The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Camp 360 Pacquiao vs Mosley episode 3

+7
AlexHuckerby
BALTIMORA
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Liam_Main
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
azania
D4thincarnation
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fight Camp 360 Pacquiao vs Mosley episode 3 - Page 2 Empty Fight Camp 360 Pacquiao vs Mosley episode 3

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 01 May 2011, 9:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZEl_6llfoI&feature=channel_video_title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkIuG59cn6E&feature=relmfu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APwNEWP3mT4

Pretty good this week.

Only a week away now, can't wait for this fight.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Fight Camp 360 Pacquiao vs Mosley episode 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight Camp 360 Pacquiao vs Mosley episode 3

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 03 May 2011, 10:37 pm

Now you're talking nonsense. Perhaps if you read more you'd not talk such nonsense.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Fight Camp 360 Pacquiao vs Mosley episode 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight Camp 360 Pacquiao vs Mosley episode 3

Post by azania Tue 03 May 2011, 10:45 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:From day one many was top dog in the gym, nobody can train like him.

So was Ben Johnson and very few trained as hard as him.

I don't think that is strickly true, now is it.

Yes it is. He was a phenominal trainer. Never left the gym or the track.

He had an IQ of a dog, he probably listened to everything his trainers said. Doubt his training would have been endurance based.

Doesn't matter. He trained very hard.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 03 May 2011, 10:53 pm

http://www.wikihow.com/Do-Sprint-Training

http://www.slideshare.net/martensd/manny-pacquiao-workout-routine-and-diet-plan

I know which one is tougher, and by some way.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 03 May 2011, 10:54 pm

azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:From day one many was top dog in the gym, nobody can train like him.

He had an IQ of a dog, he probably listened to everything his trainers said. Doubt his training would have been endurance based.

Like Az says, that doesn't matter. I'm just continually amazed by how pathetically spiteful and resentful you are towards Mayweather, D4. As for that 'IQ of a dog' claim...do you have any PROOF? Sounds libelous to me...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 03 May 2011, 10:58 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:

Like Az says, that doesn't matter. I'm just continually amazed by how pathetically spiteful and resentful you are towards Mayweather, D4. As for that 'IQ of a dog' claim...do you have any PROOF? Sounds libelous to me...

Who is talking about Mayweather.

This thread is about Fight Camp 360, if you would watch the episode you would more understand the points I am making and I would not need to constantly explain everything to you.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 03 May 2011, 11:03 pm

I understand the points you try to make. You love Manny. You would die defending his honour, and you think Floyd Mayweather Jr is the bogeyman, the wicked witch of the west and the guy who shot Bambi's mum, all rolled into one. Grow up fella.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 May 2011, 11:10 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:http://www.wikihow.com/Do-Sprint-Training

I think we both know that a world class sprinter does a little more than whats in your 'do - sprint - training' wiki link don't we! No doubt Manny is gym rat cardio machine who doesn't slack when it comes to training & is one of the best athletes in boxing, no need to try & belittle other sportsman or dis their training routines. A large part of successful training is mental, there are are no easy routes to get to the top in any sport.

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 03 May 2011, 11:13 pm

sohotnot wrote:

I think we both know that a world class sprinter does a little more than whats in your 'do - sprint - training' wiki link don't we! No doubt Manny is gym rat cardio machine who doesn't slack when it comes to training & is one of the best athletes in boxing, no need to try & belittle other sportsman or dis their training routines. A large part of successful training is mental, there are are no easy routes to get to the top in any sport.

Yes and the point I was making is that Pacquiao has always been like that.

It was a very good episode this week.

Thought it was great how Pacquiao really saved Buboy's life, and taught him to become a trainer.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 03 May 2011, 11:19 pm

Absolutely ridiculous. Do you have a slideshow of him using needles.......for tats obviously.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 03 May 2011, 11:21 pm

D4 you have so many of these Pac training videos to hand.

Last edited by azania on Tue 03 May 2011, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : offensive)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 03 May 2011, 11:24 pm

I really wouldn't be surprised.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 May 2011, 11:25 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
sohotnot wrote:

Yes and the point I was making is that Pacquiao has always been like that.

It was a very good episode this week.

Thought it was great how Pacquiao really saved Buboy's life, and taught him to become a trainer.

Yes he has & is a good example to up & coming boxers or to any person involved in sport. Its just a pity that he didn't take the tests although I don't particularly agree with Floyd calling for them in the 1st place & I dont want to get into this debate.

I agree it was a better episode this week but overall I'm not particularly impressed with it, like somebody else mentioned earlier there's a lot of repeat footage which only varies in the length of what we see & the same old quotes from the fighters & their teams. But I understand its just part of the hype that goes into selling ppv sports these days. Yes the Buboy story is one with a happy ending, nobody is taking anything away from Manny as being a decent guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 03 May 2011, 11:28 pm

When Manny rescued Buboy from the streets, Manny was not wealthy. From his first fight he only earned two dollars.

But he gave Buboy half his food and made him into a trainer and gave him a life.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 03 May 2011, 11:30 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:When Manny rescued Buboy from the streets, Manny was not wealthy. From his first fight he only earned two dollars.

But he gave Buboy half his food and made him into a trainer and gave him a life.

Such a nice man. He makes Mother Theresa appear vile in comparison.

Was he that nice to his mistress?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 03 May 2011, 11:31 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:When Manny rescued Buboy from the streets, Manny was not wealthy. From his first fight he only earned two dollars.

Proof?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 03 May 2011, 11:32 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:

Proof?

Buboy's own words.

Watch the episode.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 03 May 2011, 11:33 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:

Proof?

Buboy's own words.

Watch the episode.

A character statement for his boss? Hardly reliable.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 May 2011, 11:35 pm

azania wrote:

He probably gave her a nice good seeing to! Have not seen any proof of the school run.

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 03 May 2011, 11:35 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:

Proof?

Buboy's own words.

Watch the episode.

A character statement for his boss? Hardly reliable.

Yeah Buboy was a top trainer that help Pacquiao out. Maybe Buboy is really Roach is a mask and a fat suit.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 03 May 2011, 11:36 pm

A Roach in a suit? Sounds like Men In Black.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 03 May 2011, 11:42 pm

sohotnot wrote:
azania wrote:

He probably gave her a nice good seeing to! Have not seen any proof of the school run.

He doesn't take his sprog to school. But he is nice to animals and children (other than his illegitimate one). Soon he will be UN sec gen.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 03 May 2011, 11:44 pm

azania wrote:
sohotnot wrote:
azania wrote:

He doesn't take his sprog to school. But he is nice to animals and children (other than his illegitimate one). Soon he will be UN sec gen.

He does do the school run inbetween his congress work and training.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 03 May 2011, 11:45 pm

Didn't you know? Manny Pacquiao's hair smells like cinnamon, and his lips taste like cotton candy...

...presumably. I mean, there must be a reason he attracts the loons.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 03 May 2011, 11:47 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
sohotnot wrote:
azania wrote:

How about when he is inbetween his mistress? What work does he do there?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 03 May 2011, 11:48 pm

Pacquiao does seem like a funny guy, and a good person to hang out with, making jokes, his Scottish accent made me laugh.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 03 May 2011, 11:50 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:Pacquiao does seem like a funny guy, and a good person to hang out with, making jokes, his Scottish accent made me laugh.

As a Scotsman I found it racist and offensive.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 03 May 2011, 11:50 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:Pacquiao does seem like a funny guy, and a good person to hang out with, making jokes, his Scottish accent made me laugh.

Yep. A real party guy. One thing though. I know who I would rather go to a party with. The type of place where SSM found that woman. randy

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 May 2011, 11:51 pm

azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
sohotnot wrote:
azania wrote:

Hard work! Probably does her on the back seat after dropping the kids off!

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 03 May 2011, 11:53 pm

prettyboykev wrote:

As a Scotsman I found it racist and offensive.

Yahoo

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 03 May 2011, 11:54 pm

sohotnot wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
sohotnot wrote:
azania wrote:

Is that part of his training regime or a good samaritan act?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 May 2011, 11:56 pm

azania wrote:
sohotnot wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
sohotnot wrote:
azania wrote:

Is that part of his training regime or a good samaritan act?

Bit of both I think or maybe just an act of god. Nice to see he spreads the love!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2