The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-FORCE IS COMING

+16
eddyfightfan
Boxtthis
Duty281
JabMachineMK2
djlovesyou
Gee
rob-glos
Cast a Shadow
6oldenbhoy
Valero's Conscience
Rick James
TheMackemMawler
milkyboy
azania
hampo17
rycoys
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A-FORCE IS COMING - Page 3 Empty A-FORCE IS COMING

Post by rycoys Fri 22 Feb 2013, 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

theres a hype train comeing , the a force express and im on bored! its hes destiny and YES HE CAN !!!

seriously tho am fully behind him tomorrow tho , the guy is playing up to the perception people have off him and is quite entertaining, although a rubbish boxer!

rycoys

Back to top Go down

A-FORCE IS COMING - Page 3 Empty Re: A-FORCE IS COMING

Post by tunes666 Mon 25 Feb 2013, 12:15 am

azania wrote:Why should I get abused? Fury will lose. But he's not being talked about as some kind of second coming. Fury is not a chinless wonder who folded the moment his chin was looked at with bad intentions.

He did not get hit on the chin.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Mon 25 Feb 2013, 12:23 am

azania wrote:Well Price may get his arris handed to him before he thinks of meeting Fury. The target on his chin has just got bigger.

I hope he does come back. I like seeing him go jelly legged again.

All you Price fan bots need to take a back seat for a while. The hype train has come off the rails. Your boy got exposed for the chinless bully that I said he was.

Fury is the best of the Brits. FACT!

Fact? lol, I think your counting your chickens before they hatch mate. Price is not done quite yet... And if Fury was as convinced as you are then he could have had a pretty good pay day fighting Price, which he eagerly avoided.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by sittingringside Mon 25 Feb 2013, 11:59 am

The more I think back on Audley Harrison's career, the more favourable I feel about the man. He's been in quite a few fairly enjoyable domestic fights, and has been European champion, he's only a failure in the context of the initial hype around him and his big t.v contract and big talk. Otherwise he's had an o.k career.

sittingringside

Back to top Go down

Post by smashingstormcrow Mon 25 Feb 2013, 12:11 pm

I agree that becoming Euro champ is a noteworthy acheivement on paper, but his oppponent was terrible and the fight was like watching paint dry. The only exciting fight of his I can recall is the second Danny Williams fight. On too many occasions he's just stank the place out and showed no interest at all in getting stuck in.

smashingstormcrow

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 25 Feb 2013, 12:15 pm

Not that rubbish again tunes. Tv scuppered the fight. Price has been exposed. Fury is learning his trade and developing his skills nicely. Fury is the best (assuming haye doesn't fight)

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by sittingringside Mon 25 Feb 2013, 12:17 pm

He might not like getting 'stuck in' but he is a decentish heavyweight at domestic level, I think that will be my memory of his career.

sittingringside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3