The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh well Owen Williams is starting then, who would have known ?

+7
Taffineastbourne
jimmyinthewell68
Cowshot
Portnoy's Complaint
Casartelli
Cardiff Dave
LordDowlais
11 posters

Go down

Oh well Owen Williams is starting then, who would have known ? Empty Oh well Owen Williams is starting then, who would have known ?

Post by LordDowlais Wed 20 Nov 2013, 9:46 am

Great, pleased as punch for the lad.Yahoo

Last edited by LordDowlais on Wed 20 Nov 2013, 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Oh well Owen Williams is starting then, who would have known ? Empty Re: Oh well Owen Williams is starting then, who would have known ?

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 20 Nov 2013, 12:41 pm

He is starting or do you mean the other Owen Williams?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Oh well Owen Williams is starting then, who would have known ? Empty Re: Oh well Owen Williams is starting then, who would have known ?

Post by LordDowlais Wed 20 Nov 2013, 12:43 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:He is starting or do you mean the other Owen Williams?
The cardiff Blues centre.thumbsup 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Nov 2013, 12:46 pm

So you've seen the announced team then? Good stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 20 Nov 2013, 12:47 pm

IronMike wrote:So you've seen the announced team then? Good stuff
No, but apparently he has been told this morning.thumbsup 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Nov 2013, 1:17 pm

Am I stuck in a time warp or something?! The team was announced yesterday (Tues) with Owen Williams on the starting team sheet!

Wales: Leigh Halfpenny (Cardiff Blues); George North (Northampton Saints), Owen Williams (Cardiff Blues), Ashley Beck (Ospreys), Hallam Amos (Newport Gwent Dragons); James Hook (Perpignan), Lloyd Williams (Cardiff Blues); Paul James (Bath), Ken Owens (Scarlets), Rhodri Jones (Scarlets), Luke Charteris (Perpignan), Ian Evans (Ospreys), Andrew Coombs (Dragons), Justin Tipuric (Ospreys), Ryan Jones (Ospreys - capt).

Replacements: Emyr Phillips (Scarlets), Ryan Bevington (Ospreys), Samson Lee (Scarlets), Dan Lydiate (Racing Metro), Sam Warburton (Cardiff Blues), Rhodri Williams (Scarlets), Rhys Priestland (Scarlets), Jordan Williams (Scarlets).

Back to top Go down

Post by Casartelli Wed 20 Nov 2013, 1:31 pm

Does anyone know if Owen Williams is starting on Friday?

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 20 Nov 2013, 1:33 pm

Casartelli wrote:Does anyone know if Owen Williams is starting on Friday?
I have been told he will be, but like I said to my news bringer( I cannot say who it was) I would not get to excited as I can only see him being on the bench, but apparently he is starting.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Nov 2013, 1:34 pm

Griff wrote:Am I stuck in a time warp or something?!  The team was announced yesterday (Tues) with Owen Williams on the starting team sheet!

Wales: Leigh Halfpenny (Cardiff Blues); George North (Northampton Saints), Owen Williams (Cardiff Blues), Ashley Beck (Ospreys), Hallam Amos (Newport Gwent Dragons); James Hook (Perpignan), Lloyd Williams (Cardiff Blues); Paul James (Bath), Ken Owens (Scarlets), Rhodri Jones (Scarlets), Luke Charteris (Perpignan), Ian Evans (Ospreys), Andrew Coombs (Dragons), Justin Tipuric (Ospreys), Ryan Jones (Ospreys - capt).

Replacements: Emyr Phillips (Scarlets), Ryan Bevington (Ospreys), Samson Lee (Scarlets), Dan Lydiate (Racing Metro), Sam Warburton (Cardiff Blues), Rhodri Williams (Scarlets), Rhys Priestland (Scarlets), Jordan Williams (Scarlets).
Yeah this thread is pretty confusing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy's Complaint Wed 20 Nov 2013, 1:36 pm

Since when did a 'my mate heard' rumour become 'Hot off the Press'.

Since gossip columns were introduced?

Portnoy's Complaint

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowshot Wed 20 Nov 2013, 1:36 pm

Well, if anyone has already seen the game, let us know the result and I'll head for the Bookies. Cool 

Cowshot

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Wed 20 Nov 2013, 1:40 pm

apparently he scores a try . the third one i believe but mums the word

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 20 Nov 2013, 1:41 pm

Sorry, I did not see any news yesterday I was very busy, I did not get in until late and I spoke to Owen's...... this morning, I will be very late tonight as well as I have to go and see Santa in the Cefn Coed rugby club, after I have spent a few hours freezing my naggers off waiting to see the Cefn Coed lights being switched on, never mind, at least there will be a pint in it for me when I get back to the club and my daughters will enjoy themselves, well I doubt if my youngest will, she is bricking it when it comes to seeing Santa as she is not very well behaved.Laugh 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Casartelli Wed 20 Nov 2013, 1:44 pm

Portnoy's Complaint wrote:Since when did a 'my mate heard' rumour become 'Hot off the Press'.

Well I believe virtually everything I hear and I think it's worth a wager with Mr William Hill. Owen Williams to start.

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 20 Nov 2013, 1:45 pm

Casartelli wrote:
Portnoy's Complaint wrote:Since when did a 'my mate heard' rumour become 'Hot off the Press'.

Well I believe virtually everything I hear and I think it's worth a wager with Mr William Hill.  Owen Williams to start.

Last edited by LordDowlais on Wed 20 Nov 2013, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Casartelli Wed 20 Nov 2013, 1:47 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
Casartelli wrote:

Well I believe virtually everything I hear and I think it's worth a wager with Mr William Hill.  Owen Williams to start.
O.k, look I spoke to his old man this morning, I did not know it was already announced.Doh 
His Old Man sounds a right wind-up merchant, Dowlais!

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 20 Nov 2013, 1:51 pm

No wonder he was so excited, and I told him not to get too carried away.picard

Anyway, like I said earlier, I am going to see santa tonight, soo you lot can all go and feck off, I am going to tell him you have all been naughty.Laugh 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 20 Nov 2013, 2:08 pm

Griff wrote:Am I stuck in a time warp or something?!
That be Dowlais Top I guess. News still travels by horse and cart up that way, so i'm told.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 20 Nov 2013, 2:10 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
Griff wrote:Am I stuck in a time warp or something?!
That be Dowlais Top I guess. News still travels by horse and cart up that way, so i'm told.
Horse's and Carts, thank you very much, we have moved on from being just a one horse town, Merthyr is the capital of the valleys after all.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffineastbourne Wed 20 Nov 2013, 2:22 pm

Hey,Dowlais,any news on who shot JR?

Taffineastbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 20 Nov 2013, 2:24 pm

Taffineastbourne wrote:Hey,Dowlais,any news on who shot JR?
Be nice otherwise LD will get his corduroys in a twist.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 20 Nov 2013, 2:27 pm

I'm serious, I am goin to tell Santa on you lot, I am going to make a list, and I am going to check it twice.warning 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Casartelli Wed 20 Nov 2013, 2:35 pm

Owen Williams: "Hey, dad, let slip to that Dowlais fella that I'm in the team, as if it's hush-hush like. He'll be on 606v2 quicksharp!"

Mr Williams: "Brilliant larff mun!!!!"

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 20 Nov 2013, 2:39 pm

Right, 1st name:-

Casartelli

And do not think you can hide behind an alias, Santa knows everything.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Casartelli Wed 20 Nov 2013, 2:48 pm

Laugh 

To be fair, this thread has been very welcome light relief from the all the Franglo and AI stuff!

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 20 Nov 2013, 2:53 pm

Casartelli wrote:Laugh 

To be fair, this thread has been very welcome light relief from the all the Franglo and AI stuff!
Ha,Ha, you are on the list and that is that, I will be seeing Santa tonight and you will be on the naughty list along with my youngest daughter, you cannot get around me now, when you are on the list there is no going back, unless you are extra nice to me until I see Santa tonight.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 20 Nov 2013, 3:39 pm

LordDowlais wrote:No wonder he was so excited, and I told him not to get too carried away.picard

Anyway, like I said earlier, I am going to see santa tonight, soo you lot can all go and feck off, I am going to tell him you have all been naughty.Laugh 
Ask him for a new crystal ball, one that looks into the future and not the past
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 20 Nov 2013, 3:41 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

Ha,Ha, you are on the list and that is that, I will be seeing Santa tonight and you will be on the naughty list along with my youngest daughter, you cannot get around me now, when you are on the list there is no going back, unless you are extra nice to me until I see Santa tonight.
That sounds pretty iffy to me mate
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed 20 Nov 2013, 3:47 pm

In other news, Phil Vickery has retired
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 20 Nov 2013, 3:48 pm

munkian wrote:In other news, Phil Vickery has retired
I guess being married to Fern Britton means he is too busy in the kitchen at home to be cooking on TV too.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 20 Nov 2013, 3:54 pm

Munkian
ScarletSpiderman

Ahhhhhh, the list is growing........raspberry 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Casartelli Wed 20 Nov 2013, 3:54 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

That sounds pretty iffy to me mate
Yeah, I left the thread at that point. Last time someone started that sort of thing with me online, things did not end very well.

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Nov 2013, 3:58 pm

LordDowlais wrote:Sorry, I did not see any news yesterday I was very busy, I did not get in until late and I spoke to Owen's...... this morning 
On first name terms with a welsh star now are you? Yahoo 

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 20 Nov 2013, 4:00 pm

IronMike

Thats another one on the list.

Santa is going to be busy tonight putting bad marks next to all your names.chin 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Wed 20 Nov 2013, 4:55 pm

Owens dad . hey lordDowelals isn't it wonderful news my son starting against tonga .Im pleased as punch

L D , now now dont get to excited hes prob on the bench .

Owens dad .

Erm 

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 20 Nov 2013, 5:35 pm

jimmyinthewell68

and the list goes on......

Right I'm off now, you can carry on extracting the urine if you want, but I'm telling.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Allty Wed 20 Nov 2013, 8:02 pm

[quote="LordDowlais"]I'm serious, I am goin to tell Santa on you lot, I am going to make a list, and I am going to check it twice.warning [/quote]
and then you must burn it up a chimney.

Allty

Back to top Go down

Post by offload Wed 20 Nov 2013, 9:22 pm

Dowlais - thanks for the heads up. I just got off a fairly long flight and the team has not been announced here yet. Well done Owen.
Wink 

offload
offload

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down