The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See You all Next Week

+11
RubyGuby
HongKongCherry
ChequeredJersey
BigTrevsbigmac
Knowsit17
BamBam
welshboii15
Taylorman
Morgannwg
thebluesmancometh
LondonTiger
15 posters

Go down

See You all Next Week Empty See You all Next Week

Post by LondonTiger Sun 10 Mar 2013, 4:49 pm

I hope everyone has a good week, and try not to cause the sort of kerfuffle that led to so many bans in the Autumn.

I just feel that the tone of too many posters has gotten rather toxic this weekend. The banter line has ben ridden roughshod over. I can only suspect it will get worse in the next 6 days.

Should Wales win, which I fully expect, I will be back next weekend to offer my congratulations.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

See You all Next Week Empty Re: See You all Next Week

Post by thebluesmancometh Sun 10 Mar 2013, 4:55 pm

And I will be more than happy to congratlulate England mate, they will have had to earn it if they manage it.

It's got to a point where I don't really think I'll be on here for the next week, too many wum's and wum callers if you dare criticise anyones team (or compliment them either)

Good weeks training England and Wales, and I hope England come to my hotel to stay... I still have some dodgy steaks in the freezer Shocked

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 10 Mar 2013, 4:59 pm

Thanks LT. We'll see YOU in Cardiff... Then we'll see you off back over the Severn, without the tournament trophy.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Sun 10 Mar 2013, 5:00 pm

Morgannwg wrote:Thanks LT. We'll see YOU in Cardiff... Then we'll see you off back over the Severn, without the tournament trophy.

Again morg...? come on!!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sun 10 Mar 2013, 5:03 pm

Oh the boards will be riveting this week. Get the bans list out. Might just sit back and watch this one. Italy were largely dismissed all week by most. An 8 point win by Wales required is it? Resulting in an ultra defensive gameplan by England that just might backfire? The possibilities are endless.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by welshboii15 Sun 10 Mar 2013, 5:05 pm

Exciting times coming up with England still with out a loss and with both teams rather below par this weekend

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Sun 10 Mar 2013, 5:51 pm

Morgannwg wrote:Thanks LT. We'll see YOU in Cardiff... Then we'll see you off back over the Severn, without the tournament trophy.

That is rather pathetic

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sun 10 Mar 2013, 5:53 pm

Short and tasteless as per usual morg

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 10 Mar 2013, 5:56 pm

Some people are too touchy. I expected better from a poster like you blue. Stop being keyboard warriors. I'll be in Cardiff next weekend for those who would like to meet and greet me.
Ale
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Sun 10 Mar 2013, 5:59 pm

Morgannwg wrote:Some people are too touchy. I expected better from a poster like you blue. Stop being keyboard warriors. I'll be in Cardiff next weekend for those who would like to meet and greet me.
Ale
I suspect & hope you would be more adult in person.

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Sun 10 Mar 2013, 6:26 pm

BigTrevsbigmac wrote:
Morgannwg wrote:Some people are too touchy. I expected better from a poster like you blue. Stop being keyboard warriors. I'll be in Cardiff next weekend for those who would like to meet and greet me.
Ale
I suspect & hope you would be more adult in person.

I am a poster, I don't try to make a wind up for the sake of it, the wum calling when I criticise anything English is totally unfounded, as you very well know, but mate this afternoon your letting yourself down, the constant barage of anti England stuff will come back to bite you in the A at some point, and the mocking of an English victory to set up a Grand slam finale is baffling to me!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 10 Mar 2013, 6:30 pm

I think Wales will beat England by 8 points minimum. I'm calling it how I see it. What the feic is wrong with that?!
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun 10 Mar 2013, 7:33 pm

My old dad used to say "it's not what you say, it's the way you say it" Morg, and I think that advice apples well here
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 10 Mar 2013, 7:41 pm

My sense of humour via internet forums then I guess. Not just this one, I used to get told off on facebook a lot for winding people up...
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 10 Mar 2013, 7:47 pm

Sigh, keyboard warriors that can't handle the truth Rolling Eyes
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sun 10 Mar 2013, 8:32 pm

Morgannwg wrote:Sigh, keyboard warriors that can't handle the truth Rolling Eyes

Good point, take your own advice and start handling it Cool

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Sun 10 Mar 2013, 8:37 pm

LondonTiger wrote:I hope everyone has a good week, and try not to cause the sort of kerfuffle that led to so many bans in the Autumn.

I just feel that the tone of too many posters has gotten rather toxic this weekend. The banter line has ben ridden roughshod over. I can only suspect it will get worse in the next 6 days.

Should Wales win, which I fully expect, I will be back next weekend to offer my congratulations.

Spot on LT clap
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Sun 10 Mar 2013, 8:38 pm

May the best team win - Simples - If England win in Cardiff then they will thorougly deserve the Slam and I hope all the english fans enjoy it as much as I have with our recent success. It's what we live and breathe for and it will be a great achievement particulalry for SL who is a top bloke and a top coach. If Wales win then it will mean so much after a difficult period without our coach and some key players.

It's not life and death and it's not more important - I certainly would not begrudge any english fans basking in their glory. Let's hope for a good arm wrestle like last year and let's see what happens - Good luck to both sides. thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by sickofwendy Sun 10 Mar 2013, 8:46 pm

The truth is that England weren't at their best today yet they still won by 7pts.Not a lot of creativity or positives yet they still won by 7 pts.This England side is very resilient,more so than any in a long time.Come next week they will be focused and ready to do battle with a resurgent Welsh side on their own patch and I for one cannot wait.People sure welcome to their own opinions on the score but keep the ugliness for the bickering thread.

sickofwendy

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Sun 10 Mar 2013, 8:50 pm

Morgannwg wrote:I think Wales will beat England by 8 points minimum. I'm calling it how I see it. What the feic is wrong with that?!

You just aren't allowd to cos you are Weslh ok

You can't point out England's inadquacies, absolutely not

Yu can't be excited about Wales revival, 3 away wins and clinical victories

You definitley cant undermine any pre Slam optimism by England who just looked like schoolboys v Italy warning

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sun 10 Mar 2013, 9:28 pm

RubyGuby wrote:May the best team win - Simples - If England win in Cardiff then they will thorougly deserve the Slam and I hope all the english fans enjoy it as much as I have with our recent success. It's what we live and breathe for and it will be a great achievement particulalry for SL who is a top bloke and a top coach. If Wales win then it will mean so much after a difficult period without our coach and some key players.

It's not life and death and it's not more important - I certainly would not begrudge any english fans basking in their glory. Let's hope for a good arm wrestle like last year and let's see what happens - Good luck to both sides. thumbsup

clap clap clap Well said Ruby, I totaly agree with you. may the best team win. thumbsup

And i truly do think/believe it will be a real arm wrestle. Ale

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 10 Mar 2013, 10:59 pm

Knowsit17 wrote:
Morgannwg wrote:Sigh, keyboard warriors that can't handle the truth Rolling Eyes

Good point, take your own advice and start handling it Cool

This post was at someone who used a profanity, looks like somebody else complained about it though (it seems I am liked afterall) Wink. I'm the giver of the truth and you knows it.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Mon 11 Mar 2013, 10:12 am

Good to see the Welsh are self-policing Morg.

Keep him on a leash lads Smile

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down