The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most entertaining thing of the weekend?

+28
mckay1402
Jimpy
ChequeredJersey
rainbow-warrior
Duty281
Sugarlump
Alex_Germany
gboycottnut
kingjohn7
Notch
captain carrantuohil
A World Cup and 3 Finals
21st Century Schizoid Man
R!skysports
Cyril
Dontheman
GLove39
Biltong
maestegmafia
TJ1
t1000advancedprototype
2ndtimeround
Taylorman
LondonTiger
Pal Joey
Breadvan
IanBru
Looseheaded
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

?

Most entertaining thing of the weekend? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Most entertaining thing of the weekend? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Most entertaining thing of the weekend? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Most entertaining thing of the weekend? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Most entertaining thing of the weekend? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Most entertaining thing of the weekend? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Most entertaining thing of the weekend? - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%Most entertaining thing of the weekend? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 19

Most entertaining thing of the weekend? - Page 2 Empty Most entertaining thing of the weekend?

Post by Looseheaded Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 am

First topic message reminder :

What for you has been most entertaining?

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

Most entertaining thing of the weekend? - Page 2 Empty Re: Most entertaining thing of the weekend?

Post by nobbled Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:22 am

rainbow-warrior wrote:
GLove39 wrote:I rather enjoyed the Welsh fan who rushed on to the pitch to hug North after his try! Hug

It seems it was George's father who ran on!!

There ya go! At least one Englishman happy with the result! Run
nobbled
nobbled

Back to top Go down

Most entertaining thing of the weekend? - Page 2 Empty Re: Most entertaining thing of the weekend?

Post by Impossible Standards Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:43 am

Scottish Harlem Globetrotters
As much as I love to see Scotland do well this tickled me! Laugh

I love listening to Jiffy... even if most here don't, beyond his obvious bias commentary he makes some relevant points. I would love to see Jiffy and Brian More commentate on the Wales v England game Hug
Impossible Standards
Impossible Standards

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:55 am

My top 3, in this order.

1. Howley and Edwards attempt at a high 5, pretty much sums up the welsh handling at the moment.

2. The amount of cuddling between the english and irish after the whistle, at one point I swear the referee had to stop himself from laughing whilst telling the captains their sides needed to "keep their discipline".

3. Being back on here with the scots lauding over the rest of us for not playing with their flair and skill, the 'Scottish Harlem Globetrotters' remark did crack me up. Very Happy

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2