The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation Results 13th December 2011

Go down

6CW Escalation Results 13th December 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation Results 13th December 2011

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:49 am

*The show goes live on air from the sold-out Brahead Arena in Glasgow and the crowd are in fine voice as thousands of fireworks explode up into the rafters."I want it all" blasts out of the speakers and the cameras pan around the arena,picking up on numerous signs.

"Goodbye Leone"
"Reilly is the Genesis Slayer"
"Maine sucks a55"
"Get well soon Dicey"
"6CW>6WF"

JT:Ladies and Gentlemen good evening and welcome to tuesday night Escalation,I'm Jeff Thadeus alongside my broadcast colleague,Henry Lloyd and Henry what a show we have lined up tonight.Just one week after the shock firing of Keith Leone,how will 6CW cope with the ramifications of that event?

HE:It will be interesting how those that have opposed Genesis for so long go about their business...because Alex Walker showed last week that he is in no mood to play around anymore....

JT:I couldnt agree more...not only that we have some more very interesting matchups on the horizon...including the main event....Genesis vs Genesis....Jackson Black will battle Internecio for the right to face Geoff Steel for the 6CW Title in two weeks at Atonement....how will those two stablemates fare against one another?

HE:It's all business Jeff...nothing more...and speaking of business...

The whole arena descends into massive boos as "Numb" screams out and Alex Walker strides onto the stage.He has a massive smirk on his face as chants of "A55hole" ring out around the arena.Walker walks around the stage,twirling a mic in his hands...

HE:Isn't this great Jeff...beginning tonights show with a message from our General Manager...

JT:How wonderful...

Walker:Thankyou....thankyou...

*Crowd ultra boo

Walker:I am out here tonight,not only as the majority shareholder in this company....not only as 6CW General Manager...but as a man...

*Crowd:You suck x10

Walker:Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I can assure you I do not suck...infact I do the exact opposite,I rule.I rule over all of this...this whole company,it belongs to me....and maybe you don't respect me but you damn sure drool over the action I allow to take place each week....

HE:How can you argue that Jeff...

Walker:I am the reason you all queue up to get into this building each week...the reason why our ppv's sell like never before....I am the man that has made 6CW a global phenomenom...and its time that all of you,and all of the superstars in the back realized that.Because I am tired of ignorance,tired of disrespect.....this is my creation.....6CW as it is today is all down to me and you either accept it or you find the nearest exit and haul you a55es out of it....

*Crowd boo again

Walker:And thats the same for all the stars in the back...I am the reason you get paid more than you ever have....I am the reason why you get interviews on mainstream television.....I am the reason that you are famous worldwide......so deal with it.Because I won't tolerate disloyalty any longer...I showed that last week when I fired that ungrateful s.o.b...Keith Leone...

*Most of the crowd cheer and a massive "Leone" chant rings out

Walker:Chant him all you want,he's not here...he's gone,I sacked him because that is exactly what I am capable of.Leone pi55ed me off far too much,he had too much to same for himself and I grew tired of listening to him whine and complain....he was a burden upon this company and now I have relieved him of his duties....Keith Leone was expendable,just like everybody else....I can make a dozen more just like him....

And I hope that gets through to those who have challenged my authority....you are all expendable...if you continue to persist with this "rebel" activity then you will leave me with no choice but to take drastic action......what started with Leone will not stop until I have the order that I deserve...

And if that means firing people then i'll do it....if that means getting Genesis to beat someone down then i'll do it....and just incase you thought otherwise,if that means me getting back into that ring again and teaching somebody some respect the hard way then that is exactly what I will do...

Because all of this juvenile behaviour stops here...now the "cleansing" shall begin...this is my company.....like it....or...leave!

*Walker smirks and then drops the mic as the crowd boo visciously

JT:Well there you have it....Alex Walker has addressed 6CW and he has made it very clear that what happened last week to Keith Leone was just the beginning...he has said that the "cleansing" starts here...whatever in the hell that means...

HE:It means he is going to sort this company out properly...all of those people that have got on the wrong side of Alex Walker are going to pay dearly now Jeff....you'll see....Walker is a man on a mission...

JT:Well what a lively way to kick off Escalation....we'll be back after this quick commercial break folks where the action will be underway...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 13th December 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 13th December 2011

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:03 am

Match 1
Jack Frost vs Kenzaki Nogami

JT:First match of the evening here on Escalation and we have singles competition coming your way between two men who are primarily tag team wrestlers...

HE:Nogami representing Dopant Zero,Jack Frost representing Frosted Dice....and later tonight their partners will face off in action aswell.....

JT:And lets not forget that these two teams have been at one another's throats for the past month...only last week did Dopant Zero lay out Frosted Dice with steel chairs in the backstage area before vowing that this would be the last few weeks of Frosted Dice's 6CW careers...

"Where i'm from " is playing and the crowd boo as Nogami walks onto the stage.He unzips his jacket and walks down the ramp before climbing into the ring.He ignores the boos and jibes of the crowd as he climbs the turnbuckle and poses in the corner...

HE:Nogami is going to use his speed game to keep away from Frost and really try to press home an advantage..

JT:But can he pull that off against such a skilled wrestler as Jack Frost...

"White Light" blasts out and there is a procession of pyros before Jack Frost walks onto the stage.He removes his long coat and walks down the stage to the ring,tagging hands with the fans as he comes.

HE:Remember last week we were told that Frosted Dice were suffering from very serious concussions after Dopant Zero's attack...no way either of these men can be competing at close to a 100% here tonight...

JT:Maybe not....but Frosted Dice are fighters and they will go at this to the last...

Both men stare at one another as the referee speaks with them and then backs away before calling for the bell.A "Frosted Dice" chant begins as both men circle and then lockup in the centre of the ring...

HE:And we are underway.....first action of tuesday night Escalation,and this should be one heck of a night...

Frost puts Nogami in a headlock but Nogami drops to his knees and throws Frost over his shoulders.They both get back up and Nogami hits a dropkick that sends Frost into the corner before rushing in and hitting a shining wizard...he pulls Frost out and tries to run him into a bulldog but Frost stands his ground and tries to counter with a back suplex...

JT:Nogami flipped back out on his feet.....watch out!

Nogami flips onto his feet and then springboards onto the ropes before flying back and dropkicking Frost to the mat.Nogami rushes off the ropes and comes flying back with a bakatare sliding kick..................1..................2.............Frost kicks out.

Nogami beckons Frost up and swings a roundhouse kick at him but Frost ducks underneath and counters with a northern lights suplex...............1................2............kickout.They both get back up and Frost hits stiff kicks to the legs of Nogami before whipping him towards the corner and then follows in with a clothesline....he drags Nogami out and lifts him into a big vertical suplex..............1...............2................shoulder up.

HE:Neither of these men will want to return to their team's lockerooms with a defeat...

Frost slams stiff elbow points into the back of Nogami's neck before whipping him off the ropes and sending him into a backdrop as he comes back....Nogami somehow lands on his feet though and waits for Frost to turn around before hitting a flash superkick to the jaw....Frost falls onto his backside as Nogami bounces back off the ropes...

JT:Low hesistation dropkick might do it...

.........shoulder up.

Nogami eyes Frost up before loading up for a big buzzsaw kick but Frost catches his leg and spins him around and hits a big release german suplex.Frost goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes,waiting for Nogami to start getting back up..

JT:Frost dropping the leg across the back of the neck from on top...

1..................2.................Nogami kicks out.Frost looks at the referee with annoyance before hooking Nogami in a gutwrench and flipping him up into the air for a powerbomb...

HE:What a beautiful reversal..

Nogami counters with a headscissors that sends Frost crashing against the ropes and he comes back into capoeira kick.Nogami steps through the ropes onto the apron and waits for Frost to get back up before springboarding through the air...

HE:You watching this Jeff...

JT:NORTHERN WIND DDT!

Nogami soars into the air but he is caught in midair by Frost who drills him with a sickening DDT and hooks both legs..................1............................2....................................3!

JT:It's over....

Nogami manages to just push his shoulder up at the very last minute and the crowd boo.Frost looks a little gobsmacked but slowly gets back to his feet before dragging Nogami up onto a vertical base...

HE:Frost wants to try and end this here.....COLD SNAP!

Frost looks for the gringo killer but Nogami spins out at the last minute and hits a pele kick.Frost wobbles off balance as Nogami gets back up and hits a standing dragonrana..............1...................2...............Frost kicks out.

They get back up and Nogami hits a jumping knee to the chin of Frost before springboarding onto the ropes into a flying crossbody....

JT:Frost using his great strength to catch Nogami in midair...

Frost catches Nogami in his arms and then spins him into two revolutions and hits a side slam..............1.......................2....................shoulder up.The crowd will Frost on as he gets up and walks to the corner.....Frost climbs up onto the top rope,waiting for Nogami to get up...

HE:This has been a very good way to kick off Escalation here....

Frost leaps off and he manages to hit a missile dropkick that sends Nogami flying across the ring.The Dopant Zero member staggers back up and Frost drags him to the corner and stands on the second rope...

JT:Tornado DDT...

Frost spins off the top rope into the DDT but Nogami stays standing and manages to counter with a backdrop.He waits for Frost to get back to his feet before running up the ropes and moonsaulting back off..............1...........................2...............Frost kicks out.

HE:Back and forth,back and forth....but where does it end...

They get back up and Nogami swings a massive roundhouse kick but Frost ducks it and lifts Nogami into a full nelson,only for Nogami to forward roll into a pinning combo...............1......................2..........................3!

JT:No way...

HE:Just like that Jeff,just like that...

The bell sounds and the crowd boo as Nogami rolls out of the ring with his arm raised in victory."Where im from" is blaring out of the speakers and Jack Frost kneels in utter bemusement in the ring...

JT:Both men went at it,tooth and nail but one lapse in concentration and Nogami has taken a very valuable win....

HE:Yes he has....just like I knew he would....Team Japan are the future in 6cw,no doubts about it...

Frost stands up with his hands on his hips,shaking his head as Nogami smirks back at him and then walks through the curtain into the back.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 13th December 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 13th December 2011

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:05 am

*The action goes backstage with Shaun Styles,who is dressed for action.He is talking with a member of the 6CW production staff.

Styles:Yeah it is a huge honour to be going out and representing 6CW in the Interfed cup...up until now I wasnt really sure if I was fitting in but now I know this is my chance to shine....to prove I can be a star....and I don't want to mess that up...

Staff:This guy Shadow looks like he could be a handful though...

Styles:I think the thing to realize is 6CWF is the big leagues....this isn't the indies no more....no matter who you come up against,your in for one heck of a fight....so Shadow is going to be difficult....and he is somewhat of an unknown quantity....but I feel like if I perform to the best of my abilities,then i've got a good shot....

Staff:Well good luck...

Styles:Thanks very much...

*Styles smiles at the production member and then adjusts his wrist tape before walking towards the entranceway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:05 am

*The scene changes to Jack Reynolds,who looks uncomfortable in the presence of Team Japan.

Reynolds:Evening guys....first I would like to say get well soon to my colleague Christy James,she went through quite an ordeal last week...

*A cough is heard from behind him and Kenji Hidari removes the mic from Reynolds grip

Hidari:Enough of your idle babble....Christy James has not been seriously harmed,so we have no issue....what we need to be discussing here is Team Japan....the future of professional wrestling....the most dominant force in 6CW...

I'm talking about the hottest tag team property on this planet,Dopant Zero...

*The crowd boo as Yagurama and Nogami stare at the camera

Hidari:Who last week sent a message loud and clear to all of their competition and here tonight they will send shockwaves around the world as they put the final nail in the coffin of Frosted Dice...

*Crowd boo again

Hidari:As for me....well tonight I represent 6CW in the Interfed Cup....tonight I go out to that ring and prove why I am the "fastest rising star" in the world....I see that my so called teammates Mike Hill and Yarmouth Blade were defeated last week on 6WF Lockdown...so it is up to me to drag their worthless carcasses from the mire...something I expect to be doing for the next few months....

*A huge "You suck" chant starts to ring out

Hidari:I expect nothing but disrespect from you fools....but know this....once I have led 6CW to victory in the Interfed Cup,you will learn to respect me whether you like it or not...I am the future,I am the man that is going all the way to the top and I don't care who I have to take out on the way there....

Tonight it's Big Al Lustely....a disgusting Americano loser who is going to suffer for everything his country is responsible for....and after him I will dispose of anyone else who is foolish enough to cross my path.....

This is our time....soon Team Japan will be the name on everyone's lips....and it will be the name that strikes fear into the hearts of millions....watch this space!

*Hidari motions for the rest of his faction to follow him and they all smirk at the camera before leaving the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:06 am

*Escalation returns to ringside with Jeff Thaddeus standing in the ring.

JT: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest Via Satellite.... Christy James!!!

The crowd pop as the image of Christy sitting on a couch, looking terrified...

JT: Christy, it's good to see you looking more like your self... how are you feeling?

CJ: I.....

As she speaks the image flickers and turns black as an African drum beat begins and writing is scrawled across the screen..

'What should we fear?'

'Arrogance'

And Image of Yarmouth blade flashes up on screen

'Size'

Udo Berg is shown towering over other men

'Power'

Internecio is shown destroying his opponent

'Control'

Genesis are shown, lined up all with one arm in the air

'Authority'

Alex Walker is seen with his hands pressed together and a smile on his face

'These are things a mere man would fear....'
'These can all be overcome...'
'After that, there's nothing to fear...'
'But Fear Itself'

'Everyone is susceptible to it'
'No one can escape it'

Thaddeus is looking round as the drumbeat gets louder and he starts to panic as Mastodon’s Crystal Skull ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11eis4XVfVE ) starts to play...

The words on the screen vanish only to be replaced by a pair of dark eyes, behind a mask, a voice speaks in a bizarre way, stringing words together as if finding them for the first time, in what can only be described as an eerie sound

'Fear will Reign'
'Over 6CW'

*Show goes on a break

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:09 am

Match 2
Interfed Cup match
Shaun Styles vs Shadow

The action returns to ringside and "Undead" is blasting out to a great reception from the 6CW faithful as Shaun Styles bounces onto the stage and then runs down to the ring and slides in.He goes to the corner and poses....

JT:Welcome back ringside folks and our following contest is an Interfed Cup bout between Shaun Styles for 6CW and The Shadow from 6WF...

HE:And we sure as heck need a win for 6CW....last week on 6WF Lockdown we lost both our bouts against 6WF...

JT:Yes we did,Rapture defeated Mike Hill and The Dragon pulled off a shock by defeating Yarmouth Blade...it's fair to say that 6cW needs to start firing in this competition or face the fact that we are going to fall way behind..

HE:Remember the rules are very simple....a round robin competition....all four men from each team must face each other once....in between all that there will be a series of tag team bouts to really get the action flowing....one point for a pinfall win,two points for a submission win...one point is lost if you lose by pinfall....two points are lost if you lose by submission.....the final match will not take place until Survival at the beginning of March so there is plenty of time for things to change...

JT:It's going to be a rollercoaster few months to say the least...the rivalry between these two great brands is sure to heat up as the months go by...

Styles jumps down into the centre of the ring and breathes in the "6C-Dub" chants before the boos ring out for the arrival of The Shadow."Get off my ghost train" rings out and the lights go off.The lights flicker and then turn dark red,Shadow is stood at the entrance.The lights go off again whilst music is playing, lights come up (dark red) Shadow is stood halfway down the ramp. Lights go off whilst music is playing, lights come up (normal) and The Shadow is stood in the ring,face to face with Shaun Styles...

HE:No doubt this Shadow is one strange individual...

JT:Not to mention huge....he is 6 foot 6,weighing in at 280 pounds...he is going to cause Shaun Styles big problems here....

The crowd are right behind Styles as the referee speaks with both men and then the bell sounds to start the match.Both men circle one another and Shadow tries to trap Styles in the corner but Styles hits three stiff kicks and ducks underneath.Styles bobs in the centre of the ring and waits for Shadow to come towards him again....

HE:Styles has to keep on his toes here,moving in and out...

Shadow dives at Styles again but Styles ducks underneath and hits a stiff kick to the midsection before attempting an irish whip,only to be reversed by Shadow...

JT:Styles heading for the corner....oh yes...

Styles runs up the ropes and flies back with an impressive whisper in the wind knockdown.Shadow tries to get back up but Styles grabs his arm and nails a CK3..............1...........................2.................shoulder up.

HE:Keep moving Shawn...

Styles nails two quick kicks to the head and then runs off the ropes,only to return into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker..................1...................2..............kickout.Shadow drags Styles to his feet and uppercuts him against the ropes before whipping him across the ring....Styles comes back and Shadow lifts him over his head and then slams him down onto the mat..............1...............2..............kickout.

Styles gets back up and is punched back to the ropes before Shadow hits two shoulder thrusts,he leans back and swings forwards for a third...

JT:Styles over the top with a sunset flip...

......shoulder up!

They both scramble up and Styles hits a back heel kick to the gut of Shadow before springboarding onto the ropes...

HE:Stylin DDT....

Shadow catches Styles coming over the top and then spins him into a powerslam.............1................2............kickout.He drags Styles up by the head and then flips him up onto his shoulders...

JT:Powerbomb....

Styles counters with a hurricanrana that sends Shadow toppling onto the middle rope.Styles gets up and hits the opposite side before sprinting back and nailing a 619....Shadow topples back into the centre of the ring as Styles grabs the top rope and springboards into the air....

HE:SPRINGBOARD SWANTON!

Shadow moves out of the way at the very last minute as Styles crashes into the mat.The crowd are urging Styles on as he staggers back to his feet and Shadow hits a big spinning sideslam..............1.....................2...............kickout.

Shadow stands up and he laughs at the boos of the crowd before drawing a finger across his throat and he pulls Styles into the corner.Shadow sits on the second rope and then flips Styles up onto his shoulders...

JT:My god,Shadow is going to powerbomb from on top...

HE:FRANKENSTEINER!

The crowd cheer as Styles counters at the very last minute into a hurricanrana.Shadow is clutching his neck as he staggers back to his feet and Styles shakes his head before springboarding onto the ropes...

JT:Stylin DDT...

1.........................2................Shadow kicks out.A massive "6C-Dub" chant kicks in as Styles gets onto his feet and begins to land sickening kicks to the chest of Shadow (ala Daniel Bryan) before running off the ropes and landing a low hesitation dropkick as he comes back...........1.................2..............kickout.

HE:Both of these men are desperate to land a victory for their brand....6WF are already 2 points ahead,we need a victory here...

Shadow begins to crawl back to his feet as Styles grabs him by the head and tries to pull him forwards...

JT:Styles clash...

Shadow counters with a backdrop before running off the ropes and landing a big boot that almost turns Styles inside out.Shadow drags Styles up and lifts him into a impailer DDT...............1......................2...............kickout.

HE:I thought we lost another one there....

Shadow gets back to his feet and walks to the corner before beckoning for Styles to get back onto a vertical base and he smirks,before breaking into a run...

JT:SPEAR!

Styles manages to leapfrog over Shadow at the last minute and the 6WF'er crashes into the turnbuckle before staggering back into a backcracker.Styles gets up and leaps up onto the top rope....

HE:Styles cleared a path for himself....OH HELL YES!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

JT:Incredible,shades of 6CW legend,Cobra....double rotation moonsault connects...

...............3!

HE:Yes....yes we did it...

The crowd are on their feet cheering as Shaun Styles has his hand raised in victory,clutching his ribs in pain as he does.Shadow rolls from the ring and goes down on one knee,looking incredibly angry as Styles celebrates with the crowd...

JT:6CW get their first points on the board.....that was so vital and what an effort from young Shaun Styles....he was up against a huge test but he has come through it and he has done it with style....

HE:There were times when I thought we were going to lose again but Styles showed his heart and determination,picking up a huge win for 6CW....great contest...

JT:Escalation just continues to get better and better and we still have so much amazing stuff to look forward to...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:09 am

*The scene goes in the back and the crowd cheer as Lex Hart is standing by with Jack Reynolds.Lex looks extremely focused as the interview begins.

Reynolds:Lex...last week your feud with Cerberus and Wilson Maine seemed to escalate even further when Dicey Reilly was visciouslly attacked in the backstage area....now your foes have not accepted the blame for that attack but you obviously feel they are responsible?

Lex:What do you think?....I mean lets not be stupid here....for two months now all four of us have been kicking chunks out of one another....and then suddenly Dicey is knocked out cold with blood pouring from his head and we are actually debating on whodunnit?....Seriously?

We all know who did it.....dumb and dumber....Shanks and Bigfoot....Medium rare and extremely well done....and that's fine,i'm sure if he was here then Dicey would be the first to say that that is just what happens in a war....but not this war....that doesnt happen to people who have been there for me....who have looked out for me...

Dicey Reilly has been like an older brother to me in the past couple of months...i've had it pretty goddamn rough and he has pulled me right through it...so to see him get messed up like that last week has ignited a fire within me that is going to take some serious putting out...

Dicey Reilly says he was born to fight.....and I say I was born to war....so you add them together and you can bet your bottom dollar that tonight I am going to unleash chaos upon Maine and Cerberus.....because i'll fight all night...i'll fight until I physically have nothing left...

Cerberus seems to like talking about fire....and he seems to like talking about taking people to hell.....well tonight I'm going to test that theory...because i'm taking him there,and only one of us is coming back...

*The crowd cheer as Lex breathes deeply and then walks away and the show goes to commercials.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:10 am

*The action comes back off the commercials and the crowd pop as Daniel Reilly is standing with Jack Reynolds.Reilly is dressed in a red hoody and a pair of jeans,he looks fairly composed.

Reynolds:What's happening Reilly?

Reilly:Nothing much kiddo...

Reynolds:First i'd like to talk to you about the news on everyone's mind....Keith Leone fired last week on Escalation?

Reilly:What can I say about it...i've never seen eye to eye with a guy like Keith Leone but in a way we have been fighting the same war and it's never good to lose a soldier....Leone has been on a heck of a rollercoaster this past year and its plain to see that he was a serious threat to the plans of Alex Walker.....

Reynolds:So you believe the talk of the "conspiracy"?

Reilly:I don't know what I believe.....but I have said from the beginning that there was something not right about all of this Genesis situation.....so if Keith Leone can't get to the bottom of it then maybe it's about time somebody else did....

Alex Walker and me have had our ups and downs,we went to war last month at Born in Fire....but now I am this close (holds his finger and thumb close together) from finishing it all....and that is exactly what I am going to do....

Alex Walker said earlier tonight that he has no problems with getting back in the ring....I just hope he is ready for what happens that moment happens...for all the people he has ever backstabbed,all the people he has ever pi55ed off....I am going to make him repent a thousand times over...

And I will go through each and every member of Genesis in order to do it...tonight I am going to make a statement.....by the end of tonight,Alex Walker is going to know that the end is nigh...

Reynolds:But are you not worries about the other comments Mr Walker made earlier...he said if anyone continued to cross him,that he would take "drastic action"...

Reilly:Let Alex Walker take all the drastic action he wants....I know he can't fire me,I have a clause in my contract that prohibits him from doing so....so I don't care what else he thinks he can do to me....i'm not afraid......I will bring the fight to his door....I will be the one that "cleanses" this company,I will purify it from the poison seeping through its veins.....

Tonight Alex Walker and Genesis are going to find out that there is nothing juvenile about my behaviour....this is personal!

*Reilly stares into the camera,feeding off the cheers of the crowd,and then walks away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:11 am

Match 3
Lex Hart vs Cerberus

JT:Welcome back to ringside folks and we have a very personal contest coming up next.....

HE:Over the past couple of months we have watched as Dicey Reilly/Lex Hart/Cerberus and Wilson Maine have torn chunks out of one another and last week this feud took a very brutal twist...

JT:Yes it did...just moments after Dicey and Lex defeated their foes in tag team action,Dicey returned to the lockeroom where he was brutally assaulted....nobody has yet claimed responsibility for that attack but we heard Lex Hart talking earlier and he is adamant that Cerberus and Maine are behind it...I have to say that I think he's right....

HE:He could be wrong....but there is no doubting that Cerberus and Maine are prime suspects...

JT:Dicey Reilly has been kept out of action this week but his partner is ready for action and I am anticipating a brutal bout...

Flames burst from the stage and the ringposts and the crowd boo loud as Cerberus walks out onto the stage.His face is mostly covered by a protective mask but his eyes gleam with malice as he steps up onto the apron and over the top into the ring.

HE:Surprised that Maine isnt out here to give Cerberus directions..

JT:I really don't think Cerberus is the kind of a man that needs directions....he is one the most brutal superstars we have ever seen here in 6CW.....

HE:And he is even more scary looking with that mask on his face...

JT:Would you rather look at the mask or the disfigured face underneath?

HE:Good point...

Cerberus stands in the centre of the ring as the lights dim and "Burn in my light" screams out to a great reception from the 6CW faithful.Golden pyros sprinkle down from above the titantron and then there is an explosion of fireworks to mark the arrival of Lex Hart.Lex looks in thunderous mood as he begins running towards the ring...

JT:Lex Hart has a very well documented anger problem....a problem that Dicey Reilly has been trying to help him overcome...

HE:Dicey Reilly isnt here tonight Jeff...

JT:Exactly...

Cerberus moves towards the ropes but Lex slides under the bottom and through his legs.Lex gets up and spins Cerberus around before hitting stiff knife edge chops to the chest and kicks at the midsection of Cerberus.The monster grabs Lex by the shoulders and pushes him over but Hart gets straight back up and throws rights and lefts with fury...

HE:Lex is like a pitbull here,he is just hitting any part of the body he can...

JT:One way or the other,Cerberus is going to know he was in a fight here tonight...

Cerberus grabs Lex by the throat and tosses him into the corner before swinging for a massive haymaker but Lex ducks underneath it and fires off more rights and lefts before grabbing the mask of Cerberus...

HE:Oh cmon,thats not fair tactics...

JT:Neither is beating a man down until he is bloody and battered,but its swings and roundabouts...

Cerberus knees Lex in the stomach and fixes his mask before uppercutting Hart to the mat.Lex gets back up and Cerberus scoops him up into a massive slam before dropping a big elbow.............1...................2.............shoulder up.Cerberus drags Hart to his feet and headbutts him to the corner before stomping heavily on his midsection and lifting him into the top rope...

HE:Dangerous place for Lex to be in....

Cerberus seizes Lex around the throat and looks to chokeslam him back down to the mat but Lex counters in midair into a tornado DDT..................1...........................2...............powerout.Cerberus gets back up but Lex works him over with fierce kicks to the head and and clubs his back before attempting an irish whip...

JT:Cerberus is much too strong for that...

Cerberus reverses and whips Lex into the corner before following in.Hart gets both feet up and kicks Cerberus back before springboarding onto the ropes and soaring into a magnificent crossbody....

HE:Cerberus caught him....on the shoulders.....F-5!

The crowd boo as Cerberus catches Lex in midair and hoists him onto his shoulders before hitting the F-5....................1.................................2.....................Lex gets his foot on the ropes.Cerberus stands up and he repeatedly stomps on the chest and head of Lex before the referee intervenes on the count of four...

JT:Cerberus lucky not to get himself disqualified there...

Cerberus glares at the referee and then begins to stomp again before the official steps in on four once more.The crowd are booing visciously as Cerberus tosses his head back and a smile is visible beneath the cover of his mask....he beckons Lex to get on his feet...

HE:Cerberus is a dangerous animal......he has come so close to being the top of the top in this industry and that is because he is viscious.....just watch this.....CHOKESLAM!

Lex is lifted into the air but he sticks his thumb in the eyeholes of Cerberus' mask and breaks his grip.Lex drops onto his feet and kicks Cerberus in the stomach before hitting a snap DDT.Hart gets back up and runs towards the ropes before springing onto them...

JT:LIONSAULT...

..............kickout from Cerberus.Lex stands back up and slams the point of his elbow down into the back of Cerberus' neck and then tries to lift him up...

HE:Lex is actually thinking he can hit the jackhammer here...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:12 am

Lex tries three times to lift Cerberus up but the monster is too heavy and he succeeds in pushing Hart back against the ropes and then launches into a bicycle kick as he comes back...

JT:Lex just dodged that one....

Hart ducks the kick and then nails a spinning heel kick of his own.Cerberus wobbles off balance but then swings a big right hands,only for Lex to catch his arm...

HE:No....no...

The crowd are cheering as Lex tries desperately to pull Cerberus down into a crippler crossface but Cerberus is too strong and manages to throw Lex back into the corner before rushing in for a bodysplash...

JT:Great power from Lex...

Cerberus hits the turbuckle and staggers back,allowing Lex to summon all his strength and hits a back suplex.Lex goes to the corner and jumps onto the bottom rope before flipping back into a moonsault...

HE:Oh you think this is enough do you Lex?

JT:He wants the hat-trick,one for each rope....and if he gets it then you can bet this one is over...

Lex gets back up and he jumps up onto the second rope before hitting a moonsault ontop of Cerberus.The whole arena is willing Hart on as he gets up for a third time....

HE:Move Cerberus...

JT:HE NAILED IT...

Lex gets to his feet and he nods his head before leaping up onto the top rope and he nails a third successive moonsault ontop of Cerberus.The crowd are on their feet cheering...

HE:I cant believe he is going to do it...

The crowd begin to boo as Wilson Maine comes scurrying down to the ring and jumps up onto the apron,only for Lex to spin on his heel and nail a dropkick that knocks Maine down onto the floor.Lex stands up and directs a little trash talk towards Maine before turning his attenting back to Cerberus....

JT:That'll teach Maine to get involved in business that does not concern him....

Cerberus is somehow back on his feet and he seizes Lex around the throat and lifts him up into a devastating chokeslam.........................1.......................................2...................................3!

HE:Yes....oh yes...

The crowd are booing as flames erupt from the turnbuckles and Cerberus is declared the winner.Maine is back on his feet,looking furious,and he slides into the ring to join his partner before staring down at Lex...

JT:Oh what now....these two monsters already took out Dicey Reilly...

HE:You dont know that...

JT:Everyone knows it....and now Lex Hart is helpless here...

Maine and Cerberus begin to lay the boot into Hart with fury as the crowd boo visciously.The referee tries to intervene but Cerberus body presses the official into the air and then just dumps him over the top rope....

JT:That is a referee....what is the need in that...

HE:I cant even back that one up...

Lex gets on his knees and he begins slamming fists into the midsection of Maine and fighting back before Cerberus clubs him from behind and then lifts him up into a double handed chokebomb.The crowd are continuing to boo as Maine shouts at Cerberus to lift Hart back up again...

JT:This is heinous....these two madmen shouldnt be on this goddamn roster....

Cerberus rags Lex up with ease and then just pushes him towards Maine,who scoops Lex up onto his shoulders...

HE:I think Lex is about to "go to sleep"...

*Crowd pop

Dicey Reilly bursts through the curtain,dressed in a t-shirt and jeans,wielding a steel chair.He has a bandage around his head but he slides into the ring and jabs the chair straight into the midsection of Maine,who drops Lex,and then slams the chair across the back of Cerberus....Maine rolls right under the bottom rope as Cerberus tries to turn and fight back....CRACK!

JT:Dicey Reilly wasn't waiting any longer....you need any more proof that these wernt the guys that took him out last week.....my god this feud is getting hotter than the flaming sun...

Dicey slams the chair against the skull of Cerberus,who topples through the ropes to the outside of the ring.A massive "Dicey Reilly" chant strikes up from the crowd as Dicey stands over Lex with a look of ultimate anger on his face...

HE:I thought Maine and Cerberus were going to put an end to Lex Hart once and for all....but Dicey had to comeback and ruin it all...

JT:He just saved Lex Hart from suffering the same fate he did last week....that's what partners do...

Dicey helps Lex back to his feet and both men touch knuckles before looking out at their foes.Maine and Cerberus stare back at them before Maine shouts at Cerberus...

JT:Looks like Wilson Maine is trying to pass the book here on Cerberus...

HE:I don't know how wise that is....Cerberus doesnt look too pleased...

Cerberus shakes his head and points his finger at Maine before walking through the curtain into the back.Maine takes one look back at Lex/Dicey and shakes his head before following his partner.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:13 am

*The action is in the back with Josh Valour and Mason White.Valour is admiring his healing black eye in the mirror.

White:Time to avenge that badboy tonight homie...

Valour:Damn right it is...

White:You know i've been thinking over the last few days....we've had our wars with Genesis...heck half of the lockeroom has...but we need to get to a point where we finish them once and for all...

Valour:What are you suggesting?...because whatever it is,i'm in...

White:Well think about it....we always have our battles with Genesis...us,Reilly,GazzyD,Leone....but we all fight seperately....we can't fight off the beast of we all fight at different times....

Valour:Soooo?

White:So what I am saying is that perhaps we need to get an alliance together....send a message to Genesis that this fight ends when we say it does....6CW cannot carry on like this...

Valour:So are you going to tell me your idea or not...?

*White looks around the room and then walks to the door and closes it as the scene ends.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:13 am

Match 4
Johnny Dice vs Tsukasa Yagurama

The action is back at ringside as "The Angel and The Gambler" plays out and the crowd cheer for the arrival of Johnny Dice.Pyros explode and cards fly high into the air as Dice walks onto the stage and throws his arms up in a pose before beginning to walk down the ramp.

JT:Singles action again now folks and its Johnny Dice going up against Tsukasa Yagurama......remember earlier on we saw both men's tag team partners collide in this very ring and it was Dopant Zero that walked away with the bragging rights in that one....but there is still nobody in 6CW history that has pinned or made Dice submit...

HE:All that is bound to change eventually though and I think tonight is the night....Dice has concussion and Yagurama is one serious animal....this only ends one way for me...

Dice reaches the bottom of the ramp and the crowd boo as Kenzaki Nogami jumps the barricade and stands in front of him.The crowd are booing as Nogami smirks at Dice...

JT:What the heck is Nogami doing out here....this isn't his match....

The boos get louder as Yagurama comes rushing down the ramp and Dice turns around,only to eat a full boot to the face.Yagurama pulls Dice up and drags him towards the ring before slamming his head cleanly against the ringpost and then rolls him into the ring.....both members of Dopant Zero climb into the ring and begin stomping on Dice...

HE:Dopant Zero said they were going to finish off Frosted Dice and here is the proof...

JT:What a cold and callous assault...

Yagurama kneels over Dice and clubs him with massive right hands before dragging him up onto his feet and nails an explosive overhead belly to belly suplex.Dice staggers back to his feet again and Yagurama connects with a thunderous clothesline that just drops the Dice onto his back....Nogami climbs up the ropes...

HE:Looks like the chips are down for Johnny Dice tonight...

The crowd begin cheering as Jack Frost comes rushing from the back and sprints down the ramp.Nogami sees him coming and launches himself off the top rope to the outside...

JT:CROSSBODY...

Frost sidesteps at the last minute and Nogami crashes to the floor and rolls away.Frost slides into the ring and ducks a clothesline from Yagurama before working over the midsection with right hands and then kicks the big man in the stomach...

HE:He's gonna lift him...

Frost grabs Yagurama's arm and tries to lift him onto his shoulders but the big man slams his elbow down into the back of Frost and then almost decapitates him with a massive big boot.Johnny Dice is trying to get up as Yagurama grabs ahold of him...

JT:KUNAI!

The whole ring shakes as Yagurama drills Dice in the centre of the ring with a gutwrench powerbomb.The noise of the crowd is defeaning as Yagurama smiles as Jack Frost slowly starts to get up..

HE:Frosted Dice are so used to overcoming the odds but that just isnt possible with Dopant Zero....this is the future of tag team wrestling right here Jeff...

Yagurama beats his chest and then rushes off the ropes and comes hurtling back into a crushing spear on the recovering Jack Frost.Yagurama stands up and shakes his head before running to the corner and grabbing the top rope and hitting a springboard imploder splash (ala Jack Swagger) ontop of Frost......Yagurama drags both members of Frosted Dice next to one another as Nogami is back on his feet and he jumps onto the apron...

JT:Frosted Dice were the victims of a damn ambush here and I dont like to think how this is going to end...

Nogami climbs up the ropes to the top and he looks down on both members of Frosted Dice and nods his head before breathing in the boos of the crowd...

HE:OH YEAH!

Nogami flies off and nails a 360 shooting star press ontop of Frosted Dice before rolling away.Yagurama helps his tag team partner up and they look down at their foes with smirks on their faces...

JT:Frosted Dice have just been decimated by Dopant Zero....these superstars from Japan have sent a massive message to the rest of the tag team world after tonight...

HE:And are Frosted Dice going to be able to bounce back from this?....because I'm not so sure...

A team of referees are on the scene and they urge Dopant Zero to leave the ring,and suprisingly they oblige.The crowd are booing en masse as Dopant Zero walk up the ramp,leaving Frosted Dice in a heap in the centre of the ring.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:16 am

*The action is back in the Genesis lockeroom.Alex Walker is surveying the room.

Walker:Well so far you have heard Reilly talking....you heard the Saviour Assassins talking....they want to finish us off....they want to smite us down...is that what you all want?

Sweetwater:Of course it damn well isnt....just wait until we get them sons of b1tches in the ring here tonight...we'll show them who the real dominant force really is...

Kenty:Aint nobody can finish us off....these idiots really think they can challenge Genesis...have we not taught them enough lessons?

Berg:Tonight....any resistance that is left....I Vill break it in that very ring....our competition is vinished...

Walker:Haha I like it....

Sweetwater:So where is Jackson anyway?

*Mr Jones and Internecio look up at this

Jones:I believe he is training somewhere else to get prepared for tonights matchup...

Kenty:There isnt a problem is there?

Walker:Of course there isnt....Internecio and Jackson are the two top challengers right now...its just a shame that they had to fight tonight.....but that will not cause any problems whatsoever...its all about competition,and both men know that.....the best man shall win and that will be the 6CW World Champion...

Jones:Exactly....Jackson knows the challenge he has on his hands here tonight....he needs the extra practise...

Sweetwater:Whoah fighting talking....you care for a wager Jonesy?

Jones:Your serious?

Kenty:Yeah I want in on this aswell...

Jones:I cant believe we are even debating who is going to win this match....but why not....lets call it £500....

Kenty:Done...

*All three men shake hands and there is alot of laughter from the room

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:17 am

Match 5
Interfed Cup match
Kenji Hidari vs Big Al Lustley

JT:Welcome back to ringside folks and it's Interfed Cup time again...

HE:At the moment 6WF are on one point,6CW trailing behind on zero....but a win here would even things up once more...

JT:A submission win would put us one point clear...or a submission win for 6WF would put them three ahead...

The lights dim and "Hood Hop" plays out to mostly boos from the crowd as Kenji Hidari walks onto the stage,waving his Japanese flag.He nods his head and then strides down to the ring and clambers in...

HE:The rightful leader of Team 6CW in my opinion...the fastest rising star in pro wrestling today...Kenji Hidari is the future Jeff...

JT:I dont think anyone can deny the talents of Hidari....here tonight he may even experience some cheers,because he is representing this brand....but there is no denying what a vile human being he really is,so many of his actions since joining 6CW have been completely reprehensible...

HE:I dont know what you mean...

Hidari stalks the ring as "Kiss " plays out and there is a mixed reaction for Big Al Lustley.The women in the crowd wolf whistle as Lustley comes onto the stage and he girates his hips with a smirk before walking down to the ring and climbs onto the apron.Hidari stares at him with malice in his eyes...

JT:The Interfed Cup has provided eight men with the opportunity of showcasing their credentials and bringing honour and prestige to the brand they represent.....tonight we will see how much this opportunity means to these two men...

Hidari and Lustley stare at one another as the referee talks them through the rules and then backs away and signals for the bell to begin to match.Both men circle and then lockup in the centre of the ring,where Lustley applies a headlock.....Hidari bounces back against the ropes and pushes Lustley across the ring but the 6WF'er comes flying back with a dropkick that knocks Hidari down...Lustley waits for his opponent to get up again and kicks him in the stomach..

HE:MONEY SHOT!

Lustley looks for the stunner but Hidari pushes him against the turnbuckle and hits a german suplex as he staggers back................1...................2.............shoulder up.Hidari hits hard chops to the back and neck of Lustley before pulling him up and whipping him to the corner....Hidari follows in but Lustley gets his boot up and knocks his opponent back before standing on the second rope...

JT:From what I have been told,this isn't a position that Lustley usually finds himself in..

HE:This man is not afraid of any position Jeff...

Hidari comes back to his senses and rushes into the corner,leaping into the air and hitting a snapping enzeguiri to the side of Lustley's head.Big Al collapses down onto the mat as Hidari gets back up and climbs up the turnbuckle...

JT:Chance here for Hidari...

Hidari comes off the top rope and lands a knee drop to the skull of Lustley.He gets back to his feet as his opponent staggers up..

HE:Tornado kick...

Hidari looks for the tornado kick (ala Kofi Kingston) but Lustley ducks it and counters with a quick DDT................1........................2................shoulder up.Lustley shakes his head in annoyance before clambering back to his feet and he stomps Hidari back against the turnbuckle...

JT:You know what happens now Henry?

HE:No idea...

Lustley looks around at the crowd,who are cheering him on,and he slaps his own backside before shuffling back towards Hidari...

HE:He's not going to stink face him surely?

Lustley goes to jam his backside in Hidari's face but Hidari rolls out of the ring at the very last minute.The crowd are booing but Hidari looks scandalised...

HE:That's not wrestling,that is just sick..

JT:Thats how Lustley rolls,simple as that...

Lustley is smirking from the ring as the referee's count reaches six and Hidari climbs back onto the apron and into the ring.Lustley shakes his head and then offers a lockup..

JT:See now they are going to wrestle...or not!

The crowd boo as Hidari reaches out for the lockup and then pokes Lustley straight in the eye and hits a belly to belly suplex.He drags Lustley back up and whips him off the ropes,dropkicking his knees out from under him as he comes back....Hidari gets back up and bounces against the ropes,nailing a ferocious low hesitation dropkick on the comeback.............1.............2..............shoulder up.

HE:Hidari is (beeped) right off now Jeff.....and now Lustley is going to pay...

Hidari connects with several harsh stomps to the chest of Lustley before being pulled off and warned by the referee.Hidari shakes his head and then drags Lustley up and hits him with a big brainbuster...

JT:That could finish it..

.......shoulder up!

HE:Why are you sticking up for Lustley anyway Jeff....he's a 6WF guy...

JT:I'm not sticking up for him....I just like to see superstars perform with abit of class....something Hidari will never have...

HE:I couldnt care less aslong as we win...

Hidari gets back to his feet and he questions the referee's count before ushering Lustley back up.He grabs the 6WF star by the arm and lifts him up onto his shoulders...

JT:GENS...

Lustley elbows at the jaw of Hidari and slides off the back and then hits a running bulldog.He lets Kenji slowly get back and nails a sideswipe russian legsweep........1...............2.............kickout.

Lustley gets back up and he smirks at some women in the front row before girating his hips and pulling Hidari forwards....he flips the Team Japan leader onto his shoulders...

JT:"The Climax" coming up...

Lustley is about to powerbomb Hidari into the mat when Kenji jumps off the back and then nails a tornado kick....................1...........................2................Lustley kicks out.Hidari bangs his hand on the mat three times and stares at the referee...

JT:Complaining ain't gonna get the job done Hidari....you need to put this guy away...

Hidari gets to his feet,breathing deeply,and then he drags Lustley up and scoop slams him back onto the mat.Hidari walks to the corner and climbs up the ropes before looking down on his opponent...

JT:Hidari taking a big risk here...

HE:It's worth it...

JT:IS IT!

Hidari leaps off into an imploding 450 splash but Lustley gets his knees up at the very last minute,causing him to roll away in agony.Lustley slowly gets back to his feet and a grin breaks across his face as Hidari stumbles up....

JT:MONEY SHOT!

...................3!

JT:Lustley wins........

Lustley has his hands in the air,celebrating the victory,when the referee grabs him and points to Hidari's foot on the bottom rope.Lustley looks completely shocked and shakes his head in amazement...

HE:Yes,yes....what ring awareness from Kenji Hidari.....he just knew where the ropes where,even after taking Lustley's best shot....

JT:But Lustley is still fresh....he can still finish this...

Hidari is having real trouble standing up as Lustley pulls him by the head and drags him to a semi-vertical base and then flips him up onto his shoulders...

JT:CLIMAX!

Hidari is flipped up onto the shoulders of Lustley but he manages to nail right hands that cause Lustley to stumble to the corner and place Hidari on the top rope.Kenji kicks down onto the head of Big Al,sending him staggering backwards before leaping off....

HE:Crossbody...

JT:Rollthrough...

..............Hidari kicks out!

HE:Thank god for that...

JT:Lustley almost picking up the win there for 6WF....

HE:GENSHIN!

Hidari kicks out of the pinfall attempt and both men struggle back to their feet.Lustley looks for a right hand but Hidari ducks it and in one fluid motion picks Big Al onto his shoulders and nails the firemans carry gutbuster......................1........................2............................3!

HE:Get in there my son...

JT:That is huge...

"Hood Hop" plays out and there is a mixed reaction as Hidari kneels on the mat and the referee raises his hand in victory.Beads of sweat fall from his forehead as he looks down at Big Al with a look of pure loathing...

HE:Fastest rising star Jeff.....the Interfed Cup was made for a man like Kenji Hidari....this is his platform to greatness...

JT:It could very well be....Hidari is looking more and more like the real deal as the weeks go by....but great effort from both of these competitors,it really could of gone either way...

HE:Lustley fought a good fight,but it just wasnt good enough here tonight....

JT:Kenji Hidari evens the scores once again....I tell you what,if the rest of the Interfed Cup is anything like the action we have seen thus far then the next few months are going to be nothing short of spectacular...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:18 am

*The action goes backstage and the crowd pop at the sight of Dicey Reilly,who looks seriously angry.Jack Reynolds holds up the mic

Dicey:Wilson Maine.....Cerberus....the time for all this talking and nonsense is over....you attacked me last week,left me in a pool of my own blood....tonight you tried to do the same to Lex Hart....I cannot allow you both to continue to think that your actions are ok..

See I was born to fight....I love a good brawl as much as the next man...but you two are viscious psychopaths....there is something mentally disturbed in your heads.....and you seem to thrive on causing as much pain as humanly possible....

*The crowd suddenly cheer as Dicey lifts up Betsie,he twirls it in his hands

Dicey:Well that's fine by me....see I am the 6CW Extreme Champion,I kind of like getting into these types of environment with people....environments where you know somebody is going to get really hurt.....you two sons of b1tches brought the fight upon me but now i'm bringing it back ten times worse...now there is no running,no hiding...now we are going to find out just how big your crispy balls really are...

2 weeks from now at Atonement...I am challenging you both to face me and Lex Hart in an Extreme Tag Team match.....it's time to finish this off....time to call an end one way or the other.....there is going to be blood,there is going to be sweat and there is going to be tears but when all is said and done......there is going to be a winner......let me know...

*Dicey points the baseball bat at the screen and then walks away as the show goes to the commercials

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:18 am

*The action comes back off the commercials with Jack Reynolds standing by with the 6CW Champion,Geoff Steel....who receives a massive ovation from the crowd.

Reynolds:Geoff my man...

Steel:Jacky boy..

*They shake hands

Reynolds:So first thing is first,last week on Escalation...Keith Leone fired by Mr Walker....had to come as a shock?...considering that many people believed he was the rightful number one contender,or in some cases,the rightful champion...

Steel:Ive heard the talk and I admitted myself last week that I got an element of luck at Born in Fire...I offered Keith Leone a re-match for the 6CW Title because I wanted to prove I could beat him,that I was better than him....but I have to admit that last week's events really shocked me....no doubting right now that Keith Leone is one of the hottest properties in wrestling....and they just fired him?

Reynolds:But he had been saying for months that there was a "conspiracy" here in 6CW,a belief that you yourself scoffed at....do you think maybe now that there was an element of truth in that?

Steel:I don't know....I honest cannot answer that question in any other way....you don't just wake up one morning and decided to fire a guy who is on the top of his game....there was something going on between Walker and Leone...but i'll guess we'll never know...I just hope one day he gets to return to this company so I can prove once and for all that the 6CW Title belongs over my shoulder...

Reynolds:And as for tonight...tonight you will find out your new number one contender....on one hand you have Internecio,a seven foot monster....and on the other hand you have the wrestling nouse of the 6CW International Champion,Jackson Black...any preferences?...how do you see this match going considering that both men are representing Genesis?

Steel:No preference....I have said that since I became champion...I will defend this belt against anyone aslong as they prove they are ready for a shot and tonight one of them two men will earn it....it's going to be hard to pick a winner because both guys have such contrasting styles....Internecio is a powerhouse and I believe he has only ever lost two matches?

*Reynolds nods his head

Steel:Which is more than impressive...but on the other hand you have Jackson Black....a man I know very well....and he is a sublime athlete.To come back from 3-0 in a best of seven series to win 4-3 and retain your championship is incredible.....he deserves all the plaudits for that alone...but what I want to know is,is either of these guys ready to step up?

Ive already defended this championship against Jackson Black,we put on one hell of a match but all Genesis interference aside,I came out on top....and as for Internecio,well he might be big and strong but I have defied the odds more times than I care to remember...

You see there are plenty of guys who think they are ready...but you don't know until your in that ring,lights on bright with the world championship on the line....I have beaten all comers,and I fancy my chances to beat anyone else that stumbles upon my path...so whether its Jackson Black,whether its Internecio....it doesnt really matter to me....because there is only one constant in this situation...only one constant for the past five months....and your looking at him...

*Steel smirks and the crowd cheer as he holds up the 6CW Title

Steel:I have worked my a55 off to get where I am today...I have done more than anybody else....and for anybody to take this championship away from me,they would have to prise it from my lifeless grasp....the 6CW Title is my life.

*Steel shoulders the championship and walks away as the crowd chant his name.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:19 am

Match 6
Daniel Reilly/Saviour Assassins vs Genesis (Mr Kenty/Michael Sweetwater//Udo Berg)

"Help is on the way" blasts out as the action goes back to ringside and Josh Valour and Mason White stride onto the stage.They high five and then tag hands with the fans as they make their way to ringside...

JT:6 man tag team action up next and this one has all the makings of a classic....six men with a real dislike for one another and it is going to get interesting from the get go.

HE:Of course it is...and these two idiots are to blame for alot of the animosity...

JT:How the hell do you work that out?

HE:Last week they beat up the tag team champions for no reason at all...

JT:What a crock of (beep)....The Saviour Assassins gave Genesis the beating they deserved....the so called "tag team champions" only won those belts because they cheated,and they only retained last week because they got themselves disqualified....like it or not,your precious Genesis are scared of these two men...

HE:Yeah right...

The Saviour Assassins climb into the ring and take to opposite corners to pose for the fans.The lights then dim in the arena and there is an almighty pop as "Broken Dreams" blasts out and Daniel Reilly enters through red sparks and pyros.He looks incredibly focused as he walks straight down to the ring...

JT:Daniel Reilly spoke very clear earlier tonight about how much he despises Genesis and everything they stand for......this war has waged for almost eight months now,there has to be an end in sight...

HE:Reilly should give it up.....you can't beat Genesis....look what happens when you takes these guys on....Jerome Dubois,GazzyD,John Liederman,Drake and last week Keith Leone....all names of guys that crossed Genesis and one way or another they aren't here anymore...

JT:Well perhaps it was time somebody made Genesis disappear for good....

HE:Good luck with that.....Genesis run this show....

Reilly climbs through the ropes and he nods at his two partners before directing his attention back to the stageway."Numb" blasts out of the soundsystem and the boos are defeaning,even over the massive green pyrotechnics.Udo Berg,Michael Sweetwater and Mr Kenty all stride onto the stage...

HE:Look at this Jeff....you've got the undisputed 6CWF tag team champions.....you've got the biggest man in all of professional wrestling......later tonight one member of Genesis is going to become the number one contender to the 6CW Title.....Jackson Black is already the only ever International Champion......you can't make this stuff up....Genesis are the dominant power in 6CW....

JT:That is an impressive resume....and I give credit where its due.....but as good as Genesis are,they have competition that is as good as,or may even be better than they are...

HE:I don't agree with that for one second...

JT:I never expected you to,but I know it's the truth....and perhaps tonight we will see that....

The three members of Genesis slowly walk down the ramp and climb up onto the apron.The referee is having a hard job keeping all six men apart but he manages it...

HE:The tensions in here are at boiling point...

The referee speaks with both teams and then Michael Sweetwater chooses to start out with Josh Valour.Both men look one another up and down,staring around at the cheering masses as they lockup to begin the match...

JT:Michael Sweetwater and Josh Valour joined this company around about the same time....they were involved in some momentous "extreme" matches back then....but how different the two paths they have taken have been....

HE:Sweetwater was smart,he accepted Alex Walker's offer...Valour chose to go it alone....and he's got nothing to show for it...

JT:A former tag team champion....i'd say that was more than nothing....and he still has his self-pride intact...which I very much doubt can be said about Michael Sweetwater...

Valour uses his strength to push Sweetwater back against the ropes and tries to lift him up into a sideslam as he comes back but Sweetwater swings around the side and lands on his feet.He kicks Valour in the stomach and punches him back against the ropes before looking for an irish whip....Valour reverses with ease and takes Sweetwater down with a Lou Thesz press as he comes back....

HE:They were closed fists referee....

JT:Shut up will you.....the referee deemed those shots legal...

Valour stands and drags Sweetwater up before hitting a vertical suplex................1.................2...........kickout.The crowd cheer as Josh Valour drags Sweetwater back up and tags in Mason White....they both whip Sweetwater off the ropes and lift him into a double spinebuster as he comes back..................1....................2..............shoulder up.

HE:Cmon Sweety...cmon,you need to get out of this situation...

White waits for Sweetwater to get up and hits him with an overhead belly to belly suplex.Sweetwater staggers up again and White hits another belly to belly before beckoning his opponent up for a third time and he body presses him into the air with ease before dropping him into a modified spear/spinebuster (ala Goldberg)..................1.......................2.................Sweetwater barely gets his shoulder up.

JT:Michael Sweetwater is taking a serious hammering here in the early going....

White gets onto his feet and he smirks over at Genesis before tagging in Daniel Reilly,who gets a massive ovation.Reilly climbs into the ring and methodically stomps on the arms,legs and chest of Sweetwater before pulling him up and european uppercutting him back against the ropes...he whips Sweetwater across the ring and floors him with a nice dropkick as he comes back....Reilly then pulls Sweetwater to the ropes and lifts him onto the second before nailing an elevated DDT...................1.......................................2.......................Sweetwater grabs the ropes.

HE:Reilly thinks he's so big and tough but he wasn't last week when Udo Berg smashed him through our announce table....or the week before that at Born in Fire...

JT:You mean the two times when Udo Berg has assaulted Reilly when he wasn't looking?...I know Berg is a monster of a man but don't pretend like he took the fight to Reilly...

Reilly kneels and he stares at Berg before waiting for Sweetwater to get back up and he twists him into a powerslam.......................1...................2................kickout.Reilly gets back to his feet and steps back into the corner,as though sizing up Sweetwater for a running punt,before turning and tagging Josh Valour in...

HE:Reilly knew it was only a matter of time before Udo Berg got in on the act,and he didnt want any...

JT:You keep telling yourself that...

Valour drags Sweetwater up and headbutts him back to the corner before stomping on his midsection.He lifts Sweetwater up onto the top rope and then climbs up,pulling him into a front facelock...

HE:Not a superplex...

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mr Kenty climbs into the ring and grabs the legs of Josh Valour,pulling him to the side and crotching him on the top rope.The crowd are booing furiously and Mason White tries to storm the ring but the referee blocks him off...Udo Berg takes the opportunity to tag in off Michael Sweetwater...

JT:Mr Kenty just bought Genesis a real lifeline...

HE:And now your going to see some serious dominance...

Berg grabs Valour and pulls him off the ropes with ease before lifting him up and nailing a sickening scoop slam.Valour writhes in pain as Berg bounces back off the ropes and comes forwards into a jumping elbow drop...

JT:Valour just avoided that....and now he has half a chance...

Berg slams down into the mat and Valour staggers back to his feet,slamming fists down into the skull of his foe.Berg tries to stand up but Valour continues to rally with punches and then runs off the ropes...

HE:What a clothesline...

Valour comes back as Berg bursts from a kneeling position and floors him with a massive clothesline.Berg then drags Valour back up and then sideslams him to the mat..........1..................2..............kickout.

JT:Josh Valour could find himself in a position that is almost impossible to come back here...

Berg stands up and stands over Valour before dropping down ontop of his chest...........1................2............Valour barely pops his shoulder.Berg gets up again and tags in Mr Kenty...

HE:A man with a great future ahead of him....Mr Kenty is going to be a global star Jeff...

JT:So he keeps telling us...

Kenty lands sickening kicks to the head of Valour and then pulls him up and hits a snap suplex..............1.....................2..............kickout.Kenty kneels over Valour and hits several punches to the head before getting back up...Kenty stares at White & Reilly,taunting them with a smile on his face...

HE:Kenty just letting his opponents that this match is a foregone conclusion...

JT:His showboating is going to get him in alot of trouble...

Kenty turns back around and grabs Valour by the head,only to be met by several right hands to the midsection and then Valour runs off the ropes...

HE:See what I mean....

Kenty floors Valour with a big boot as he comes back.He then beckons Valour back onto his feet and hits a face-first russian legsweep..............1........................2.............Mason White breaks the cover up.

JT:Mason White saved his team there...

HE:He had no right to....

The referee leads White back to his corner as Sweetwater gets in the ring and helps Kenty to double team Valour in the corner.Kenty pulls Valour out and hits an inverted atomic drop before holding him in midair as Sweetwater rushes back off the ropes...

JT:HART ATTACK!

Sweetwater covers as Kenty leaves the ring.........................1...............................2.............Valour kicks out.Sweetwater has words with the referee before getting back up and he lands three consecutive elbow drops to Valour before going to the corner and climbing up the ropes...

HE:Sweetwater fancies his chances to finish this here....

Valour begins to get back up so Sweetwater jumps off and lands a double axe handle to the back of his opponent.Valour staggers back to the corner as Sweetwater follows him and stands up on the second rope before hitting an elevated bulldog on Valour....................1...................2...........shoulder up.

JT:Josh Valour is taking a serious beating here...

Sweetwater spits at Mason White before backing away and tagging in Mr Kenty.The referee tries to calm White down as Kenty kicks Valour in the stomach and scores with a big spike DDT.............1...........................2...............Reilly breaks the cover up.Reilly pulls Kenty to his feet and floors him with a european uppercut before ushering him back up again...

HE:He has no business in there referee...

JT:RKO!

The crowd cheer as Reilly drills Kenty in the centre of the ring with the RKO.Reilly gets back to his feet and runs across the ring,dropkicking the knees of Udo Berg and forcing him to drop off the apron.Sweetwater climbs up the ropes for an ambush but Mason White rushes across and pushes him off the outside...

HE:This isnt fair..

JT:Its about time someone evened the odds...

Udo Berg tries to get back towards the ring as Reilly runs across and baseball slides him,sending Berg staggering back.Reilly climbs out onto the apron and then jumps at Berg...

HE:How do you like that now....?

Berg catches Reilly in midair and looks to slam him down on the hard flooring (Worlds Strongest Slam) but Mason White jumps off the apron and manages to spear the giant,taking him down to the floor...

JT:OH BOY....

Mason White stands up and the crowd are applauding him as he flexes his arms and nods his head.White helps Reilly up and they make their way back to the corner...

HE:I don't believe it...how did White manage to even get Berg down?

JT:Raw strength...

In the ring,Valour is crawling back towards his corner and reaches out for the tag as Mr Kenty manages to do the same thing...

HE:Only Sweetwater on offer for Kenty...

JT:HERE COMES REILLY!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:19 am

Sweetwater makes the tag and climbs in the ring but almost stops in his tracks as Reilly bursts towards him and hits a big clothesline.Sweetwater gets back up again and Reilly hits a second clothesline before ushering Sweetwater up for a third time before hitting a hurricanrana....Reilly rolls ontop of Sweetwater and collides with right hands before standing up...

JT:The Genesis slayer is here and he is ready to tear into anyone who gets in his way...

Sweetwater staggers back to his feet and Reilly whips him off the ropes before spinning him into a double A spinebuster on the comeback.Reilly gets back to his feet and he works his head from one way to the other as he watches Sweetwater slowly get back up...

HE:RK...

Kenty bursts back into the ring but Reilly sees him coming and swivels on his heel before backdropping Kenty over the top rope to the outside.Reilly turns back around and is pump kicked in the stomach by Sweetwater before eating a DDT...............1................2...........kickout.Sweetwater gets back up and he screams for Reilly to get back up before kneeing him in the gut...

JT:SLEEP WITH THE FISHES...

Reilly spins out of the fishermans suplex attempt and hits a release german suplex before standing up and tagging in Josh Valour.Valour immediately climbs up the ropes and nods his head before hurtling through the air...

JT:Valour lands the flying elbow drop...

Valour crashes the flying elbow drop to the chest of Sweetwater before getting back to his feet and tagging in Mason White.White jumps over the top rope and he waits for Sweetwater to get up before hitting him with an urange backbreaker....White beats his chest and then lifts Sweetwater up before whipping him off the ropes...

HE:BLACK HOLE...

The whole ring shakes as Udo Berg gets back into the ring and he charges into Mason White,almost dismantling him with a sickening spear..

HE:You call that payback....

Josh Valour climbs up the ropes and he jumps off but Berg catches him around the throat,lifting him into a devastating chokeslam.Reilly clotheslines Berg from behind but there is no impact...Berg turns around and he smirks at Reilly before rushing at him...

JT:Reilly sold it superbly...

Reilly drops down and pulls the top rope down,causing Berg to topple over the top to the outside.Reilly gets back to his feet but is grabbed from behind and spun around..

HE:MIC CHECK!

Reilly elbows his way out and then he clotheslines himself and Mr Kenty over the top rope to the outside.Both men clash with big right hands until Reilly smashes Kenty's head against the steel steps...

JT:A little bit of chaos ensuing on the outside...

In the ring,Sweetwater staggers back up and he runs off the ropes before slamming his knee right in the face of White.Sweetwater then goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes before reaching the top and looking down...

HE:Here we go Jeff.....SIX FEET...

Sweetwater jumps off for the double foot stomp but White moves at the last minute,causing Sweetwater to wobble off balance as he lands.Sweetwater regains himself and sprints towards Mason White...

JT:BLACK HOLE SLAM!

White spins Sweetwater around and drills him into the mat...............1............Kenty gets back into the ring and tries to break up the count as Reilly climbs in behind him and they begin brawling....

HE:This is madness...

JT:White should have a damn three count by now....

The referee has abandoned the count and is trying to pull Reilly and Mr Kenty apart in the corner of the ring.Mason White gets up off the mat...

HE:This is what happens in such a hate-fuelled six man tag match...

JT:Why the hell is Alex Walker in the ring?

The crowd are booing furiously as the 6CW GM is in the ring,unbeknown to the referee,with a sledgehammer in hand and he drills it into the skull of Mason White before draping Sweetwater over him....Reilly isnt aware either as he and Kenty brawl through the ropes to the outside again....the referee turns around and spots the pin..

HE:Yes...

JT:You have got to be kidding me...

...........3!

HE:Forget it...

"Numb" screams out once again and the crowd in attendance boo up into the rafters as Genesis are declared the winners.Udo Berg pulls Michael Sweetwater out of the ring and they join Walker in the aisleway....Reilly has spotted White down and goes to check on him as Kenty breaks free to join his teammates...

JT:This match was in the balance...all six guys giving it their all when Alex Walker decided to get involved...where in the hell does he get off with doing things like that?

HE:Because he can...because Reilly and The Saviour Assassins have screwed around his business too much...

JT:Earlier tonight Alex Walker said he would not be afraid to get back in the ring again,and I think the queue of opponents is growing by the day....

HE:It doesnt matter who wants to face him....with the backing of Genesis,there isn't anyone that can stop him...

Reilly kneels over The Saviour Assassins and glares at the retreating Genesis,who are all smirking triumphantly.

JT:One thing is for damn sure....this is not over...not yet....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:20 am

*The scene is in the back once more and the crowd boo at the sight of Jackson Black,who is just finishing up training as Jack Reynolds walks up to him.

Reynolds:Quick word Jackson?

Black:Make sure it is quick...

Reynolds:In just a few minutes you face your stablemate Internecio for the chance at becoming number one contender to the 6CW Title....will the fact that you both represent Genesis get in the way of things?....and also is there any friction between the both of you,considering you are training alone?

Black:Its not going to get in the way of a damn thing as far as I am concerned....i've represented Genesis from the beginning but I have always maintained that my ultimate goal was to become world champion....that ambition waits for nobody and nothing.....I have grafted my a55 off to climb this ladder and now is my shot at the big time...you think I am going to throw that away just to be friends with a mute?

I don't mind Internecio...I like everyone in Genesis,but I made it clear that I wanted to be world champion...just like I am sure each and everyone of them wants to be one day aswell....so that's why I am in here training alone...because this is my dream,the one thing I have waited for my whole life and I don't want any distractions..

As far as I am concerned,after tonight is over,Genesis will still be intact...this is all about business....this is about proving who is is worthy of challenging for world honours...and then after tonight normal service is resumed....

Reynolds:So even if you lost here tonight...

Black:Let me just stop you right there....you are talking to the only ever International Champion in 6CW history....the man that should already be world champion,I pinned Geoff Steel...one....two....three....a couple of months ago.....so believe me when I tell you that there will be no losing tonight...

You don't work alongside somebody for three months and not realize weaknesses....Internecio maybe an unstoppable giant in most people's eyes....but for me he is just another victim waiting to happen...

*Black shoulders his title and walks away with a grin on his face.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:21 am

Main Event
Number one contender to the 6CW Title
Jackson Black vs Internecio
On commentary:Geoff Steel

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen.....the following contest is scheduled for one fall.....and it is for the number one contendership to the 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd pop as "Last Resort" blasts out and Geoff Steel strides onto the stage.He is dressed in a shirt and some jeans,with the 6CW Title over his shoulder.He raises an arm in appreciation before walking down to the ring to join Jeff and Henry on commentary...

JT:Main event time folks and I'd like to welcome our guest at this time....6CW World Champion,Geoff Steel....

Steel:Thanks for having me Jeff...

Henry:Looking forward to seeing the competition?

Steel:Part and parcel of being the champion...

Steel takes his seat as "Numb" blasts out and the crowd boo the arrival of Internecio.Mr Jones leads his client onto the stage and they scan the perimeter before walking down to the ringside area.

JT:Very interesting matchup this is going to be....it is effectively Genesis member vs Genesis member....the first time any of that clientel has had to fight against one another....could cause potential rifts in the camp?

Steel:That's the situation that I am not sure Alex Walker has thought about......you can't give two guys the same opportunity and not expect resentment when that final bell rings....only one of these men is getting a shot at facing me,the other is going home a loser...that could create alot of problems for Genesis...

HE:Will you guys listen to yourselves....we've heard it all night,Alex Walker said there was going to be no problems...

JT:I dont care what Alex Walker said....you cannot expect two guys to compete for this kind of accolade and not expect animosity.....Jackson Black didn't train with the rest of Genesis here today,you don't think that means anything?

HE:No....Jackson Black is a supreme athlete,he takes his preparation very seriously....infact I know he barely trains with the rest of Genesis...and his ultimate goal is to become world champion,so the fact that he wasn't in the Genesis lockeroom earlier means nothing either....he was just getting more practise in....you heard it yourself five minutes ago...

Steel:I think we all heard it....but what did you see?...you can tell alot by the look in a man's eyes,and there is something not quite right there for me...

JT:I agree...

Internecio steps into the ring as "Numb" blasts out again and the boos continue as Jackson Black walks onto the stage.He eyes the crowd and then stares down at the ring and makes his way.He walks around the ring and stares at Geoff Steel before sharing a quick glance at Mr Jones...

HE:See....this is all just business....nothing more,nothing less...

JT:We'll see...

Black climbs onto the apron and removes his "Genesis" vest before stepping through the ropes.He looks Internecio up and down before the referee checks both men for concealed weapons.Mr Jones shouts instructions to Internecio...

Steel:Time to see who wants it more...

JT:Main event of Escalation and a very big prize on the line for the winner....a 6CW World Title shot at Atonement in two weeks against Geoff Steel...but it can only go to one,who will it be?

The bell sounds and Black nods at Internecio,who just stares back,and then they lockup.Black quickly twists the right arm of Internecio and slams the point of his elbow into the shoulder joint before kicking the monster in the stomach and looking for a suplex...

HE:Internecio too strong for that...

Internecio pushes Black back into the corner and rushes in for a stinger splash but Black avoids it and bounces off the ropes before returning with a chopblock.He grabs the right leg of Internecio and wishbones it before stomping down heavily on it....he drags Internecio to the ropes and places his leg on the bottom rope before repeatedly jumping up and landing elbow drops across the ankle...

JT:How smart are these tactics from Jackson Black?

Steel:Extremely smart....beating a man like Internecio is no easy feat but you give yourself a chance if you can take keep him grounded like this...

HE:Your acting surprised.....Black has been doing this for months....don't forget Steel that he pushed you all the way in a title match two months ago...

Steel:I remember it very well....but I also remember who won that match...

Internecio holds his ankle as Black stomps down on it some more and then tries to apply a standing toehold.Internecio kicks out with his free leg and pushes Black into the corner before hobbling up....Black comes back out but Internecio hits him with a massive uppercut and then whips Black off the ropes before flooring him with a big boot on the comeback....Black staggers up once more and Internecio nails a big spinning sidewalk slam......................1...................2..........kickout.

JT:It's a class power vs speed matchup here....Internecio needs to control the pace if he wants success but if Black can keep his distance then he has a chance...

Internecio pulls Black up by the hair and headbutts him back against the ropes before whipping him across the ring again.Black comes back but Internecio lowers his head and allows the International Champion to kick him in the skull...Internecio staggers back and then Black dropkicks his knees out from under him and grabs his leg....

HE:Anklelock....

Internecio struggles in pain but manages to turn onto his back and kicks Black away.Internecio struggles back up but Black nails a running knee to the back of Internecio's knee and grabs the leg again...

JT:Straight back to the leg here....

Steel:That's the ticket for Black here...

Black synches in a standing leglock and applies real pressure to Internecio.Mr Jones is shouting words of encourgement to his client as Internecio manages to turn onto his stomach and then forward rolls,sending Black toppling through the ropes onto the apron...

HE:A massive amount of strength in those legs of Internecio,it's going to take alot of effort from Black to really cause enough damage to end this match...

Black climbs up the ropes and jumps off with a spinning back elbow as Internecio gets back up.Internecio wobbles off balance but doesnt fall down as Black gets back up and seizes Internecio by the arm...

JT:He wants to try and lift him...

Steel:He'll need some power...

HE:AMERICAN SLAM!

Black manages to pick Internecio onto his shoulders but the monster immediately drops off the back and rakes right down the back of Black before lifting him into a huge pumphandle slam............1..........................2................shoulder up.Internecio stands up and he flicks his hair back before ushering Black back to his feet....

JT:Internecio has some evil intentions here....CHOKE...

Internecio lifts Black up for the chokeslam but Black twists his body in midair and manages to roll down and pull Internecio to the ground,synching in an anklelock once again...

HE:Fabulous counter....

Black's face is a picture of determination as he tworks away at the ankle of Internecio,who looks in real pain.The referee is asking the monster if he wants to quit but he just shakes his head and tries to crawl towards the ropes...

JT:I can't imagine what it would take to make Internecio tap out...

Steel:Some masterful submission work...

Internecio reaches out towards the ropes but Black pulls him back to the centre of the ring and applies yet more pressure.Internecio is shaking in pain...

HE:This is the most pain I have ever seen Internecio in...

Internecio manages to stand up on his free leg but Black still has the submission locked in.Mr Jones is banging his hands on the mat as Internecio's hand trembles and he reaches for the ropes again...

JT:Internecio just made it....but how much has that really hurt the Genesis monster?

Internecio slumps against the ropes as Black catches his breath for a moment Jackson walks towards his opponent and grabs the leg of Internecio again but Internecio elbows him away and then floors him with a clothesline as he comes back.Black gets back up and Internecio pulls him in close for a belly to belly suplex but Black stomps down on the knee and then hits a t-bone....................1..................2...............shoulder up.

HE:Jackson Black seems to be able to create openings at will...

Steel:Thats because he has given himself the bullseye on the knee....everytime he gets in any trouble he can target the knee and begin an attack from there...

Internecio tries to get back up and Black hits a running enzeguiri to the side of the head.............1..................2..............powerout.Black pulls Internecio up and tries to suplex him but the monster counters with a front suplex of his own and throws Black across the ring....Black clutches his chest as he gets back up and Internecio bicycle kicks him back down...

JT:Internecio felt a twork right in his leg there.....shows that Black has done some damage...

Internecio hobbles to the corner and then begins to climb the ropes.Jones is shouting from the outside as Internecio reaches the top and looks down...

HE:Big risk here for Internecio.....OH YES!

The crowd applaud as Black is back on his feet and sprints to the corner,up the ropes and hits a flying spinning armbar takedown that crashes both men into the mat and allows Black to synch in the submission on the ground...

JT:That is sensational...

Steel:Hats off where its due...

Black is shouting with effort as he really works away at the right arm of Internecio.The monster is slamming his opposite arm against the mat in agony and tries desperately to drag himself towards the ropes...

HE:First it was the knee....now its the arm....Black is doing a real number on his faction mate here...

JT:No friends here tonight...

Steel:Maybe not again after a match like this...

Internecio manages to roll onto his knees but Black is now knelt over him with the armbar still locked in.Internecio is really in pain as his head slumps against the mat...

HE:Internecio might actually tap out here...

Internecio seems to roar with the amount of effort he is giving as he manages to stand up,with Black still hanging from his arm.Black is holding on in midair and then Internecio somehow nails a modified powerbomb...

Steel:That takes real guts...

JT:Yes it does...that move alone could have broken the right arm of Internecio,but being the number one contender to the 6CW Title means alot to these guys...

Both men are slumped on the mat as Jones shouts encouragement to Internecio.They both slowly get back up and Black looks for a boot to the injured knee but Internecio catches his leg and swings Black around before powerslamming him to the mat.Internecio holds his right arm as he waits for Black to get back up...

HE:I'm not sure Internecio can summon the power in that arm for a chokeslam....OH YES HE CAN!

Internecio lifts Black into the air and drills him with an almighty chokeslam before covering..................1...................................2.............................3!

JT:Is it over?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:22 am

Steel:Foot on the ropes there Jeff...

JT:Well spotted champ...

The referee waves away the pinfall and he points to Black with his boot on the ropes.Internecio flicks his hair back and looks livid before pulling Black back up to his feet...

HE:Jackson Black might have kicked out of the chokeslam,but now I think he is going for his "Last Flight"....

Black is flipped up into the air by Internecio but he manages to rake the eyes whilst in midair and drops over the back before seizing Internecio around the waist and he hits a massive german suplex.Black keeps his hands locked and manages to pull Internecio back up before hitting a second...

JT:That is a 300 pound man....how on earth Jackson Black has hit two german suplexes in a row...

HE:MAKE IT THREE!

The crowd are forced to applaud again as Black hits a three consecutive german suplex and then slumps into a pin....................................1...........................................2...................kickout from Internecio.

Steel:Wasnt the most convincing kickout though....I think Black has done some damage here...

Black is breathing heavily as he slowly gets up and slumps against the turnbuckle.He watches as his opponent slowly gets to his feet and then he scoops him up onto his shoulders again...

HE:AMERICAN SLAM...

JT:HE NAILED IT!

Steel:That was impressive....

Black hits the "American Slam" and makes a cover............1...................................2........................3!

HE:Winner...

Black rolls onto his knees to celebrate the victory but the referee pulls his arm down and points to Interecio's injured right arm on the ropes.Black stares in complete surprise and then directs his attention to Mr Jones...

JT:He knows.....watch that damn replay...

Steel:Black is not a stupid guy...

The replays are shown and it is clear that Mr Jones places Internecio's arm on the bottom rope.Black rolls from the ring and gets in the face of his Genesis teamate,who pleads his innocence...

HE:Keep your cool Jackson...

Black shakes his head and pushes Jones away before rolling back into the ring.Internecio gets slowly back to his feet and throws a sluggish right hand but Black catches his arm and hits a jumping armbreaker...Black rolls back onto his feet and goes to the corner before climbing up the ropes...

JT:Jackson Black showcasing his talents once again with this showing......MOONSAULT!

Black soars gracefully into a flying moonsault ontop of Internecio,but the monster moves at the last minute as Black slams down into the mat.Mr Jones is willing Internecio back onto his feet and the monster duly obliges...

HE:Both of these men have given such a tremendous effort....but what is it going to take to bring about an end....

Black slowly gets back up and Internecio seizes him by the throat but Black kicks out at his injured knee and then hits a kneebreaker.He grabs the legs of Internecio as he goes down...

JT:Cloverleaf..

Black is about to synch in the submission when Jones reaches in and trips him up.Black gets back up and he chopblocks Internecio back down before staring at Jones with fury and climbs from the ring...

Steel:We said this kind of falling out was a real possibility...

HE:Be cool Jackson...

Jones is backing away with fear as Black begins to chase him around the ring.They do two laps and then Jones rolls into the ring and rushes away as Black gives chase......

JT:What a spinebuster...

Black runs straight into Internecio,who drills him with an almighty spinebuster...........1..............2.............kickout.

HE:So from what you have seen Geoff...who would you rather defend your title against?

Steel:I have no preference...I am happy to defend against anyone at anytime...

JT:Alot of people thought Keith Leone was definitely going to be your next defense,what did you make of his firing last week?

Steel Just shows you that nobody is safe from Alex Walker....I was happy to take on Leone,we have had some great wars and thats what the fans like to see.....but Genesis go about their business differently to everyone else and Leone is a victim of that....shame for the business...

Internecio stands up and he pulls Black by the hair before flipping him up into the air...

HE:Black going for his "Last Flight" now...

Black rolls down the back into a schoolboy pin................1...................2.............kickout.They both get back up and Black manages to hit a northern lights suplex..............1................2..........shoulder up.Black gets back to his feet for a third time and shakes his head before scooping Internecio...

JT:AMERICAN...

Mr Jones jumps back onto the apron again and stares into the eyes of Black,who drops Internecio.Black slowly walks over towards Jones,who is saying "Think about Genesis" over and over....Black shakes his head and seizes Jones by the tie....

HE:I can't watch this...

JT:Even Jackson Black has had enough of Mr Jones....OH WOW!

Internecio gets back up and he runs across for a big boot but Black ducks and Jones takes the full force off the shot,sending him flying from the ring apron.Internecio turns back around and Black scoops him up...

HE:I suppose its a level playing field now...

JT:Damn right it is....AMERICAN...

Internecio drops off the back and pushes Black in the back,causing him to slam into the referee and knock him down.Black staggers back around and Internecio seizes him by the throat before hitting a chokeslam....

HE:That's it.....that should be it...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:22 am

JT:But the referee is out...

Steel:That's the way the coin falls sometimes...look at how many times Jones has interfered here tonight...

Internecio stands up and hobbles over to the referee and tries to revive him.Jones is slumped against the ringside barrier as his client flicks his hair back and then turns his attention back to Black....who is slowly getting up...

HE:One more move and I sense an ending....that's my gut feeling....

JT:INCOMING!

HE:NOOOOOOOOOO!

The crowd pop as GazzyD jumps the guard rail and climbs up onto the apron,with a steel chair in hand.Gazzy climbs up onto the top rope and waits for Internecio to turn around before he dives off the top and cracks the chair across the skull of Internecio as he comes down...Internecio wobbles off balance and GazzyD rolls from the ring as Black gets back up..

Steel:I didnt even see where he came from...did you?

JT:Not a clue...but GazzyD was visciously assaulted by Internecio last week,I guess you call that payback......AMERICAN SLAM!

HE:This is huge...

Black nails his finishing move in the centre of the ring as the referee comes around and makes the count...................1...........................2....................................3!

JT:It's over....this one is over...

Steel:Shocker....

Mike Bird:Here is your winner.......and NEW number one contender to the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship............Jaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkssssssssoooonnnnnnnn Blllllllaaaaaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

JT:He rode his luck...both men had their ups and downs.....but after all was said and done,Jackson Black has earnt his shot at the 6CW Title...

HE:I suppose your right....GazzyD had no business out here though...

JT:Maybe he did,maybe he didnt...but Mr Jones stopped Jackson Black from winning this match on numerous occassions....like it or not,a few cracks appeared here tonight in the Genesis paintwork...perhaps all is not what it seems...

Steel:Definitely going to be some animosity brewing between Black/Internecio and Jones after tonight...

HE:Either way....that's your number one contender Steel...

Steel:And i'm looking forward to facing him at Atonement....should be a great contest...

GazzyD has disappeared as Jackson Black staggers to the corner and climbs up the ropes.He stares down at Geoff Steel and motions a belt around his waist....Steel stands up and raises the title belt into the air,bringing massive cheers from the crowd....

JT:Folks that is all we have time for here tonight....we have seen some wild things here this evening....the war between Genesis and "The rebels" continues....and now Jackson Black is the new number one contender to Geoff Steel's 6CW Title....what a bout that is going to be....make sure you join us next week for the special Supershow.....goodnight!

HE:Night everyone...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:23 am

*The scene changes to backstage and the door of the Genesis office is wide open as the cameras go inside.Draped on the floor is the unconscious bodies of Michael Sweetwater,Mr Kenty and Udo Berg.The whole room has been obliterated,chairs and desks and sofas all smashed on the floor/Alex Walker is stood staring at the wreckage in disbelief and then he looks at the message on the walls...

"The end is nigh"

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down