The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 6th December 2011

+9
Bentyf1
AberdeenSteve
Paul Mac 6CW
President Trump
Lee
Steel
Cable
Blade
JJJohnson
13 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation 6th December 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation 6th December 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 28 Nov 2011, 10:46 pm

Match 1
Shaun Styles vs Kenji Hidari vs Mike Hill v Yarmouth Blade

Match 2
6CW Tag Team Titles
Genesis (c) vs Saviour Assassins

Match 3
Geoff Steel vs GazzyD

Match 4
Frosted Dice/Lex Hart/Dicey Reilly vs Dopant Zero/Wilson Maine/Cerberus

Main Event
Daniel Reilly vs Jackson Black w/Udo Berg

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 6th December 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 6th December 2011

Post by Blade Tue 29 Nov 2011, 1:05 pm

From Cable on 6cw.......

(The scene takes place in a 6CW Arena. The fans are excited and hyped from last night events.."Japan's National Anthem" blast straight through the PA as the 6CW fans erupt in a uproar of boo's. Out comes Team Japan leaded by Hidari Kenji accompanied by Tsukasa and Kenzaki are walking wearing tracksuits straight down to the ring. The fans boo loud as Team Japan ignores the fans and walk straight into the ring. Hidari holding the Japanese Flag plants in near the ring post....Japan's National Anthem dies as Hidari begins to speak unfortunately he's interrupted by the boo's in the Arena...)

(Hidari looks rather pleased)

Hidari- Last Night at the 5th Anniversary of Born in Fire you watch as Team Japan made history! I Hidari Kenji did what I said I was going to do! Action speaks louder than words and I proved that to each and everyone of you idiot leeches in this Arena tonight!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- If your too poor to order PPV and wonder know how I won take a look at the tron screen...

(Hidari points to the tron as a clip from last night appears)

Styles counters beautifully into a headscissors that sends Hidari crashing into the corner,before rushing in and connecting with a stiff shining wizard.He lifts Hidari up onto the top rope and then follows him up....Styles connects with stiff forearms to the head...

HE:Dangerous position for both men to be in..

Styles looks for a superplex but Hidari fights out and connects with stiff knife edge chops that knock Styles off balance.Hidari looks for a headbutt but Styles connects with a big uppercut and then grabs his opponent...

JT:SUPER...

HE:GENSHIN!

The crowd are stunned as Hidari battles his way out of the superplex and then lifts Styles onto his shoulders before nailing a massive gutbuster from the top rope.Hidari quickly rolls over and hooks both legs...

...........3!

JT:Forget about it...

The crowd are booing as "Hood Hop" plays out and the referee declares Kenji Hidari the winner.Replays document the best action of the match and then return live as Hidari is standing over Styles with an evil look on his face.

HE:6CW's fastest rising star does it again....what is next for this man?

JT:Great performance from both men but in the end it was Kenji Hidari who nailed that viscous gutbuster from on top and he finished it....fantastic bout...

(Hidari turns to hear the fans screaming in boo's)

Hidari- I WIPED THE FLOOR WITH SHAWN STYLES HELL I PUT HIM IN THE HOSPITAL! How Karma was it for Alex Walker to share the same fate when he went to visit Shawn Styles as well...Two for the price of one huh?? Alex Walker take your time slow because soon Team Japan will make its impact and demolish Genesis! Shawn Styles you overrated useless Talent on this roster I hope to never ever seen your face again in this ring you don't deserve to step in the ring with me because I am the fastest rising star in this company and I am the NEW BREED OF THIS COMPANY! I will get what I want and I will be your next International Champion in the near future!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Speaking of which there has been a power struggle withing the 6CW World.. Unfortunately Genesis...

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Genesis Now has the 6WF and 6CW Tag Titles and the International Championships and even adding a new member to their faction by the name of Udo Berg! Berg you maybe new around here but the fact still doesn't change if your ass is in my way of achieving Championship Gold in this company. I beat you single handy last week at Supershow and I certainly don't have a problem doing it again. My International Champion belongs around this waist. I will not stop until I get what I came here for!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Jackson Back you sonofabitch if you want competition you haven't faced me yet. It's already been a month for Team Japan and we are dominating this damn company..Hell Congrats to Dopant Zero even though they lost last night. These guys are the fourth team in all of 6CWF... These guys will destroy you Genesis! It will happen.. eventually Team Japan will takeover this damn company like it or not!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- As for Mike Hill..

The fans give a small pop

Hidari- Mike Hill you disappointed me! You had the potential to win that ladder match and steal something from Genesis and that was my International Championship. As you hold on to that title with a injured leg. You would've been force to wrestle against the man who can beat you in a matter of seconds and destroy you like I did to Shawn Styles. Now it seems thats there is no one else in line for a title shot....

SO JACKSON BLACK! HOW ABOUT PUTTING THAT TITLE ON THE LINE AGAINST ME? YOU CLAIM NOONE CAN TAKE THAT TITLE AWAY FROM YOUR WASTE? YOU CLAIM TO BE THE MOST DOMINATE SUPERSTAR IN ALL OF 6CW... I WANT TO PROVE THAT BECAUSE I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT THESE FANS WANT..... ONE THING I WILL AGREE ON IS THAT OUR CURRENT INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION IS BORING!

(The fans give off mix reactions)

Hidari- I only fight for myself and myself only and no one is in line for a title shot then how about it you and me? But there is another idiot in sight who I cannot forget about and thats Yarmouth Blade! Blade you UK idiot you lost the 6CW Television Title so a wrestler who's from 6WF. You lost to a wrestler that has no talent what so ever in this ring. To me 6WF Superstars are as low as Shawn Styles. All hype for no reason! I want competition I want to win and show to each and everyone of you idiots why I should be the next International Champion and TV Champion! Yarmouth Blade THAT IDIOT LOSES THE TV TITLE! Its time for me to bring it back and claim my International Title from Jackson Black!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Keep booing one of these days EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU PEOPLE WILL REALIZE THAT YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!

(The fans continue booing as Hidari passes the mic to Kenzaki)

Kenzaki- Last Night Dopant Zero showed you people why we are one of the top teams in all of 6CWF. Finishing in 4th we outlasted Dicey Rielly and Lex Hart, Th French Connection, Parasite Killers, Frosted Dice and Cerberus/Wilson Maine. Unfortunately the now former tag team champions Savoir Assassins defeated us and then went on to lose to the 6WF Tag Team Champions Uryu and Logan Kincade with the help from Genesis and seconds later those idiots loses the titles to Genesis! Kenty and Sweatwater. You didn't wrestle us and we want a shot at those Tag Team Belts!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Dopant Zero will get our Tag Team Shots like it or not and now Genesis since out the Tag Team Champions. Hunting Season just got easier because now you idiots are targets! We are hungrier than ever and what we want right now is our fist and Genesis throats!

(The fans give off a Mix Reaction)

Kenzaki- Just because you won those title again doesn't mean you'll have them for a long time you see Genesis! Take pictures, shine those titles, sleep with them because we are coming to get our shots like it or not. Genesis we're only warming up and this is only our first month well then imagine when we make it to a year with this company! Dopant Zero will be knocking on your door Genesis and I hope your ready to open up that challenge!

(Kenzaki hands the microphone to Tsukasa..he looks peed)

Tsukasa- DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING IT IS TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT GENESIS ARE THE UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!?? It must be stopped! EVER SINCE WE ARRIVED HERE IN 6CW GENESIS THIS AND GENESIS THAT!? I AM SICK OF HEARING GENESIS IS THE BEST THING THIS COMPANY HAS TO OFFER!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- I despise Michael Sweat Ass the most...Your think you can take me on? Huh? I am 6'7 and I am the most athletic wrestler on this damn roster put me in the ring with the best I don't care if its Steel or Blue Dragon I will take them all on and embarrass them in front of these fans! Dopant Zero will be your new Tag Team Champions and Team Japan will take over 6CW.

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- Boo all you want to because there is not a goddamn thing any of you people can do about that!

(Kenzaki takes the mic from Tsukasa)

Kenzaki- AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

(Japan's National Anthem blast once again through the Arena as Team Japan leaves the ring with the Japanese Flag...Team Japan walks up the ramp and into the curtain...scene fades away...)
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 29 Nov 2011, 1:05 pm

Suddenly the fans boo so loud that the roof comes of the arena, Red and white pyrotechnics blast of at the front of the stage and then the smoke clears and out comes Yarmouth Blade, Blade looks at the crowd and smiles as the hurl abuse at him he just smirks and then swaggers down to the ring.

Half way down the ring he pauses for moment to suck up the atmosphere and looks around at the fans who are give him the thumbs down sign, Blade laughs and then looks directly in to the ring , Blade continues to walk down the ramp and picks up a microphone that was left on the steel steps, He then walks up the steps and in to the ring though the middle rope, As the crowd continues to boo heavily.

YB: Kenji Hidari, Congratulations on your win at Born in Fire well done son, God job, Who was it you beat, Hang on don't tell me, Yes that's right, Shaun Styles the very same man I pinned 2 weeks ago in a tag match with that big oaf Udo Berg, Wow what a result!

And who in the hell do you think you are calling me an idiot, I am the best technical wrestler in 6cw, I am the best wrestler in the world damn it and you will show me some respect.

Now we have a four way match with me Yarmouth Blade, (crowd boo) You Kenji Hidari ( Crowd boo) Mike Hill (crowd gives a huge cheer) And that now good loser who is Shaun Styles (crowd again gives out a huge cheer), Don't think for one second that I am afraid of your team Japan buddy's, why do you think I came out here and faced all of you in this very ring, To prove to you and the rest of these loser's in the arena that I am winner, Blade will get his gold back around his waist, Blade will become a champion wants more, Blade is still the best champion the world has ever seen.

Crowd start doing the you suck chant.

You see Hidari, These people have paid to see me, No one else just me cos they know what I can do, They no I have what it takes to win at all cost, If that means smashing some one over the head with a steel pipe then so be it, I will do any think to win a match and get back to the top of the tree were I belong.

Crowd continue the you suck chant.

If Mike Hill and loser Styles wants to team up together and try and take me out of the match I don't give a damn cos there will be only one winner and that will be me Yarmouth Blade, Your greatest champion of all time.

Once I have taken care of those tow idiots I will come after you Hidari, Take you down and get the victory that I deserve, There is nothing you Hill, Styles or these stupid animals in this arena can do to stop me from winning.

Fear then blast's out of the arena speakers and the Crowd boo as Blade then holds one arm in the air and taunts the fans on the front row.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Wed 30 Nov 2011, 2:38 am

Hidari Kenji RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene takes place backstage after the events of Team Japan's in ring segment... 6CW Cameras and reporters run up to the Team Japan's locker room and knock on the door opens up Hidari Kenji who walks straight through the crowd of officials and reporters. He slams the Team Japan locker room door hard as he walks off..

6CW Reporter- Hidari!! Hidari!! How do you feel about the upcoming match that you have schedule next Tuesday against Yarmouth Blade...

(Hidari cuts the reporter off)

Hidari- Stop right there... Yarmouth Blade...Yarmouth Blade??..Yarmouth Blade??...Yarmouth Blade...Yarmouth Blade

(Hidari walks off still repeating Yarmouth Blade's name over and over again until he reaches the curtains and out into the Arena.. Hood Hop hits the speakers as Hidari Kenji looks puzzled. He walks down the ramp in into the ring....)

Hidari- Cut my music off you parasite!

("Hood Hop" dies the fans are booing loudly)

Hidari- YARMOUTH BLADE!! You don't understand don't you? You lost your 6CW tv title to a 6WF Superstar! How dare you say you will reclaim where you left off at and once again earn a championship match!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Yarmouth Blade! YOU DROPPED THE BALL YOU IDIOT! You will never get back up to the top of the tree! Your time is up and its time for the New Breed of 6CW to step up and take the thorn and unlike you I can actually get the job done. Unless you stupid fans want to witness this so call greatest technical champion in all of 6CW to receive another title shot be my guess

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Blade it doesn't matter how you look at the situation as! You lost I won a match at Born in Fire last night you will never get in my way of me winning my International CHAMPIONSHIP belt and its no a damn thing you ...Genesis, Alex Walker or any of those COCKROACHES CAN DO ABOUT IT IN THAT DAMN LOCKER ROOM! Blade you looking at a future International Champion and its hasn't even been a month yet! How long did it take you to win a title belt?

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Well Self Proclaim Greatest Wrestler Alive I don't see no belts around and and I certain don't see a medal on you and you claim you will fight to get you way well LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT YOU EUROPEAN TRASH! I ALSO GET WHAT I WANT AND IF I WANT YARMOUTHS BLADE BLOOD ON MY HANDS I WILL GET YOUR BLOOD ON MY HANDS! AFTER I'M FINISH WITH THIS TUESDAY!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Blade you are not important your as low as Shanw Styles and Mike Hill! Your in my way from me becoming what I desire most in this company and thats a shot! Once I get that shot YOU! SHAWN STYLES! MIKE HILL..GEOFF STEEL..RAPTURE...JACKSON BLACK! GENESIS AND THE REST OF THOSE DAMN IDIOTS WILL REALIZE THAT TEAM JAPAN WILL DOMINATE THIS COMPANY AND WE WILL DOMINATE 6WF AS WELL!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- There is not a goddamn thing any of you can do about that..Team Japan we TAKE WHAT WE WANT....Team Japan..WE ATTACK WHO WE WANT...So Blade your a target and I hope you don't show up for Escalation because you don't want to cross paths with me! I will take you out! Until your irrelevant to this company! Your getting old..washed up and if you think you can reclaim what you lost in the first place you as predictable as Shawn Styles! You will never reclaim what you lost in the first place! The Television Championship and International Championship will both look great with my hands on them! And trust this is not a fairy tale Blade! THIS IS REALITY!

6CW Official- Now Hidari how do you feel about your other opponents being Mike Hill and...

Hidari- Wait? Mike Hill Mike Hill the loser who let Jackson Black return after a 3-0 lead in the most boring International Championship bout we had ever since Jackson Black won the title... Mike Hill you at the bottom of the list your irrelevant to me and me squashing you just like Jackson Black will prove to each and everyone of these damn ants that I deserve to be in the title hunt hell I deserve to battle for a International Championship! But make matters worse I would love to rub it in the face of Yarmouth Blade that I cannot not be beaten when I destroy Rapture and add The Television Championship under the era of Team Japan!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You see out of all these idiots in 6CWF I respected you Mike Hill I wanted you to suceed and win the big International Champion on one leg but Jackson Black seem to be too much to handle! Thats why Mike Hill you've been replaced! Replaced by your Future International Champion ME! HIDARI KENJI! I will prove to Mike Hill that its easy to defeat you competition if your AMERICAN!

(The fans boo)

6CW Official- Now what about Shawn Styles

Hidari- Shawn Styles who? Shawn Styles has been suffering from that loss I gave to him last night.. You see my defeat over Shawn Styles was just a stepping stone.. He got in the way of me achieving championship gold and he suffer terrible from a Avalanche Genshin!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- MIKE HILL YOUR IN THE WAY FOR ACHIEVING CHAMPIONSHIP GOLD YOU WILL SUFFER FROM A GENSHIN AND A BEAT DOWN... YOUR LEG IS FRAGILE ITS TIME FOR YOU TO HANG UP THE BOOTS... YARMOUTH BLADE YOU ARE IN THE WAY OF ME ACHIEVING WHAT I DESIRE MOST IN THIS COMPANY.. I AM HUNGRY BLADE I GUESS YOU WEREN'T HUNGRY ENOUGH WHEN YOU LOST TO RAPTURE! YARMOUTH YOU WILL GET HURT AND YOU WILL FEEL A GENSHIN AND YOU WILL! AND I MEAN YOU WILL LOSE THIS COMING ESCALATION! YOUR BLOOD WILL BE ON MY HANDS!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- AND THATS THE DAMN TRUTH!

(Hidari shoves the 6CW Official out the way and pushes the camera man he leaves the ring as Hood Hop blast through the Arena...scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 30 Nov 2011, 7:43 pm

The cameras cut to the backstage area where we join Christy James roaming the corridors looking for a hot scoop. Christy has a pink microphone in her hand and is wearing a 6CW T-shirt and a short skirt. As Christy continues in her search she turns a corner only to find Geoff Steel stood in her way wearing a hooded training top and long shorts there is a gym bag on the floor at the side of him, Steel is participating in a telephone conversation but acknowledges Christy’s arrival with a hand gesture before continuing with his call.

GS: Yeah Born In Fire went exactly to plan, I left with my reign as 6CW champ in tact what more could I ask for?

Steel waits as the person on the other end of the phone responds

GS: Once more thanks so much for the support, I don’t know how I would have got through it without your help.

Steel pauses once more

GS: I will call you later and we can discuss things in a little more detail I’m a little caught up right now

Steel then hangs up the phone and places it in his pocket, he then greets Christy with a hug before taking a step back.

GS: Christy darling what a pleasant surprise I apologise for making you wait like that it was a rather important call that I just had to take.

CJ: Evening Geoff it was no bother, who was so important that it just couldn’t wait?

GS: No one you would know Christy just a personal friend nothing for you to worry yourself about you’re still my number one girl around here.

Christy blushes and flutters her eyelids

CJ: I almost forgot congratulations on your win at Born in Fire it sure was an entertaining match, I was on the edge of my seat until the very end.

GS: Thanks Christy that match took a lot out of me and there was points during where I was beginning to doubt myself, im struggling to fathom myself where I managed to find that extra quantum of energy to finally pick up the victory. Even though I may have won Christy Blue Dragon and Keith deserve a lot of respect for their part in that spectacle. I told everyone before the match just how much being a champion means to me and how I was prepared to put my life on the line to ensure I left the ppv with my championship. Hopefully my win will in some way prove the doubters wrong who wrote me off before the match and questioned my credentials, inside this chest beats the heart of a champion and a true champion believes in himself and his abilities.

CJ: Surely Geoff even you have to admit until Genesis interrupted it look like Keith had the victory in the palm of his hand only for it to be snatched away.

GS: At the point match where Genesis interrupted I don’t think I was on this planet having tasted Keiths bunions when he almost kicked my head off, when I did finally begin to come around all I saw was Blue Dragons lifeless body and Keith was nowhere instinct kicked in and I managed to just about get the pin. I knew nothing of the Genesis attack until I saw the replays on the big screen I was just as shocked as anyone else you could see it on my face, that being said though I suppose what people really want to know is if I would have done anything different given the knowledge I have now. Its difficult to answer that question as much as my morals are telling me that I should have helped Keith fight off Genesis, the other part of me is thinking if the roles were reversed and it was Genesis attacking me would Keith even think twice of coming to my aid I must say I have my doubts. The Keith I have come to know would have looked on in joy and claimed the title for himself so you see my predicament Christy.

CJ: There will be no stopping Keith now in his talk of Conspiracy and what happened at Born in Fire must have been like pouring petrol on an already raging fire.

GS: It wouldn’t surprise me if Keith is already making his way to the ring to tell everybody that he was right and we were all fools for not believing him when he first started this escapade, Im not blind though and even I have got to say it seems like Genesis are definitely trying to cover something up and old Keithy boy seems to have them rattled why else would they go to such lengths to ensure he didnt get the power he was craving for.

CJ: Now don’t take this the wrong way Geoff but and I am sure Keith will approach it in a more direct manner, you benefitted heavily from the Genesis attack and I’ve heard whispers in the back and people are saying that you may have something to do with the attacks on Keith. I don’t for one second believe what they are saying but I can see how they may have come to that conclusion.

GS: Christy I am well aware of how the situation looks and I know right now Keith will probably be out for blood with me most likely his new number one target. I want to reassure my fans and everybody on the roster with a similar opinion the attacks on Leone have had in no shape or form anything to do with myself. I have had my fair share of issues with Genesis in the past and I still do not approve of the approach they take to gain success, I am of the same opinion as Keith that 6CW is best rid of them and I hope that people can see that. Leone if you’re hearing this as much as I don’t think you will take any notice, I wish you good luck in finding however is behind all this but it also comes with a warning don’t make the mistake of making me an enemy as well otherwise you will be fighting the battle form all sides.

CJ: Thanks for your time Geoff I will let you get on with your training

Geoff Simply picks up his gym bag and nods and goes on his way down the corridor as Christy James looks on slightly bemused as the scene fades.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Wed 30 Nov 2011, 7:58 pm

Dopant Zero RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place in a 6CW Ring. The fans are packed and excited from the events last night at Born in Fire... "Breathe" blast through the speakers as Dopant Zero walks out from the curtains and down the ramp. the fans are booing as Tsukasa and Kenzaki ignores the fans. Both men walk into the ring with mics in their hands.."Breathe" dies down..)

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- Last Night you watch as Dopant Zero out lasted 5 other Tag Teams in the turnoil match. Dopant Zero is on a rise and we are a step closer to winning the tag team championships of this company! It will happen eventually! Savior Assassins, Uryu/Logan Kincade and Genesis! GENESIS ESPECIALLY! You don't deserve those belts! Dopant Zero hopes that you don't make it to see 2012 with those Tag Team Title Belts!

(The fans give off a mix reaction)

Tsukasa- GENESIS YOU HAVE BEEN A PAIN IN THE ASS SINCE WE ARRIVED HERE ON THE SCENE! All the attention is on Genesis Ass Sweat and Kenny...Ass Sweat and Kenny...Ass Sweat and Kenny Its annoying!

(Kenzaki cuts Tsukasa off)

Kenzaki- Sweatwater and Kenty

Tsukasa- WHO GIVES A DAMN!

(The fans laugh)

Tsukasa- With a name like those how dare you call yourself the Undisputed Tag Team Champions.. Dopant Zero is on a rise and we are dominating this tag team competition.. Soon we will win those belts and there is not a goddamn thing you or these idiots in the Arena tonight...

(The fans cut Tsukasa off with boo's)

Tsukasa- THERE IS NOTHING YOU IDIOTS CAN DO ABOUT THAT! DOPANT ZERO WILL BE THE NEXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS AFTER WE DEFEAT GENESIS AND I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT MR. JONES OR ALEX WALKER ROLL IN THIS COMPANY OR THE ENTIRE FACTION! TEAM JAPAN WILL OVERRUN GENESIS AND WE WILL CONTROL 6CW!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- AND THERE IS NOT A GODDAMN THING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT THAT!

Kenzaki- Tsukasa you maybe be right but the fact of the matter is this Genesis we are hungry and we want our TAG TEAM TITLES! DOPANT ZERO WILL BE APART OF 6CW HISTORY WHEN WE DEFEAT YOU!

Kenzaki- But the main reason why we are out here is for our upcoming match Tsukasa! We are facing people who we were against last night! Lex Hart and Dicey Reilly we faced them and pinned them in this ring last night 1.....2...3. And guess what you two you should already know that we are ready to do it again! DOPANT ZERO IS HUNGRY FOR TAG TEAM GOLD AND WE WILL NOT LET AFTER THOUGHTS OF THIS COMPANY TO GT IN OUR WAY OF ACHIEVING WHAT WE DESIRE MOST....

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Dopant Zero is hungry and we want to eat..first is Lex Hart and Diecy Reilly two men who aren't even good competitors. We are the NEW BREED OF THIS COMPANY! I don't care if Lex Hart was a former Champion here in 6CW. I could care less about Diecy Reilly being the reigning Extreme Champion. It doesn't matter we will be you idiots come Tuesday and the fact remains this we want to dominate the tag team division and it continues Tuesday when we face you and Frosted Dice!

(The fans cheer)

Tsukasa- Hell Cheering won't do them good once we done beating them up! Frosted Dice hasn't won a match since they lost the belts back in September to Genesis and their losing record will continue when we beat them AGAIN!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- Wilson Maine and Cerberus don't ruin this! If you get in our way you will get hurt! How unfortunate we team with non Japanese Wrestlers. It doesn't matter when either Lex Hart, Diecy Reilly or Frosted Dice feel the pain we will cause them this Tuesday! We will fight for those belts and every match is a step closer to the gold! WE ARE...DOPANT ZERO! AND WE ARE HUNGRY!... Lex Hart watch your back...Diecy Reilly watch your back...FROSTED DICE RETIRE!!!

(Kenzaki laughs as the fans boo)

Tsukasa- WE WILL BE YOUR NEXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! LIKE IT OR NOT!!!

Kenzaki- AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

(Both men drop their mics as breathe blast through the speakers.. Dopant Zero leaves the ring and walks up the ramp as the camera fades to black)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Thu 01 Dec 2011, 12:50 am

HIDARI KENJI RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up in a random hospital..The camera is following Hidari Kenji as he walks in the emergency room in the hospital He approaches the front desk and speaks with the nurse..)

Hidari- Excuse Me Lady!

(The Nurse looks up to Hidari...)

Nurse- Yes hi how can I help you?

Hidari- I'm here to visit Alex Walker

(The Nurse checks the patients book)

Nurse- I'm sorry sir but he's been checked out already a group of men came earlier..

(Hidari looks annoyed)

Nurse- Is there anyone else you wanted to visit!?

Hidari- Yeah Shawn Styles

(Nurse checks her booklet again)

Nurse- Yes we do have a Shawn Styles he's on the fourth floor room 6.

(Hidari walks off...)

Nurse- Sir you can't go without identification how are you related o the man?

Hidari- DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!

(Hidari storms off as the Nurse calls for security. Hidari runs straight into the elevator and it takes him to the fourth floor about a few minutes he walks out the elevator and calmly approaches the 6 room but the room has been guarded by security.)

Hidari- Poopie!

(Hidari cautiously approaches a nearby office with lab coats.. He walks inside and throws one one covering his identity.. He then finds lap goggles and a stethoscope.. He walks out the room and approaches the Security Guards.)

Security Guard- Excuse me but you are unable to come in hear sir this room is off limits.

Hidari- I'm was told to come to secure the patient he needs attention sir..

Security Guard- Whats your name? Who sent you here?

(Hidari looks annoyed)

Hidari- My name is Assistant Sousuke Hino and I was sent by Dr. Mike Hill

(The Security Guard then uses his walkie to check to see if there were a doctor by the name of Mike Hill in the facility...)

Security Guard- Hello..Hello?

(No answers as Hidari punches both Security Officers in their face with a knock out blow..Hidari then drags the two security officers bodies into the nearest closet and lock the door.. Hidari walks up to the bedroom and proceeds to open the door slowly.. Hidari walks inside and he sees a American Flag and a FU^@ Yeah Shirt! He see's a man in the bed covered up with stitches)

Hidari- Well..Well..Well looks who's still alive and breathing! Shawn Styles your suppose to be gone! Your career eradicated when I defeated you at Born in Fire it should be no reason why you are still in the UK. You witness my wrath.. You realize why you will never be better than me Styles huh?

Hidari- Styles how unfortunate you were hear along with Alex Walker did that scumbag give you the opportunity to redeem yourself this Tuesday? huh?

Hidari- It's Sad because now that Walker is out the picture for the while Team Japan will make their mark in this company and you will be forced to watch from your Chicago Infested City filled with Poverty...Crime...Corrupted Politicians and Parasites full of media and Chicago Born Losers! Shawn Styles I spat directly on you, Chicago and your damn American flag your kind is a disgrace!

(Hidari laughs)

Hidari- I'm the reason why Japanese Wrestling is better than American Wrestling plus anything is easy when your Japanese Fighting Americans! Oh yeah thats a fact!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- I wish you were paralyzed all around your soreing body but I didn't want to be charged for your eradication! I just wanted people to realize that your not that Talented Shawn Styles! Its a shame I let you beat me back on Halloween Night! No problem because next year when I'm still here YOU WILL BE LONG AND GONE WORKING IN FACTORIES!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Shawn Styles don't show up Tuesday! Runaway! Your in the same position as Mike Hill and Yarmouth Blade because you three shared something in common! YOU THREE LOST YOUR MATCH AT BORN IN FIRE! WHILE I WON MINES! Now While I'm rolling to receiving my title shot I will prove to you SHAWN STYLES...MIKE HILL..AND YARMOUTH BLADE THAT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF YOUR JAPANESE!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Shawn Styles heal up fast because I want you to realize the ass whooping I will prepare for you Hill and Blade! I will be 6CW future International Champion and to top things I will return the television Championship to where it belongs and thats in the property of Team Japan! WAIT AND SEE STYLES WAIT AND SEE MIKE HILL AND WAIT AND SEEE YARMOUTH BLADE!

(Hidari walks over to see Shawn Styles face but its wrap in bandage! He looks at the health chart and its the man by the name of AJ Michaels...)

Hidari- DAMNIT! ANOTHER SHAWN STLYLES FANATIC!

(Hidari runs out the room and takes the rope off and the goggles... He climbs out a near by window as the alarm in the hospital in sounded cameras is still rolling at the direction Hidari is walking.. The camera man climbs out the window but slips....Hidari is already on the ground running into traffic as the 6CW camera man drops the camera and screams in horror..scene fades to black)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 01 Dec 2011, 2:23 pm

JT: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen what a week it has been

HL: What a week indeed Jeff, this week we had the 6CWF extravaganza that is Born In Fire!

JT: And what a night that was! We saw....

The lights in the arena suddenly go out silencing the crowd, then the arena is filled with an Ice Blue light sending the crowd into an orchestra of Boos and geers as the countdown of 'sonne' begins...

Eins(1)... zwei(2)... drei(3)... vier(4)... fünf(5)... Sechs(6)... sieben(7)... acht(8)... neun(9)... UDO!

Udo Berg steps out onto the ramp, the man mountain then slowly makes his way to the ring as the boos are deafening

HL: Here he is!

JT: Over the last couple of weeks Udo has been in a war of words with Yarmouth Blade, Udo felt he deserved a match at Born In Fire but when Mr Walker told him he didn't have one Udo threatened to, as he said it, "Make his own fun"

HL: Indeed and everyone thought he would likely try to cost Blade the title or attack him after his match, everyone, including Blade was surprised when he didn't show leading us to believe maybe he had heeded Mr Walker's warning.

JT: But then as Daniel Reilly had Alex Walker down in the middle of the ring... well let's have a look what happened...

Udo is slowly climbing into the ring as footage from Born In Fire starts to play on the tron.

JT:He got him.....Reilly just drilled the boss...

Reilly stares at the broken body of Walker and then contemplates the cover before looking over at the sledgehammer.He seems to ponder for a moment as the crowd egg him on,and then he reaches out and seizes hold of the weapon...

HE:No,no you can't...

JT:Who says he can't?....no holds barred match.....Reilly can do whatever he damn well wishes here....

Reilly bends down and tries to pick Walker up,but the General Manager can barely even open his eyes,instead slumping down on both knees in the centre of the ring.Reilly looks at Walker and then shrugs his shoulders before lifting the hammer into the air...

JT:Judgement day is upon us...

The crowd delve into earth-shattering boos as Mr Kenty,Michael Sweetwater,Jackson Black and Internecio all come rushing down to the ring.They try and storm in but Reilly turns and swings the sledgehammer at all of them,causing them all to drop down off the apron...

JT:Genesis has no right being out here...

HE:They are united behind their leader...

JT:Not that united....not one of them is willing to go in that ring...

Reilly stares at all of the members of Genesis on the outside and points the sledgehammer at all of them,they all look back with loathing and despair.Alex Walker is trying to get onto his feet...

HE:Reilly knows he can't take on all of Genesis.....he has no options here....

JT:WHAT ABOUT THAT?

Reilly swivels on his heel and then cracks the sledgehammer right into the skull of Alex Walker,dropping him down onto the canvass in a heap.Kenty and Sweetwater try and storm in again but Reilly swings the hammer at them once more...

HE:Look at Alex Walker,he is a bloody mess....

JT:Reilly has Walker exactly where he wants him.....he has eliminated that threat,but I have no idea where he goes next...

Reilly stares at the crumpled mess that is Alex Walker and then at the four members of Genesis on the outside of the ring....

HE:JEFF LOOK.....OH MY FRICKING GOD!

JT:IS THIS....IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?!

JT:THAT'S UDO BERG.....WHAT IS HE DOING?.....OH MY GOD....HE JUST BROKE HIM IN HALF....

The crowd are stunned as the massive frame of Udo Berg comes from the crowd and walks through the broken barricade before stepping up into the ring.He is smiling to himself as Reilly turns around and then seizes him by the throat and lifts him into the air.He holds Reilly there for along time before decimating him down into the canvass in an excruciating chokeslam.

HE:I don't.....what the....what's going on here?

JT:I have no idea,Alex Walker said that Udo Berg wasn't going to be apart of Born in Fire...

HE:Officially he isnt...

JT:But un-officially he has just played the biggest part of the night thus far...

The referee just stands and watches on as Berg drags Alex Walker ontop of Reilly and orders a count...

JT:Not like this...
......................3!

The whole arena descends into horrific boos as "Numb" screams out of the soundsystem and Mike Bird declares that Alex Walker is the winner.Udo Berg stares out at the other members of Genesis and then slowly nods his head at each of them,which is returned in likewise fashion.Berg then climbs from the ring and pulls Walker out with him,draping the unconscious GM over his shoulders...

HE:I still don't believe what we just saw...Udo Berg,the seven foot monster that debuted last month has sided with Genesis....he almost chokeslammed Daniel Reilly through the ring...

JT:I'm in shock myself,this whole arena is.....Daniel Reilly beat Alex Walker from pillar to post,Walker isn't even able to walk....but thanks to Udo Berg,i'm guessing the newest member of Genesis,Walker has pulled off the biggest shock of all time...

The camera cuts to Udo Berg in the ring, Mic in hand, staring at the tron as the boos intensify he looks around at the crowd emotionless

Udo: At Born In Fire....I vass told that I didt not haff a match by Mr Valker....

...Unt so I wass ready to make meine own fun, I had decided that I wudt come out unt break every bone in Mr Blades body, Then Mr Valker approached me again unt vot he said was very interesting, I cannot say exactly vot he said, but needless to say I am now a part of Genesis, unt the reason is simple.....

...Power, this opportunity fell into meine lap unt I vould be stupid iff I did not take it. (Crowd: BOOOOO) Now I haff a warning for everyone at diss company, that includes the other members of Genesis unt Mr Valker, I look out for meine self, I am joining only to help my career in diss company, But I appreciate the sentiments of 'I scratch your back Unt you vill scratch mine' Unt I am no fool, you vould not want me to join iff you did not see something in me you could use to your.....advantage, SO I vill help Mr Valker unt in return I expect to move up in diss company....sooner rather than later.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOO

JT: How could he do this? these fans where cheering him last week, does he not care!?

HL: Hell no he doesn't care, He never asked them to like him, Everything he does, he does for himself

Udo: Now tonight I haff no match, but I vill be in the corner of Mr Black against Mr Reilly, I vill be in hiss corner unt he can trust that I am there to back him up if necessary, unt I vill be the one who decides if it iss necessary.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Udo: Now Mr Blade, I haff not forgotten about you, unt I still vish to face you in the centre of diss ring.....unt BREAK YOU! our time vill come, soon enough.

The guitars from 'Sonne' blast from the speakers as the crowd match the intensity of the song with their boos, Udo drops the microphone onto the canvas, steps over the ropes and walks slowly up the ramp always looking ahead then disappears behind the curtain.

JT: I still can not believe what is happening around here!

HL: I can! Genesis' stock just went up into space! Udo Berg is a monster and now Alex Walker has that monster on his side!

JT: Yarmouth Blade may have made a huge mistake getting on the wrong side of Udo Berg, he is easily capable of fulfilling on his threat to break him!

HL: Blade isn't exactly weak but he will need to keep his wits about him from now on

JT: Agreed, We will be back after this break everyone...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 01 Dec 2011, 3:28 pm

Dicey and Lex pull up outside a big old looking building, Lex looks at Dicey nervously

Lex: Are you really sure about this?

Dicey: Trust me bud, the Doc has helped me out no end especially during and after the Leone saga, the mans a genius and I know you’ve met him back in the day but he’s changed a lot…more professional

Dicey gets out of the car and beckons Lex out and he does under some duress, they both enter the building and pass a big brass plaque on the wall which reads “Dr Clement Oedipus, Psychologist”

They head to the Doc’s office and Dicey walks in first and the beautiful young receptionist scowls up at him.

Dicey: Barbara, how goes it sweetheart

Barbara staples two pieces of paper forcefully which makes Dicey wince

Barbara: You have some nerve showing your face in here, I poured my heart out to you and did things I never thought possible with you and you never called me back…not even a text message…so don’t you dare sweetheart me

Dicey: WOW there darling I was gonna call but I had some things to do like help this young troubled man out (Lex looks over and blows a kiss at Barbara), see he’s delusional

Barbara looks up at Dicey apologetically

Barbara: Im sorry Dicey…I just thought you used me to get your end away

Dicey: Me…I am a gentleman and I promise I will call you as soon as I get home

Dicey kisses Barbara and heads over to where Lex is sitting

Lex: Seriously…you and that stunning creature…seriously?

Dicey: Don’t let the beauty fool you…she is one messed up girl…she has more Daddy issues than Elisabeth Fritzl and did she want to explore them in the sack…did she ever

Lex: And im sure you were more than willing to help her out

Dicey: What can I say im just a nice guy

Lex: You’re sickening, so are you sure this quack can help me move on with my life

Dicey: Move on…move on...the Doc is that good he could help the McCann’s move on from the death of Maddie

Lex: She’s not dead

Dicey: Poopie…then who have I got in my attic

Dicey starts laughing as Lex shakes his head in disgust, just then a man from across the room looks up and smiles at the pair and starts to call their names

???: LEX…DICEY…well I never…it’s me Peter

Dicey and Lex look at each out and shrug their shoulders

Peter: You probably don’t recognise me, it’s me Shinobi Blackbeard

Dicey: Shinobi…what the hell happened to you, what happened to the YARRRRRS, and the bandana

Peter: There gone years now matey…I mean mate, Dr Oedipus has helped me transcend into the real world, I’m an accountant these days, but I still come here once a month just in case I get a relapse

Dicey nudges Lex in the ribs and makes eyes as to say “SEE…SEE”

Dicey: You’re looking great mate, if I need any Taxes done I know who to call

Peter gives Dicey and Lex his card

Peter: Here’s my card give me a call sometime, even just to catch up
The two men look at the card, then to each other before bursting into a fit of laughter

Peter: Whats so funny

Dicey looks at him with tears in his eyes

Dicey: Is that your real name…Peter Andre

Peter: Ha ha ha laugh it up

Lex: Oh we will

Peter: Something’s never change, still the immature children you always were

Barbara: Mister Andre, here is your appointment card

In hearing the name again Dicey and Lex fall to the ground laughing

Peter: I don’t ‘ave to take this anymore…yaaarrrrr

Peter snatches the card of a giggling Barbara and storms out

Dicey: Hey Pete tell Jordan she makes ugly kids especially the big one that looks like Mark Henry

Lex stops laughing and sits up straight

Lex: You always have to over step the line don’t you

Dicey: What did I say?

Barbara walks over to the pair and winks at Dicey before turning to Lex

Barbara: Dr Oedipus will see you now Mr Hart

Barbara leads Lex over to a big oak door and they both disappear inside

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:36 pm

Dicey reaches down and picks up a magazine, flicking through the pages his eyes start to wander as the Doctors next patient arrive.

Barbara " Good afternoon. Is this your first visit

Patient A " Yeah Mon!!"

Barbara " And can I take your name "

Patient A kisses his teeth " Well ya fine miss ting me name is Rasta butchoo can call me Sexual Chocolate

Barbara giggles
Barbara " And can I ask what your ailment is?"

Rasta " Them say Im a sex crazed but them fools mad yeah, you can see theres nuthin crazee bout me cant you u fine milk skinned princess

Rasta blows Barbara a kiss and Barbara looks down embarassed, suddenly an almighty crash comes from Dr Oedipus's room and a voice can be heard screaming out

No not the vase it's Ming Dynasty, oh the humanity, show some compassion
dear god I beg of you

Think of the children!!!

SMASH

CRASH

WALLOP

AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then silence

Dicey looks at Barbara and Rasta and laughs

DR" That didn't sound to good , maybe he's just working through some issues

Barbara " Maybe we should see if there ok????

Rasta" Dontcha look at me baby girl, Bad things always appen to me

Dicey sighs

DR" Step aside , Dicey to the rescue"

Dicey creeps to the door and places one ear against the oak frame

Barbara " What can you hear?"

DR" Some daft bint not keeping quiet now shusssssh!!!!

Dicey switches ears when suddenly the doors fling open
Dicey peers in and can see Dr Oedipus hiding under his desk as Lex is smashing the room up with a golf club

LH" That's for Brett

(Lex smashes a crystal decanter and glasses)

That's for Owen

(Lex smashes an antique train set that is sat on the sideboard)

And this is for Stu, never happy, always wanting more
Why aren't you as good as the rest of them Lex

Go play with the girls Lex!!!!!"

Lex picks up a chair and hurls it towards the door just missing a ducking Dicey

No Mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Dicey turns round quickly to see Rasta on the floor unconscious with the chair upturned next to him

DR" I think it's time we were leaving

Dicey grabs Lex by the arm and pulls him out of the room Oedipus is now rocking back and forth sobbing uncontrollably

Dicey and Lex step over a fallen Rasta and stop at Barbara's desk
Barbara who is shaking looks up nervously from a magazine she is pretending to read

DR" Well I think we made real progress

Same time next week??????

Barbara looks on stunned as Dicey laughs as he and Lex walk out of the building

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 01 Dec 2011, 9:28 pm

The camera cuts backstage to an image of Christy James stood outside the changing room of Jackson Black.

CJ: “Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here inside the O2 Arena to give you all the latest interviews after the greatest show of the 6CWF calendar year. I am stood outside the locker room of 6CW International Champion, Jackson Black and I am hoping to get a few words.”

Christy goes to turn round but the door opens just as she goes to knock. Jackson walks out, and rolls his eyes. He has a bag slung over his left shoulder and the 6CW International Championship on his right. He is wearing casual clothes, a grey cotten tracksuit and looks in great discomfort when he walks out the doorway into the corridor.

CJ: “Hi Jackson. I’d just like to tell you that your match tonight has already been hailed as the one that stole the show. Mike Hill and yourself put each other through everything out there, just how happy are you that you won?”

JB: “Firstly Christy, you are lucky you are getting this time but because I am on such a high after tonight I will allow you to interview me.

Anyway, my match tonight dam well stole the show. Over the last 6 weeks, Mike Hill and myself have been pushing each other to our very limits but tonight we well and truly hit that limit and went further. That match had everything you could have wished for, emotion, aggression, & of course the insane moves we both pulled off. I honestly don’t think I have ever had to battle so much in my life to win a match, and Mike Hill really pushed me tonight. Mike, you deserved that handshake at the end as you proved yourself a worthy opponent. There were so many times I thought I had finished you off but you just kept coming back. I honestly hope we cross paths in that ring again sooner rather later.”

Christy looks at Jackson with surprise.

CJ: “Did I really just hear you compliment someone not in Genesis?”

JB: “I never said I loved the guy Christy, just that he his hell of a talented. But I am a wrestling god and he was never going to beat me.”

CJ: “So, you are still 6CW International Champion but tonight you made your intentions pretty clear that you wanted the 6CW World Champion. Are you looking to be a double champion?”

Jackson goes to talk but holds it ribs after pain shoots up them. He takes a moment before continuing to speak.

“I never stop looking to improve my resume. I am 6CW International Champion, but why should that stop me from looking at the bigger picture? I have proved that I am a superstar worthy to be in 5* matches and I will continue to pull out all the stops until I am sitting at the very top. I know that I am the best god dam wrestler on this roster and nobody is going to get in the way of my journey to the top. I have proved tonight that I can handle the pressure, that I am destined to be at the top.

Whoever is thrown in my direction next will just be squashed, and I will move on to the next name that wants to be added to the list of Jackson Black’s fallen foes. I am hungrier, more motivated than anyone else and that will shine through.

I promise nothing is going to stop me.”

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 02 Dec 2011, 7:22 pm

Yarmouth Blade is pacing up and down in his locker room, On the wall there is a picture with Blade and Frank rook holding the tag team titles high in the air, Next to that picture there is one more with with Blade and Geoff Steel with the 6cw world title in between them with a caption who will be the next world champion.

Blade look's to another picture with Blade standing in the middle of the ring holding the TV title high in the air, Blade then carries on pacing up and down then look's in to the Full size mirror that is fixed in to the wall and rubs his hair with his hand.

YB: This is just not good enough, I need to win more matches and more gold, I am the best champion this company has ever seen, The crowd need to see me with a title round my waist, No scrap that sod the crowd there just animals who don't respect me, No one in the back respects me but that's fine, All the guy's in back think that I am some sort of push over well I have news for them, I am one tough son of a bitch and there's no one that can touch me, Not even that big lump of a kumquat Udo Berg, Just because he is big and strong he think he has my in his pocket, Well Udo my friend I am the best god damn pick pocket in 6cwf and I will steel the win right from under your nose, When and if we ever meet.

First of though I gotta do battle in a four way match with Shaun Styles and Kenji Hidari and Mike Hill, I must beat them and beat them well and win the match after that and then the match after that till they can not ignore me any more and get be a shot at a title, Gold is what I need round my waist, Gold is what I need want, The fans no I'm good enough, The board no I'm good enough, There just too scared to put me up there with the so called best that 6cw has to offer, well Hill, Hidari and Styles your time is up I am gonna win the match on Escalation and I will get back the gold that looks so good round my waist, So you guy's have been warned, Blade is taking care of business.

Blade then walks away from the mirror and then pick's some weights that are left on the floor and starts pumping up his biceps as the crowd start to boo in the back ground.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 02 Dec 2011, 8:36 pm

*The camera cuts from a commercial, returning to the excited commentating duo of Jeff Thaddeus and Henry Lloyd both smartly dressed and with glowing expressions on their faces*

JT: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back! Now we got a question to ask..did you or did you not see Born of Fire?

HL: What a stupid question Jeff, of course the fans did! Just check out these tweets!

*Lloyd brings his ipad up as the camera scans some of the tweets*

HL: Just brilliant.

JT: We cannot thank you enough for your contributions people. Keep it up, one lucky winner will win tickets to a show of their choice in 2012!

HL: A early Merry Christmas from 6CW!

JT: Indeed..Oh wait a second..

*Numb blares out over the speakers as the crowd descend into a frenzy off boos and jeers. four security staff march out, all dressed in black attire, one carrying a trash can upright very slowly. The guards take a corner each in the ring and stand their with no emotion what so ever as the guard carrying the bin places it behind him in one corner, staring out to the crowd*

JT: What the hell is in their..

HL: I don't know Jeff, but here they are..

*Michael Sweetwater and Mr Kenty arrogantly walk out of the curtain, wearing smart grey three piece suits and holding aloft both tag titles with cheesy smiles as the crowd meet them with a torrent of abuse. Both make their descent to the ring, laughing and blanking the crowd. Slithering into the ring, both men stand in the middle of the ring, taking in all the abuse and "You suck" as the camera pans the audience furiously booing. Suddenly Mr Kenty still laughing raises the microphone to his lips as Michael looks on with a beaming smile*

Mr Kenty: Every single week..every single week! we do something so awesome that you people worship us! and this week..well lets say its been better than awesome. We never get tired of this..This week, the two men you see standing in this ring beat, well not beat HUMILIATED eight of the finest teams this business had to offer. And the two men you see in this ring right now, summarizes what Genesis is all about.
COURAGE..
DIGNITY..
RESPECT..
And these men stand here before you representing those qualities are your, Your! Unified Tag Team Champions! you have one of the greatest athletes in this entire business, MICHAEL SWEETWATER and a man that knows no fear, a WRESTLING HERO MR KENTY!

*Sweetwater and Kenty raise the belts above their heads as the crowd are going wild with abuse with chants of Savior Assassins can be heard*

Mr Kenty: I know this place is a little simple for my liking, but your cheering for the wrong guys. Chant the winners.. GENESIS..GENESIS...GENESIS...GENESIS
You see their is more to Genesis that meets not the eye, not just Michael and I, oh no..you see were all intelligent men. We could have been like you and sit on and watch the world go by..but NO. We grabbed life by the throat and told it "we will make something of ourselves by any means necessary" but I congratulate you simpletons..You don't pay to come here to see Valour, white, Hill, Steel and Leone oh no you came here to see me and more importantly..GENESIS. But the fact remains by taking life by the throat, we are standing here representing the greatest collection of wrestlers ever to grace the 6CWF..GENESIS. While you people sit there with your mediocre jobs, waiting for life to give you a break..you people make me sick! but tonight it all changes. Shortly Michael and I are going to show you what is class really means but before all that..Michael do you have any words before we get this party started?

*Kenty hands out the mic to Michael, who is smiling while the crowd boo on. Michael then lifts the mic to his lips..*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 02 Dec 2011, 8:36 pm

(Michael's promo from the 6CW site)

“As many of you people know,” Michael Sweetwater starts as he paces around the ring, “I am a humble man. I came from humble roots, the streets of Brooklyn in the great state of New York. I grew up and dreamed of bein' something big. I saw stars like Macho Man, like Andre and the Hulkster. I saw the Junkyard Dog and the Road Warriors and said 'ya know what? I'm gonna be like them'. But the others told me I wasn't big enough, that I'd be crushed and killed. So you know what I did?”

Slowly, a “boring” chant fills the stadium and one fan from the front row shouts out “I don't want your life story!” Sweetwater glances over at him before walking in his direction, leaning on the ropes and staring at him.

“I proved them wrong. I worked hard, I fought hard, and I showed them that inside the little body was a big heart. People respected me, and I made my own name. Now what does this all have to do with 6CW and Genesis? Lemme tell you ingrates. I came here the little guy. I was looked down upon in that locker room, and I lost my first match to that knucklehead Josh Valour. That gave me the motivation to wipe the floor with that chump, and so much so that I was invited to join Genesis, the faction that is currently running this joint. I mean, look at all this gold!”

Sweetwater holds up the tag-title over his shoulder, as does Mr. Kenty. The audience begins to boo the two of them and shout “you suck”. The champions again brush off the crowd though, and continue their business.

“Kenty and I showed that we were the best of the best. We beat not just one, not just two, but three former Tag-Team Champions, as well as the then-current champs of 6WF. Clearly, it ain't a stretch to say we're the best of all time. You know why? It's just like Kenty said: courage, dignity, and respect. We work hard, we fight hard, and most importantly, we win. All you kids out there, take a look. This is what you wanna be. This is what happens when you stop cryin' about your problems and sittin' on your lazy ass waitin' for someone to bail you out like the rest of this damn arena and you take matters into your own hands. You win.

Of course, many people have held these titles over the years, but none quite like us. No, I think it's safe to say you won't find an equal to the team that is Michael Sweetwater and Mr. Kenty. Being as that is, I think it's time we usher in the era of Genesis, the era of Michael Sweetwater and Mr. Kenty, and a new beginning, to set the bar, wouldn't you say so, Kenty-boy?”

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 02 Dec 2011, 8:37 pm

*Applauding Michael's comments, to a chorus of boos, Mr Kenty chuckles and raises the microphone to his lips*

Mr Kenty: I totally agree Michael. You see folks, these belts we carry here, are old. Outdated. Ancient history, commended to the record books. This is a new era, and since 2011 is reaching its sunset quicker and quicker, I think a new dawn is breaking. And that dawn, is the dawning of the Genesis era..2011 was a platform, the foundations if you will are firmly built into place. 2012 is the next step in our evolution, and these dusty, tatty belts need a face lift. Immediately. So hold onto your hats ladies and Gentleman, this is going to get good..Fella's you know what to do.

*The security guards all begin to move preparing themselves. One security guard moves the trash can into the middle of the ring, another guard pushes the steel steps into the ring, and the other two guards pick it up and move it towards the trash can, where it is set up supporting the trash can. The guards resume normal position, as Kenty raises the mic to his lips yet again*

Mr Kenty: 2011 is drawing to a close and so are these ancient belts, its time for change. These belts are representing the old, boring, one dimensional roots that made this company what it is today. Thanks, but its time to bring in a new era..a era which is Green. A era which is GENESIS..

Sayounara!

*Mr Kenty, takes a long hard look at the belt, before the camera zooms in on Kenty, kissing the belts. Kenty then dumps the belts in the trash can. Michael looks longingly at the belts, before raising it silently to a ferocious crowd and then throwing it into the trash can. Mr Kenty then pulls out a device of some-sorts. He pulls out the receiver and stands a little back admiring it*

Mr Kenty: Two presses of a button and we enter the new era..

FLICK!

*Mr Kenty flicks a toggle on the device, engaging a green light above the toggle*

Mr Kenty: Michael, do you want to share the honor?

Michael Sweetwater: It would be my pleasure..

Mr Kenty: Welcome to the new era of 6CWF People!

BEEP BEEP!

BOOM!

*Sweetwater and Kenty engage the secondary toggle, lighting up the second green light. As it flashes into life, the arena shakes as a flash of fire erupts from the trash can and the arena is plunged into a red glow. As the glow disappears, Kenty and Sweetwater are seen roaring in the middle of the ring. Commentators and the audience are completely stunned*

Mr Kenty: That my friends, is so long to the old guard! and now its time to welcome in the new guard.. Fella's take out the trash.

*The security guards then again clear the ring, as they clear the ring a few crew members, wheel out a dumpster*

Michael Sweetwater: Hold the phone! I want that trash can..

*Sweetwater pinches the trash can from the guard, as he picks it up, slight puffs of smoke comes out of the trashcan to Sweetwater's dismay*

Michael Sweetwater: Goodbye old guard!

*Sweetwater picks up the trash can and disregards the remains of the belt into the dumpster, the crowd are shocked as the dumpster is wheeled off*

Mr Kenty: Your reaction is exactly what 2012 is going to be..shock. Shock at the heights Genesis will grow to. Now your probably wondering, what next? well here it is!

*Michael and Kenty, stand in the middle of the ring, and then look to the rafters. The arena is then plunged into darkness, as smoke billows out of the rafters, soon descending down to the ring, engulfing the pair. As the smoke continues to fill the ring, the crowd and commentators are still stunned in silence. The smoke then finally stops, as the crowd begin to ferociously boo as Michael and Kenty, hold aloft black title belts, with a Bold green G in the center of the belts*

Mr Kenty: Ladies and gentleman, this is the new era..the Genesis era. Michael, what do you think? and have you got a prediction for 2012 or the near future anyways? I would like to know what you reckon..

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 02 Dec 2011, 8:37 pm

(Michael's promo from the 6CW site)

Sweetwater holds the microphone to his mouth and stares into a ringside camera.

“My prediction? Pain. Yeah, I just quoted Rocky III. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

I'll tell you this much, 6CW: 2012 will be a green year. Green means growth, and Genesis is gonna expand soon enough to not only control 6CW, but 6WF as well! Oh buddy, I got plans! People gonna be green with envy when they see us. People gonna pay us the green to see us defend these titles. I tell you buddy, we're gonna give 6CW it's very own green movement. And you were all here to witness this moment in history when Genesis revolutionized 6CW. Remember: when you read about this in the history books and your children ask you about when the dynasty of Genesis rose to power... you were there. Be proud.

So Kenty, here's to a new year, a new beginning, and to fancy new belts. I believe there's a bottle of the bubbly waiting for us in the back, and I it's probably pretty lonely by itself.”

“Numb” hits the speakers as Kenty nods to Sweetwater. The two of them exit the ropes holding their new Genesis belts and walk down the stairs and the ramp to the curtain as the crowd goes livid.

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Sat 03 Dec 2011, 7:38 pm

-The camera goes to Abe Abercorn's locker room, after seeing the end of Lockdown.-

AA: He's back.

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sun 04 Dec 2011, 9:29 am

Dopant Zero RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene takes place backstage in a 6CW Arena.. The camera zooms up to Team Japan's locker room. A knock erupts as the door opens revealing Kenzaki and Tsukasa thinking about their upcoming match with Lex Hart, Dicey Reilly and Frosted Dice. Dopant Zero looks at the 6CW Camera Man with a black stare..Suddenly Christy James appear as the scene rolls.. Christy looks nervous

Christy- Dopant Zero after your failure to capture the Tag Team Titles from the turnoil match last Sunday.. How do you guys feel about your upcoming 8 man tag team match when you guys go up against Lex Hart and Frosted Dice...

(Tsukasa snatches the microphone away from Christy as he looks down at her in disgust...you can hear the fans in the Arena booing)

Tsukasa- December 6, 2011. 19 Days away from the Holiday known as Christmas.... Lex Hart, Diecy Reilly allow us to reintroduce ourselves! WE ARE...DOPANT ZERO!

(The fans boo loud)

Tsukasa- Dopant Zero is here for one thing and thats domination. We want to show and eradicate all irrelevant competition and superstars away from this roster! Eventually Lex Hart and Reilly you will fall off the ladder your tag team championship dreams will be over...If I'm not mistaken we facing a former TV Champion and the current Extreme Champion in Dicey Reilly.

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- You two may have held titles in the past within this company but that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter because you haven't face us I Tsukasa and myh partner Kenzaki will teach you two what Japanese Wrestling is all about! If you want to know ask Frosted Dice about it because we beat them too many times to not get our damn title shots in this company!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- Speaking of which 2012 will be the year when Team Japan rises to glory as Genesis downgrades! You may have won 2011 Genesis but 2012 will be your turning point. You will lose those titles! You will split and eradicate one by one! Team Japan will DOMINATE THIS COMPANY! We will GAIN THE TAG TEAM TITLES! WE WILL GAIN THE INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP AND MAYBE EVEN THE TV TITLE AND EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Team Japan is all about domination and its only been a month! We might not be at the top of the 6CW Food Chain but we will soon and when that time comes! WE WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL YOU PEOPLE REALIZE THAT WE CAN'T BE STOPPED! You see Genesis I don't need to prove to these idiot fans that Dopant Zero is great! If we want something we will take it! If we want to win we will win by any means!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- WE WILL TAKE ON ALL CHALLENGES BY ANY MEANS.. WE WILL WIN AND HURT PEOPLE BY ANY MEANS! AS FOR NOW WE WILL KEEP PERFORMING EVERYWEEK BY ANY MEANS AND WE WILL BEAT LEX HART, DICEY HART AND FROSTED DICE BY ANY MEANS!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- We don't need therapy to stay focus! United Kingdom is a city filled with despair we want to show those idiot 6CW FANS THAT IT DOESN'T TAKE HARD WORK BUT ALL IT TAKES IS TALENT! WE WILL SHOW EVERYONE THAT WE SHOULD BE NEXT IN LINE FOR A FUTURE TITLE SHOT! Lex Hart and Dicey Reilly we will make you into a example this Tuesday! Prepare for the worst!

(The fans boo)

Christy- What if you don't beat Lex Hart and Dicey Reilly?

(Tsukasa and Kenzaki gets real close in the face of Christy as she backs up against a wall)

Tsukasa- OUR MOTTO IS...
WIN
AT
ALL
COST
CHRISTY!

Kenzaki- We will win this match at all st and we will build the momentum up until we fight for the tag team titles and thats when you will see Dopant Zero at our best! As for now we want YOU! THAT DAMN CAMERA MAN AND EVERYONE ELSE TO VIEW AS WE DEMOLISH LEX HART, DICEY REILLY AND FROSTED DICE THIS TUESDAY! WATCH US AS WE MAKE OUT STATEMENT!

(The fans boo)

Christy- But..

(Tsukasa snatches the mic away from Christy..)

Tsukasa- How about you Christy? huh you walk around here looking like any stereotypical British Slut and you obviously believe that Lex Hart and Dicey Reilly will pin us and we team with Wilson Maine and Cerberus...... We despise teaming with stars who aren't on our level and if they get in our way we will make a statement...But as much as we want to show that to you in person christy your just going to have to wait Tuesday.........

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Leave you British Whore!

(Christy runs out of Team Japan's locker room as the camera man follows as well Tsukasa slams the door hard as the scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sun 04 Dec 2011, 9:30 am

Hidari Kenji RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene take place backstage the camera is rolling following Hidari Kenji as he walks with a peed mixed with a tired look on his face..6CW Reporters are following him..)

6CW Reporter- Hidari can we please get a word on your reaction to what Yarmouth Blade said out in the ring a few minutes ago?

(Hidari looks at the reporter with a dead and cold heart look on his face. He proceeds to put his hands on the man and shove him against the wall the other reporters and camera men look horrified as Hidari chokes the Reporter and then throws him through a glass door. The reporter isn't moving.)

Hidari- There's your answer!

(Hidari spits on the reporter as he takes the microphone he was holding...Hidari continues walking as he reaches the curtains to go out inside the ring.... "Fear" Yarmouth Blade theme blast throughout the arena as boo's are beig heard throughout the Arena.. Hidari walks out in Blade's music looking like a zombie. He walks over to the announce table)

Hidari- GET THE HELL UP!

(Hidari pushes the timekeeper out the way and proceeds to take a chair he climbs back into the ring and places the chair in the center of the ring..."Fear" dies down as Hidari looks and stares at all the fans)

(The fans boo in a uproar as Hidari stares at the fans with a dead stare on his face.)

Hidari- What just happen back stage will be the same result to Yarmouth Blade when I finish winning my fatal four way match this Tuesday on the December 6 edition of Escalation....

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Yarmouth Blade you claim that you must take back what you lost and that you must win this match to prove to each and everyone of these fans that you are the best this generation has to offer...

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Yarmouth blade in case you haven't notice I don't need none of these people to realize I am that damn good! I get what I want and since I want to win this match on Tuesday I WILL get what I want and win this match!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Yarmouth Blade I live off of this hatred these fans give to me because this only boast my confidence to be the best damn thing this company has to offer! You were a former Tag Champion for HOW LONG? You lost your very first main event to Geoff Steel and again in the Elimination Chamber....then in October the same month I came here you won the TV Title in a Triple Threat Match?

(The fans boo)

Hidari- I have only been here for almost a month and if you believe I will let you walk over me simply because you want opportunity well then you need to get in line like the rest of the washed up talent in this company!

(The fans boo...)

Hidari- You say you want to win more match but how are you suppose to win more matches where you facing against someone who is on a winning streak to achieve something you haven't held yet in your uninteresting career and thats the International Championship!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- I'm letting you know right now Blade you will never beat me! As long as I am hungry and I feed off the hatred these fans boo me everyday! As long as I alienate myself from the locker room because no of you damn wrestlers has the talent and technique a Japanese Man is built by. I am proud to be Japanese! And the way we do things in Japan is quite simple! We take what we want! We fight whoever we want and we dominate anything that steps in our way

(The fans boo..as Hidari pauses and stares again at all the fans...

Hidari- I don't give a damn about your Insects! Al I hear is buzzing like bee's and you people are all talk. You will laugh as of now but you will be forced to acknowledge me as your Future International Champion of this company! To make things more interesting I'm considering taking that title away from Rapture!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Its sad to hear that Yarmouth Blade a England Native lost to a American. That proves that english men do not have what it takes to beat Americans like us Japanese Men! I see my future and I do see myself accomplishing a title in this company before Yarmouth Blade gets his mud blood hands on them!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You say your not a pushover...you say you must be the best...you say you must show these fans what your made off and you need gold around your waste....

(The fans boo)

Hidari- As long as I am here in 6CW an d I am hungry starving everyday for a title match I will hurt whoever to get my shot I will apply pain to whoever to get what I want! If I want you blood on my hands Yarmouth? That will occur! You LOST YOUR TV TITLE TO A 6WF REJECT! You don't deserve another shot not as long as we are in the same situation and in these situations I always come out victorious!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Blade you just became a target and I don't care who gets in my way defeating you they will get hurt as well when I defeat you 1...2..3 I will defeat you Yarmouth Blade! If I don't your Christmas will be Black! Because this month has filled me with hatred towards everyone including you!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- I will get what I want Blade! I will win this match Blade! I will be a future International Champion Blade and I will be the next TV Champion and bring it back to where t belongs...Blade you DROPPED THE BALL Move on with your life and watch me grow to be the most brutal and dominate star in this damn company......

(Hidari continues to stare at the fans as Yarmouth Blade Entrance Music Fear blast loudly through the PA...scene fades to black)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 04 Dec 2011, 11:21 am

Just as Yarmouth Blades music is about to stop it roars back in to life and then red and white pyrotechnics blast of at the top of the stage and then the boo's ring out heavily around the arena as Blade steps out on to the stage with a microphone in his right hand, Blade then walks to the top of the isle and laps up the abuse coming from the fans.

Blade then swaggers down the isle and trash talks the fans as he goes doing the belt sign across his stomach, Blade then walks up the steel steps and climbs in to the ring.

Blades music fades out and the crowd are doing the you suck chant towards Blade who looks to one side of the arena and then to the other.

YB: You idiots really need to come up with some thing a bit more original than you suck, My god I was doing that when I was 10 years old.

Crowd boo heavily towards Blades.

Hidari is not best pleased with Blade coming out and is pacing back wards and forwards.

YB: What the hell are you mad about Hidari ? Looking all mean and mad like some sort of sour puss, Come on man I just wanted to come out here and say........

Blade pauses for a moment and rubs his chin.

YB: Say that, Who in the hell do you think you are? You god damn idiot, That speech I did was not for the fans it was for me and for me only, I will become champion again, I am the best technical wrestler this company has ever seen.

You see Hidari I am the man these stupid fans pay there money and come to see me, They come to see me not some sort of Hong Kong phooey bloke who think they can just waltz in to a company and think that you are the best thing since sliced bread, Your just a no body who wants to make a name of for himself at the expense of the best champion in the whole of 6CWF.

The crowd start to boo so loud it nearly takes the roof off the arena, Hidari is still pacing up and down and is looking more and more agitated as Blade carry's on speaking.

YB: Now as for you being champion before me, That just aint gonna happen chop stick, You gotta beat me and two other guys first in the fatal four way and we all no who is going to win that one don't we.

The crowd start to chant, We want Hill, we want Hill.

YB: No, No, No Hill aint gonna win it, It gonna be me Yarmouth Blade the best god damn technical wrestler ever and I mean ever.

So Hidari why don't you bugger off to the land with the raising sun and leave the wrestling to real men, Men who can get the job done, Not men who fight with chop stick's.

The crowd boo heavily as Hidari continues to boo heavily at Yarmouth blade who then smiles at Hidari.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sun 04 Dec 2011, 9:29 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens back up to the ring with Yarmouth Blade and Hidari Kenji facing each other in the ring.. Hidari stares at Blade with a dead look on his face as he stands up and get closer. Now face to face Hidari speaks)

Hidari- NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME CLEARER YOU TEA DRINKING Bar Steward!! YOU DROPPED THE BALL! YOU LOST YOUR TITLE! YOU LOST TO A AMERICAN YOU BRITISH PARASITE! Your the main reason why I despise you United kingdom leeches.. You lack talent you don't have what it takes to wrestle with a man who is on a verge to become a REAL CHAMPION!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- When I win my first title in this company I PROMISE YOU that I will have that title longer than you ever held the TV Title! I will show you why I am the New Breed of this company!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You wanna know why I hate you is because your the stepping stone. YOU ARE IN MY WAY OF ME ACHIEVING WHAT I CAME HERE FOR...

You Suck Chants)

(Hidari stares and gives the fans a dead stare before speaking again)

Hidari- You see Blade I DON'T CARE WHAT THESE PEOPLE THINK OF ME! I AM HERE TO GET THE DAMN JOB DONE! YOU ARE IN MY WAY AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF I WANT SOMETHING I TAKE IT!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You make jokes that doesn't even make sense I'm Japanese you idiot what does a cartoon from Hong Kong, China has to do with me? I'm a Japanese Man you idiot something each and everyone of these Parasites which they were because my country! My culture has influence each and every one of these damn people!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- IF YOU ARE THE BEST TECHNICAL WRESTLER IN THE WORLD YOU WOULD'VE NEVER LOST THAT TV TITLE.

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Action speaks louder than words and you are not living up to that hype! As long as you facing me! AS LONG AS YOUR IN THE SAME SITUATION AS ME YOU WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN ME! AND I DON'T CARE IF I ONLY BEEN HERE A MONTH I AM ON A ROLL AND I'LLLLL BE DAMMMNED IF I LEFT A Flip UP FROM BELTON, UNITED KINGDOM GET IN MY WAY!

(the fans give off a mix reaction)

Hidari- Those idiots cheering and booing us that don't matter what matters is you and me I don't perform for noone except myself I am here to make a statement and when I beat you...Shawn Styles and Mike Hill

(You Suck Chants)

Hidari- THEN WE SHALL SEE WHO'S BUILDING MOMENTUM!

(What Chants)

Hidari- WE SHALL SEE WHO SHOULD HAVE A TITLE OPPORTUNITY!

(WHAT?)

Hidari- WE SHALL SEE WHO WILL GO ON TO FACE RAPTURE FOR THAT TV TITLE!

(What?)

Hidari- These people want to see Mike Hill or Shawn Styles win but I be damned if they win especially when I was the only won who actually did something at a big PPV and won a match!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- But that doesn't matter all that matters is who will win our match Tuesday! I am hungrier! I am willing to hurt people to get what I want and desire in this company! I desire gold I crave gold I crave blood. You will get hurt this Tuesday and I will watch as you lay motionless in this ring!

(WHAT?)

Hidari- SHUT THE HELL UP WHEN I'M TALKING!

(The fans boo in a uproar)

Hidari- You will lose it all Tuesday! I am building momentum I will do the impossible I will make history unlike you Blade! I will win Tuesday!

Hidari- AND THERE IS NOT A GOD DAMN THING YOU! THESE PEOPLE OR ANYONE IN THE BACK CAN DO ABOUT IT!

(scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 05 Dec 2011, 12:40 pm

Yarmouth Blade laughs down the microphone and pauses for a moment.

YB: Oh Hidari do you really think I care were you come from, Chinese, Japanese, you all look at the same to me, As for you being the new breed of the company, well the thing breed that you are in a little chin chilla my friend, You should know what a chin chilla is, It's a kiddies tv show on cbeebs, Cos that is what you are a little child, well it is if you think your gonna get a title shot before my friend.

You are nothing but a little fish in a big pond, And around here I am the big fish, And I will win on escalation whether you like it or not, and big deal, you won at borne in Fire and yeah I lost, Boo hoo, That doesn't mean it's the end of the world my friend, Oh no, That just makes me even more dangerous than I all ready am, I will win any way I can, with a steal pipe or foot holding on to the ropes or just with my all round skill that you or those other two Muppet's will not be able to handle.

Your building momentum are you? well I'm the guy that's gonna stop it dead in it's tracks, and the only history that you will make is when you were the shortest wrestler in 6CW's history to be sent back home after Born in fire cos I have hurt you that bad that you will no longer be able to wrestle.

And do me a favour, International title, Come on your not in that league, the only league you belong to is with these parasites in the crowd, That's your level because you talk so much crap know one can understand a god damn word that you say.

You will never take any think away from me because I wont let you, I will take away your pride, I will take away your ability to walk, I will take away every think that your beleave in, You know why i can do that? It's because I can.

Styles and Hill have not come out here cos they know what we will happen to them if they do, They know what will happen, Just ask Styles, He know's cos it has happened to him, As for Hill, He will soon find out what will happen, And then there's you Hidari, You will know what will happen on escalation.

The crowd start the arse hole chant to Blade who again laughs down the microphone.

YB: There you go again idiot's, Come original stuff please.

Crowd start the wa....ker chant.....

HL: Whaoooo, They can't say that to Blade.

JT: Erm they just did ha ha ha.

Blade starts to clap to the fans.

YB: That's better scum bags.......

Crowd boo heavily towards Blade.

YB: Now Hidari are you gonna say summet or are you just gonna carry on pacing up and down like a little dog that you are?

JT: There's a bit of tension in the ring, What will happen now?
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 05 Dec 2011, 4:12 pm

*Mike Hill is shown in the backstage area, and the crowd erupt into cheers. He raises the microphone to his lips...

Mike Hill:I'm sorry. I promised you all, and I didn't deliver. I promised to take the International Title from Jackson Black, rip away the heart of Genesis but I failed. And for that, I cannot apologise enough. I was beaten on the night by the better man, I'm not going to make excuses about my leg or anything like that, Jackson Black beat me and I respect him for that. The aftermath of that match shows that whether he will admit it or not, Black respects me. I gave him the toughest test of his career and maybe on another day, I'd have been stood at the top of that ladder with the International Title.

Alas it was not meant to be. Do I skulk around backstage in a huff about not winning the title? I sure as hell do not. I do what Mike Hill does best, and that is take it on the chin and use that loss to improve me. Maybe I got a bit complacent when I went 3-0 up against Jackson, the same won't happen again.

Onto Escalation, where I am in a fatal four way match with Shaun Styles, Yarmouth Blade and Kenji Hidari. Somehow, I've really peed off Kenji and I don't quite know what I did wrong. Something about me losing to Jackson Black at Born In Fire? Now I don't know who this kid thinks he is, in fact I don't know who he is, but he definitely knows who I am. He knows that I put my body on the line to try and beat Genesis, I risked career-ending injuries to fight Black. Now it's alright standing back here running your mouth when you've not been through that, but I doubt you'll come up to me and say it to my face will you Kenji? No matter how loud you say things...WHY ARE WE SHOUTING ANYWAY? it doesn't make them true. That is not YOUR international title, it's something you need to earn. A lot like respect, which you also have yet to earn.

And the same could be said of Yarmouth Blade. He seems a lot like Hidari, he's very good at running his mouth about guys like me and Shaun Styles when we aren't around, but goes into hiding as soon as I turn up. I saw you and Hidari having a little tete a tete in the ring earlier, that's not a euphemism by the way folks, to be honest I'm suprised that with your two ego's that you managed to both fit in there. Am I really past it guys? Do you honestly believe that? I'm reaching my prime, I'm feeling the best I have ever felt and you're trying to get me riled up? Not the wisest of plans especially when in that ring, you two won't be able to work together.

Whether me and Shaun will work together, who knows that's up to him. If the kid knows what's best for him, he'll stay out of my way if either of you two try and pick a fight. I'd suggest you continue to massage each other's egos, unless you want to see just how GOD DAMN GOOD I am!

*Hill smiles as the camera's switch off.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 05 Dec 2011, 5:20 pm

A Dark Room Can Be Seen with a few candles light at the end a note can be seen with the words "we are the Meta" .. a shadow appears to be seen and begins to talk

????: Cerberus and i will make sure what happened at Born In Fire wont happen again! this time round we make a promise that to keep.

Next time round "Harted Dice" wont make it out in one piece .... Let alone in Pieces !

The man Blows the candles as the room become pitch black a voice over can be heard

There Time Is Near

They Soon will fall

It will be ours for the taking

we shall rise as one !

as they fall one by one

They will burn as we put them through hell

The Meta will rise as all will fall

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 05 Dec 2011, 6:52 pm

Then suddenly the arena burst in to huge cheers when the titron flickers in to life and standing there with her pink microphone is Christy James, Christy smiles and flicks her hair.

CJ: Lady's and gentleman please will you give a very warm reception to the man, Do i have to read this word for word?

Christy sigh's as she listens in to the ear peace.

CJ: Ok here goes, Lady's and gentleman, Please welcome my guest at this time the man who is the best god damn champion of all time, The man that puts fear in to the eyes of his opponents and then man that is going to win the fatal four way on Lockdown, Here he is Yarmouth Blade.

Yarmouth Blade walks in to camera shot as the fans in the arena start to boo and Blades smirks in to the camera.

CJ: Now Blade you had an interesting conversation with Hidari in the ring earlier this evening and now you requested this interview with me to share your thoughts on what Mike Hill had to say?

YB: That's right Christy I did request this interview and the next time I give you a card to read you better say what is on it all I will show you what I do to people that don't do what they are told to do, Now give me that god damn mic and get the hell out of here.

The crowd boo loudly as Blade snatches the microphone from Christy and shoves her out the way and she falls on to the floor and scurries away.

JT: Oh come on, That was uncalled for, why shove christy to the ground like that?

HL: i have to agree with you there Jim, that's not good from Blade all.

Yarmouth blade smiles in to the camera and the crowd can be herd doing the arse hole chant in the arena.

YB: I told you idiots to chant some think more original than arse hole.

Crowd boo even louder.

YB: Now shut it if have some think to say to that no good loser Mike Hill, Mike you say that I will run away when ever you come in to breathing distance, Well my friend that is just not the case, Blade is just not a coward, Blade holds his ground and stands and fight's, just like I did with that big lump of a no brain that is Udo.

But your right on one thing you said Hill, I will not work with Hidari, I work on my own, I don't need any body's help, You may appeal to Styles to give you a helping hand cos there is no chance in hell that you or Styles will have any hope in getting over me.

Hidari is just a little punk who thinks he's better then me, Styles well i have beaten him before on more than one occasion and as for you hill, you are give excuses on why you lost out for the 6CW title, My leg this, My leg that, you said you weren't going to give any excuse like that but I bet when you got back to your locker room you were thinking and even saying that to yourself.

Hill I have your number, i know your weakness, Me I have no weakness, I am just that god damn good as you would say.

Blade taps his leg and winks at the screen as the crowd continue to boo.

Your leg is your weakness, There is know way that leg is gonna heal in time, There is know way that leg is 100%, that is your weakness and I that is were I will attack you, that is what will let you down, that is what is gonna help me with this four way, Because I am the best god damn technical wrestler is this company today, so get used to seeing Blade winning a load more matches.

HL: Apart from the attack on Christy I liked what Blade had to say.

JT: Blade is just a jumped up punk who only thinks about himself and no one else.

Blade slams down the microphone and pushes the camera man out of the way he falls on the floor smashing the camera and the titron flickers of and goes blank.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 05 Dec 2011, 9:05 pm

The Camera cuts to Cerberus standing with a stick lit on fire

Lex and Dicey you got in the way of our plans to become tag champions so they paid the price when we laid you out.

You seen the when you play with fire it always comes back and burns you when you least expect it.

Cerberus runs the stick across his arms

Your sick obsession with Wilson and I needs to stop, your picking a fight which is impossible for you to win.

Your pathetic attempt at careers are like this flaming stick all bright and shiny at first until the fire goes from inside you and you fade into to the distance where no one knows your name and no one cares what you do.

Cerberus puts the flaming stick in his mouth to put it out

When all is said and done you will fall into obscurity as Wilson and I start to take over this company and there's nothing either of you can do to stop us.

Cerberus walks off into the distance slowly fading away

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 05 Dec 2011, 10:33 pm

HIDARI KENJI RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up with Hidari Kenji and Yarmouth Blade facing each other in the ring.. The titantron goes black goes black as both men watched as Mike Hill gave his promo on the upcoming match. Blade and Hidari turns back to each other and Hidari begins to smirk)

Hidari- How hilarious for Mike Hill to appear by satellite than to face the next International Champion in the ring!

(Blade begins to speak)

Hidari- Blade shut the hell up imma getting to you soon! Mike Hill I have this unknown hatred towards you you speak of because your also a stepping stone just like all the rest of these damn superstars you are nothing but stepping stones!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- I AM THE MAN WHO WANTS TO DOMINATE THIS COMPANY!

Hidari- I AM THE MAN WHO WILL BE THE FIRST JAPANESE WRESTLER TO MAKE HISTORY!

Hidari- Most of all...I AM THE MAN WHO WILL WIN THIS FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Yarmouth Blade... you will...not win that FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Mike Hill.. you will... not win that FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH!

(What?)

Hidari- SHUT THE HELL UP!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Yarmouth Blade come up with new material. You say you gonna cheat and win the match? And use dirty tactics? Get in line because I been doing dirty tactics throughout Japan. If I want to ambush someone before a match I will do as I please! If i want to spit in your face I'll do as I please! You British Parasite will realize what Japanese Wrestlers are compatible of!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- For too long I been held back simply because i was Japanese I had to earn what I fought for and take and defeat the competition when I say that I want something you damn well believe I take what I want! This match Tuesday is just a reality check when I show you Blade my talent...WHEN I SHOW YOU MIKE HILL MY TALENT! Shawn Styles was the first victim now I'm creating a legacy fro me!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- What you idiots fail to realize that Team Japan is that next biggest name in all of 6CW. When you hear Team Japan...Genesis is irrelevant....Geoff Steel...Dicey Reilly..Yarmouth Blade...Jackson Black and Mike Hill! Those names are irrelevant because Hidari Kenji will be the only top name in this company!

(You Suck Chants)

Hidari- Now these leeches for fans can cheer all they want to and drink tea all they wan t to the fact remains this Blade this tuesday you will see a side to me you never wanted to see. I will afflict pain to you in the worst way possible! Worse than what Shawn Styles went through! You be Assassinated Yarmouth Blade and I'll be damned if you come out victorious and win.

Hidari- You say I'm a small fish in a big sea... This remark is coming from someone who lost his Television Title in a Month Reign... You can be serious your lecturing me about our up coming match! How dare you mistaken me for a washed up talent like Shawn Styles! You don't got nothing on me Blade you not technical at all you just take advantage of situations unlike any of superstar in the back!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Your not original you just do crappy moves worst than Styles and Hill combined in this damn and you have the nerve to say I talk and don't walk you haven't prove nothing yet in your 1 yr of existence in 6CW. Its only been a month Blade and I'm the Hot Topic.. I'm the topic of discussion not you and when I win whats mines wither if its the International Championship or TV Title I want you to watch real closely as I show what I'm made off!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- The competition here in 6CW is weak and if you think I will let you win well you just better hope you don't show up tomorrow! Pain will be done and speaking of steel pipes I can get creative as well and want to introduce to you a new weapon thats affiliated with Team Japan!

(Hidari unzips his track jacket revealing something taped up to his T-Shirt saying I Terrorize Britain! =p.. he weapon taped to Hidari is none other than a sledge hammer. Hidari takes if off and wields it high..The fans erupt in a mix reaction! Blade looks intimidated.. Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Why the long face Blade? You have seen on of these before haven't you? A sledge hammer capable of paralyzing one's self! To inflict as much damage you possibly can until you can feel your face or your body any more.. You see Blade like a Sempai (Teacher in Japanese) of Mines always said What hits harder laughs last! One shot to your face blade is a KO! You will not get back up all you will see is yourself in the emergency room!

Hidari- Now I can care less for these damn people but all that matters tomorrow and inflicting pain on you I will step on you and I will become your next international champion and just maybe the tv champion as well. I WILL CONTINUE THIS MOMENTUM AND I WILL LAUGH LAST IN THIS RING!

(Hidari walks up to Blade as he about to strike him with his sledge hammer Blade evades as he walks up the ramp and stops)

Hidari- Here's is your winner and future International Champion and TV Champion of 6CW Hidarrriiiii Kenjjjiii!

(The fans boo in a uproar)

Hidari- But wait I forgot someone Mike Hill....Mike Hill you on my ass kicking list because for starters you and I were suppose to meet for that International Championship I wanted you to win! You wanna know why?

Hidari- Simply because I know I could've beat you for it! You wasted two months trying to win a title you could've won but you were slacking you left that series a loser! And thats all you'll ever be is a loser. If you can't beat Jackson Black what think you can beat me! We already know you can put Yarmouth Blade on his ass 1...2..3 but I'm different. I want to achieve something i have plans and like I said before I'll be damned if anyone gets in my way.... Hill I will hit you soo hard with this Sledge Hammer it will put you to sleep and my foot will be on your face for the cover 1...2...3.

(The fans boo)

Hidari- I know I will dominate this match and I don't need to prove nothing to anyone! Action speaks louder than words and I will showcase this Tuesday!

("Hood Hop" blast through the Arena as the scene fades to black)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 05 Dec 2011, 10:34 pm

Dopant Zero RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up backstage once again and the scene opens up to Dopant Zero walking around looking for trouble the camera zooms in as Tsukasa begins to speak)

Tsukasa- December 6, 2011. Watch as Dopant Zero demolish the competition of Lex Hart, Dicey Reilly and Frosted Dice and you know what after we win that match we want to prove ourselves even more Savior Assassins I hpe you are watching this because one day! One day Savior Assassins we're coming for you as well!

Kenzaki- Savoir Assassins you will fight Genesis once again and you will lose! As much as we wanna see you beat Genesis to do so! You see Team Japan will rise up and take over this company like it or not! We are on a mission to take what is ours and that is those Tag Team Title! We want gold! We want power!

(Suddenly Breathe blast throughout the Arena and out walks Dopant Zero... The fans erupt in boo's as they make their way down the ramp and into the ring! The fans are booing loud as ever as Kenzaki picks up a mic from the steel steps..Breathe dies down)

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- It seems that Escalation can't get here fast enough so what me and Tsukasa are going to do is that host a opening challenge sorta like a opening challenge we call this the Team Japan's opening challenge now to any of you fans I'll give you 2 minutes to last in the ring with Tsukasa if you do that then well award you with 5,000 dollars of our own cash if not then you will get lose nothing...so does anyone want to challenge him?

(The fans erupt in cheers)

Kenzaki- You big man in the front with the Frosted Dice Rules T-Shirt! Would you like to volunteer to take on Tsukasa?

Security Guards help the man over the bench and walk up into the ring! The fans cheer him on... Tsukasa laughs historically as The Fan stand taller than Kenzaki but a little shorter than Tsukasa

Kenzaki- Geez you bigger than me man whats your name and how old are you

(The fans speaks in a British accent)

Fan- My name is Shane Mcallister and I'm 27 yrs of age and I'm proud top say that I'm am British! I don't know about you two and why you think its right for you two to bully people and assault our country when your the ones who came over here looking for opportunities to be bigger stars!

Tsukasa- What the hell are you talking about if you read the books and why Team Japan is Team Japan we despise you people because you rely on Japan and our resources!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- We been put back for a long time now and now its our time to showcase our talent just like Hidari its Dopant Zero time to rise in this company... I don't know how the hell you think your talking two but I'm willing to give you this opportunity kid! Thats if you can take it think of this like a championship bout and my title is on the line against you kid!

Mcallister- I can beat you you arese hole you and everyone else will see...

Kenzaki- Okay ladies don't get you bundle up a notch Shane sir you have 2 minutes to prove to Tsukasa why you aren't a joke...

(Kenzaki runs out the ring to the time keeper table)

Kenzaki- Are you ladies ready?

(Tsukasa and Shane both look ready..)

Kenzaki- LET'S GET IT ON!! (BELL RINGS)

(Tsukasa and Shane both lock up and they're evenly matched Shane begins to push with all his might and Tsukasa begins to stumble a bit the fans cheering him on..)

(Kenzaki looks amused)

(Just when Shane is about to pick the 6'7 man Tsukasa quickly goes for the low blow! The fans erupt in horror and boo Tsukasa and he stomps on Shane Mcallister!! Tsukasa unzips his Tracksuit revealing his attire tank top...He charges Shane to the turn buckle but Shawn gets out the way and leaps from the rope and goes for a cross body. Tsukasa catches Shawn and throws him. The crowd erupts in aww)

(Kenzaki laughs)

(Tsukasa drags Shane to the turnbuckle and performs a running springboard imploding splash.. the fans boo as loud and start throwing trash and food at Tsukasa)

(Kenzaki smirks)

Kenzaki- If you people actually thought that we were going to Let this United Kingdom Parasite get the upper hand then you were all sadly mistaken!

(Kenzaki laughs as the fans boo...Kenzaki rolls into he ring and climbs the turnbuckle...He hits the Nogami Splash (360 Shooting-Star Press) Perfectly laying Shane down motionless. He looks as if he needs medical attention....)

(The fans boo as Kenzaki leaves the ring and takes the announce table apart...Tsukasa drags Shane out the ring and picks him up....)

Kenzaki- SLAM HIS ASS!! SHOW THEM THAT WE ARE NOT TO BE MESS WITH!

(Tsukasa performs the Gutwrench Powerbomb to the unconscious fan through the announce table, the fans erupt in horror as "Breathe" blast though the PA Tsukasa grabs his Track Jacket and throws it back on...Paramedics come to assist Shane Mcallister but Tsukasa and Kenzaki throws them and hits them out the way...scene fades to black)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 05 Dec 2011, 11:14 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hidari is seen walking to the back of the Arena still wielding the sledge hammer from earlier... Hidari is seen walking out the door into the parking lot fans are crowded near by as he walks up to the parking lot cameras and 6CW officials are following him...

Christy James- Hidari!...Hidari!!...Hidari!!!

(Hidari looks and sees camera men and Christy James following Hidari Kenji. Hidari with a dead look on his face...)

Hidari- What the hell do you people want?

Christy- After what took place in the ring and what Mike Hill said are you sure the numbers won't be questionable in the outcome winning the match?

Hidari- HELL NO! I'm up against two Screw Ups in the company minus Shawn Styles who is on the verge to retire from this company. As I said earlier Action speaks louder than words and I promise you Blade that your blood will be on my hands! the dame goes for Mike Hill!

Christy- Why do you hate Mike Hill so much you have never fought the man one on one why are you getting so uptight?

Hidari- Uptight? Its all about competition and showing people that your better than them right. Watch Tuesday as I prove that! I wanted a fight I will get a fight! Mike Hill it seems I finally got your attention and I finally got you interested in Hidari Kenji! I'm in your head...

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- You see Mike it doesn't matter whether if you had a title shot or not you didn't capitalize on the situation... I despise Genesis and their reign they have in this company! I simply want Team Japan to be ahead of the game and dominate each of the divisions! To think I would get a squash victory and become the new International Champion. That dream might wait because the TV Title is Upper grabs but I want to be apart of that handful of wrestlers who held two titles at once!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Mike Hill you are in my way of achieving GOLD! Yarmouth Blade you are also in my way in achieving GOLD! It's time for a new breed a new blood of a man to rise and take what needs to be taken!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- When I want something I get it! When I want to show you people what I am made off I can without any problems! Blade you will not win that match...Hill you made my blood boil and I want to inflict your blood on my hands! Just like Shawn Styles you will soon end up in the emergency room! Just like Alex Walker I will make sure you don't go out in a Bloody Mary Massacre!

Christy- What happen if you lose this match?

(Hidari looks annoyed)

Hidari- Lose I don't think so win I know I will win! Yarmouth Blade chances at winning this match is almost as faker than your implants you BRITISH WHORE!

(Hidari laughs)

Hidari- You wanna know something Mike Hill leg will cause him the match and if he get in my way this guy right here...

(Hidari rises the sledge hammer)

Hidari- Will cause damage to that leg of Mike Hill for instance!

(Hidari lifts the sledge hammer and slams it to the camera man's camera! The camera falls out of the camera hand as Christy James and the Cameras Man evades the scene...Hidari repeatedly slams the sledge hammer breaking the camera...Hidari laughs uncontrollably as screen fades to black...)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down