The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 13th June 2011 Promo Thread

5 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation 13th June 2011 Promo Thread Empty 6CW Escalation 13th June 2011 Promo Thread

Post by JJJohnson Mon 06 Jun 2011, 4:34 pm

Match 1
Jackson Black/Scorpion/Internecio/Cerberus vs John Dice/Jack Frost/Mason White/Yarmouth Blade

Match 2
Josh Valour vs Michael Sweetwater

Match 3
Triple D vs Angealus

Match 4
Drake vs Anonymous

Match 5
TV Title
Mark Matzko (c) vs Geoff Steel

Main Event
GazzyD vs Perfect Jack
On commentary:Lex Hart

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 13th June 2011 Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 13th June 2011 Promo Thread

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 07 Jun 2011, 11:43 am

Generation Zero are all sat backstage in their locker room. Scorpion and Jackson Black are preparing themselves for their opening match of the evening whilst everyone talks amongst themselves.

The room falls deafly silent as Angealus says something that is agreed with by the Tag Champs.

A: “You better win tonight, we don’t want anyone letting the side down.”

Black instantly stands up and from the look in his face he isn’t happy with what Angealus has just mumbled.

JB: “What did you say freak?”

Angealus is now on his feet and the pair of them have squared up.

A: “I said you better not lose, because you’ll be letting the side down.”

JB: “Letting the side down huh? When I say those words there is only one name that springs to mind and that is yours. You’ve done nothing but lose ever since you joined Generation Zero. You’ve yet to win at a PPV whilst I have single handedly kept these titles around the waists of Scorpion and I.”

Scorpion jolts to his feet and stands beside Angealus.

S: “WHAT? Single handedly kept these titles? I think you are forgetting I was the one that slammed those steel steps on the arm of Frank Rook and ended his career!!”

JB: “Wow, you ended the guys career. Good for you Scorpion, I really am so happy for you. DON’T THINK I CARE ABOUT WHOSE CAREERS YOU’VE ENDED??? I am sick of the lack of progress you and Angealus have been making. You are holding this team back and I am sure as hell not going to let our position of power slip from our grasps. Whilst you two are happy to be mid card mediocrity, I am far from happy doing so. I am going to be the bright light to come out of this and I will be laughing at you from higher places in the not so distant future.”
TD: “Lay off them Jackson, take a seat and relax please.”

Black turns to his mentor with a look of disgust.

JB: “Oh, so you’re taking their side now? Are you just as blind? These are the problems that you have been talking about, these are the guys that are holding Generation Zero back from being the powerhouse that she can be. I am sick of all of this. I’ll see you in the ring Scorpion.”

Black turns and walks out of the dressing room whilst his three team mates stand and shake their heads in disbelief.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 13th June 2011 Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 13th June 2011 Promo Thread

Post by Blade Tue 07 Jun 2011, 4:31 pm

Yarmouth Blade and Mason White are in there locker watching the segment on a flat screen tv of what has happened in the Generation Zero locker room.

The crowd can be herd cheering as the two men smile at the tv.

YB: Look's like we got them rattled Mason, There is a bit of tension in that locker room, And we must take advantage of that.

MW: Yeah, And it start's tonight with Jackson Black,Scorpion,Internecio,Cerberus vs John Dice,Jack Frost and me Mason White and you Yarmouth Blade in a 4 way tag match.

YB: And you know that all hell is gonna break lose, And am not just talking about the match either.Generation Zero are strong as a team but as soon as one think's he's bigger then the rest of them, that's it, they start to fall.

MW: All the better for us Blade, And you still got that re-match clause that you not cashed in yet, So I just hope you will still have me as your partner after what happened last week on Escalation?

YB: Hey that's with out question, There's no one else I would have right now.
But I will say one thing, Leave Scorpion for me, he's mine, What he did to Frank Rook was not on, out of order, And one way or another I will make him pay.

MW: You got it man, No problem.

Blade tap's White on the back and they smile each other as the tron goes black in the arena.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:50 am

The scene changes to Johnny Dices locker room. Jack Frost is seen reclining, looking worse for wear, supping shots of vodka.

Johnny Dice comes into view looking sharp in his designer suit and aviator shades.

JD: Do you know what bothers me, Jack?

Frost shrugs and continues drinking whilst watching news reports of the Icelandic ash cloud on CNN.

JD: That I have not been pinned and am obviously the number 1 threat to the tag champs at the PPV. And all that generation zero and Blade and White can talk about is each other. Neither team can see the imminent threat of Frosted Dice.

Frost turns up the TV.

JD: Having said that, its great for our odds. The more the four of them big each other up, the better the odds on us. I have a guy quote me 10/1 for us walking out as champs.

Frost looks nonplussed.

JD: We have shown week in, week out that we are THE team in 6CW. The fans know it.....

The crowd in attendance pop loudly

JD: .....the 6CW Directors know it, everybody knows its not a matter of "if" but of "when". We have it all - you with your silent, very silent, mistique and me with enough charm to keep the Irish bracelet making industry in business for years.

Frost slumps back in his chair.

JD: This week, we make our mark one final time. We show the world, that we will become tag champs at this PPV. Never bet against Dice.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 09 Jun 2011, 11:42 am

Blade is walking back stage and is listening in at what Frost and dice are saying, Blade knock's on the door and walk's in.

FD: hi Blade what's up?

YB: Hi Frost,Dice.

The three men nod at each other.

YB: Listen guy's, I know you think me and Mason White are concentrating just on Generation Zero but beleave me were are not,Yes we have a lot of beef with them, but that doe's not give us the excuse to for get about you two.

Blade points at Frost and Dice.

FD: Good Blade cos we want to show the world why we are gonna be the next tag team champs.

YB: You keep thinking that Frost cos that's all it will be a dream.

Frost get's right in the face of Blade and the two men are nose to nose in a stare down.

JD: Guy's,Guy's, just chill out, leave it in the ring,Blade you need to chill out and go back to your looker room,Frost leave Blade alone and sit down and relax.

YB: Listen to your buddy Frost, he know's your not gonna win this battle now back off!!!!!!

Frost and Blade are still in each other's face's and not backing down, When Mason White come's in to shot and the crowd start to cheer in the back ground.
Mason grabs Blade by the shoulder and pulls Blade away from Frost.

MW: Come on Blade, Lets head back to our locker room, just calm down mate.

YB: Ok Mason, but just remember this guy's.

Blade points to frosted dice.

YB: We will be the next tag champ's, not you or Generation Zero.

Blade and White leave the locker room and start to walk down the corridor back to there own locker room.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 10 Jun 2011, 10:40 am

*Set after Dicey's Extreme Rules match against Michael Sweetwater*

Dicey is slowly walking backstage holding a ice pack against his head when Josh Valor catches up with him.

Josh: Hey Dicey hows the head

Dicey stops and turns to face Josh

Dicey: How do you think it is, I feel like i've woken up after been drink non-stop for a month, is there a reason you ran up to me like a school girl with a crush

Josh: Well for starters your welcome

Dicey: What do you want a pat on the back and for me to tell you, you'll go far in this business, you weren't protecting me you were trying to get at Sweetpee so knock off the good samaritian routine

Josh: Fine be like that, the next time il let Leone and Sweetwater tear you apart, you know what Dicey i'm glad that we'll both be involved in the Extreme fourway at Armageddon because I wont have to look after your broken ass for the whole match

Valor walks off in a huff leaving Dicey looking a bit ashamed of himself, Valor disapears around a corner as Dicey opens his Dressing room door, he drops the ice pack and slams the door

He walks into the bathroom and strips off infront of a full length mirror which reveals all the scars and bruises on his beaten up body

Dicey: I guess the kid is right...just look at yourself...look at the mess your making of yourself

Dicey reaches out and grabs a half empty bottle of Irish whiskey and starts to drink large gulps

Dicey: Your right this Poopie isnt helping...I know...I know we've been through days like this before...remember those crazy matches against Median man that guy could hit hard...It's just a few weeks away be patient...I know you've been cooped up too long...it's all my fault but you will be inflicking pain very soon and it will be glorious...trust me hahaha...right a quick ice back to sooth my aching bones then we've hit Jacks for a few

Dicey walks over to the bath which is filled with ice, he jumps straight in and emerces himself up to the waist and reaches over and grabs the whiskey bottle and drains it

Dicey: One for the road wont hurt

Dicey throws the bottle which hits the mirror, smashing it and sending hundreds of shards to the bathroom floor, the scene ends with Dicey lying in the bath laughing at Bettsie hanging on the dressing room wall

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down