The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

raw, rock spoiler

5 posters

Go down

raw, rock spoiler Empty raw, rock spoiler

Post by JamesLincs Tue 15 Jan 2013, 5:12 pm

never laughed so much watching raw as when rock sang to vickie guerrero. "No biatch, you look horrible tonight" absolutely brilliant

thats all

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

raw, rock spoiler Empty Re: raw, rock spoiler

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 15 Jan 2013, 5:16 pm

Was very funny, as was the concert itself. The ending with him and Punk was done very well IMO that's what him and Cena should of done going into their match at Mania, having some physical contact with one an other.

I was expecting more from a special Raw episode if im honest, but i still think that the show did enough with the Rumble round the corner.

The Anger Management review segment was funny as predicted, i really don't want Team Hell No to drop the titles at the rumble but i recon they will.

The steel cage match was very very good. Cena and Ziggler do seem to put on good matches together.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 15 Jan 2013, 6:27 pm

I think they conducted the 20th anniversary well, there's been plenty of nostalgic Raws recently with returning stars and legends wheeled out so a few VT's (that's video tape) were a nice touch.

Punk looked good against clay, the strongest he's been presented in a while

The cage match was a decent watch and I liked how big 'e' wouldn't let cena escape the cage, the only problem yet again was super cena, he got super kicked, zig zagged, hit with the steel cage door and DDT of the top rope yet kick out every time, Ziggler takes one AA (a glorified firemans carry) and is pinned for the 1,2,3! That's how not to book a future world champion!

Anger management was good, I was thinking this skits may have ran there course but this one was on par with some of the early ones, Bryan gets better and better IMO.

I must say the Vicky song actually made me laugh out loud it was really really funny!

Rock and punk ended the show in the age old being kept apart by trainers and ref's only for one to break free and resume the brawl! It worked well to build up the heat between the two and I still can't call which way the rumble will go. Last weeks raw left me buzzing for the rumble and it will be the first PPV I've purchased since wm last year.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 15 Jan 2013, 8:16 pm

Anyone notice dave finlay as one of the people who pulled rock away at the end? in a all black security outfit. Maybe he's the leader of the Shield??? Wink

Great end, that's what I want to see. Punk being shown to be strong, the fact he charged first at the Rock. He's looked weak vs Ryback being a coward not wanting to face him but he's being made to look strong vs Rock. Rock was superb but brought the intensity as well as comedy, something Cena completely failed to do during their feud.

This would be a fantastic main event for Mani, possible with Cena involved in a triple threat.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 15 Jan 2013, 8:22 pm

Liam wrote:Anyone notice dave finlay as one of the people who pulled rock away at the end? in a all black security outfit. Maybe he's the leader of the Shield??? Wink

It would be if it was a TNA story....

*waits for Adam*

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 15 Jan 2013, 9:17 pm

Liam wrote:Anyone notice dave finlay as one of the people who pulled rock away at the end? in a all black security outfit.

Jamie noble was there as well

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down