The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion?

+3
Ché Guerrero
psycho-gooner
Dolphin Ziggler
7 posters

Go down

Who will take the belt off Bryan? (I CANT REMEMBER WHICH BELLA HE MARRIED BUT THERE'S A JOKE IN THERE WINK WINK)

Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Vote_lcap16%Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 4 ]
Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Vote_lcap0%Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Vote_lcap4%Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Vote_lcap0%Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Vote_lcap12%Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Vote_lcap56%Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 14 ]
Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Vote_lcap8%Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Vote_lcap4%Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Empty Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 17 Apr 2014, 3:05 pm

No, no, this isn't me being short-termism. I'm not bored of Bryan already. But we all love a good prediction, so who do you think will take the belt off Bryan?

I was going to do two polls; one for when and one for who, but this seems more appropriate to get discussion started. Then y'all can go ahead and discuss a PPV or timeframe in which the reign will end.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Empty Re: Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion?

Post by psycho-gooner Thu 17 Apr 2014, 3:08 pm

I reckon WWE will have him drop it to Batista

However if it were up to me, he'd drop it to Lesnar, Punk or Cesaro (in that order)

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Empty Re: Who Will be the Next WWE World Heavyweight Champion?

Post by Ché Guerrero Thu 17 Apr 2014, 7:54 pm

i have a feeling they will look to give it to Bray soon. He is due that first run they give to hot new guys, followed by two years scraping by on the mid card 'paying his dues'.... cause that makes sense  picard 

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManUtdImy Thu 17 Apr 2014, 8:01 pm

Lesnar will beat Bryan at SummerSlam I reckon with Cesaro winning MITB

ManUtdImy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 18 Apr 2014, 10:41 pm

Im going for Cesaro.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Apr 2014, 11:57 pm

Lesnar getting it somewhere down the line is a gimme. Now whether he gets it directly off Bryan is another matter.

The Heyman/Cesaro link is interesting but that's been done before with Punk and Lesnar.

If I was a betting man (and I am) I'd go with Batista dropping the gold to big bad Brock.

Edit: Batista!

Back to top Go down

Post by DirectView Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:31 pm

A Batista win would be fabulous.

DirectView

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Uzeboo Thu 24 Apr 2014, 2:16 pm

I'm assuming that certain agreements were put in place for Batista's return, similar to Lesnar's reduced schedule.

I'm guessing winning the Rumble was one, and as a result headlining Mania followed.

It's certainly possible that the initial idea was for him to win the title, until the fan reaction to him and his in-ring abilities were both not as anticipated.

Could there still be an obligation to put the title on him within a certain time period?

Dr_Uzeboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down