The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic League - The Rules

3 posters

Go down

Realistic League - The Rules Empty Realistic League - The Rules

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 9:51 am

REALISTIC LEAGUE – THE RULES

WELCOME TO THE 606V2 REALISTIC LEAGUE!
Come and pit your footballing knowledge and tactical nous against the very best that 606v2 has to offer…

12 managers. 12 teams. One league. Glory awaits you.

THE TEAMS / THE MANAGERS
The 12 teams in the league are as follows:

Aston Villa, Fulham, Norwich, QPR, Reading, Southampton, Stoke, Sunderland, Swansea, West Brom, West Ham, Wigan

The 12 managers are as follows:

Azzy, Bull, CF, El Dios, Enigma, Gregers, Liam, Marky, Nando, Nick, Olly, Trebs.

TEAM BUDGETS
The starting team budgets are as follows:

Aston Villa - £20m
Fulham - £10m
Norwich - £20m
QPR - £20m
Reading - £30m
Southampton - £30m
Stoke - £15m
Sunderland - £10m
Swansea - £10m
West Brom - £15m
West Ham - £10m
Wigan - £25m

SQUAD RULES
Squads must be no fewer than 20 in size, and no more than 30 in size. Squads must be listed with numbers 1-30 only, to make it easier for me to check squad sizes.

Each squad must have a minimum of 5 English players at all times, to retain a semblance of realism.

Anyone found to have a full 30-man squad will not be allowed to confirm any FT bids - therefore allowing other teams to nip in and gazump you.

FOREIGN TRANSFERS (FTs)
Managers may make 5 FT enquiries per week, starting at 0900 every Monday morning. The exception to this will be the end of the season, where additional FT enquiries will be granted.

FT enquiries, once made, can continue throughout the week until a deal is agreed. If however a FT enquiry is refused, please do not re-bid – a refusal will not be reconsidered regardless of the bid amount.

FT enquiries should be realistic, therefore we require a legitimate source – the more the merrier – to be convinced that your bid would be successful in real life. The current legitimate source list is currently as follows:

The Guardian
The Telegraph
The Times
Daily Mail
BBC Sport
Sky Sports

The current list of sources NOT accepted is currently: The Mirror, The Sun, Daily Express, Talksport, Daily Star, Metro, Bleacher Report, Trival Football, Caught Offside, Goal, Life’s a Pitch

No players brought in on a Friday may be used for that week’s tactics, as it would allow an unfair advantage for that team.

Players that are brought into the league through FTs are not allowed to be sold within the league for a minimum of 6 league games. This will avoid managers buying players on behalf of ‘smaller’ clubs, then selling them on, leaving a player at a club he would never have agreed to join.

DOMESTIC TRANSFERS (DTs)
Managers are free to make DTs between teams, but must abide by the rules below.

No players brought in on a Friday may be used for that week’s tactics, as it would allow an unfair advantage for that team.

Players that are brought into the league through FTs are not allowed to be sold within the league for a minimum of 6 league games. This will avoid managers buying players on behalf of ‘smaller’ clubs, then selling them on, leaving a player at a club he would never have agreed to join.

New managers to the league will not be familiar with the rules; therefore any DTs made with new managers during their first two weeks as manager must be of equal or greater value to the new manager. This will avoid new managers being taken advantage of.

Any DTs that appear to heavily favour one team more than the other will be reviewed by the league management, and the DT may be cancelled if it is held that it is unfair on one of the managers.

LOANS
Any loans that are agreed – either through FTs or DTs - must be for a minimum of 3 league matches. Recall options are allowed to be included in any loan deal, but recalls cannot happen within the initial 3 league game period.

RELEASES
Managers can release any player in their squad for half the player’s current value on the Transfermarkt website.

To do this, visit the Releases page and request the release price for your player. The manager in charge of the Releases page will confirm the price using TM and you can then release the player.

All releases must be confirmed on the Transfer Confirmation page.

PLAYER OFFERS (POs)
Every manager will receive two POs each week. These will be drawn randomly, and as a result may include the occasional repeat PO. Apologies in advance if this happens to you, but it will happen to everyone at some point, so there will be no replacement POs given.

INJURIES
Three injuries will be drawn for each club every week. For clarification, any player sold or loaned while injured will remain injured for his new club.

TACTICS
There will be one round of fixtures each week, either league or cup. For each game managers must provide a team sheet, instructions for your players and note your injuries for the week. Failure to note the injuries may result in a goal being deducted from your result.

As well as tactical instructions we would encourage managers to provide a brief team talk to motivate your players. This too may have some bearing on your club’s ‘draw’ in the FT market.

Tactics must be submitted by PM to Nando by the deadline – 2359 each Friday night – and no late tactics will be allowed, under any circumstances, else you will be given a 5-0 automatic defeat. If you cannot make a deadline, let us know and we will use your tactics from the previous week as a last resort – however if you have players that played the week before and are injured for the current week, this would result in you playing with fewer men.

VOTING
Voting will take place over Saturday, Sunday and Monday of each week, with the deadline for votes to be sent to Azzy being 2359 each Monday.

Votes must include at the very least the score and goalscorers, and we would be grateful for a short analysis of the game so that managers know where to improve in the future. This is optional though, which hopefully means everyone will be able to get their votes in even at the minimum requirement.

If you miss the deadline your team will have 1 goal deducted from your result that week. If you continue to miss voting deadlines, we may remove you as manager of your team.

RESULTS
Results will be calculated by order of most common vote – examples shown below:

Team A vs Team B
Team A = 3 votes to win, Team B = 6 votes to win, Draw = 3 votes
Result = win for Team B, with goals for each team decided by the average of the 12 votes.

Team C vs Team D
Team C = 4 votes, Team D = 4 votes, Draw = 4 votes
Result = a draw

MEDIA PAGE
From Week 3 of the league’s start, some media questions will be provided on the Media page. While there are no cash benefits to taking part on the media page, managers who answer the questions in the right manner, and who show ambition, dedication to their club and the right amount of media savvy, may find that this influences their ‘draw’ in the FT market.

BUDGETS AND BONUSES
Every manager must maintain an easily accessible, easy to read Budget page, detailing each and every transfer, loan and bonus. Any manager failing to do so may face losing part of their transfer budget.

Each week managers will receive £1m as a "taking part" bonus. This can be added to your transfer budget every Monday morning from 0900.

END OF SEASON AWARDS
At the end of the season, managers will receive prize money depending on their teams’ finishing league position and cup performance.

The prizes are as follows:
League winners - £10m and bragging rights
2nd to 7th place - £15m
8th to 12th place - £20m

Cup winners - £7.5m
Cup runners up - £5m
Cup semi-finalists - £1m

Bonuses will be announced at the end of every season, and can be added to transfer budgets afterwards.

END OF SEASON PLAYER OFFERS (POs)
At the end of each season managers will receive five POs. Three will be randomly selected, and two can be nominated by managers. Any manager not nominating two players will have their two nominations randomly allocated instead. Managers can accept/reject these POs as with normal weekly POs.

To avoid managers buying players at season’s end purely to ensure good profits through POs, the two nominated players must have been at your club for a minimum of four league games.

RESPONSIBILITIES
We will all need to chip in to make the league a success – thank you to everyone who has offered to assist so far. Responsibilities are currently as follows:

- Foreign Transfers – Azzy and GSC
- Voting / Results – Azzy
- Injuries – Trebs
- Fixtures - Trebs
- Player Offers - Enigma
- Releases - Enigma / Marky
- League Table – Nick
- Top Scorers – El Dios
- Cup competition – From Season Two
- Media page – Needs a volunteer

AND FINALLY…If there is an oversight on a rule or the need for a decision to be made on the spot then the decision of the league management is final and NOT to be argued. Any attempts to circumvent the rules and exploit loopholes may result in a fine and/or player loss.

Last edited by Azzy Mahmood on Mon 04 Mar 2013, 1:16 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Realistic League - The Rules Empty Re: Realistic League - The Rules

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 04 Feb 2013, 2:03 pm

What happend to LCR?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 2:08 pm

Who or what is LCR?

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 04 Feb 2013, 2:09 pm

LRF?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 2:14 pm

He decided to join a different league. After asking all of us to join a different website.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 12 Feb 2013, 3:58 pm

Azzman no word limit on tactics is there?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 4:00 pm

No, but don't get ridiculous. Mine will be about the same as the Euro Division ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 12 Feb 2013, 4:05 pm

Where do we submit our tactics? I cant see a tactics submission thread? OK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 4:29 pm

PM them to me, and I'll post them in a thread once they're all there. Means no-one has the advantage of posting after their opponent.

I'll post mine to the Admin thread so that GSC/Trebs/Enigma can see I've posted mine, and all is above board and dandy Realistic League - The Rules 3559488474

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 12 Feb 2013, 4:38 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:PM them to me, and I'll post them in a thread once they're all there. Means no-one has the advantage of posting after their opponent.

I'll post mine to the Admin thread so that GSC/Trebs/Enigma can see I've posted mine, and all is above board and dandy Realistic League - The Rules 3559488474

Perfect OK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dios Mon 18 Feb 2013, 1:05 pm

Love how you have updated these to match your new 5-0 rule

El Dios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 1:07 pm

We forgot a few things when setting up, hardly surprising. And all leagues have punishments for not handing in tactics, so again, hardly surprising. Just means you'll have to get tactics in on time next week (you've got one of the better teams so you should make up for the slow start).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down