The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is Freddie Burns being given a faur chance by the England coaches

+7
EnglishReign
sirtidychris
kingelderfield
Hound_of_Harrow
RubyGuby
lostinwales
welshboii15
11 posters

Go down

is Freddie Burns being given a faur chance by the England coaches  Empty is Freddie Burns being given a faur chance by the England coaches

Post by welshboii15 Mon 11 Mar 2013, 11:32 pm

Is Freddie burns being a chance for England because IMO he's better than Flood and as good as Farrell, from the games iv seen him play for Gloucester he's really showed his class I real match winner

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

is Freddie Burns being given a faur chance by the England coaches  Empty Re: is Freddie Burns being given a faur chance by the England coaches

Post by lostinwales Mon 11 Mar 2013, 11:43 pm

well faur's faur. He's been injured. He may have been no.2 with a chance for no.1 throughout the tournament but it didnt happen. If he can stay injury free he'll get more chances

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

is Freddie Burns being given a faur chance by the England coaches  Empty Re: is Freddie Burns being given a faur chance by the England coaches

Post by RubyGuby Mon 11 Mar 2013, 11:45 pm

I think he's more of a number 2 than a number 1 thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by welshboii15 Mon 11 Mar 2013, 11:50 pm

I didn't know about the injury, I just want to know if people think the same of him as I do. Given a decent chance I really think that the 10shirt is his

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound_of_Harrow Tue 12 Mar 2013, 1:09 am

RubyGuby wrote:I think he's more of a number 2 than a number 1 thumbsup

laughing

Cheeky RG.
Wink

Hound_of_Harrow

Back to top Go down

Post by kingelderfield Tue 12 Mar 2013, 7:34 am

Burns has more creativity than Cipriani and I believe has the same winning edge as Farrell but buckets more ability. Yes, the injury came at a bad time but in my opinion Lancaster does what Farrell senior tells him and so daddy's boy gets the shirt even when untested.

kingelderfield

Back to top Go down

Post by sirtidychris Tue 12 Mar 2013, 7:53 am

Well if he wasn't injured he would have probably got game time....seems Faur to me. Same with Billy Vunipola, both players are potential number 1 starters but have been unlucky with injury timings especially with faz jr and ben morgan being injured. Now has christian Wade been given a faur chance by the england coaches hell no...is it coz i is....short ?

sirtidychris

Back to top Go down

Post by kingelderfield Tue 12 Mar 2013, 8:08 am

Who knows? but reality is unless there is an injury he cannot be brought into the eps - which ofcourse is absolute balderdash!

kingelderfield

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishReign Tue 12 Mar 2013, 8:45 am

He's only been fit for Italy. Throwing him on the way Italy were playing would've been like sending a lamb to slaughter.

EnglishReign

Back to top Go down

Post by kingelderfield Tue 12 Mar 2013, 8:51 am

Farrell to start then?

kingelderfield

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Tue 12 Mar 2013, 9:25 am

welshboi15 did you see Burns vs Bath? Not a good day at the office for him.

Burns first needs to supplant Flood then he can go for Farrell.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by sirtidychris Tue 12 Mar 2013, 9:29 am

EnglishReign wrote:He's only been fit for Italy. Throwing him on the way Italy were playing would've been like sending in Ryan lamb to slaughter.

sirtidychris

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Tue 12 Mar 2013, 9:38 am

Hound_of_Harrow wrote:
RubyGuby wrote:I think he's more of a number 2 than a number 1 thumbsup

laughing

Cheeky RG.
Wink

Appreciated Hound - Freddy is actually a quality 10 IMO with a backbone, great asset for you guys - Good luck on the weekend - I promise to only Boooo after the game if we lose thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Tue 12 Mar 2013, 1:21 pm

beshocked wrote:welshboi15 did you see Burns vs Bath? Not a good day at the office for him.

...coming back a bit rusty from injury. Yes I was there on that freezing night.
So let's take an atypical game out of context and then let's base our entire judgement on one bad game.
Freddie is too late for this 6n, and no bad thing to not plunge him in the cauldron too soon after injury.
But Freddie / Farrell (no particulatr order) are the future for the 10 shirt.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by propdavid_london Tue 12 Mar 2013, 1:24 pm

Hell get the chance on the tour to Argentina.

propdavid_london

Back to top Go down

Post by thomh Tue 12 Mar 2013, 1:31 pm

gregortree wrote:
beshocked wrote:welshboi15 did you see Burns vs Bath? Not a good day at the office for him.

...coming back a bit rusty from injury. Yes I was there on that freezing night.
So let's take an atypical game out of context and then let's base our entire judgement on one bad game.
Freddie is too late for this 6n, and no bad thing to not plunge him in the cauldron too soon after injury.
But Freddie / Farrell (no particulatr order) are the future for the 10 shirt.

I don't think beshocked was trying to make a general criticism of Burns - just saying that he didn't do enough on his injury comeback to get rushed into the team.

thomh

Back to top Go down

Post by welshboii15 Tue 12 Mar 2013, 1:50 pm

all that really matters i guess is that the guy improves and he will for sure be a future lion, im pretty gutted he hasnt had much of a chance because i really saw him as a dark horse for the 10 shirt this time around IMO.

keep the opinions coming good and bad because all opinions matter

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down