The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

32 teams in 32 days: Tennessee Titans

3 posters

Go down

32 teams in 32 days: Tennessee Titans Empty 32 teams in 32 days: Tennessee Titans

Post by GSC Wed 13 Feb 2013, 5:59 pm

Record: 6-10
Offensive Rank: 26th (Passing: 22nd, Rushing: 21st)
Defensive Rank: 27th (Passing: 26th, Rushing: 24th)

What went right?
Not much really. The Titans best players all showed up in bursts. Corners had an alright year. Nate Washington was good

What went wrong?
Locker and Hasselbeck alternated being hurt and awful, Kenny Britt meets Roger Goodell more than he makes catches. Chris Johnson continues to reaffirm his status as one of the fastest players in the league by being one of the fastest players to reach over the hill status. The Tiatns got chewed up front defensively.

Prospects for 2013?
Titans have to improve on everything really. Hope that Locker, Britt and Johnson live up to what the Titans envisaged them as when they drafted them, and get a lot better defensively. Hard to see them push the Texans.

Projected 2013 Draft Pick?
They would've loved Warmack, to anchor an interior that struggles to push DTs back but hes gone, so the Titans anchor their DL with Sharrif Floyd who's a fast riser up draft boards.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

32 teams in 32 days: Tennessee Titans Empty Re: 32 teams in 32 days: Tennessee Titans

Post by Pr4wn Wed 13 Feb 2013, 6:18 pm

Hard to see them competing with the Colts if I'm honest...

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

32 teams in 32 days: Tennessee Titans Empty Re: 32 teams in 32 days: Tennessee Titans

Post by thunder and lightning Wed 13 Feb 2013, 7:42 pm

Another rebuilding year for us i suspect, not too optimistic right now about it but we do have some bright spots. I believe we have one of the better young linebacking cores in the league (if McCarthy can stay healthy), and a decent set of young corners. O-Line and D-Line both need some serious work, I'm optimistic about Warmack being avaliable for us, as guard is a lesser valued position (see DeCastro last year). I think this is Lockers last year to prove himself, he needs to stay healthy and to show consistency or we'll be in the market for a QB next year for sure.

thunder and lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down