The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 13th December 2011

+7
Cable
AberdeenSteve
President Trump
Steel
Bentyf1
Blade
JJJohnson
11 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation 13th December 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation 13th December 2011

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Match 1
Jack Frost vs Kenzaki Nogami

Match 2
Interfed Cup match
Shaun Styles vs Shadow

Match 3
Lex Hart vs Cerberus

Match 4
Johnny Dice vs Tsukasa Yagurama

Match 5
Interfed Cup match
Kenji Hidari vs Big Al Lustley

Match 6
Daniel Reilly/Saviour Assassins vs Genesis (Mr Kenty/Michael Sweetwater//Udo Berg)

Main Event
Number one contender to the 6CW Title
Jackson Black vs Internecio
On commentary:Geoff Steel

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 13th December 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 13th December 2011

Post by Blade Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:07 pm

The scene is in the parking lot underneath the arena and the fans can be herd cheering as a limo pulls up, The crowd cheer and wait to see who get out of the limo, Then there's a huge eruption of boo's echoing around the arena when the driver gets out and opens the door, The camera shows one white Nike trainer and jeans drop down on to the hard concrete floor, The camera then backs of a little to reveal Yarmouth Blade who is wearing a Red T-shirt, On the T-shirt there's the words I will win the Interfed cup for 6CW on it.

Blade walks towards the entrance of the arena and there's a security guard standing in his way and holding a clip board with a list of names on it, He has a walkie talkie strapped to his trouser belt and a truncheon on the other side of his belt, The security guard holds his arm out in front of him and stops Blade in his track's.

Security guard: Sorry Blade you can't come in, Your not on the list, You must turn round and get back in your limo.

The fans begin to cheer when they hear the Security Guard say this.

YB: What the hell, Do you know who I am You idiot? I'm the guy that;s gonna win this damn cup for 6CW.

Now get the hell out of my way, Blade try's to push the Guard out of the way but the Security Guard stands firm and moves Blades arm out of the way.

Security guard: I said your not allowed in Blade, Please return to vehicle.

YB: My god, you got some nerve putting your hands on me you idiot, If your not gonna let me in then fare enough I shall return to the limo.

Security guard: Thank you Blade, I'm sorry just doing my job.

The crowd begin to cheer when Blade turns back towards his limo but then suddenly burst in to huge boo's as blade then turns round and spears the security guard and rams him in to the wall then Blade starts to hammer punch's to the face of the security guard, Picks the guard up and Irish whips him in to in to a load of trash cans and picks up a trash can and smash's it hard on to the back of the security guard who is left motionless on top of the trash cans.

The crowd continue to boo looking at shock at the titron, Blade look's at the security guard and and laughs.

YB: sorry about that just doing my job, And it's MR Blade to you scum bag, Next time let me in and you wont get the crap beat our of you.

The crowd boo heavily towards blade and Blade walks of towards the entrance of the arena and looks back and smiles at his handy work and then closes the door behind him.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:42 pm

*Backstage after the show has gone off air, the cameras roll to a darkened corridor where a elderly Gentleman, dressed in casual wear is supporting a weak Christy James, who is wearing plain clothes and looking extremely pale. The pair come across a backstage crew member, looking at his mobile phone*

Elderly Gentleman: Excuse me sir, Do you mind telling me where the exits are? I need to get my daughter to my car, right away.

Crew member: Yes, down the corridor then take a right. Hey Christy, hope you feel better soon.

CJ:...

Elderly Gentleman: Thanks.

*The pair continue slowly down the corridor, until Christy begins to hesitantly speak*

CJ: Water..

Elderly Gentleman: Water? Do you need a drink Christy?

CJ: ...

Elderly Gentleman: Okay, I'll ask the next person we see darling.

*Reaching the end of the corridor, a figure appears, with a Iphone pressed against his ear deep in conversation, looking at the ground. The figure is wearing dark tracksuit bottoms, and a black sleeveless shirt with the Iconic Bold G on the front of the shirt*

???: Yes I know but come on..

Elderly Gentleman: Sir, can you please tell me where a drink vendor is, please..

???: Hold on a second..

*Mr Kenty slowly brings the Iphone from his ear with a bemused expression on his face, and stares at a shivering Christy intently*

Elderly Gentleman: Sir..?

*Mr Kenty arrogantly points a finger to his left, still looking bemused at Christy*

Elderly Gentleman: Thanks..

CJ: ...

*The pair slowly turn to the left and make their way down to the vendor, while Kenty brings his Iphone back to his ear*

Mr Kenty: Hello? Hello?! Dammit..

*Bringing the phone down yet again, Mr Kenty then stares at the ceiling longingly before breathing deeply and begins making his way to his lockeroom, muttering under his breath. Jack Reynolds and a local wrestler are speaking to each other, a little way down the corridor*

JR: So you say you deserve a crack in the 6CW why is that?

Local wrestler: Well because I..

*Mr Kenty strides past failing to acknowledge Reynolds and the Local wrestler*

JR: Hold that thought..Kenty, Kenty, Kenty! quick word?

*Mr Kenty stops in his tracks, and turns around looking with disdain at the young interviewer. A light flickers eerily and Mr Kenty begins to look slightly edgy*

Mr Kenty: Walk and talk Jackey Boy..

JR: What do you make of Keith Leone and his firing tonight?

Mr Kenty: Irrelevant. He brought on himself. Anything else?

JR: The tag title situation. Savoir assassins seem pretty riled, do you think they are a threat?

Mr Kenty: No. We have beaten them. Nothing to prove.

*The pair finally reach Mr Kenty's lockeroom, as the door is flung open the light is fully on, and on the table is the Genesis tag title, accompanied with Mr Kenty's Ipad and on top of that is a sticky note. Mr Kenty, hesitantly picks up the note and reads it. His eyes light up*

Mr Kenty: Time to go Jackey boy, have a good week!

*Forcefully, Kenty flings Reynolds out of his lockeroom. A message then activitates from Kenty's Ipad*

YOU HAVE ONE NEW MESSAGE!

*Swifty checking his Ipad, Kenty looks at the ipad with a smirk which quickly turns into a evil grin. Kenty then closes the door slowly as the scene cuts to darkness..*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:29 pm

The scene opens to a totally black screen, at first only the sound of muffled noises can be heard until one clear voice comes through.

??: Is this thing working, wheres the picture? Who wants to be staring at at a blank screen when you could be admiring me. Honestly I told I wasn’t any good at this technical stuff im used to appearing infont of the camera not behind them.

More sounds of rustling can be heard before the picture eventually come into focus, Big AL Lustley can be seen up close to the screen trying to figure out how to work the camera with a confused look on his face. AL finally sits back form the camera and we can see that he is still in the gym where he has been since Lockdown.

AL: Eureka! We have action, now why am I doing this again? Oh yes the good fellas who run 6CWF decided that if I refused to leave this gym until my next match, then they would have no alternative but for Al to record all his day to day activities in a kind of video diary. So here I Am Big Al Lustley giving you all an insight into what it is like living a day in my shoes.

AL then picks up a clipboard from the floor and studies it for a while.

Al: So where shall we start I guess the most logical place would be to start at the very beginning, this morning I was awoken at the unholy hour of 8:45 by a local gym instructor trying to remove the gym mat by which I slept on. After that rude awakening I decided it was time for me to cook up a tasty breakfast treat so I placed my dime in the vendor and claimed my nutritious oat bar and sat watching a female staff member stretch off. Then it was time to start on my own workout the morning mostly included cardio vascular to get the heart pumping and try improving my stamina, exercises included a 10 kilometre run followed by a 10K Bike ride finished off with the British past time of a spot of rowing. After that I had worked up quite a sweat and the gym regulars had started to arrive so I decided it best to put on my tracksuit and take on fluids in preparation for a busy afternoon.

Al then stops and looks at his clipboard once more before throwing it over his shoulder only just missing a woman running on a treadmill.

Al: Who am I kidding no one wants to know this rubbish all you really need to know is that I am working non-stop to try and gain a much sought after victory. I did receive some quite interesting news though earlier, it seems Big Al Lustley will be entering into unknown territory come Tuesday night when I head over to 6CW for my first match of this interfed trophy .My opponent a man known by the name of Kenji Hidari who I hear is from the same neighbourhood as the Dragon, I have been told that this is where the similarities between Dragon and Kenji end. It has been brought to my attention that Kenji has a problem with respect for his opposition and feels that most people in 6CWF are unworthy of sharing his ring. Well Mr Hidari im sure youre over the moon with having to share the ring with me a award winning adult entertainer whos only real achievement since my move to wrestling is most likely having the longest losing streak in 6CWF at this very moment.

Al lets out a small chuckle but then sighs

Al: Kenji I would enjoy nothing more on Tuesday than to instil a bit of respect in you, Tuesday you face a re-invigorated Big Al and I want to show the world the new leaner, meaner me. However I do realise that I still have a lot to learn about this industry and this challenge may have come too soon, so even if I do lose sure I will be disappointed and let’s face it there a high chance of the streak continuing, but I wont be too disheartened as I know all the hard long hours I am putting in now to improve my performance will begin to bare fruits in the long run.

AL winks and gives a thumbs up to the camera.

AL: Well that about all I have to say nothing too interesting happens in the gym on a day to day basis, so this video diary may just be a one off documentary. All that left to say is that I have been Big Al Lustley for 6CWF, till Tuesday folks Keep pumpin!

Al then flexes his muscles and gives a look of intent at the camera, before relaxing beginning to pick his nose and is about to eat the content before realising the camera is still rolling which he quickly switches off as the scene ends.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:32 am

Dicey is laying on his hospital bed eating grapes when Lex walks in with a bunch of flowers

Dicey: I hope they are for Christy

Lex looks embarrassed and throws the card off the flowers in the bin

Lex: They are now haha, somebody is popular

Lex looks around the room seeing Get Well cards and drawings around the bed and also a HUGE fruit basket

Dicey: I got a few things from Jack, Jill and Junior and this monstrosity (Dicey points at the basket) that fruity pebble Frank dropped it over, to be honest Lex I don’t even know what half the fruits in there are

Lex: So how are ya doing big man that was a nasty smack to the head you took

Dicey: Ah this happens more than you’d think Lex it’s all part of the job but thrust me when I get my hands on who did it IL tear them a new one

Lex: So you didn’t see anything?

Dicey: All I remember was going into the dressing room and BANG!! Darkness

Lex: You saw nobody

Dicey: Yeah I saw some tweety birds and stars floating around my head, they must have been hiding behind the door

Lex: Do you think it was Maine or Cerberus?

Dicey: Im not exactly Mr Popular around town, sure wasn’t crazy Leone attacking people left, right and centre well….before he go sacked hahaha, good riddance anyway you have a match next week against Extra Crispy so hopefully he’ll open his big mouth and let something slip

Lex: Don’t worry Dice IL make him sing like a canary

Lex stares into space while twisting his hands around the bunch of flower breaking them at the stem

Dicey: Easy there tiger, by the looks of them you won’t be giving them to Christy either, oh by the way did you get me those little blue pills I asked you for?

Lex takes out a pill bottle from his pocket and tosses it to Dicey who smiles and pops 2 pills

Lex: What are you doing, you do know what they are don’t you

Dicey: Of course I do all will be revealed in a moment

Just then a pretty blonde nurse walks in and smiles at Dicey and Lex

Nurse: How are we feeling now Mr Reilly?
Dicey: Dicey please nurse

The nurse smiles

Nurse: Ok, Dicey are you ready for your sponge bath

Dicey winks at Lex who shakes his head and smiles to himself

Dicey: Ready, willing and able sweetheart

The nurse helps Dicey out of the bed and she leads him to the bathroom

Dicey: Make yourself comfortable Lex I won’t be long

Dicey elbows Lex in the ribs

Lex: From what Ive heard you won’t be

Dicey disappears into the bathroom leaving Lex to look around the room, he picks up a magazine and starts to flick through it when he hears the nurse scream as she bursts out of the bathroom with a naked Dicey in tow who stands there with only a towel being held up by his erection

Nurse: That is disgusting, in all my years I have never…..

Dicey: What do you expect…touching me like that

The nurse leaves the room leaving a smug looking Dicey looking at Lex who is covering his eyes

Lex: Put that…thing away will you

Dicey: Well that didn’t go to plan…ah well there’s always another nurse….ah fuc….

Just then there is a big crash and Lex is left in silence

Lex: Dicey….what was that crash….Dicey….

Lex uncovers his eyes to see Dicey lying on the floor unconscious

Lex: You idiot you have a head injury and you decide to drain the blood to your other head

Lex starts to kick Dicey but he still doesn’t move

Lex: Ah crap…NURSE…NURSE….I don’t get enough out of this friendship for this

Lex stands over Dicey and starts to pull him up to his feet but he is too heavy so Lex holds him beneath the arms and starts to drag him towards the bed

Lex: Ah the towel dropped…I think im gonna be sick

Lex gets him to the bed and somehow gets Dicey onto his shoulder and lifts him onto the bed he kneels down and is about to swing Dicey’s legs onto the bed when another nurse walks in
Nurse: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING….YOU PERVERT…SECURITY…SECURITY

Lex lets Dicey’s legs go which send Dicey’s sliding off the bed and crashing to the floor again just as the security team come into the room

Lex: Thrust me lads this is NOT what it looks like…it’s a funny story really

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:33 pm

The camera cuts backstage and we are backstage, in an office. Jackson Black can be seen, wearing a smart grey suit and his International Championship is lying on the desk in front of him. Alex Walker then limps into view and places a hand on the shoulder of Jackson.

AW: “I have decided to grant you that #1 contender ship match for the 6CW World Title Jackson. I have been impressed with the way you have conducted yourself the last couple of weeks, you really have come across a completely different person in the ring. I would be bolshie enough to say that nobody could you beat in that ring when you are on your game. The way you came back from 3-0 down against Mike Hill was something to behold, and accolades like that need to be rewarded.”

Jackson begins to produce a smug grin across his face as Walker continues to inflate his ego.

JB: “Thanks boss, I am glad that my efforts aren’t going by unnoticed. I proved over the last 4 or so weeks that I am the best this company has to offer. You can throw whoever you want at me and I’ll beat them. So who is it I am facing anyway?”

Walker pauses for a moment and takes a second to ponder.

AW: “I didn’t want this to happen but he has been on the top of his game too. He has pulled in several favours for me too so I owe him this shot. It is Internecio.”

Jackson looks startled and bemused at first but a grin slowly begins to form.

JB: “Thanks boss, I’ve wanted to show that gorilla up for weeks. Did you see the way he treated me last week? He looked at me as if I was the person that cleans his cage. This week gives me a huge opportunity to get back at him. Not only can I pull his small glimmer of success in this company from right underneath him, but it will be done so by a ‘team mate.”

Jackson laughs to himself.

JB: “This really is perfect. Thank you for this opportunity. I don’t care what you say about ‘Genesis coming from first’ as I am going to show this ape up. He and his bitch are going to pay for the way they acted on Monday. They walked around this very office thinking they had made the big time because you weren’t here. I didn’t like it and it peed me off. What have they done for Genesis? Absolutely nothing. They continually try to stick their noses in our business and end up making matters worse.

I am going to go out there tonight and embarrass those two so badly that they won’t want to show their faces in Genesis again. I want them out and I know dam well you are going to do nothing about. I am going to grab the bull by the horns for once, do something for the good of Genesis. I seem to be the only one caring we are still in a faction. Sweetie and Kenty are off in their own little sordid love affair. Udo Berg, where did you find him?

It seems we are back to where we were just a month or so ago. Genesis seemingly looking indestructible one week, and the next? We look nothing short of a joke.

I am warning you Walker, I won’t be around forever.”

Black picks up his title and walks out the room. Walker stays seated and looks on, seemingly deep in thought.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 am

(The scene opens up in a 6CW Arena. The fans are all hyped and ready for some entertainment! Japan's National Anthem blast through the PA as Hidari Kenji, Tsukasa and Kenzaki Nogami walks out the ramp. The give dead stares to the crowd as Hidari holds the Japanese Flag. Suddenly Tsukasa has a mic and yells)

Tsukasa- Cut our damn music!

(The fans boo throughout the Arena)

(Tsukasa walks down alone to ringside and approaches Mike Bird and hands him a letter of some sort..)

Tsukasa- For now on in the company you will read what is off that paper! You will do that every week until we become that! You idiots will realize our dominance! Play our music!

(Japan's National Anthem blast once again as the fans scream in boo's.. Tsukasa walks back up to Kenzaki and Hidari as they both smirk... They walk back into the curtain and right back out a few minutes later....)

(Mike Bird looks confused and nervous)

Mike Bird- Please Welcome at this Time FUTURE...INTERNATIONAL AND TV CHAMPION!!!! LEADER OF TEAM JAPAN HIDARI KENJI AND FUTURE 6CW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THEY ARE TSUKASA AND KENZAKI DOPANT ZERO!

(The fans boo in a uproar as Hidari laughs loud.. The three men makes their way into the ring and Hidari places the Japanese Flag by the ropes....Japan's National Anthem dies down as the fans chant "You Suck"! Tsukasa begins to speak for Team Japan)

Tsukasa- Yeah go on talk about yourself and how bad your World Cup Team is...

(The fans boo up a storm)

Tsukasa- Last week on Escalation you parasites watched as me and Kenzaki made a statement. We showed each and everyone of you fans that the self proclaim Best in the World Tag Team will soon to be put on the self when we're finish with them!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- You see Frosted Dice we whoop your asses so many times we should get an award for it... Self Proclaim BEST TAG TEAM ON THIS EARTH?? Get in line like the rest of them! We fought teams in Japan and dominated.. What makes you seem so special? You men are all hype and talk and watch on Escalation next week when me and Tsukasa face you idiots in singles competition!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- We beat you idiots and now its time to show you two what we can do without Tag Teaming. Unlike you two we have goals I for one want to dominate the Heavyweight Division and prove to you people that Geoff Steel and Keith Leone are slackers when wrestling me. If you thought I was dangerous with Kenzaki watch as I smash my opponents and Powerbomb anyone through that announce table just like I did to that stupid fan last week.

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- Its funny how you people thought I was actually going to give that guy a shot. He's British for crying out loud! British Men don't deserve opportunities like Japanese People. We put in more dedication and hard work to what we want to achieve in this company..Hell in this business...Just like that parrot down there (referring to Mike Hill) mention me and Kenzaki as the new Tag Team Champions! We will climb that ladder to greatness and Savior Assassins we want a match with you after we demolish the Frosted dice for the 1,000th time!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Savior Assassins if you watching this right now you will never win those belts not as long as we are here in 6CW. We want those belts before you and Genesis....Sweetwater and Kenty! We want war we want a fight and if you think you'll get away and run 2012 with those titles well good luck because we're knocking on your door and coming inside with full force!

(The fans boo and chant Savoir Assassins)

(Kenzaki looks annoyed as he hands the mic to Hidari who looks rather confident)

(Hidari stops and stares at the booing fans...the fans boo in a uproar and chant "You Suck")

Hidari- Last Week on Escalation...I SHOWED EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU PARASITES THAT ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!

(The fans chant "What")

(Hidari looks annoyed)

Hidari- Actions speaks louder than words

(What?)

Hidari- Actions speaks louder than words

(What?)

Hidari- YOU BRITISH PEOPLE ALL SOUND THE SAME!

(The fans erupts in boo's and starts chanting "You Suck".. Hidari laughs)

Hidari- Before I was rudely interrupted Last week on Escalation I showed you people why I am the New Breed of this company! Dopant Zero why they are the New Breed of this company! We showed you that Team Japan will takeover this company like it or not!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You see, I Hidari Kenji is a step closer to receiving what I desire the most out of anyother competitor in this company and thats a title shot! Mike Hill I told you! Shawn Styles you already knew and Yarmouth Blade??!!!!

(Hidari laughs)

Hidari- You idiot you actually though you were going to win simply because you achieved more than me and won more belts than me! That idiot had it coming most of all I showed to each and everyone one of you that YOUR WERE ALL WRONG! ALL OF YOU!

(The fans boo as Hidari laughs)

Hidari- Team Japan is moving up a notch to becoming the Greatest Tag Team Stable in all of this company! Genesis will crumble in 2012! Mark my words Genesis you will fall as Team Japan rises! And speaking of which we even got our own merchandise out corresponding to the Hard work and dedication we put in this ring day and night We perform for our selfs not fro you leeches

(The fans boo as Hidari unzips his tracksuit revealing a Team Japan T-Shirt! Similar to (The Miz I'm Awesome Your Not T-Shirt) The colors is black and red with the Japanese Flag on the back! )

Hidari- Team Japan is on the rise and these T-Shirts men they represent our teamwork and our abilities to get what we want in this ring! It's almost been 2 months men and we are going to be unstoppable! These Shirts are a stepping stone to what we bring to the table! MADE IN JAPAN ONLY!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- now back to our regular scheduling promo!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- As I make stepping stone out of those three losers OI defeated last week I've been force to represent this sad story of a company to fight another sad story of a company and thats 6WF.... This Interfed Cup will be the first on Team Japan's list. ONCE I WIN THIS FOR MYSELF THIS WON'T BE CALLED THE 6CW INTERFED CUP THIS WILL BE KNOWN AS TEAM JAPAN'S INTERFED CUP... Team Japan we will dominate this month and I will win this damn cup that seems irrelevant I have something to prove and who ever I'm facing will experience the worst type of pain imaginable! If you thought that ass beaten handed to Yarmouth Blade was worst then your in luck because you'll experience even greater pain!

(Suddenly a figure appears on the tron and its none other than Mr Jones...Fans boo)

Mr. Jones- Hidari, Tsukasa, Kenzaki...Team Japan you will never big as big as Genesis as a matter of fact how dare you come out here and talk about Genesis keep our names out your mouth before I have Jackson Black...Sweetwater and Mr. Kenty do it for you! You three men have a big upcoming week..When you each face your own opponent! 6CW Fans you will witness as Kenzaki Nogami takes on Jack Frost!

(The fans cheer...Kenzaki looks amused..)

Mr Jones- Tsukasa you'll take on Johnny Dice!

(The fans cheer Frosted Dice!!)

Mr Jones- And you Hidari Kenji you make me sick! Good Luck this Tuesday because you'll be facing a man who will definitely be unstoppable! That man is none other than Big Al Lustley!!!

(Hidari Laughs Uncontrollably!)

Hidari- Him??? Are you serious!!??? The guy who reminisce 80's Porn? The guy who looks like a jackass?? NO PROBLEM! Oh and Jones before you go I want you to realize that i won't stop i will never stop until I get what I want Jackson Black will defeated that title against me eventually and we will see how well he does.. As for Big Al he couldn't beat the Dragon so this will be easy!

(Japan's National Anthem blast through the Arena as the screen goes blank on the tron...Team Japan looks extremely confident as they leave the ring with the Japanese Flag.. They walk up the ramp as the camera fades to black)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 am

Hidari Kenji RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage in a 6CW Arena. The reporters knocking on a door which appears to be Team Japan's locker room. The door opens and it shows Hidari Kenji walking away from the reporters and closing the door. Hidari is wielding his newly signature sledgehammer.)

6CW Reporter- Hidari! Hidari! After what we just witness from Big Al Lustley do you feel he has the upper advantage?

(Hidari ignore the reporter walks right past a poster of Big Al Lustley???!!! ...Hidari stares at in and looks in disgust as he picks up his sledge hammer and swings it right at the poster of Big Al Lustley.. The poster breaks down as Hidari walks up the stairs and into the Arena)

(Hood Hop blast through the PA System as Hidari walks out and stares at the parasites in the Arena. He walks down the ramp and walks over to ring side to Mike Bird)

Hidari- Do your damn job and announce!

(Mike Hill looks nervous and stands to announce Hidari Kenji..)

Mike Hill- Please welcome to the 6CW Arena Future International and TV Champion...Leader of Team Japan!!!! Hidarii Kenjjjii!!!

(Mike Hill sits back down in fear as Hidari rolls into the ring "Hood Hop" dies down as the fans boo)

Hidari- Let's cut to the chase! Next week on Escalation I once again face a joke and thats Big Al Lustley!

(The woman of the arena cheer)

Hidari smirks

Hidari- Just like Shawn you will witness the true art of Japanese Wrestling! You see Chicago was a city I spit on when I defeated him at Born in Fire. This time I travel all the way to California. You see I continue to despise you Americans because you make a mockery out of everything…

(The fans boo)

Hidari- American is the country run by sex, drugs, alcohol and greed and your the main example of it Big Al. You see a friend of ours over a Team Japan name The Dragon on numerous of occasions defeated you! You are a joke Big Al and your nothing more than a gimmick! A perverted immature kid trapped in a 60 year old man's body!

The fans boo

Hidari- Big Al you lack the ability to fight off Japanese Men because you The Dragon and I know that AMERICAN WRESTLERS CANNOT BEAT JAPAN WRESTLERS! You see just like Shawn Styles! Just like Mike Hill! Just like Yarmouth Blade you cannot beat a man who is on a role to be successful in this company! I will win this Interfed Cup and I will show each and everyone of you that it is all easy if you Japanese!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Big Al you are nothing more than a comical act with no talent. After I defeat you you should go back to selling sex toys to all these damn virgins in America and in this Arena Tonight! Big Al I will demolish you on Escalation and will be a step closer to winning what belongs to Team Japan!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Big Al you can flex all you want to! You can rub that disgusting jar of liquid you use to impress these fat obese european whores all you want to that still won't save you from losing this match. I WILL WIN!! I NEED TO WIN!! You are a stepping stone Big Al and you are in my way so get in line and like the Dragon you will fall victim to another Japanese Man!

(The fans boo)

(Hidari list his sledge hammer)

Hidari- You see this thing this is the last biggest thing you'll ever see when I hit you where it hurts! When I'm done with you Big Al you won't be so big your name will be Little Al!

(The fans chants "You Suck")

Hidari- I could care less what you think…hell a reject from 6WF is all I need for a warmup! Big Al comes this escalation I sending back to 6WF without balls! You will lose your pride and your dignity to wrestle! Simply because I'm the man who will run this company! I will be your next International and TV Champion like it or not and its not a damn thing you or Little Al can do about that!

(Fans boo as "Hood Hop" blast through the PA as Hidari leaves the ring and walks up the ramp with his sledge hammer… scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:54 am

Kenzaki Nogami RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up in the 6CW Arena where the fans in the Arena are cheering at the top of their lungs... "Where I'm From" blast through the PA as the fans look to see who's coming out... suddenly a man in a track suit appears and its no other than Kenzaki Nogami looking determined as ever for his upcoming match against Jack Frost...he stares at the crowd and makes his way into the ring..he picks a mic from the steps and walks into the ring...Kenzaki stares at Mike Bird until he get up and introduces Nogami)

Mike Hill- Please Welcome to the Arena Future 6CW Tag Team Champion Kenzaki Nogami!!!

(Kenzaki continues to stare dead at Mike Hill as he sits down...Kenzaki walks into the ring as "Where I'm from dies" down..The fans boo)

Kenzaki- December 13, 2011. Makes my first singes match in this ring against Jack Frost... You see myself and Tsukasa has been dominating Frosted Dice week in week out. We are on our way to be the most dominate Tag-Team in all of this country. How fortunate Mr. Jones would love to inflict damage and watch Team Japan crumble but that won't happen... You see Team Japan is the future of this company we will dominate this company and take all your titles! Genesis cannot stop us! It doesn't matter what match they put us in we will always find a way to win!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Since I'm force to wrestling in a singles match I will quickly get rid of Jack Frost and show each and everyone of you people why I am apart of the NEW BREED in this company!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- You see Jack Frost you live up to your name you remind me of an actual snow man.. boring, crappy looking and stiff..

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- No worries because we we face Tuesday on Escalation I promise the match will go quick because my goal is not to embarrass Jack Frost but to put him on the shelf. You see my actions from last week I could care less about! Jack you were in Dopant Zero's way to achieve gold. We did what we did to send a message to each and every superstar in the back that we can get away with anything! It doesn't matter what any of you people think because you won't do a damn thing about it!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- My main intent as a wrestler is to win the Tag Team Titles with Tsukasa but without Tsukasa! I know for a fact I can win the Extreme title from Dicey Reilly!

(The fans cheer Reilly repeatedly)

Kenzaki- Its sad you people look up to him as a champion. If you wanna talk about boring and not interesting Reilly lives up to it.. I know Jack Frost is worst but Dicey Reilly you are the current 6CW Extreme Champion and your nothing but hype I know I can take that title away from you just like poof!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- If you fans want a champion to defend that title week in and week out I'm the man for the job. No one on this roster can fly as high or wrestle as good as me! No one can even perform that 360 SHOOTING STAR PRESS AS UNIQUE AS ME! I am on a roll and I will win this match on December 13! Escalation is mines and Jack Frost your getting toasted!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

("Where I'm From" blast on the PA as Kenzaki leaves the ring and heads up the ramp scene fades away...)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:17 am

Lex is stood over Dicey who is now starting to wake from his self induced unconciousness

Nurse - What in the hell are you doing, I know it's all hugs and baby oil with you weirdos but not on my ward, this is a respectable place, I have a reputation to uphold.
You cant come wandering in here dressed like that!!!

Lex looks down at himself he is sweating and just wearing his pink wrestling pants and a pair of flip flops

LH" I I I I ....... I came straight from the gym

Dicey now fully awake laughs

" Straight from the gym????.
Mate you sure about that???
Take a look at yourself right now

Lex looks puzzled

Are you sure straight is a word you can carry off right now???

Lex picks up the basket of fruit and throws it at Dicey

DR" Watch what you're doing with that banana!!!!"

Lex shakes his head and storms out of the room

DR" Such a diva!!!!
Now nurses where were we (Dicey winks to the camera as the shot fades to black)

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:19 pm

The Lights In The Arena Fade as "When Your Middle Name Is Danger" Hits the crowd burst in a flood of Boos!

Wilson Maine with Cerberus ...

Wilson Maine can be seen wearing a towel over his head as he walks down the ramp where the crowd can be seen booing! He slowly gets into the ring

WM: Pain! is no where near what Hart Dice are going to feel

Crowd Boo! as Wilson Maine goes to one corner of the ring

WM: There Blood will be on My Hands!

Crowd Boo louder as Wilson Maine Goes to the next corner and starts to taunt the crowd

WM: There Careers will be ended

WM: They will be Mentally Broken!

WM: After all the prove of my destruction was proven when i destroyed Triple D!! ..he was just a pointless prawn in this mind game , this is only the beginning .. Dicey and Lex are next on the list after them .... 6CWF is going to be well lets say have New Management!!!!

WM: If this is what i can cause on my own Imagine the destruction and Pain that will be caused with the Man From Hell CERBERUS!!!! ... Lex , Dicey even Genesis cant stop us they will all Burn In Hell! !!!!!

Wilson Maine takes of the Towel only to be seen wearing half a mask on his face , and begins to laugh evilly !

WM: At The PPV!

WM: THE META WILL BE BORN!!!!

As the crowd boo , Wilson Maine Laugh Can Be Heard Echoing around the arena !

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:33 pm

Tsukasa Yagurama RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place in a 6CW Arena. The fans are all hyped and ready for for Escalation on December 13. "Got Yourself a Gun" by Nas blast through the PA as fans look to see who's coming out from the curtains. The fans erupt in mix reactions.. Suddenly a figure appears from the curtains and its none other than Tsukasa Tagurama one half of Dopant Zero and member of Team Japan…The fans erupt in boo's as Tsukasa stares and laugh at all the fans in the 6CW Arena.. Tsukasa smirks as he walks down the ramp and stops and points his finger at Mike Bird to announce..Mike Bird gets up nervously)

Mike Bird- Please Welcome Future One Half of the 6CW Tag Team Champions..Tsukasa Yagurama!

(The fans boo in horror as Mike Bird sits back down looking depressed…Tsukasa laughs as he stops at the ramp and falls down to do 5 push ups (similar to Jack Swagger) He climbs back up cocky like and rolls into the ring. Got Yourself a Gun dies down as Tsukasa begins to speak unfortunately the crowd erupts in a massive eruption of boo's)

Tsukasa- Parasites and Slobs of this paretic country of Europe. Please acknowledge the fact that I Tsukasa Yagurama is the biggest and dominate thing this company has to offer!

(The fans boo in an uproar as Tsukasa smirks)

Tsukasa- Listen you slobs I am the best thing about 6CW. I am 6'7 tall and I'm young and athletic look at me I'm the definition of Talent!

(What Chants)

Tsukasa- Charisma!

(What?)

Tsukasa- It Factor!

(What)

(Tsukasa smirks)

Tsukasa- I am the reason why you people watch 6CW! Everytime hen I'm in action when I'm in the ring someone gets hurt and i demonstrated that when I embarrass that nobody of a fan last week. Shane something! I washed the floor with that European idiot and there will be more to come.

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- You see just like him other people will get hurt as hell I don't care if they are fans or the slacker superstars in the back that owe me money! I'm a bully and I can do anything I want!!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- IF I WANT TO POWERBOMB REFEREE'S! OFFICIALS! WOMAN THROUGH TABLES I'LL DO AS I PLEASE!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- IF I WANT TO SPIT IN THE FACE OF YOU FANS I'LL DO AS I PLEASE!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- I can see it clearly you people fear me and you don't want me to get angry because thats when I'll release all my stress and hatred against anyone who stops me from getting in my way!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- Although I'm a Heavyweight I can see myself achieving the big one! I can overcome any opponents and win the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship Belt! Geoff Steel WATCH YOUR BACK!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- You see you fans make me sick to my stomach and you dub and underestimate my ability to demolish and hurt whoever I want thats why this Tuesday I face Johnny Dice a man who was a tag team champion a man who did say he was the best in the world!

(The fans cheer..Tsukasa looks annoyed)

Tsukasa- Well news flash to each and everyone of you Frosted Dice hasn't been hot since summer and as a matter of fact if you think that your winning this match this Tuesday Dice you got a another thing coming! You fans will realize the demise of Frosted Dice and why this tag team division will be demolish by Dopant Zero!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- Boo all you want to! cry and moan all you want to the fact remains this Johnny Dice will lose Tuesday and I won't just beat you kid! i will hurt you!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- You see Dice I wanna beat you until you bleed then afterwards I want each and everyone to take pictures as I smack you and guwrench powerbomb you not once but twice! Afterwards after that fat slob of a referee declares me the winner! I want to take you outside to the announce table and show my gratitude I want to powerboat you once more through the announce table and watch as the paramedics roll down with a stretcher and carry you away to the back into a ambulance vehicle!

(The fans boo as Tsukasa smirks)

Tsukasa- I will watch you suffer Boy and I will but my boot on you face! Tuesday is Mines Johnny Dice and I taking you to school! Your the loser I'm the jock! Your the weirdo I'm the most swagtastic guy in all of 6CW. I'm sticking you in a locker and I'm talking you lunch money KID!

(The fans boo as Got Yourself a Gun blast once again through the speakers…Tsukasa leaves the ring and walks up the ring he smirks as the scene fades to black……)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place in a club and music is being blast through the speakers…The 6CW camera rolls and shows people dancing, playing poll and conversating..A lot of people look like rejects from the 80's and is wearing jurly curls in their hair..The camera zooms to Hidari Kenji getting buzzed at the bar!)

Hidari looks and see's the officials and Christy James staring at Hidari trying to get a word he looks back at them and ignores them…

Christy- Hidari! Hidari! Why are your here in this 80's bar!

(Hidari stares at Christy James from head to toe then turns back to take a shot of Irish Whisky!)

Hidari- Christy you British Whore I want you to take a look at this big thing.

(Hidari lifts up his sledgehammer)

Hidari- I'm sure this is the biggest thin you ever seen in all your years of getting laid by fat British men and jocks huh? I can even tll you like the bad guys isn't this true? Christy you are attracted to me and my pain I conduct to the competition of 6CW! Christy you want to have sex with me don't you

(Christy gives off a confused mix reaction)

Christy- No not at all I like Hardwork..Dedicated Men! Hardwork leads to Dedication and some people deserves it! Some people who don't work hard to get…

(Hidari cuts Christy off)

Hidari- And Blah…Blah..Blah…Blah…Blah!! You have to be the most annoying reporter ever in 6CW! Why do you even work here! If there was a Asian or a Japanese Female reporter because I know only in the bar that Japanese Woman are the most attractive woman on this damn planet! Not some British Whore who flirts and bang the whole roster! Including that leech that American Slob of a Big Al Lustly!

Hidari- I never face this parasite a day in my life but when I face him in the ring this Tuesday. He won't just have that damn baby oil dripping from his head but blood too! HIS OWN BLOOD WILL BE DRIPPING FROM HIS SKULL WHEN I'M DONE WITH HIM!

Christy- What makes you so sure?

(Hidari stares at Christy and her breast he squeezes them and she smacks him across the face)

Hidari- Thats how! Your boobs are fake and so is this Big Al Lustly he's just like all the rest of the stepping stones that's in my way of me achieving what I DESIRE AND THATS MY International Championship from Jackson Black! Your boobs felt all plastic like you definitely need to stop getting implants!

Christy looks annoyed as she stays professional..Hidari smirks and takes another shot of Irish Whisky)

Christy- Why are you here Hidari?

Hidari- I am here because I'm, doing an experiment you see you slank! I want to see how this gimmick in Big Al Lustly reacts in the ring? What is his motive? and why he will never defeat Japanese Wrestlers like the Dragon, I and Dopant Zero…

Christy- What is your motive!

Hidari laughs

Hidari- My motive?

Hidari- I don't have a motive this is just a simple strategy of getting to know your surroundings and causing a scene you see I will defeat that idiot Little Al and I will show you and the rest of these whores why I have the biggest package!

(Christy laughs)

(Hidari looks at Christy in annoyance)

Hidari- You think that was funny huh?

Hidari- Do you not realized that a yr from now I will be carrying this company on my back! I will be your International Champion, TV Champion, and even 6CW World Heavyweight Champion!

Christy- Well it seems you and Tsukasa have the same dream

Hidari- Meaning what? It doesn't matter as long as Team Japan has it!

(Hidari takes another shot of Whisky!)

Hidari- More drinks damnit!

(Christy stares at Hidari as he looks intoxicated..)

Christy- Haven't you had enough

Hidari- A Woman Argument is invalid! So SHUT THE HELL UP AND LEAVE! THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER! I WILL DESTROY BIG AL LUSTLY AND I WILL REARRANGE HIS FACE WITH THIS SLEDGEHAMMER!

Hidari takes another shot of Whisky!

Hidari- Thats not as strong as Kissui (Japanese Vodka) and I'm on my 9th!

(Christy leaves as Hidari grabs her wrist hard…)

Christy- Ouch you hurting me

Hidari- SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND KNOW OUR ROLL WHORE! I want you to take a shot

Christy- Like Bloody Hell I ould

(Hidari grabs christy by the face and shoves the sledge hammer to her face!)

Hidari- What the hell did I just say!

(Christy hesitates in fear as she agrees with Hidari to take a shot! The bartender appears with yet another shot and Hidari picks both up and let goes of Christy! Hidari eyes are low…)

Hidari- Christy as shot to me winning my match against Big Al…and deporting his ass back to the nearest choppy choppy pee pee hospital! Big Al Lustly is a stepping stone and I will win Team Japan's Interfed Cup like it or not….Hidari takes a shot as Christy throws her glass away without taking the shot!

Chritsy- CAN SOMEONE HELP ME HE'S HURTING ME! Christy and the other 6CW repeaters run away as a man somas out of nowhere in a british accent looking like a reject from the 60's!

60's Reject- HEY YOU! Thats not the way to treat a woman!

(Hidari stares at the man with his eyes shut…)

Hidari- Whooo theee hell aree youuuuuuu? (drunk voice)

60's Reject- Me? I am the man with the glasses I am the man with the biggest johnson of them all my name is Powers Ron Powers

(The man looks like a ripoff of Austin Powers without a shirt Austin Powers without a shirt )

Hidari- Where the hell is your shirt man!?

Ron Powers- I don't need one because I'm smooth like the 60's and groovy like the 70's but this party is the 80's and I use a lot of baby oil! I know who you are Hidari Kenji and I watch you on 6CW not because your my favorite but because I'm a fan of Big Al and comes Tuesday you'll be the one swimming in baby oil

(Hidari looks in disgust as he approaches Powers and rips of a pice of his chest hair..)

(Ron Powers smirks)

Ron Powers- Oh that tickles =D

(Hidari looks imitated)

Hidari- You motherf&%$er

Ron Powers- I know I am =D

(Hidari swings but ron powers ducks and european upper cut Hidari!! Hidari falls back in confusion..)

Hidari- WHAT THE…..

Ron Powers- Oh Behavvee Baby! You silly Asian Karate isn't for you! You should go back to Japan and play with Chop Sticks! =D

(Powers approaches Hidari and tickles him..Hidari looks annoyed as he grabs his sledge hammer and swings IT WHERE IT HURTS!!!!)

(Ron Powers back up in horror!)

Ron Powers- My ENGLISH TEA BAGS!!!!!!

(Hidari smirks as he swings the sledge hammer across the face knocking Ron down to the ground he is unconscious as Hidari and everyone else runs out of harms way…camera rolls as it follows Hidari…camera fades to black….)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:10 am

Dicey Reilly RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dicey wakes up, he looks around his hospital room, he gets up and goes the toilet, his urine smells like sugerpuffs and stings when he finally goes, he thinks that nurse was putting it about in the STD clinc...he washes his hands and goes back to bed, he is comfortable and warm and soon falls asleep

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:04 pm

With Wilson Maine and Cerberus still in the ring the arena goes dark

JT” Alex Walker not been paying the bills again???”

HE” Hold me I’m scared”

JT” What???, Get off me HELP!!!!!

Suddenly a pink spotlight flashes around the arena before fixing on the two wrestlers in the ring …………….and then nothing but darkness again

JT” Well that was neither nowt nor summit

HE” EH???????????”

The crowd in the arena erupt as Burn in my Light blasts through the speakers, pink and white strobe lights illuminate the darkness and pink dry ice engulfs the walkway

Lex Hart confidently strides through the curtain, he is dressed in his wrestling gear and a Dicey Reilly t shirt

Lex is holding a microphone, as he stops at the top of the ramp he signals for the music to stop.

LH” Wow wow and again with the wow
It’s been too long people!!!!!!!!!

Crowd “LEX LEX LEX LEX LEX LEX LEX LEX LEX LEX LEX LEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LH” Oh I am so not worthy
I should be here chanting your names although with thirty thousand of you it might take a while
I know if u follow me on Twitter @6CWIcon I’ll make sure you all get an RT”

Lex gives a cheesy thumbs up as his twitter details flash on screen

LH” Wooooh, It has definitely been way to long.
I know I have been back here for months and you’ve seen me getting up to some things with Dicey

Crowd pop

I know big props to the man from the Emerald Isle!!!!!

The crowd cheer as Lex pats his heart

Without that man I don’t know where I would be
He welcomed me here with open arms, he believed in me like you believe in me, like 6CW believed in me and for that I owe you all so much

You are the best
6CW is the best

Lex holds his arms out to thank the fans as they begin to chant

6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW!!!!!!!!!

Lex shakes his head

LH” This is why I hate people like you two down there even more
You have no respect, no humility
You don’t understand how much it takes to succeed in this business, the hard work, the blood the sweat and tears
You think you can just come here and take it
Like a thief in the night
Not on our watch, not tonight not any night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd go crazy

I have tolerated you two for long enough but no more!!!!!!!!
I think it’s about time I reminded you of where you are
Of exactly who you’re dealing with

We’re no job squad
Yes we know how to have fun but when it comes to what happens in that ring it’s all serious
You have picked on the wrong guys for too long and tonight we fight back

I mean who do you think you are
Huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who in the hell do you two think you are
You come into our yard and try to push us around
We are originals
6CW to the core
A grand slam winner and a multi time World Champion
What were you thinking guys?????

Even ignoring all the gold, have you watched our matches?????

Dicey vs Leone
Hart vs. Jack

The list goes on and on all as hellacious as the last
But through all the blood, the carnage do you know what the one thing they all have in common is??????

When all is said and done
No matter what
We will do what ever it takes to get the job done

Lex’s expression changes to a ferocious stare
WHAT EVER IT TAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you’re probably standing there thinking what is he thinking coming out on his own, his friend in hospital, it’s two against one, I like them odds

Maine and Cerebrus nod at each other and smile

Ohhh you just smile jackasses
Smile like the morons that you are
Cos believe me up until now you two have been lucky
Lucky that I’ve been restrained, you see Dicey has quite a level head and I’m more impetuous and whaddya know Dicey isn’t here today so I guess we get to play by my rules

The crowd cheer and Cerebrus and Maine smile as they prepare themselves for a fight

Whoah whoa whoa I said I was impetuous but I didn’t say I was stupid
Dicey may not be with us today but he has arranged a bit of support

Wait right there one second

Lex turns and walks back through the curtain a few seconds later Lex returns through the curtain wielding a weapon

JT “ He’s got Betsie , Oh my god and those are the bouncers from Dicey’s bar
Business is about to pick up!!!!!

Lex starts to walk down the ramp with Betsie over his shoulder flanked either side by the huge bodyguards

Maine and Cerebrus survey their options and make a quick exit through a booing crowd

LH” You cannot run for ever.

We will find you and believe me we will do whatever it takes to finish this once and for all

Lex raises Betsie in the air as the crowd go crazy and the show cuts to a commercial

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Sweetwater promo from 6CW site

“Numb” plays over the loudspeakers as Michael Sweetwater and Mr. Kenty start walking down the ramp. They’re wearing black t-shirts that read “Go Green” in a spray paint font on the front, and a large green “G” on the back. They strut down to the ring with their Tag-Team belts over their shoulders. The two of them climb into the ring and circle around it. Sweetwater grabs a microphone and waits while the crowd chants “you suck”.

“Are you chumps done yet?” asks Sweetwater, moving into the middle of the ring. “Listen, I think it was Herm Edwards, the greatest coach of all-time I might add, that once said ‘you play to win the game’. You know why me and Kenty are holding these belts right now? Because we play to win the game. We’re smart. We’re cunning. We got brains. Would we be holdin’ these if we didn’t? So now we’re facing Daniel Reilly and the Saviour Assassins.”

The crowd cheers at their names, leaving Sweetwater to roll his eyes.

“Really? You’re gonna cheer for them? Look, you got Mason White, who’s dumb. You got Daniel Reilly, who’s ugly. And you got Josh Valour, who’s dumb and ugly. Or you can be like me and Kenty and be champions. You can be like Udo Berg and be a part of the greatest faction of all time. Honestly, it’s a no brainer. Even Dopant Zero could see that. So let me here you cheer for the number one tag-team of all time!”

Sweetwater and Kenty hold up their belts as the crowd lets loose a deafening roar of anger. People shout “you suck”, “you’re an idiot”, and “stand up, I can’t see you”. Sweetwater can only smile and lift the microphone once again.

“Don’t worry, you’ll all see the light sooner or later. If you wanna change your thoughts after we’re done decimatin’ Daniel Reilly, your so-called ‘Genesis Killer’, I won’t blame you.”

Sweetwater drops the microphone and starts to point and shout at the crowd as "Numb" starts to play again. He makes his way to the edge of the ring and starts to climb out of the ropes and start down the ramp.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Sweetwater and Kenty are walking up the ramp as their music stops, they look around angrily expecting reilly to come out when suddenly 'Sonne' begins it's count

Eins
zwei
drei
vier
fünf
Sechs
sieben
acht
neun
UDO!

As the guitars blast out Udo Berg emerges through the clouds of dry ice bellowing out of the curtain. He looks serious as he stares at Sweetwater and Kenty who look at each other and let him past.

Udo makes his way to the ring as the fans boo's grow in ferociousness as the giant enters the ring, he demands a microphone and signals to stop his music.

Udo: Mr Reilly...

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Udo: ...last veek I vass in Mr Blacks corner, unt I expected a man of your reputation to be honourable..... Now I can take a chair shot or a ring bell to the head, I can take physical punishment like no one you vill effer meet, but I vill not accept a man kicking meine self in the manner dat you did Mr Reilly.

Crowd: In the B*lls in the B*lls...

Udo: This iss totally unacceptable to me, unt this veek I am delighted that I vill get the opportunity to take out my anger on you. UNT YOU!..... vill rue the day you ever met Udo Berg meine friend, you vill rue....the........day.

Sweetwater and Keny are smirking at the giant German's anger towards Reilly as they join him in the ring, Udo sees them enter and he walks over to the two men staring into their eyes, he then they nod at each of them in turn and berg raises their arms with his. The tag champions then raise their belts in their other hands and the crowd show their anger towards them.

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

The three men are stood in the ring soaking up the anger from the crowd...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:34 pm

The camera cuts to Lex Hart walking through the backstage area talking with the bouncers from Dicey's Bar.

Lex: Go be with Dicey he's not safe with these two lunatics running around.

The bouncers leave the arena and go off to the hospital.

Lex walks through the arena with his Ipod on singing to Justin Bieber,When he arrives at his locker room there's a note on the door saying why don't you come inside Lex.

Lex grabs holds of betsie and walks into his locker room

Lex: Who's in here?

??? :We ask the questions lex

Lex: I don't answer to no man now show yourselves

Suddenly a light comes on showing Dicey unconscious stuck inside a perspex box, Lex starts to bash at the box to break him out but to no avail

???: It's no use lex there's nothing you can do.

Suddenly Cerberus and Wilson Maine appear behind him and start to beat him down.

Cerberus wraps a chain round the throat of Lex and eventually he slumps to floor.

Wilson stands over him, This is just the beginning lex you awoken two giants and now it's time to pay the devil he's dues. The simple minded believe what they want to see

Wilson opens the box and pulls dicey's limp body out and tears the head off to reveal it was a dummy,Cerberus and Wilson Maine exit the room laughing

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down