The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolution Results!!!!!

Go down

Absolution Results!!!!! Empty Absolution Results!!!!!

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:00 am

6CW presents Absolution
Sunday 10th March - Live from the Copper Box Arena London

Backstage before the PPV, Dean Andrews has gathered a few of his employees together for an impromptu celebration
Tim Allen, Christy James, Henry and Harold Lloyd and a number of backstage workers are congregated in a small room, silver and gold ‘congratulations’ and ‘celebration’ banners adorn the walls. Andrews is holding a bottle of bubbly, Allen screams excitedly as he pops the cork

DA: Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules, I know we have a huge night ahead of us and I hope you don’t think me presumptuous but I wanted to take a moment to say well done and thank you on making tonight such a success.

I know I haven’t been the greatest boss in the relatively short time we have worked together but I hope you all agree that I have restored this company back up to where it rightly belongs

Andrews puffs out his chest, a few nods can be seen amongst the assembled but there are also whispers of uncertainty

DA: I wanted to propose a toast,

To 6CW and the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A slow handclap starts as Mr. Jones walks into shot he is holding an empty glass
Mr. J: I’m sorry was this invitation only???

Andrews scowls
DA: What do you want Jones?

Mr. Jones smiles and places the glass on a table
Mr. J: I merely wanted to wish you all good luck

Andrews snaps
DA: Good luck, luck???? – What the hell has luck got to do with it?
I have worked my ass off to put together a great show tonight

Andrews looks around the room where people are shaking their heads
DA: I……….. I mean we have, we have all worked very hard

MR J: Indeed you have and I commend you all from the bottom of my heart but I thought given the situation we are in, good luck seemed the most appropriate sentiment

Andrews grabs Mr. Jones by the arm and leads him out of the room

Mr. J: Don’t let me ruin the party; alcohol may be your only saving grace tonight

Andrews angrily shoves Mr. Jones through the open door
DA: What the hell are you going on about now???

Mr. J: I’m sorry I don’t follow

DA: Good luck – Good luck?????????
Tonight is the culmination of months of my hard work and planning
Tonight is a night for celebration, when 6CW takes a big step up to the next level. When the shackles of the past are finally released, our penance is paid and we achieve our Absolution

Mr. Jones smiles
Mr. J: Wow, really heartfelt stuff – was that from Gladiator or Braveheart?

DA: I’m not biting Jones – Tonight isn’t about you – Tonight is about the future of 6CW

Mr. Jones scoffs
Mr. J: The future?
You claim tonight is about the future?
Tonight the very existence of 6CW hangs in the balance and you are raising a glass of fizzy wine in the air, toasting your success and patting yourself on the back

Are you blind to what you have done – Action has consequence Mr. Andrews

Andrews looks on puzzled
DA: What are you going on about?

Mr. J: Tonight you crown the winner of the golden contract, tonight you will hand over the keys to the vault of 6CW – riches beyond their wildest dreams, absolute power without reproach.

This is what you offer and yet you stand there with a smile on your face
You idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you so stupid that you actually expect the victor to use this new found power to benefit the company?

Andrews smiles smugly as Mr. Jones snaps
Mr. J: I doubt you would be so smug if the result fails to go the way you hope

DA: I have confidence that the best man will win

Mr. J: And if he doesn’t………………????
Can you be absolutely sure?

Andrews stays silent and Mr. Jones shakes his head
Mr. J: For your sake and for the sake of this company I hope you’re right. You think we are causing you problems at the moment??- We are nothing compared to the hell that will be unleashed if he doesn’t win

We are challenging you for the good of this company; we as we say time and time again, only want what is best for 6CW

He wants total destruction
And you know what, all the pain, the misery………….it will all be your fault

You wanted to create a face to lead this company into the next generation – That was your dream?

Well now that dream is one step away from being a living nightmare unless you do something about it tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Jones strides off leaving Dean Andrews stood in shock

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Absolution Results!!!!! Empty Re: Absolution Results!!!!!

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:01 am

A Video Montage Begins:

The 6CW Logo appears on the screen.

VO: 4 Years Ago a man had a vision……

Video goes back to 6CW first Show.

Oliver Keane’s face slowly appears.

‘Tonight marks the start of something new, something magical, something truly unbelievable. Tonight marks a new era in sports entertainment. Tonight marks the birth of 6CW!’

The screen fades to black.

The 6CW logo appears.

Voiceover ‘A new beginning is here. An uprising is at hand. A new kind of force to be reckoned with. This is 6CW. Time to Play!’

The opening credits roll, then it cuts live to the arena as pyro’s go off on the ramp and entrance way.

The camera goes around the crowd who are cheering and waving signs. The entire roster of 6CW superstars are in the ring as ‘Let the bodies hit the floor’ the theme music of Oliver Keane and his staff plays. Keane, LP James and Jack & Jill walk out onto the stage.

*6C-Dub Chants are heard in the background.

VO: Through his vision he transcended, and change the world of professional wrestling as we knew it, and created new stars!

The video then goes back to Diesel winning the 6CW Heavyweight title at Night of Glory

Rose gets to his feet. Sally is up on the ring apron. Diesel stands up and Rose swings but Diesel ducks. Rose swings again but Diesel ducks again. Rose just manages to stop hitting Sally with the chair. Rose turns round and I met by a dropkick from Diesel. Rose falls into Sally knocking her from the ring apron. Diesel looks worried but realises that there is no one stopping. He throws his arms at Sally and starts to climb the ladder. Lex Hart and Shinobi are back up but are slowly trying to get to Diesel.

Harold: ‘Will Diesel do it?’

Diesel gets to the top of the ladder and unhooks the belt. The bell rings and Voices begins to play. Pyro’s start to explode in the rafters as Diesel sits atop the ladder holding the 6CW Heavyweight Championship as the show goes off the air.

Then to Median

Diesel staggers back into the ring and Median follows. Dicey on his feet charges at Median but Median counters with a flapjack into the side of the cage. Dicey bounces off and Median immediately hits the Violator drop on Dicey. Median with the cover and all 4 men are now eligible.

MB: ‘Median is now eligible to escape the cage.’

Median sees Dicey and Reilly down but Diesel struggles to his feet and charges trying to hit him with a running boot but Median sidesteps him and Diesel finds nothing but the door and crotches himself on the top rope. Median turns round and kicks Diesel’s standing leg out from underneath him. Diesel drops to the mat but his leg gets tangled in the ropes. Median goes to exit the cage but Diesel holds onto his ankle. Median turns round and drops down into a reverse triangle choke. Median hanging outside the cage his head near enough resting on the floor. Daniel Reilly makes a break for the door but as he rolls through the middle ropes he tries to use Median as some steps but Median grabs the ankle. Reilly falls to the mat but Median has hold of one foot off the floor. Reilly tries to kick Median off but no one notices Dicey Reilly who has climbed to the top of the cage. He starts climbing down and Daniel Reilly throws the door wide unbalancing Dicey who is now sat atop the door. Daniel Reilly is on his one foot and holds onto the cage. He is trying to use it for leverage but from behind Keane with a chop block. Diesel is unconscious in the ring and Median is free, he crawls out making sure that Reilly’s foot doesn’t touch the floor. Median stands up as the bell rings. Dicey is still sat on the door and Daniel Reilly is sat holding his knee. Oliver Keane is walking up the ramp with Drake in hot pursuit screaming at his brother.

MB: ‘Ladies and Gentlemen the winner of this bout and new 6CW Heavyweight Champion, Median.’

Pyro’s explode as Median is handed the Heavyweight Title.

Then To Danielly Reilly

Reilly tries to crawl to the ropes but suddenly the lights go out around the arena. As the lights go back on the referee is laid out as a familiar face is seen standing in the ring.

HE: WAIT A DAM MINUTE!

JT: HE’S BBBBBAAAAACCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!

HE: IT’S COBRA!!!!!

JT: MY GOD! There is only 30 seconds to go Henry!

The arena erupts as Cobra is seen standing in the ring to Jack horror. Cobra hits a kick to the face as Jack breaks the hold. Cobra picks Jack up to a vertical basis

HE: SSSSSSSNNNNNNNAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEE BITE!

JT: I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEING HENRY!

HE: 20 seconds to go!

Cobra picks Reilly up and tells to go for it.

HE: ANKLE LOCK LOCKED IN!

JT: BUT IS IT TOO LATE? 15 SECONDS TO GO!

Jack screams in pain but look sees the time ticking down. Cobra begins to shake the referee to try and wake him up.

7....Jack is crawling towards the ropes.
6.....he is about a finger tip away from getting to the bottom rope.
5....Reilly pulls Jack back into the center of the ring and wraps his legs around the injured ankle.
0!

HE: It’s Over!

JT: My God What a Match!

MB:Here is your winner!!!! and NEW 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION DDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL REILLY!

HE: TEXAS HAS COME ALIVE TONIGHT JEFF! THIS ARENA IS EXPLODING!

JT: HE HAS DONE IT HENRY AFTER 18 MONTHS DANIEL REILLY HAS MADE IT TO THE TOP OF THE 6CW MOUNTAIN! HE HAS OVERCOME THE ODDS ONCE AGAIN AND PROVED TO THE WORLD EXACTY WHY HE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS TODAY HENRY!

VO: As the bright light continue to burn strong for 3 years, darkness empeded, as the curtain was called….

Dicey tries to pull himself back up but Kenty uses his last efforts to his a low blow on Dicey as he crumbles to the mat. Kenty and Keith then slowly emerge back to their feet as Kenty hits a series of shots backing Keith against the ropes and then delivers an irish whip. As Keith comes off the ropes he goes for a concuss kick but Kenty counters

JT: MIC CHECK!!!!!

HE: My god!!!

JT: He Kips back up!!!

HE: I don’t think I ever seen him do that!!!

JT: CRAICDOWN!!!!!

1…

2….

3!!!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

MB: Here is your winner and the 6CW Undispusted Champion!

DICEY REILLLLYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An depleted Dicey is seen past out on the mat as all 3 men are barely moving as the ref rushes over and hands the two titles over to Dicey. EMT’s rush down the ramp and check on all 3 superstars as Dicey is seen slowly getting back up to his feet grasping his head.

*Crowd: Dicey!!!!

The arena is seen going into a frenzy as confete begins to spray out into the crowd in the irish colours as Dicey is seen standing to a thunderous ovation. Dicey then picks up his two titles and raises them in the air

*Crowd: 6C-Dub!!! 6C-Dub!

JT: What a moment Henry!!!! What a moment!!!! Dicey has proved everyone wrong here tonight! He has proved he is still able to deliver when matters and as nobody gave him a chance tonight one thing is for sure Mr.6CW Turned up here tonight!!!

HE: I am speechless Jeff. In a way I am not surprised as really who other, than Mr.6CW deserves to walk out here in 6CW final show as the Undisputed champion!!!

Dicey is seen leaping in the crowd and celebrating with them as he handed a beer.

JT: And on a night that 6CW made history once again, we bid farewell to 4 years. 4 Years of shocks, surprises, moments, and history. But tonight we did it in the best possible way and that is with Dicey Reilly returning to his thrown on the top of the 6CW mountain!

HE: Hold on second Jeff……..yes…..okay……My word Jeff I have just been told at this instance by Mr.Crowley himself that 6CW is in talks with a company….

JT: Is there light at the end of the tunnel? Only the future will tell….From everyone here tonight this is Jeff Thaddeus and Henry Lloyd saying…..GOODNIGHT AND THANK YOU!!!!!!

VO: While the flame dimished, it continued to burn, and now the road begins all over again!

We then go to the first "Re-Birth of 6CW" Show

HE: After what has seemed like an eternity, 6CW has returned to your screens!

HA: Not only that. But Harold and Henry are back together!

HE: Pleasure to have you here, Harold, and let the past stay in the past. We have got over our differences during a drunken Christmas period and now we look forward together, to the future.

This is a new era in 6CW, new rivalries, new personnel, and a new show!

HA: Speaking of a new show, welcome to Wednesday Night Esca…

HE: Anarchy!

VO: New rivalries formed, and a new era was born, and tonight 6CW seeks Absolutions…….

*The 6CW Logo Appears on screen.

VO: Absolution: An Ecclesiastical declaration of forgiveness of sins…

Tonight we remember the past, but look forward to the future……..Who will seize the moment?!

“Shooting Star” by Black Stone Cherry echoes across the arena, as the crowd give a huge ovation as over 1500 strong 6CW are heard. The camera goes straight to the Copper Box Arena as huge pyro display goes off as red, white, purple. Yellow colours are displayed. The camera zooms in on some of the fans signs as

“Mighty! Mighty! Might!”
“I am a Fella!”
“Ron is my Hero!”
“Save Me Anon!!!”

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:07 am

We then go directly backstage in Cody and Dylan Wright are in there dressing room

DW:Dude, where’s the Veet????

CW: What???
Why do you want that now?? – In ten minutes we are opening the PPV. Team Extreme back together at last and you want veet??? – Why?

Dylan is rifling through the open gym bag on the bench
DW: I want my balls silky smooth for the after party – There’s this blonde and dude she’s fine with a capital F
Dylan is throwing gym clothes around the room
DW: Yes, got it
Cody swipes it out of his hand
CW: Yoink!!!!

DW: Yo that’s not cool bro, give it back

Cody smiles and hides it behind his back
CW: Why???????

Dylan pushes his brother in the shoulder
DW: Give it back

CW: Make me!!!!!!!!!

Dylan grabs his brother by the hair and puts him in a headlock
DW: Give it !!!!!!

CW: Let go!!!!
Dylan tightens his grip
DW: Give it to me

Cody laughs
CW: Is that all you’ve got

??:Indeed is that all you’ve got?

Still in the headlock Cody looks up towards the door where Dennis Hart is standing

DH: Is this the great Team Extreme that I am supposed to fear tonight? - I guess they were right when they described this match as handicapped with you two in it

Cody wriggles free and takes a step towards Hart
CW: What are you trying to say?
Dylan places a hand across his brothers’ chest and steps towards Hart who smiles

DH: I’ll see you two idiots in the ring

Dennis Hart turns on his heels and walks towards the entrance to the ringside area, Dylan grabs the tube from his brothers grasp and walks towards the shower

Cody shakes his head
CW: Really??????? - Seriously dude, focus

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:13 am

We then go over to the announcers table.

HE: Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, and welcome to 6CW first PPV Absolution! We are live on ESPN, in the Copper Box arena, I am of course Henry Lloyd and my broadcast partner tonight is none of other than the great Harold Lloyd!

HA: Thanks Henry! Tonight we pay homage to 6CW history, as we pay are respects and seek Absolution for our mistakes.

HE: But we also look to the future, as we see tonight the first man to sign a 6CW contract! As in our main event tonight we have Nate Nack vs The Monster Orthrus.

HA: And if that isn’t enough to get you excited we have an all out brawl as Yarmouth Blade takes on DeMarcus Brown.

HE: these two men have had a heated rivalry building up to tonight Harold, and you know dam well that it is going to be a slobbernocker!

HA: Stop ripping on JR!

HE: PFfffffff I was famous before him!

HA: Anyway we kick start the show here tonight with an interesting Handicap Match as the Wright Brothers take on Dennis Hart!

HE: Never count out Dennis Hart, Harold he is one hell of a man mountain, And here comes the first team and they are the Wright brothers.

Suddenly the arena burst into huge cheers for 6CW's team extreme as Six barrel shotgun Black Rebel Motorcycle Club blasts out of the arena speakers and pyrotechnics race of into the rafters and the Wright brothers come out bouncing on the stage and then run down the ramp and tag fans as they go and then slide under the bottom rope and into the ring.

HA: I do like these fella's Henry and I think they will do the business tonight?

HE: Yeah they are good but I think the strength and the power of Dennis Hart will win the day for him.

Suddenly the cheers turn into Jeers as Stratovarius - We Are The Future hits the arena speakers and then Dennis Hart comes out stops at the top of the ramp and then looks to the crowd and smiles at the reaction as the noise levels goes up a notch Dennis Hart then cracks his knuckles and the makes a slow steady walk to the ring laughing at the fans who are trash talking him and then gets to the steel ring steps and climbs into the ring to face the Wright brothers face to face.

HE: Hart just does not fear the Wright brothers and this could spell trouble for the two brothers.

HA: Yes he is a monster but if the Wright brothers can get there speed and agility together then they have a very good chance of winning this match.

Cody taps Dylan on the back to indicate he will start the match so Dylan goes to the outside onto the apron the referee then checks the wrestlers and then signals the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

He: He we go, You ready for this Harold?

HA: Hell yeah, Cody and Dennis Hart locking up, Ouch! What a throw by Dennis Hart showing his strength there!

Cody and Dennis look up both men trying to get the upper hand but with pure strength Dennis shoves Hart across the ring as Cody looks up at Dennis looking a little shocked Dennis then flexes his muscles roars and shouts out "I make scum like you stay down!" as the crowd start to boo loudly towards Dennis Hart, Cody gets to his feet holding the back of his head and walks over to Hart and slaps him across the face the enrages Hart who then goes after Cody who uses his speed and knees Hart in the stomach and hits a four arm to the back of the head of Hart who staggers a little Cody then hits a a standing drop kick as Hart begins to straighten up Hart then drops down to one knee as the crowd start to cheer loudly and Cody then runs at Hart but is met with a huge clothesline sending Cody crashing to the mat.

HA: Oh my god, Did you see the impact of that move Henry?

HE: What a move by Dennis Hart just pure power, Oh my god Big boot to the face of Cody Wright.

Hart urges Cody to get to his feet and then waits for him to turn round and smacks him in the face with a huge boot to the face sending the tag team member crashing to the mat, Hart then goes for the cover.

HE: this could be it?

HA: NO! Shoulder up but boy was that close and look at Dylan holding his head he thought it was over too and Now what is Hart doing?

HE: Power Bomb that's what, This has to be it?

Hart picks up Cody and Irish whips him to the ropes Cody bounces off the ropes and is met with a huge power bomb from Hart who again then goes for the cover.

HA: This has to be it, Another awesome move by Dennis Hart.

HE: Oh look at the move by Dylan, Helping his brother out leaping from the top rope, Crazy stuff.

The crowd are going crazy as Dylan from out on the apron climbs onto the turn buckle and hits a swanton bomb landing on the back of Hart and breaking the three count then rolling out onto the out side and then climbs up onto the apron waving his arms out to try to get Cody i for the tag.

HA: This is the moment that Cody needs to get the tag he has took one hell of a beating.

HE: But wait Dennis Hart is getting to his feet can he stop Cody from getting the tag?

HA: Nope Dylan is in, Dylan is in and look at him go.

The crowd cheers as Hart goes to grab Cody but he then hits a standing drop kick stunning the big man and dives to the out stretched arm of Dylan who then climbs onto the top turn buckle and leaps high into the air and then hits a hurricanrana Hart is laying down on the mat when Dylan then does a standing elbow one after the other to the chest of Hart then points to the turn buckle as the crowd goes wild.

HE: Looks like Dylan is gonna fly.

HA: Holy crap, Hart just moved out of the way, Dylan went for the frog splash but he hit the mat when Hart rolled out of the way, This is not good for Dylan his brother already banged up now its Dylan's turn.

The crowd boo's loudly as Hart moves out of the way from the frog splash attempt stands up and smiles holding his chest he then picks up Dylan's feet and drags him to the other side of the ring away from Cody who has just got to his feet on the apron.

HE: Bad intentions here for Dylan.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:20 am

HA: That was just bad, He could have broken Dylan neck with that shot.

The crowd boo's loudly as Hart then slams Dylan to the other side of the ring with an Irish whip and then hits Dylan with a thunderous clothesline sending Dylan crashing to the mat, Hart then picks up Dylan again Irish whips him to the ropes but makes the mistake of being to close to Cody and he gets the blind tag which the referee see's and then hits Dylan with a spin buster and goes for the count.

HE: What's the ref doing, Why's he not counting ?

HA: Cody got the tag in and WOW, Hits the twist of fate!

Hart starts to argue with the ref but as Hart then realizes what has happened Cody is in the ring spins Hart round and hits the twist of fate then climbs the top then buckle as Dylan rolls out of the ring the crowd cheers as Cody then arms out stretched hits the swanton bomb and goes for the cover.

HA: The first pin attempt, Have they got it?

HE: NO! Hart got the Shoulder up!

HA: This is just awesome, What a first match we have here tonight?

The crowd boo's loudly as Hart gets the shoulder up Cody holds his head in his arm as Dylan encourages Cody to stay on Hart, Cody then gets to his feet and urges Hart to his feet and then bounces of the ropes and hits a clothesline which rocks the big man Cody again bounces of the rope and goes for another clothesline but this time Hart catches Cody and hits a Pump handled Slam.

HE: Both men are down who's gonna get to his feet first?

HA: Looks like its Cody and hes got the tag in.

The crowd cheers loudly as Cody dives towards his brother and gets the tag Dylan runs at Hart who is a little unsteady and hits him with a huge Clothesline rocking Hart a little Dylan then gives out a couple of chops to the chest but this just gets Hart mad and roars at Dylan and hits a Throat thrust and then hits a Spinning back fist Hart then throws Dylan out onto the out side of the ring through the middle rope.

HE: This is not good for Dylan, This is where Hart could be at his worst?

HA: Your right Henry, Oh my god Dylan is broken in half, His back rammed right into the steel ring post.

The crowd boo's loudly as Hart rolls out of the ring and he picks up Dylan and smashes Dylan's back into the ring post Cody comes running over to aid his brother but the referee stops him in his tracks and as the referee tells Cody to get back in the apron on the other side of the ring as he does Hart still holding Dylan again smashes Dylan's back into the ring post and again then drops him to the floor.

HA: This is not good, This match could be all over.

HE: And just look at Dennis Hart he's loving this can you hear the noise this is deafening.

HA: I can Henry and now it looks like Hart is gonna win this one he just rolled Dylan back in the ring.

The crowd boos loudly as Hart gets in the ring and smiles at Cody and goes for the cover.

HE: This one, over Hart wins.

HA: No look! Dylan got his foot on the rope, Great spot from the referee.

HE: Hart is none too pleased with the referee and is having a right go at him, Hart needs to be careful or hes gonna be disqualified.

HA: the ref's giving as much as hes getting, Look at that the referee just shoved Hart in the chest and the ref is red as a beetroot he's steaming hot with rage at Hart who is looking a little shocked he Hart then moves towards Dylan who is still laying down on the mat Hart goes to pick up Dylan but the crowd soon cheers loudly as Dylan then punches Hart in the face and dives to Cody to get the tag in.

HE: This is just awesome stuff, Which team will get the win first the one with two men or the single man?

HA: I have know idea Henry but this is so close it could go either way.

Cody comes storming as the fans cheers loudly and clotheslines Hart knocking the big man down he gets back up and is met with another clothesline and from Cody then Cody hits a hurricanrana sending Hart to the other side of the ring Hart then rolls out of the ring trying to catch his breath.

HE: Cody is on fire and was all over Hart but that hurricanrana could be one saving grace for Dennis Hart.

HA: Or may be not, What a dive over the top rope and just listen to the crowd there loving this.

The crowd goes crazy as Hart gets hit from Cody with a dive over the top rope and Cody lands on his feet and puts his arms in the air as the crowd again goes wild Cody picks up Hart rolls him into the ring and then Dylan comes into the ring with Cody.

HE: That's it all over, What a move?

HA: Yes it was and that move is called Motor City Massacre, Game over for Dennis Hart.

The crowd goes crazy as The two brothers hits the Motor City Massacre Cody goes for the cover as Dylan looks on cheering on his brother.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

HA: What a first match up that was Henry Dennis Hart came close a couple of times but on this night the Wright brothers Dylan and Cody proved too much for him in the end.

HE: Indeed Henry that was an awesome match lets hope for some more cracking matches and am sure there's gonna be more twist's and turn for the night a head.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:22 am

GazzyD is seen walking around the backstage area, with Christy James is following him from behind

CJ: Gazzy, Gazzy – please just stop for a second. I know I upset you last week but it isn’t personal. I have a job to do, come on let me explain

Gazzy continues to walk as Christy catches up

GD: You had the nerve to question me, to doubt me – Everything we have gone through together and you don’t trust me??

CJ: I’m sorry, it’s just but……………..

Gazzy cuts her off
GD: But what. I told you I was fine like I told that idiot of a General Manager. There is nothing wrong with me. I am fully focused on 6CW, there is nothing else going on

CJ: But what about in the ring, you were distracted, you seem jumpy – even now you’re snappy
I know this isn’t you, what’s the matter – you can talk to me, we are friends

Christy places a hand on Gazzy but Gazzy shrugs it off before snapping

GD: If we were friends then you would listen to me when I tell you everything is ok, only weeks ago I was viciously assaulted, do I really need to explain what I am thinking, what it is that all I can think about??

Christy is silent as they both stop at the locker room area

GD: Huh well do I ???????????

CJ: Gazzy look
Christy is staring at a sheet of paper nailed to Gazzy’s door, it reads

‘Time is running out……….’

Gazzy pulls off the piece of paper, screwing it into a ball he tosses it on the floor, opens the locker room door and slams it behind him leaving Christy stood alone in the corridor

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:26 am

HA: Welcome back folks our next match tonight is a real David and Goliath affair, the common man against a 6CW legend

HE: But the question is can Ron overcome the odds and become the legend killer

HA: Christy is backstage now with the man in question to find out

Ron is backstage, he is wearing his usual ill-fitting red t-shirt but also a pair of very tight blue shorts, he is in discussion with an older man, who bears a strange resemblance to Burgess Meredith.

They don't notice Christy James as she approaches.

Ron: I get what you're saying, but do I have to wear these bloomin shorts, I mean (scratches his groin) the itching is crazy.

Old Man: Of course you've got to wear the shorts, you know what they say, a tight fighter, is a tough fighter!

R: Seriously, who has ever said that?

Christy: Excuse me, Ron, can I speak to you?

Ron turns around to see Christy, he turns back, has another quick scratch at his crotch, before turning back again

R: Hey Christy, what can I do for ya?

CJ: I'm here to ask you about you're up coming match with Daniel Reilly, how did you feel when the match was announced?

R: Well Christy, first I was confident when I issued the challenge, then I was afraid, then I was petrified, then I was hungry, then I was tired, then I was too warm, then I needed to pee, then I was hungry again (eyes mist over)......soooo hungry

C: (coughs, snapping Ron back to focus) Not may people are giving you much of a chance against Reilly, many are suggesting you have a 'death wish' challenging a two time World Champion

R: I don't care what the odds are, though for the record I've seen Paddy Power are giving me 500/1, I’ve told everyone to stick a fiver on it, what's important is I am 1-0 against Reilly, and tonight I will be making my debut on PPV, proof that dreams do come true

C: Is there any danger you're taking this match too lightly?

R: Of course not, I'm aware of how good Reilly is, and as a result I've recruited a top trainer (he turns to the Old Man) Christy James, meet, Ricky Goldmill

C: Mick---

RG: (Interrupting) Ricky Goldmill, good to meet ya (he vigorously shakes Christy's hand and slaps her on the backside which makes her jump), trainer to all the great stars

C: Which stars have you trained

RG: All the greats, Ali, Leonard, Foreman, Napoles, Scott, Ellis, Pastrano

C: Was that not Angelo Dundee?

RG: (ignoring her) All the greats...all the greats...

R: Anyway Christy, Ricky approached me in the pub a couple of weeks ago, and if you've ever watched any sports films, if an old man approaches you in the pub, with words of wisdom, you listen! Ricky has taken me under his wing and has put me through the most intensive training regime ever; I am in the shape of my life

Christy looks Ron up and down as Ron sucks in his gut, Christy plays along

C: And how have you transformed yourself so much in less that two weeks?

R: There was only one way Christy, and that, is a montage!

Ron and Ricky gaze wistfully off into the distance, Christy glances bemused over in the same direction, as the screen fades to black, the trumpets of 'Gonna Fly Now' are heard

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ron is shown running down the council estate streets; he is wearing a black hat and a grey t-shirt, as well as the tight shorts
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ron is in the gym with Ricky, they are standing beside a big free-weight, Ron eyes it nervously
RC: Reilly's 198lbs, this weight is 200lbs, you've gotta be able to lift this
Ron is running, now red-faced and sweaty
Ron and Ricky are beside a chicken coop
RC: What you need is speed, fast, greasy speed
Ron is shown skipping
Ron is still running, his top now drenched in sweat, a man with his dog, strolls by
Ron is chasing the chickens about the coop
Ron is trying to lift the weight
RC: Cummon kid! You've gotta eat lightning, and crap thunder
R: Eat lightning and do a crap, eat lightning and do a crap, eat lightning and do a crap!
Ricky buries his face in his hands
Ron is running towards a set of steps
Ron is still skipping, the camera pans out and two girls are holding either side of the ropes, as Ron does star jumps in the middle
Ron thinks he has the chickens cornered, suddenly they turn on him and attack as a collective force, Ricky buries his face in his hands as Ron is pressed up against the chicken wire and dragged down by the angry mob, screaming
Ron is lifting the weight
R: Eat light-ning, do-a-crap!!!
Ron suddenly drops the weight and runs into the toilet
Ron is running up the stairs
As the music is reaching its crescendo Ron lifts the weight over his head, his face turns bright red and he collapses immediately
Ron reaches the top of the stairs, revealed right in front of him is a Greggs, he runs inside screaming 'ADRIAN!!!', inside a shop assistant with the name tag of Adrian, has a look of sheer terror on her face

The final moments of the montage show Ron, sweaty but triumphant on top of the steps, his arms raised in victory with a sausage roll in each hand

R: See you at Absolution Reilly!!

The video ends and Ron and Ricky are shaking hands, Christy is struggling to with hold her laughter

CJ: All I can say is good luck

Ron look sat Christy with absolute seriousness
R: Luck is for losers’ baby doll

Ron gently touches Christy’s cheek as we go back to ringside

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:29 am

HA: The time for talking is over, Ron has poked a bear and now he must stand and fight

HE: Well based on that video, running away definitely isn’t an option

The lights in the arena suddenly cut out and murmurs can be heard around the 6CW crowd.

HA: Here we go

The lights remain off for a few seconds before a pyro explodes at the top of the stage sending gold sparks shooting into the air, 'Broken Dreams' begins to play as the fan's quickly fill the arena with deafening boos.

Golden sparks begin to fall from the big screen as Daniel Reilly emerges from the curtain Reilly is dressed in black trunks and is wearing a 'Daniel Reilly; Most Dangerous Man in Wrestling' t-shirt. He walks forward to the top of the ramp and stands staring all around into the booing fans, with no emotion on his face.

HE: Reilly was involved in a hellacious match on his return last week but as he always seems to do he walked away with the win

HA: And I can’t see tonight being any different

HE: This is going to be maybe a little more one sided than that match – Ron really has his work cut out

HA: That right there dear brother is the under statement of the year. Ron is on an absolute hiding to nothing. I’d fancy any one of these fans to have more of a chance than the tubby little Ronster, even with the ‘expert’ guidance of Ricky Goldmill.

He isn’t a 6CW superstar, he won’t even face his wife for goodness sake – How is he ever going to stand up against a man as vicious as Daniel Reilly???

HA: Well, we’re about to find out

Faith by George Michael blasts through the speakers.

As the music plays The Ronster jogs through the curtain wearing a red robe, staring at the ring he drops the robe. Standing in a pair of red shorts and black gloves he salutes the crowd. Reilly is staring from the ring apron.

R: This is my time baby!!!!

Ron slowly makes his way down the ramp, tagging hands with the crowd; he stops as he reaches the ring, taking a hue gulp Ron moves towards the steps

HE: You have to hand it to him, he’s showing guts even getting this far

HA: I wouldn’t speak to soon

Ron stops on the first step and turns back to the ramp

HE: Second thoughts???

Ron sighs and starts to move back towards the exit

HA: Too late!!!!!!!!

As Ron starts to walk up the ramp Reilly attacks from behind

HE: It just got very real for Ron

Reilly slams Ron with a clothesline from behind and Ron falls face first into the ramp

HA: We’ve been laughing up to now but this could end very, very badly for Ron

Reilly pulls Ron up and tosses him in the ring, Reilly has an evil smile as he slowly walks up the steps and climbs through the ropes. Ron is still lying prone in the centre of the ring

HE: Can we not end this now, somebody ring the bell

HA: Hang on hang on!!!!!!!!!!

As Reilly lifts Ron to his feet, he drops to his knees and connects with a low blow, the crowd jump to their feet

HE: Ring smarts from the rookie

Reilly crumples in a heap

HA: Small package, Ron going for the pin!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE: No Reilly just kicking out on three

HA: Come on Ron, you can do it!!!!!!!!!!

Ron getting carried away in the moment starts to play to the fans

HE: No no you idiot, concentrate on your opponent

Ron has climbed the turnbuckle to give the people’s salute to the fans as Reilly gets back to his feet and starts to stalk his victim

HA: He’s oblivious, he has no idea what’s coming!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowd:Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reilly picks up Ron from the corner and drives him to the mat with a seated power bomb

HE: Pin

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:40 am

HA: That is just cruel

Just as the referees hand approaches the mat for the third time Reilly breaks the pin

HE: He wants Ron to suffer; he obviously thinks Ron is embarrassing his reputation with this match

HA: The man is almost unconscious how much more suffering can he take?

Reilly picks Ron up to the feet, Ron barely able to stand staggers for a second as Reilly tilts his head back and forth systematically preparing his next attack

HE: RKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA: That has to be it

HE: Thank god for that

HA: Where is he going now??

Reilly slides out of the ring grabbing a chair he tosses it in the ring before sliding back in under the ropes

HE: This is what I feared; I knew he wouldn’t just leave it after the result. Ron is helpless and Reilly is looking for revenge

Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reilly hits Ron with repeated chair shots across his back

HA: No somebody stop him

Reilly takes the chair and places it over Ron’s head

HE: He’s helpless, this will do permanent damage – Come on Reilly no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIGHTS OUT

HA: What the?????????????

Seconds later the lights come back on and Ron has vanished from the ring, Reilly is looking confused

LIGHTS OUT

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:41 am

HE: I cannot see a thing, Harold is that you???

The video screen starts to flash intermittently suddenly it goes fuzzy and then cuts to images of the World Trade Center being blown up, a re-enactment of the Great Fire of London, and military operations in the Far East. Then messages start to appear on screen

"You think this is the beginning.....but this is the plan that always existed"

HA: What the...

"You believe you know about us....you know nothing"

"You cannot identify us.....for we exist beyond your measure of control"

"We are the past...present....and future"

"We are everything.....you are nothing"

We are the sum of all!

We are the voice in your head!

We are the face in the crowd!

We are the minority!

We are the majority!

We are the meek!

We are the people!

We are the fallen!

We are the risen!

We are the question!

We are the answer!

We are coming!

*The screen changes to black and green, coded writing shoots up and down the screen in indecipherable messages. Different images flash in and out and then the colours go haywire until a new message pops up.

"System Malfunction"

Reboot – Countdown

1………………………

WE ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lights in the arena come back on and Reilly is staring towards the ramp way he is holding the chair in his right hand

DR: Come on then you son of a b****

LIGHTS OUT

HE: Oh come on!!!!!!!!!!!

The lights come back on instantaneously but Reilly is no longer holding the chair

HA: He’s behind you

In the ring appearing as if from nowhere is a cloaked figure, he is wearing a Guy Fawkes mask and is holding the chair

Reilly turns but the masked figure drops the chair, once again the lights flash off and on and the masked figure disappears

HE: I have no idea what we have just seen

HA: I think Reilly is just as confused as us

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:42 am

The footage switches backstage where a darkened figure is sat watching highlights of the tag match of Jack Hurst & Roman Azrael vs Mike Masters & Marty Helms from the previous Anarchy. The camera focuses on the screen

Video footage

HE: What a..

*SMACK!!!!!

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

HE: Come on!!! The match over!!!!

Helms is seen sliding a chair to Masters as he enters the ring behind Azrael and Hurst as he hits a huge steel chair shot on Azrael. Masters groggily gets back up, and as Hurst avoids Helms chair shot, he dashes right into Masters swinging shot! Helms unleashes with fury various chair shots on Azrael, as suddenly Masters enters the frame and shoves Helms away.

The two men argue as Masters asks “What the hell Happened during the match”, Helms apologies as the two men eventually shake hands. Helms then picks Hurst up and raises him in the air.

HE: Jackhammer!

HA: Ha ha ha! The Helms/Masters Connection is back!!!!! It isn’t about the win/loss ratio it is about weakening your opponents!

Helms then drags Azrael to his feet and hits a Jackhammer on him as well as Masters smiles and applauds Helms on. The two men the shakes hands again, as Helms raises his arms in the air turning towards the fans.

*Crowd: You suck!!!

HE: DISASTER KICK!!!!

HA: The hell!!!!

Replay shows Masters leaping on the second rope and hitting a huge disaster kick on the back of Helms head knocking him out cold.

HE: Out of nowhere! Guess Masters didn’t appreciate Helm’s trick during the match!

HA: he is going to regret this!

Real time

The chair swings round to reveal Marty Helms as the man watching the highlights.

MH: Now then... Mike Masters you made the single biggest mistake of your life when you kicked me in the back of the head. For you up until now I have controlled my rage I have controlled my anger but when you knocked me out cold at Anarchy you awoke a beast within me, you awoke another side of me I have tried to resist from letting loose on 6CW a darker side of me in which I fear for the safety of anyone who crosses my path.

Jack Hurst mentioned that I only know prison yard brutality; well I can assure you this beast inside of me you have awoken will make prison yard brutality look like nothing more than fisticuffs. At Absolution I will gain my vengeance for what you did Masters and when I win that match and show everyone the beast that you have awoken I will go on to bigger and better things in this company whilst You, Jack Hurst and Roman Azrael are left feeding off the scraps that are thrown your way.

Marty Helms turns back to the monitor and starts to watch the highlights again.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:43 am

Brown backstage

Backstage in his dressing room DeMarcus Brown is taping up his hands when his phone rings, he looks at the screen

‘Curtis calling’

Brown stops for a second before switching the phone to silent, the phone vibrates for a few seconds and then stops, the screen lights up

13 missed calls

Brown shakes his head
DB: Fool needs to know when he’s not wanted

There is a knock at the dressing room door and Tim Allen pokes his head in
TA: Sorry erm I’ve been asked to pass on a message from your brother

DB: I don’t wanna hear what that idiot has to say

TA: But he wanted to warn you

DB: Warn me – what have I got to be worried about, man’s gone mad

TA: OK Well can we get a few words before your match tonight

DB: A few words – I aint no wordsmith – How about we communicate with hand signs
You get what I’m saying??

Brown raises a middle finger and pulls his hood over his head and Allen closes the door, outside the dressing room he bumps into Blade

TA: Ahhh a friendly face

Blade scowls
B: What do you mean, you calling me a clown?

Allen takes a step back
TA: No no I just meant it’s nice to see a guy who normally has time for us backstage, but maybe this isn’t the best of moments to grab a word?

Blade realising his initial abruptness pats Allen on the back
B: I’m sorry man – Tonight’s a big night for me I’m sorry, I’m just trying to stay focused. Andrews said I need to show how much 6CW means to me, that I deserve to be here

I don’t wanna screw things up with jokes or messing around. I’m sorry, it’s not your fault but tonight’s not a good time. Tonight is all about action
Tomorrow I’ll answer all the questions you have, hell I’ll buy you coffee but tonight I’m focused on one thing and one thing only and that’s kicking Browns ass all over that ring

The crowd cheer as Blade walks out of shot

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:43 am

HE: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to what has been a thrilling start to 6CW very first PPV since coming back, Absolution.

HA: All the stars have turned out here tonight Henry! I mean we even have some past 6CW superstars in the audience here tonight!

*The Crowd erupts into a huge ovation as the camera shows Dicey Reilly sitting near the front row

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome 6CW very own legend, DICEY REILLLLLLLLLY!!!!!!!!

Dicey stands and waves to the fans, as “One More Match” breaks out across the arena.

HE: Man what a honour to see the legendary Dicey Reilly here tonight.

HA: He was the last World Heavyweight champion you know!

HE: Indeed, but speaking of stars, I am being told we have one turning up right now!!

The camera goes right to the parking lot where a red carpet and security are seen waiting with barriers on either side holding back the paparazzi. A black limo is seen turning up at the event as the door opens out emerges a tall figure.

HE: Isn’t that Garry Grant?!

HA: Styling and profiling my friend! Coming to see a 6CW event first hand!

Garry Grant is seen walking down the carpet as Christy James rushes up to him, as she is seen wearing a red dress.

CJ: Excuse me Garry but could I have a moment of your time…

Grant pauses and stares up and down Christy

GG: You know we could do with someone of…Well with your assets on my show.

Christy gets a little uneasy.

CJ: Ermm, I have already have a job, thank you, but Garry I was wondering what are you doing here tonight your not conducting an interview.

GG: Well Christy first of all I don’t need to be conducting an interview to turn up to a 6CW event, I have a contract here in 6CW, and therefore I am just another member of staff, and therefore I have every right of being here tonight. And Secondly I am Garry Grant, the hottest commodity here in 6CW, I get the answers to question you don’t dare to ask. I reveal peoples weaknesses and I expose the fraudsters in this company!

CJ: So does that mean your here to sieze up the compertition before your debut?

Grant is seen getting a little frustrated.

GG: What part don’t you get Christy that I am not a wrestler…..I do not wish to part take in such a barbaric sport, I mean of course I may have the body of and the athletic ability of a wrestler but that is because I take pride in looking after myself and my body. But for the last time I am the man that brings late night television to 6CW! I am the man who brings that little bit extra to the show and to entertainement. I am just an entertainer Christy, I am no wrestler.,,,

CJ: But in that case what does the future hold for you?

GG: My future Christy? I think those little implants of yours are starting to affect your brain…Christy, my future is clear, I see mediocrity throughout the whole 6CW, yet these so called superstars are revered and hated by the fans….It is simple these superstars are average athletes at best, they are just proteined pumped up dolls! They are pathetic in all honesty just look at GazzyD, Daniel Reilly, and others…I mean come on are they really “Superstars”? No……So I am going to continue to do what I do best, expose the frauds, and let management do the rest…..Thank you Christy this interview is now over………

Garry barges his way through Christy as he smiles and waves to the camera’s and enters the arena.

HE: Wow, could this guy ego get any bigger?

HA: I wouldn’t call it an ego Henry, this man is just incredibly switched on, and understand professional wrestling, and athletes probably better than most.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:50 am

HA: Absolution has been off the charts so far, ladies and gents and this next match promises to notch it up a little bit more. It’s been a hard month for Gazzy D. The former World Champion came back into 6CW hoping to establish himself as big name player, but just a few weeks ago, he was subjected to a heinous, sickening sneak attack. He was medically cleared to return a fortnight ago, but laboured to a win, looking distracted and on edge throughout.

HE: That’s right, Harold, the attack has made him paranoid, he doesn’t know who to suspect or why he’d get laid out like he did. And that’s how this match came about, on the Critic’s Chair.

Gazzy has kicked over his chair, his fist clenched as he readies for attack

??: Put him down Gazzy

Grant smiles

GG: Yes Gazzy, put me down, do as you’re told now. Be a good little boy

Gazzy turns to see Dean Andrews stood beside him

DA: Let go of him Gazzy. I did not agree for your early return for you to attack my backstage staff.

You asked me to have a quiet word with the medical team, you guaranteed me you were ready to come back. But now you throw that trust back in my face with this!!!!!!

Gazzy let’s go of Grant who is still smiling from ear to ear

GG: You are merely a puppet just like the rest of them, run along Pinocchio; Gepetto wants his wooden boy back

Gazzy lunges at Grant who takes a step back

DA: Gazzy do you want me to suspend you????

Gazzy turns with a scowl

DA: You are on thin ice Gazzy; you need to think about what is important.

I agreed for you to return on the proviso you were physically and mentally ready to continue in 6CW which based on your performance tonight and your state here now I have serious reservations about.

I promised you I would do all I could to help you find who attacked you but you have to hold up your end of the deal

I want 6CW to be at the top and I need all my superstars at the top of their game, I can’t afford to carry any dead weight, we are only as strong as our weakest link

Gazzy snaps

GD: Are you calling me the weakest link??????

DA: I am saying that like everyone else you are still on trial, you may have been a big part in the history of 6CW but you still have to prove whether you should be part of its future

GD: What are you proposing???

DA: Absolution is only ten days away and you still don’t have a match

GD: Give me Reilly!!!!!!

Andrews smiles and rubs his chin as the crowd cheer

DA: If we find that Reilly was to blame for your attack then I will be happy to serve him to you on a silver platter but at the PPV I have an altogether different type of challenge for you

GD: I’m ready for anyone, name him

DA: At Absolution it will be Gazzy D one on one with the newest ‘superstar’ in 6CW

Alejandro Suarez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scene shifts back to ringside with Harold and Henry.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:59 am

HA: Tonight Gazzy D goes one on one with 6CW’s newest acquisition, Alejandro Suarez. A man that was victorious on his debut, but also showed that he wasn’t frightened to throw himself around the ring or take a risk.

HE: Man, I still can’t get over how picture perfect that Superstar Press was, that was such a moment!

HA: Suarez made a big impression and he’s said this week that he wants nothing more than to beat Gazzy on the big stage!

‘Superstar’ hits and the crowd cheer as sparks fall from the entrance way. Suarez makes his way through them, wearing a hooded top. He stops at the top of the ramp and points to the sky. He removes his hood, to reveal a broad smile before running down the ramp and sliding into the ring, climbing the turnbuckles in turn to salute the fans.

HE: This kid is just happy to be here, Harold. He’s had a hard life but finally he’s made it, and tonight, he has the chance to take a massive scalp!

The opening chords of ‘Airplanes’ play and the crowd cheer even louder as the 6CW legend Gazzy D appears on stage. There’s a steely focus on his face as he slowly makes his way towards the ring, holding out a hand for the front row to slap. He then stops and looks around, making sure nobody is there, turning 360 just to check.

HA: You can tell Gazzy isn’t over that attack, he might look physically ready, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen him be such a mental mess before. He’s even suspicious of the crowd!

Gazzy has got into the ring and faces up to Suarez, who returns the stare, not looking intimidated at all. The referee talks through the rules and the stare never breaks, he informs both men to shake hands, and Suarez, not taking his eyes off Gazzy, slowly holds out a hand. Gazzy looks at the hand warily before shaking it. Both men back away and the referee calls for the bell. The two men circle around each other and then lock up quickly, only to then break away. Suarez goes for a quick roundhouse kick but GazzyD backs away, as the two men circle around each other quickly again, but Suarez slips behind, and tries to go for a backsuplex, but Gazzy blocks it, as he then grabs a hold of Suarez foot and takes the Mexican down to the mat as Gazzy twists the ankle, only for Suarez to raise his left leg around Gazzy neck and counters with a cross arm breaker, but Gazzy twists away and goes for a cover.

1…..

Kick out!

HE: The two men have very similar styles, and almost measuring each other out here, seeing their speed, and athletic ability.

HA: This reminds me of the old Cruiseweight division days of the WWE!

HE: What a division that was!

The two men quickly get up, as they circle around each other once more as the crowd applaud on. Suarez and Gazzy go for another lock up, only for Suarez to take Gazzy down with a leg take down. Suarez then goes for an immediate headlock but Gazzy fights his back to his feet. Gazzy drives his elbow into Suarez gut, as Gazzy then goes for a backsuplex but Suarez shows great athletic ability and balance, as he lands on Gazzy shoulders with his knee’s, and counters with a hurricaranna as Gazzy lands on the second rope.

Suarez then runs the ropes and flies in with Tiget Feint Kick (619), but Gazzy grabs holds of Suarez legs and drags him back into the ring, and locks in a boston crab. Suarez is seen screaming in pain as he quickly makes his way over to ropes to break the hold. Suarez gets back up to his feet as Gazzy charges with a clothesline but Suarez ducks under

HE: Roll up pin!!!

1…..

2….

HA: Gazzy kicks out!!!

HE: These two men are countering, and countering and countering each other.

HA: These men are showing with all the lightweights in wrestling are all about!

HE: Loving this!

Gazzy gets back up and is met by a hard kick to the gut, but immediately responds with a quick jab to head, and then delivers a hard whip into the corner as Suarez head snaps back awkwardly. Gazzy then hits a series of stomps as Suarez is crawls over to another corner back to a vertical basis. Gazzy then goes for an irish whip, but Suarez counters, and delivers one of his own only for Gazzy to use his foot on the turnbuckle to stop himself from crashing in. As Gazzy turns around, Suarez runs towards him but Gazzy catches Suarez and goes for quick Belly to belly suplex, but Suarez spins his body around to land on the top rope. Gazzy then turns around.

HE: MISSILE DROP KICK!!!!

HA: That’s how it is suppose to be done kids! That was a beautiful kick!

Gazzy groggily gets back up using the ropes as Suarez keeps the pressure and runs in, but Gazzy pulls on the top rope as Suarez crashes on to the hard mat on the outside. Suarez pushes himself back up as Gazzy runs the ropes.

HE: Flying Senton from the top rope!!!

HA: This is poetry in motion Henry! Both men are pulling out all the stops here!!!

*Crowd: 6C-DUB!!!!!

Gazzy gets back up and grasps his right knee as he hobbles a little, but then drags Suarez back to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Gazzy slides in behind as Suarez hits a buzzaw like kick out of nowhere almost taking his head off as Gazzy falls to one knee. Suarez then does a dropkick, but Gazzy moves away, as both men get back to their feet. Gazzy runs towards Suarez, as Suarez hits an arm drag, as Gazzy gets up, Suarez hits a second and then a third.

Gazzy gets up a little slower as Suarez then hits a hard kick to Gazzy right knee as he shows signs of great pain. Gazzy then shoves Suarez away, and comes running in with a clothesline but Suarez counters with a drop toe hold. Suarez then grabs Gazzy right knee, raises it in the air, and smashes it against the mat.

HE: Suarez is picking apart that right knee there, Gazzy clearly isn’t 100%, and Suarez is exploiting that.

HA: The fans may not like it Henry, but we are in the sports at the end of the day to get the big (W), that’s all that counts!

Suarez then stomps a couple of times on the right knee, and then locks in a single leg boston crab, as Gazzy grits his teeth together and tries to make his way towards the ropes. As Suarez intensifies the hold Gazzy grabs the bottom rope as the ref counts to 5 with Suarez holding on. Suarez breaks the count hold on the count of 4 as he then drags Gazzy back into the center of the ring and goes for the figure 4 this time but Gazzy kicks him away.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 2:06 am

Gazzy gets back up to his feet using the ropes as Suarez flies in with a low drop kick but Gazzy leaps over with Suarez flying between the ropes and landing on the outside. Suarez then grabs Gazzy foot and pulls him to the outside as well. Suarez does a roundhouse kick but Gazzy ducks under and hits a hard chop, and smacks Suarez head against the apron. Gazzy then hits a kick to the gut, and goes for a DDT, but Suarez holds on and drives Gazzy spine first into the apron. Suarez then rolls Gazzy back into the ring and hooks the leg.

1……

2….

HE: Gazzy Gets the shoulder up!

HA: Suarez is relentless at the moment, not giving Gazzy a second to recover!

Suarez backs away as Gazzy gets back up. Suarez spins Gazzy around, and grabs ahold of him

HE: Bridged Belly to Belly Suplex!!!

1….

2….

3!

HE: No Gazzy, gets the shoulder up!!!

HA: Suarez staying calm though and keeping the pressure on him!!!

Suarez picks Gazzy up and whips him into the corner. Suarez flies in with a running knee shot to the head. Suarez then wraps Gazzy right leg around the second rope and pulls on the foot causing the ropes to push into the right knee. Gazzy fights the pain though, and hits a stiff right shot to the head catching Suarez off guard. Suarez stumbles away as Gazzy is seen now perched on the top rope. As Suarez turns around.

HE: Crossbody!!!

HA: Suarez rolls through though!!

1…..

2….

HE: Gazzy kicks out!

HA: both men gets back to their feet here.

Suarez swings a wild right, but Gazzy ducks under and hits a snapmare, as he runs then ropes and follows it up with enziguri to the head, taking Suarez out cold as the two men lay in the middle of the ring as the ref begins to count to 10

1….

2…..

3…..

4….Gazzy is seen moving towards the ropes

5…..Suarez slowly recovers and is trying to push himself up.

6…..

7….

8….Gazzy pulls himself up, as Suarez meets him to a vertical basis.

Suarez hits a right, as Gazzy responds with a chop, the two men exchange blows as Suarez gets the upperhand and backs Gazzy against the ropes. Suarez then hits an irish whip, and as Gazzy comes off the ropes, Suarez goes for a big back body drop but Gazzy leaps over. As Suarez turns around

*SMACK!!!!!

HE: What a roundhouse kick!!!!

HA: Suarez is staggered there!!

Suarez stumbles across the ring as Gazzy then hits a kick to the gut, and delivers a snap suplex near the corner. Gazzy then makes his way near the turnbuckle, and leaps in the air.

HE: STARSHIP PAIN!!!

HA: No Suarez rolls out of the way!

Gazzy lands on his feet, as Suarez kips back up but walks straight into an elbow shot.

HE: DOWNTOWN!!!!

HA: What’s Gazzy doing?

Gazzy is seen staring behind his back up at the ramp, and then spins around looking into the crowd as if he was looking for someone, as he then finally hooks the leg.

1…..

2…..

3!!!!

HA: He Got it!!!!

HE: No! Suarez just got the shoulder up.

Gazzy shows sign of frustration as he mutters to himself and gets back up to his feet. Gazzy picks Suarez up and hits a hard right as Suarez stumbles into the corner. Gazzy hits a sting like on Suarez, as he then backs away. Suarez groggily comes out.

HE: DEEP IMPACT!!!!

HA: Gazzy cluntching his right knee though, seems he may have tweaked it again!

HE: Suarez earlier work is paying off!

Gazzy is seen in serious pain holding his knee as Suarez lays motionless. Gazzy then crawls over and goes for the pin.

1….

2…..

3!!!!!

HE: SUAREZ KICK OUT!!!!!

HA: Gazzy wasted valuable time there!

HE: Wasn’t his fault his knee just blew out there!

HE: THE STAR MAKER CONNECTS!!!

1……

2……

3!

*DING DING DING!!!!

MB: Here is your winner!!!!

ALEJANDRO SSSSSSUUUUUAAAAARRRRREEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

*The arena gives a good pop as Suarez slowly gets back up to his feet.

HE: MY GOD WHAT A HUGE WIN!!!!

HA: Suarez just beat a former world champion!

HE: That may be the case but whether Gazzy will want to admit it or not he wasn’t 100% here tonight!

HA: Not only that but he cannot seem to shrug off these distractions!

HE: But we cannot take anything away from Suarez, Harold. The man pulled an incredible victory!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 2:08 am

Nate Nack is backstage with Christy James

CJ: Nate thanks for coming out and speaking to me tonight so close to what for you is the biggest match since your debut in 6CW

Nate nods

CJ: Any nerves

Nate smiles
NN: I’m just mighty mighty excited to be here, of course there are always nerves but I just can’t wait to get out there and get started

CJ: And what about physically, are you feeling any side effects from the brutal beating you took at the hands of Orthrus on Anarchy

Nate rubs his neck, but smiles
NN: Only my pride was hurt Christy, but I won’t let it happen again. This time I’m ready for whatever he has in store for me

And what about your opponent, do you have any words for him tonight?

Nate stares down the camera
NN: Orthrus, I'm gonna keep this mighty short and mighty sweet, so you better listen mighty well. You don't deserve to be fighting me tonight. You know why you're fighting me?

Because everything has been handed to you on a silver platter.

Don't believe me?

Let's look at the track records. Your first match, the one that got you into this little competition, you won because Daniel Reilly handed it to you. You won your second match because DeMarcus Brown interfered and handed you the victory. Your third match you won because Blade returned the favor to Brown and let you slip in easy. Meanwhile, I beat not one, but two 6CW legends and gave my blood, sweat, and tears in a match that some are already saying could be Match of the Year. I've been busted open not once, but twice the hard way and I've still come back week after week to get it done right here in this very ring. You've won your way here, but I'm mighty sure you didn't earn any of it.

Now I've seen many Cinderella stories each year living next to the College World Series, but trust me, you're no Cinderella, unless you count the fact that neither of you have any balls in you. You know what makes a good Cinderella story? It's a team that overcomes all the odds and defies all critics because they want it. They give everything they've got for the goal of being the best and showing that they really are champions. And I know you ultimately don't care. You don't want what's best for this company or the fans. You don't even care about the briefcase. All you care about is the fact that if you win, you've got a year to do whatever the hell you want and not give a damn. And then there's me, the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack. I want what's best for this company and for these fans, and I'll give everything I have to give the fans what they want.”

“If they want a fight, I'll give them a fight! If they want a brawl, I'll give them a brawl! If they want to see some blood, then I'll give them some blood! I know what the fans want! They want to see you tossed ten feet from atop a ladder to the mat below! They want to see you flat on your back writhing in pain! They want to see me perched atop that ladder unhooking that briefcase! They want to see me put you in your place!

And at the end of it all, that bell will toll three times. Just like Cinderella, your clock will strike midnight, and your little Cinderella story?

Done."

??: Very strong words!!

Nate turns to see Dean Andrews
NN: It’s only the truth

Andrews smiles
DA: I’m glad you’re so focused; it is good to see how much this means to you

NN: It means everything

Andrews puts a hand on Nate’s shoulder
DA: Good, there is a lot riding on the outcome of this match, I have a lot at stake. I wouldn’t want the result to go the wrong way

Nate looks concerned
NN: I can guarantee I will give 100%, and I hope that with god on my side that will be enough

Andrews smiles
DA: I think we can get somebody a little more important than god on your side. I have a proposal. Will you take a walk with me? I want to discuss something somewhere a little more private

Nate looks confused but starts to walk as Andrews leads him towards his office leaving Christy and the camera crew behind

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

We go straight to Marty Helms locker room where Helms is seen trying up his boots for his match when suddenly he pauses, and stares up.

MH: You have a lot of nerve to come into my locker room, after what you did to me on Anarchy.

The camera slowly zooms out as another figure is shown standing next to him as it reveals to be Masters.

*The Crowd begins to boo.

MM: Look man what happened on Anarchy was nothing personal….

Helms stands up and gets in Masters face.

MH: Nothing Personal?! You laid me out cold, son of a bitch!

MM: Hey as I said was nothing against you, you and I we make a great team, hell we understand each other better than anyone else in this company. And lets be honest Helms, you and I have a better chance of making it to the top if we stick together….

MH: Just for you to wait and lay me out again?!

MM: Hey man, I will be the first to admit, I was out of line on Anarchy, but you better than anyone should understand what I did, you better than anyone should understand that tonight it is everyman for himself.

Helms reflects for a second as he then begins to smile.

MH: You know what Masters, your right tonight is everyman for himself, and you know what I forgive you, for what you did to me on Anarchy, and your right we have a better chance of making it in this company together.

MM: That’s right I knew you would see it my way!!!!

The two men begin to laugh as they embrace each and pat each other on the back as Helms suddenly break away as he turns incredibly serious.

MH: But tonight Masters, I am kicking your ass all over the Copper Box Stadium and I am walking out as the Break Out Star of 6CW!!!!!! Now get the hell out of my locker room before I do something I may regret!

MM: Take it easy man, I am going…..

Masters raises his hands as he slowly backs away out of the locker room as Helms then sit back down and tie his boots up.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

HE: Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen to Absolution, as little by little the landscape of 6CW is slowly changing!

HA: Surprising results already Henry, GazzyD losing here tonight to 6CW latest talent addition Alejandro Suarez, while Anonymous making his debut!

HE: Speaking of debut’s Harold, up next is a fatal fourway match between four men who debuted on the same night, and have formed a rivalry ever since.

HA: Helms and Masters seemed to have formed an alliance but if there is one thing we learnt, is that nothing is guaranteed in professional wrestling!

HE: Nothing is certain, that’s why it makes incredibly hard to pick a winner here tonight.

*Ding Ding Ding!

MB: The following contest is schedule for one fall, and it is a 6CW “Break Out Star” Fatal Fourway match!

“Prince Charming” blast out of the speakers, as the crowd give a good pop to Jack Hurst. Out strides the resident gentlemen, bows to the left side of the arena, bows to the right, walks out to the ring before giving a female audience member his scarf and a little tyke in the crowd his cap.

MB: Making his way to the ring from Cambridge, England he is “Prince Charming”……JACK HURST!!!!!

The crowds cheers Jack on as he enters the ring, checks himself out in his handheld mirror before going to two corners and bowing on the second turnbuckle.

HE: Jack Hurst has been the target of Helms, and Masters antic since day one, as they constantly been beating down the classy man.

HA: That was until Roman came along, since then the two have fought back, and have sometimes got the better of the two.

HE: But tonight there are no allies, so will be interesting to see how Roman, and Hurst deal with that.

“Champion” Hits as the mood across the arena quickly changes. Masters slowly makes his way out from the curtain walking backwards, once the single spotlight hits upon Mike, he turns his head with a smirk on his face.

MB: And his opponent, he is none other than Mike “Masterful!” MASSSSSSSSSTERS!

After this, he arrogantly walks towards the ring taunting fans on the way. Mike then leaps on to the apron and jumps over the top rope into the ring, where spins around and gets straight into Hurst face, and shouts “I’m Perfect Your Not!!!”

HE: Masters will be the most confident going into this match here tonight Harold, after his in ring performance, and being the last man standing on Anarchy, he has the mental advantage ahead of everyone else

HA: Yes and no, after what happened on Anarchy you know dam well some of them will be out for revenge. If anything Henry, Masters may have alienated himself!

“Famous” Echoes across the arena, as Azrael signs are raised into the air. The lights switch to black inside the arena. A lone voice echoes out “And now revered audience,the show begins". Jets of purple rockets shoot high into the air before exploding, then a spotlight shines to the rafters and all eyes from the audience turn upwards.

MB: And their opponents, he is the “Fallen Icon” ROMAN AZRAEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL!

A flash of light in the middle of the ring suddenly captures the attention and the lights come on, Roman Azrael is standing tall, gazing from behind his mask at Masters.

HE: Roman Azrael have not been afraid to back down from a challenge since coming to 6CW, and has certainly showed he will fight back .

HA: He has been the wild card in all of this Henry, Roman Azrael has made his presence felt, and has used his risk taking mentally to get the upperhand on his opponents.

HE: But was with all risk takers, could his tactics backfire here tonight?!

“Sirens” are heard across the arena as a red light flashes across the arena. Marty Helms strides out with his hands cuffed as he raises his arms in the air, to mock his previous life as a police man and now his sheer hatred of the law and authority. Marty makes his way down the ramp towards the ring.

MB: And the final opponent, he is “The Last Outlaw” MARTY……HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLMS!

HE: Marty Helms, is possibly the most dangerous man in this match, he is a brawler and a man who will keep coming at you with everything he has.

HA: Like him or hate him, I have been nothing but impressed with this man.

HE: But you heard what Marty said to Masters tonight, while accept it is every man for himself tonight, and understands Masters actions from Anarchy, the two will remain friends but he will beat the holy hell out of him tonight!

Marty Helms slides into the ring where he removes his cuff’s and props them in the corner of the ring as the referee gets the match underway.

Ding Ding Ding!

Master and Helms immediately group up next to each other as Hurst, and Azrael look on. Helms and Masters begin to whisper to each other, they then decide to exit the ring to a chorus of boo’s from the crowd. Hurst and Azrael are urging them back into the ring, but Masters and Helms want none of it.

*Crowd: You Suck! You Suck! You Suck!

HE: Can’t believe it! These two men want nothing of Hurst and Azrael!

HA: Tactics Henry, they want the two to slog it out in the ring, before they take part in it!

Azrael and Hurst look at each other as suddenly the two men exit on separate sides of the ring and charge towards Helms and Masters. Hurst flies into Masters as the two exchange blows. Azrael is seen running along the barricade (Ala Jeff Hard) and leaps off with a flying clothesline on Helms. As Helms gets back up Azrael shows great athletic ability and hits a dragonrana sending Helms flying into the steel steps. Hurst and Masters are seen brawling against the ring, as Hurst then hits a stiff shot to the gut, and smacks Masters head on the apron. Hurst then rolls Masters in the ring and follows behind.

As Masters gets to his feet, Hurst hits a beautifully excuted drop kick sending him crashing back into the turnbuckle. Roman is slides back into the ring and dashes towards Masters and hits a flying forearm shot, and then delivers an irish whip towards Hurst. Hurst hits a drop toe hold on Masters, and as he tries to get back up Azrael comes flying in and hits an Eniguri on Masters.

HE: What teamwork!

HA: This disgraceful! It should be everyman for himself, we are not watching a tag team match here!

*The crowd are heard applauding

Helms slowly gets back up to his feet and as he turns around, Arzael is seen launching himself over the top rope and hits a slingshot crossbody on Helms. As Masters gets back to his feet in the ring, he is met by several shots to the head as he is backed against the ropes. Hurst then hits a chop across the chest and whips Masters across the ring. As Masters comes off the ropes, Hurst swings for a clothesline but Masters ducks under and hits a dropkick but Hurst catches the ankle.

HE: ANKLE LOCK, LOCKED IN!!!!!

HA: What a counter!!!!

*The Crowd rise to their feet in cheer.

HE: Hurst is looking to get the early win here!!!!

HA: Come on fight it Masters!

*SMACK!!!!!

HE: What a roundhouse kick!!!!!!

HA: Haha yes! Now it’s everyman for himself!!!!

Azrael slides back into the behind Hurst and hits a hard roundhouse kick to the back of the head to break the hold as Masters then rolls out of the ring. Hurst grabs the back of his head as he gets back up to his feet. Azrael mounts the pressure and hits a series of kick back Hurst into the corner. Azrael backs away and then runs in with a clothesline, and then links up with a running bulldog into the centre of the ring. Azrael hooks the leg.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 2:09 am

HE: Azrael goes for the cover!

1…..

2….

HA: Hurst kicks out!

HE: Will take more than that, to beat Hurst.

HA: True that, but it is all about making the opponent use his energy, and wearing him down.

Azrael picks Hurst up to his feet and hits several kicks to Hurst thigh eventually bringing his man down to one knee. Azrael then runs the ropes and goes for boot to the head but Hurst ducks under. As Azrael turns around Hurst counters with a drop kick sending against the ropes. Hurst comes charging in but Azrael lifts Hurst over the top rope, only to land on the apron. As Azrael turns around he is met by a stiff right.

*Crunch!

Crowd: OOoooooooo

HE: Oh Come on!!!!

Just before Hurst could go back into the ring, Masters pulled on Hurst leg causing him to land head first on the apron on the outside of the ring. Master unleashes a series of vicious kicks on Hurst keeping his man grounded.

HA: The Masterful one taking advantage of the situation!

HE: SPEAR!!!!!

HA: He almost tore Azrael in half!!!!!

As a groggy Azrael slowly recovered Helms slid back into ring behind Azrael, and as Azrael turned around Helms came flying in with a spear on Azrael. Helms then mounts on top of Azrael begins to ground and pound him. Helms then breaks from the hold and shouts “WHAT?!!!?!”

*The arena burst into a chorus of boo’s.

Meanwhile on the outside Masters just seen doing a handstand next to Hurst’s body. Masters then drops a series of elbow drop on the back of Hurst who tries to crawl away. Masters then leans over on the barricade next to a hot blonde busty girl, as he begins to chat her up as Hurst crawls back up to his feet.

HE: He isn’t even taking this match seriously!

HA: He is proven to women all across the world that men CAN multitask!

HE: Just think what a win would do to his ego.

HA: It couldn’t get any bigger could it?!

Masters makes his way back towards Hurst who fights back with a series of punches to the gut only for Masters to clobber the back of Hurst, and plant him head first on the hard concrete floor. Masters then spits on the floor, and leaps on to the apron as he shouts at Helms to prop Azrael up. Helms drags Azrael to his feet and hold him for Masters. Masters leaps on to the top rope

HE: Masters patented Springboard Forearm!!

HA: INTO HELMS!!!!

HE: What!?

Azrael duck at the last minute as Masters flew into Helms. As Azrael gets back up to his feet Masters is seen clutching his hair as Azrael hits a relentless series of kicks and whips Masters across the ring.

*SMACK!

HE: DISASTER KICK!!!!!!

*Crowd: oooooooo

HA: What a shot!

Masters lands on his feet, as Azrael is seen unconscious on the mat as Masters leaps on top of him for the pin.

1……

2……

HE: CROSSFACE LOCKED IN!!!!!

HA: What the hell is Helms doing!!!!!

HE: He’s got Masters trapped!!!

Helms shouts “Tap out you S.O.B!!!” as Masters tries to roll through but Helms keeps the move locked in.

HE: He’s got nowhere to go here!!!!

HA: Trap like a rat!

Helms increases the pressure as he pulls Masters head back further, as Masters scurry on over towards the ropes. As Helms intensifies even more, Masters graps a hold of the bottom rope and pulls himself on the apron. Helms then beaks the hold as Masters gasps for air.

Helms then runs the ropes and goes for a baseball slide, but Masters moves out of the way, as Helms lands on his feet on the outside. Masters runs and leaps in the air towards Helms, but Helms counters directing Masters head first on to the steel steps. Masters grasp his head as he turns around,

HE: RUNNING BIG BOOT!!!!!!

HA: He just laid Masters out!!!!

Helms then stands tall above Masters body, and drags him up and roll him into the ring. Helms hooks the leg.

1….

2…..

3!!!!

HE: Hurst breaks it up!

HA: That was so close, each superstar giving it their all.

HE: This isn’t just a match for them, they want to prove they are the next big thing.

Hurst relentlessly tries to keep Helms grounded but Helms brawls himself back up to his feet. Hurst then swings a right but Helms ducks under and sneaks behind Hurst.

HE: GGGGEEEERRRRRMAN!!!!!

HA: These suplex really take it out of you!

Helms holds on as he hits a second German Suplex on Hurst. Helms still holds on as a groggy Hurst gets back to his feet. Helms goes for a 3rd but Hurst blocks with locking his leg around Helms. Hurst then drives his elbow into Helms face and breaks away from the hold. As Helms stumbles back towards Hurst.

“WASHBOARD STOMACH!!!”

HE: HURST GOES FOR THE COVER!!!!!

1…….

2……

3!!!!!

HE: He’s got it! He’s got it!!!

HA: I can’t believe it what a counter from Hurst!!!!

*The arena erupts into a chorus of cheers!

HE: Hold on! Hold on!!!! Helms foot is on the bottom rope!!!

HA: My days it is!!!! The referee has been trying to point it out to Hurst!!!

The referee grabs Hurst and tells him the match is still on going as he continues to celebrate.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 2:09 am

HE: ROLL UP!!!

1….

2….

*Kick Out!!!!

HA: That was close one!!! Masters playing possum there!!!!

Hurst and Masters get back up to their feet as Masters flies in with a clothesline only for Hurst to duck under.

*SMACK!

HE: Another Disaster Kick!!!!

HA: Surely it’s over!

HE: RIGHTEOUS OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!

HE: AZRAEL HOOKS THE Leg!!!!

1…

2…….

3!

HE: NO MASTERS GETS THE SHOULDER UP!!!!!!

*Crowd: 6C-Dub!!!!!!

HA: My god everyone bringing out the big guns here!

Azrael gets back up to his feet as Helms flies in towards but hits a low drop kick to Helms knee, and follows up with a double arm DDT! Azrael then turns around as Hurst hits a stiff European uppercut which catches him off guard. Azrael stumbles away as Hurst hits a belly to back supplex. Hurst then see’s Masters coming and hits in quick succession various shots to Masters and then connect with Charming Offence, as Masters falls between the ropes on the apron.

Hurst then gets met by a kick to the gut, as Arzael hits a suplex, and spins his hips and hits a second and then a third. Arzael then leaps to his feet and stares across the arena, as he then rushes to the top rope.

HE: 450 SPLASH!!!!!

HA: Hurst rolls away!!!

Azrael clutches his stomach as he get back up this feet.

HE: Washboard Stomach!!!!!

1…..

2…

Roman gets the shoulder up!

HE: Azrael still in it!

HA: I Can’t believe it I was sure he had it won!

HE: GRINGO KILLER!!!!

HA: Masters goes for the cover!

1…….

2……

3!

HE: No Helms breaks the pin!

HA: My god these men are giving it there all!!!!!

Helms then drags Masters to his feet, and throws him to the outside of the ring.

HE: KIMURA LOCK!!!!!!!!!

HA: Surely not!!!!

*TAP

*TAP

*TAP!!!!!!

*Ding Ding Ding!!!!

MB: Here is your winner and 6CW Break Out Start

ROMAN AZZZZZZZZRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE: My god!!! My God!!!! Roman got the win! He caught Helms completely off guard!!!!!

HA: Never count this man out, he has just won a huge match which will throw him into the limelight of 6CW, as he has overcome 3 athletes who have a big career ahead of them here.

Roman Azrael slowly gets back to his feet as the referee raises his arm in the air. Replay shows Helms throwing Masters out of the ring, and as Helms turned around Azrael grabbed a hold of Helms right arm and locked in a Kimura Lock.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 2:10 am

Ha: In the short time 6CW has been back its fair to say that this has become probably the most heated rivalry. These guys have traded blows, got one over on each other in past weeksand it's lead here tonight

He: and for all you purists out there I wouldn't expect to see a wrestling clinic, this is going to be nothing other than an all out brawl as Blade takes on DeMarcus Brown

Ha: Just listen to this crowd, they're fired up for this one, and solidly behind Blade....and here he comes

'I do what I want' by Fear starts to ring around the arena and the crowd are on their feet for the fan favourite

Ha: Well thats Blade's music but I don't see Blade anywhere

The music continues to play but there is no sign of Blade and the music eventually cuts away leaving the crowds murmurs

He: Well folks, I'm not too sure whats happening here. We seen Blade earlier so we know he's here

Ha: Henry, I'm sorry to interupt but I'm hearing that something has happened in the backstage area, it involves Blade were....in fact lets go there now, we have a camera backstage standing by

we move from ringside to the backstage area were we see Blade lying on the floor. His head is bust open with paramedics on scene trying to assist. Blade tries to get to his feet but the paramedics keep him on the ground while they check up on him

Blade: Let me up

paramedic: I can't do that sir, you have had a heavy blow to the head, you could be concussed and you've already lost a lot of blood. Please just remain calm so we can assess your injuries

B: But I have amatch to get to

p: I'm afraid that's not going to be possible (the crowd in the arena can be heard booing). I wouldn't be doing my job if I let you walk out there now.

B: You can't stop me...I have to settle this, teach that punk some respect

P: There's time for you to do that, but it won't be tonight. I can't clear you for competition

We cut back to ringside focused on the announce table. The crowd are booing uncontrollably as 'Champion' begins to play and DeMarcus Brown walks out to the stage. He smiles cockily at the crowd and then looks up the huge screen above the entrance were you can still see Blade being worked on. Brown laughs and then struts down to the ring waving off the abuse from the crowd

He: What a coward. Due to his actions attacking Blade it doesn't look like he has a fight tonight so he has no right to be out here

Ha: Now we don't know that he had anything to do with that, innocent until proven guilty. But why he's out here I don't know. He must know that this will no longer go ahead.

Brown walks around the ring and grabs a mic before climbing inside the ring, the crowd are booing him loudly as he begins to speak

DB: So I see Blade is too scared to come out here and face me. He knows that if he comes out here I'll show him up for the chump that he is, and to get out of facing me he's put on this embarassing charade pretending to get attacked. But I'm not willing to let this slide. I still want the record books to reflect that on this night DeMarcus Brown beat that has-been. So referee if Blade is too cowardly to come out here and face me, I demand that you raise my arm in the air as the winner

He: I love how Brown has tried to distance himself from that attack, like we don't know it was him

The crowds boos are deafening as the referee is in two minds before grabbing Brown's arms, all of a sudden the crowd jump to their feet

He: BLADE'S HERE! HE'S DEFIED THE DOCTORS ORDERS AND HE'S MAKING A B-LINE FOR BROWN

Ha: Listen to this capacity crowd, they're hot for Blade, WHAT A TAKEDOWN

Balde runs down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope. He tackles Brown down to the mat and begins to unleash a flurry of punches and is only stopped by the referee who pulls him off. Brown rolls out of the ring to the outside and Blade wrestles free of the officials grasp and hits a suicide dive through the ropes taking Brown down

Ha: Blade is like a man possessed here

Blade tags the hands of the fans in the front rowand then grabs a bottle of water from one of them. He takes a drink out of it and then spits the water in Browns face and then he hits him across the head with the bottle. Brown staggers back and Blade runs at him

He: OUCH!! IN THE BATTLE OF MAN VERSUS STEEL, STEEL WINS EVERY TIME

Brown dodges out of the way of Blade and sends him flying into the ring post. Brown picks him up and then forces him into the ring side several times driving his lower back into the ring apron. He grabs his head and drives it against the ring post and then slides him in the ring under the bottom rope

He: After Blades quick start its Brown who is now in the ascendency

Ha: and having taken a few heavy shots earlier on, not mention being attacked prior to the match, you have to wonder how long Blade can last

Brown climbs in the ring and stomps on the back of Blades head. He backs away and waits as Blade tries to get to his feet but then runs and kicks him in the ribs as he's on all fours. He lifts him from the mat and whips him into the corner, following up with a running reverse elbow, Blade staggers out of the corner and his dropped with a side slam

Blade throws his arm in the air and Brown immediately goes back on the offensive. He delivers a bunch of forearm shots into the face and neck and then rubs his arm across the face of Blade and then goes for another pin

He: That was close. Blade kicks out but only just

Brown doesn't look happy and he gets to his feet. He backs away from Blade who struggles up to his feet, Brown backs him against the ropes and then whips him across the ring, Blade ducks under a clothesline and then on the revesre hits a flying forearm, he lifts up off the mat (HBK style) and knocks Brown down with a big right hand, he gets back up and is knocked down again

Ha: BLADE GETTING A SECOND WIND HERE

As Brown gets back to his feet Blade hits him with an inverted atomic drop, then a running enziguri and Brown falls face down to the mat

Ha: What impact from the shot to the back of the head, Blade could have him here

He: SO CLOSE!

Blade holds his head in his hands as Brown throws his shoulder off the mat. He gets to his feet and drags Brown up, he kicks him in the midsection and then whips him into the corner of the ring. He hits a running clothesline (a la The Miz) and then climbs to the top rope as Brown staggers from the corner

Ha: CROSSBODY. BLADE HAS HIM

He: What height on the crossbody then from Blade

Blade grabs the head of Brown and rains down a bunch of right hand puches to the face. The referee has to count to five to force him to stop his assault. Blade backs away but then runs past and continues his beatdown of Blade

He: Blade needs to be careful here, he toeing a line and he doesn't want to get disqualified

The refree has to pull Blade away again and forces him to take a minute to calm down. Brown is slowly getting back to his feet and Blade closes in on him, he falls back holding his face and the crowd boo as Brown gets a thumb to the eye

Brown gingerly gets to his feet and grabs Blade by the head. he delivers some knees into the midsection and then drives his skull down to the mat with a DDT. The camera focuses on Blades face and his eyes look lifeless

He: What a huge DDT that was right on the head, Thats a few headshots that Blade has taken this evening, I don't think he knows where he even is at the minute.

Brown sits up and then rolls Blade over and hooks the leg

Brown hits the mat in frustration as Blade kicks out. He gets to his feet and hurls abuse at the official backing him into the corner before turning his attention back to Blade, he reaches down to lift him up

Ha: SMALL PACKAGE HERE, BLADE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF BROWNS OWN DISTRACTION!!

Brown kicks out and then quickly gets to his feet and clothslines Blade down to the mat. He walks over to the corner of the ring and rips the padding off the top rope while the official is checking on Blade. He exits the ring and finds a steel chair which he slides into the ring before sliding in himself. He lifts up the chair and walks over to Blade raising it high over his head

He: This will get him disqualified for sure

The crowd cheer as the referee rips the steel chair from Browns hands before he can use it. Brown argues but the official points to the 6CW logo on his jersey and then removes the chair from the ring. The crowd boo wildly as with the referee's back turned Brown drags Blade upand drives his head into the unexposed turnbuckle ring. A fresh cut opens on the skull of Blade who has that same glazed over look in his eye as he falls to the mat

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 2:11 am

He: This is it for sure, there's no chance Blade can carry on here. Brown has the win he wanted

Ha: FOOT ON THE ROPES!! FOOT ON THE ROPES!! MY OD BLADE, THE HEART OF THIS GUY. HE JUST WON'T QUIT

He: And thats why the fans love him

Brown is furious. He gets to the feet and once again gets in the face of the official. He backs him up but refrains from pushing him. He turns back to face Blade and kicks his leg off of the bottom rope. He drags him under the bottom rope leaving his upper body hanging over the ring apron. Brown exits the ring and removes the safety mats from in front of the announce table and grabs Blade by his head

He: no no no, don't do this....COME ON!!!!

Ha: THAT WAS SICKENING, HE HITS the HANGING DDT TO THE CONCRETE FLOOR!! THIS IS GOING TOO FAR NOW

The concrete turns crimson as the blood from Blade's head pools. Brown surveys the damage he has done and smiles. He lifts Blade up and slides him back in the ring and covers him

He: HOW ON EARTH IS HE DOING THIS???

Blade kicks out again. Brown gets to his feet and swears loudly, he mockingly slaps Blade across the back of the head as he tries to get up. Brown signals for the end and then he drags Blade up and lifts him across his shoulder

Ha: Brown looking for the Broken Home here

He: REVERSED!! BLADE USING BROWN'S OWN MOMENTUM AGAINST HIM! THIS IS HIS CHANCE

Both men are down in the centre of the ring. The referee starts to count the two men down

Brown begins to stir

Blade also starts to show signs of life

Brown gets to his feet

He: BLADE IS UP AND HE'S INVITING BROWN TO FIGHT

Blade waves Brown forward and as Brown goes for a haymaker lade blocks it and connects with a right of his own. He mixes punches and chops backing Brown up against the ropes and then Irish whips him and hits with a Lou Thesz press, he gets back to his feet and then climbs to the top ropr and jumps off with a missile dropkick and then crawls over for the pin

Brown kicks out and Blade gets to his feet, he drags Brown up and then backs him against the ropes and whips him again, he connects with a flapjack and then as he Brown tries to get back up Blade bounces off the ropes and connects with a scissors kick across the back of the head and goes for the cover

He: I THOUGHT BALDE HAD HIM THEN! HOW BLADE HAS GOT BACK INTO THIS I'LL NEVER KNOW

Blade gets back up and motions for Brown to do the same. As he does he hits a huge uppercut which rocks Brown backwards, he hits another and another forcing him back into the corner of the ring. Blade summons all his strength and whips him into the opposite corner following whith a running knee and then a bulldog back into the centre of the ring

Ha: So close again from Blade, these two guys are taking each other to the limit

Blade looks to the heavens and then he gets back to his feet . He screams at the crowd to get them making some noise and then signals for the end and begins to stalk Brown.

Brown slowly begins to get up and as Blade closes in Brown drags the official in front of him. The crowd boo as he pushes the official away and then hits a low blow on Blade out of sight of the referee. The official warns Brown about touching him and Brown just laughs and then lifts Blade across his shoulders

He: BROKEN HOME CONNECTS!!!

Ha: BUT HE CHEATED!!! AFTER ALL BLADE HAS GONE THROUGH IN THIS MATCH UP AND SOMETHING AS CHEAP AS THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE

Ha: YES BLADE!!! HE KICKED OUT AGAIN! BROWN CAN'T BELIEVE IT BUT JUST LISTEN TO THIS CROWD

He: And Brown isn't happy....WHAT THE HELL??

The crowd go from cheers to boos as Brown gets back in the officials face but this time pushes him. The referee reacts and goes to signal for the bell but Brown stops him and lifts him in the air

He: BROKEN HOME TO THE REFEREE! BROWN HAS SNAPPED! BLADE REFUSING TO QUIT HAS PUSHED HIM OVER THE EDGE!

Ha: HE SHOULD BE DISQUALIFIED. THIS IS DISGUSTING ASSAULTING A 6CW OFFICIAL

He: WELL NOW WE HAVE NO OFFICIAL AND BLADE IS AT BROWN'S MERCY

Ha: YOU WERE SAYING??

The crowd go wild as Blade connects with a disaster kick to Brown. Blade rolls out of the ring to get the steel chair that Brown had earlier and enters the ring again. As Brown gets back up Blade throws the steel chair at him CRACK!! The crowd are cheering Blades name as Brown catches the chair only for Blade to conenct with a superkick driving the chair into his face.

He: Talk about your game changers

Blade is fired up and he gets to his feet. He stalks Brown who slowly gets to his feet only to be kicked in the midsection

Ha: What a powerbomb

He: FOLLOWED BY THE SWANTON BOMB

Ha: But there's no official

A frustrated Blade looks up and see’s the laid out referee and makes his way over to him, and shakes him to try and wake him up. Brown is seen slowly getting back up as Blade desperately tries to get the referee to show some signs of life.

HE: Blade should focus on Brown rather than the ref, the big man is back to his feet!

HA: Here comes Brown with a clothesline!

HE: But Blade ducks under! Kick to the mid-section!

HA: He’s going for another powerbomb!

*CRUNCH!!!!!!

The Arena erupts into boo’s.

HE: Oh come on a low blow!!!!!

HA: DRIVE BY CONNECTS!!!!

Crowd: 1……….

2……………

3!!!!!!!!!!

HE: It doesn’t matter the referee is out cold!

HA: The tables have turned!!!!

A fuming Brown breaks away from the cover and gets to his feet, makes the ropes in frustration as suddenly he pauses.

HE: Brown staring into the crowd.

HA: What is he thinking?

Brown anger turns in to confusion as he spots a large black man in the crowd wearing a bandana across his mouth with (WH) on the front across the front.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

HE: Who the hell is that?!

HA: No idea, but Brown seems to know him!

Brown is heard shouting “What you doing here man!!!!”

HE: What on earth is happening?

HA: No idea but here comes another referee!

As the new ref slides into the ring Brown turns back his focus on Blade.

1…….

2……..

3!!!!!

HE: He got the pin!!!!!

HA: My god!

*Ding Ding Ding!!!!

MB: Here is your winner

Yarmouth BLAAAAAADEEEEE!!!!!!!

HE: Brown is in a state of shock!!!!

HA: He can’t believe it!!!!!

Blade slides out of the ring rapidly as he raises his arms in the air as “I do what I want” Echoes across the arena to loud pop.

HE: What a counter by Blade, just as Brown was dragging him to his feet Blade countered with a smallpackage to get the pinfall.

HA: These two men had an absolute war, it almost has a bittersweet feel! Was waiting for some more explosive action.

HE: But that’s where Blade showed he was ahead of Brown, he showed he got match Brown if it went down to Brawl, but that Blade also had the technique to get the upperhand!

*SMACK!!!!!!!!

*Crowd: Bbbbbbooooooo!!!!!!!

HE: The hell?!?!?!

HA: Who are those men!!!!!

HE: Bunch a savages, their beating the holly hell out of Blade!!!

As Blade was making his way up the ramp 4 hooded men with the same bandana across their mouth with the “WH” initial come charging out from the back with leads pipes, as they smacked Blade on the back of his head! Brown looks on with confusion from the ring as the 4 men circle around Blade and continue to bash him with the pipes.

HE: Where’s the security!!!

HA: These people arent’ even wrestlers!!!!

They then pick Blade up and drag the busted man open towards the ring, and roll him in. The 4 men then point to Brown who backs away from Blade body. The 4 men then slowly raise their hands in the air doing a “W” sign with their hands, as Brown nods his head, and a smile emerges. Brown rushes over to Blade.

HE: BROKEN HOME!!!!!

HA: Come on!!! This is sick!! The match is over!!

HE: The match may be over Harorld, but Brown is sending a message to Blade right now!

Brown then spits in Blade face, and rolls out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp with the 4 men following behind him.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

We are seen backstage as the mammoth known as Orthrus is seen making his way down the hallway backstage. As he goes past catering he see’s various members of the roster and management such as Ron-ster, GazzyD, Wright Brothers, Hurst, Azreal, Christy James, as he then suddenly stops. He stares across the room into the eyes of each individual.

He then turns around and seems disgruntled. The camera slowly zooms out as a figure is seen standing in front on him with a black T-shirt with “Mighty” written across in white, as Nate Nack is shown to a loud pop from the crowd. The two men stare each other down, only for Dean Andrews to enter the frame.

DA: Take it easy gentlemen….Take it easy……Save it for the ring…..

Nate begins to snigger, as Orthrus gets closer to Nate.

O: I wouldn’t smile if I was you….Do you not see what you have thrown yourself into? Your facing not just another wrestler…No your facing a monster….A monster hell bent on destruction. I am not like the others in the back, and I think you know that….Because when you stare into my eyes, there isn’t any fear, there isn’t any logic or rational…No there is something deep, and dark…You know then when Trust me when I say that tonight the “Mighty Mighty” Nate Nack has bitten off more than he can chew.

Dean Andrews gets in between both men and backs Orthrus away.

DA: Back Orthrus this is not the place.

*Othrus smiles.

NN: Your wrong, tonight I am taking that silver spoon that has been spooned fed to you like a baby…I am turning that spoon side way to shove it straight up your ass! Because tonight Orthrus you meet your match…Tonight you discover just how “MIGHTY!” I am….

Dean Andrews phone begins to ring.

DA: Hello?

*Andrews seems to get agitated.

DA: No, No there is nothing wrong! There is no hold up their making their way out now! Mr.Jones……Hello?! Hello!? Pffff That bumhole…..

Andrews then looks at Orthrus and Nate.

DA: Well what you waiting for, get out there and give the best dam Main Event your capable of!

Andrews barges his way through as Orthrus and Nate Nack have another stare down.

HE: The Main Event is next!!!!

HA: I can’t wait!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

The Camera pans across the arena as the 6CW fans are seen standing to their feet, with 6C-Dub chants echoing across the arena.

HE: Well Ladies and Gentlemen; it has come down to the Main Event tonight. The power house Nate Nack, the man who has rammed his way through to the main event here tonight!

HA: Against Orthrus! Orthrus has been the dark horse throughout, but the man has been plugging away discreetly, and has dominated his way through.

HE: Well Harold, I would hate to have to guess who will win here tonight, but whatever the result, the landscape of 6CW will change forever!

HA: The First 6CW Contract on the line, but not just any contract a “Golden Contract’!

HE: Just think of the implications, a guaranteed contract in 6CW, you cannot be fired; you cannot be disqualified in matches! It is the Ultimate Contract!

HA: Well Henry it started with the whole roster and now we are down to the final two, the tournament ends, but the game begins!

*Ding Ding Ding

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is 6CW MMMMMAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNN EVENT of the evening, and it is a ladder match for the 6CW “Golden Contract”! Now the only way to win this match is by climbing the 16ft high ladder, and claiming the golden briefcase.

“Hell” By Disturbed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5p9_p633xM
begins to play across the arena as the arena turns into darkness.

HE: You can feel the eerie feel this man generates; it is like the freezer was left and the chill has spread across the arena.

HA: Orthrus is a man intent on quite literally bringing hell to 6CW.

HE: You cannot help but think what would happen if he were to win the contract tonight!

HA: I‘d really rather not consider that option

With the arena filled in darkness, a spotlight focuses on the top of the ramp; slowly Orthrus emerges through the light. Orthrus is wearing a long black coat with the hood covering his face, which is facing the floor. He slowly raises his head as the camera reveals a stone cold look. Orthrus removes his hood, a devilish smile emerges on his face, as he then descends down the ramp towards the ring.

*Crowd: You suck!

HE: Orthrus seems focused on the prize, but there is a confidence as he walks that we haven’t seen before.
HA: He is a beast of a man of course he’s confident, and he is just one match away from cementing his future!

HE: Not only his future, Henry this could be the beginning of a new era in 6CW. Just imagine what this man would be capable if he can’t get fired or disqualified – The power he would hold over everybody here!

Orthrus walks around the ring slowly once, he stops in front of the announce table and slowly leans over to stare at Henry, and Harold with no emotion, he turns and slides into the ring. Orthrus lets out a loud scream, as he removes his coat and throws it down on the mat.

“Unbreakable” booms out of the speakers and suddenly the through the curtain, rubbing his hands together a white chalky powder crumbles out of his hands. Nate is wearing yellow trunks with “Power” written across the back in red. Orthrus is staring at Nate from the ring, as Nate makes his way to the centre of the ramp he starts smacking his hands together, as the chalk creates a smoke affect around him.

HE: For Nate this is almost like a ritual for him, this huge man had a highly successful career in power lifting and he likes to bring some of these rituals with him to the ring. The chalk signifies his strength, and reveals a piece of his past.

HA: Nate seems pumped, and the interesting part of this match is that both of these men has what it takes to beat the other, this is truly anyone’s match to win!

HE: Or lose!!!!!!!!!!

As Nate makes his way down the ramp a fan hands him a Chinese Phone Book. Nate takes the book and stares pointing at Orthrus. Nate rips the phonebook in two with ease; Orthrus unimpressed begins to laugh but the crowd cheer at the show of strength. Nate throws the book on the floor and leaps from side to side pumping himself up before charging into the ring.

The referee quickly gets between the two men, and backs them into their respective corner.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen standing to my right, weighing tonight at 371 pounds, from Omaha Nebraska, he is “Mighty…..MIGHTY!” Nate Nack!!!

The arena gives a huge cheer as Nate barely moves and shows no emotion as he stares across at Orthrus.

MB: And his opponent from Dead’s Man Corner, weighing tonight at 345 pounds, ORTHRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orthrus makes his way slowly towards Nate, and slowly slides his thumb across his own neck, and then backs away.

HE: This man is a psycho, and you have to remember, while Nate may have the strength advantage, Orthrus has a further reach, and can impose his superior height, on Nate.

HA: That’s very true, but Nate is a fighter, a man who is a former bodybuilder, and has something that no other man in 6CW has, and that is core strength.

HE: Either way these two men are huge and this is going to be an all out war

*Ding Ding Ding!

The match gets underway the two men slowly walk around to the ring to an electric crowd who are chanting “6C-Dub”.

HA: The two men sizing each other up, not wanting to give away the early advantage.

The two men lock up and Orthrus immediately begins to back Nate back into the corner before shoving him away.

Crowd : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE: Maybe we over estimated Nate’s power!

HA: Wow! – Nate seems really surprised by that

HE: I don’t know why Harold, there are only a few inches between the two men, and weight wise there is no real difference. Nate may have the greater muscle mass but Orthrus is still a powerhouse

Nate shrugs it off, and tells Orthrus to “Bring it” the two men lock up again, and Orthrus once again begins to back Nate into the corner, but Nate pauses and stops Orthrus pressure as he laughs and then erupts in full force shoving Orthrus away. Orthrus goes crashing back into the corner, and is almost in a state of shock.

HA: That’s one all in the test of strength then

HE: Oh my god what is he doing now???

Orthrus starts punching himself in the head busting himself open. A stream of blood trickles down his face, Nate looks on uneasily as Orthrus rubs his head with his hand, he covers a couple of fingers in blood, and then licks it off.

HE: What the hell is this….

HA: He is clearly mentally unstable!

Nate charges towards Orthrus, but is met with a counter, Orthrus hits a kick to the gut and slams Nate’s back. Orthrus backs Nate against the ropes, and hits a series of shots to the head.

Orthrus then delivers an Irish whip, but Nate counters and delivers one of his own. Orthrus comes off the ropes and Nate hits an atomic drop, but Orthrus shows no sign of pain and immediately clotheslines Nate.

HE: Is this guy impervious to pain????

Orthrus sits on top of Nate grabbing his head as he smashes it against the mat repeatedly

HA: Come on referee, do something!!!!!!!!!

Orthrus smiles, pushing away the ref he throws some of his own blood on Nate and shouts “See what you made me do!!!!!!!!’’

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 2:12 am

*The arena erupts to a chorus of heat.

HE: That is disgusting

Nate pushes himself back up to a vertical base but is met by a stiff right and he stumbles back into the corner.

HA: Orthrus is stalking him, he can sense his pain, and he is feeding from it

Orthrus makes his way over and shoves his forearm across Nate’s jaw line. Orthrus whips Nate to the opposite corner flying in with a running shoulder shot to the gut. Nate crumbles down to one knee and Orthrus hits a huge slap across Nate’s face.

*Crowd: Ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE: What a sign of disrespect!!!!

HA: This man is sick, he is taking real pleasure in slowly and methodically dismantling his opponent.

Nate face turns red in anger, he responds with a series of shots to the gut getting back to his feet Nate continues the assault on Orthrus but Orthrus breaks the momentum with a knee thrust he grabs Nate by the hair and stares straight into his eyes, before chucking him over the top rope.

Orthrus slowly walks around the ring to a chorus of boo’s from the crowd as Nate Nack pulls himself back up using the apron. Orthrus makes his way over and grabs Nate by the hair.

*SMACK!

HE: Orthrus is stumbled!!!!

HA: What a chair shot by Nate!!!!

HE: And just listen how quickly the crowd reacts to Nate Nack!

Replay: Nate Nack is seen one hand under the ring grabbing an object as he slowly gets back to his feet, and as Orthrus grabs Nate by the hair, Nate smacks the chair against the side of Orthrus head.

Nate slides into the ring with the chair in hand as Orthrus shakes the cob webs from the chair shot.

*SMACK!
*SMACK!
*SMACK!

*SMACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orthrus crumbles against the ropes as Nate hits an assault of chair shots.

Orthrus is lying on the mat for the first time during the match. Nate then raises the chair in air and shouts “MIGHTY!!!!!!!” as he then bends the chair in two and chucks out of the ring.

HE: What strength! It is like the Irresistible force meeting the immovable object!

HA: For the first time Henry since Orthrus debut it looks like he may have found someone who matches him in many ways!

Nate drags Orthrus to his feet, and slaps him across the face for some pay back as Nate whips him into the corner as Orthrus comes off the ropes Nate hits a huge powerslam on Orthrus whose face is covered in chrome red from his blood. Nate pounds his chest, and slides out of the ring searching for items under the ring.

Nate chucks two chairs in the ring he grabs a large ladder and slides back into the ring, Orthrus is slowly getting back up to his feet. Nate picks up the ladder and charges towards a groggy Orthrus

HE: Bicycle kick!!!

HA: Almost took Nate head off!!!!

Orthrus falls back against the turnbuckle as he wipes some of the blood from his eyes he stares down at Nate who is slowly gets back to his feet. Nate rises to his feet and turns around, Orthrus charges out and hits a huge lariat clothesline. Nate lays motionless as a grin emerges across Orthrus twisted face.

Orthrus gets back up to his feet and sets the ladder up under the brief case. Orthrus props one foot on the ladder,

“Porn Star Dancing” Hits.

HE: What the?

HA: Here comes the boss!

*The arena erupts into a chorus of cheers, as “Andrews” chants break out.

Andrews emerges at the top of the ramp as a seething Orthrus looks on from the distant. Andrews strides down the ramp powerfully, Orthrus slides out of the ring getting right in Andrews face. Orthrus blocking his path.
Andrews is staring at Orthrus, he pokes him in the chest
DA: “You don’t scare me dam it! I am Dean Andrews! You don’t cross the boss!”

Andrews barges his way through Orthrus who begins to laugh as Andrews makes his way over to the announce table.

HE: Evening boss!

HA: What happened there between you and Orthrus?

DA: Nothing personal….I have appointed myself as the special guest enforcer of this match, I want to make sure that there is no funny business

HE: but you just interrupted Orthrus from potentially winning this match??
DA: What!!!!!!!!!!

Henry stutters
HE: Errrr, I mean , it looked like

DA: I don’t care what it looked like; I am telling you I am here to make sure the best man wins

HA: Please Dean , take a seat, we have a spare headset. We welcome your input

Orthrus nods his head frantically from side to side he then turns around he is met by a flurry of rights and lefts as Nate catches him off guard. Orthrus tries to cover up but Nate drives Orthrus spine first against the apron. Orthrus immediately responds with an uppercut as Nate stumbles away. Orthrus rushes towards

*Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOO

HE: What a counter there by Nate.

HA: These two men are destroying each other here. Just look what the contract means to them!

Nate counters at the last second and hits a drop toe hold, causing Orthrus to land head first against the steel steps. Nate picks Orthrus up and lifts him in the air in the military press position and drops him ribs first on the barricade.

Nate backs away and smacks Orthrus on the side of the head with a running knee shot and Orthrus falls down on the hard floor. Nate drags Orthrus towards the French announcers table and tries to pull him up to his feet, but Orthrus hits a deliberate low blow on Nate.

Nate crawls over to the other announce table where Dean Andrews is spotted as Orthrus slowly walks over he is stripping out some of the electrical kit on the table. Orthrus drags Nate up, but Nate drives his elbow in Orthrus gut, and smashes his head against the table.

HE: Constant back and forth here, as soon as one imposes himself the other finds a way back in.

DA: This is exactly what I was looking for Henry. This is what the new 6CW is all about! Fight, drive, determination to be the best! That is why I created the era “Aggression”.

HA: Well you certainly put a fantastic main event together here!

Nate hits a kick to the mid-section and lifts Orthrus in the air above his head

HE: Nate showing great strength keeping Orthrus in the air.

HA: But it’s not an impact move Henry, Orthrus is getting time to recover

Orthrus drives his thumb into Nate eyes and is dropped to the floor. Orthrus lands on his feet behind Nate.

Nate is heard screaming, Orthrus then drive his foot into Nate’s the mid-section, and raises him in the air.

HE: Look at this, almost a symbol of destruction there as Nate is laid out in the crucifix position…

DA: Don’t do it Orthrus…..

Crowd: Holyshit!!!!! Holyshit!!!!! Holyshit!!!!! Holyshit!!!!! Holyshit!!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 11 Mar 2013, 2:12 am

HA: Nate’s gone through the table! – He may be broken in half

HE: Not only that but Orthrus has laid out the boss!!!!!

EMT’s come rushing down the ramp and over to the announce table to check on Dean Andrews who is grasping his head as Orthrus licks the taste of blood off his lips and slithers back into the ring.

Orthrus stares up at the briefcase setting up the ladder methodically he begins to climb slowly.

*The Crowd look on nervously

HE: Orthrus making progress here. He has all the time in the world Nate is only just starting to lift his head

HA: Just imagine if he got the contract Henry! Can you imagine the destruction he would cause!!!

Orthrus climbs to the top and reaches up towards the briefcase he pauses, wipes his hand across his face and draws a smiley face on the briefcase in his own blood and smiles, he reaches up to unhook the brief case. The arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s as Orthrus laughs away.

HA: Oh my! He’s got it!!!!!

HE: This could be the end of 6CW!!!!

HE: Or not!!!!!!

HA: Nate Nack is back in the match!!!! What a move! – He came out of nowhere

The replay shows Nate dashing into the ring leaping up the ladder; he jumps over Orthrus and hits a huge sunset flip in the centre of the ring.

*Crowd: That was awesome!!!!

HA: What athleticism for a big man!

HE: He surprised everyone there!!!!

The two men are lying motionless on the mat, as the arena is seen going into a frenzy.

*Crowd: Let’s go Nate!

HE: Just listen to this crowd; they have come to life in unison urging their man on!

HA: What a match!

Nate Nack slowly crawls towards the ropes, he begins to pull himself back up to his feet, as suddenly Orthrus is seen charging towards him and hits a stiff right. Nate holds his jaw but immediately responds with a blunt shot of his own, as drops of blood fly off Orthrus face.

The two men begin to engage in a brawl as the two continue to swing wildly on each other. Orthrus begins to get the upper hand and back Nate against the ropes but Nate suddenly grabs Orthrus.

HE: Jesus, what a Belly To Belly suplex!!!!!

HA: What strength he sent Orthrus flying over the top rope right on to the outside of the ring!!!!!

Orthrus grabs his back in pain as Dean Andrews who has regained his composure hits a punt kick to Orthrus face taking the big man out.

HE: Where is his impartiality now???

HA: He was attacked by Orthrus, he just wants a little payback

HE: He wasn’t attacked, he was caught up in the match, and he got in the way that doesn’t mean he can attack a superstar

Mr.Jones looks on from the crowd unimpressed. Nate Nack slides out of the ring, and stares across the crowd.

*Chant’s of “Mighty” Echo across the arena.

Nate picks up Orthrus and raises him in the air. Andrews applauds Nate who parades Orthrus around like a slayed dragon.

HA: What is he planning, Orthrus is starting to stir

HE: SUPLEX STUNNER!!!!!!!

HA: Orthrus is down!!!! He is down!!!!

*The Crowd across the arena rises to it’s feet.

Nate slides back into the ring and climbs the ladder, the fans are going crazy. Nate makes his way through the halfway mark and Orthrus is barely moving.

Nate climbs to the top as he reaches out for the briefcase and opens the latch.

*Lights Out!

HE: What the hell is going on?

HA: Wait, hold on the lights are back on here.

As the lights turn back on Nate is still perched on the top of the ladder

HE: What does that mean????

*The Lights Cut off again and then start to flicker.

HE: What the hell is going on here?!

HA: I have no idea! – Oh my god NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE: What the hell just happened!?

HA: Who the hell is that in the ring!!!! – He’s even bigger than Orthrus, look at him he’s huge

As the lights turn back on the ladder is lying against the top rope and Nate is lying motionless on the mat, a huge muscle bound figure is standing over him wearing a long black robe

HE: What is that covering his face – Who is he???

The behemoth tilts his head sideways as he stares down at Nate

HA: I think that’s a plague mask Harold, if I remember rightly it protects the wearer from the putrid stench of death

HE: Plague???? – But why has he attacked Nate

HA: I don’t know and from the look on the bosses face Andrews cannot believe it either

Dean Andrews is in a state of complete shock the lights cut out once more the man slowly backs away from Nate, exits the ring and walks up the ramp, Andrews is clutching his hair in disbelief.

HE: This is a joke! I can’t believe it! Whatever the hell just happened, Nate Nack has been laid out, by that man who has now just walked away!!!

HA: Calm down Henry…

HE: No this is cowpat!

Orthrus rises back up to his feet, and stares into Andrews eyes. Orthrus smiles as he wipes his blood on Andrews face and shouts “You have been marked”.

Orthrus slides into the ring he walks passes a motionless Nate Nack and props the ladder up under the briefcase.
He slowly climbs the rungs

HE: This isn’t right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA: This is 6CW Henry anything can happen!!!!

Orthrus gets to the top of the ladder and unhooks the briefcase

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner………and the rightful owner of the Golden Contract!!!!! ORTHRUS!!!!

Orthrus sadistically laughs; he slams his head in to the top of the ladder repeatedly before sitting perched at the top of the ladder, staring across the arena.

Andrews is down on his knees, completely lost for words. The camera shows Mr.Jones barging his way through the crowd and out of the arena.

HE: Oh my god……

HA: What does this mean for the future of 6CW?!

HE: I have no idea Harold, but what started out as an exciting PPV, and a show for Andrews to be prove his worth, has all but backfired, As Dean Andrews has created his very own “Hell”….Thank you and Good Night!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down