The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MtoTheC's Booking wars

3 posters

Go down

MtoTheC's Booking wars Empty MtoTheC's Booking wars

Post by imprettyfly Fri 09 May 2014, 11:52 am

So Remember in January last year there was MtoTheC's Booking Wars thread, well I actually wrote a storyline for this but i don't think it was ever published. So looking through my inbox earlier, i found it: and it kind of resembles what is going on at the minute, except its a (year) and a PPV out, and the main HEEL and FACE teams are the other way around. Anyway Excuse the typos, and a 3Bomb is shotrthand for Triple PowerBomb. Let me know what you think Smile

Fly

imprettyfly Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:11 am

Here we go!! what a commitment it is to write this btw!!

Monday Night RAW - 28th January

Punk & Heyman are out in the ring, and Punk is fuming not just with Vince McMahon but also the Shield. He goes onto say that Heyman is a walrus and
is more angry at himself that he was stupid for ever thinking that the plan that Heyman convinced him would work and be fool proof would come off.

With that Punk orders that The Shield come to the ring so that he can give them a public berating. Their music hits and they come through the crowd and make their way to the ring. They line themselves up and Punk begins to rip into them "what were you thinking?", "useless wastes of space", "you would be nowhere without me [punk]! and now I have no title. I was the longest reigning superstar in the modern era and now its gone. All the hard work. Beating Cena 3 times in the summer. Surviving Ryback 3 times. Lost because of your uselessness"
Punk continues and "orders them out of his sight. He wants nothing more to do with them and they better stay out of his way"

With this Heyman cuts Punk off, which just manages to annoy Punk more. Heyman asks Punk if "he knows what he is doing" and "if he wants it to go down this way", Punk replies with a resounding "YES". With that Heyman drops his mic and exits the ring leaving Ambrose, Reigns and Rollings alone with Punk. They start to beat down on Punk, finishing with a 3-Bomb (the three man Powerbomb) through the announce table. Trainers and Referees come to Punks aid and is stretchered off to the back and into the carpark where an ambulance awaits him.
The Shield make another appearance later in the evening disrupting the Santino vs Jinder Mahal Match. First 3-Bombing Santino while JH watches on before turning on JH and giving him the 3-bomb. They exit the ring as Heath and Drew make their way to the ring.
Smackdown
3MB are out and cutting a promo about the shield. How they blind-sided one of their members and we get video footage of the attack on JH who is now sporting some bandages around his waist. 3MB say that The Shield attacks have gone on too long and it’s about time that somebody stood up to them. Ryback and team Hell No tried and failed but 3MB are singley and collectively better than them. 3MB want a Match, at Elimination Chamber vs the Shield. Teddy longs music and he says that you cannot just go dictating about wanting matches at Pay per views. You have to earn it Playa. He says that if 3MB can win in the match he has lined up later.
Later that night 3MB are awaiting their opponents wondering who it could be. Making their way to the ring are Yoshi Tastu, Alex Riley and Santino Marella.
The match goes back and forth until Slater, Mahal, Santino and Riley are on the outside leaving Drew and Yoshi in the ring. Drew hits his finisher and gets 1 - 2 - 3. Cole and JBL are bigging up the Elimination Chamber Match while 3MB celebrate walking up the ramp when the lights go out, and the Shield come out, attacking the 3MB when the light is restored. 3MB are taken back to the ring and Reigns and Rollings continue to keep the trio grounded while Ambrose gets three tables out. A 3-bomb follows to all the members of 3MB through a table. Ambrose grabs a mic and says that they couldn’t wait until elimination chamber to get their hands on 3MB. But elimination has a nice word - now that they have no ties to anyone, elimination is what they are going to start to do. Every superstar is on notice. He closes by saying that if 3MB are man enough that the shield will face them on Raw next week. They cannot wait until EC as they are "very busy people"
Raw
Monday night Raw and Cole is bigging up the match later with 3MB and the Shield. Saying that it has the potential to be a classic. We cut to a shot of 3MB in their personal dressing room discussing how they will approach the match, which is next!
3MB begin to make their way to the ring when the Shield blind side them and attack them before the match has started, sending 3MB into the side barriers, into the steel steps, and around to the announcers table. Jinder Mahal is 3-bombed through the Announcers table, Drew is 3-bombed through a table Ambrose set up on the outside while Slater is rolled into the ring. Ambrose calls for the Bell to ring so that the match can start. The referee reluctantly calls for the bell to be rung. The Shield take their time with Slater, all hitting power moves eventually finishing the match with a 3-bomb in the middle of the ring. 1-2-3 and the Shield have it. They continue to beat down on slater and drew who has made his way back into the ring. Ambrose sets up another table with Slater lay across it and Drew being set up for the 3-bomb through slater and the table... "FEED ME MORE!!" Ryback rushes to the ring and the Shield wait dropping Drew and attacking Ryback. Ryback gets the upper hand for a while until the numbers game catches up with him. 3-bomb to Ryback through the table that was initially set up for Slater and Drew. Superstars who have been attacked by the Shield rush to the ring, including Orton and Sheamus and Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns run through the crowd to get away.
Smackdown
A follow up interview with Micheal Cole is shown with Ambrose explaining that this is just the start. They can now do whatever they want now that they have been "set free".
3 of the 5 Matches on this taping are interrupted by Shield interference with the Ahield attacking both Face and Heel. It doesn’t seem to matter where wrestlers allegiances lie. They are all "Shield fodder for the injustice caused"
Matches interuppted Include:
Zac Ryder vs Santino
Orton vs Barrett
Kofi & R-Truth vs Rhodes Scholars
Raw

Vince McMahon is in town!!! There is a camera shot of a queue of wrestlers outside McMahon's office. it appears that some of the lower/mid card are concerned for their safety at work and want to know what is being done about it. Vince tells them nothing, to get back to work or they are fired. Vince says that he is off to address the WWE universe and makes his way to the ring. Vince begins to hype the Elimination Chamber and the WWE champion The Rock who comes out to join Vince in the middle of the ring. Just as the Rock enters the lights once again go out. The Shield are attacking both the Rock and Vince!! Both Vince and Rocky are 3Bombed through tables in the ring. With superstars pouring out of the locker room the Shield run for it, through the crowd. Both Rocky and Vince look like they are out of it.
Smackdown
A highlight of what happened on raw with the Rock and Vince is shown. The Shield Interrupt 3 Matches again:
John Cena vs Kane
Daniel Bryan vs Alberto Del Rio
Big show vs A Local Competitor
Elimination Chamber
World Heavyweight title match
Jericho vs Kofi vs Show vs Khali vs Del Rio (c) vs Christian.
its down to Christian vs Del Rio who locks in the armbar and retains his title. The door is opened for Del Rio and Christian to leave the structure when the Shield rush to the ring and give Del Rio and Christian 3 3-bombs each and depart.
WWE Title
Punk vs Orton vs Rock (c) vs Daniel Bryan vs Kane vs Ryback
Its down to Rock vs Ryback after Ryback just eliminated Punk with the shell shock. As the door is opened to allow a battered punk to leave the shield once again rush the ring with Reigns spearing Punk into the structure on the way in. Both Rocky and Ryback are tired after the gruelling match they have already been through which makes them easy pickings for the Shield. 3 3-bombs each are delivered to the 2 Superstars. In an added twist Ambrose pulls the Rock to cover Ryback for the win and to retain his title. The Shield stand tall over both men as the PPV ends.
Raw
Triple H is in the ring to start us off and he addresses us about what happened the night before. He says that the Shield need to be stopped and everyone is on notice because of them. So he proposes this, The Shield verses a team of 3 superstars of his choosing. The Lights go out and The Shield rush to the ring and surround HHH and the lights are back on Ambrose addresses HHH and the Universe. "There is no body, let alone team that can stand up to us. But thanks for giving us our Wrestlemania moment." with that Ambrose bops HHH on the head with his mic and they Attack HHH giving him a beat down and finishing off with a 3 bomb. The Locker room empties and the Shield make way out of the arena via the crowd. HHH looks hurt. The rest of the show goes off without a hitch as groups of 3 superstars stand at the top of the ramp for the rest of the show in an effort to ward off further Shield attacks.
Smackdown
Its announced that HHH is hospital bound after the attack on Monday
Raw
Michael Cole is in the ring to address the crowd. He says that there is a special guest on Raw who will hand pick the 3 men that will face the shield at Wrestlemainia
He says that the "guest" knows a thing or two about Stables in this business and he knows how to play dirty and he’s here next. Introducing...
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ITS RIC FLAIR, The only man to be inducted twice into the WWE hall of fame. This is the guy who is going to pick the team that will beat the Shield at Wrestlemaina.
Flair grabs the mic off Cole and Addresses the crowd. He says that he will build the most charasmatic and Dynamic team the WWE universe as ever seen and he is here to announce the first member of his team
"HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN!!"
The crowd are stunned, and a shot goes to the Shield watching the action from a monitor who just begin to Laugh. Back to Flair he says the second member will be revealed next week on Raw. Cole is stunned. Lawler is now speechless now for the first JBL just laughs uncontrollably!
Smackdown
The shield cut a promo about Flairs team. It has a hint of a sarcastic tone to it
Ambrose: "Wow so we are up against a former Rumble winner, and now resident nut job. I would like announce that I have found Duggans Marbles, they were being sold in the local market. we as a team are unsure whether we will be able to fight this guy." with that his mobile rings. "Hello? Yes this is Dean Ambrose. Pardon? Age Concern? Am I aware that Duggan should be in a OAP's retirement home? and he has gone missing from the premises?" The three guys just laugh. DA: "I cant wait to see who else Flair has in store for us!" With that the Shield leave the ring, returning during the Orton vs Ziggler match handing 3Bombs to the pair of them.

Raw
Its been announced that between now and Wrestlemania in a ‘Shield Prevention Tactic’ 3 Superstars will be stationed at the ramp throughout matches on the show.
Flair makes his way to the ring with Pick 1 Jim Duggan, ready to reveal his second pick.
RF: "I have thought long and hard about this and I think this guy will bring all round charisma to the team and here he is: RICKY "The Dragon" STEAMBOAT"
Again the camera pans to the shield watching a monitor out the back and again they are creased with laughter
Smackdown
The Shield are in the ring and Dean Ambrose has the mic "After the big reveal on Raw we have something to show to show the WWE Universe, please look at the titantron"
What appears are mugshots of both Duggan and Steamboat on the titantron. The Shield just laugh and leave the ring.
Raw
Tonight is the final Reveal, who will join flairs team?
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
And here he is followed by his first two draft pics. Mic in hand he addresses the WWE universe "Shield, I promised you a match and I want you to have the darndest match of your career. But i want you out here for you to witness the final piece of our jigsaw. the team that is going to defeat you. I also have a few stipulations for you:
Stipulation 1. You Lose, you disband.
Stipulation 2. The match is a no holds barred match"
The Shield make their way to the ramp Ambrose has the mic. "Flair it doesn’t matter who your final pick is, we will beat you team. It doesnt matter what the match is, we WILL beat you, infact we wont beat you, we will DESTROY you!!"
Flair brings the mic to his mouth and addresses Ambrose "have you ever faced a two time hall of famer in a match, because you will this Sunday at wrestlemainia, the final pick is me WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
The Shield crease themselves again with Laughter DA "I cant believe I am going to say this but one word can sum this up and its LOL! team LOL. Have you ever seen the movie No Country for Old Men? well this is no company for OLD, PAST IT MEN. Get the undertakers on notice, as three customers will be seeking their expertise come Monday morning. See you Sunday old men!"

Wrestlemainia
Its time for the big match, The Shield vs Team LOL. And the Shield make their way to the ring ready for action.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and flairs music hits. But he is out in a suit, as are Duggan (who looks ridiculous and is carrying the lump of wood) and Steamboat.
Mic In hand, He addresses the Shield. "Whoooooooooo, Im guessing you are wondering why we are dressed like this. Well I’ll tell you why. I was brought back to this company to pick a team that will defeat you and send you lot packing. And I have. But it’s not us. We are not stupid. We are 60+ and you have been going on a reign of destruction in this company. But that has made me picking the new Team LOL as you put it that much easier. I have had people knocking on my door asking to be this team but i have known all along who i want on this team from the get go. the hardest part was throwing you lot off the scent. Here is who you are facing..."
I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD....
"RANDY ORTON"
ITS TIME TO PLAY THE GAME...
"TRIPLE HHH"
"and finally..."
Pyrotechnics go off and its BATISTA!!
"I will think you will find that this team is known as Evolution. And the Match has been changed to a No Holds Barred Tag Team Elimination Match."
With that the three members of evolution rush to the ring and engage in a fist fight with the Shield. Its looking like Batista vs Reigns, Ambrose vs Orton and Rollins vs HHH with the way they are throwing punches at each other. Eventually the match gets some order, the bell rings and the match begins and its a fairly even match going back and forth. Eventually the match returns to chaos again with all 6 wrestlers going at it. Steel Chairs are brought out. Ambrose has a chair and batters HHH with it while the others are on the outside. Ambrose gets the 1, 2, 3 on HHH. HHH is eliminated.
Now its a numbers game. Ambrose and Rollins are working on Orton while Reigns keeps Batista busy. Reigns and Rollings continue to beat down on Orton, setting up a table in the ring and putting him through it. Occasionally double teaming Batista when he gets the occasional upper hand on Reigns.
Ambrose and Rollings continue to batter Orton with chair shots and Rollings get the pin 1 - 2 - 3. Is this really happening? King and Cole wonder while doing commentary can anyone stop the shield?
So its now a 3 on 1 handicap match. Batista vs The Shield. The match returns to normality with the shield tagging in back and forth all taking turns to wound the animal.
Eventually the Shield have sufficiently weakened the Animal to hoist him up for the 3Bomb. But what is this? The Locker room is emptied and rushing to the ring with Mr McMahon urging them down. Its now turned into a locker room vs the Shield match. All the superstars surround the ring. Face and Heel alike. The Shield have no where to run. And its go time. The other superstars now gang up on the Shield. Even King is getting involved. Every finisher imaginable is hit on the Shield and Batista Pins them all one by one. And the Shield have lost! It took the whole locker room to do it but the shield can no longer exist. JR hypes is up as a Justice, King Says its “Karma for what they have done”, and Cole says that they were still able to take out HHH and Orton, and probably the Animal too if it wasn’t for the other superstars and what a force they could have become in the WWE if they had won today. It is highly possible that by Summerslam there wouldn’t be a WWE any more with superstars out injured and put on the shelf by these trio. He thanks the superstars for saving the universe... and we are onto our main even "twice in a Lifetime"....

imprettyfly

Back to top Go down

MtoTheC's Booking wars Empty Re: MtoTheC's Booking wars

Post by MtotheC Thu 15 May 2014, 6:41 pm

Really enjoyed that IPF fantastic commitment to write that!

Shame this never really took off as there are some excellent fantasy bookers on this board.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 15 May 2014, 6:56 pm

They should be pushed towards the 6CW thread Wink

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 15 May 2014, 7:03 pm

Believe me Paul I've tried!