The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

really gutted that owen williams has gone to tigers

2 posters

Go down

really gutted that owen williams has gone to tigers  Empty really gutted that owen williams has gone to tigers

Post by welshboii15 Tue 12 Mar 2013, 2:29 pm

IMO owen williams was going to be the next welsh fly half hes showed so much talent and skill way behond his years wile playings for the scarlets this year with 21 points against tigers and to MOTM games in rabodirect, i really see his move to tigers as a damper on his welsh future being behind flood, lamb and what ever other players they have there, where if he stayed at scarlets hes as good as rhys, better than shingler and is in competition with jordan williams for the 10 shirt IMO or a move to some one like the blues where he could have really shined and had first team experience.

well gutted Crying or Very sad

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

really gutted that owen williams has gone to tigers  Empty Re: really gutted that owen williams has gone to tigers

Post by welshboii15 Tue 12 Mar 2013, 2:31 pm

nd i know most people will think this belongs to rumor mill in club rugby but im looking from a welsh point of view

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

really gutted that owen williams has gone to tigers  Empty Re: really gutted that owen williams has gone to tigers

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 2:33 pm

Not really seen him play, but I think there are a few good young fly-halves about, Rhys Patchell at the Blues could develop into a tidy player

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Tue 12 Mar 2013, 2:36 pm

Welshboi

Or you could look at it that you have one welsh prospect now at a strong club with a great history of bringing players through and winning trophies..and you can now also use ANOTHER young welsh prospect in your clubs FH spot.

Thus two young welsh FH's get great experience and progression in differeing environments.....win / win situation....

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by welshboii15 Tue 12 Mar 2013, 3:29 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:Welshboi

Or you could look at it that you have one welsh prospect now at a strong club with a great history of bringing players through and winning trophies..and you can now also use ANOTHER young welsh prospect in your clubs FH spot.

Thus two young welsh FH's get great experience and progression in differeing environments.....win / win situation....

i really understand what your saying but i personally don't think the tigers are the right club for it, look at Ford what an amazing young player leaving for more first team chances and to better him self, i guess a move there could work out well but i think theres other clubs in aviva premiership that he would turn out slightly better for him and wales, like Wasps under Dai Young, Stephan Jones and Shane Howeth guiding him or Bath if Ford don't go there

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down