The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will leave the Royal Rumble as the World Heavyweight Champion ?

+10
Shot 21 LCFC
MtotheC
Dr Gregory House MD
Hero
NickisBHAFC
Dolphin Ziggler
Kay Fabe
Mr Video Man
sparxz
Kenny
14 posters

Go down

Who will leave the Royal Rumble as the World Heavyweight Champion ?

Who will leave the Royal Rumble as the World Heavyweight Champion ? Vote_lcap75%Who will leave the Royal Rumble as the World Heavyweight Champion ? Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 27 ]
Who will leave the Royal Rumble as the World Heavyweight Champion ? Vote_lcap3%Who will leave the Royal Rumble as the World Heavyweight Champion ? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Who will leave the Royal Rumble as the World Heavyweight Champion ? Vote_lcap22%Who will leave the Royal Rumble as the World Heavyweight Champion ? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 36

Who will leave the Royal Rumble as the World Heavyweight Champion ? Empty Who will leave the Royal Rumble as the World Heavyweight Champion ?

Post by Kenny Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:12 am

What does everyone think ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Who will leave the Royal Rumble as the World Heavyweight Champion ? Empty Re: Who will leave the Royal Rumble as the World Heavyweight Champion ?

Post by sparxz Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:18 am

I Think its a nailed on certainty for ADR tbh, the massive push they have been giving him, and now big effort for his face turn, with big vince and sheamus helping him out. They wont want him to be a transitional champion, he will win the rumble PPV as for how long will he be champ, im not sure, DZ is bound to cash in at some point.

sparxz

Back to top Go down

Who will leave the Royal Rumble as the World Heavyweight Champion ? Empty Re: Who will leave the Royal Rumble as the World Heavyweight Champion ?

Post by Mr Video Man Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:31 am

albertooooooooooooooooooooooo del riiiiiiiiiooooooo will retain the title until elimination chamber
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:44 am

I think it has to be Del Rio, I believe the only reason they didn't hold off his win until the Rumble is because it'd get completely over-shadowed by the Rock/Punk result and the Rumble winner, so with that in mind I doubt they'd then just to do a belt change anyway.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:52 am

Del Rio, the other two don't need the title to be relevant in the WWE.

Del Rio without a belt is totally pointless, he's sooooo dull

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:00 am

On the basis of whoever wins the rumble and the winner of the WWE title match being far bigger than this, I would have to hope Ziggler doesn't cash in.

Kind of overshadowed by other events.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:37 am

Del Rio will beat the Big Show, but how im not quite sure. This is the same Big Show who has beaten Sheamus clean twice, and the ADR who lost clean to Sheamus 3 times.

I wouldn't of classed ADR win over Big Show on Smackdown as a clean win, so it will be interesting to see how he does win. Maybe with the assistance of little Ricardo.

I think Ziggler cashing in at the royal rumble is too soon for ADR to lose it. Wait for Elimination Chamber have Ziggler cash in on ADR after he wins in the Chamber. Ziggler beats ADR in a rematch on Smackdown. Ziggler goes onto face either Sheamus or Orton at Wrestle Mania. I would prefer Orton personally.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:49 am

I'm actually really enjoying the face turn of ADR and think he's much better as a face.
The push is also really working in regards to the Universe fans, my kids absolutely love him now (as well as Ricardo) and love doing the Alllllllllbbbbbbbbeeeerrrrttttttttoooo Deelllllllllll Riiiiiiiiiooooooooo chant whenever they see him.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:56 am

I think this would be a good year to throw a multi man match in at mania, lots of lower-top guys bubbling nicely at the moment, have Ziggler cash in at EC after Orton has beaten Del Rio for the belt and Sheamus to win the rumble. All 4 men have a claim to the belt then.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:08 am

I'd agree about del rio's face turn working, he's more over now than he's ever been, the way he won the title in the LMS match really helped to put him over, it was an excellent face performance.

Don't see him dropping the title at this point and it looks as though their going to drag out the cash in all the way to wm

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:32 am

Also, the WHC has never changed hands at the Royal Rumble (thanks ncfc_Tooze) so I am predicting Alberto Del Rio to retain.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:37 am

How about Alberto wins at rumble, comes down to Ziggler and del rio in the chamber del rio makes him tap and retains... Then Ziggler cages in and super kicks del rio and pins thus going to mania

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:18 pm

I think 'Berto will retain, it seems a little unfair for him to have it such a short time. That being said, I would be very happy if Dolph won.

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:04 pm

Dolph is in the rumble, so can't see him having the belt then having to go through the rumble match

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:16 am

I can see Dolph going through most of the rumble, maybe with Big E Langston acting as a bodyguard type person. Would love to see another spot or two like John Morrison's or Kofi's last year.
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:59 am

Definitely think Dolph will make it to the last 5

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down