The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London Welsh v NG Dragons + Scarlets v Leicester: LV Cup

2 posters

Go down

London Welsh v NG Dragons + Scarlets v Leicester: LV Cup Empty London Welsh v NG Dragons + Scarlets v Leicester: LV Cup

Post by Ospreydragon Sun 03 Feb 2013, 5:11 pm

A very good win for the Scarlets, and an excellent away win for Dragons today.

Let's hope Ospreys can get a good win against Quins today!

Welsh rugby needs a bit of a lift, even if it's only the LV Cup Wink

Ospreydragon

Back to top Go down

London Welsh v NG Dragons + Scarlets v Leicester: LV Cup Empty Re: London Welsh v NG Dragons + Scarlets v Leicester: LV Cup

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 8:56 pm

Buzzing for the Dragons. I fancied us to target this, but not by 30 points.

Back to top Go down

London Welsh v NG Dragons + Scarlets v Leicester: LV Cup Empty Re: London Welsh v NG Dragons + Scarlets v Leicester: LV Cup

Post by Morgannwg Mon 04 Feb 2013, 10:34 pm

They had a penalty on the 79th minute and chose to kick at goal. Even though it's a dead rubber they could do with all bonus point practice they need. Silly decision.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 12:15 am

I'd rather us take the kicking practise actually given our woes at doing that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 05 Feb 2013, 7:09 pm

That's Prydies woes though, not Jones'. I hope Stef is staying put. It bugs me that all the times Dragons have been dominant they have not targetted the tries, but instead opted for kicking at goal. The worst is getting a big score and finishing just one try away from the bonus point win.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 8:00 pm

Good of you to focus on the negatives Morg! Not once have you said 'well done'! The Dragons, who can't but a win away and struggle at home more often than not these days, go to the English prem and manage to do well, winning by 30 points. I don't think we've ever won away from home by 30 points. Yet you focus on a 3 point decision. Difficult to please some people!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 05 Feb 2013, 8:23 pm

Well Griff if you have watched the Dragons as long as you say, you would know that what I'm getting at has been a long-standing problem. I was pleased to see a win, but I'm not going to be overjoyed at a victory over a recently promoted LW in the low value cup.

PS pretty sure the Dragons have beaten the Italians amongst other teams by 30 points away from home.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down