The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Small Bag of Draft News....

+7
David Tails
Kay Fabe
Mr H
JoshSansom
The Awesome Giz
theundisputedY2D2
Dx Dan.
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Small Bag of Draft News.... Empty A Small Bag of Draft News....

Post by Guest Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:15 am

The Undertaker Headed to RAW

It was reported yesterday that WWE officials discussed moving The Undertaker to RAW to make up for a top babyface character being transferred to SmackDown! during the 2011 WWE Draft.

While the draft came and went without "The Deadman" changing brands, company sources indicate he'll join RAW upon his return to television.

Big Show's Future

The Big Show will be appearing on both RAW and SmackDown! alongside Kane as they are the WWE tag-team champions. Of course, The Big Show was drafted to RAW last night. It really doesn't matter until he loses the title. At that point, he'll remain exclusive to RAW.

John Cena Nearly Stayed on RAW

John Cena was drafted to SmackDown! with the first overall pick in the 2011 WWE Draft only to end up drafted back to RAW with the final draft pick of the night. Through Sunday night, there was discussion of permanently moving Cena to SmackDown! with the belief that Randy Orton was a hot enough babyface to carry RAW on his own. Ultimately though, Orton was moved to SmackDown! with Cena staying on RAW.

TATSU! TRENDING! TWITTER!

Numerous WWE related terms trended on Twitter during today's WWE Supplemental Draft including Kelly Kelly, Alex Riley, Drew McIntyre, Yoshi Tatsu, William Regal and Jack Swagger.

BAH GAWD!

Back to top Go down

A Small Bag of Draft News.... Empty Re: A Small Bag of Draft News....

Post by Dx Dan. Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:24 am

Interesting, i would of loved Cena to go SD! Sad

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:27 am

Shows how blinkered the WWE is by Cena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:50 am

Yeah :/, clearly the dominant figure.
I think they should of risked it, and if things weren't working out, they could of always brought in Triple H for a short face run on Raw?

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:25 am

Taker should just show up on either show as and when he's needed. What's the word on him anyway? Is he legit injured or is he selling the beating from Wrestlemania?

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:37 am

Riley looks set for a solo run now then, if Takers going to be RAW this hints at his last year.

Same with Rey actually, though maybe they just wanted to be able to edit Sin Caras matches.

Who was this guy with Khali any anyway? Wern't that indian guy form FCW were it?

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:46 am

Riley really needs to break away from Miz if he is to establish himself on his own. I actually think he would make a reasonable face with a bit of a different image. If he tries to be the same guy on SD as he was with Miz he will fail imo.

I think that the thinking with Rey/Sin Cara is to help Car more than anything - plus they probably don't want the option of them feuding or teaming yet.

With Taker it hardly matters which brand he is on, though it does make sense given the number of heels on Raw for him to have a feud on there. I think he could have one long feud running through the summer to occupy him and another.

If Swagger stays heel it would suit to have Swagger and Cole feud with Taker and Paul Bearer...?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:48 am

I suprised for Taker though since him and Sheamus could have a decent fued, what with Sheamus's rapid rise to the top.

That said.....

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:54 am

I would really like to see HHH v Miz for the WWE title over the summer with Miz going over him. It doesn't need to be 100% convincing as long as Miz comes out of it looking better and stronger.

It reminds me somewhat of Hunter's reign 99-00, he really needed to go over Foley in order to get some legitimacy and I think that Miz needs something similar now.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:29 am

That could be a good feud Josh, depending on how generous the Game-uhh is feeling.

If he's in a putting over kinda mood then it could really make the Miz, if not then I think we could see some major burial on the mic by Trips.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:32 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:That could be a good feud Josh, depending on how generous the Game-uhh is feeling.

If he's in a putting over kinda mood then it could really make the Miz, if not then I think we could see some major burial on the mic by Trips.

Yeah, but: 1) I think that HHH's new role means that he will (hopefully) be thinking more about what is good for business 2) Miz can hold his own on the mic as well - a really strong set of promos from both would be like HHHvRock 3) Miz seems to be one of Vince's favourites, which implies one of HHH's as well...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:35 am

True enough Josh but John Cena is one of Vince's favourites and he still got completely trashed by Triple H before and after Wrestlemania 22.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:38 am

If Swagger stays heel it would suit to have Swagger and Cole feud with Taker and Paul Bearer...?[/quote]

Do you not remember it was only 6 months ago that Bearer turned heel on 'Taker?
Besides, Swagger is nowhere near ready for a fued with someone like 'Taker.

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:39 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:True enough Josh but John Cena is one of Vince's favourites and he still got completely trashed by Triple H before and after Wrestlemania 22.

Good point, but I think that HHH's in ring ambitions are less now and as an organisation around WM22 they didn't think that they had a problem with long term talent. Now they have got a problem so are less likely to completely trash someone.

Plus, Miz's character doesn't always have to win all the verbal volleys as it is in character for him to run away etc. Cena had to always stand and take it.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:40 am

Dx Dan. wrote:If Swagger stays heel it would suit to have Swagger and Cole feud with Taker and Paul Bearer...?

Do you not remember it was only 6 months ago that Bearer turned heel on 'Taker?
Besides, Swagger is nowhere near ready for a fued with someone like 'Taker.[/quote]

Do you not remember it was only 6 months ago that Bearer turned heel on 'Taker? - Yes, but I think we all know that doesn't have to mean anything in the world of WWE.

Besides, Swagger is nowhere near ready for a feud with someone like 'Taker. - Not yet, but he could get a real push leading to something starting Aug/Sept time.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:40 am

Oh and i'd personally love a Triple H/Miz fued over the title; during the summer. Wouldn't even mind seeing Trips win the title on last time. Very Happy

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:43 am

JoshSansom wrote:Plus, Miz's character doesn't always have to win all the verbal volleys as it is in character for him to run away etc. Cena had to always stand and take it.

I think the WWE champion nodding in agreement when someone says "you happen to not be a very good wrestler" is stretching it a bit far though mate! Smile

As you say though, if the feud does happen then hopefully Triple H has his business head on and does what's right for the company, which is putting the Miz over like a million bucks.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:47 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:
JoshSansom wrote:Plus, Miz's character doesn't always have to win all the verbal volleys as it is in character for him to run away etc. Cena had to always stand and take it.

I think the WWE champion nodding in agreement when someone says "you happen to not be a very good wrestler" is stretching it a bit far though mate! Smile

As you say though, if the feud does happen then hopefully Triple H has his business head on and does what's right for the company, which is putting the Miz over like a million bucks.

He doesn't need to take a complete schooling - I actually think it would be good to see Miz lose the title and then regain it. It can be done so that both go over and it looks like a great and even feud.

Miz has held the title for about five months now. But in how many of those matches has he come out looking strong? Few to none. He wasn't made to look the equal of either Orton or Cena.

Cena could have (and I think in terms of promos would have) but the Rock butted in. HHH can and also has the in-ring ability to make Miz look better.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:50 am

JoshSansom wrote:
theundisputedY2D2 wrote:

He doesn't need to take a complete schooling - I actually think it would be good to see Miz lose the title and then regain it. It can be done so that both go over and it looks like a great and even feud.

Miz has held the title for about five months now. But in how many of those matches has he come out looking strong? Few to none. He wasn't made to look the equal of either Orton or Cena.

Cena could have (and I think in terms of promos would have) but the Rock butted in. HHH can and also has the in-ring ability to make Miz look better.

Agreed. Very Happy

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:55 am

If Triple H put The Miz over he'd start to be known as a jobber! He's put more people over than Cena, Taker and Rey have put together!

I'd actually like to see Hunter win the title again, he can still give The Miz incredible exposure and credibility without having to job AGAIN!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 27 Apr 2011, 12:07 pm

Mr H wrote:If Triple H put The Miz over he'd start to be known as a jobber! He's put more people over than Cena, Taker and Rey have put together!

I'd actually like to see Hunter win the title again, he can still give The Miz incredible exposure and credibility without having to job AGAIN!

If it was a back and forth, trading the title between Summerslam and Survivor Series it would not be seen as jobbing. Also, it wouldn't be realistic for HHH to have too long a reign as we all know that he is part time now.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 27 Apr 2011, 12:20 pm

Josh I wouldn't say we all know Hunter is part time, you have to remember Pro Wrestling is fiction and when your start mixing fact with fiction you'll find it hard to make sense of anything on the show, no-one has been more part time than Taker over the last 4 years but hes had the title 4 times

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 27 Apr 2011, 1:12 pm

I might get slated for this but i genuinely believe that Hunter DESERVES to win something big again. Some might say his jobbing in recent years makes up for all of the times he put himself over in the past, but like it or not Triple H is a big draw and gains a hell of a reaction when he walks through that curtain. Id love to see him win the title one more time, but i think if he's going to have a big win under his belt it will be by beating The Undertaker at Summerslam.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 27 Apr 2011, 1:52 pm

I wouldn't be adverse to seeing HHH win the title, i'd like to see a feud with him as the Champ leading to him drop the title to CM Punk at WrestleMania

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 27 Apr 2011, 2:08 pm

Punk/HHH could be a great feud. I'd like to see Punk go up against the Miz at some point as well in the not too distant future.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:48 pm

Mr TATSU has posted the following on Twitter: -
YoshiTatsuWWE Yoshi Tatsu
I'm very happy to be on SMACKDOWN. But I have a huge problem. Maryse is still on RAW…

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:49 pm

David Tails wrote:Mr TATSU has posted the following on Twitter: -
I'm very happy to be on SMACKDOWN. But I have a huge problem. Maryse is still on RAW…

She likes her some Oriental loving the dirty minx!!

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:50 pm

Patience Yoshi, patience. She will be yours.....

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

A Small Bag of Draft News.... Empty peed OFF

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:51 pm

David Tails wrote:Mr TATSU has posted the following on Twitter: -
What Tatsu wants Tatsu gets

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:57 pm

Actually I think DT has misquoted Tatsu's tweet, it should read:

I'm very happy to be on SMACKDOWN. But I have a huge problem. Maryse is still RAW…

He must have been pumping away furiously....

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:59 pm

That said Maryse is NXT cohost and now face, french canadian japanese kids awaits.

BAW'H GOD MRS MARYSE TATSU

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:04 pm

It'd be hilarious if Maryse came out on Raw and looked totally destroyed

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:10 pm

I'd destroy her.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by steveo1986 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:12 pm

agreed, i'd destroy her anyday

steveo1986

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:21 pm

I'm destroying her right now....

Granted, it's her Playboy pics but that's beside the point.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:24 pm

Be prepared to take a round house kick from Stamfords version of Jackie Chan

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:26 pm

Hell it'd be worth it for a chance to bang Maryse.

I don't need all my faculties and my bones in tact and the ability to chew my food that much!

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:29 pm

"You coulda been a contender....you coulda been somebody"

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:50 pm

Iv'e already destroyed her..
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:54 pm

Also Undertaker just seems to appear on any show.He only now makes few appearances so I doubt Undertakers going to be the top face on Raw.Who can you see Taker feuding with?
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:55 pm

Has everyone destroyed Maryse bar me then?...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:57 pm

Liam_Main4 wrote:Also Undertaker just seems to appear on any show.He only now makes few appearances so I doubt Undertakers going to be the top face on Raw.Who can you see Taker feuding with?

I would guess Taker would have one feud with a mid carder during the summer where he would bury them (Swagger, McIntyre, Sheamus, Barrett etc) followed by a build up to Taker v HHH III, which I can see being career v career.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Thu 28 Apr 2011, 4:03 pm

JoshSansom wrote:
Liam_Main4 wrote:Also Undertaker just seems to appear on any show.He only now makes few appearances so I doubt Undertakers going to be the top face on Raw.Who can you see Taker feuding with?

I would guess Taker would have one feud with a mid carder during the summer where he would bury them (Swagger, McIntyre, Sheamus, Barrett etc) followed by a build up to Taker v HHH III, which I can see being career v career.

Taker hasn't got much in him so the streak could end..but on the other hand the same could be said for HHH
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 28 Apr 2011, 5:09 pm

I'd suggest Triple H v Taker II is nailed on for Summerslam. Would be suprised if HHH didnt win this one.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 5:19 pm

I reckon they'll have a match at Summerslam as well Mr H.

Terra Ryzin gets the win in that one, the Undertaker disappears for another 3 years and we get Taker v Trips at Wrestlemania 28 for Streak v Career.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 28 Apr 2011, 5:25 pm

Undertaker is never there though?

Him and Trips have taken another vacation. 🤦

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 5:34 pm

Their match at Summerslam will just be them sending texts to each other, with Michael Cole reading them out in the ring.

"The Undertaker says Boot to the face"

"Triple H has replied: Duck under and low blow"

"The Undertaker texts: LOL! I'm wearing a cup!"

"Triple H has responded with: OMG! WTF? Oww my hand!"

"The Undertaker comes back with: ROFL! Chokeslam!"

"Triple H says: Thumb to the eye LMFAO!"

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 28 Apr 2011, 5:42 pm

Sounds like Channel 5s version of WCW

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 5:44 pm

Only a million times better.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 28 Apr 2011, 5:47 pm

Y2, I would pay to watch you ramble on that like. Hilarious laughing

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next