The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember!

+6
Duty281
nth
100%beefy
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
SecretFly
t1000advancedprototype
10 posters

Go down

Remember!  Empty Remember!

Post by t1000advancedprototype Sun 10 Mar 2013, 8:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYmmzI36TJA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Remember!  Empty Re: Remember!

Post by SecretFly Sun 10 Mar 2013, 8:50 pm

Well, in these lean times financially, at least they don't have to remake the promo this time. They can just change the 1.... and take out the gigglers of course Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Sun 10 Mar 2013, 8:53 pm

Broken Record

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Sun 10 Mar 2013, 9:48 pm

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler wrote: Broken Record

Should that not be a broken DVD Peter?

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by nth Sun 10 Mar 2013, 10:17 pm

Yeah, I remember that, it was the year England won the 6N and Ashton scored a brace in Cardiff.

nth

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 10 Mar 2013, 10:19 pm

Once more, the Welsh live in their sad existence.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 10 Mar 2013, 11:29 pm

Two legends laughing at the misery heaped on England after they ordered a lifetime supply of Grand Slam 2011 t-shirts before the final game. Such a cringeworth Nike ad BTW. Anywho, I suspect Adam Jones to be laughing at the 2013 version after saturday. #CYMRUworldbeaters
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Sun 10 Mar 2013, 11:35 pm

Duty281 wrote:Once more, the Welsh live in their sad existence.

While England cry God, Prince Harry and St George the greek!

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 11 Mar 2013, 7:35 am

Morgannwg wrote:Two legends laughing at the misery heaped on England after they ordered a lifetime supply of Grand Slam 2011 t-shirts before the final game. Such a cringeworth Nike ad BTW. Anywho, I suspect Adam Jones to be laughing at the 2013 version after saturday. #CYMRUworldbeaters

Ignoring the fact that Wales have never reached a World Cup final Laugh Laugh Laugh

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 11 Mar 2013, 11:32 am

We all do geddih that it's a joke reel? Yeah?

Things get so bizarre these days on here that sometimes you feel you have to mention the obvious. O'Connell and O'Driscoll weren't Really laughing at England. Wink

Maybe the Welsh boys should use more Welsh orientated jokers to get at the English this week. We don't want to be dragged into it, we have enough worries of our own. Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Impossible Standards Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:37 pm

As secret fly says this was edited. All we need to worry about is beating England by 8 points on sat, then if we do that we won't need to resort to this, we can just be proud of our achievement from what was a horrendous start to the campaign.
Impossible Standards
Impossible Standards

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:42 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Morgannwg wrote:Two legends laughing at the misery heaped on England after they ordered a lifetime supply of Grand Slam 2011 t-shirts before the final game. Such a cringeworth Nike ad BTW. Anywho, I suspect Adam Jones to be laughing at the 2013 version after saturday. #CYMRUworldbeaters

Ignoring the fact that Wales have never reached a World Cup final Laugh Laugh Laugh

No one is ignoring that Duty...but right now the game is the 6 Nations and your boys are on the backfoot....i mean, you want to rely on a greek bloke to slay a dragon not a variety of south sea islanders!! Are there any Papadopolises eligible to slot in to the centre with Manu...woudl be a mouthful though eh!

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:49 pm

100%beefy wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

No one is ignoring that Duty...but right now the game is the 6 Nations and your boys are on the backfoot....i mean, you want to rely on a greek bloke to slay a dragon not a variety of south sea islanders!! Are there any Papadopolises eligible to slot in to the centre with Manu...woudl be a mouthful though eh!

If you are refering to St George he was Syrian not Greek (if he existed at all). Also 'South Sea Islander' is an extremely offensive term for chaps from the Pacific Islands.

EDIT: Completely wrong abouyt St George, where the hell did i get th
at he was Syrian from!!!
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwasp Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:54 pm

On the back foot?

Played 4 won 4

See what you mean there

wickedwasp

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 11 Mar 2013, 3:25 pm

Effervescing Elephant wrote: Also 'South Sea Islander' is an extremely offensive term for chaps from the Pacific Islands.

Would you proffer a 'Why?' with that Effervescent? As in Why is it considered extremely offensive, given that 'South Sea' and 'Pacific' were names both handed down by North Europeans...and the word 'Island' is the same if it's spelt the same Wink.

Oh I know it's considered offensive but, seriously, anyone know the reason why?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 11 Mar 2013, 5:29 pm

100%beefy wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

Bloody hell, 5 wins in a row, including wins over New Zealand and France, plus a win in Dublin. I absolutely love being on the backfoot!

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down