The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All the nations favourites and most disliked

2 posters

Go down

Who does Howley hate more than anyone on earth despite scintillating form?

All the nations favourites and most disliked Vote_lcap50%All the nations favourites and most disliked Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
All the nations favourites and most disliked Vote_lcap50%All the nations favourites and most disliked Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
All the nations favourites and most disliked Vote_lcap0%All the nations favourites and most disliked Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

All the nations favourites and most disliked Empty All the nations favourites and most disliked

Post by t1000advancedprototype Thu 07 Feb 2013, 10:36 pm

I want to see everyone make two lists:.

1) who you think the manager of your club / country idolises regardless of form
2) who they dislike regardless of world class form world class talent (I'm talking Clive Woodward Henson/Shane Williams 2005 dislike)... yeah THAT bad!

It seems in Wales, Rob Howley and nearly all the WRU hate anything Ospreys or ex Ospreys. You'd think they would remember that picking Ospreys doesn't necessarily win popularity contests but it does win matches.

Howley love list:

Mike Phillips
Rhys Priestland
Jamie Roberts
Sam Warburton
Matthew Rees
Gethin Jenkins

Easily droppable consistent underperformers who keep getting selected on form of days gone by. No offence to the players personally. Not their fault they keep getting selected.

Howley Gestapo list:

Justin Tipuric
Ryan Jones
Paul James
Richard Hibbard
Dan Biggar
James Hook
Eli Walker
James King
Lee Byrne
Gareth Davies
Dwayne Peel
Ian Gough

Etc etc

Only players who know where "the body's buried" will get picked. Maybe someone told Tipuric?

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

All the nations favourites and most disliked Empty Re: All the nations favourites and most disliked

Post by ChequeredJersey Thu 07 Feb 2013, 11:03 pm

I trust in Lancaster to pick who he thinks is on form. And to be fair, everyone in the 23 against Scotland was fairly on form either at INT or Club level.
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

All the nations favourites and most disliked Empty Re: All the nations favourites and most disliked

Post by t1000advancedprototype Thu 07 Feb 2013, 11:08 pm

ChequeredJersey wrote:I trust in Lancaster to pick who he thinks is on form. And to be fair, everyone in the 23 against Scotland was fairly on form either at INT or Club level.

Swap?

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Thu 07 Feb 2013, 11:15 pm

Haha. No.
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Thu 07 Feb 2013, 11:17 pm

Though I'd give you Farrell and Catt if we can have Connor?
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down