The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom Court-the worlds worst player?

+6
MrsP
Notch
LordDowlais
neilthom7
JmD
hugo124
10 posters

Go down

Tom Court-the worlds worst player? Empty Tom Court-the worlds worst player?

Post by hugo124 Sun 24 Feb - 18:37

Has young Court done the impossible, and gotten worse.
Lets look at what he brings to the table.
1. SCRUMMAGING
So first things first he is just as phenomenal a loose head ,as he was tight head, as he proved in spectacular fashion.
2.BALL CARRYING
Well lets not kid ourselves he can barely catch the ball never mind carry!!! vomit
3. DEFENSE
Even for his obesity, his lack of mobility is insulting.

I know all you Ulster posters have praised this man all season for his brilliant form.But this seems as if you're almost delusional to propose such a feat, now that we have seen him in all his glory.

...How have we managed to get just about the most dopey and incompetent Australian player ever to grace us with our presence.

..looking at that cross kick,I'd say ROG is back to his gambling ways!!!??!! vomit

hugo124

Back to top Go down

Tom Court-the worlds worst player? Empty Re: Tom Court-the worlds worst player?

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb - 18:55

I love seeing him get battered,the lad struts around when playing for Ulster with Afoa making him look good.

Back to top Go down

Post by JmD Sun 24 Feb - 18:58

Given how Court, Best and Afoa can eat other front rows for breakfast when they play together for Ulster, I think you know how ridiculous this post is. The fact is that Court does not like playing for Ireland because he hates Declan Kidney and as a result has no passion when playing for him. The reason he plays so well for Ulster is that he plays angry and passionately. As long as Kidney is with Ireland he will never be the same player for them as he is with Ulster.

JmD

Back to top Go down

Post by neilthom7 Sun 24 Feb - 19:02

This is a ridiculous post I hope this is a wum

neilthom7

http://www.twitter.com/thomthom1988

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Sun 24 Feb - 19:05

To be fair, he is not even Irish so it's not their fault, perhaps he should have stayed in Australia representing them at the shot putt like he did at the start of his career, I have never rated him and never will, the Irish front row got found out today as I have always thought that it was the Irish second rows who were the real powers in the Irish forwards.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb - 19:06

Nonsense written above i see, Court does try hard when playing for Ireland but he is just rubbish.
I have only ever seen him do well in the Pro12 this season, before that he was awful even against the like of the Scarlets scrum.

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Sun 24 Feb - 19:10

JmD wrote:Given how Court, Best and Afoa can eat other front rows for breakfast when they play together for Ulster, I think you know how ridiculous this post is. The fact is that Court does not like playing for Ireland because he hates Declan Kidney and as a result has no passion when playing for him. The reason he plays so well for Ulster is that he plays angry and passionately. As long as Kidney is with Ireland he will never be the same player for them as he is with Ulster.

That is total bull, the man is a professional and if he was worth his salt he would play just as well for Ireland as he does for Ulster, how do you know he hates Declan Kidney ? What a stupid thing to say. Perhaps it has more to do with the fact that he has a very, very good All Black on the other side of the scrum for Ulster or that the plain fact is, that as he is not Irish, perhaps he feels more affiliated to Ulster than the national team.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sun 24 Feb - 19:41

Firstly, you sir are a hyperbolic fool.

Secondly, he didn't do too badly today. He had an average game but Scotland, as an 8, just stepped up and scrummaged better. Geoff Cross did well, but their back five did better too. But we actually won a few penalties against their scrum when Court was on. It was not one way traffic. Felt most of our problems were down to timing. More often than not Scotland won the hit.

If Healy misses the France game (and he will unless the appeal is successful) then you would have to start with Court again based on the performances of the two looseheads. Thats not a slur on Kilcoyne either. Not easy coming on in that situation.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by JmD Sun 24 Feb - 19:53

LordDowlais wrote:
JmD wrote:Given how Court, Best and Afoa can eat other front rows for breakfast when they play together for Ulster, I think you know how ridiculous this post is. The fact is that Court does not like playing for Ireland because he hates Declan Kidney and as a result has no passion when playing for him. The reason he plays so well for Ulster is that he plays angry and passionately. As long as Kidney is with Ireland he will never be the same player for them as he is with Ulster.

That is total bull, the man is a professional and if he was worth his salt he would play just as well for Ireland as he does for Ulster, how do you know he hates Declan Kidney ? What a stupid thing to say. Perhaps it has more to do with the fact that he has a very, very good All Black on the other side of the scrum for Ulster or that the plain fact is, that as he is not Irish, perhaps he feels more affiliated to Ulster than the national team.

It's pretty much common knowledge in Ulster that Court and Kidney don't see eye to eye, to say the least. Many people have attributed his performances this season to how angry he was at being mistreated in the Ireland set up since the England match last year when he was scapegoated for not being a good tighthead despite having not played there for a long time.

JmD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb - 20:39

This really is one nonsensical thread. To describe it as ill informed, and pathetic would undermine how stupid it really is.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sun 24 Feb - 20:47

Hmmm!

Headscratch

Better ask the Leinster front row that one.

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by neilthom7 Sun 24 Feb - 21:37

While you are at it ask Scarlets when mcklin was on the other side

neilthom7

http://www.twitter.com/thomthom1988

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sun 24 Feb - 21:40

Why do all the annoying posters return when the 6 nations comes around? picard

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Sun 24 Feb - 22:01

This is an utterly offensive post, for which reason I have reported it. I hope it's creator and the post are removed

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyGilly Sun 24 Feb - 22:04

How utterly pathetic some people are...

Hugo, asbo not your good self.
WillyGilly
WillyGilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sun 24 Feb - 22:04

My father used to tell me, if you ain't got anything good to say, rather say nothing.

It is quite mind boggling to think someone would suggest that a professionally contracted player, selected to represent his country can be the world's worst player.

Utterly laughable, and with that knid lf contempt, it is time to lock this thread.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down