The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 5th September 2011

5 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation 5th September 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation 5th September 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 2:11 pm

Match 1
Josh Valour/Drake vs Internecio/Cerberus

Match 2
Lex Hart vs Keith Leone
On commentary:Dicey Reilly

Match 3
Frosted Dice vs Mr Kenty/???

Main Event
Geoff Steel/Mason White/Mike Hill vs Yarmouth Blade/Jackson Black/Michael Sweetwater

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 5th September 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 5th September 2011

Post by Guest Tue 30 Aug 2011, 10:50 am

The camera cuts to the backstage corridors where Christy James is standing by with a camera crew and microphone. Standing next to her is Keith Leone, wearing his usual grunge attire and hooded flannel shirt with his Extreme Title over his shoulder. Christy looks slightly nervously at Leone’s face under the hood before commencing the interview.

CJ: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am standing by with the 6CW Extreme Champion, Keith Leone. (Boos can be heard in the arena). Now Keith, last Monday on Escalation, you were pushed to your absolute limit when Josh Valour challenged you for that very championship sitting on your shoulder, and some people are claiming that without the interference of Cerberus, the match may have ended differently, what are your thoughts on that?

Leone: ...

CJ: Uh Keith? Are you ok?

Leone: Sorry Christy, I was just giving that idiotic question the answer it deserved. Were you watching the same match that I was participating in? I beat Valour down severely from the opening bell and the only chances he got to put in any offence was when I got too cocky and thought that I was fighting with a training dummy rather than an actual wrestler. Let’s face facts here about that matchup, I have more won more Hardcore/Extreme Title’s than anyone else in the 6CWF, I have had my skull crushed, ribs broken and most of my body lacerated, and yet I still stand before you with a title belt over my shoulder, Josh Valour on the other hand has done nothing in this company apart from getting beaten up week in and week out and soon enough Valour will realised that these losses aren’t educating him on wrestling, instead they are showing him that he’s just not cut out to be in the same company as a true wrestling great myself. Now onto Cerberus’ interference in the match, did I have anything to do with it? Not at all, it was a decision purely made by Cerberus and how it affected either man in the match was out of my control. All I will say about the matter was that both me and Valour were down when the incident occurred and Cerberus definitely made the right choice when he targeted Wannabe instead of myself.

CJ: With that aside though, the entire of the 6CWF were shocked by the return of Dicey Reilly after the match and now he is going to be the guest commentator in your match against Lex Hart at Escalation...

Leone: Let me just cut you off there Christy as I can already see where this is going. Yes hooray, the great Dicey Reilly, hero to these fans is back, ready to yet again try and beat me. What happened at Escalation was yet another cheap attack by Dicey on myself, that will as usual, be strangely forgotten by the fans and that will be remembered will be Dicey repeatedly punching me. What I have to say at the moment is this Dicey, why? Why come back after the beating you suffered at my hands and try all over again to take me down, when you and your friends know full well that fighting me is the worst and most dangerous idea you have ever gotten into that alcohol damaged brain of yours. Jill has tried to stop you already, your doctors have tried to stop you already, but unfortunately for you they failed and now it’s up to me to make sure that you don’t get back up this time and trust me, the next time we are face to face in the ring in a fair fight, you aren’t walking away.

But then onto that other topic you have brought up, my match at Escalation with Lex Hart. Now this could have been a fair and decent match if it weren’t for two factors, first of all Lex turning soft and coming crawling back to 6CW when our Board were the only people stupid enough to take him in, and secondly the Board yet again trying to screw me over by putting Dicey Reilly in a “commentating” role, because as everyone knows, a guy at ringside would never dream of getting involved in a match, especially when one of the combatants is clearly a man who he is seriously jealous and afraid of. If this was truly one on one, Lex wouldn’t stand a chance against me, he may be a former World Champion, but that was a long time ago and right now he is, like Dicey, a has-been, still trying to cut it in a company where I am in my prime and ready to take control. But no, the Board have already failed to get the title off of me this week so now it’s time to try and use a handicap method to take me down, frankly it’s sickening and disgusting and in any other line of business I could sue them for Wrongful Treatment in the Workplace, however the two men that they have fighting me are so pathetic that not even the harshest of judges would believe that I had a case. So instead all that will happen at Escalation is what happens every week, fans cheer my opponent and boo me, fans boo when I win and beat up my opponent and yet again overcome the odds that are stacked against me and the Board looks for a new way of trying to stop me the next week. Lex and Dicey, I’ll see the two of you at Escalation. This interview is over.

Keith Leone pushes roughly past Christy James and walks off down the corridor as Christy looks at Leone with a look of disbelief as she shakes her head before the camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 31 Aug 2011, 8:37 pm

“Numb” blasts out the speakers as the thousands in their seats begin to boo like crazy. Jackson Black arrogantly walks out onto the stage with his International Championship draped over his right shoulder. He laughs at the fans who are shouting abuse at him as he walks down the ramp towards the ring. Black then climbs into the ring after snatching a microphone off the ringside attendant and stands proud in the middle of the ring.

“Awwww, I do love you guys.”

The crowd crank up the boos to level 10 as they show their disgruntlement towards Black. He just laughs at them again before lifting the mic to his mouth.

“So, last week I once again proved to all you pathetic losers that I am worthy to have this belt over my shoulder. Mason White is now merely a name on the list of people that Jackson Black has made look amateur. You will all, however, sit on your fat asses and say that I cheated to win but I like to call it ‘thinking outside of the box’. The champion needs to do anything possible to hold on to his gold and it is just unfortunate that I had to reduce Mason’s sperm count in the process.”

Black laughs to himself in a mocking manner but the boos continue to come from the crowd.

“Added to my success in retaining the International Champion you were all treated to the extra piece of fantastic news that Gazzy D will not be with us for the next few months. Sweety and I proved that we are the top athletes in this company by putting a former world champion into the hospital and we quite frankly made it look easy. Like Alex said, we have cut the cancer, the disease from within Genesis and we can only get stronger. You can all sit in your chairs and boo us but the matter of the fact is that Genesis are here to stay.”

The crowd again cranks the level of boos up.

“We will continue to cut down every challenger with ultimate ease. We should our incredible strength when we made ridiculous ease of Daniel Reilly and Triple D. Seriously Duke, what the hell has happened to you man? I cannot believe that I once ’looked up to you. This past week at Escalation, a gauntlet was laid down to every member of this roster; get in the way of Genesis and you will pay the price. We aren’t taking any challenge lightly and if you really want to end up like Reilly and Gazzy then I suggest you hid away in your locker rooms and stay the heck away.”

Black throws the mic to the ground and the crowd boo again before “Numb” plays him out the arena.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 31 Aug 2011, 10:33 pm

The arena goes pitch black Your Middle Name Is Danger hits as the tron Flashs

The Arena is Stunned as does not know to cheer or to boo so remians in silence

The Tron shows a loading bar as the crowd cheer a woman's voice( computer ) can be heard "accessing Files"

VO: Access File Alpha H9

co: Accessing File Alpha H9

The tron opens the file as the video plays

The Video Shows a group of Freelancer Agents retreating from there target inside a enemy agent Base only to be stopped by a Dead end and ambushed by enemy troops

The Video stops and shows a man at his desk watching the agents who are in the dead end a woman goes to speak to him and asks

WO: What shall we do Director???

DI: Send Them In!

WO: Its to soon it does not stick to the plan!

DI: Send Them In!

The Video Switches back to the agents who look worried before a Explosion is heard caused by 4 other agents who are seen by the troops at the dead end they go to fight. the agents are seen falling to the fall and getting stomped on but finally manage to fight back and overpower the troops

The Video Pauses as the Director points to a Mystery Figure in the Video.

DI: Whos He?

CO: Sir that is Agent Manie

DI: Open all Files On Mr.Manie

CO: Opening all Files

The files are open but can not be seen due to the Director standing in the way he can be seen grinning as he shuts the Files

DI: His The One! Begin Project Freelancer!!!

The Tron starts to Flash as a Computers Voice is heard '' transmission Terminated'' as it does this the screen flashes again causing a Insane Voice to be heard echoing WE ARE THE META! followed by a evil laugh

the crowd are left in shock !

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 01 Sep 2011, 5:01 pm

The crowd in the arena are going wild, there's such signs as Kenty suck's, steel is our champ and Yarmouth is a dump, suddenly the lights go out in the arena and green pyrotechnic's go off at the top of the stage and soon as the lights come on the one and only hits and the crowd boo like crazy.

Yarmouth Blade comes out from behind the curtain holding one arm in the air Blade is wearing red boots, red trunks and a red t-shirt with big white letters on it reading The new 6cw champion and on the back it reads Yarmouth Blade.

Blade ignore the fans as he slowly walks down the ramp pointing to his t-shirt, Blade walks up the steel steps and in to the ring twirls round in a circle and then receive's a microphone from the ring announcer, Blade waits for the music to finish and for the crowd to settled down.

YB: Look who's the number one contender for the 6cw title, yes it's me Yarmouth Blade.

The crowd boo so loud Blade covers his ears up.

YB: Shut you ingrates, I told you last week I would be number one and look what happened.

Crowd boo even more.

YB: I beet 3 other guy's who thought they were better then Blade, They thought they could take me out in that match but no they could not, Blade will be your next 6cw champion of the world.

Crowd start the you suck chant.

HL: These people need to show some respect for the next champ.

JT: He gotta get passed Geoff Steel first.

YB: They all thought I was there just to make up the numbers, But they were wrong, I told them they should be careful of me but they did not listen and now Blade is the number one man and is gonna kick some butt.

Crowd boo even more.

YB: Tonight it's gonna be a 3 way tag team with that loser Geoff Steel, crowd cheer at the sound of his name, Mason White another loser, again the crowd cheer oh and one more loser in Mike Hill, again the crowd cheer.

They will face Jackson Black and Michael Sweetwater crowd chant they suck they suck and then of course your soon be 6cw world heavy weight champion Yarmouth Blade.

Crowd bumhole, bumhole!!!!!

YB: My team shall win with ease cos Steel is just a wanna be shizzo, Mason White is just a Muscle bound brainless monkey and Mike Hill, well he's just wants to go back down the hill with Jack and bloody Gill.

HL: I love this kid, he's just so good on the mic as well as in the ring too.

JT: No Henry, He's just a cocky little so and so.

YB: So with that been said I must get ready for my match cos you animal's just don't deserve to be in the same building as the one and only Yarmouth Blade.

The one and only hit's and Blade stands around the ring just laughing at all the fans as the chant the you suck chant.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 02 Sep 2011, 9:44 am

The tron flickers and the cameras cut to the backstage area where Christy James can be seen waiting in the interview area wearing a Destiny t-shirt and denim skirt, Christy has a smile on her face as she lifts the microphone to her lips.

CJ: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my very special guest at this time, a man who is no stranger to all of you and a person who is a very close friend of mine ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time the new 6CW world heavyweight champion Geoff Steel.

Cheers can be heard coming from the arena as Steel walks into shot; Geoff is wearing a smart suit and has the 6CW title over his shoulder. Steel hugs Christy and kisses her on the cheek before collecting his own microphone from a camera man.

CJ: Well Geoff I will start of by congratulating you on winning the 6CW world heavyweight championship has it finally sunk in yet that you have achieved your dream?

GS: In one word Christy No and I don’t think it ever will, I wake in the middle of the night thinking that this is all just some crazy dream so I’ve taken to keeping the title on my bedside table to remind me that this is not all a dream but reality. I will have to get used to the idea of me champion fast though as the hounds are already waiting at the gate waiting to get their claws into to me and take away my championship.

CJ: I believe your referring to the new number one contender Yarmouth Blade he has sure been vocal about cutting you rein short any thoughts ahead of your match at Destiny?

GS: First of all I would like to congratulate Blade on winning the triple threat match last week, anyone of the men involved that match could have walked out victorious but Blade found that extra something to ensure his title opportunity. That being said that is where my respect for Yarmouth Blade and his new found arrogance ends, ever since he decided that he was better than everyone else on the roster and turned his back on the people who pay his wages. At one point I would have been happy to team with Blade it wasn’t long ago we helped rid 6CW of Generation Zero, power does strange things to men at times though and it’s turned Blade into the kind of person I detest greedy, manipulative and disloyal and I will have no issues showing Blade just what being a champion means to me when we eventually face off for my title.

CJ: This coming week you face Yarmouth blade and two of the remaining member of Genesis in Jackson Black and Michael Sweetwater, How do you prepare for such a match Geoff?

GS: The same way I prepare for any match Christy stick to my training schedule, eat the right foods and try not to get involved in too much of the media frenzy, wrestling is not just a strength game you lose your head and you may as well not show up because you’re on a one way street to defeat. I have every confidence that the guys in my corner are more than capable of putting on a great show and claiming the victory.

CJ: Lastly Geoff, What’s your reaction to the news that GazzyD will be out of action indefinitely?

GS: As much as I dislike the decisions that Gazzy made the last few months, I hate to see any superstar injured and I wish him a speedy recovery. I’ve known Gazzy for a long time and there is no doubt in my mind that we will one day see the history maker back in 6CW hopefully with a brand new attitude.

CJ: Thank you for your time champ, and good luck on Monday

GS: Thanks Christy always a pleasure

Geoff then walks of set to more cheers from the crowd

CJ: Well that’s all folks; make sure you tune in to Escalation for what should be another night of twists and turns as we head towards Destiny.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 02 Sep 2011, 9:45 am

As Steel is just about to move away Yarmouth Blade comes into shot and the crowd boo loudly.

CJ: What do you want Blade this was an interview for MR Steel?

YB: Shut it tart and give me that microphone.

Blade snatches the microphone from the hands of Christy.

YB: Listen up you so called champion, It was me and me alone that helped get rid of Generation Zero but looking back I wish I hadn't cos they were a good thing to happen to 6cw, They had vision and class, unlike you, Steel, You are just trash and Blade love's to take out the trash and it start's with you on Escalation, And then am coming for the cold that you carry, That gold that will be shortly become the property of Yarmouth Blade.

The crowd boo loudly.

YB: You pamper to the losers in the arena, You praise them, you say they pay me my wages, May be they do, they should pay for the presence of the one and only.

CROWD: YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK.

YB: And they need to show me some respect for all I have done for them, I am the best technical wrestler in the dumb company, I always give my best, but it not for them it's for me and now look were I am, I am the number one contender for your title Steel and I will be the next world heavy weight champion of 6CW.

GS Hold on.....

YB: Did I ask you too speak, shut the hell up before I knock you out.

Steel get's right in the face of Blade and Blade smiles and hold's his arm 's in the air.

YB: Calm down, Calm down, This not the time or the place, the place is in the ring not out here in the corridor of this dump, So bring your best Steel cos your gonna need it.

Steel does sarcastic laugh to Blade which makes Blade mad and goes to sawing a punch at Steel but Steel duck's the punch and hit's Blade in the mouth with one of his own punch's, Blade rock's back a little and starts to back off.

YB: You will pay for that Steel you just watch.

GS: Get the hell out of here you loser.

Blade starts to walk away but then turn's round and Steel has picked up a Steel chair and Blade hold's his arms in the air and starts to walk away.

The crowd are cheering for Steel as Blade is seen disappearing round the corner.

HL: Wow a bit of tension back stage, this should be a great main event tonight.

JT: I think you could be right there Henry lets get it on.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat 03 Sep 2011, 11:52 am

(The action goes backstage where Jack Frost is sat in a lounge chair, he has a glass of clear liquid in one hand)

JF: Good morning my friends. Now many of you might be wondering where your Icelandic Enigma has been over the past few months and you deserve an answer. Well my friends that is an easy question to answer. Just look up at the wall...

(The camera pans upwards where a title belt is hanging on the wall)

JF: That my friends is the Icelandic Heavyweight Championship which yours truly regained two weeks ago making the Icelandic Enigma a 5 time Heavyweight Champion. But I hear you scream, what have you been doing for the week following your victory? Well my friends, a cold snap was a comin' through all over Europe as JD and myself partied our way through Paris, Milan, London, Madrid and of course my beloved Reykjavik. The enigma was quite easy to find those nights if you get my drift!

(Frost winks at the camera and flashes his trademark smile)

JF: And then on our return JD and yours truly bumped into JD's old gambling buddy who then made up the following...

(JF picks up a Frosted Dice emblazoned tablet and taps away for a few seconds before the following plays: http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-5555fa4f5901170ed44de8ef224c3d0a )

JF: Well what better way to announce the greatest Tag Team in the world who are well on our way to becoming your Unified 6CWF Tag Team Champions than with new A-List Entrance Music?

(JF takes a swig of his drink)

JF: Exactly. Until next time my friends

(JF raises his glass, winks and then flashes his trademark dashing smile as the camera fades)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down