The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wales could win championship

+31
Pal Joey
Big
glamorganalun
Ospreydragon
MacKnocked-on
Triangulation
BlueNote
Biltong
Luckless Pedestrian
thebluesmancometh
bedfordwelsh
RubyGuby
RuggerRadge2611
whocares
SecretFly
maestegmafia
Exiledinborders
Liam
bsando
Jimpy
samuraidragon
sirBiggles
GLove39
kingjohn7
Shifty
Taylorman
majesticimperialman
Cyril
nathan
wales606
t1000advancedprototype
35 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can Wales win the championship?

Wales could win championship Vote_lcap31%Wales could win championship Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 19 ]
Wales could win championship Vote_lcap69%Wales could win championship Vote_rcap 69% 
[ 43 ]

Total Votes : 62

Wales could win championship Empty Wales could win championship

Post by t1000advancedprototype Sat 09 Feb 2013, 6:51 pm

Wales always go on a run after a big win...anything's possible now.

Few things that impressed me:

Team spirit after last week.
Leigh Halfpenny and his kicking: Wow
Dan Biggar proving he is class
NO LINEOUTS LOST! What? Ye really!
Last 3 Wales v France games, France haven't scored a try.
Mike Phillips was awesome.

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Wales could win championship Empty Re: Wales could win championship

Post by wales606 Sat 09 Feb 2013, 7:25 pm

CAN they win? Yes, it is possible

WILL they win? Probably not
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sat 09 Feb 2013, 7:26 pm

Take it one game at a time.

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Sat 09 Feb 2013, 7:54 pm

Good old Roger Lewis!

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sat 09 Feb 2013, 8:00 pm

wales606 wrote:CAN they win? Yes, it is possible

clap clap clap Totaly agree with you on that wales 606.

Fans should not get carried away. Like the Bluesman, says if any one would should start looking for a Grand Slam or talking other team up to get the wooden spoon? before round 4 at least.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sat 09 Feb 2013, 8:09 pm

I thing t1000 has a few other names on this forum...
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 2:01 am

majesticimperialman wrote:

Fans should not get carried away. Like the Bluesman, says if any one would should start looking for a Grand Slam or talking other team up to get the wooden spoon? before round 4 at least.

Posters should not get carried away by a Roger Lewis wum also pal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sun 10 Feb 2013, 3:41 am

On their day?...certainly

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by t1000advancedprototype Sun 10 Feb 2013, 8:16 am

Risca Rev wrote:
majesticimperialman wrote:

Posters should not get carried away by a Roger Lewis wum also pal.

Ye that's a good point.

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 10 Feb 2013, 8:41 am

I really don't see why Wales shouldn't be able to win away in Scotland and Italy.

Wales style of play generally does not suit the Scottish, we just seem to beat them more easily than all the other 6 Nations teams.
In fact if you look back at the last 10 years it may suprise you to find out that Scotland have won just one game against us.

12 Feb 2012 Wales 27 - 13 Scotland
12 Feb 2011 Scotland 6 - 24 Wales
13 Feb 2010 Wales 31 - 24 Scotland
08 Feb 2009 Scotland 13 - 26 Wales
09 Feb 2008 Wales 30 - 15 Scotland
10 Feb 2007 Scotland 21 - 9 Wales
12 Feb 2006 Wales 28 - 18 Scotland
13 Mar 2005 Scotland 22 - 46 Wales
14 Feb 2004 Wales 23 - 10 Scotland
30 Aug 2003 Wales 23 - 9 Scotland

While if you look at the scores Wales have won a lot of these games fairly easily. Wales are to Scotland, what Samoa are to Wales to be honest.
they just don't seem to be able to play well against us.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by t1000advancedprototype Sun 10 Feb 2013, 8:50 am

I was at Murrayfield in 2007.

Worst match I've ever seen.

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:12 am

2010 was a but shaking, but the other games were fairly comfortable. I am probably still more worried about Rome.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by kingjohn7 Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:19 am

Dont think the past is too relevant now(only when it makes teams worried, i.e All Blacks). Scotland are playing better than us and wont be scared of us and are at home. We need rapid improvements, dont think we can win anymore games purely with defence.

kingjohn7

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Mon 11 Feb 2013, 1:15 am

t1000advancedprototype wrote:I was at Murrayfield in 2007.

Really? 60 odd thousand people were treated to a kicking master class from Chris Paterson. Worth the price of admission alone...

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by sirBiggles Mon 11 Feb 2013, 2:26 am

All those who have voted NO are wrong, as of course Wales could still Win the 6 Nations. Is it likely, well not without France doing us a favour and beating Ireland and England. If France don't, it could be down to the maths at the end, and one thing Wales cant seem to do is put big scores on the opposition. I can see us winning now in Rome and Edinburgh, but cant see us putting enough points (diff) on the board to give us a chance of taking the title off England or Ireland (if the Irish win their remaining games).

However, if France do us a favour and beat both Ireland and England, that will put Ireland out of the running with 2 losses and England with 1 loss, as would be Wales (if they remaining games go to plan). It would then be winner takes it all in Cardiff, and I would back Wales, but as a Welshman I would wouldn't I Very Happy

So come on France.... vive les bleus Yahoo

sirBiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by samuraidragon Mon 11 Feb 2013, 2:55 am

We are still candidates for the spoon, though. Let's not forget that.

We played with loads of heart in Paris and got a deserved result.

But the actual style of play was nothing like what we put together against Ireland in the second half.

Apart from that flash of brilliance by Biggar & North we created zip.

Of course the French offered nothing at all - so the win was fully merited.

Unfortunately, however, the effect will be to entrench Howley in his resistance to change and we will contine with the same personnel and same game-plan for the rest of the 6N.

Interesting to see the lineout go so well, but definite signs of vulnerability in the scrum and no answer to the French rolling maul.

I expect France to throw caution to the winds now that the 6N is over for them and beat either Ireland or England or both.

Obviously we have the potential to win our remaining matches, but it would be a surprise. Scotland will be a bigger challenge thanbefore. They have got some very good new players and are playing a good brand of rugby.

samuraidragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Mon 11 Feb 2013, 8:52 am

samuraidragon wrote:We are still candidates for the spoon, though. Let's not forget that.

We played with loads of heart in Paris and got a deserved result.

But the actual style of play was nothing like what we put together against Ireland in the second half.

Apart from that flash of brilliance by Biggar & North we created zip.

Of course the French offered nothing at all - so the win was fully merited.

Unfortunately, however, the effect will be to entrench Howley in his resistance to change and we will contine with the same personnel and same game-plan for the rest of the 6N.

Interesting to see the lineout go so well, but definite signs of vulnerability in the scrum and no answer to the French rolling maul.

I expect France to throw caution to the winds now that the 6N is over for them and beat either Ireland or England or both.

Obviously we have the potential to win our remaining matches, but it would be a surprise. Scotland will be a bigger challenge thanbefore. They have got some very good new players and are playing a good brand of rugby.

Mathematically, of course Wales could win. But it is highly unlikely. Okay, so they beat France in Paris this weekend and that is no mean feat. but, it looked to me that Wales won because they were the least worse team on the day. Both sides were locked into trench warfare for large periods and neither side offered much in terms of actual rugby.

People were expecting a French backlash, well, it didn't come. It could come in Twickenham? Perhaps, but I doubt it, they'll try their best of course, but England are playing too well at the moment, have home advantage and don't seem to have a problem with France home or away in recent years.

England's banana skin is definately Wales in Cardiff and by then we'll know much more about where both teams are in terms of an overall competition performance.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 9:20 am

GLove39 wrote:
t1000advancedprototype wrote:I was at Murrayfield in 2007.

Really? 60 odd thousand people were treated to a kicking master class from Chris Paterson. Worth the price of admission alone...

It was terrible. Not helped in the slightest by how freezing it was in Murrayfield. I even started jumping around to Chelsea Dagger after all the penalties to try and warm up and also for a bit of entertainment.

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Mon 11 Feb 2013, 9:29 am

I think Wales will have more trouble beating Italy than they did France. Italy will be looking to rectify their poor performance in Scotland and I still think Italy are a vastly improved team. They had moment of genius at Murrayfield, sadly they just made too many unforced errors and couldn't handle Scotland's tempo.

But competition is wide open! Scotland, Ireland, Italy and Wales all on 2 points. Going into week 4 any of these teams could be on 4 points.

If Scotland and Wales both get wins, Wales vs Scotland at Murrayfield could be a fantastic match this year.

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 11 Feb 2013, 1:59 pm

I think confidence plays a major part in rugby, but for me, its an enormous part of the way Wales play. Wales are a confidence side. Have been so for the past few years. When they win and their confidence goes up, we tend to win GS. When the confidence is low after a poor result, we tend to go on bad runs. For me, I'm not expecting miracles, but the France result was the result that could see Wales go on another run.

Don't get me wrong, both sides were appalling at the weekend. It was for me, more of a case of neither side taking the game by the scruff of the neck and wanting to win it. They were both afraid to lose the game and in the end, the one moment of quality was produced by Wales and that's all it took to separate both sides. I hope now the Welsh boys will take this confidence into the next game and the remainder of the tournament. I'm not expecting a change in game plan whatsoever, but, I feel we won't be as apprehensive when playing with ball in hand as the 7/8 whatever is was, straight losses is now over and they can concentrate on just winning rugby matches again.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiledinborders Mon 11 Feb 2013, 2:16 pm

bsando wrote:I think Wales will have more trouble beating Italy than they did France. Italy will be looking to rectify their poor performance in Scotland and I still think Italy are a vastly improved team. They had moment of genius at Murrayfield, sadly they just made too many unforced errors and couldn't handle Scotland's tempo.

But competition is wide open! Scotland, Ireland, Italy and Wales all on 2 points. Going into week 4 any of these teams could be on 4 points.

If Scotland and Wales both get wins, Wales vs Scotland at Murrayfield could be a fantastic match this year.
I think you are right. Scotland beat Italy because they played with a high tempo. Wales on the other hand are slow and predictable. Yes, they beat France who for some reason are making the most bizarre team selections since Mauro Bergamasco played at scrum half. I cannot see Wales beating England. If there is one thing England can cope with it is a back line of predictable bangers - four Jamie Noone lookalikes will not frighten England.

Exiledinborders

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon 11 Feb 2013, 2:34 pm

Even France with two loses can still win the championship.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 11 Feb 2013, 2:34 pm

Two games down and one win. Surely it isn't true? Wales could win the Championship?

I think after the fireworks of the first weekend it's all actually settled back down into a normal pattern that's all to easy to read.

The winner will of course be Italy. Scotland 2nd, Wales 3rd, Ireland 4th, England 5th and France the wooden spoon. Nothing ever really changes, we were wrong to think this year was going to be different.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Mon 11 Feb 2013, 2:36 pm

Exiledinborders wrote:
bsando wrote:I think Wales will have more trouble beating Italy than they did France. Italy will be looking to rectify their poor performance in Scotland and I still think Italy are a vastly improved team. They had moment of genius at Murrayfield, sadly they just made too many unforced errors and couldn't handle Scotland's tempo.

I think you are right. Scotland beat Italy because they played with a high tempo. Wales on the other hand are slow and predictable. Yes, they beat France who for some reason are making the most bizarre team selections since Mauro Bergamasco played at scrum half. I cannot see Wales beating England. If there is one thing England can cope with it is a back line of predictable bangers - four Jamie Noone lookalikes will not frighten England.

Laugh

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Mon 11 Feb 2013, 2:55 pm

I think we're looking at:

England
Ireland
Scotland/Wales/France/Italy

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon 11 Feb 2013, 2:58 pm

t1000advancedprototype wrote:Wales always go on a run after a big win...anything's possible now.

Few things that impressed me:

Team spirit after last week.
Leigh Halfpenny and his kicking: Wow
Dan Biggar proving he is class Really?
NO LINEOUTS LOST! What? Ye really!
Last 3 Wales v France games, France haven't scored a try.
Mike Phillips was awesome. This comment mde me chuckle. Phillips is not awesome, nor was he awesome on Saturday. Sure he made a couple of impressive carries, charging around the park like a number 8. However Wales' backline only really looked threatening when Williams was on, providing QUICK BALL to the backs instead of pretending to be an extra flanker. Phillips needs to start trying to be a Scrum Half rather than another Flanker.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Mon 11 Feb 2013, 3:17 pm

I'm happy for Scotland and England to underestimate Wales, people seem to think the 6 Nations is a given - As for Roberts, JD, North and Cuthbert to be called 4 Jamie Noons is laughable. That's not what scottish fans or the england fans have called them in the last few years - The backline powered passed Tuilagi, Barritt and Farrell last year yet all of a sudden this now seems a nye on impossible task for many. AWJ and a certain Dan Lydiate will be waiting in Cardiff in March. It should be interesting to say the least; but don't prepare the GS DVD's quite yet - thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon 11 Feb 2013, 3:20 pm

RubyGuby wrote:I'm happy for Scotland and England to underestimate Wales, people seem to think the 6 Nations is a given - As for Roberts, JD, North and Cuthbert to be called 4 Jamie Noons is laughable. That's not what scottish fans or the england fans have called them in the last few years - The backline powered passed Tuilagi, Barritt and Farrell last year yet all of a sudden this now seems a nye on impossible task for many. AWJ and a certain Dan Lydiate will be waiting in Cardiff in March. It should be interesting to say the least; but don't prepare the GS DVD's quite yet - thumbsup

I still think the Welsh backline on song is the best in the NH, just look at the GS last year and you'll see what I mean. I am taking nothing for Granted when Wales come to Murrayfield this year. After we play Ireland we'll have a better Idea if Scotland can press on.

On the Lydiate front, look to Johnnie Beattie for example. He had a season long lay off and it has taken him 3 years to recapture his form.

Just because Lydiate is back I wouldn't bank on him walking straight into the no. 6 Jersey and displacing the excellent (and in form) Ryan Jones. thumbsup
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon 11 Feb 2013, 3:25 pm

RR,

Lydiate has a proven track record for getting back to his best in quick time after innury, not saying of course he will do this time but if past anything to go by
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 11 Feb 2013, 3:26 pm

If Wales are underestimated, therefore they are estimated by others (namely now the Welsh themselves and perhaps a few others who know they have it in them to kill most teams (on their day - sorry for that line, but all teams get it when potential keeps rising and dipping)

Anyway, the point is, if the Welsh are estimated by some, then it kinda means those same people underestimate the Scottish and English. What goes around comes around...and don't let a gritty old show by England and a one try victory by Wales overdo the enthusiasm.

Keep it level headed. Wales can win, England can win....Scotland can win. Wink Everyone can win except Ireland - they've already had their one game a year tour-de-force Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon 11 Feb 2013, 3:29 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:RR,

Lydiate has a proven track record for getting back to his best in quick time after innury, not saying of course he will do this time but if past anything to go by

I would still think he has to demonstrate that he is in a better form than the incumbent wales 6 though surely?

If he was fit in the next 2 weeks would you start him against Italy?

If you did you would be basing that decision purely on reputation and it is a total kick in the balls to the forwards that worked so hard to set the platform that resulted in Saturday's win.

Scotland are kind of in the same place. Barclay played for Glasgow at the weekend and Rennie is expected to be fit before the end of the 6N. I couldn't support Johnson if he were to drop Harley or Beattie to accomadate either of them despite their previous services rendered to Scotland.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 11 Feb 2013, 3:33 pm

I'm with Rugger, Jones has performed very well at 6, and now has the shirt, it's up to Lydiate to prove he deserves a shot, injured or not!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Mon 11 Feb 2013, 3:38 pm

RubyGuby wrote:I'm happy for Scotland and England to underestimate Wales, people seem to think the 6 Nations is a given - As for Roberts, JD, North and Cuthbert to be called 4 Jamie Noons is laughable. That's not what scottish fans or the england fans have called them in the last few years - The backline powered passed Tuilagi, Barritt and Farrell last year yet all of a sudden this now seems a nye on impossible task for many.

George North's early break aside, England's defence contained us very well at Twickenham last season. Scott Williams came on for Jamie Roberts and created (and then blew) a try-scoring chance before he stole the ball off Courtney Lawes.

My point is, we beat England last season, but it doesn't do anyone any favours to lie and say it was easy.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 11 Feb 2013, 3:46 pm

We scraped past England at Twickers. No doubt about that. Both sides were evenly matched until Wales just had that extra bit of quality to win the game and of course, the die hard spirit to prevent that last ditch try.

Of course, when on song, we do have the best back line in the NH. Although I would prefer to see Williams in the centre for Roberts. His defence is still good, but going forward he isn't showing much. We miss Henson so much. He had a superb defence and a great passing game. He knew how to play the centre position properly, how to draw defenders in then make the pass rather than trying to run through them. That's why i'd like to see Beck in the welsh fold again also.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 11 Feb 2013, 3:46 pm

LP

Although last years game was very tight, it's the first time I've ever seen an England team concede they aren't the fav's and set the team up to stop our big back line!!!

Italy proved stubborn too, but in all fairness we never looked like losing either game!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Mon 11 Feb 2013, 3:48 pm

Just can't see Wales winning this year, their rugby has become stagnant and predictable.

Their coach has been criticised from everywhere to yonder, besides this one is England's to lose.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 11 Feb 2013, 3:49 pm

Bil

I said that last time about Ireland mind, last game up couldn't see Ireland beating them...

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Mon 11 Feb 2013, 3:51 pm

RubyGuby wrote:I'm happy for Scotland and England to underestimate Wales
We don't underestimate them. We just see them for what they are.

There's a certain level of predictability. Wales seem to go for size over skill these days.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by t1000advancedprototype Mon 11 Feb 2013, 3:52 pm

thebluesmancometh wrote:Bil

I said that last time about Ireland mind, last game up couldn't see Ireland beating them...

Beat Scotland? Hopefully
Beat Italy? Should do
Beat England at home to deny them a slam and steal championship? Bring it!

England still have to play France and we don't know what's gonna pan out there.

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 11 Feb 2013, 3:55 pm

Italy and France at Twickers should be all but gimmes, or they have at least been in recent years!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by t1000advancedprototype Mon 11 Feb 2013, 3:57 pm

The French don't reach world cup finals and occasionally beat NZ in their bsck yard for no reason. They are a total enigma.

Their selections are madness. I couldn't believe Fofana was on the wing in Cardiff last year.

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueNote Mon 11 Feb 2013, 3:59 pm

All you can say at this point is that England is in the driving seat but a number of teams could win.

If Wales are going to put themsleves in a position to win, they'll have to produce a lot more than they've shown so far. I think they are capable of that, but whether we will see it is another matter. The next two games are both going to be hard, before we even think about England.

BlueNote

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 11 Feb 2013, 4:06 pm

England are still favs, but beating Italy and Scotland away isn't impossible, both have a number of flaws and have recently struggled with our power game!

Of course it could be the case of beating England last game up to stop the slam, but in reality they will probably have at least a big points difference, and even if lost to France the points difference would be big!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by t1000advancedprototype Mon 11 Feb 2013, 4:15 pm

thebluesmancometh wrote:England are still favs, but beating Italy and Scotland away isn't impossible, both have a number of flaws and have recently struggled with our power game!

Of course it could be the case of beating England last game up to stop the slam, but in reality they will probably have at least a big points difference, and even if lost to France the points difference would be big!

Wales usually go on a good run after an away win.

Paris 2005: Terrible first half, Martyn and Stephen Jones save the day. The following week Wales play the most amazing 40 minutes of rugby in history and blow Scotland away by half time.

Twickenham 2008: Diabolical first half AGAIN, but magic from Hook and Phillips helps Wales to a shock victory and that spurs them on to play 4 matches of excellent rugby.

Paris 2009: Wales stumble and never really recover after losing in Paris. Average in rome and lack of ideas v Ireland.

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Mon 11 Feb 2013, 4:39 pm

Cyril on 606v2 wrote:
RubyGuby wrote:I'm happy for Scotland and England to underestimate Wales
We don't underestimate them. We just see them for what they are.

There's a certain level of predictability. Wales seem to go for size over skill these days.

I think we were predictable at Twickenham last year, knowing is one thing thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Triangulation Mon 11 Feb 2013, 5:24 pm

I'm a bit suprised at the poll result to be honest.

Wales can mathmatically win it of course they could.

At the moment they look a long way away from being worthy winners.

They look like a side which has lost 9 was it? Tests on the bounce.

Wales v France was like watching 2 old women fighting over a wet paper bag - each of them too afraid to pull to hard in case they broke a nail.

Dont forget though (as if they have let us) that they are " Curent Grand Slam Champions. And that means something"

Triangulation

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Mon 11 Feb 2013, 5:27 pm

RubyGuby wrote:I'm happy for Scotland and England to underestimate Wales, people seem to think the 6 Nations is a given - As for Roberts, JD, North and Cuthbert to be called 4 Jamie Noons is laughable. That's not what scottish fans or the england fans have called them in the last few years - The backline powered passed Tuilagi, Barritt and Farrell last year yet all of a sudden this now seems a nye on impossible task for many. AWJ and a certain Dan Lydiate will be waiting in Cardiff in March. It should be interesting to say the least; but don't prepare the GS DVD's quite yet - thumbsup

Certainly don't think Scotland will underestimate any opponent, why would we?

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by Ospreydragon Mon 11 Feb 2013, 5:32 pm

"At the moment they look a long way away from being worthy winners." -- Everyone looks a long way from being worthy winners. Only two rounds have been played -- it's all to play for.

No one knows how the tournament will pan out. That's sport. As for Wales, they might get some previously very influential players back -- like Lydiate. Other players like AWJ are also likely to be available for selection, as might the pacy Eli Walker, if he gets over his hamstring problem. And players who have not had much game time might also improve their game. A few changes in selection, even during a match, can also change the course of a game.

Wales' 8-match losing run has ended, which should produce a big boost in confidence. Any win in Paris is not to be sniffed at, especially against the biggest pack in the 6N.

Ospreydragon

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 11 Feb 2013, 5:42 pm

Have to agree with Osprey, we are in round 2, and although England are fav's with 2 home games up anything can happen. For all we know Scotland could go on and beat a wounded Ireland, Wales and France. On the balance of play thats not a totally crazy idea!!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by glamorganalun Mon 11 Feb 2013, 6:54 pm

I can't understand why anyone can say no to the question, if the question is "will Wales win"? then I understand the answer. Wales have an advantage of the hardest and last game at home. I don't think any team is playing very well including England, all the team's in the first game suffered from poor defensive mistakes but all improved their defence in the second games except Italy. England have to be happy as they have not lost but have still two hard games to come., it is by far from over.

glamorganalun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next