feb 2013, 12:58 pm

I think if England can win this, then a GS is a REAL possibility. Many decent French sides have turned up at Twickenham and capitulated, there is no reason why ths french side wont do the same.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 21 Feb 2013, 1:08 pm

Except for the fact that they will be hell bent on salvaging some pride after the loss against Wales. Agree that England have experience in dealing with France but it will require the same (or more) determination than the Ireland game.

What's the track at Twickers expected to be like?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Thu 21 Feb 2013, 1:11 pm

Linebreaker wrote:Except for the fact that they will be hell bent on salvaging some pride after the loss against Wales. Agree that England have experience in dealing with France but it will require the same (or more) determination than the Ireland game.

What's the track at Twickers expected to be like?

Well, its going to be cold thats for sure ~3 degrees Celsius. I would imagine the pitch will pretty firm, it hasn't rained for a little while.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 21 Feb 2013, 1:15 pm

Wish you luck. I've tipped England but slight reservations starting to creep in.
Perhaps I'm worried that you guys are so confident.

We all know there's a possibility of it back-firing but the motivation should also be there for England to get within striking distance of the GS. It will have to be more than France's desire to avoid further embarrassment.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Thu 21 Feb 2013, 1:22 pm

Well, I think the players will have their feet firmly on the ground, with any luck, they're not reading this lot!

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 21 Feb 2013, 1:31 pm

i think its only me jimps and duty that are confident by the looks of stuff1!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 21 Feb 2013, 1:32 pm

Laugh Yeah, sometimes you wish they would... other times not!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 22 Feb 2013, 3:11 pm

Geoff Parling Wants Consistency
Tuilagi has a point to prove
England to unleash heavy artillery on France
True test of Grand Slam credentials
Bludgeon preferable to the Rapier
England lay down the Lawes
Brown: We can get even stronger
Brown: England will attack
The Bruise Brothers
England look to pile on the agony
Guscott: England by at least 10!
Twickenham set for Demolition Derby
Trafalgar. Waterloo. Twickenham?

Happy reading. Also, it's Lawes' birthday tomorrow, there's a good omen if ever I've seen one!

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 3:50 pm

While i totally admire the ambition to Slam and not do a Dawson (it's only about the Championship) I would say that talking about it before the last game is unwise. By all means when England drive into Cardiff 4/4 then cheer loudly for it and while I think England has every chance of succeeding for the first time in 10 years, they still have to face a mercurial France, an unpredicatble Italy and the GS Champs at home...there is a very long way to go yet

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by tatterd Fri 22 Feb 2013, 3:57 pm

Just warming up the "wheel-less chariot" emoticon Fingers Crossed

tatterd

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Fri 22 Feb 2013, 3:59 pm

100%beefy wrote:While i totally admire the ambition to Slam and not do a Dawson (it's only about the Championship) I would say that talking about it before the last game is unwise. By all means when England drive into Cardiff 4/4 then cheer loudly for it and while I think England has every chance of succeeding for the first time in 10 years, they still have to face a mercurial France, an unpredicatble Italy and the GS Champs at home...there is a very long way to go yet

Mercurial France? Yup they were that against both Italy and Wales. picard

On the contrary Italy are very predictable against England - they always lose.

GS champions who only just picked up their first win in almost a year.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by tatterd Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:03 pm

beshocked wrote:
100%beefy wrote:While i totally admire the ambition to Slam and not do a Dawson (it's only about the Championship) I would say that talking about it before the last game is unwise. By all means when England drive into Cardiff 4/4 then cheer loudly for it and while I think England has every chance of succeeding for the first time in 10 years, they still have to face a mercurial France, an unpredicatble Italy and the GS Champs at home...there is a very long way to go yet

and you wonder why the other nations fall over themselves to see you lose........................no respect for other countries.

tatterd

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:07 pm

beshocked wrote:

Oh dear you must have literally just started watching rugby like 10 minutes ago....you haven't learned anything if you don't know the sublime France that we all admired last autumn could blow you away at Twickenhan and that Wales always turn up the volume in Cardiff. Fine crack on and dismiss Italy, liek the French did, and retain that inevitable arrogance that fans across the world admire. Wales might well have only won one game since winning their last Slam, but unlike England, we have won 3 Slams since 2005 and you guys haven't won once. Historically you have become very good at not winning the Slam when it was there for the taking...I wonder why that is and I guarantee that if this level of 'confidence' reflects that within the camp it will be another wasted year

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:08 pm

sublime france.

there were ok yeah. sublime is seriously pushing it dude..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:11 pm

tatterd wrote:
beshocked wrote:

and you wonder why the other nations fall over themselves to see you lose........................no respect for other countries.

"I am an Englishman, I am superior to those from other lands."
Duty281

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:12 pm

100%beefy wrote:
beshocked wrote:

Oh dear you must have literally just started watching rugby like 10 minutes ago....you haven't learned anything if you don't know the sublime France that we all admired last autumn could blow you away at Twickenhan and that Wales always turn up the volume in Cardiff. Fine crack on and dismiss Italy, liek the French did, and retain that inevitable arrogance that fans across the world admire. Wales might well have only won one game since winning their last Slam, but unlike England, we have won 3 Slams since 2005 and you guys haven't won once. Historically you have become very good at not winning the Slam when it was there for the taking...I wonder why that is and I guarantee that if this level of 'confidence' reflects that within the camp it will be another wasted year

Since 2003, England have won 1 World Cup and were runner-up in another one. Wales have never reached a World Cup final. thumbsup

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:14 pm

Yeah whatever stroker

3/3, murdered Aus...keep deluding yourself

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by tatterd Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:18 pm

Duty281 wrote:
100%beefy wrote:
beshocked wrote:

Since 2003, England have won 1 World Cup and were runner-up in another one. Wales have never reached a World Cup final. thumbsup
Going to have me a field day on here tomorrow if les bleus turn it on Yahoo

tatterd

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:20 pm

Duty281 wrote:
100%beefy wrote:
beshocked wrote:

laughing

And since we are talking about the 6 Nations the relevance of the RWC Is what exactly?

Wales have won 3 Slams and England 1, Wales have won more than the rest of the home nations put together and I can't be arsed to count how many times England have failed to win a Slam when they could have done. Now of course by introducing the much misused We have won the RWC blah blah blah, you are resorting to the only place you can go in terms of arguing baout the 6 Nations. You are all desperate to win it yet refuse to accept that we are exceptional at winning it. We have it and you want it, you can't get it so you start introducing irrelevancies. Sad and very predictable.

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:20 pm

tatterd wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
100%beefy wrote:
beshocked wrote:

Going to have me a field day on here tomorrow if les bleus turn it on Yahoo

Let's be honest here, if Wales and Italy can beat France, surely anyone can beat France?

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:21 pm

100%beefy wrote:Yeah whatever stroker

3/3, murdered Aus...keep deluding yourself

so they beat one team ranked above them yeah?

what is sublime about that dude?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:21 pm

Its all going on....

We are getting exited...

Roll on tommorow..

thumbsup

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:24 pm

100%beefy wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
100%beefy wrote:
beshocked wrote:

laughing

And since we are talking about the 6 Nations the relevance of the RWC Is what exactly?

Wales have won 3 Slams and England 1, Wales have won more than the rest of the home nations put together and I can't be arsed to count how many times England have failed to win a Slam when they could have done. Now of course by introducing the much misused We have won the RWC blah blah blah, you are resorting to the only place you can go in terms of arguing baout the 6 Nations. You are all desperate to win it yet refuse to accept that we are exceptional at winning it. We have it and you want it, you can't get it so you start introducing irrelevancies. Sad and very predictable.

I do apologise , I'll roll out some stats:

England have won 4 Six Nations Titles, Wales just 3.
England won 17 Five Nations Titles, Wales just 15.
England have won 12 overall Grand Slams, Wales just 11.
England have won 23 Triple Crowns, Wales just 20.
England haven't had a wooden spoon in the Six Nations era, Wales have.

That do?

EDIT: Plus England have notched 11 more victories than Wales in the overall Six Nations era from 2000-present day.

Last edited by Duty281 on Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:25 pm

100%beefy wrote:
beshocked wrote:

You have far too much respect for France. Perhaps because you aren't English? Let me explain things for you as seem to have difficulty understanding. England have a decent record against France, if you were English you would know this. England are the form side in the 6 nations, highest ranked and most settled. They are at home and deservedly favourites.

France have a talented side on paper but have not performed since the AIs. Can't rest on laurels. France have the potential to win but it's still unlikely.

The France who did well in the AIs are not the same side in the 6 nations. It's a bit like the Welsh side who won the grandslam last season are not in the same kind of form they were.

You keep banging on winning slams? Who cares? You have lost far more games in the 6 nations overall than England. You've already lost in the 6 nations this season at home. After 1 win against a woeful France you think Wales are back to their best?

You can't win the slam this season.

Italy have never beaten England. I don't think they've even got close at Twickenham. Last time they came England hammered them. They can give England a good game in Italy but that's not where this game is being played.

Is it arrogant when the highest ranked and form side in the competition expects to beat sides who are lower ranked and in worse form?

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:28 pm

stats next, yes well googled, i saw that one coming

You won at Agincourt as well, don't forget that.

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:29 pm

100%beefy wrote:stats next, yes well googled, i saw that one coming

And England annexed Wales in 1282. Whistle

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:36 pm

beshocked wrote:
100%beefy wrote:
beshocked wrote:

You have far too much respect for France. Perhaps because you aren't English? Let me explain things for you as seem to have difficulty understanding. England have a decent record against France, if you were English you would know this. England are the form side in the 6 nations, highest ranked and most settled. They are at home and deservedly favourites.

France have a talented side on paper but have not performed since the AIs. Can't rest on laurels. France have the potential to win but it's still unlikely.

The France who did well in the AIs are not the same side in the 6 nations. It's a bit like the Welsh side who won the grandslam last season are not in the same kind of form they were.

You keep banging on winning slams? Who cares? You have lost far more games in the 6 nations overall than England. You've already lost in the 6 nations this season at home. After 1 win against a woeful France you think Wales are back to their best?

Italy have never beaten England. I don't think they've even got close at Twickenham. Last time they came England hammered them. They can give England a good game in Italy but that's not where this game is being played.

Is it arrogant when the highest ranked and form side in the competition expects to beat sides who are lower ranked and in worse form?

Arrogant? Oh yes.

Firstly we aren't talking about Wales are we.

I have respect for every side. You can never respect a side too much that doesn't mean you fear them......perhaps that is why in the modern era England have failed to produce the goods on so many occassions. And it is all about the Slam - look at the thread. If it weren't you wouldn't be banging on about how easy each game will be. That is what rugby demands of England right now and people like you love to set yourself up for a fall. You wallow in arrogance and are the epitome of what fans who complain about English arroagnce are referring to. I haven't come across it so blatantly for a while. Lancaster talks about self confidence and belief not over confidence and complacency th elike of which you espouse as a virtue. Sad but true.

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:38 pm

Duty281 wrote:

let me guess, you were about to win the big battle but decided you couldn't so went for annexation instead!! laughing

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:40 pm

100%beefy wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

let me guess, you were about to win the big battle but decided you couldn't so went for annexation instead!! laughing

(To the tune of 'Give me Oil in my Lamp')

music Keep St. George in my heart, slay the dragon.
Keep St. George in my heart, I pray.
Keep St. George in my heart, keep me English.
Keep me English till my dying day. music

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:42 pm

For the record, and just to be clear, whilst I make England favourites for this game, I think it will be very tough. I'm not saying we'll walk it. I'm not saying it'll be easy. I'm trying not to be arrogant. But I am saying England will win by 7 points. thumbsup

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:46 pm

I am gonna be arrogant- predicting a 15 pt plus....

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:46 pm

Oh dear no, you can't be that naive

St George...ah yes,in keeping with the foreign mercenary nature of the English rugby team,having a greek in the team makes sense

picard Doh

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:47 pm

100%beefy wrote:
beshocked wrote:
100%beefy wrote:
beshocked wrote:

Arrogant? Oh yes.

Firstly we aren't talking about Wales are we.

I have respect for every side. You can never respect a side too much that doesn't mean you fear them......perhaps that is why in the modern era England have failed to produce the goods on so many occassions. And it is all about the Slam - look at the thread. If it weren't you wouldn't be banging on about how easy each game will be. That is what rugby demands of England right now and people like you love to set yourself up for a fall. You wallow in arrogance and are the epitome of what fans who complain about English arroagnce are referring to. I haven't come across it so blatantly for a while. Lancaster talks about self confidence and belief not over confidence and complacency th elike of which you espouse as a virtue. Sad but true.

You should try and get that chip removed off your shoulder.

Respect has to be earned. You can be too respectful. You can't be in awe of the opposition. You have to focus on yourself and your strengths and have the belief you can win.

Perhaps that's Wales problems vs the SH sides? They respect the SH sides too much and can't win the tight matches.

Not complacent at all. I just hate all this hot air and hype that gets thrown around. Easy? I have never said that. The players still have to turn up and do the job but England should start deservedly favourites in each of the last games they play. Based on current form etc they should win their remaining matches.

You seem to be hyping up England's opposition. France,Wales and Italy are capable of beating England but I believe that if England play to their potential they'll win all their matches. England are the form side in the 6 nations.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:49 pm

Duty281 wrote:For the record, and just to be clear, whilst I make England favourites for this game, I think it will be very tough. I'm not saying we'll walk it. I'm not saying it'll be easy. I'm trying not to be arrogant. But I am saying England will win by 7 points. thumbsup

And good luck to you Duty. i mean that, until you come to Cardiff that is!

Just waiting for bechoked to show some humility......and hell to freeze over

ah, here it is!

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:50 pm

England are the form side in the 6 nations.

England and Wales have both won 6 of their last 7 6 Nations matches with England losing to Wales at home and Wales losing to Ireland at home thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:51 pm

yep, arrogance and ignorance, an infallible link!!

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 22 Feb 2013, 4:52 pm

100%beefy wrote:Oh dear no, you can't be that naive

St George...ah yes,in keeping with the foreign mercenary nature of the English rugby team,having a greek in the team makes sense

picard Doh

Right change the words 'St George' to 'Jonny Wilkinson'. thumbsup

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 5:09 pm

clap laughing Yahoo
Duty281 wrote:
100%beefy wrote:Oh dear no, you can't be that naive

picard Doh

Right change the words 'St George' to 'Jonny Wilkinson'. thumbsup

Yahoo laughing clap king

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by nobbled Fri 22 Feb 2013, 5:30 pm

England are the form side - for now!
France were the form side in the Autumn and Wales the last 6 Nations.
Form is transitory - it could all go horribly wrong tomorrow, and as usual our Celtic cousins are praying that it will.
Good luck tomorrow Wales - Italy are as likely to beat you as France are England.
Would be a shame as a showdown at the Millenium for the Championship would be great !
nobbled
nobbled

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Fri 22 Feb 2013, 5:53 pm

The games this week end will show how the teams are with what the results will be.

Wales say the have turned a corner last week by beeting France. If they beet Italy they could start to feel they have a chanceof if not winning the 6ns, then at least coming a close 2nd.

England know that France are not going to roll over and give England the game with out putting up a fight( a big fight). it will depend a lot on disipline, not giving away penalties in the goal area.

Which ever team gives away the most penalties will loose. imo.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 22 Feb 2013, 6:05 pm

maj i think(well hopeing _ the game will be more open than that)

it certianly was the case in dublin though

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 22 Feb 2013, 6:07 pm

Weather looks absolutely terrific for the home of Rugby tomorrow, a million miles away from the wet conditions of Dublin. Game should be a cracker, should also be very tense!

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcanelion Fri 22 Feb 2013, 10:32 pm

Duty281 wrote:Weather looks absolutely terrific for the home of Rugby tomorrow, a million miles away from the wet conditions of Dublin. Game should be a cracker, should also be very tense!

Yes it is... It's hot and fine here in wellington. Looking forward to todays game (canes vs blues).

blackcanelion

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 23 Feb 2013, 11:19 am

blackcanelion wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Weather looks absolutely terrific for the home of Rugby tomorrow, a million miles away from the wet conditions of Dublin. Game should be a cracker, should also be very tense!

Yes it is... It's hot and fine here in wellington. Looking forward to todays game (canes vs blues).

Wellington? Headscratch Not sure I've heard of that place before. Is it in Scotland? Headscratch

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 23 Feb 2013, 1:38 pm

Are we all ready then? Just 3 hours and 22 minutes till kick off - Come on England, we can do it!

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next