The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booking Wars! ‘TNA to WWE’

+15
Dolphin Ziggler
Nakatomi Plaza
Samo
robbo277
goldustismyhero
Shot 21 LCFC
Uryu Ishida
Hero
liverbnz
MIG
VDT
TopoftheChops
Dr Gregory House MD
imprettyfly
MtotheC
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vote for your favourite booker

Booking Wars! ‘TNA to WWE’  Vote_lcap21%Booking Wars! ‘TNA to WWE’  Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 8 ]
Booking Wars! ‘TNA to WWE’  Vote_lcap32%Booking Wars! ‘TNA to WWE’  Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 12 ]
Booking Wars! ‘TNA to WWE’  Vote_lcap21%Booking Wars! ‘TNA to WWE’  Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 8 ]
Booking Wars! ‘TNA to WWE’  Vote_lcap26%Booking Wars! ‘TNA to WWE’  Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 38

Poll closed

Booking Wars! ‘TNA to WWE’  Empty Booking Wars! ‘TNA to WWE’

Post by MtotheC Sun 20 Jan 2013, 7:35 pm

After last weeks first round the current leader board looks like this:

1st Place: Dr Gregory House MD 10 points
2nd Place: TheBrahmaBull 5 points
3rd Place: Kay Fabe 1.5 points
3rd Place: VDT 1.5 points
4th Place Fernando 0 points

This weeks topic is to book one TNA superstars signing to WWE, we have 4 bookers looking for your votes this week so please vote for your favourite and leave a comment as to why you voted.

Booker A

In this Universe Punk beats The Rock at the Rumble!

The Raw after the Royle Rumble.

RAW opens on CM Punk and Paul Heyman in the ring cutting a promo about he is the best in the world and he proves it in recently months with his victories over The Rock, John Cena and Ryback. He continues to say there are no more challenges for left for him in the WWE.

The Universe starts chanting “STONE COLD, STONE COLD, STONE COLD”

C M Punk laughs and says “I’ve defeated The Rock, Cena, Ryback, everybody the WWE has thrown at me, Why do you people think a cripple like Steve Austin would have any chance against the best in the world”

As RAW is about to go have air, Michael Cole announces at Cold Stone Steve Austin has just Tweeted that he will be on RAW next week.

Next Week on RAW

Stone cold Entrance

Stone Cold says “Punk! Everybody knows Steve Austin could kick is ass right now! Hey, earlier this year you got ass stumped by a nearly 70 year old man (referring to Vince McMahon) but Steve Austin and the whole WWE universe know that no doctor in their right mind would medically clear Steve Austin to wrestle”

Punk and Heyman appear on the ramp but don’t get a chance to speak due to the “WHAT” chant from the Crowd.

Stone Cold says “Punk! If you want a challenge then Steve Austin will find you a challenge for you at Wrestlemania! AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE COZ STONE COLD SAID SO!”

In the weeks leading to Wrestlemania, video packages are shown on RAW of Steve Austin drinking with a dark figure in a bar. All you can see from the videos is the dark figure is wearing a black cowboy hat.

Rumours are going round that WWE universe and dirtsheets that Austin has got the Undertaker to challenge Punk!!!

The Raw before Mania, They show Paul Heyman walking down the corridor on his way to Punks locker room. As he turns the corner, Heyman is SUPERKICKED out of nowhere. The viewer only a cowboy boot and that mystery assailant is wearing jeans.

Rumours are going round that WWE universe and dirtsheets that Austin has got Shawn Michaels to come out of retirement and challenge Punk!!!

Mania comes and it’s the main event! Punk makes his way to the ring with Heyman sporting a neck brace and a shiner of a black eye due to the superkick.

Punk grabs the mic “Austin, We all know your “Mystery” Challenge is The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels, is he the best you can do! Another old man with a bad back.”

Austin appears on the stage “Punk, you couldn’t be more wrong! Its just YOUR DAMN LUCK! That I’ve found you the beer drinking, cowboy hat wearing, toughing son of a bitch! The All-American Nightmare James Storm!”

(NOTE I’D HAVE ALL-AMERICAN NIGHTMARE BY HINDER AS STORM NEW THEME MUSIC)

Great back and forth match, lots of near falls!!!
James Storm goes for the superkick but Punk ducks and knocks the ref in to the turnbuckle, knocking the ref out. Heyman gets on the apron but Storm superkicks him to the ground. Austin gets in the ring STUNNER on punk straight into another superkick from Storm, Austin gets on Punk face shouting “Who’s a cripple now Punk, Who’s a cripple now Punk,”

Austin then revives the Ref for the 1, 2, 3.

And Neeeeewwwww WWE Champion, The All-American Nightmare James Storm!!!

Austin throws Storm a can of beer and they celebrate on the turnbuckle as only Austin can!!!

Booker B

January 28th Monday Night Raw - An hour into the show CM Punk's music hits and he is set to come down to the ring. Paul Heyman carries his title, Punk has shocked everyone and retained against The Rock - with the help of Brock Lesnar.

Of course, the champion ignores Brock's appearance and chooses to eulogise his historic title reign, his monumentous victory and the fact he is the best in the world.

"You people have sent for your heroes, and I've beaten them all. There's not a man in this company today who can take this title. I've beaten Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, the monster Ryback, your precious John Cena and even 'the Great One'."

There's not a single man in this business, on this planet, who can beat me. I'm the best in the world, I have no equals."

The calls for Austin echo through the arena.

"Don't insult me with your has beens! You people don't give a damn for the stars who work everyday to entertain you. 3:16?! The only number you should even think about is 435. 435 days I have held the WWE Championship, 435 days I have worked hard and beaten every man in front of me. There is nothing left in this company for me to fear."

Isn't this when the lights go out? It's the end of January, old man Taker should be behind me, walking stick propping him up as he points to the Wrestlemania sign. These 'legends', these has-beens, they are not my future and they offer nothing to this company!"

February 17th - Elimination Chamber
The champion Punk is set to enter at number 3. The door won't open, and Punk beats the plastic glass to try force his exit. The lights go out. As they flash back on we see the words "I'm back!" in big purple letters on the door in front of him. It swings open with Punk shocked and confused.

A rampaging Brock Lesnar again helps Punk retain. Heyman leaves with Lesnar and Punk is left in the ring with the mic, talking about how The Rock has tried and failed to take this belt two times. "Each time you've been left in this position Dwayne, flat out at my feet. No one can beat me, I am the best in the world and there is nothing anybody can do about it"

The lights cut again (electricians in America are not great on Sundays), we hear the Chamber door slam. The light returns with Punk shaking the door in an effort to get out, and we see a crouched figure on top of Punk's old section of the Chamber. Atop it sits Jeff Hardy. Punk sees him, takes a step back in shock and starts to shout at Hardy before turning around into a Rock Bottom. The Rock leaves the ring and the show ends.

On the next nights Raw I would have them face off verbally, but Punk refuse to even consider Hardy for a shot at the title for Mania. "I've beaten the best you had to offer Jeff. You went running from this company because I made you. What do you think you've come back a better man? Resurrected? You won't find your redemption against me Jeff, go call Matt and see if you can get the band back together."

From here on I'd have Jeff looking strong. Start him with an easy squash against Brad Maddox, but then some decent names. Sandow can prophesise against his reckless ways, and Jeff can beat him on Smackdown and Raw. On the second win on Raw have Punk come to the top of the ramp and applaud him, shaking his head before shouting 'Best in the World!' with the belt raised.

"You may be wondering what Ric Flair has got to do with Wrestlemania in 2013" the Nature Boy says in the middle of the ring on Raw "But I'd never miss a chance to show these two rings off during Hall of Fame season! I'll be a guest of honour next month, and its that word that has brought me out here. Honour. Our WWE Champion, there's a man with no honour. A champion who won't even fight a challenger next month. The greatest stage there is, the grandaddy of them all, and CM Punk cares only about how many days he can carry that belt. You don't become a great cos you've got that belt over your shoulder, you gotta..."

Cult of Personality hits, Punk swaggers out to the top of the ramp. He comes down to confront Ric Flair, and after a verbal back and forth in which Punk insults Flair's life and skills, including his figure four leg lock, Punk hits Naitch with a GTS and then into the Anaconda Vise.

Jeff Hardy runs down to the ring and fights Punk off, but Flair is obviously hurt.

The week after we start the show with the Chairman of the WWE strutting a real strut out to the ring. He calls out CM Punk.

"Last time I gave you a chance to pick your opponent you couldn't make up your damn scared mind. I'm not letting you play havoc with Wrestlemania
Punk, this is my company and this April will see the greatest night in wrestling history. By the end of the night, my main will be made up and you will be signing a contract in the middle of this ring with the man who will take that title from you."

The final half hour of the evening begins and the ring is decked out in its usual contract signing mode, desk and chairs in the middle of the ring. Vince McMahon is joined by CM Punk, but a third seat remains vacant.

"Where's your guy Vince? Mr Punk does not have time to be wasted by nonsense meetings" Heyman spouts as he stands behind Punk's chair. "Now, Mr McMahon, I can understand it must be hard to find someone in this company who CM Punk has not beaten, or any man who even thinks they could get near him come Wrestlemania. Who wants to be embarrassed on the biggest stage. I assure you we will find someone most suitable, and even if the winner is all but a foregone conclusion, I'm sure Mr Punk will make sure the WWE Universe still enjoys every second of his match. CM Punk will sign his name, because he knows there is no one who can beat him"

CM Punk signs the contract with a grin on his face.

Vince - "Your words are cheaper than that second hand suit, Heyman, but his signature is all I need. Vince McMahon does not fail, and I would never go into Wrestlemania not knowing who will face the WWE Champion. I thought long and hard over who CM Punk should face, and then I got a great idea. Why should I decide when there's someone else who really wants to see you beat. A true legend of this business, far greater than our current champion, was desperate to make the call. So I left it to this man..."

The titantron shows a live shot of Ric Flair whose face fills the screen "Wooooooooooooooooooooooo"
"Punk, you give that title a cuddle and kiss every night, cos when we rock up in New Jersey you'll be saying goodbye! There's one kid I want you to face, when man who will beat you for that belt. Say bye bye to your belt and say hello...to Jeff Hardy"

Hardy's music hits, he storms to the ring and a fight breaks out between the two. Hardy hits the Twist of Fate, throws Punk out of the ring and signs the contract.

With only three Raw's remaining it is then about doing some of the standard stuff too. Punk coming out to commentate on Hardy's match before costing him the win, Hardy interrupting later in the night to force Punk to lose.

I'd be building Sheamus v Orton too, and I'd Teddy Long them into a tag match (playa!) with Hardy n Sheamus vs Punk n Orton for the main event of that Raw. All building him as the super babyface, giving them both a strong face reaction from pairing Sheamus n Hardy together for a week, and doing the usual rivalry process. Then Hardy beats Wade Barrett on Smackdown as he continues to look strong.

I would have them face off in the ring at the end of the final Raw, Jeff Hardy having just beaten Mark Henry to prove himself at the top of his game (WWE and their portrayal of faces beating heels) before The Shield attack Hardy. As they powerbomb him in the centre of the ring, Punk walks out. The Shield hit the move then leave through the crowd, Punk making it to the ring and standing above Hardy, laughing and holding the title in the air. The Shield will be involved in their own mania feud, but this teases their possible involvement in the Wrestlemania title match.

That night, I would still put this match last even over the other matches built on the card.

A right cracker of a match would be had by both men, and the crowd would gaze in wondrous enjoyment indeed.
With Lesnar and The Shield both unable to help thanks to their arduous matches earlier, it is left to CM Punk and Paul Heyman to devise some cunning plan.

They make sure the referee is taken out, and Brad Maddox is the man who comes from the ramp, in ref's attire, ready to take the officiating vacancy. Heyman smiles, enters the ring and hands the belt to Punk, who lines up to smash Hardy in the head with it as he gets to his feet. As he gets ready to do so, Maddox grabs the title from his hands. A furious Heyman screams at him, and Maddox wipes him out. Punk still hits a GTS on Hardy, but he kicks out, and Maddox referees fairly as Hardy makes a comeback to win the title.

Add ons - I would have Hardy retain in a ladder match at Extreme Rules, and at the next PPV I would slightly steal a TNA idea and make it so that if Punk loses he cannot compete for the title again in 2013. This match would be a cage match, reminiscent of Hardy's defeat to Punk which forced him to leave. This PPV, which is yet to be announced with a name, is in Chicago. Punk looks set to win, climbs to the top of the cage, and as he sits on the brint, smiling to himself, glass shatters and CM Punk's home crowd erupts for the entrance of Stone Cold. This leads to the usual 'shock I best stay still rather than drop down, win and then deal with this' wrestling drama, and as Punk and Austin mouth off at each other with Punk still atop the cage and SCSA waiting below, Hardy gets to his feet and climbs out the other side. Hardy's music hits, Stone Cold sticks his two fingers up and leaves.
Ending the longest title reign of the modern era, having 3 PPV main events with the best in the business and ending an old story through not only showcasing a ladder match with a two time money in the bank winner vs Mr Ladder Match Jeff Hardy, but showing thought to end this Punk/Hardy feud how the last did with a cage match, I think Jeff would be extremely over by the end and could gross huge amounts opposite Punk.

Booker C

At SummerSlam 2013 its John Cena vs CM Punk for the WWE Title, this is the third SummerSlam in a row these two have faced off for the Title, be it 1 on 1 or a Triple threat, be it by bad decisions or quick thinking, CM Punk has managed to retain the WWE Title at SummerSlam when facing Cena, Punk has been gone from the WWE since WrestleMania, but after Cena successfully defended the title against Daniel Bryan at Money in the Bank his attention turned to 'finding' CM Punk, for the last two years Punks been the guy on top, in order for Cena to bury that notion he feels he must defeat CM Punk at the Main Event of SummerSlam...next night on RAW after MitB Cena comes out and tells Punk "I know you're watching Punk, why don't you come put from where you're hiding and prove you can't beat me, this title tells everyone I'm the best in the World, not you" later on that night we get word that Paul Heyman will be on RAW next week to address the Cena challenge on behalf of CM Punk...

At RAW next week Heyman comes out and accepts the Challenge for Punk, he tells Cena that Punk hasn't been hiding, the Best in the World has been the master tactician and has clearly been studying Cena from afar so when the day finally comes he's back and ready to take his World Title back from the cancer that is John Cena, Cena doesn't take to kindly to his words and confronts Heyman, he's however quickly attacked by two men who have hoods up, after comprehensively beating Cena down Paul Heyman starts laughing, they reveal themselves, its Antonio Cesaro and Kassius Ohno....Paul Heyman introducing them individually then together as "The Kings of Entertainment"

The next week CM Punk returns to Monday Night RAW, he tells us a few home truths with a Pipebomb "I was watching Monday Night RAW 2 weeks ago and heard Johnboy say I should come out of hiding....hiding that's right, the WWE's Golden Goose says I've been hiding...I wasn't hiding John, NO I wasn't hiding, I was recovering, you see for the last 2 years I've been the life and soul of this place, I've did more work in 2 years that you'll achieve in a life time, I've been carrying your ass for so long something had to give, I'm a Straight Edge Warrior, I don't rely on medication, when my body breaks down I've got to let it recover, I've got news for you though Johnboy, it's recovered, I'm back and I'm feeling stronger, fitter, faster than ever, I know what I've got to do, you can't change this place by yourself, that's the mistake I made, this time it'll be different, this time I've got the best of the best to not only watch my back but fight the cause with me, there's more of us though Johnboy, you my friend are nothing more than a Turkey who just voted for Christmas"....

Cena through the night is edgy, he's paranoid at the thought of who else will turn against him and join Punks Best of the Best Faction, cameras catch Punk, Cesaro and Ohno chatting back stage to Daniel Bryan, it all looks very friendly, Bryan denies any involvement saying they are merely long time personal friends

The week before SummerSlam Cena calls out Bryan, Bryan tells him he's not part of any faction although as he is the best Wrestler in the World its understandable the World Champion fears his involvement, Cena doesn't fear anyone, he just wants to know man to man what's going on, Bryan assures him he's not apart of any faction, he also publicly asks CM Punk to make a statement insisting he's no part of it, Bryan also tells us that while he's not with Punk and his ideals, he's not dead against what Punk is trying to achieve....

At SummerSlam Cena and Punk square off, this has all the tension and intensity of their past matches, around the 30 minute mark there is a horrendous ref bump, all men are on the floor but Cena is coming around, just as this happens the Kings of Entertainment run out, they attack Cena but are interupted by Ryback, Ryback clears them from the ring before brawling with them through the crowd, as this happens Daniel Bryan walks out with the same cloak on that Cesaro and Ohno wore a few weeks earlier, his face was covered but it was obviously him, he pulls the hood down and gets the ring bell, he's going to take Cena's head off with it, Cena rises to his feet slowly, you then see Bryan arguing with himself, he wants to do it, he agress with Punks belief's but doesn't seem to believe in the way they're doing it, he throws the bell down, when it hits the mat Cena turns around and pulls Bryan into him and hits him with an AA, at that moment a guy from the crowd jumps the rail in the same cloak and hood, he kicks Cena in the mid-section and picks him up for what looks like his version of Shell-Shocked....as this is unfolding CM Punk manages to get to his feet, Heyman manages to bring the ref around and Punk picks Cena up and hits him with a GTS....1...2...3 its all over and Punk is the new WWE Champion.
After the match Ohno and Cesaro are back in the ring, all three are staring at this hooded man, Punk creeps over baby step by baby step, teasing his hand up to the hood, stopping to look at the crowd, all three of them feign fear as Punk finally un-hoods the mysterious guy..........JBL, who is on commentary screams "Oh my God, that's Joe, that's Joe....that's Samoa freaking Joe!!!!!"... He screams to Michael Cole "This guy is the badest man on planet Earth"

The next night on RAW Punk Joe, Cesaro and Ohno open up RAW, Punk tells us that Joe was his #1 guy all along, while he respects the hell out of Daniel Bryan they used DB because they knew he was far to emotional to deal with what had to be done, so they used Bryan as the decoy for Joe to come sneak in unnoticed, Joe tells us that for far to long he's been unmotivated, unchallenged and under performing as a consequence, CM Punk called him up and lit a fire underneath him, he wants to be the Best again but in order to do that he has to go to the biggest Organisation in the World and prove it against the Best, this isn't just any old tired faction, this is the Illuminati of Professional Wrestling, nothing happens unless they allow it to happen, be it obviously or subtly... Daniel Bryan comes out and says in a subtle way "we could have a great match together Joe" and then just incase he doesn't understand he does it in an obvious way "Joe, since I was your decoy how about you and me go one on one at Night of Champions and let's see if you'll tap or snap"

At the Night of Champions after a gruelling 18 minute match Samoa Joe manages to choke DB out for the win with the rear naked Choke, this is celebrated as a major win.....DB demands a re-match at Over the Limit which Joe happily agrees too, he insists though that this must be a no DQ match, Bryan agrees

At Over the Limit while Punk is feuding with Orton over the WWE Title Samoa Joe and Daniel Bryan are going at it again, unlike their first match where it was a technical masterclass, this one is far more brutal, around the 15 minute mark when DB looks like he is gaining the upper-hand he snaps and starts laying chair shot after chair shot onto Joe's back who's laid out in the ring, this brings out Kassisu Ohno and Antonio Cesaro who beat down Bryan but then The Miz charges down to make the save, this lasts all of a few seconds before he is overpowered....the crowd anticipate something....someone.... and then they finally get it....Cena's music hits....he charges to the ring and all 6 men start brawling and it's chaotic, despite it being no DQ 4 refs can't separate the 6 warring guys so the match official throws the match out.

Cena opens RAW, he tells Bryan he's sorry for not trusting him before SummerSlam and he wants to show him some loyalty back, he then tells Joe that he's not forgotten that ultimately he is the reason he's not WWE Champ right now and sooner or later he was going to have to pay for that, later on in the evening a 6 man tag team match is made for Hell in the Cell, Joe, Ohno & Cesaro vs Bryan, Miz & Cena

Inside Hell in the Cell the six guys are having an absolutely brutal contest, the match ends when Samoa Joe manages to pin The Miz but only thanks to the fact Paul Heyman used wire cutters to give himself enough room to get his hand through and handcuff John Cena to the Cell

Later on in the night Punk retains his title thanks to a run in from Joe, just after Punk got the 3 count Cena, Bryan and Miz charge out followed by the Kings of Entertainment....like the last PPV the scenes of carnage is shocking, Heyman is controlling the the Cell so it's no surprise when Orton, Bryan and Miz find themselves outside the Cell while Heyman lowers it back down and Cena finds himself surrounded by Joe, Cesaroi, Ohno and Punk, Cena tries gallantly to defend himself but he's beaten down by the "Best of the Best" and his allies can only look on in shock as he suffers all of their finishers.

At Survivor Series its 4 vs 4...Cena, Orton, Bryan and Miz vs Joe, Ohno, Cesaro & WWE Champ CM Punk....Joe is the last man standing as the "Best of the Best" manage to get the win, Punk managed to pin Cena who is shockingly eliminated first & Joe pins The Miz after hitting the Muscle Buster on a chair craftely placed by Paul Heyman , while Orton and Bryan eliminate Ohno and Cesaro, Punk then eliminates Orton before Bryan makes the WWE Champion tap out before Joe beats Daniel Bryan with a Muscle Buster from the second rope.....

At TLC The Miz wants his revenge from Joe with a Chairs match, Joe accepts, this is a pretty brutal contest where Joe finally gets the upper hand and absolutely destroys Miz with a chair, so much so the referee just ends up calling for the bell and giving the match to Joe, Joe who has a burst mouth looks severely peed off at the fact the referee stopped the match even though he was awarded victory

On the final RAW of the year Joe and John Cena go to a 20 minute time limit draw, Joe is angry he couldn't beat Cena, Cena tells him not to be to down hearted, he can't beat him because he's simply not on his level.....Joe promises next week he'll beat him in the allotted time....Triple H comes out, he tells us to make it interesting he'll give the match a 30 minute time limit, if Joe can beat Cena before the clock strikes 0:00 then that'll be the number he'll go into the Royal Rumble, so if he beats him in a minute, he'll enter the rumble at 30, if he beats him in 2 minutes he'll be #29, if he beats him in 22 minutes he'll be #8 ect....if Cena beats him though, at anytime in the match Joe won't be eligible to enter the Rumble match.

So the match takes place, fortunately for Joe, Cena doesn't beat him so he qualifies for the Rumble, unfortunately for Joe though is that Cena lasted the whole 30 minutes so Samoa Joe will enter the Rumble at #1

At the Royal Rumble Joe opens up the match with the 2012 winner Sheamus, Joe goes on to prove that he's getting back to his best by not only setting a new record for longest participant but he makes it right to the end and actually wins it, eliminating The Rock last

Also at the Royal Rumble CM Punk retains the WWE Title against The Miz

The next night on RAW the WWE is buzzing with anticipation about who Samoa Joe will face at WrestleMania, the Illuminati of Wrestling..."Best of the Best" have a Victory parade with CM Punk reigning supreme with Samoa Joe winning the Royal Rumble, they look unstoppable.

Joe is told he must wait until after the Elimination Chamber to officially choose what title he'll be going after

At Elimination Chamber CM Punk retains the WWE Title against John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler & Randy Orton while shockingly John Cena wins the WHC Title from Ryback after making a surprise entrance into the second Chamber match of the night at the expense of Antonio Cesaro who helped distract him causing him to drop a pin to Punk in the first Chamber, Cena overcame Del Rio, Dean Ambrose, The Miz, Kassius Ohno and defending Champ Ryback.

The next night on RAW the Best of the Best open up the show, CM Punk starts the show off by addressing the new World Heavyweight Champion John Cena..."Firstly, I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate John Cena for winning the World Heavyweight Title last night, after he couldn't get the big boys title off the Best in the World the ever honourable Johnboy came out and blindsided his way into another title match....congrats John, you sum up everything I detest about you, you portray yourself to be this goody two shoes dork who does no wrong when you're everybit as selfish as that doofus who pretends to run this place now, just remember this Johnboy, July 17th 2011...that night should be etched on your memory, that night you had your best ever match, a 5* classic, on that night you performed better than you ever have before or since, yet on that night when you where at your absolute peak I beat you, that's something you've never been able to accept, and look at you now John, look at you, last night when you lost the Big Title match to me you jumped to the other belt, now we'll get the WWE propaganda machine tell us that's the primary title because you've got the belt...well I've got news for you, you weren't better than me in 2011, you couldn't best me in 2012, you sure as hell didn't do it last year, this year aint. No different"....HHH comes out and makes a Triple Threat match for later on tonight, WWE Champion - CM Punk vs WHC Champion - John Cena vs Royal Rumble winner Samoa Joe, after that match Joe will be required to sign the contract for WrestleMania

In the main event, it was pretty much a mis-match, Joe and Punk double teamed Cena all the way through, it was looking like they'd comprehensively beat him until Ryback appeared, he was majorly peed off with Cena for hijacking his title but still came to his aid, he beats Punk and chases him off, Cena gets his second wind, he's about to hit the AA on Joe when Joe manages to wriggle free and role Cena up for a shock 123, Joe cleanly pins the WHC Champion

Triple H comes back out, orders Punk to get down to the ring and guarantees his personal safety, the ring is pimped up and when we come back from break there is some chaotic scenes, Ryback is being restrained, the police have Ohno and Cesaro handcuffed, security is keeping everyone else at bay, real feeling of boiling point....Samoa Joe is given the simple option, WWE or WHC...Joe takes the Microphone..."You know when I came here I did so because my best friend in the World and the man I believe is Best in the World CM Punk called me up and asked me to help him, I didn't even think about it, I did because I wanted too but also because I had to prove something to myself, I had to find the fire in my guts again, that's happened and its all down to 1 man...the Best Professional Wrestler in the World today.... CM Punk!!!" He then goes on "My decision was made and its a pretty easy decision, Punk, you hit the nail in the head, you beat Cena on his best day BUT I BEAT YOU ON YOUR BEST DAY" at this point Punk looks shocked but attemting to reason "You're the best in the World....for now, at WrestleMania I want to test that out for myself, at WrestleMania I'm going to challenge CM Punk for the WWE Title" and with that the crowd go absolutely nuts....

At WrestleMania we find out who the Best of the Best is from the Best of the Best, after 30 minutes and kick out after kick out Samoa Joe wins the WWE Title after catching a very tired CM Punk with the Rear Naked Choke, after 90 seconds of trying to keep alive, CM Punk has no other option than to tap out.

Booker D

Wrestlemania 29-Extreme Rules
On the Raw following 'Mania 29, vignettes begin to air for Samao Joe, he is described as an unstoppable Samoan Warrior as stock clips of him visciously suplexing various no-marks roll across the screen. The film ends coming soon.

A couple of weeks later, Joe is shown backstage, he calls himself the 'Samoan Warrior', he talks about the path of destruction he wrecked across the world and now he has finally got to WWE, he says he looks forward to testing himself against the best WWE has to offer. He also credits his 'agent' who got him into the WWE. HHH (who has sacked Vickie G and assumed a more hands on GM role following 'Mania) tells Joe if he wants to face the best he will be facing John Cena that night.

Later in the evening Joe comes out to face Cena, before the bell rings Paul Heyman comes out, Heyman demands the match not take place, he reveals he was the man responsible for bringing Joe to the WWE and as Joe's agent 'he holds exclusive rights to Joe and who his opponents will be', he claims that Joe is the most dominant force WWE has ever seen and there is money to be made from his debut, he says Joe will make his debut at Extreme Rules against an opponent of Heyman's choice. Heyman tells Joe to get out of the ring and ,reluctantly, Joe agrees.

In the coming weeks, Joe reveals that he was having issues negotiating with the WWE before Heyman came to him, Heyman helped him get the best deal for himself, he says that Heyman has his back and he trusts him to help him navigate his way in the WWE. Heyman reveals that Joe's debut will be against an 'international sensation'.

Extreme Rules
At Extreme Rules, Joe is in the ring, waiting for his opponent, Heyman is with him, he announces Joe's opponent 'Yoshi Tatsu!'.

The match is a massacre, Joe gains the advantage with a series of strikes before hitting a trifecta of Suplexes and Choking Tatsu out for a quick victory.

Extreme Rules-Summerslam
Over the next few months Heyman plays politics, often butting heads with HHH, to preserve Joe's very dubious undefeated record, Joe continues with the retoric that Heyman has his back and is doing the best for his WWE career, and Joe does prove himself to be a genuinly talented competitor despite facing mainly jobber level opposition.

Summerslam
During the US title match, challanger Daniel Bryan suffers a knee injury in a match against champion Antonio Cesaro, he is able to catch Cesaro with a No-Lock but leaves the arena on a stretcher.

Summerslam to Night of Champions
On the Raw following Summerslam, Bryan is forced to vacate the title due to injury, as he is presenting the belt to HHH, Heyman comes down to the ring with Joe in toe, Heyman claims that because of Joe's undefeated streak and 'unprecidented dominance' he should be awarded the US title (by this point Heyman has turned down a couple of title shots as well as a place in MITB for Joe), HHH says that Joe can have the match but he will have to earn the title by facing Antonio Cesaro, Heyman begins to protest but Joe grabs the mic and says he 'will destroy Cesaro and win the US title'.

The week before NOC, Cesaro is found layed out backstage and questions are asked if he could compete at the PPV.

Night of Champions
When it is time for the US title match between Joe and Cesaro, Heyman comes to the ring with Joe, he says because of Cesaro's ‘unforseen injury’ he would be unable to compete that night ‘so your winner and NEW UNITED STATES CHAMPION SAMOA…’
HHH's music hits, he reminds Heyman that he may control Joe’s contract but he doesn’t control the US Championship so he has found Joe a new opponent….

'FEED ME MORE!! FEED ME MORE!!!'

Ryback marches down to the ring, Heyman panics and tries to force Joe out of the ring but Joe is not backing down, he goes nose to nose with Ryback.
The match is a hard back and forth affair with Joe after months of facing low rent opposition proving to be every bit Ryback’s equal, at the finish Joe misses a lariet but accidentally takes out the ref, Ryback uses this distraction to get Joe in position for the Shellshock but from behind Heyman nails Ryback with the US belt that had been sitting at ring side, allowing Joe to roll out of the Shellshock unaware of what his agent had done, he nails a groggy Ryback with an enzuigiri and German Suplex before hitting the Muscle Buster for the 1-2-3, Samoa Joe wins the United States Championship by defeating Ryback.

Night if Champions to Over the Limit
On Raw Heyman is celebrating with Joe, Heyman states that there will be no re-match with Ryback, Daniel Bryan comes out, he says that he has known Joe for a long time and has a lot of time for him and he knows he how good a competitor he is, but he says Heyman is holding him back. Heyman begins to argue back but as he does footage from NOC begins to play in the background. It shows Ryback lifting Joe up for the Shellshock and Heyman nailing him with the US title. Joe turns to Heyman looking livid, he grabs the mic from Heyman, 'I trusted you, and you embaressed me and you lied to me, I know I am the best wrestler in the world, I will prove that fairly, fairly and alone, Paul you're fired!'

On his first week without Heyman, Joe apologises for allowing Heyman to embaress him vows that he will now fight all comers and earn his way to the top of WWE with dignity, he starts by offering a title shot to Daniel Bryan later that night. Joe defeats Bryan to retain the title.

The following week Joe defeats Cesaro to retain the title, at the end Ryback comes out and confronts him, Joe goes nose to nose with him and the two stare down, later that night Joe/Ryback II is announced for the PPV.

Over the Limit
At OTL, Joe faces Ryback in a non-title match, the match is a real war, Ryback finally picks up the win following two Shellshocks.

Over the Limit to Hell in a Cell
Joe continues to defend his belt against upper-mid card opponets, he challanges Ryback to a re-match as he 'knows' he can beat him, Ryback accepts and the match is made for the PPV.

Hell in a Cell
The third match in the Joe/Ryback trilogy proves to be as hard fought as the first two, this time though Joe gets the win, escaping Shellshock he hits a series of suplexes followed by a Muscle Buster for the pin. As Ryback leaves the ring, Joe raises his arm as a show of respect, Ryback stops facing the ramp and does the same.

Hell in a Cell to Survivor Series
Joe continues to defend his US title weekly on Raw, his big match for Survivor Series is announced to be a defence against Sheamus

Survivor Series
At the PPV Joe wins a hard fought defense against Sheamus. Sheamus leaves the ring and Joe is left alone celebrating.

'WELLLL IT'S A BIG SHOW!!!'

Joe turns to face the ramp but is attacked from behind by Show, he floors Joe with some clubbing blows before hitting a chokeslam, as Joe writhes on the floor Heyman comes to the ring, he stands over Joe holding a mic 'I wish it didn't have to be like this Joe, I thought you had potential to go a long, long way under my guidence, but you turned your back on me, so I went to a guy who already knows how I can build and destroy careers, let him have a taste Show'. Big Show picks up Joe and levels him with a KO punch, Heyman and Show leave the ring as EMT's run to tend to Joe.

Survivor Series to TLC
Heyman opens Raw with Big Show, stating he has no hard feelings towards Joe and that it was 'just business' but he tells Joe to remeber the 'first rule of bussiness, always have a back up plan'. He says the he and Show are going to make Joe's life 'a living hell'.

Later that evening, Joe is defending him US title against Dean Ambrose, Show interferes and hits Joe with a KO punch behind the refs back, Ambrose pins Joe to become the US champion.

Over the coming weeks Show and Heyman go out of their way to make Joe’s life living hell, interfering in his matches and beating him down backstage, meanwhile in his own matches Show is displayed as an unstoppable monster heel, finally a match is announced between the two at TLC.

TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs
At TLC Joe and Show face off for the first time in a match, Show is most dominant in the match but it seems towards the end Joe may pull in out the bag, but as he tries to hit his CCS Enzeguri, Show blocks it and hits him with a chokeslam, for the 1-2-3.

TLC to Royal Rumble
Following TLC preparations begin in earnest for the Royal Rumble, feeling that he has sufficiently humbled is former client Heyman calls off Shoe and focuses on his qualification for the Rumble, he does so in impressive fashion, Joe also qualifies but is taunted every week about the beating he took from Show and the threats that if he runs into Show in the rumble he will get another.

Also in the run up to the Rumble, Brock Lesnar returns to the WWE and challanges WWE Champion Ryback to a match

Royal Rumble
In the WWE Title match that night Lesnar captures the belt from Ryback following interferance from two muscular masked men.

The Royal Rumble match kicks off that night with Samoa Joe drawn at No1 and Daniel Bryan at No2, the early exchanges between Joe and Bryan light up the early part of the Rumble but at around No 8 onwards the ring begins to fill up, at No14 Show enters, he eliminates a lot of the jobbers in the match very quickly and after disposing of Bryan it leaves only him and Joe in the ring

As the fresher man Show dominates Jow , ignoring a couple of opportunities to eliminate Joe, Show continues to paste him in the corner, the ring fills up with another couple of wrestlers, just as Show picks up Joe to throw him over the rope one of them pushes both men over the rope, Show falls onto the floor but Joe is able to cling onto the bottom rope, Show is furious and returns to the ring to hit a groggy Joe with a KO Punch before being removed by securityThe match continues but Joe is severly weakend and playing survival tactics, he manages to last though and the final four comes down to Samoa, CM Punk, John Cena and Dolph Ziggler.

Both heels (Punk and Ziggler) team up against the faces, Joe is grounded by a running knee from Punk as they focus there attentions on the fresher more threatning man Cena, Cena puts up a brave fight but finds himself over matched and beaten down, eventually both heels get Cena onto the ropes and start to lift him off his feet, Joe creeps up behind them and tips Punk over the rope, this distraction allows Cena to eliminate Ziggler, so only Cena and Joe are left.

Some exchanges follow but both men are tired and injured, eventually Joe is able to duck a clothesline from Cena and Suplex him over the rope, the winner of the 2012 Royal Rumble, Samoa Joe.

Royal Rumble to Elimination Chamber
The following night on Raw, Joe announces he will challange for the WWE title at Wrestlemania, Heyman comes down to the ring, he calls Joe a 'fruad' and says that he knows he cannot beat Big Show one on one, he says that should be Show's championship shot and challanges Joe to put his Wrestlemania spot on the line against Show, HHH who had come to the ring to congratulate Joe belittles Heyman, calls him desprate and tells him no, but Joe interrupts, he says he came to WWE to prove he is the best and until he beats Show he cannot be the best, so he accepts Heyman's challange.

The following weeks build hype for the Joe/Show match and brawls between the two frequently break out.

Elimination Chamber
It’s Joe vs Show at Elimination Chamber, the match starts off fairly even but as the match wears on Show begins to assert control, at the end of the match he counters an CCS Enzeguri from Joe with a chokeslam, Show goes for the pin, 1-2-…, Tanahashi kicks out at 2, frustrated Show nails Joe with a KO Punch, beliving victory to be his Show poses over his prone opponent but to his disbelief Joe stirs and slowly pushes himself off the mat, Once again Show hits Joe with the KO Punch and once again Joe pulls himself up, this sequence continues for 1 KO Punch, 2, 3, out of sheer frustration Show pulls back into the corner looking to deliver a running Punch to put Joe away, as he charges at him Joe rolls under him and locks in his Choke submission, working on instinct and holding on for dear life Joe locks in the submission deeper and deeper for what seems like an age until, finally, Show taps out, Samoa Joe will face the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania.

Later on in the night at the WWE Title Elimination Chamber the match comes down to the final 2 of Champion Brock Lesnar and Ryback, Towards the end of the match Ryback is in the ascendancy he hits Lesnar with the Meat Hook Clothesline and is getting ready to deliver a Shellshock, at that moment Big E Langston and Tensai storm down the ramp, distracting Ryback, using their enormous strength the two rip the door off the chamber, when they enter the chamber both me home in Ryback, despite a valiant fight by Ryback he is overpowered and layed out on the mat, once Mysterio is out cold Langston and Tensai turn their attention to Lesnar, dragging him over they lay him on top off Ryback, 1-2-3, Brock Lesnar is still the WWE Champion, without giving any explanation for their actions Tensai and Langston leave.

Elimination Chamber to Wrestlemania 30
The following night on Raw, the contract signing for the WWE title match between Joe and Lesnar at Wrestlemania takes place, During the night Lesnar claims ignorance about the events the night prior and it is reported that Langfield and Tensai are not in the building.

In the ring at the end of the night the contract signing takes place, the signing itself passes without incident but after the paperwork takes place Lesnar goads Joe into a stare down, with Joe’s back turned Tensai and Langston slip out from under the ring, they overpower Joe and give him a double chokeslam through the table set up in the ring, as the champion and his associates stand over the challenger Heyman’s music hits, carrying a mic out to the ramp he says ‘remember what I said about the first rule of business kid, always have a back up plan’.

Over the coming weeks Lesnar, Langston and Tensai reveal that they have all signed contracts with Heyman, in return for making sure that Lesnar walks out of the main event of Wrestlemania champion (the biggest payoff of the year) Tensai and Langston will both be given title shots, and no one else will receive a shot unless they sign with Heyman, growing increasingly egomaniacal he begins telling HHH how he will tear down WWE and re-shape it in his own image. HHH throws his weight behind Joe telling him he was 'the best hope WWE have'. Show is fired from 'Heyman Inc' for being a failure, being beaten down by Lesnar, Langston and Tensai before being thrown out of the arena. In the ring Joe faced off with Langston and Tensai in various combinations of singles, handicaps and tags (usually in tandem with Ryback).

Wrestlemania 30
In the main event of Wrestlemania it is Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship, Langston, Tensai and Heyman at in Lensar's corner.

As the match approaches its climax Tanahashi lays out Lesnar with a Muscle Buster but the referee is also knocked out. At that moment Langston and Tensai enter the ring. The numbers game overwhelms Joe but HHH runs down to the ring to even the odds but he is powerbombed by Langston. As Tensai and Langston set Joe up for a double chokeslam, Bigh Show enters through the crowd, he hits Tensai with a KO punch and Joe hits Langston with an enzuigiri, Show then exits the ring. Seeing the failure of his two employees Heyman grabs the WWE title belt and runs into the ring, while Joe's back is turned clearing Langston and Tensai over the ropes, he hits him with the the belt, to Heyman’s amazement Joe no sells the blow, turning round he grabs the belt from Heyman and throws it away, laying his hands on Heyman for the first time he hits him with a German Suplex, unbeknownst to Joe while he was doing this Lensar had got back to his feet and the ref was beginning to stir so while Joe's back was turned Lesnar runs up and hits the F-5, Lesnar covers Joe as the groggry referee to begin the count, 1-2-Kick Out! Lesnar gets back up and goes for another F-5 but Joe ducks behind Lesnar and locks in the Choke, after a tense minute or so Lesnar passes out. Joe releases the hold and celebarates with his belt. Samoa Joe, The New WWE Champion!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Booking Wars! ‘TNA to WWE’  Empty Re: Booking Wars! ‘TNA to WWE’

Post by imprettyfly Sun 20 Jan 2013, 9:26 pm

Great Effort!!

imprettyfly

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sun 20 Jan 2013, 9:31 pm

imprettyfly wrote:Great Effort!!

Which one did you go for mate?

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 20 Jan 2013, 11:07 pm

Three really good bookings this week, the less said about mine the better Cry

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by imprettyfly Mon 21 Jan 2013, 9:49 am

MtotheC wrote:
imprettyfly wrote:Great Effort!!

Which one did you go for mate?

Booker B

It was pretty hard to choose but the "extra" after I think swung it for me - I just have this image in my head of Austin giving Punk the "1 finger salute".

Yup that pretty much won me over! when are you sending out this weeks story titles?? Ill know then to keep an eye out and get my name in sharpish thumbsup

imprettyfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Mon 21 Jan 2013, 10:20 am

Booker C has copied Evolution story with batista

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 11:48 am

James Storm has to be the way forward!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 21 Jan 2013, 3:00 pm

Jeezo it's competitive this week. Genuinly surprised my rubbish is keeping up.

Any comments on what you think we're doing right or wrong would be great guys thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 3:14 pm

Well Booker A sounds like it could happen, the rest seem a lot more far fetched to me. I don't think Samoa Joe will ever be in the WWE

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Mon 21 Jan 2013, 3:15 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Jeezo it's competitive this week. Genuinly surprised my rubbish is keeping up.

Any comments on what you think we're doing right or wrong would be great guys thumbsup

Agreed any constructive comments would be welcome!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Mon 21 Jan 2013, 3:46 pm

I've only got as far as A and B. I think both seem like they could happen. So far I prefer B. I can't be arsed to read the other two yet, they're all too long Laugh

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Mon 21 Jan 2013, 4:08 pm

MIG wrote:I've only got as far as A and B. I think both seem like they could happen. So far I prefer B. I can't be arsed to read the other two yet, they're all too long Laugh

You think so? I find it very hard to imagine Vince sanctioning someone from TNA coming straight in an winning the biggest prize in the business at the biggest event in the business by beating a champion that none of his own stars could beat.

Having said that (I've only read A and B so far) I enjoyed them. Booker A falls down in that he hints at 2 of the biggest stars this industry has ever seen but delivers James Storm, someone most of the WWE universe will scarcely have heard of. Its more a booking for tbe IWC than the WWE and I could see an uphill struggle straight away for Storm if booked like that.

I liked the involvement of Flair in Booker Bs effort. I'd imagine him and Hardy would have good chemistry for whatever reason and can see the logic.

I'll read the rest later and give my verdict.

Last edited by liverbnz on Mon 21 Jan 2013, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Mon 21 Jan 2013, 4:33 pm

I meant the ideas in general more than the conclusion to the storylines (title wins etc) but good point, they are very unlikely in that respect.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 21 Jan 2013, 5:58 pm

MIG wrote:I meant the ideas in general more than the conclusion to the storylines (title wins etc) but good point, they are very unlikely in that respect.

We couldn't go too realistic, the story of 4 Braden Walkers would hardly be compelling reading....then again Wink

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 21 Jan 2013, 6:03 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
MIG wrote:I meant the ideas in general more than the conclusion to the storylines (title wins etc) but good point, they are very unlikely in that respect.

We couldn't go too realistic, the story of 4 Braden Walkers would hardly be compelling reading....then again Wink

That sounds an improvement on A&8s

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 21 Jan 2013, 6:10 pm

Hero wrote:
Dr Gregory House MD wrote:

That sounds an improvement on A&8s

I left something in the toilet this morning that was an improvement on A&8's

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 21 Jan 2013, 7:31 pm

I wanna vote for them all....

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Tue 22 Jan 2013, 9:16 am

Anyone else find Booker C difficult to read? Sorry for being a pedant but sentences are reaaaaalllly long..........

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Tue 22 Jan 2013, 6:53 pm

Booker D for me. I don't watch a lot of TNA but what I've seen of Samao Joe I like so that's an immediate tick for D. It's also really well thought out with no real weaknesses that I could spot. It builds Joe up well before getting anywhere near mania and the WWE title which is much more logical. I think I know who Booker D is as well Wink

All were good though, good effort guys.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 22 Jan 2013, 11:33 pm

liverbnz wrote:Booker D for me. I don't watch a lot of TNA but what I've seen of Samao Joe I like so that's an immediate tick for D. It's also really well thought out with no real weaknesses that I could spot. It builds Joe up well before getting anywhere near mania and the WWE title which is much more logical. I think I know who Booker D is as well Wink

All were good though, good effort guys.

My guess is either Pauline or Royboy Wink

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 22 Jan 2013, 11:36 pm

If it was Royboy he'd have started off with telling us all PPV results without spoilers.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 22 Jan 2013, 11:44 pm

Hero wrote:If it was Royboy he'd have started off with telling us all PPV results without spoilers.

I plan to do that on the day of the rumble.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 23 Jan 2013, 6:27 pm

I voted Booker B. The Jeff Hardy v CM Punk rematch would have me very intrigued.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by goldustismyhero Wed 23 Jan 2013, 6:45 pm

They all sound like cheap Booker T knock offs Wink

goldustismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Thu 24 Jan 2013, 12:00 am

I'm not a huge fan of A. I'll admit I've never heard of James Storm, which might have turned me off it, but teasing Punk Vs Austin or Punk Vs Michaels and then giving me Punk Vs some random (in my eyes) wouldn't excite me.

Having not watched TNA and never having seen Samoa Joe in action (although I have heard of him), I like C and D better, because they build Samoa Joe up before inserting him into the title picture. I prefer D, because as someone mentioned C is a little close to the Batista/Evolution storyline.

I like B, but that's because I liked Jeff Hardy and would love to see him back. I think B has really picked up well from where Jeff Hardy left off and Jeff and Punk could obviously put on a great series of matches. I think that could then build to a Punk/Austin Summerslam/Mania/Both match that a lot of people would be keen to see.

I'm going to go with Booker D though. I think a lot of effort has gone into it and it's very well thought out. I like the way Heyman slowly tries to squeeze control of the WWE by signing all the top stars, and how the hero prevails in the end. I also like how that, although Joe starts off as a heel as he's affiliated with Heyman, he doesn't appear to act heelish, meaning his face turn would be quite natural.

4 very good efforts though, I'm sure better than anything I could have come up with. I'm half tempted to have a go next week reading these and last weeks.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 24 Jan 2013, 10:49 am

Blooming heck, its close this week! When is close of poll?
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 24 Jan 2013, 10:53 am

I set it for 5 days so tomorrow I think, I'll then reveal the bookers, points and send out next weeks topic

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 24 Jan 2013, 11:45 am

I'm not sure I can take the tension

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 24 Jan 2013, 2:16 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:I'm not sure I can take the tension

Just been told off by the boss for looking every 10 mins

"Chris, will you please put down your mobile and get on with work"

Booking Wars is gonna get me sacked Ha!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 24 Jan 2013, 4:00 pm

I went for B in the end, as its probably the most pheasable. Would James Storms first match in WWE end in him pinning Punk for the title at Mania? Dream on. Would Samoa Joe instantly be thrown into the mix with the upper card? Doubt it. Samoa Joe vs Lesnar at Mania? That really is fantasy booking.

D probably had the most thought and work put into it, but I can most likely see B happening so I voted that.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Thu 24 Jan 2013, 7:11 pm

I went for Booker D, as it gave Joe enough time to build as a character to become a realistic main-eventer. I liked the use of Heyman as the sleazy match-maker protecting his charge ala Frank Warren. I haven't seen this used so blatantly in wrestling and think it would work really well.

I'm a bit surprised Booker A is still in with a chance. Like Samo said, I couldn't see an 'unknown' be booked as a surprise main-eventer at WrestleMania. There's no way the WWE would promote the main event of their biggest show with the audience only knowing one participant.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Fri 25 Jan 2013, 9:29 am

As James Storm is a "some random" "Unknown" Maybe Booker A should have booked him more like this!!!

Storm announced on his official website that he had signed a contract with WWE in February 2013. Storm is defeated by Kofi Kingston on his WWE debut in March 2013 in a dark match on Raw. Storm makes his WWE television debut in July 2013 on an episode of Superstars, under the name "Jimmy Smith", defeating Yoshi Tatsu , He would wrestle one more match on Superstars, a pinfall victory over Jey Uso, before he being released in August 2013.

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 25 Jan 2013, 6:38 pm

I'd change his name to teacup

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat 26 Jan 2013, 6:23 pm

And that's all she wrote for this weeks booking wars, after an extremely close run vote, this weeks winner and recipient of the converted 10 points is Booker B the podcasts very own Chris Wilkerson!

1st Chris Wilkerson Booker B: 10 points
2nd Dr Gregory House MD Booker D: 5 points
3rd Kayfabe Booker C: 1.5 points
=3rd VDT Booker A: 1.5 points

And this is how this weeks results have affected the overall league standings:

1st Dr Gregory House MD 15 points
2nd Chris Wilkerson 10 points
3rd TheBrahmaBull 5 points
4th Place: Kay Fabe 3 points
5th Place: VDT 3 points
6th Place Fernando 0 points

I'll be sending out the next topic tomorrow with a deadline of Friday, if you'd like to enter please sign up below and I'll PM you.

Until next time...

Last edited by MtotheC on Sat 26 Jan 2013, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Jan 2013, 6:34 pm

Yes yes yes! Except the fact my name is in my username and you've still spelled it wrong!

I'm up for protecting the crown next week, PM me whenever

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sat 26 Jan 2013, 6:38 pm

Well done Chris, wish I hadn't voted for you now, was tempted several times over The week to turn heel cancel my vote and vote for myself, bit honour won out thankfully, put me down for next week MtotheC please

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat 26 Jan 2013, 6:45 pm

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:Yes yes yes! Except the fact my name is in my username and you've still spelled it wrong!

I'm up for protecting the crown next week, PM me whenever

Apologies Chris, I have now corrected it! Wilkinson just rolls off the keyboard better in comparison to Wilkerson!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Jan 2013, 7:48 pm

It's the curse of the name

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat 26 Jan 2013, 7:51 pm

Mate try having my surname, I don't think anyone has ever correctly pronounced it at a first attempt!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 26 Jan 2013, 9:14 pm

MtotheC is an odd surname though Wink

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Jan 2013, 10:16 pm

The 12 Wilkerson's before me had the same issue. I need an admin to gimme a nick change

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat 26 Jan 2013, 10:34 pm

Hero wrote:MtotheC is an odd surname though Wink

It’s a traditional, historical peterborian surname I’ll have you know!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by imprettyfly Sun 27 Jan 2013, 12:15 am

me me me!!!

imprettyfly

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sun 27 Jan 2013, 8:18 am

imprettyfly wrote:me me me!!!

Check your inbox you should have the topic now

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by kamikaze Sun 27 Jan 2013, 11:45 am

Bonjour can u put me down to join in ze fun thanks

kamikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sun 27 Jan 2013, 12:14 pm

Really enjoyed 'C' - definitely my favourite

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Mon 28 Jan 2013, 7:05 pm

Could you send me the topic please? I'd like to give it a go.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 28 Jan 2013, 9:39 pm

Can you send me the link to it?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat 02 Feb 2013, 9:36 am

This weeks topic was quite in depth and I've only had one back so far, those who expressed an interest can I have your booking ASAP COP Sunday would be great.

Or let me know if you wont have time

Cheers

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 02 Feb 2013, 12:05 pm

You can send me the thing and I'll write one up for you MtotheC.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next