The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Sightings?

3 posters

Go down

Strange Sightings? Empty Strange Sightings?

Post by LondonTiger Fri 15 Mar 2013, 8:57 am

Epping Forest used to be a place for the East End gangsters to bury the bodies. More recently the plethora of small car-parks have, according to the local papers front pages, become renowned as a place for dogging. (Quite why you would walk your dog in the car park when the whole forest is available I do not know).

Yeserday I saw saw a luxury coach head into the forest and turn into one of these little car parks. Enblazoned on the coach were the words "Rygbi Godledd Cymri" and "Official Team Coach". Whilst it was obvious to me that it had something to do with welsh Rugby, it took a quick net search to find this must have been the development team RGC1404.

But what was it doing there?

Were they burying bodies?

Or were these young players on a mas dogging expedition?

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Strange Sightings? Empty Re: Strange Sightings?

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 15 Mar 2013, 9:15 am

LondonTiger wrote:Epping Forest used to be a place for the East End gangsters to bury the bodies. More recently the plethora of small car-parks have, according to the local papers front pages, become renowned as a place for dogging. (Quite why you would walk your dog in the car park when the whole forest is available I do not know).

Yeserday I saw saw a luxury coach head into the forest and turn into one of these little car parks. Enblazoned on the coach were the words "Rygbi Godledd Cymri" and "Official Team Coach". Whilst it was obvious to me that it had something to do with welsh Rugby, it took a quick net search to find this must have been the development team RGC1404.

But what was it doing there?

Were they burying bodies?

Or were these young players on a mas dogging expedition?

Not wanting to question your activities at all, but the place is a renowned dogging spot, as you put it, so what were you doing there waiting for a coach full of rugby lads?
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Fri 15 Mar 2013, 7:01 pm

Laugh

Tigers just there to tell them to stop walking their dogs in the car park and let it loose in the woods...

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Fri 15 Mar 2013, 9:27 pm

yappysnap wrote: Laugh

Tigers just there to tell them to stop walking their dogs in the car park and let it loose in the woods...

I was wearing my white stetson looking for action

Actually I was driving through the forest to pick up my girls from school and take them to their music exams. Coach was in front of me first on the M25 and then it pulled off and headed into the forest. I assume the driver realised he had made a booboo and pulled into the car park to turn aroune - but you know what I was not hanging around to find out. I am way too pretty for prison - or a coach load of deperate rugby players.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Sat 16 Mar 2013, 9:34 am

LondonTiger wrote:
yappysnap wrote: Laugh

I was wearing my white stetson looking for action

Actually I was driving through the forest to pick up my girls from school and take them to their music exams. Coach was in front of me first on the M25 and then it pulled off and headed into the forest. I assume the driver realised he had made a booboo and pulled into the car park to turn aroune - but you know what I was not hanging around to find out. I am way too pretty for prison - or a coach load of deperate rugby players.

Probably the best idea, I bumped in to a few Welsh U18's and they'd give Neanderthal man a run for his money in the hitting-things-with-rocks department...

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Sat 16 Mar 2013, 9:52 am

Chris Horseman is involved with RGC so that makes sence.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down