The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 2nd May Results

Go down

6CW Escalation 2nd May Results Empty 6CW Escalation 2nd May Results

Post by JJJohnson Tue 03 May 2011, 12:21 am

*The show goes on air and the crowd pans around the arena as "I want it all" screams from the speakers and the sell-out crowd is going wild.Pyrotechnics explode into the rafters,every colour of the rainbow exploding into the air as the screen shows a plethora of signs in the crowd.

"Generation Zero are losers"
"I could outdrink Dicey"
"Leone sucks"
"Perfect Jack is a wrestling god"
"The award for best Hide and Seek technician this century goes to (This sign has been edited)"
"6CW = True Wrestling"

JT:Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to another edition of monday night Escalation.We are still reeling from last week's momentous night,the billed Draft was cancelled after a heinous attack on John Liederman and we saw the emergence of Generation Zero,possibly the new power in this federation.

HE:No doubt about it,these guys are hungry and they want success.You cannot stop that,and in tonights main event they will send a message to the 6CW and Tag Team Champions...

JT:That maybe so,and as an update to all of those watching the show,we can report that John Liederman is still in a critical condition after last week's viscious,uncalled for attack.Doctors are monitoring his progress and we wish Mr Liederman all the best and our prayers are with him through this distressing time...

HE:And the Board of Directors have held off on making any decisions about who will take Mr Liederman's place until after the Final Dawn PPV,for now the show will be run by those upstairs...

JT:Our thoughts and prayers also go out to Percy Percival and Jerome Dubois who were victims of serious assaults last week,at the hands of Generation Zero.It is not known at this point how long either superstar will be out of action for but we wish them all the best in their recovery....

HE:Generation Zero really made an impact last week huh?

JT:You know they did,you watched it just like I did,it was disgusting.With a bit of luck they will get their comeuppance tonight...

HE:No chance...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 2nd May Results Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 2nd May Results

Post by JJJohnson Tue 03 May 2011, 12:21 am

*The action goes backstage with Triple D and Generation Zero.Scorpion,Black and Angealus are sat on a bench as Triple D stares at them all.

Triple D:Last week was good,last week was really good but we still have a long way to go guys.We have at least made people sit up and take notice but here tonight we can go one step further...Angealus,you can take care of that rookie,Mason White,I handpicked you guys for a reason and you need to show that these other newcomers just dont cut the mustard.

*Angealus nods his head

Triple D:And there will be no assistance as there was last week.Tonight,I want to see how you fare it alone.We wont always be able to hunt as a unit,I need to know that you guys can hold your own...

*He stares at them all,they all look back with respect

Triple D:I also offer my congratulations,your debut is the most talked about event in wrestling history.You have got the dirtsheets and critics alike purring with joy,never has a faction debuted with such dominance.Last week you successfully put Jerome Dubois and the Prancing Fairy on the shelf,you have already eliminated the unworthy and tonight we will do so again.

We all have a big opportunity,a chance to show that the so-called champions of this business just dont measure up.That we are the leaders of this company and that sooner or later we will be revered and awed as the greatest stable in professional wrestling history.

Now all I ask is for you to follow my lead,to continue to work hard and shine brighter than any other star.This company was never ready for Generation Zero but now the oval office stands without a figurehead,we shall march forwards and we shall take control....why?...because we can!

*Generation Zero smile as Triple D raises his arm in a salute and they return it.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 03 May 2011, 12:22 am

Match 1
Cerberus vs John Dice

JT: We have a great match to start things off tonight in the form of the Monster Cerberus going up against the charismatic Johnny Dice

Henry: I fear for Dice tonight after he and Frost kidnapped Mr Jones who is the man behind the monsters, Cerberus and Internaio

"The Angel and The Gambler " plays out as fans rise from their chairs and cheer as John Dice walks into shot and he feigns the rolling of dice and smiles as pyros explode and playing cards shoot into the air. The crowd cheer as he walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring

JT: Dice is one slippery customer, he and Frost have been thorns in Mr Jones’ side since day one, but kidnapping Jones I think wasn’t the smartest as they have angered Cerberus and Internaio

Henry: I can’t wait until Cerberus gets his hands on Johnny Dice’s smug neck

JT: Well you wont have to wait….MY GOD!!!

Cerberus come’s charging in from behind Dice and takes him down with a clothesline from behind. Dice gets back up but Cerberus drivers Dice spine first into the barricade. Cerberus then hits a forearm shot to the head and delivers an Irish whip into the steel steps. Cerberus then lifts Dice in the air and drops him rib first on to the barricade. Cerberus then begins to rubs the corner post then grasp hold of Dice legs and leans back as he slingshot’s Dice into the steel post.

JT: Never anger a monster H

Henry: Im loving this…GET HIM CERBERUS hahaha

Cerberus lifts Dice up in a Gorilla Press position and throws him into ring, Cerberus rolls in after him and finally the ref calls for the match to start.

Cerberus drags Dice up but Dice starts to fight back with some punches to the head, Cerberus lets his grip go as Dice nails a jawbreaker, which stumbles the Colossus. Dice runs off the ropes but Cerberus hits a devastating Big Boot. Cerberus goes straight on the attack and rams Dice into the corner. Cerberus begins thrust his knee into the mid-section and then delivers an Irish whip to the opposite corner. Cerberus comes charging in with a big splash pinning Dice in the corner, Cerberus slaps Dice on the back of the head and pins the Las Vegas native

Ref: 1…2…

JT: Dice just about kicked out of that, Cerberus has been relentless in his attacks, I just don’t know how long he can hold out

Henry: Hopefully he gives up soon I really need to wee

JT: Again…it must be the old age

Cerberus grabs Dice and sets him up for the Burn in Hell, when the TitanTron bursts to life to reveal a smartly dressed man with a bag over his head tied to a chair

JT: That’s Mr Jones…look at Cerberus face

Cerberus lets Dice go and looks towards the screen, Dice stumbles to the corner, Cerberus starts to shake the ropes as his manager is struggling to free himself on the chair, Cerberus turns back towards Dice with fire in his eyes and charges towards him, Dice moves at the last second to reveal exposed turnbuckle, Cerberus hits the steel face first and Dice rolls him up

Ref: 1…2…3

JT: He’s done it, I told you he is as slippery as you get

Henry: He cheated damn it…ref look at the turnbuckle…there both in on it

Dice slides out of the ring with a big smile on his face and taunts Cerberus who is going crazy in the ring

JT: Dice out smarted Cerberus here tonight but I wouldn’t wont to be in his shoes when he catches him.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 03 May 2011, 12:23 am

*Christy James is standing by with Lex Hart.The crowd boo Hart,who looks incredibly angry.

Christy:Lex,tonight you will team with Extreme Champion,Keith Leone, to take on the team of Dicey Reilly and Geoff Steel.But my question is,why did you attack the referee after last week's match with Perfect Jack?

Lex:Why?....why?....WHY?

Why the hell do you think Christy?....I mean look at me,I am the excellence of execution,the picture of perfection,I ooze charisma and I am the most talented superstar in 6CW past,present and damn well future.But where does that get me?...I stand by and watch people like GazzyD headline this company,Gazzy frickin D....Ever since I debuted here in 6CW I knew that the powers that be wanted to hold me back,that I was too out there to ever get a run at the big leagues...and two and half years later I know I was right,because no matter where I turn in this stinking industry I get no respect from anyone...I have put on some of the greatest matches that these selfish fans will ever see but not one of them respects me...the woman that cleans my damn lockeroom doesnt even respect me and to be quite frank,it pisses me off!

(The crowd boo Lex as he slams his fist against the wall)

Lex:And last week was just another nail in the coffin,that referee was blatantly screwing me over.I had Average Jack pinned on numerous occassions and he repeatedly slow counted me...I mean hello...

*Lex raps his knuckles on the camera lense

Lex:You really think Lex Hart would be defeated by Perfect Jack?....Spare me the insults,Jack got lucky and it was that referee's disgusting cheating last week that has forced me to re-evaluate things.You see no longer will I allow myself to be disrespected...no longer will I allow myself to be embarrassed and made a mockery of...I am the greatest athlete in this industry and you people will all take notice of me....because if you dont,there will be nowhere to hide from my wrath.

And all of my opponents can take note of that,I am sick and tired of being jeered and joked upon....you will either respect me....OR I WILL MAKE YOU!

*Lex shouts in anger and then throws the cameraman to the floor.The sounds of footsteps moving away can be heard as Christy James bends down to help the cameraman..

Christy:Are you ok?

JT:Lex Hart seems to have lost it....I fear for his mental well-being!

HE:You still chicken-sure that it was Generation Zero that took out Liederman? maybe he "disrespected" Lex Hart,the list of suspects is growing Jeff...dont ignore it..

JT:I am not ignoring it...Lex Hart certainly seems mentally unstable and I am not sure what he is capable of in that state...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match 2
Angealus vs Mason White

Action is back at ringside as "Generation" is blasting out and the crowd boos the arrival of Angealus.He is dressed in a red t-shirt and his ring attire as he walks down the rampway and climbs in the ring.He stands in the centre of the ring,calm and collected as he waits.

JT:First action of the night for Generation Zero and we saw moments ago that Triple D wants to see how his proteges fare without backup here tonight,can Angealus keep the impressive streak going?

HE:Of course he can,he wouldnt have been hired otherwise.Last week Generation Zero took out Percy Percival,Jerome Dubois,Frank Rook,Yarmouth Blade and Geoff Steel...you think there is anyone that can cause these guys a problem...

JT:I dont know if there is anyone that can get the job done against the whole pack,but one on one who knows...

HE:I do...ive seen these guys fight and they are the elite,no doubt about it...

Angealus removes his t-shirt as "96 Quite Bitter Beings" roars out and there is a good reaction from the crowd as a man strides confidently onto the stage.He flexes his muscles and smiles before nodding in appreciation at the crowd and walks down the stage...

HE:Who the heck is this douche?

JT:That is 6CW newest talent acquisition,Mason White.From what I have heard from the boys in the back,this is a guy to look out for..

HE:Yeah right...he just committed career suicide by even accepting this match...

Mason White tags some fans' hands and then climbs onto the apron and into the ring.He stares at Angealus with a smile and then the referee signals for the bell to start the match.

JT:Just two weeks shy of 6CW Final Dawn from Mandalay Bay,Las Vegas and these next two editions of Escalation are going to be action-packed to say the least...

Mason White locks up with Angealus and he overpowers the "Generation Zero" member and hauls him back into the corner as the crowd cheer.White flexes his biceps and smiles before beckoning Angealus forwards for another go....they lockup again and this time White launches Angealus across the floor with a hard shove,drawing bigger cheers...

JT:Mason White showing there is no intimidation involved for him...he just wants to show his credentials...

HE:Guy is a douche...

Angealus stares with icy eyes and then stands back up.White tips him a wink and then they circle one another before testing for another lockup.This time Angealus stomps the midsection of his opponent and then hammers him back to the ropes with right hands,he goes for an irish whip but White reverses with ease...Angealus comes back and ducks a clothesline before returning off the adjacent ropes...

JT:Eastern lariat takedown and I am sure Triple D is watching this match with great interest...

Angealus waits for White to get up and then he dropkicks him back into the corner.He runs in with a double knee drive to the chest(reverse version of the Elijah Express)....White staggers in pain as Angealus climbs up the ropes...

HE:Flying martial arts kick...could do it...

.......kickout!

HE:No way this rookie is lasting long in there with Angealus...

JT:Who is the rookie?...Angealus has only been here one week Henry,they are both rookies....

Angealus stares at the referee,as though questioning the count,and then climbs to his feet.He pulls White up and goes for a whip to the corner but White reverses...Angealus runs up the ropes and backflips over the oncoming White and then roundhouse kicks him to the mat as he turns around...White staggers up and Angealus hits an exploder suplex................1...................2..................shoulder up!

JT:Angealus certainly controlling the pace here in the early going and that will be pleasing to Duke Dylan Debadguy...

HE:These are the guys Triple D handpicked...he knows better than anyone what they can deliver...

Angealus rolls to his feet and he quickly springboards onto the middle rope as White gets up and soars back into a crossbody...

JT:White caught him....fall away slam!

The crowd cheer as White nails a big fall away slam.Angealus holds his ribs and chest as he staggers up and back towards White,who scoop slams him back into the mat again.Angealus clambers up for a third time....

JT:Huge full nelson slam....could have it...

.......shoulder up!

HE:Not even close...

JT:What are you talking...oh never mind...

Angealus seems abit groggy as White drags him up by the hair and whips him into the turnbuckle,he hits a stinger splash on his opponent...he whips Angealus across to the other corner and nails a big clothesline on him before dragging him out and hitting a belly to back takedown...

JT:Great greco-roman like move there.....looking for a submission perhaps...

White looks for the Green Bay Pretzel(Brock Lock) but Angealus slides desperately and kicks White in the chest,knocking him back.Angealus gets up and hits a running discus punch,White spins,disorientates,and Angealus hits a belly to back suplex with a bridge...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

...............kickout!

HE:Angealus is gonna win this match,I have no doubt...but props to both men for an exciting contest...

Angealus pulls White up and headbutts him back against the ropes,the headbutt seems to hurt Angealus more and he sways as White winces in pain and then runs forwards...

HE:Angealus playing possum...straightjacket suplex....loving it....

Angealus catches White running in with a huge over head suplex.White staggers up and sways as Angealus drives him back into the corner and then lifts him onto the top rope...

JT:We saw this last week against Percy Percival....calls it the One Winged Angel...

HE:The most devastating move in pro wrestling....

Angealus grips White on the top rope and sets him in place for the Tiger Suplex...

HE:Here we go...OH....

The crowd erupt into cheers as White sends a three punch combo to the midsection and then nails a jumping sitdown spinebuster from the top rope,the canvass shakes and both men are flat out on the canvass.

JT:Desperation move by young Mason White but what a move it was...

HE:Angealus needs to recover and fast....cmon....

Huge boos break out and it soon becomes evident why.Jackson Black and Scorpion are marching down the ramp and they flank the ring.Angealus and Mason White are struggling to get up as Black and Scorpion shout words of encouragement to their stablemate...

JT:What the hell is this?....Triple D said it was time to see what these guys could do alone...

HE:And he has....but now he wants to seem them as a collective again...

Angealus staggers up and looks for a right hand but Mason White dodges it and kicks in the stomach...he irish whips Angealus off the ropes and then lifts him up on the comeback...

JT:Blackhole...

The bell rings as Scorpion slides in and clotheslines Mason White.Angealus drops to the mat and skulks away as Jackson Black climbs in and they lay the boot to Mason White.They drag him up as the bell continues to sound and Scorpion nails a stunner as the crowd boo...

JT:Pack of damn vultures...they have no business here...

HE:Putting this douche in his place Jeff...

Jackson Black smiles and then adminsters a texas cloverlead.Mason shouts in pain and then reluctantly taps out as Scorpion continues to kick White in the head.The referee tries to pull them off but Scorpion scares him off and Black releases the hold...

JT:This is vile....Mason White made an excpetional debut and although he picks up the win by disqualification,I bet he doesnt feel much like a winner right now...enough is enough!

Angealus climbs to the top rope as Jackson Black rolls White into position and then Angealus leaps off with a double foot stomp to the midsection,causing Mason to double up in agony...

HE:Generation Zero sending another powerful message...They are running this show....end of discussion and by the end of tonight there will be nobody who doubts it...

Generation Zero sneer at Mason White and then leave the ring to huge boos from the crowd.The referee climbs back in and checks on White as the action goes to a commercial break...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 03 May 2011, 12:24 am

*Keith Leone is in the back,he is whirling kendo sticks and preparing for his match as Christy James knocks on his door.

Christy:Keith,I was wondering if I could get a quick word with...

Leone:First of all,its Mr Leone to you.I may be a performer again now but I am still officially recognised as the head of the Extreme division.

Christy:Um ok...Mr Leone...I wanted to get your thoughts on your match tonight.You team with Lex Hart to take on Dicey Reilly and your long time rival Geoff Steel....

Leone:My thoughts,my thoughts exactly on that situation are the same as my thoughts on every match I am involved in,I am going to win.I think I have proved enough times that I am better than Geoff Steel,I think I showed enough last week that I am better than Dicey Reilly,I outclassed him so much that the oaf had to blindside me after the match just to get his kicks.Rest assured Christy that neither of my opponents tonight are in my league,and it wouldnt matter if I teamed with Lex Hart or Mickey Mouse because the outcome would be the same...

Christy:So you would have no problems defending your Extreme Title against them either?

Leone:I do not know what you are trying to insinuate but I assure you that i am afraid of no challenge.I know Geoff Steel is entitled to his re-match,and I know Dicey Reilly would love to get his hands on my championship,just because of the free drinks he gets at the bar if he is a recognised champion.But none of that matters,I will take on anyone,anytime,anywhere and I will defeat them.There is nobody out there capable of taking my mantle as the most extreme superstar...not one!

Christy:Not even Blue Dragon?

Leone:Excuse me..

Christy:Well I think the whole world has been avidly tuning into your war of words on Twitter.The history between both of you is well documented,with him being the 6WF Hardcore Champion and you being the 6CW Extreme Champion...the arguments are milling around as to who is the most extreme superstar in professional wrestling?

*Leone begins to laugh and then stares into the camera.

Leone:I know your watching Dragon,I know you watch me wherever I go because you are obsessed.You always have been,because deep down you wish you were like me.I think the masses know of our history,know of our battles in 6WF but they should also know of all the times I kicked your bum...

*Leone points to the scars on his face

Leone:You may be responsible for these Dragon,you may have removed my mask and left me a bloody mess but I have lost count of the number of times I left you beaten and unconscious.We can trade words all you want but the fact of the matter is this...I will always be the most extreme wrestler in the game today,and you can dispute that all you want but deep down you know I am right.And you maybe still in 6WF,and I may be here in 6CW but one day our paths will cross again...and when they do it is going to be a sorry,sorry night for you...I will make you pay for even comparing our careers...

*Leone looks up at Christy

Leone:We are done here...

*Leone walks away,kendo sticks still in hand as Christy James watches on.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match 3
Internecio vs Jack Frost

JT:Singles action now guys and the remaining members of Frosted Dice and Mr Jones' Monsters will get it on in a very bitter rivarly...

HE:We seen what happened earlier...Dice cheating his way to victory again and now Frost is going to pay dearly...

JT:Well we saw Cerberus struggling to deal with Mr Jones' absence,so how will Internecio cope?...

The crowd are booing as Internecio strides purposefully down the ramp.His long dark hair covers his face as he grabs the ropes and pulls himself onto the apron,He steps over and walks to the centre of the ring and waits...

HE:Internecio looks in no mood to play games and I hope Jack Frost realises that...

"White Light " plays out and the crowd give a big cheer as Jack Frost comes running out onto the stage.He throws his arms in the air and then poses for the crowd before walking down the ramp.Internecio glares and then climbs from the ring...

HE:Internecio not waiting for the entrance....he wants Frost to feel pain...

JT:Not surprising,it was just one week ago that Internecio and Cerberus' manager Mr Jones was kidnapped by Frosted Dice...

HE:A crime that they should have been locked up for...

JT:The only reason they carried it out was because they were tired of being jumped by these guys...

Internecio reaches Frost and he swings wildly but Frost ducks it and punches Internecio back against the ring barrier and then grabs his arm and whips him towards the steel steps,Internecio reverses but Frost jumps over the steps and waits for Internecio to come forwards....BOOM!

JT:Great shot from Frost...dropkicking the steel steps into the knees,slowing the big man down...

HE:A disqualification if I ever saw one...

JT:The match hasnt started yet Henry...

Frost grabs Internecio and rolls him in as the referee signals for the bell to start the match...Frost climbs onto the apron and then vaults over the top rope and clotheslines Internecio back to the mat.............1...................powerout.Jack gets up and he twists the right arm of Internecio and yanks it before whipping him to the corner...he follows in but Internecio responds with a solid uppercut that staggers Jack back and then he runs out with a big boot but Frost ducks it and grabs Internecio by his long hair and slams him down to the mat...

HE:Another blatant piece of cheating...

JT:Internecio is being man-handled,these monsters just dont seem to be at the races without their loudmouth manager in their corners...

Internecio gets back up and Frost dropkicks him into the corner and then runs in with a clothesline.He drags Internecio out and karate kicks at his legs and then whips him off the ropes,Internecio reverses it but Frost ducks his elbow attempt and then kicks him in the stomach...

JT:Northern Wind DDT...

..............kickout!

HE:Cmon Internecio,sort your head out man...

JT:That is no man,that is pure monster...

Frost stands up and quickly goes to the ropes and climbs up.Internecio reaches his feet as Frost leaps from the top...

JT:Missile dropkick...

HE:Haha he couldnt knock him down...

Internecio teeters but doesnt fall down from the bigtime dropkick.Frost gets up and looks shocked as he runs off the ropes and comes back with a shoulderblock that sends Internecio reeling again,but he doesnt fall down...

HE:This is incredible....OH YES!

The crowd grimace as Frost comes off the ropes again and is almost decapitated by Internecio's huge boot.He staggers up and is visciously uppercutted back against the ropes and then whipped across the ring,he comes back and is lifted into a suffocating bearhug...

JT:Not a position you want to be in....not a position at all....

Internecio squeezes the life from Frost,he shouts in pain but refuses to submit when prompted by the referee.He waves his arms and tries to break free but to no avail...

HE:He is crushing him,he has to quit...

JT:He is fading here...

Frost seems to be sinking into unconsciousness but then his head snaps back and he plants a headbutt right into Internecio's face,break the hold.Frost staggers and clutches his ribs as Internecio recovers and runs at him...

JT:Flapjack into the top rope and perhaps an opening for the Icelander...

Frost flapjacks Internecio into the turnbuckle and the drags him into the centre of the ring and gutwrench powerbombs him to the mat.....................1............................2.................kickout.Frost stands up and stomps on his opponent before beckoning for him to get up...

JT:Jack Frost is rampant here and he senses he could defeat this monster...

HE:No-one ever has,not by submission or pinfall anyhow...

JT:COLD SNAP!

Internecio sends Frost crashing into turnbuckle and as he comes back he lifts him into a devastating spinebuster.Internecio stands up and flicks his hair back before pulling his arm back...

HE:Frost may have been rampant but now he is well and truly screwed...CHOKESLAM!

JT:What a chokeslam....all the way from hell!

Internecio drills Frost with the chokeslam as the crowd boo.Frost lays in pain on the mat as Internecio glares at him...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

???:Hey dumbo....hey there ugly....

HE:What the...

*The titantron switches on and Johnny Dice is looking at Internecio with a big grin on his face.The crowd cheer as Dice taps the screen.

Dice:I hope your listening you big dummy,because this is very important.I couldnt help noticing that you and your big stupid pal Cerberus seem awful lonely recently...so I decided to give you something to cheer you up...

*The crowd cheer as Dice walks into a room and tied to a chair is Mr Jones.He is gagged and looks incredibly uncomfortable as he struggles against his restraints.

Dice:Look who stopped by...

*Internecio shakes with anger and begins to kick the ropes and rip at the turnbuckles.Dice slaps Jones' face and points him at the camera.

Dice:Say hello Jonesy,your big mutant pal is watching...

*Dice rips the tap of Jones' mouth and he begins to scream...

Jones:YOU LET ME GO YOU SON OF (BEEP)....I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I GET FREE...

Dice:Yeah thats enough of that...

*Dice puts the tape back on Jones' mouth and looks back at the screen.

Dice:You see greaseball,me and my friend Frost have had just about enough of you and Cerberus playing the role of playground bullies.You may think your big and tough but ive seen ten dozen of your kind in the freakshows on The Strip,you dont scare me....infact if anything I feel sorry for you....your not a monster,you have no idea of what a monster really is...but you keep pissing me off and I promise you that you will....

*Dice begins to shake his hands and then he throws some dice on the floor

Dice:Snake Eyes....unlucky...

*Dice whips his belt off and lashes it across Jones' back,he muffles screams as the crowd cheer.

Dice:Wanna try again?...

*Dice shakes the dice again and this time it comes up a four and a three...

Dice:Close enough...

*He lashes Jones' again and then wraps the belt around his throat and chokes him.Internecio seems to be bubbling over with fury as he watches on...

Dice:You see this,this is what you and your big dumb dog friend have caused.Frosted Dice have no problems with a fight,but when you jumped us from behind,put us in the hospital,that is when you crossed the line.And now your going to pay...you,Cerberus and this little weasel right here....because when you fight with me,you better believe that we are going all in....all or nothing....winner takes all...

*Internecio glares at the screen

Dice:And one last thing....you ever heard of tape delay?

Internecio continues to stare at the titantron as Dice laughs loud.The crowd suddenly scream and cheer as Dice jumps the ring barrier and grabs two steel chairs from the announce area.He hands one to Frost as he climbs in the ring...

HE:It was a setup....a damn setup all along...

CRACK!....The referee calls for the bell as Frosted Dice hit the con-chair-to on Internecio,dropping him to the mat.Frost high fives his partner and then Dice climbs from the ring pulls the ring apron up...

HE:What are they doing?...no,no cmon...

JT:More payback it would seem...

Dice slides a table in the ring,the crowd cheer as Frost sets it up in the centre of the ring.Dice gets back in and he smiles as they drag Internecio up...

HE:Where is Cerberus....

JT:DOUBLE SUPLEX THROUGH THE TABLE!

Frosted Dice suplex Internecio through the table as Cerberus bursts through the curtain and storms the ring.They slide out and laugh as Cerberus looks besides himself with anger,pyros flare from the turnbuckles as he stares at Internecio and then out at his smiling foes....Dice and Frost high five as Dice picks a mic up...

Dice:You two really are dumb....and I can tell that you are itching to get your hands on us....so how about two weeks from now....Frosted Dice...against you two freaks...6CW Final Dawn...TABLES MATCH?

The crowd cheer as Dice and Frost stare at Cerberus,the big man nods his head with vigour and then draws his finger across his throat.

JT:The challenge has been made....two weeks from now at Final Dawn,it will be Frosted Dice versus Internecio and Cerberus,a tables match....the drama continues...

HE:And what about Mr Jones....Frosted Dice still have him tied up somewhere,someone needs to get in touch with the authorities...

JT:I am sure more questions will arise before we get any answers...but for now,Mr Jones is still missing and we have a tables match to look forward to...what will happen the next time these four warriors meet inside the squared circle?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 03 May 2011, 12:25 am

*Gerard Dubois is sat at his desk in his office.Yarmouth Blade and Frank Rook enter the room and the crowd cheer.

Yarmouth:You wanted to see us sir?

Gerard:Yes,yes I did...take a seat boys!

*The tag champions sit down and face Dubois

Rook:What is is Mr Dubois?

Gerard:How is the leg holding up Frank?

Rook:Its been better but its healed well...another week or so and it will be fine...

Gerard:Thats good....good news...

Yarmouth:You seem pre-occupied sir...

Gerard:Yes,yes perhaps I am Blade.You see last week I saw a man I had big hopes for,completely turn his back on me and everything I stood for.I watched as the savages that he has brought to this company run roughshod through the entire roster...and I cannot help but feel that it is all my fault!

Rook:How so Mr Dubois....you couldnt have known what would happen!

Gerard:Maybe not,but I still persuaded Mr Liederman to hire Triple D,I presented him with ample opportunities to make a name for himself and it has led to this.Now Mr Liederman is in a desperate condition,the roster is dropping like flies and Generation Zero continues to grow...I dont know how we can stop them,I dont know how anyone can stop them...

Blade:You need to stop worrying yourself sir,we are not the tag team champions for nothing.GazzyD is not the 6CW Champion for nothing....we have the capabilities to match and overthrow these wild dogs,we can beat them back and we can eliminate them...

Gerard:I hope your right Blade....I dont think professional wrestling has ever faced such a daunting prospect as Generation Zero...

Rook:You leave it with us Mr Dubois...we owe them big time after last week and there is no way I am going to miss an opportunity to inflict some pain on these chumps...

Blade:And besides,we never liked Duke anyway so its an extra incentive to kick his ass all around the arena...

*Blade and Rook smile as they stand up.Gerard Dubois nods at them and they leave the room.

Gerard:God have mercy on us all...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The action is back at ringside as "Big Things Poppin" roars out and Daniel Reilly walks out,to huge boos from the 6CW faithful.Oliver Keane follows him and both men are dressed in suits,Reilly looks very angry as they descend on the ring and climb in.

JT:It hasnt been a good week whatsoever for Daniel Reilly....last week he came within inches of reclaiming the 6CW Title but his best laid plans where thwarted by long time rival,Perfect Jack.

HE:Jack showed himself up for exactly what he is,a jealous loser.He couldnt handle the fact that Reilly was gonna be champ again and he stuck his nose where it wasnt wanted...

JT:Speculation has been rife all day that Reilly was going to come out here to address the situation and by the looks of things,that is correct.

Keane and Reilly stand in the ring,the crowd boo and chant "You Suck" as Keane takes a mic from the ring annnouncer.

Keane:WHY DONT YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP!

(Crowd boo louder)

Keane:You know nobody wants to hear you self-centered idiots and your moronic voices....people pay to hear my client speak,to see my client perform and goddamit you people will show him some damn respect and be quiet...

(The crowd continue to boo)

HE:Such disrespect...

JT:Respect is a two way street,Henry,and I would say neither of these two men have done much to earn the respect of these fans...

Keane:Last week was the biggest travesty in professional wrestling history.Forget Montreal,forget The Kliq....because last week each and everyone of you saw the most outrageous crime in wrestling period...my client was scheduled to gain his third 6CW World Title,he had trained and prepared harder than ever to win that match and before he could realise his dream and record the victory he so truly deserved...he was screwed,screwed by a vile,jealous individual...you all know who I am talking about....Perfect Jack!

(The crowd erupt into cheers as Jack's name and Reilly looks thunderous)

Keane:I should of known that you dumbasses would cheer that idiot,but believe me,you won't be for much longer....mark my words,not for much goddamn longer!

(Crowd boo)

JT:What does he mean by that?

Keane:But dont just accept my word for it,why dont you listen to my client....a true patron of professional wrestling,a two time world champion....ladies and gentlemen,DANIEL REILLY!

(The crowd boo and chant "Asshole" as Reilly snatches the mic)

Reilly:Asshole,asshole,asshole.You fickle,blind,moronic parasites.You have no clue,you have no idea,if any of you even attempted to do this job you would find yourself on a life support machine or shooting up crack in some back alley because you could not handle the pressure!

HE:Yeah you tell them Reilly...

Reilly:I am the best damn wrestler on this planet and yet every week I have to come out here and be disrespected by all of you selfish pigs.And as much as it would give me pleasure to beat respect into each and everyone of you dumbasses,I really dont want your infected blood all over my preened and perfect hands...

And realistically I couldnt give a rats ass whether you like me or not,the only thing that matters to me is being the 6CW WORLD CHAMPION!.But even that isnt possible when Ive got jumped up little no marks like Perfect Jack getting involved in my business and costing me my bloody shot...

JT:Jeez these guys have got such short memories,the only reason Jack got involved last week was because two months ago Reilly and Keane cost Jack his shot at the 6CW Title and vowed that they would personally see to it that Jack never won the world title ever again...

HE:Who cares....your bringing up old news,this is reality Jeff....

Reilly:And what I want right now is Perfect Jack to come out here and face me like man,I want him to look me in the eyes and i want a public apology...

(The crowd start chanting "Perfect Jack" as Reilly paces the ring,Keane stares up at the stage)

HE:Perfect Jack doesnt have the balls to come out here face to face...

JT:Perfect Jack never backed down from a fight in his life....

(The noise begins to die down and a smile crosses Keane's face.Reilly raises the mic)

Reilly:Just as I thou...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

(The crowd erupts as "I am Perfection" roars out and Perfect Jack storms onto the stage,He is dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and he salutes the crowd and then walks down to the ring.He shakes his head as he climbs and he takes a mic from the announcer as he stares at Reilly and Keane...)

Jack:Whats the matter Daniel,surprised to see me.Dont tell me that you really expected me to stay in the back and allow you to keep talking all this rubbish to these fans,they didnt pay to hear you spew rubbish,they pay to see ACTION!

(Crowd pop)

Jack:So dont fall under any illusion that I am scared to come out here and face you,to shoot you down and if necessary kick that scrawny little ass all the way out of this arena!

(Crowd cheer and the chants of "Perfect Jack" start again)

Jack:Because me and you go way back Daniel,we started off friends,we made history under the Revolution banner but as soon as I started to make a name for myself,as soon as my star began to shine just as brightly as yours,you didnt want to know me.

You tried to cut me off Reilly,and all the while I kept my respect for you because I knew that it was just business.I knew that this great company would be so much better off with two athletes of our calibre main eventing,putting on shows that would sell out arena after arena....

But just when my dream was coming to fruition,that me and my great mentor would headline Night of Glory in a battle of respect...that we would put on a show for all ages,you went a ruined it all....you sided with this sycophantic jackel and you sold your soul to the devil.

(Keane smiles and trash talks Jack)

Jack:You can shut your mouth,I'll deal with you in time.But you Reilly,you really disappointed me.I always wanted to emulate you,to compete with you,but I never envisaged the day when you would cut my legs from underneath me....you stood in my way and you told me that you would make sure I never got back to the promised land....and you have the gaul to say that I cost you?

(Reilly nods his head and then begins to speak)

Reilly:Thats because you did.Dont stand there you little fool and act all innocent,these fans may eat up all your little catchphrases and gung-ho attitude but I know differently.I mentored you Jack,I oversaw your rise in this federation and I know you better than anyone.And for as vindictive and cerebal as I might be,your right there besides me Jack...your one sick s.o.b and this crowd might not know it but I do Jack,I know it oh so well.

You say I stood in your way but how many times did you attempt to sabotage me,how many times did you try to overthrow me,I dont protest to be innocent Jack but dont you dare stand there with your self-righteous attitude and deny any wrong-doing.I know exactly what I am...but you Jack,your nothing but a fraud.

Jack:How?...Exactly how Reilly,these people know all the mistakes I have made,heck I have made most of them on national television.I dont pretend to be something I am not,these people know that I am an ass-kicking machine and I will do whatever is necessary to get the job done...but they also know that I respect each and everyone of them,thats why they cheer me on and they jeer you for siding with that walking,talking piece of trailer trash.

(Reilly and Jack go nose to nose,both men refuse to blink)

Reilly:I want an apology Jack...I want to hear that dirty little mouth say sorry for costing me the 6CW Title or so help me god...

Jack:What?...What are you gonna do Reilly?...Because Ive been here five minutes now and you havent done a damn thing.You question my cojones but to be honest perhaps we should call yours in to question...because I am not apologising for a damn thing...so what you gonna do...?

(Jack stands and stares at Reilly,who is visibly seething.He is verging on striking out as Keane gets in between them)

Keane:Let me tell you exactly what my client is going to do Jack....because last week you involved yourself in business that did not concern you,you basically signed your death warrant and for that you will pay the ultimate price.

Jack:Well dont keep me in any more suspense boys...

Keane:What my client is going to do is challenge you to a match Jack,a match that you like very much...

(Jack continues to stare at Keane,he raises his eyebrow as if to signal for Keane to continue)

Keane:Two weeks from now it is 6CW Final Dawn and on that night Jack,when we arrive in Las Vegas,we want you to accept our challenge....you.....and Reilly....SUBMISSION MATCH!

(Crowd erupt as Jack stares at Keane and then at Reilly,he smirks and nods his head)

Jack:You want me in a submission match at Final Dawn...and you want my answer in two weeks...well believe me Keane,we dont need to wait for that....because you can bet your ass that Perfect Jack will be in Mandalay Bay and you can bet his ass(points at Reilly) that i am going to make him scream like a little girl when i make him tap out...

(The crowd pop as Reilly takes a step forward)

Jack:Infact we dont need to wait that long for the match....lets see what your made of right now toughguy....you want a submission match,bring it on!

(Jack rips his t-shirt off and the crowd cheer,the women wolf-whistle as he urges Reilly to bring it on.Keane grins and pushes Reilly backwards)

Keane:Dont be so stupid Jack...why give these people something for free when we can make a killing at box office on pay per view...we dont need to resort to fisticuffs here tonight because in two weeks you are going to be beaten so badly that you would wish you could come back to this point and refuse the challenge...

Jack:Whats up Reilly...cat got your tongue,not like you to let this douchebag do all your talking for you!

(Reilly shoves Keane aside and gets in Jack's face.He looks furious as he stares into his foe's eyes)

Reilly:Run your mouth all you want Jack,but I have everything I want.I dont need to rise to your pathetic jibes because I know that in two weeks I will have you exactly where I want you...you will rue the day you cost me my shot,I am going to snap your ankle in two...i am going to make you squeal.....SQUEAL BOY..SQUEAL!

(Reilly screams in Jack's face,Perfect wipes the flecks of spit away and then goes nose to nose with Reilly)

Jack:Its gonna be my pleasure to wipe that grin off your ugly mug,and once Im done beating you unconscious...

(Jack turns and looks at Keane)

Jack:There will be nowhere for you to run or hide,believe me when i tell you this Oliver....pay back is a mother (beep)

(Crowd pop)

(Keane has an ugly look on his face as he puts an arm on Reilly's shoulder and leads him to the ropes,the crowd boo as both men step out onto the apron)

Reilly:See you in Las Vegas Jack...the dice of fate are cast and its looks like you just lucked out...

(Reilly smiles as he drops down from the apron.Jack stares at him as he backs up the ramp,the crowd cheer as Jack throws his t-shirt into the crowd and points at Reilly and Keane on the stage)

JT:Huge announcement....two weeks from now,6CW Final Dawn,it will be Daniel Reilly and Perfect Jack one on one in a submission match....two submission specialists and if there was ever a way for these two bitter rivals to settle their difference then this is it...

HE:I think Jack just signed his career away...Reilly seems peed and he is going to be out for serious revenge come Final Dawn...

JT:Time will tell but I call it as a pick 'em.I really cannot call this one but I know its going to be one for the ages...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 03 May 2011, 12:26 am

*An advert plays
6CW Final Dawn
Sunday 15th May
Live from Mandalay Bay,Las Vegas

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The action is with Mark Matzko,he is taping up his hands and preparing for his match.Scorpion and Jackson Black walk past and snigger.

Scorpion:Oh if it isnt the power ranger...

Jackson Black:Look out Scorpion,GI Joe might go desert storm on your ass...

*Both men laugh as Matzko stares at one and then the other

Matzko:Why dont you two infants go play in the sandbox or something....

Jackson:Why dont you watch who your talking to,do you know who we are?

Matzko:Oh I know who you are,your the little kiss asses going around doing Debadguy's bidding.You do know that sooner or later there will be a mutiny and when it happens I will watch fondly as the whole 6CW lockeroom kicks your behinds all the way back to kindergarten...

Scorpion:The lockeroom wont stand up to us,we have already dismantled half of it last week.So keep running your mouth and we can add you to that list...

Matzko:Make my day..

*Matzko glares at both men,they smirk and then walk off.

Matzko:Jackasses...

*Matzko does a few more stretches and then walks off.A computer behind him boots up and a message is left in green font...

"We are watching"

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match 4
Lex Hart/Keith Leone vs Geoff Steel/Dicey Reilly

H: Tag team competition coming up now as former Extreme Champion teams up with former TV and Heavyweight champion Dicey Reilly and they're up against two of the most dangerous men in this busines, Lex Hart and the Extreme champion Keith Leone

JT: This one promises to be a classic H, there's history between both sets of guys and alot....and I mean a lot of bad blood

'Burn in my light' begins to play and a deep pink light illuminates the arena as Lex Hart strolls out from backstage to the boos of the crowd. He brushes of the attention of the crowd as he walks down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope

H: Its not long ago that this guy was in the title picture. Fair enough he may not have won but he'll want to show here tonight that he's good enough for another shot at it...and here's his tag team partner

'Even Flow' blasts out and the crowd (if possible) boo louder as Leone walks out with the Extreme title draped over his shoulder, he stops at the top of the ramp and holds his title aloft as pyros shoot up each side of the stage before he continues to walk down the ramp. He climbs the stairs and into the ring through the ropes before climbing a turnbuckle and talking trash at the crowd pointing at his belt

H: and look at Leone, doesn't he make you proud to support this company, don't you feel proud to call this man one of your champions?

JT: He's good I suppose, but this man will no doubt want another crack to win his title back

The crowd jump to their feet as 'last resort' blasts from the speakers and Geoff Steel runs out to the cheers of the fans, he begins to walk down he ramp and tags the hands of the hands of the fans on either side. He goes to climb in the ring but backs away as Leone and Hart target him

JT: I think you can say that business has just picked up

'Born to fight' starts to play and Dicey walks out to a massive ovation as Steel smiles at his opponents in the ring. Dicey walks down the ramp and shakes hands with Steel, the two nod at each other and then run and slide in the ring. Dicey forces Leone into the corner with big right hands as Steel clotheslines Hart down to the mat he picks him up and puts him in the opposite corner. Both Steel and Dicey climb to the second rope and and begin to rain punches down as the crowd count along. They get to 10 and then and then both men Irish whip their opponents forcing them to smash into each other head first in the middle of the ring.

JT: WOW!!! What a start from Steel and Reilly

H: Cheats! They've taken advantage of their opponents before the referee rang the bell

JT: He did ring it, they just weren't quick enough

The referee forces Steel out of the ring as Dicey picks Leone of the mat. He backs him against the ropes and whips him across the ring and flattens him with a big boot, he climbs to the second rope and then jumps off driving an elbow through Leones chest before hooking his leg for the pin

Leone manages to get his shoulder up and Dicey gets to his feet. He stomps on him and then lifts him up and drags him over to the corner of the ring before tagging Steel in. Steel climbs in the ring and the two men kick Leone in the gut and then hit a double suplex and Steel goes for another pin

Leone kicks out again and Steel gets to his feet, he stalks Leone and as soon as he gets up he stumbles into a european uppercut which forces him to stagger back into the corner and Steel tags Dicey back in. They grab Leone by the arms and pull him out of the corner and hit a double clothesline. Dicey picks Leone up and wraps his arms aroundis waist and plants him with a belly to belly suplex

JT: Leone doesn't have any answers to the teamwork of Reilly and Steel

Dicey drops down and covers Leone

H: But he still kicks out. What a champion

Dicey looks down in disgust at Leone and drags him upto his feet, he backs him against the ropes and whips him across the ring and goes for a drop kick

H: NOBODY HOME!!!

JT: Is thisthe window of oppurtunity for Leone and Hart?

replays show Hart grabbing Leone as he bounces off the rope and Dicey crashing down to the mat holding his neck as the tag is made. Hart circles Dicey stalking him before dropping down over him and unleashing a barage of left and right hands as dicey tries to cover up. Hart uses the referees five count to inflict as much punishment as he can before getting back to his feet. He stalks Dicey waiting for him to get to his feet and then hits a running enziguri sending the Irishman back down to the mat and goes for the cover

JT: SHOULDER UP!!

Hart glares at the official and then motions for Dicey to get up again. As Dicey slowly gets to his feet Hart kicks him in the gut and then drops him face first with a DDT before hooking the leg again

JT: ANOTHER KICK OUT!!!!

H: OH HOW THE MOMENTUM HAS SHIFTED!!!! YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD TEAM DOWN

Hart gets back to his feet and tags Leone in who seems rested up and climbs into the ring. They lift Dicey up and whip him against the ropes and connect with a double body drop. Leone starts to talk trash to Dicey and cockily slaps him across the back of the head as he starts to struggle to his feet, Dicey reacts angrily and starts to force Leone backwards with big right hands but Leone quickly intervenes with a knee to the mid section breaking Reillys momentum and then follows up with a Russian leg sweep

H: Is this the win?

JT: Not yet!!! There's still life in Dicey Reilly

Leone waits for dicey to get to his feet and then backs him against the ropes, as dicey runs back Leone wraps his arms around the head and neck of Dicey and locks in the sleeper hold

H: Leone and Hart are singling out dicey, wear him down enough and then it'll be two against one, and I don't fancy Steels chances

Dicey starts to fade against the sleeper hold and drops slouched to the mat as the referee checks for the submission he holds his am in teh air and it drops straight to the mat, he lifts it in the air again and it drops straightback down

H: Put this one in the history books because this one's over

JT: NO IT ISN'T. AT THE THIRD TIME OF ASKING DICEY SURVIVES

A Dicey chant breaks out in the crowd as he slowly starts to battle up to a vertical base. Still with Leones arms locked around his head he lifts his opponent up and slowly begins to push him back into the corner where Steel stands with his arm outstretched. He lifts him again getting closer and closer to the corner

J: HE GOT THE TAG!!!!!!!!

Steel jumps in the ring and begins punching and kicking at Leone, he clotheslines him down to the mat and Leone quickly gets back up but is clotheslined again

JT: WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

H: HAHAHA, The referee is ordering steel out of the ring, Hart had him distracted and he missed the tag

Steel reluctantly exits the ring as Dicey uses the ropes to pull himself up. Leone walks over to Dicey who takes a wild swing but Leone ducks underneath and sends Reilly flying with a German suplex and he tags Hart in who runs at the ropes and springboards off hitting a moonsault straight into a pin

H: 1...........................2...................................3

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 03 May 2011, 12:27 am

JT: NO IT ISN'T STEEL HAS SAVED HIS PARTNER!!!

Hart gets up and starts arguing with Steel who the refree is trying to force out of the ring. With the referees back turned Leone grabs his title and climbs in the ring, he motions for Dicey to get to his feet

H: WHAT A HIT!!!

JT: BUT ON THE WRONG MAN, DICEY DUCKED OUT OF THE WAY OF THE CONTACT AND LEONE HAS DRILLED HART INSTEAD

Leone looks shocked and holds his head in his hands as Dicey hits him with a standing dropkick knocking him out of the ring. Harts staggers to his feet with blood flowing down his face and dicey kicks him in the midsection, he lifts him high in the suplex position and then stalls before he drops him head first to the mat and both men are down in the middle of the ring

JT: Both men trying to beat the count of 10

1.............................2........................................3....................................4

Hart begins to stir and looks toward his corner for the tag

Hart meets the outstretched hand of Leone who enters the ring and runs at steel knocking him off the apron before he can make the tag. He turns to face Dicey and laughs to himself as Dicey uses his leg to pull himself up. Leone grabs Dicey by the head and begins to shout trash at him before kicking him in the gut and setting him in position for his DDT finisher

JT: CRAICDOWN!!!!!!!!!! FROM NOWHERE

Both men are down again, Dicey starts to crawl across the mat to his corner but Leone grabs him around the leg after he has gingerly got up to his feet. Dicey gets back up and starts to hop on his standing leg before wrpping his leg around the back of Leones head and he collapses to the ground

JT: Come on Dicey, not far to go now....................YES!!!!!

Dicey gets the tag and the crowd erupt as steel enters the match, he runs at Leone and knocks him down with a clothesline and then hits a dropkick on hart who has ran back into the ring. leone gets up and is planted with a DDT and then he runs at Hart and knocks him out of the ring with a spear

JT: Stell has gone mad, he's destroying eerything that moves

Steel motions for Leone to get to his feet andkicks him in the gut as the referee is checking on Hart outside the ring who landed badly, Steel sets Leone between his legs for the Blade cutterbut leone drops to his knees and hits a low blow with the referees back turned but Dicey has got back in the ring as Leone gets back to his feet

JT: CRAICDOWN AGAIN!!!!

1.............................................2....................................................3

H: NO!!!! HART TO THE RESCUE

Dicey runs at Hart and clotheslines him to the outside taking himself over the top rope with him. Steel is in the middle of the ring circling Leone before grabbing him by the legs

JT: THE STEELWORKS ARE LOCKED IN!!!! LEONE HAS NOWHERE TO GO!!!!

The referee positions himself for the submission as Leone begins to struggle and tries to pull him across to the bottom rope he raises his arm in the air and swings for the bottom rope

JT: THAT'S IT. THE REFEREE HAS CALLED FOR THE BELL! LEONE HAS SUBMITTED.................WAIT WHAT THE??????????

As Leone is tapping Hart smashes a steel chair over the head of Geoff Steel

JT: What a sore loser

Dicey gets in the ring but is also met with a steel chair shot across teh skull and the two men lie in the middle of the ring with crimson across their faces. Hart lifts Leone up and the two start to exchange words about the loss, Hart points at his head where Leone had hit him with the title and Leone triesto defend himself. Hart accepts Leones apology who turns his back to walk off

JT: ANOTHER CHAIR SHOT!!!! THAT'S YOUR TAG PARTNER, THIS GUY IS CLASSLESS

H: HE ISN'T CLASSLESS HE JUST WANTS TO WIN AND ISN'T HAPPY WHEN HE DOESN'T, YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE THAT

JT:Lex Hart has lost it,we saw evidence of it earlier and now this confirms it...

HE:He is tired of being disrespected Jeff...I dont blame him...

Hart surveys the damage and then throws the chair at the mass of bodies on the floor before exiting the ring ignoring the boosof the crowd

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 03 May 2011, 12:27 am

*Christy James is shown standing with the 6CW Champion,GazzyD.The crowd pop as they see the champion.

Christy:GazzyD,first of all congratulations on last week defeating Daniel Reilly in an epic two out of three falls match!

GazzyD:Thank you Christy.It was one heck of a match,perhaps the best of my career and I commend Daniel Reilly for bringing the best out in me,he is a great competitor but there was no way i was losing the 6CW Title!

*The crowd cheer

Christy:Alot has been made of Perfect Jack's interference in that match but do you believe it had any bearing on the final outcome?

GazzyD:Not at all.You could say that Perfect Jack helped me out,but you could also remember that I had the match won before Oliver Keane got involved.Its all swings and roundabouts and you just have to be there to get the job done when the chance arises,that is what I did and what I will continue to do.I am sure both Jack and Reilly will put on a heck of a wrestling clinic at Final Dawn and I look forward to seeing it,but right now Im done with them...I have other things to concern myself with...

Christy:You are of course referring to your own match at Final Dawn,where you will defend the 6CW Title against Triple D?.How are you feeling ahead of that match,I mean after watching the emergence of Generation Zero over the past couple of weeks you must be apprehensive?

GazzyD:Apprehensive I may be but I still remain confident in my own abilities and I believe that I can get the job done.I have watched as Generation Zero have dismantled half of the lockeroom and I know I now have a bullseye on my chest...perhaps these are worrying times but I am not afraid and I never will be.I respect Duke Dyland Debadguy as an athlete but I know I can beat him in the squared circle...he may be the leader of this new faction but what I want to know is,how good is he when he goes it alone?

I dont really expect it to happen but I would love Triple D to put his money where his mouth is and face me,one on one at Final Dawn,with no outside interference...because I know should that happen,I will remain the 6CW Heavyweight Champion!

*The crowd cheer as Gazzy hoists the belt over his shoulder

Christy:And tonight you team with the 6CW Tag Team Champion,Frank Rook and Yarmouth Blade, to go up against Generation Zero.Are you prepared for this match?

GazzyD:I am always prepared for my matches,from the beginning of my career to now,I will always be prepared.Tonight I get a first hand look at the dangers that will be posed to me at Final Dawn,and for tonight at least I am pleased to have backup.I am a former tag team champion myself and I have been very impressed by the talents of Yarmouth Blade and Frank Rook...Generation Zero may have got by on bullying tactics so far but they are going to have to change it up tonight...because there is no way I,or my partners,will be bullied or intimidated.

Generation Zero said they want to be the leaders of this company,but for that to happen they need to hold the most precious possessions of this industry....and from where I am standing,they are severly lacking.

*Gazzy taps the 6CW Title and the crowd cheer as he nods at Christy and then walks off.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 03 May 2011, 12:28 am

Match 5
TV Title
Antoine Mason© vs Mark Matzko vs Anonymous

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen...........the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the 6CW TV CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

JT:Title action up now folks....Antoine Mason will lay the gold on the line against two of 6CW's most bitter enemies...

HE:Ridiculous match made by 6CW management...Antoine Mason's first defense of his TV Title and it is under triple threat rules...that means he doesnt even have to be pinned to lose the belt,how unfair is that?

The stage erupts into green and yellow pyros,a gun salute sounds out and then "New Day" roars from the speakers as the crowd cheer loud...

Announcer:Introducing first....the challengers......from Dallas,Texas....weighing in at 270 pounds....Maaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrk Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatzzzzzzzkkoooooooooooooo!

Matzko salutes the crowd and then walks down the stage and tags the fans hands.He nods his head and then climbs up into the ring.

JT:Mark Matzko is still yet to taste championship gold here in 6CW but its not for lack of effort...the most improved athlete in recent months and although entangled in a fierce battle with the mysterious Anonymous,I am sure he would love nothing better than to take the TV Title from his long-time nemesis,Antoine Mason.

Matzko bounces back against the ropes as the lights switch off completely and then electricity shoots through the rafters and sparks fly everywhere.Blue pyros explode from the stage and then a computer booting up noise fills the air and a monotone voice speaks..

"Welcome Anonymous
Accessing Files...
Decrypting Data....
We are online...
System Overload...
System Malfunction...
We are ready..."

Green lights blaze from the entranceway and then silver pyros explode as the stage lights up and the crowd stand in awe...

Mike Bird:......from Parts Unknown............weighing in at 195 pounds.................Annnnnnnnnnoooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyymoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuussssssssssss!

A giant perspex cube rolls out onto the stage and then the sides seem to evaporate as Anonymous steps out and walks down towards the ring.Mark Matzko glares from the ring and then beckons Anonymous on...

JT:These two superstars have been at loggerheads ever since Anonymous appearance over a month ago...we have seen tasers,steel chairs,steel steps involved and you just have to wonder what is going to happen next...

HE:What is going to happen next is that these two are going to find themselves on the wrong end of some serious beatdown from Antoine Mason in just a few moments...

Anonymous stares from the aisleway as Matzko continues to shout at him to get in the ring,the loudest boos yet ring out as "I came to play" roars into action and a hooded figure steps out onto the ramp...

Mike Bird:And their opponent..............from Baltimore,Maryland.........weighing in at pounds.........he is the current,reigning and defending 6CW TV Champion,.........."The FutureShock"....Annnnnnnnnntttttttoooooooooooiiiiiiinnnnnnnneeeeee Maaaaaaaaaasssssooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn!

The figure stands for a moment and then lowers its hood as the crowd gasp...

JT:What the....

HE:Look out Jeff...

The figure is wearing an Anonymous mask and begins to chuckle with laughter,both Matzko and Anonymous look on in surprise as Antoine Mason jumps the ringside barrier and slides in behind Matzko...

JT:It was all a rouse....Matzko has no idea...

Mason slams the TV Championship into the face of Matzko as he turns around.The referee signals for the bell as Mason hooks the leg....

HE:I think this is the most genius thing I have ever seen...

1.................................2........................................3!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HE:Got him!

JT:No,Anonymous broke it up...

HE:WHAT?....NO WAY!

Anonymous only just manages to break it up but the crowd cheer all the same.Mason staggers up and looks gobsmacked as he throws a punch at Anonymous but it is ducked and then Anonymous surprises him with a standing monkey flip that sends Mason into the ropes.Matzko is struggling to get to his feet as Anonymous grabs him...

JT:Overdrive(MVP's Playmaker).....that will do it...

.............Mason breaks it up!

HE:Mark Matzko is a sitting duck right now,he is struggling to recover...

JT:He was blasted in the face with the TV Title,is it any wonder...

Mason drags Anonymous up and kicks him in the stomach and whips him to the corner,he follows in with a clothesline but Anonymous gets both feet up and sends Mason rattling back...Anonymous highers himself up the ropes...

JT:Beautiful flying clothesline from Anonymous....perhaps an opening...

Mason struggles back up and Anonymous bounces off the ropes and hits a running dropkick that sends Mason through the ropes onto the apron.He clambers up as Anonymous runs and springboards onto the opposite ropes...

HE:Nice springboard dropkick and now Mason on the outside...

Mason hits the concrete floor from the missile dropkick and Anonymous watches him struggling on the outside and then runs off the opposite ropes...

JT:What the...SUICIDE DIVE!

The crowd applaud as Anonymous takes the champion down the suicide dive and then stands back up.He grabs Mason by the head and runs him forwards...BOOM!

HE:Straight into the steel steps...

JT:Anonymous taking Mason out of play,he wants to finish this with Matzko...

Matzko clings to the ropes and pulls himself up as Anonymous climbs onto the apron and up the ropes.He waits for Matzko to turn around and then leaps into a glorious crossbody...

JT:Matzko rolled through...

1..................2...........Anonymous kicks out.Both men get up and Anonymous pokes Matzko in the eyes and then whips him off the ropes,Matzko comes back as Anonymous lowers his head for a backdrop and Matzko drills him with a kick to the face and then a huge clothesline.Anonymous stumbles back up as Matzko hits him with a big vertical suplex............1.............2..........shoulder up!

JT:With Mason out of play for the time being all it needs is one of these men to score a decision over the other and we have a new champion...

HE:That is why I hate triple threat matches,so unfair on the champion...

Matzko grabs Anonymous and headbutts him back to the corner before running in with a spear-come-shoulder thrust.He lifts Anonymous onto the top rope and then climbs up after him..

JT:Dangerous position for both men to be in...Matzko thinking superplex....

HE:SUNSET POWERBOMB....FROM THE TOP!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Anonymous counters the superplex and flips over Matzko's back and powerbombs him to the mat below,both men are laid out hurt as Antoine Mason slides back in..

HE:The champ is here...

Anonymous is struggling but is the first up as Mason darts across and connects with a solid high knee to the face,sending Anonymous to the outside.He grabs Matzko and hits a faceplant suplex before going to the ropes and climbing up...

JT:Big risk from the champion....HEADBUTT!

Mason connects with the flying headbutt,he is momentarily disorientated as he gets up and then he sees Matzko crawling up and he springboards off the ropes...

HE:What a tornado DDT that was and we could have our winner....

1......2..........Anonymouw drags Mason from the ring and they brawl.Mason grabs the mask of Anonymous and yanks it but Anonymous keeps tight hold and then the champ takes advantage with a kick to the stomach and he hammers Anonymous' head against the announce desk...he then rams him backwards into the ring apron and front suplexes him across the steel steps...

HE:Antoine Mason returning the favour from earlier and we could be down to two again...

Mason trash talks Anonymous and then climbs onto the apron and back in the ring.He watches Matzko getting up in the corner and he runs in with a splash but Matzko ducks it and drags Mason out of the corner....

JT:Skull Crushing Facebuster...

1........2.....Mason kicks out.Matzko stands up and the crowd cheer him as he bounces back off the ropes and then connects with a jumping elbow drop.Mason holds his chest as he gets up and Matzko whips him off the ropes.Mason dodges the back elbow but as he comes back he is scooped up into a huge samoan drop...

JT:Matzko has found a second wind and he looks great...he wants this and you can feel it....

Mason staggers up and Matzko whips him into the corner and nails another spear-come-shoulder thrust.Mason staggers out and Matzko kicks him in the gut...

HE:MILITANTS...

Mason twists out of the DDT and looks for the Rockbottom but Matzko elbows him in the side of the head and then connects with a belly to belly suplex.............1.................2...........Mason kicks out again.Matzko stands up and he salutes the crowd,who cheer loud, and then pulls the champion up again...

JT:Matzko wanting a powerbomb here...

Mason is flipped up but jumps out of the powerbomb and then counters with a codebreaker that sends Matzko reeling back into the corner...he darts in after him but Matzko rolls away as Mason connects heavily with the ringpost...he struggles around as Matzko runs off the ropes...

JT:SPEAR....SPEAR....SPEAR!

Crowd:ONE..................TWO..................THR.OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anonymous nails a lionsault that breaks the pin up and the crowd groan.He waits for Matzko to get up...

HE:Pele...

Anonymous pele kicks Matzko in the temple,sending him crashing against the ropes and then back towards Anonymous....

HE:SWEET...

Matzko ducks the superkick and then throws Anonymous back over the top rope to the outside,Mason sneaks up behind Matzko....

JT:Rollup....

..................Matzko kicks out...

HE:Inches away and I think that was a slow count from the referee...

JT:Of course you did...

Both men scramble up and Mason looks for a dropkick but Matzko catches his legs and slams him into the mat before slingshotting him into the corner.Mason's face collides with the turnbuckle and then he spins around...

JT:Could be the beginning of the end....MILITANTS DDT!

Matzko gets ready to pull the trigger as Anonymous climbs back in the ring and levels him with a solid shot to the head with the ringbell.

HE:Brilliant and there are no DQ's under triple threat rules....

The crowd boo as Anonymous glares at Matzko,Antoine Mason breathes deep and then launches forwards...

JT:Blatant low-blow from Antoine Mason,but as my broadcast colleague quite rightly says...there are no disqualifications in this match...

Mason low-blows Anonymous and then throws him through the ropes to the outside before turning his attention to Mark Matzko...

HE:HOMICIDE ON THE 5'9!

Mason nails the rockbottom and hooks the leg as the crowd boo..............1................2....................3!

ding ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen........here is your winner.....and STILL 6CW TV Champion...........Annnnnnntttttttooooooooooooinnnnnnnneeeeeeee Maaaaaaaaaasoooooooooooon!

HE:Yes,I knew he would do it...

JT:Mason retains but only just...if it hadnt been for Anonymous and the ring bell,Mark Matzko would be the new champion....and everyone in this arena knows it...

HE:What does that matter?...Mason won and thats all that matters,you know it...I know it and even these dumb fans know it...

Antoine Mason grabs his belt and staggers into the aisleway,he looks delighted as he punches his chest and holds the championship in the air.The crowd boo him as he walks off and Anonymous climbs back in the ring...

JT:Oh what now...Mark Matzko is struggling to move and now this masked psycho is going to do even more damage...

The lights in the arena dim and then the monotone voice speaks out from the speakers...

"We have made our point...
Now We want to create our goal...
Identifying target...
Mark Matzko...
You our the choice...
We have watched...
We have examined...
We do not condone your former life as a war mongerer..
We shall make you pay for your sins...
We shall cleanse you...
We shall fix you...

Challenge made....
We await your response...

System lockdown..."

JT:What the heck was that...

The Anonymous continues to stare at Matzko and then the lights switch off completely and when they come back on,only Matzko is in the ring,Blood trickles down the bridge of his nose as he struggles up...

HE:Great win for Antoine Mason but this deal between Anonymous and Matzko,I dont think that is over by any stretch of the imagination...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 03 May 2011, 12:29 am

* A video begins to play.Dark Shadows pass over an empty room,the wall begin to ooze with blood and then it moves down a long deserted corridor as howling winds whip at the windows and slam the doors.A voice begins to speak..

Voice:In the darkness there lies things that you cannot know,in the darkness your deepest fears and your most terrifying nightmares become a reality.

*The scene moves outside and a crack of lightning illuminates the sky,a blood curdling scream is heard and then something flies past the camera as the winds begin to howl again.

Voice:Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide,fear emerges from the subconscious,it devours your senses and makes a mockery of your mind.

*Down a deserted street and the sound of heavy footfalls can be heard,we move down a dark alleyway as scurrying of rodents can be made out and then the scene emerges onto a long lane.The camera follows as statues of gargoyles appear from the shadows and in a nearby house a ghostly child watches on.

Voice:Where will this horror lead us?...Will anybody truly be safe,or are we all just pawns in a maniacal game?

*The camera goes through a swinging gate into the grounds of a large manor house.Shadows flash across the scenery and then up through the front door.A large dull thudding noise can be heard as the cameras move through the dark and dank hallways before arriving in a huge room.A figure is standing in the middle of the room,back turned to the camera.

Voice:Can the revelations of the past truly lead us into the light?...Or are we destined for eternal damnation?...Does this creature of the night hold the answers....

*A demented laugh fills the air as the figure raises its hands to skies and trembles with laughter.The screen fades out and blood red writing comes across the screen.

"He's coming"

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Main Event
GazzyD/Frank Rook/Yarmouth Blade vs Triple D/Jackson Black/Scorpion

The action is back at ringside as "One and Only" screams out and the crowd go wild for the arrival of the tag team champions.Yarmouth Blade sprints out and salutes the fans before Rook marches out to meet him.They tag the fans' hands as they walk down the rampway and climb into the ring...

JT:It is time for our main event folks and this is going to be a classic.Six man tag team action,the 6CW Champion and the Tag Team Champions go up against wrestling's hottest faction,Generation Zero!

HE:Its time for the world to recognise that Generation Zero are running this show...they will show tonight that they are ready to take over,no doubt about it...

JT:I reckon these guys have something to say about that....especially this man!

The arena roof almost blows off as "Airplanes" roars out and a jet of pyros shoot into the air.GazzyD sprints out and holds the 6CW Title aloft as the noise goes up another notch...

JT:The 6CW Champion,GazzyD.He is has been extremely confident ever since that historic night at Night of Glory and you cannot blame him...he has twice defeated Daniel Reilly and now he has a new challenge,in just less than two weeks he will battle Triple D...leader of Generation Zero...at 6CW Final Dawn.

HE:And the final dawn it shall be on GazzyD's title reign,he had his great moment at Night of Glory but real fairytales dont have happy endings and two weeks from now GazzyD will find that out...

Gazzy climbs into the ring and shakes hands with his partners as "Generation" blazes out and huge boos ring around the arena.Triple D slicks his hair back and smiles as Jackson Black and Scorpion flank him.They are dressed in red vests with a black "Z" across the front and they walk to the ring with purpose.Triple D jumps onto the apron as Scorpion and Black take the opposite sides...they watch their opponents...

JT:This is going to come to a head right here....Triple D has built this faction to be cold and calculating,the tag champs already know that from last week...but will they fare any better this time around with the champion on their side...

Generation Zero step into the ring and Rook and Blade fly towards them.Rook shoulders Scorpion back into the corner and decimates him with right hands before clotheslining him over the top rope and following...Jackson Black tries for a german suplex on Blade but Blade spins out and spinning heel kicks him to the floor...Black rolls from the ring as Blade grabs the top rope...

JT:VAULTING PLANCHA!

Blade takes out Scorpion and Black with the vaulting crossbody as the crowd cheer and Rook helps him up.

HE:But look who is left in the ring....

GazzyD holds the 6CW Title with one hand and then beckons Triple D forward with the other.He casts the belt aside as Triple D comes forwards and they begin to trade.Gazzy hammers Triple D back to the ropes but then Debadguy rakes his eyes,drawing big boos,and reverses their positions.He hammers away at Gazzy and then whips him across the ring...

HE:Triple D showing Gazzy who is boss...

JT:Handspring....huge back elbow!

Gazzy flips back off the ropes and wipes Triple D out with a huge elbow,getting big cheers from the crowd.He lifts Triple D up and kicks him back to the corner before whipping him to the opposite side...he runs across and then forward rolls and leaps into a brilliant monkey flip as Debadguy lands in the centre of the ring,Gazzy leaps up top...

JT:Gazzy feeling froggy already...

Jackson Black pushes Blade out of the way and jumps onto the apron.He grabs Gazzy's foot and crotches him on the top rope....Black then turns around and leaps back off the apron onto Rook...

JT:Rook caught him...OH WOW!

Frank Rook catches Black in midair and runs him backwards into the ringpost,he drops Black and then throws him across the floor as Blade runs across the ringside barrier and leaps off into a headscissors on Scorpion...

JT:The tag champs really taking it to Generation Zero on the outside...

HE:But look inside...not so good from that perspective...

Triple D recovers and climbs the ropes,he grabs Gazzy in a front facelock and delivers a big superplex before crawling into a cover...............1.......................2.................kickout!.Triple D stands up and nails several standing elbow drops before pulling Gazzy to his feet and uppercutting him back against the ropes...he whips Gazzy across the ring and looks for a backdrop...

JT:Sunset flip from GazzyD...

...............Triple D kicks out and rolls to his feet before grounding Gazzy with a huge clothesline.The crowd boo as he slicks back his hair again and then pulls Gazzy up and delivers a suplex,he swivels his hips and stands again before delivering a second...

HE:He likes these in threes...

JT:Not this time...

Gazzy slides off the back of the third attempt and counters with a backstabber.Both men lay on the mat and try to crawl towards their respective corners...

JT:A changing of the guard it would seem...

Rook gets tagged in and so does Scorpion.Both men mill around and then launch into a lockup.Rook hauls Scorpion to the corner and looks for a big back elbow but Scorpion ducks it and connects with several right hands...he looks for an irish whip but it is reversed with ease and he collides with the turnbuckle as Rook launches towards him and knocks him down with a clothesline...

JT:Frank Rook is one of the biggest superstars we have in 6CW and he is a handful for anyone,even Generation Zero...

Scorpion climbs back up and Rook grabs him and headbutts him back into the ropes,he whips Scorpion across the ring ease and then sends him flying with a huge backbody drop.Scorpion clutches his back and stands up as Rook kicks him in the stomach...

JT:He's thinking pumphandle already..

Jackson Black jumps into the ring and chopblocks Rook's knee as the crowd boo and the referee orders Black from the ring.Blade tries to intervene but is blocked off as Black takes over from Scorpion and works over the leg of Rook...he wishbones him three times and then sends repeated knees into the injured appendage....

JT:Jackson Black bringing the ground game into great use now and Frank Rook's already damaged leg is going to need some serious healing...

Black stands up and he somersaults into a legbreaker as Rook shouts in pain,Black gets back up and synches in a standing leglock and turns Rook's knee at a sickening angle...

HE:See this is what sets these guys apart Jeff...Jackson Black is a ring technician,he isnt just some rookie learning his trade...his is already defined goods with an amazing future ahead of him...

Rook grabs the ropes so Black releases and instead stomps on the injured knee,he places the leg on the bottom rope and then leaps up and drives all his body weight down into the knee.The referee warns him after three goes and Black laughs before tagging in Triple D...

HE:Here comes the number one contender...in just two weeks we will be calling this man champion Jeff...

JT:That remains to be seen,but for the time being he remains just the number one contender...

Triple D and Black drag Rook up and then nail a double kneebreaker as the big man falls down again.Triple D bounces against the ropes and connects with a big kneedrop to Rook's leg,he repeats several times before turning to GazzyD and Yarmouth Blade and trash talking them...

JT:Yarmouth Blade letting his heart rule his head here,he needs to stay composed...

Blade tries to get in the ring and the referee has to block him off as all three members of Generation Zero get in the ring and stomp on Rook.They leave the ring as the referee turns around and leave Jackson Black in the ring with the big man again...

HE:Rolling kneebar....you wont see anything better than that in MMA folks....pure submission genius...

Rook screams in pain as Black notches up the pressure and really goes to work.Rook slams his elbows into the mat to try and gain some leverage but Black increases the pressure...

JT:Jackson Black showing us why he is so highly thought of be Triple D...Frank Rook could tap out here....

Rook shouts "no" to the referee's questions and he reaches desperately for the ropes as Black twists his knee even more.Gazzy and Blade shout encouragement from the side...

HE:Rook has to tap out....he has nowhere to go....

JT:He's got the ropes...

Rook grabs the ropes and Black uses the four count before breaking.He rolls to his feet and immediately grabs Rook's leg and drags him back to the centre...

JT:Forgot he has two legs...

Rook boots out with his good leg and catches Black in the face,sending him backwards.Rook crawls towards his corner...

JT:Rook needs this tag...

Scorpion tags in on Black and leaps into the ring,he darts across and clotheslines Yarmouth Blade off the apron just in time before dragging Rook back to the centre of the ring and jawbreakering him to the canvass..

HE:See that is how a true team operates...Generation Zero sending their message loud and clear here...

Scorpion lets Rook try and get up before dropkicking his knee out from under him and then running off the ropes and kicking him in the temple...........1..............2............Rook kicks out.Scorpion pulls Rook up and european uppercuts him before dropkicking him back to the corner,he runs forward with a clothesline and then suplexes Rook to the mat and covers...........1................2..............shoulder up!

JT:Now Scorpion has his chance to shine...

Scorpion punches the mat repeatedly and then urges Rook to get to his feet,his eyes gleam with malice as he waits for his opponent to get up..

HE:The Scorpion is primed...DEATH STALKER!

Rook amazingly turns the stunner attempt into a huge full nelson slam and then collapses back on the mat.The crowd cheer and Yarmouth Blade shouts at his partner to crawl towards him...

JT:Both men need a tag but Rook is desperate....that leg of his cannot withstand too much more...

Both men crawl towards their respective corners and both Black and Blade stretch their arms out as far as they will go...

HE:Who is gonna get the tag...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

There are huge screams and cheers as Blade gets tagged in and he vaults over the top rope as Jackson Black is tagged in.Black misses with a clothesline and Blade immediately superkicks him in the face before ducking the onrushing Triple D and connects with a pele kick...Blade runs towards the ropes and springboards onto them before flying back into a double crossbody on Triple D and Black...The crowd are rocking as Blade gets up and he dodges Scorpion and takes him out with a standing hurricanrana...

JT:Amazing athleticism from Yarmouth Blade...I am never failed to be impressed by this youngster...

Jackson Black staggers up and Blade backs him against the ropes and looks for an irish whip,Black reverses it and Blade hits the ropes but ducks a shot on the comeback and then springboards onto the ropes...

JT:Moonsault takedown...how impressive was that....

Blade knocks Black down with the moonsault and then stands him and grabs his head...

HE:Not the powerbomb....

Blade flips Black into the air for the powerbomb as Triple D comes behind and german suplexes Blade...Black amazingly jumps out in midair and lands on his feet,he nods in thanks to his leader as the referee ushers the other members of Generation Zero from the ring and calms GazzyD down...Black laughs as he drags Blade up and gutwrench suplexes him across the ring........1............2............kickout.Black stands up and he waits for Blade to get up before kneeing him in the midsection and looking for a vertical suplex...Blade lands behind and attempts a russian legsweep but Black swings out and connects with a t-bone supex............1............2...........kickout!

HE:Jackson Black showing everyone that not only is he is a submmission specialist but a suplex supremo,...this guy is the total package...

Black places Blade in a headlock and pulls him up,Blade bounces against the ropes and pushes Black across the ring,Jackson comes back and Blade leapfrogs him before dropping on his back as Black comes back and using his legs to propel him across the ring...Black staggers up as Blade runs up the ropes and then dives off...

JT:What a tornado DDT that was....excellent move from Yarmouth Blade...

GazzyD claps his hands from the apron and shouts instructions to Blade,who then kicks up to his feet.Blade goes to the corner an vaults up,he watches as Black slowly rises to his feet...

JT:Blade is not afraid to take a risk or two...

Scorpion begins trash talking Blade,distracting him,as Black darts up the ropes and grabs Blade before delivering a huge belly to belly suplex from the top rope.

HE:Brilliant...

JT:Insane impact and I would not be surprised if that is we see here tonight...

...........kickout!

JT:Blade showing his heart to survive but he needs to make a tag...or a moment of magic...

Black drags Blade up and he slams hard right hands to the head and backs him against the ropes,he whips him across the ring and then lowers his head for a backdrop but Blade flips over him and hits the opposite ropes....

JT:Flying headscissors....precarious position for Black...619!

Black lands on the ropes and Blade connects with a 619,sending him back to the centre of the ring.Blade takes a moment and then springboards onto the ropes...

HE:Black dodged it....CHAOS THEORY...

Black moves and Blade lands on his feet but staggers as Black waistlocks him and then launches him into a chaos theory suplex,Blade amazingly lands on his feet and the runs forwards and connects with a shining wizard...it sends Black back against the ropes as Blade runs off the opposites...

HE:THEY WIPED EACH OTHER OUT...

Both men collide in the centre of the ring with big clotheslines and they lay out on the mat.Both corners shout encouragement and instructions...

JT::Both these guys need a tag...but who will make it...

HE:Here comes Triple D....

JT:THE CHAMP IS HERE!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The arena goes into uproar as Blade tags in GazzyD.He flips into the ring and Triple D takes a backwards step as GazzyD hammers him with solid rights and lefts before backing him onto the ropes...he sends him across the ring with an irish whip and then flapjacks him to the mat as he comes back...Gazzy runs and springboards into a moonsault but Triple D catches him on his shoulders...

HE:Here we go....NO!

Triple D tries to turn it into a death valley driver but Gazzy counters with a flying armdrag.Both men get up and Gazzy drop toe-holds Triple D as he runs forwards and then climbs the ropes...

JT:MISSILE DROPKICK!

Gazzy takes Triple D down with the flying clothesline as Scorpion gets in the ring and grabs the champion.He spins him around and kicks him in the stomach before flipping him up for a powerbomb...

JT:Rook with the big boot....

Frank Rook charges the ring and nails Scorpion with a big boot before hauling him from the ring and following him out.....Jackson Black sneaks back in and hauls Gazzy onto his shoulders....

HE:American slam....

Yarmouth Blade connects with a huge spear and begins to rain down punches on Jackson Black,they roll from the ring and brawl as Triple D and GazzyD are left in the ring...Gazzy staggers up and he pulls Triple D with him...

JT:look out in front of us...

Rook body presses Scorpion and drops him face-first onto the announce desk....Yarmouth Blade whips Jackson Black into the ringsteps as Gazzy underhooks Triple D...

JT:DEEP IMP...

Triple D fights out and he swipes Gazzy's legs before slingshotting him to the corner.He runs in and connects with a bodysplash before connecting with a vertical suplex....he hits another....and a third...

HE:D TO THE 3....This is it....

Triple D nails the three vertical suplexes and then goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes,he slicks his hair back as he smiles...

JT:Not often you see Triple D up here....SHOOTING STAR....

Gazzy rollls away at the last moment and Triple D drills himself into the canvass and rolls around in pain.Gazzy staggers up and then looks around at the fans and grabs Triple D...

JT:We all know what happens now...

Angealus sprints from behind the curtain and down the ramp as the crowd boo.Yarmouth Blade moonsaults off the ringside barrier but Scorpion and Black catch him and double slam him through the announce table as the crowd wince....they dropkick Rook in the knee and then perform a double kneebreaker across the steel steps...

JT:This whole thing is descending in front of us...

Angealus slides into the ring and the referee tries to stop him but he swings at GazzyD,the 6CW Champ ducks the shot and connects with a huge roundhouse kick....

HE:Dammit....

JT:Gazzy was ready for Generation Zero...

HE:DEBAD INTENTIONS!

................3!

HE:You were saying Jeff...?

"Generation" rings out and the crowd descend into huge boos as Triple D is declared the winner.He kneels over GazzyD and smiles as the rest of Generation Zero climb into the ring,Jackson Black is carrying the 6CW Heavyweight Title and he hands it to Triple D....who holds it into the air...

HE:You see that Jeff,that is a sight that you are going to have to get used to...Triple D is the future of this company,Generation Zero is the future and they have proved that here tonight....they have taken three champions and defeated them...

JT:Of course you are forgetting that they had an extra damn man...

HE:None of that matters,they won and they will continue to win.They are better than all the competition and the sooner you realise that the better...

JT:Folks this has been an excellent night of action,ended on a particular sour note...Generation Zero is leading the pack and you have to wonder if anyone can stop them...be sure to join us next week as we take one more step along the road to 6CW Final Dawn...goodnight!

The show goes off air with Generation Zero standing tall in the centre of the ring.The cameras show GazzyD,Frank Rook and Yarmouth Blade all laying on the floor.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down