The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK OR BAD LUCK WILL STRIKE YOUR TEAM SATURDAY!!

4 posters

Go down

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK OR BAD LUCK WILL STRIKE YOUR TEAM SATURDAY!! Empty DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK OR BAD LUCK WILL STRIKE YOUR TEAM SATURDAY!!

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 12 Mar 2013, 9:55 pm

Why would you even risk it???

If you have clicked on this link, post something random, lets see how curious people get when they know they shouldn't click on the link but see other posters doing it!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK OR BAD LUCK WILL STRIKE YOUR TEAM SATURDAY!! Empty Re: DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK OR BAD LUCK WILL STRIKE YOUR TEAM SATURDAY!!

Post by Duty281 Tue 12 Mar 2013, 9:56 pm

I don't believe in luck. I believe in English spirit and resolve, and it will come to the fore on Saturday! thumbsup

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK OR BAD LUCK WILL STRIKE YOUR TEAM SATURDAY!! Empty Re: DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK OR BAD LUCK WILL STRIKE YOUR TEAM SATURDAY!!

Post by RubyGuby Tue 12 Mar 2013, 10:32 pm

I just don't believe - I like hard core and facts, preferably in that order. I have a labrador and I drive a Mercedes E Class estate with 167000 miles on the clock. It has a diesel engine. I'm well educated which is rather strange for a welsh man from the valleys. Contrary to popular belief I don't believe that luck always evens out eventually. If that was the case why have ball boys. I am strangely relaxed about Saturdays game and whilst I would love Wales to win I wouldn't actually begrudge this England team some glory. I would be able to accept that without much of a problem which shows how far I have grown and matured. I like and admire Lancaster and Robshaw and am also happy to see Wales getting back to some form. At the moment I'm in bed with my wife and she's pixxed off 'cos I'm on here and not watching the film with her, but in all honesty I don't give a feck what she thinks. Funny that thumbsup

PS - She made rissotto for dinner and it was really nice - she was born in Zambia but she's convinced she's english

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Tue 12 Mar 2013, 10:36 pm

Dammit!

Laugh ruby....
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Tue 12 Mar 2013, 10:38 pm

I just read it myself and found it amusing - you make sure you enjoy that weekend Breadvan thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down