The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 27th June 2011

+3
Marky
AberdeenSteve
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation 27th June 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation 27th June 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 20 Jun 2011, 2:04 pm

Match 1
Mason White w/Yarmouth Blade vs Internecio

*Drake addresses 6CW

Match 2
Josh Valour vs Cerberus vs Triple D

Match 3
Dicey Reilly vs Lex Hart

Match 4
Perfect Jack/Geoff Steel vs Keith Leone/Daniel Reilly

*Genesis throw a party for GazzyD

Main Event
6CW Tag Team Titles
Frosted Dice (c) vs Jackson Black/Michael Sweetwater

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 27th June 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 27th June 2011

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 20 Jun 2011, 2:07 pm

The camera cuts backstage and we see Jackson Black walking down the corridor. He has just come from the ring where it was revealed he was in a new faction called Genesis. The camera man asks him why he has chosen to change his alliance in 6CW and Black stops in his tracks and begins to talk.

“Triple D was a nobody in this business. I came into this federation with blinkered vision and I seen Generation Zero as an opportunity to make something of myself but I couldn’t have been more wrong. Generation Zero were a joke, none of them knew anything about this business and as for in ring ability I have never seen such a bunch of amateurs. I was better than all of them and that was the reason I took out Scorpion and handed the titles to Frosted Dice. I don’t even want 6CW to recognise that title reign as I don’t want to be known for tagging with such a loser.”

Jackson Black begins to walk again but signals the camera man to follow him down the corridor. He begins to talk again.

“Now, as for Genesis this is a faction which is made up of real talent. We have the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, Gazzy D as our mentor. Now that is man that knows what he is on about. He has more talent in his smallest finger than Triple D did in his whole body. Michael Sweetwater, I ain’t going to lie he is a crazy son of bitch but I like it and I am pretty dam sure that come time Michael and myself are going to prove that we are the future of this company. The three of us with the power above from Alex Walker are going to control the company and have everyone running in fear. Nothing is going to stand in our way and come time we will dominate this company. Jackson Black is back baby. WOOOO!”

With that Jackson Black enters his dressing room and the scene fades out.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 20 Jun 2011, 2:34 pm

Triple D is shown arriving at the arena, suitcase being wheeled behind him, he has a face like thunder as he walks through the backstage area, being sneered at by some of the 6CW roster who were wronged by Generation Zero, Triple D keeps walking until Clarissa catches up with him;

Clarissa: Duke! Any chance of an interview?

DDD: (sighs) Do I look like i'm in the mood for an interview? I don't know where Generation Zero went wrong, I don't know why Jackson Black seems to think he can turn his back on me to become part of this new supergroup Genesis... And what kind of a name is Genesis anyway?! Generation Zero was FAR cooler...

Clarissa: Genesis have all the aces Duke, they have the new GM on board, the 6CW Heavyweight Champion and they have a shot at the Tag Titles! Are you going to be able to combat Genesis with Generation Zero?

DDD: Is that what you're hoping for Clarissa? Is that what the 6CW fans want? The battle of the gangs, Genesis v Generation Zero? Hate to disappoint you, but that aint happening. Generation Zero is dead in the water. I know what those who think they know about 6CW will say, what they'll write on their internet blogs from the computer in their mum and stepdad's spare room, they'll say "Triple D was to blame, he lacked leadership!"

If there is one thing Duke Dylan Debadguy does not lack, it's leadership. I picked up three rookies, three nobodies, and in a very short space of time I turned them into superstars! I turned Angealous into a star and he wasted it. I turned two peasants into 6CW Tag Team Champions! And what happens? One of them attacks the other! Of all the idiots in the world, I had to pick Jackson Black...

So i've got Angealous on the scrapheap, Scorpion suffering with a concussion and Jackson Black thinking he's some kind of hot free agent who's signed for the winning team. And what with the events of the last few weeks, Generation Zero imploding, Geoff Steel taking advantage of my bad back to achieve a tainted tapout win etc, it'd be enough to make any normal man quit. There were plenty of rumours that I had left. But I have a newsflash for everyone concerned.

Duke Dylan Debadguy is going nowhere! I could make a corny threat to Genesis that due to them stealing my henchman, siding with the Champion I had beat last month and replacing my group Generation Zero that I would be targetting them, but I know what the wrestling industry is like Clarissa, and the fact is, Duke Dylan Debadguy, whether I like it or not, and I don't, is now at the bottom of the pecking order in 6CW.

I could go all Jerome Dubois about the whole situation and cry off into the sunset, but I wont. Duke Dylan Debadguy was made of tougher material than many of you imagine, Duke Dylan Debadguy has skin thicker than a Rhino and just because I landed on a snake sending me back to square one, it will not be long before I find myself climbing the ladder back to the top where I belong.

And it starts with Josh Valour and Cerberus in a triple threat match. It's nobody versus nobody versus the reborn Duke Dylan Debadguy, it's the kind of match that whets the appetite, and it's the first step on my ladder.

(Triple D lets out a long breath as he lets out his frustrations, he seems more relaxed as a result and he even manages a smile to Clarissa before walking to his locker room with his suitcase wheeled behind him)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 20 Jun 2011, 3:51 pm

Backstage, a cameraman catches up with Perfect Jack who is heading to his locker-room. With the cameraman is Christy who is quickly preparing to interview Jack.

C: Jack...Jack can I have a quick interview please.

Jack exhales heavily before speaking.

PJ: If you must.

C: After last nights events where the whole 6CW world saw you get screwed once again in a world title match, what are your thoughts on this?

A small smirk forms over Jack's face.

PJ: Yes Christy, I was once again screwed. It won't be the last time either. But, this repeated screw jobs only make me angrier. Hungrier. Thirstier. Thirstier for Genesis blood, hungrier for Genesis flesh.

Christy, you haven't been around for as long as I have but you should know this. What Jack wants, Jack gets. And what I want is....Revenge.

Jack is about to walk off but Christy quickly adds another question in.

C: You team with Steel against his rival Keith Leone and your own personal rival Daniel Reilly. Thoughts please?

PJ: I have not spoken to Geoff Steel but I know we both have an understanding.He doesn't get in my way and I don't get in his. Simple. Victory is assured.

Because Genesis, you can't beat Perfection.

Jack looks down the camera lens before slowly looking at Christy. He looks away and carries on walking down the corridor to his locker-room.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 21 Jun 2011, 10:47 am

We are in the backstage area and we can see Christy in the background talking to one of the other 6CW superstars, The other superstar leaves the set as Christy is wrapping up the interview, One of the doors backstage opens and Steel walks out in some training gear with his wrestling attire thrown over his shoulder. Geoff waits for Christy to finish before walking by to the exit.

Christy then shouts after Geoff

CJ: Geoff ,Geoff any chance of a quick word for 6CW.com

Steel turns around and walks back to Christy

GS: Sure Christy ive got a few minutes before my ride arrives.

CJ: Congratulations on your win at apocalypse, it must have felt good finally getting some payback.

GS: Payback sure has a sweet taste to it. Right from the beginning i told Generation Zero they were messing with the wrong person and it would be the undoing of them,yet they still choose to get involved you would seriously think people would realise getting involved in my business doesn’t work out well for them in the end. Triple D found that out first hand when i made him tap in the centre of the ring.

CJ: Sunday was a good day for 6CW finally seeing Gen Zero part ways.
GS: It was 6CW was restored to its natural balance for well at least a good 40 minutes, Honestly things move on quickly around here and they have already been replaced with the next set of guys aiming to make a name for themselves. Only difference with this group is there is some real talent involved. Jackson Black and Michael Sweetwater have both shown that they are the future of 6CW and will more than likely be champion someday. Then there’s this new GM and his two sidekicks, what an impact they’ve made the whole universe already despises and wished they had never shown their faces and i must say i can see their point.

CJ:What about GazzyD he is also part of this group calling themselves genesis.

GS: Honestly Christy i must say i am little disappointed, Me and Gazzy go way back and i never thought I’d see the day when Gazzy would turn his back on all his fans. It seems hes let himself be persuaded that siding with Walker is the best thing for his career. Whether that turns out to be the correct decision im sure we will find out sooner rather than later.

CJ: This Monday see a new era of 6CW begin and you start of by rekindling an old flame when you face Keith Leone in tag team action with jack at your side, any thoughts Geoff?

GS: The day 6CW and 6WF joined forces i always thought would be the day hell froze over but it seems the impossible has happened. This Monday Christy sees not just a new era for 6CW but a new era for Steel a new set of fans to impress and a time to reflect on where my career is heading. All i can do is go out Monday and give it my best shot and i know Jack will do the same and that should be enough to see off Leone and Reilly.

A horn can be heard coming from the car park.

GS: A last it seems my ride has arrived and i will have to love you and leave you Christy till next time.

CJ: Sure Geoff catch you again sometime.

The scene begins to fade as Geoff walks down the corridor leaving the arena.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:31 am

The crowd are settling into their seats when “Born to Fight” hits as Dicey Reilly walks out from behind the curtain to raptures cheers from the fans, Dicey raises one arm in the air before starting to make his way to the ring

JT: Here he comes, the man that was so close AGAIN to winning the Extreme title but only to miss out in the end

Henry: That’s the name of the game, all Ive heard these last few days has been, Dicey should be champion but he’s not…he was out fought and out smarted by the Greatest Extreme Champ in wrestling history….Keith Leone

Dicey rolls into the ring and salutes to the crowd from the centre

Dicey: So here we are again…another PPV and another chat on how I should have been Extreme Champ but as you see from my waist…Im not

Henry: State the obvious why don’t ya

Dicey: Sunday night saw for the second PPV in a row, me demolish all competition in front of me, it saw me take out not 1…not 2…but 3 other so called “Extreme” opponents but again that sneaky Bar Steward Leone stole the pin…

Crowd: Boooooooooooo

Dicey: and Im out here to give credit where credit is due and to say well done to Keith…

JT: WHAT??

Dicey: Keith as much as I would like to shove my fist down the back of your throat right now, I have to admire you, you did what any Champion does and that’s walk out of the ring with your Championship intact and I cant blame you for what you did…hell if the shoe was on the other foot Id do the exact same thing and down the years has, but to get caught twice like I did is no excuse on my part, maybe I am getting that bit slower as the years of putting my body through this takes its toll, but you made 1 vital mistake on Sunday Keith…you left me alive and as long as my heart still pumps Il be there biting at your heels waiting on that 1 slip up and yes there will be a slip up and when it happens il pounce and show you how much of an animal I truly can be

Crowd: DI-CEY

Dicey: Starting this week I will prove why I am the greatest, starting this week I will show everybody why I have won all that I have won and starting this week I will show all those in Birmingham why 6…C…W is the greatest god damn wrestling organisation in the world today

Crowd: 6C-Dub

Dicey drops his mic and poses on the turnbuckles as the fans chant over and over again

JT: Dicey is alive and kicking and is stalking his prey, Keith Leone

Henry: The guy is an idiot, he wont get by Lex on Monday

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 22 Jun 2011, 12:06 pm

The tron comes on and the crowd begin to cheer as they see Yarmouth Blade walking down the corridor, The camera man is following Blade and Blade walk's up to a door and it reads Mason White locker room.

Blade knocks on the door and walks in the crowd cheer as they see Mason White doing some stretching excersises warming up for his match with Internecio.

MW: Hi Blade come in mate.

YB: Hi Mate you ready for your match with Internecio?

MW: Yeah man,I'm gonna rip his head off.

YB: Good,even though am not in action I will be at ring side with keeping an eye on proceeding's and you know I will have your back, one way or another?

MW: Cheer Blade I know you do.And we will get those belts back, the tag belts we owe that much to Frank Rook.

YB: Yeah I will get the belts back mate don't you worry.

MW: I, Don't you mean we?

YB: Yeah sorry man slip of the tongue there bud, Any way Finnish of what ya doing and I will see you out there, and good luck for your match, your gonna need it mate.

MW: Luck I don't need any luck.

YB: Yeah, What ever man see you out there mate.

As Blade leave's the locker room White gives a puzzled look on his face.

JT: What could that mean, When Blade said your gonna need a lot of luck?

HL: Who know's Jeff? Guess we will have to find out later on tonight.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 22 Jun 2011, 12:06 pm

Mason White is stood backstage with Christy James.

CJ: "Mason White, you have requested this interview to be able to get a message across to everyone in 6CW. From the board members, wrestlers and fans."

MW: "That is correct."

CJ: "Can I ask, why?"

Mason takes the microphone from Christy and the camera is then focused on Mason.

MW: "I grew up in Green Bay, two older brothers and one older sister. A mum, dad. Played college football at the University of Wisconsin. Could've gone to the NFL. My heart wasn't set on proffesional football. Wrestling was where I wanted to shine. I travelled the World, training in the best schools, working out alongside the greatest wrestlers. Money was tight, but I got by. I was spotted by 6CW when I was wrestling in Mexico. Went through development and then made it on TV. I started off well, winning my first three matches here. I was high on life. I got a little over my head and in the process, probably cost myself and Yarmouth Blade winning the tag team titles. Now there is talk that Mason White no longer wants to be here. Mason White cannot cope. Well I want to make it perfectly clear to everyone here. Mason White needs to be here. I don't just want to be here, I need to be here because Wrestling is what I am. Regards to coping, the reports are correct. I can't take losing, it makes me lose my cool. But I know I can turn it around and make it work in my favour. It will drive me on to bigger things. Also the chit chat on a rift between myself and Yarmouth. Not true, we both want the best and that is what you will see next Monday, the best. I will go back to my dominate phase and win like I know I can. I will be wrestling not just for myself, but for everyone. I am Mason White, and you haven't seen nothing yet!"

Mason White drops the microphone and leaves the area.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 22 Jun 2011, 12:07 pm

Yarmouth Blade is sat in his locker room and watching the tv screen and smiles as he here's the crowd cheering for him.

Blade has just watched the interview that Mason White has given with Christy James.

Yarmouth Blade then turns round to the camera.

YB: I knew that pep talk would get you riled Mason, We need to get back to winning way's and fast.

YB: I hate losing every week as I know you do too, So do the business against Internecio this week and we will get right back on track, and don't for get i still have me re-match clause and will take it out on who ever is the next tag champs.

YB: Whether it be Frosted dice or Generation Zero i really don't give a dam, And remember Mason I will always have your back.

Blade turns back to the tv screen and the crowd begin to cheer.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down