The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 9th May 2011 Results

Go down

6CW Escalation 9th May 2011 Results Empty 6CW Escalation 9th May 2011 Results

Post by JJJohnson Mon 09 May 2011, 11:23 pm

*The show goes on air and the crowd pans around the arena as "I want it all" screams from the speakers and the sell-out crowd is going wild.Pyrotechnics explode into the rafters,every colour of the rainbow exploding into the air as the screen shows a plethora of signs in the crowd.

"Generation Zero are polluting my TV"
"Dicey is gonna kick Leone's ass"
"Reilly sucks"
"Perfect Jack is a wrestling god"
"IM GOING TO VEGAS BABY"
"6CW = True Wrestling"

JT:Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to monday night Escalation.We are just one week away from 6CW Final Dawn and what a show we have lined up for you here tonight....many feuds have time to develop on the road to Las Vegas...and what a main event,ten of 6CW's biggest stars will collide in a huge ten man tag team match...

HE:It certainly is going to be a night to remember as we head close to 6CW Final Dawn,I just cant wait to see how all of these guys shape up before sunday night.

JT:There isnt a whole lot more we can say folks....but im sure the 6CW superstars can say it a whole lot better..

*An advert plays for
6CW Final Dawn
Sunday May 15th 2011
Live from Mandalay Bay,Las Vegas

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 9th May 2011 Results Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 9th May 2011 Results

Post by JJJohnson Mon 09 May 2011, 11:23 pm

Match 1
Yarmouth Blade w/Frank Rook vs Jackson Black w/The Scorpion

JT: Generation Zero have been dominating ever since they're debuted a few weeks back, but lets see how they fare tonight on an even playing field.

H: You think it will make a difference? You really think that Yarmouth Blade has what it takes to beat Jackson Black? Not a chance

JT: Well time will tell, Yarmouth Blade too has been impressive and has tag team gold to show for it

'The one and only' blasts out of the speakers and the crowd erupt as Yarmouth Blade walks out with Frank Rook and the two hold their titles above their heads, they walk down to the ring and slide in under the bottom rope before climbing the opposite turnbuckles and holding their titles aloft again

JT: These two have made quite the impression on the tag scene, winning the titles from The Untouchables at Night of Glory

H: But that title reign is in severe danger with Generation Zero sniffing around

'Generation' begins to play as Jackson Black walks out with The scorpion, they both walk slowly down to the ring laughing off the taunts of the fans

JT: WOW! Just listen to these boos. Never has a faction bcome so hated this quickly

H: Jealousy Jeff, plain and simple

The referee orders Rook and Scorpion out of the ring and signals for the bell as the two men tie up in the middle of the ring. Black pushes Blade into the corner and then goes to hit Blade with a clothesline but Blade ducks underneath bounces off the ropes and then knocks Black down with a dropkick. Blade waits for Black to get back up and then knocks hm down with another dropkick, he mounts him and starts to rain down left and right punches as Black can only try and cover up. The referee counts to 5 and Blade stops just before risking a DQ. He gets to his feet and motions for Black to get up as the crowd go wild

JT: Blade is on fire here

Black stumbles to his feet and is metwith a kick to the gut. Blade grabs him round the head and drops him with a DDT before going for a pin

Black gets his shoulder off the mat and Blade gets up and continues to beat on Black with consecutive elbow drops. He grabs him by the head and then jumps back holding his face as Black gets a thumb to the eye. Blade staggers blindly and is knocked to the mat as Black hits him with a running enziguri. Black stalks Blade as he slowly gets up and then kicks him in the midsection and follows up with a fishermans suplex into a pin

H: Great suplex from Jackson Black, I thought that was the win

Black climbs to the second rope and waits for Blade to get up and then knocks him back to the mat with an axe handle. He picks Blade up and throws him across the ring with a T Bone suplex before going for another pin

H: This is it

JT: Kick out! Black thought he had it

Black in frustration grabs the leg of Blade and begins to kick and then drops his elbow across the ankle, he signals for the end to the crowd and then locks the ankle lock in the middle of the ring

JT: Troubling times for Blade, he's in the middle of the ring out of touching distance of the ropes.

H: And you were questioning if Black would have enough

Blade starts topull himself across the ring and tries to reach out for the ropes. His hand just falls short and then Black drags him back into the centre of teh ring. Rook is outside and starts a Yarmouth Blade chant. As his name spreads throughout the arena Blade starts to fight the submission again. He starts to push himself up and eventually gets up to a standing leg as Black refuses to let go of the ankle lock

JT:WOW!!! WHAT ATHLETICISM

Replays show Blade attempting an enziguri but Black ducks underneath. He lands on his foot again and then hits a spinning heel kick as the chants continue to build.

JT: You have to wonder howmuch that ankle lock has taken out of Blade though

Blade crawls over to the ropes and pulls himself up as Black slowly gets to his feet as well. The two men meet in the centre of the ring and begin to trade blows. Black starts to get the upper hand and then forces Blade onto the back foot, Blade ducks underneath a big right hand then bounces off the rope and hits a flying crossbody and hooks the leg

JT: SO CLOSE!!!!!!

Blade gets up and climbs to the top rope, he waits for Black to get to his feet and then jumps off

JT: HURRICANRANA!!!! 1...

SHOULDER UP AGAIN!! NO!!!!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 9th May 2011 Results Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 9th May 2011 Results

Post by JJJohnson Mon 09 May 2011, 11:24 pm

H: That was too close, come on Jackson

Blade picks up Black and kicks him in the stomach

JT: Another DDT

H: Nothern Lights suplex, what a reversal. Pin

JT: PHEW! What a reversal, Blade did well to get his shoulder up

H: He got lucky

JT: Both men giving their all in this one. EvenI'll admit Jackson Black looks good, proving he doesn't need Generation Zero behind him.

H: Aye but it doesn't hurt to have them their

Black gets up and drags Blade to his feet, he locks his hands around his waist and sends Blade flying with a German suplex

JT: Blade landed on his feet, you just can't take your eyes off this man

Blade runs at Black and aims a clotesline at him

H: Not so lucky this time

Black ducks under the clothesline and grabs Blade and sends him flying with a German suplex, he keeps his arms locked around and drags him to his feet hitting another German suplex

H; 3.....4.......5......6........7. This mans a suplex machine.7 German suplexes, nobody can kick out of that

JT: SHOULDER UP!!!!! HOW ON EARTH DID BLADE KICK OUT??

Black hitsthe mat in frustration and getsto his feet. He stands over the broken figure of Yarmouth Blade and bends down to pick him up

JT: 1.................2.......................... So close!!! What a move from Blade with the rol up pin

H: But not good enough

Black rushes to his feet but is knocked down by a flying shoulder barge by Blade, and again and again. Blade waits for Black to get to his feet and kicks him in the gut

JT: POWERBOMB!!! Blade has the victory

JT: YOU CHEATING!?!?!?!?

As the referees hand is coming down for the three Scorpion drags the official out of the ring to the boos of the crowd. The boos quickly tun to cheers as Rook uns round the ring and starts to fight with Scorpion

JT: AH COME ON!!!! This isn't fair

Angealus runs out from the back and clotheslines Rook in the back of the head knocking him to the ground. Angealus and Scorpion starts to stomp on Rook who is defenceless on the outside and then turn their attentions to Blade in the ring. Blade stares at the two men as they climb on to the apron and then into the ring

JT: Blades going for it

H: Big mistake.

Blade runs at Scorpion and starts to throw punches but the numbersgame quickly catches him up and the two men, along with a recovered Jackson Black start to beat up Blade in the middle of the ring. Rook slides in the ring but is quickly flattened by Angealus and the three men continue to beat down on the tag champs. Angealus lifts Rook to his feet and then pushes him in the direction of Scorpion

H: DEATH STALKER!!!!!!!!

JT: This isn't fair, we were having a good match until Generation Zero tipped the playing field in their favour

H: hahaha and they ain't finished yet

Angealus picks Blade up and tosses him to Jackson Black. The boos echo around the arena as Black picks Blade up

JT: An American Slam. What impact. Somebody has to do something about Generation Zero

The thre men stand with their arms raised looking down on the tag champs

JT: The picture doesn't tell the wholestory. Blade has won this match but you wouldn't be able to tell

H: Ladies and gentlemen, you are witnessing the most influential stable in 6CW history, and this is just the beginning

scene fades to commercial

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Antoine Mason is standing by with Christy James.Mason looks pleased with himself as he shoulders the TV Title.

Christy:Antoine,last week you successfully defended your TV Title against Anonymous and Mark Matzko.With just one week to go before Final Dawn,my question to you is,will you be making another defense?

Mason:And why would the hell would I wanna do something liike that?...I mean let us be real serious for a moment,last week I was once again proved that there aint never been a TV Champion like me.I am the greatest athlete in this business,I proved that last week and by concractual obligation I am required to prove that once a month.So fo' this month I am all defensed up...I whooped those sorry sons o' bitches asses and I walked out victorious.There aint nobody on this roster that can beat me...nobody that matches up to me...and because of that,I will be chillin and killin when we go to Las Vegas this weekend...the city that never sleeps and this homeboy aint gone be doing no sleeping...you feel me Christy?

*She rolls her eyes as he smirks

Mason:Yeah you know it bitch...so best wipe that look offa yo face....Final Dawn be a night off fo' this playa right here...but I will be there in person,bringing a little bit o' class to proceedings and just watching this amateur roster put on the best show they can...and if you find your hooker looking ass bored and wanting to see the sights in Vegas...then give me a holla...cos I got a sight you aint never gone forget...

*Mason clicks his tongue at Christy and walks off with a smirk and the crowd boo

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*A video begins to play

(The sound of Henry and Harold Lloyd commentating on past 6CW matches can be heard as a figure walks down a dimly lit corridor.On the wall are pictures of former 6CW stars,Cobra,Diesel,Median)

VO:There has been many historic figures that have walked through these hallowed halls,many moments that will live forever.

(Henry can be heard saying "Oh my god...for my money this is what makes 6CW the best federation in the world".The figure continues walking,past the cabinets full of 6CW Championships and the large hall of fame plaque)

VO:There have been those that acheived greatness,those that have dined with destiny and those that have watched as success slipped through their fingers time and time again.

(The figure walks to the end of the corridor and turns on their heel.Hidden by the shadows,they begin to speak)

???:My name is synonmous with 6CW....but yet these halls are scarce with memories of me....but that will all change...soon they will know....and soon I will be remembered...

(The figure's mouth curls into a smile as they back out of the room and switch off the light...Henry's voice can then be heard shouting...."He's back....oh for the love of god....HE'S BACK!")

May 15th 2011- Judgement Day!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 09 May 2011, 11:25 pm

Match 2
Angealus vs John Dice

JT: Welcome back to Escalation and up next we have John Dice going up against a member of Generation Zero… the High Flying Angealus

Henry: You forgot the most dominating group to ever grace these halls JT, Gen Zero are here and they have taken control

"The Angel and The Gambler " plays out as fans rise from their chairs and cheer as John Dice walks into shot and he feigns the rolling of dice and smiles as pyros explode and playing cards shoot into the air. The crowd cheer as he walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring

JT: What an ovation by the crowd here for Dice, they really have taken to him and Jack Frost since they joined us in 6CW

Henry: Well I hope the fans drink all of him in because when Internaio and Cerberus get hold of him and Frost well lets just say I don’t think there will be much left

JT: Well they will get their chance this Sunday when both teams meet in a Tornado Tables match which has brutal written all over it

Dice’s music stops as the lights go out, two strobe lights flash at either side of the entrance through the fog that has gathered as “The Lonely and Faded away” by Dax Johnson hits and Angealus walks through the fog to rapturous boo’s from the crowd he smiles at them before running down to the ring and sliding under the bottom rope

Henry: Gen Zero is in the house

JT: Ever since they announced their arrival here in 6CW, Generation Zero really have left they’re mark by taking out not just 1 superstar but 2

Henry: Well one and a bit, there was no way Percy was a star hahaha

The ref checks both men before calling for the bell

The two men circle the ring as the bell rings to start the match off, they continue to circle the ring until the crowd noise dies down slightly only for it to kick back up a notch as they lock up. Angealus drives Dice back slightly but Dice is quick to use his weight to maximum effect driving Angealus back into the centre of the ring. They go in for a 2nd lock up and this time Angealus gains and keeps the advantage backing Dice into the ropes. He whips Dice across the ring and goes for a dropkick but Dice builds up speed off the ropes and runs past him before Angealus can hit the dropkick. Somehow he lands on his feet and spins around to Dice running at him, he counters with a snap release belly-to-belly Suplex.

Dice gets up to his feet groggily and runs at Angealus again who knocks him down with a hip toss, Dice is up again and this time Angealus grabs him by the head and drives the head down into his knee, he stumbles back and Angealus drags Dice in and hits a neckbreaker.

Ref: 1....................2...Kick out!

Dice kicks out just after the two count, Angealus is quick to put him into a headlock and pull him to a vertical base, The Las Vegas native attempts a back Suplex but Angealus flips through the air and lands on his feet, he kicks away the left knee of the Dice lurching him onto one knee. Angealus then runs the ropes and wraps his knee around the head of Dice with a shining wizard.

Ref: 1....................2.........Kick out!

JT: Angealus started this match off the stronger of the two

Henry: Total Dominance

Angealus retreats and allows Dice to rise before throwing in some hard punches, Dice comes back with some punches of his own and immediately the two start slugging it out in the middle of the ring with the crowd cheering every shot from Dice. Dice manages to gain the advantage with a crafty poke to the eye. Angealus spins around blinded and Dice quickly continues with the hard shots backing Angealus towards the corner. Dice then drives Angealus’ head into the turnbuckle before stepping onto the apron he pushes Angealus out of the corner and then bounces off the ropes and hits a BIG clothesline knocking Angealus onto the canvas.

Ref: 1.......................2.........Kick out!

Angealus kick out at 2 ½, and Dice is quickly onto his feet and starts to stomp down on the head of Angealus. He then stops with the stomps and starts with some fist drops down into the face of Angealus. Dice hits 5 fists drops before pulling up Angealus and driving a boot deep into the stomach, Angealus keels over and Dice grabs him by the stomach before leaning backwards and hitting a sit down piledriver dropping Angealus right on his head.

JT: Game changer right there

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

Henry: Triple D has picked this group carefully and that just shows why

Dice puts Angealus into a seated rear waistlock and drags him up onto his feet where he drives some hard forearms into the back for good measure, Dice applies more pressure to Angealus’ wrist before hitting a German Suplex and bridging for the pin

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

JT: Great innovation there by John

Dice gets to his feet first and grabs hold of Angealus before whipping him hard into the turnbuckle, Angealus hits the corner and stumbles out groggily where he’s met by Dice who picks him up and hits a Samoan Drop and covers

Ref: 1…2kickout

JT: These 2 guys are giving it there all in there tonight, great showing

Dice rises to his feet and looks at the ref quizzically, the ref gestures that it was a 2 count, Dice turns around and gets nailed by a Roundhouse kick to the side of the head by Angealus, which drops Dice to the mat, Angealus stands and waits for Dice to get to his feet before running at the ropes and springboarding off the middle rope looking for a Tornado Hurricanrana but Dice holds on and Powerbombs Angealus to the mat, Dice holds on and hits another Powerbomb

JT: That’s 2…

Dice hits a third Powerbomb and collapses to the mat

JT: Dice nails The Trifecta come on pin him

Henry: He doesn’t have it in him

Dice crawls over and drapes his arm over Angealus

Ref and Crowd: 1…2…3

JT: He did it…what a match but there could only be one winner and that’s Johnny Dice

Henry: He got lucky

JT: Oh stop sulking

Dice slides out of the ring holding his head and makes his way to the back exhausted

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 09 May 2011, 11:25 pm

Christy James:My guest at this time....6CW's newest talent acquistion,Mason White!

*The crowd give a good reception as the muscly Mason walks into shot and smiles.

Christy:Mason,last week you made your debut here in 6CW,a night of mixed emotions for you no doubt.You won your match,against Angealus,but found yourself on the receiving end of a savage attack from Generation Zero.How are you feeling after last week and what are your plans when you get back into the ring?

White:Last week was a great night for me,the best of my career.I got to entertain the great 6CW fans and I hope I did a good job.I walked away victorious but as your quite rightly said,I took a beating aswell.But that will not deter me,that will not stop me,because I am here to make a name for myself,to make an impact and prove that I can go all the way.Generation Zero may have got the better of me last week but you dont keep a specimen like this...

*Mason flexes his biceps and kisses them as some of the crowd wolf whistle...

White:Down so easily....I will be back,and I will be back alot sooner than you think.Generation Zero may be making waves here in 6CW but they dont scare me...and when I get my chance,I will show them exactly what Mason White is all about...

*Yarmouth Blade and Frank Rook walk into shot,tag team titles on their shoulders.

Yarmouth:Hey there Mason...Yarmouth Blade....Frank Rook....6CW Tag Team Champions!

*They exchange handshakes

Yarmouth:Couldnt help but overhearing this conversation and wanted to get involved and tell you I am impressed.Me and Frank have been in this from the beginning,we have worked alongside Triple D and now against him...we want nothing more than to get back at him and his team of rookies....and anyone that shares our views is a certain ally...

*Mason White nods at both men

Rook:Yeah keep up the good work kid,Generation Zero like to hunt in packs and the more we can get on our side the better chance we have of overcoming them.

White:I appreciate that guys and I hope that sooner or later I will get a shot at gaining some revenge...

Christy:Well I think I can help out there...the Board of Directors asked me to inform you that this sunday at Final Dawn....it will be you,Mason White....one on one....with Angealus,of Generation Zero.

*Mason White smiles wide and Yarmouth Blade & Rook tag his shoulder before walking off.

White:Excellent....excellent!

*White fist pumps and walks off as the crowd give him a good reaction.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 09 May 2011, 11:26 pm

Match 3
Internecio/Cerberus vs The Untouchables V2

The action is back at ringside with The Untouchables in the ring.They stare up at the entranceway as a blaze of fire bursts from the rampway and the turnbuckles and Internecio & Cerberus enter the arena.The crowd boo as the two monster walk down the ramp towards the ring.They stare at their opponents and then climb onto the apron...

JT:Its been a few weeks since we the former tag team champions in action and I am not so sure they should have returned this week,Internecio and Cerberus are two very p.o'ed monsters and they will be looking for serious retribution here tonight,...

HE:Still no word on the whereabouts of Mr Jones but with Final Dawn just around the corner it will be interesting to see how these two behemoths can cope without their mouthpiece..

JT:They seemed very much out of their stride last week....one has to wonder how they will get on against such a veteran tag team...

The Untouchables stare at the monsters as the referee signals for the bell and the match begins.Internecio starts off with Cross,they lockup and Cross twists the arm of Internecio but is driven backwards into the corner.Internecio launches huge back elbows into the face of his opponent and then swivels around and drops him with a stiff uppercut.He rags Cross up and whips him off the ropes,Internecio drops his head and Cross stuns him with a kick to the face before running back off the ropes...

HE:Exceptional spinebuster from Internecio and now comes Cerberus..

Cerberus is tagged in and he drops several elbows to the chest of Cross before dragging him up by the head.He places Cross in a front facelock and looks for a brainbuster but Cross drops out the other side and pushes Cerberus into the corner.He nails a big running splash and then belly to belly suplexes Cerberus and tags in Angel...

JT:The Untouchables are a highly skilled tag team...they are no pushover for anyone...

They drag Cerberus up and double whip him into the corner before Angel knocks him down with a big clothesline.He goes to the corner and climbs the ropes...

HE:Angel showing that big man can fly...or not!

Angel jumps off the top rope but eats a huge big boot from Cerberus.He staggers back up and Cerberus waistlocks him into a german suplex....and then a second.....and a third.............1..............2..............kickout!

Cerberus drags Angel up and whips him into the corner,he tags in Internecio and both monsters stomp at Angel and then drag him out and nail a double suplex.Internecio stands and drops three elbow drops to the chest of Angel...............1..................2...............shoulder up!

JT:These two savages seem to have found abit more of a rythym here tonight...still not at their destructive best but impressive none the less..

Interncio pulls Angel up by the head and looks for a powerbomb but is backdropped by the Untouchable.Angel bounces off the ropes and nails a big clothesline on his opponent.He waits for Internecio to get back up and this time he scoop slams him to the mat and tags in Cross...they both wait for Internecio to get up and nails a powerbomb-neckbreaker combo as Cross covers.............1..................2........Interncio kicks out.

HE:The Untouchables finding a foothold in this match now....Internecio will need to regain some level of advantage if he wants his team to succeed...

Cross synches in a camel clutch but Internecio easily reaches his feet and runs his opponent backwards into the turnbuckle.He throws big back elbows but Cross ducks away and staggers into the centre of the ring...Internecio comes forwards but is kicked in the gut and then Cross hits an armbreaker and then looks for an armbar...

JT:Johnathan Cross is a submission specialist...not having so much look here though...

Internecio kicks his legs out and breaks the submission.They both scramble up and Cross moves in with a knee to the stomach and a gutwrench suplex...............1.................2............Internecio kicks out again as Cross tags Angel back in.Cross pulls Internecio up as Angel comes off the second rope and slams the point of his elbow into Internecio's head...Internecio sways and Angel hits an amazing choke lift into a sitout slam................1...............2........Internecio kicks out.

HE:Internecio is almost being dominated here...

Angel drags Internecio up and whips him into the corner,he charges in and hits a big splash before whipping Internecio to the opposite corner and repeating the process....

JT:Internecio moved.....CHOKESLAM!

Internecio dodges the splash this time and he hauls Angel through the air and drills him with the chokeslam.Cross jumps into the ring and clobbers Internecio from behind but he forgets about Cerberus,who lays in wait and then nails a ferocious f-5 as the crowd watch in awe....Cerberus grabs Cross as Internecio hauls up Angel...

HE:I think these two men have had enough....OH WOW!

Cerberus nails the Burn in Hell(Tigerbomb into a Tombstone) on Cross as Internecio destroys Angel with the Last Flight (Black Tiger Bomb).The Untouchables are unconscious as Internecio synches in the Porta of Abyssus (LeBell Lock) on Angel and applies maximum pressure...

JT:What a dominant display this is....Angel has no choice...

Angel taps out as the referee calls for the bell.Pyros burst from the turnbuckles as Internecio and Cerberus are declared the winners.They stand tall in the ring and look furious as they stare around...

HE:The monsters of destruction have destroyed the opposition and they have sent a huge message to Frosted Dice...

JT:They arent done by the looks of things...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Internecio and Cerberus both leave the ring,but lift up the ring apron and both bring out tables.Cerberus sets his up on the outside and Internecio throws his in the ring.Cerberus drags Johnathan Cross from the ring and...CRACK!...

HE:OH MY...

Cerberus chokeslams Cross through the table and leaves him in the wreckage as Internecio sets up his table and grabs Angel by the hair and pulls him up...

JT:WHAT A POWERBOMB!

HE:I think the message just got upgraded...Internecio and Cerberus are showing that they are more than ready for this sunday...

???:Hey....hey up here....hey fatheads!

*The crowd cheer as Jack Frost appears on the screen,he is smiling as he whirls around the chair with Mr Jones sat in it.Jones is struggling again and Frost laughs before kneeing him in the midesection.

Frost:I thought you to knuckleheads might want to take a look at this ugly specimen one final time before Final Dawn.Because he isnt going to be in your corner,to be quite honest he isnt going to be doing much at all...isnt that right Jonesey boy...

*Frost slaps Jones hard across the back and smiles as Internecio and Cerberus look thunderous.

Frost:Nice job you two did on the Untouchables,but that isnt going to be enought against Frosted Dice...we wont just roll over and give in....we have had more than enough of you two big dummies and I promise you a real royal ass kicking on sunday night...

(Crowd cheer)

Frost:But dont worry about Jones...as you can see,we are keeping him more than comfortable....well pretty much so anyway...something smells fishy!

*Frost walks out of shot for a moment and then walks back with a bucket in hand.He smiles at the camera and then at Mr Jones as he pours water and what appears to be fish meat all over him.The crowd laugh and cheer.

Frost:Wow that stinks....but no more than your horrid suit and your two big ugly clients...wave at the camera Jonesy...

*Frost grabs Jones' face and yanks it close to the screen.

Frost:You know I feel very happy about the little token gesture you guys gave us,putting the Untouchables through that table....and I feel like maybe we should give you something in return...

HE:What the hell is he doing....?

JT:I have no idea...

*Frost begins to untie the ropes binding Jones to the chair.He yanks him loose and knees him in the stomach again to quieten him.He walks out of shot again and then returns with a table as the crowd pop.Frost grins as he grabs Jones and lifts him onto his shoulders...Internecio and Cerberus are kicking the ropes and looking furious...

HE:No dont do it....OH NO!

*Frost body slams Jones through the table and leaves him lying in the wreckage on the floor as he turns back to the camera.

Frost:You picked the wrong guys to mess with and I promise you that you will rue the day....this right here...

*He points at Jones

Frost:This is just the beginning.....he isnt our real concern....but on sunday night at Final Dawn we will have our retribution....you will feel all the pain that we have...and you will know that Frosted Dice means business...

*The crowd cheer as Frost swells with his own anger and he aims a kick at Jones on the ground.

Frost:Oh and one last thing.....

*Frost smiles and then the crowd pop as John Dice appears over the ring barrier,behind Internecio and Cerberus.He climbs up on the apron...

HE:What has he got in his hands....OH NO!

The crowd cheer loud and laugh as Dice turns on the hosepipe in his hands and blasts the Monsters of Destruction with jets of water.They slip and slide before falling onto the mat as Dice continues to spray.Frost is laughing on the screen as Dice jumps down off the apron and enters the crowd again...

JT:John Dice making sure that Internecio and Cerberus are nice and cool heading into Final Dawn...

HE:Are they two guys off their heads?...I honestly think they have a death wish,as if it wasnt bad enough kidnapping Mr Jones...but then they challenged Internecio and Cerberus to a tables match,attacked them with steel chairs,blasted them with water,put Internecio through a table and savagely attacked Jones again....I just hope they are ready for sunday because I have a strong feeling they are going to get their behinds whooped good and proper...

JT:You could be right Henry...but Frosted Dice have showed no intimidation thus far and I dont think they will show any at Final Dawn...they believe they have the Monsters of Destruction's number...one thing is sure,its going to be mayhem this sunday.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Gerard Dubois appears on the screen and the crowd give a good reception as he speaks from behind his desk.

Gerard:Good evening 6CW....I dont want to take up too much of this fantastic show but I have been summoned to make some announcements on behalf of the Board of Directors,regarding Final Dawn.This sunday's pay per view extravaganza promises to be spectacular and it falls on me to complete the lineup for the show....last week on Escalation,Anonymous made a challenge to Mark Matzko....Matzko showed no hesitation in accepting and the powers that be have ruled that this match will be a STREET FIGHT!

*Crowd pop

Gerard:They have also ruled that Frank Rook and Yarmouth Blade will defend the 6CW Tag Team Titles against.....GENERATION ZERO!

*Crowd boo and chant "They suck"

Gerard:Dont shoot the messenger...and finally....the Extreme Title....Keith Leone will defend against.....Dicey Reilly....

*Crowd pop

Gerard:Geoff Steel...

*Crowd pop again...

Gerard:and LEX HART!

*The crowd boo Lex's name and Gerard shuffles some papers and looks back.

Gerard:That concludes the announcements and I am sure you will agree that 6CW Final Dawn promises to be a show that lives forever in the memory...thankyou for your time!

*The crowd cheer and chant "6C-Dub" over and over again.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*A video clip airs

(Lights flash from a lighthouse in the distance.Waves crash into the rocks and purple lightning illuminates the black sky.Swirling winds howl through the midnight air as a voice speaks)

VO:When the lights go out,when all the illuminations are extinguished, there is no telling what lurks in the dark.There is no telling the unimaginable fiends and ghouls that make the night their feeding ground.

(The scene changes to a huge iron gate that creeks open.The cameras enter a large,deserted, graveyard and flits between the headstones.The sound of crunching footsteps can be heard as another flash of lightning cracks the sky and throws shadows across the opening)

VO:In a chamber of misery and despair their lies a souless demon,a demon with bloodlust and terror on its mind.It lies in wait of one day,the day when the seal on its chamber shall be opened and the opportunity to wreak havoc becomes available once more.

(A large stone seal is shown on the screen and it seems to spin of its own accord.The huge stone seems to be unhinge itself and move upwards as a eerie,high pitched whistling noise emenates from it.A dark shadow moves from within and then a huge black mass moves forward,fluildy and lets out a huge roar)

VO:There is no sanctuary,there is no haven that will save you from the vengeace and the destruction that awaits.Someone has masterminded the unthinkable,a dark shadow has moved within and orchestrated the chain reaction that will lead to a fiery chaos.

(A figure moves down a sidestreet of a deserted town and the sound of footsteps grows louder.The camera follows as the figure turns up an alleyway and then enters an abandoned house.The house suddenly lights up,fire dances on the walls and smoke begins to pour from the open windows.The chimney is blowing out huge gusts of ash as the dark figure swoops out once more)

VO:6CW will never be the same,6CW will never recover,6CW is doomed!

(The figure begins to laugh with haunting eeriness.Blood red writing then oozes down the screen)

"HE'S COMING"

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 09 May 2011, 11:27 pm

Main Event
GazzyD/Perfect Jack/Dicey Reilly/Geoff Steel/Mark Matzko vs Triple D/Daniel Reilly/Keith Leone/Lex Hart/Anonymous

JT:Main event time guys and what a main event this is going to be....a blockbuster involving ten of the finest athletes in 6CW...ten men with different agendas and very personal vendettas,this could get ugly and it could happen very fast...

HE:Just six days from Final Dawn and things are heating up in a ferocious fashion....no way can the referee keeps this one under wraps,it just isnt possible...

"Burn in my light" screams out and the crowd boo as a demented looking Lex Hart walks onto the stage.He looks around at the fans,water runs down his head from his hair and he makes his way to the ring and climbs in.

JT:We have seen a very different side to Lex Hart recently,he seems to have become mentally unhinged and that makes him all the more dangerous.Six days from now he will challenge for the Extreme Champion and that is an environment he seems perfect for right now,but how will he cope tonight?

HE:And how will he cope on the same team as Keith Leone,not only will these guys fight next week but Lex layed out Leone last week with a steel chair,aswell as Dicey and Steel...

"Even Flow " plays out and Leone is halfway down the ramp,he glares at Lex and then rubs his hand along the Extreme Title.Lex paces the ring as Keith walks around and slowly climbs onto the apron..

JT:You can sense the mistrust between these guys,but they will need to put that aside for tonight if they want any chance of success...

"Broken Dreams" screams out and the boos continue as Daniel Reilly walks onto the stage.He looks extremely focused as he ignores the fans jibes and marches to the ring.He climbs in and goes to the ropes,he stares around the arena...

JT:Six days from now Daniel Reilly and his long time foe,Perfect Jack will go head to head in such an intense matchup.Submission rules and only one can walk away victorious...it will be interesting to see how those two square up tonight...

The arena goes dark and a glowing blue light zooms out from the stage,a blaze of electrical fire and then the Guy Fawkes mask appears on the screen.Underneath the words "We are Legion" appear and then green fireworks explode as the sound of a computer booting up sounds out...

HE:The most mysterious 6CW superstar as far back as I can ever remember....who the heck is this guy?...is there just one of them?....is it an army?...who the hell knows...

The lights come back on and Anonymous is standing on the announce table as the crowd look on in awe.He peers through his mask and then steps down from the table and climbs up the steel steps.The rest of his partners stare at him as he paces the apron...

JT:A great feud going on with Mark Matzko,never have I seen a superstar bring so much out of Matzko and their match at Final Dawn promises to be a slobberknocker if I ever saw one...

The loudest boos ring out as "Generation" screams out and a pyrotechnic display accompanies the arrival of Triple D.He slicks his hair back and laughs as the crowd's reaction,he spins on his heel and points at the name on his waistcoat

"Triple D
Generation Zero
Next 6CW Champion"

Triple D trash talks the fans and then climbs up onto the apron and into the ring.He cockily poses in the centre as the abuse continues...

HE:The number one contender is here,in just six days that man right there will be 6CW World Champion...you know it aswell Jeff...

JT:I dont know it at all...Triple D has a very good chance,of course, but GazzyD is an exceptional athlete and on his day he can beat anybody...

HE:Triple D pinned Gazzy fair and square last week and he will do it again this sunday,mark my words!

"Last Resort" whirls out and the crowd rise to their feet as Geoff Steel enters the arena.He points around and nods in thanks at his reception and then descends on the ring.He stares up at his opponents...

JT:Former Extreme Champion,Geoff Steel will get a chance to recapture the title he lost to Keith Leone this sunday at Final Dawn...last week on Escalation he forced Leone to tap out to the Steel Works and perhaps in less than a week's time he could do the same...

HE:No way,Leone may have slipped up last week but under "Extreme" conditions there is nobody that can match up to him...

JT:I know three guys that will be looking to disprove that point this sunday...and this guy is another of them...

"Born to Fight" blares out and the fans go wild as Dicey Reilly walks out onto the stage.He takes a swig of Jack Daniels and then joins Geoff in the aisleway.They nod in respect...

HE:They may be friends tonight but in six days they wont be...they will stab one another in the back without a moments hesitation...

The arena' roof almost blows of as "I am Perfection" roars out and Perfect Jack storms out.He removes his t-shirt and then storms down the ramp.He looks at Dicey and Steel before walking around the ring to get a good view of Reilly...

JT:Jack is fired up,this sunday in Las Vegas he has the chance to defeat Reilly once and for all...to make him submit in front of million's fans will be ultimate retribution...

HE:But his chances are short,Oliver Keane has devised a plan,I can tell.No way would the challenge have been set if Keane wasnt confident,Reilly has Jack's number and he will show that at Final Dawn...

"New Day" roars out and the cheers continue as Mark Matzko marches out,he salutes the adoring fans and then walks down the stage.His partners nod in respect but Matzko looks straight ahead and then sprints...

JT:Matzko doesnt want to wait...oh my...

Matzko slides straight into the ring and shoots into a takedown on Anonymous.He rallies in big rights and lefts as Jack,Dicey and Steel join the fight.9 men brawl in the ring as "Airplanes" roars out and the noise level increases again...

JT:And here comes the champion....we have our ten superstars....and the chaos has begun...

Gazzy comes sprinting out,he drops the 6CW Title in the aisleway as he jumps into the ring and joins the fray.Fists are flying everywhere as ten men brawl in the centre of the ring,Matzko and Anonymous tumble from the ring and continue to fight on the outside.Jack blocks shots from Reilly and then belly to belly suplexes him over the top rope and follows him out.Triple D tries to pull away but Gazzy grabs him by the hair and pulls him back into a kick to the stomach and a big uppercut...Lex and Dicey fights through the ropes and Dicey slams Lex's head against the announce table as Leone reverses Steel's irish whip and sends him crashing into the ring steps...

HE:This is utter madness...I told you there was no way this could be controlled...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anonymous and Matzko are fighting near the railings and Matzko clotheslines his foe over into the crowd and then follows.They brawl into the middle of the arena and the crowd is going wild as Matzko picks Anonymous up and slams him on the concrete floor.

HE:Where the heck are they going....this is a match!

JT:It doesnt resemble much of a match right now...

Perfect Jack tries to suplex Reilly on the outside but is poked in the eyes and they brawl out towards the ramp.Jack kicks Reilly in the stomach and looks for the Perfect Plex but Reilly spins out and drills Jack with a DDT onto the steel ramp.Keith Leone jams a steel chair into the ribcage of Dicey and then across his back before Steel runs out of nowhere...

HE:SPEAR...

JT:LOOKOUT!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Geoff Steel spears Leone up and over the announce table,both men lay in a heap on the concrete floor.Lex Hart grabs the groggy Dicey Reilly and tries to slam his head against the ringpost but Dicey blocks it,he elbows Lex in the midsection and then kicks his legs out from under him and then slingshots him into the ringpost...

JT:What a shot....this is chaos...

Lex sways on impact and lands on the floor.In the ring,GazzyD nails a top rope frankensteiner on Triple D.The crowd cheer as he kneels over Debadguy and punches repeatedly at his head and face.He stands up and then drags Triple D to a kneeling position..

JT:Gazzy looking for Deep Impact..

Triple D scuttles backwards and then backdrops Gazzy over the top rope to the outside.The 6CW Champion reacts quickly and grabs Triple D's legs and drags him out aswell,leading to a brawl in the aisleway.Perfect Jack and Reilly are fighting back towards the ring and Jack whips Reilly into the ring apron and then clotheslines him to the floor.

HE:This is crazy...where are Matzko and Anonymous?

The screen changes to the top of the arena,Matzko and Anonymous are still brawling in between the fans before Matzko slams Anonymous through a door into the backstage area.

JT:They are in the sales area...

Matzko drags Anonymous up and throws him into the popcorn machine before suplexing him on the hard floor.He stands up and then walks back to his opponent and grabs him by the face...

HE:Low-blow...but this match hasnt even started...

JT:No it hasnt...and I dont think it is likely to either...

Anonymous kicks Matzko between the legs and then struggles up.He runs Matzko face-first into the glass screen that has the ticket women behind it.Matzko sways and then Anonymous grabs a metal pole and cracks it over Matzko's skull...

JT:All of this will be legal this sunday aswell as these two men battle in a street fight...

Back at ringside,Lex Hart is bleeding from a cut above his eye as Dicey looks for the Craicdown.Lex backdrops Dicey onto the hard flooring and then grabs a steel chair from the announce area...

HE:Dicey about to get his brains scrambled....

CRACK....The chair slams against the ringpost as Dicey ducks,he punches Lex in the stomach and then rams his face against the ringpost again.Lex slumps across the steel steps and then Dicey grabs the steel chair...

JT:Dicey is going to crush Lex's skull...

Keith Leone is back up and he clatters into Dicey from behind before dragging him forwards and slamming him against the announce desk.He throws Dicey onto the table and climbs up himself...

JT:A very precarious position for these guys to be in...Leone thinking Evenflow DDT...OH WOW!

Geoff Steel launches a chair (ECW Style) through the air and it collides with Leone's skull,he sways off balance as Steel climbs up onto the table aswell...

HE:We need to get out of here Jeff...

JT:GERMAN SUPLEX THROUGH THE SPANISH TABLE....MY GOD THE CARNAGE!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

HE:Leone and Steel are out of this for sure...look at that....jesus how are they still breathing...

Dicey is still kneeling on the 6CW Announce table as Leone and Steel lay in the wreckage of the Spanish Announce table.Lex Hart staggers around and climbs up onto the table...

JT:Dicey got one reprieve....but maybe not another...

HE:He's thinking Jackhammer....not through our table....NO....No....dont do it.....

JT:OH MY GOD!

The crowd go wild again as Lex's Jackhammer is reversed by Dicey and he supexes Lex through the table,leaving both men crashed out.In the ring,Jack ducks a shot from Reilly and begins to destroy him with german suplexes.....one....two.....three.....four......five.............six......seven.........eight....

JT:Jack is a machine and he is dominating Daniel Reilly....a sign of things to come this sunday?

Jack hits the eighth german suplex and he lays on the floor as the crowd applaud him.He looks up at the sky and then drags himself up as Reilly lays motionless on the ground...

HE:I knew this match wouldnt work....how could it...

Gazzy follows Triple D up the ramp.Debadguy is retreating as Gazzy picks up the 6CW Title and follows him through the curtain.The cameras go in the back and both men are brawling through the function area,Gazzy reverses an irish whip and sends Triple D crashing into a table full of equipment.Triple D turns around and Gazzy slams the 6CW Title in his face...

JT:GazzyD is getting his own back on Triple D...

Gazzy grabs Debadguy by the hair and pulls him up before slamming him through a door into the parking lot.Triple D is on his back and tries to crawl away whilst pleading with Gazzy to leave him alone...

JT:Triple D wants none of the 6CW Champion...I have never seen GazzyD so riled up...

Back at ringside,Jack looks around at the sold-out crowd,who are on their feet applauding and then he smiles as he looks down at Reilly...

HE:OH NO....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JT:FIGURE FOUR LEGLOCK....THIS WILL DO IT AT FINAL DAWN...

Reilly is screaming in pain and tapping out furiously as Jack increases the pressure to a maximum and keeps the hold locked in.Reilly is in agony as Jack keeps the figure four in place...

HE:He is going to break his legs....this needs to be stopped...

The cameras cut back into the lobby where Anonymous has a 2x4 in hand and swings it at Matzko but misses as Matzko flapjacks him into a metal cabinet and then spins him around...

JT:MILITANTS...

Anonymous runs Matzko backwards and slams his head into a wall...Anonymous staggers backwards and then comes back...

HE:SWEET CHANOLOGY...

Matzko ducks as Anonymous superkicks the wall,he staggers around and Matzko drags a steel chair from the floor....SMACK!...he slams it into Anonymous' face and then throws the chair on the floor...

JT:MILITANTS DDT...ON THE CHAIR!

The crowd cheer as Matzko drills Anonymous on the concrete floor.He kneels over his opponent,a thunderous look on his face, and stares at the Guy Fawkes mask.

JT:Mark Matzko sending a message loud and clear to his mysterious foe....they will go to war this sunday at Final Dawn...

HE:I think the war started early....we have Matzjo and Anonymous trying to kill one another...right here in front of our feet we have Geoff Steel,Keith Leone,Dicey Reilly and Lex Hart all in a state of semi-consciousness....Perfect Jack is assaulting Reilly....

JT:But where are Triple D and GazzyD?

The action goes in the back again and Gazzy is slamming Triple D's face off every vehicle in the carpark.Triple D groggily falls to the floor...

HE:These guys are gonna finish each other off before we even get to Las Vegas...

JT:You might be right....what...

Suddenly,Jackson Black,Scorpion and Angealus flood the parking lot and attack GazzyD.They beat him down onto the floor and begin to stomp visciously on him.

JT:What the heck is this?,....this isnt right,this is a damn setup....Triple D lured Gazzy out here...

Scorpion drags Gazzy up and runs him backwards into a 4x4,he repeats the process twice more and then throws him to Jackson Black,who lifts Gazzy onto his shoulders and nails an American Slam(Green Bay Plunge) on the concrete.Angealus helps Triple D up and then he looks at Generation Zero...

Triple D:Get him over here....cmon....

JT:What on earth...

Triple D climbs onto the bonnet of a car and he waits as Generation Zero haul Gazzy onto it.They throw him towards their leader,who smiles and then picks up the 6CW Champion....

JT:Someone needs to get out there....OH CMON!

HE:JEEZ!

Triple D nails the D to the 5 (reverse tombstone) on the car,it cracks the windshield and gazzy is left motionless on the car as Generation Zero laugh.Triple D stares into the eyes of his opponent as Jackson Black hands him the 6CW Title....Triple D stands up on the bonnet,places his foot on Gazzy's chest and holds the championship in the air....

JT:Jesus christ....they have ambushed the 6CW Champion.....two weeks running now...

HE:Thats right Jeff....thats what you get with Generation Zero.They are the most dominant stable in 6CW history and GazzyD has received the message loud and clear...his days are numbered and that is the site you will see this sunday at Final Dawn...

JT:It looks increasingly likely....this sunday promises to be a pay per view event like no other...thats all we have time for guys...what an explosive show...be sure to join us on sunday for 6CW Final Dawn....goodnight!

*The show goes off the air with Triple D and Generation Zero standing over GazzyD.It shows the wreckage at ringside and Mark Matzko walking away from a unconscious Anonymous.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down