The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 23rd May 2011

+2
Blade
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation 23rd May 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation 23rd May 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 16 May 2011, 12:06 am

Match 1
Lex Hart vs Jack Frost

Match 2
Keith Leone vs Josh Valour

*Drake speaks

Match 3
Open Challenge
Antoine Mason vs ???

Match 4
John Dice vs Michael Sweetwater

Match 5
Dicey Reilly vs Internecio w/Mr Jones

Main Event
GazzyD/Geoff Steel/Yarmouth Blade/Mason White vs Generation Zero

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 23rd May 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 23rd May 2011

Post by Blade Mon 16 May 2011, 11:26 am

The one and only hit's and the crowd erupt with excitement Yarmouth Blade come out from round the curtain and not looking best pleased his face is full of anger.

He ignores the fans and walks fast down the ramp and pick's up a mic from the steel steps that waiting for him.
Blade rolls under the bottom rope and stands in the middle of the ring and waits for the crowd to stop cheering, then holds the mic up to his mouth as the crowd goes quite waiting to see what Blade has to say after what happened to his partner at final dawn.

YB,Generation Zero, you bunch of Cat's, all you done now is pi..ss me off,You broke my partner Frank Rooks arm and now he is out indefinitely and that just makes me mad.
Scorpion you will not get away this, you are gonna get your's my friend, you are mine, I own you, you are going down for what you did,you did not win those titles you, you stole them from us and we will get them back one way or another.

MB,blade is really pi..sed off here,he's looking for some sort of pay back for Rook.

YB,Now on this week's escalation it will be GazzyD and Geoff Steel and myself and Mason White vs Generation Zero in the main event, and boy's leave scorpion to me he's mine, you do not touch him,He will not be walking after I have finished with him.

Crowd cheer,the noise is deafening in the arena.

YB,Trust me Generation Zero we will destroy you, and we will get our tag team belts back, you are done,finished,gone,The Cure has gone to war with Generation Zero.

The crowd cheer for Blade as the one and only hits,Blade slams the mic down in the middle of the ring,then start's to make his way up the ramp.

as the crowd are chanting lets go yarmouth ,lets go!!!!

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 16 May 2011, 4:54 pm

“Generation” blasts through the 6CW arena. Jackson Black slowly swaggers from behind the curtain and gets one of the worst reactions in 6CW history.

HE: “These fans don’t know talent when they see it. Disgraceful treatment for one half of the greatest tag team in 6CW history.”

JT: “These fans have every right to boo this disgusting piece of work, he destroyed poor Frank Rook at Final Dawn and you seen my reaction to that.”

HE: “Yes, you were pathetic.”

Black stands at the top of the ramp dressed in a smart black suit with the letters GZ emblazed on the jacket pocket. Draped over his right shoulder is the tag team title which he won alongside Scorpion at Final Dawn. He adjusts it before continuing to swagger down the ramp. There are cups and food being thrown at him but he just merely laughs it off. He climbs into the ring and takes a mic from ringside attendant. He walks back into the middle of the ring and lifts the microphone to his mouth. The boos continue to come from the fans and they continue to get louder.

HE: “Give the guy a minute!”

JB: “Some things just never seem to change. No matter what I do you guys are never happy. At Final Dawn and finally took the career of that pathetic excuse for a man, Frank Rook. Scorpion and I made sure that he would never have anything to do with this company ever again. It makes me smile seeing Mr Yarmouth Blade getting so wound up about losing his bosom buddy. They are both complete jokes and never deserved to hold these tag team belts. The only reason they held these titles was because they kissed the ass of Mr Dubois. It was disgusting to be honest and I know that Scorpion and I did everyone a favour by taken the gold from their over sized waists.”

Black laughs to himself as the volume of boos begins to turn up again. He adjusts the title on his shoulder and begins to talk again.

“Last week at Final Dawn was the beginning of something new in 6CW. We had Scorpion and I winning our first titles in 6CW. We can ensure you that these belts will not be leaving our waists anytime in the near future. We had our leader, Triple D, cheated out of the 6CW World Title. It was a disgusting act when Blade, Steel & White decided to stick their nose in that match. They had no right to get involved with that match and I can personally vouch that I will make sure they will all pay for what they did. Generation Zero is the future of this company and I’ll take this moment to advice Mason White & Geoff Steel to keep away from Yarmouth Blade. He is a nobody in this company and joining ranks with him will only gain you a life pain. Steel you have already felt the wrath of Generation Zero and at Escalation I will make sure you are feeling the exact same pain once again. We will reign supreme and nothing will top us.”

Black throws the microphone to the ground and the crowd begin to boo again as the camera fades to black.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 17 May 2011, 2:20 pm

The titantron in the arena flickers into life as the crowd hush in anticipation of what they might see. We see Christy James standing backstage wearing her best black dress holding a microphone in one hand and clutching a small bag in the other.

Christy lifts the microphone to her mouth

CJ: Please give a very warm welcome to my very special guest at this time; he’s your friendly neighbourhood foundry worker, hailing from Sheffield England

The crowd begin to cheer before Christy finishes her sentence.

CJ: You guessed it, please welcome Geoff Steeeeeeellll!!!!

Crowds roar reaches a deafening crescendo

Geoff walks onto set still bearing the marks from the carnage that was Final Dawn, Geoff is wearing a 6CW t-shirt and stonewash jeans every inch of his arms bears the scars of the thumbtacks.

GS: Thank you for the grand entrance Christy you’re a master of the English language

CJ: Ever the gentleman Geoff, So Geoff that was a fight for the ages this past Sunday night I hope your keeping well.

GS: A few bumps and lumps and my body looks not far removed from a colander what with all the holes, but it’s what you’ve got to expect in the extreme division if you don’t lay it all on the line you could well end up dead. I’m sure everyone in the match will be feeling the effects for a while but it’s what we get paid to do and I would do it all again tomorrow.

CJ: You must be disappointed though Geoff not walking away with the Extreme Title.

GS: Every loss is hard to take a Christy but it’s how you comeback from the loss truly makes the man. The only regret I have is I broke a promise I made to the 6CW universe that Keith Leone would not walk out champion and for that I give you my humble apologies. I may not be going out for lunch or down the local pub with Leone anytime soon but the guy has earned my respect, not many men could defy the odds like he did Sunday even if the victory was a little opportunist. Every man out there gave it their all whether it was for self indulgence or for the love of the game whoever one that match would have deserved to be champion.

CJ: If it means anything to you Geoff I was cheering for you.

GS: Thanks Christy it means a lot knowing I have your support.

CJ: The extreme title match wasn’t the only appearance you made on Sunday though Geoff I seem to remember you coming to the aide of GazzyD with the help of Blade and White.

GS: Gazzy wouldn’t have needed my aide if it wasn’t for the rest of the Generation Zero thugs getting involved in a match they had no right to be in. The only thing we did was even up the numbers game, for too long Generation Zero have had their own way in 6CW using their only advantage the pack mentality. It was time somebody showed them that we will stand for people cheating their way to the top and looking for the easy way out. I’m sure a few more guys in the back would have liked to have taught Gen Zero a lesson, Frank Rook to name but one the guy’s career could well be over at their hands. What Generation Zero need to learn is never taunt a wounded animal because eventually it will come back to bite you, and that’s exactly what they did but they made an even greater mistake they attracted the attention of the pack.

CJ: I’m sure Generation Zero will be wanting some retribution this coming Monday when you face off in an 8 man tag team match.

GS: I say let them try; only this time they won’t be able to run to back in fear and the 6CW universe can watch as we take Generation Zero apart one by one and leave them where they belong laid up on their backs in a hospital bed.

Geoff moves close to the camera so only he can be seen.

GS: Generation Zero your number is up on Monday you will clock off for the final time.

The crowd in the arena erupts into cheers as the titantron begins to fade to black with Steel looking ferociously down the Lens.

Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 17 May 2011, 2:21 pm

After Geoff finishes his interview he walks away and bumps into Yarmouth Blade. The two can be seen chatting and then cheers echo throughout the arena as gazzy Dwalks into the picture. He has the title draped over his shoulder and is wearing jeans and a seeing is believing t-shirt

GS: Hey champ

gazzy and Steel shake hands and then he turns and shakes hands with Blade

g: Listen guys...about last night

YB: Dude, you don't have to say anything. After what those bar stewards did to Rook they had it coming

GS: Not just Rook, those punks have been assaulting everybody and its about time somebody brought them down a peg or two

g: agreed, but still I gotta thank you for having my back, White included werever the hell he is. If it wasn't for you guys, well there's a good chance I wouldn't be standing here with this. Now next week we have the chance to send a very public message to Generation Zero that its about time they stopped doing what they're doing. We can put a stop to this bullshit once and for all, in fact I say we go and send them a message right now

CUT TO RINGSIDE

Jackson Black is still in the ring and as he goes to enter 'Airplanes' hits the speakers and the crowd erupt. Red and white pyros shoot out of the entrance and gazzy emerges from the smoke flanked by Steel and Blade. The three men stop at the top of the ramp and stare down at the lone member of Generation Zero in the ring

g: If anybody wants to see Jackson Black get his ass kicked by me, Blade and Steel gimme a hell yeah

crowd : HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!

g: You know Black. This is your lucky day. The fans want it, Steel wants it, heck after what you guys did to Frank Rook I know Yarmouth wants to knock your teeth down your throat. As much as I would love to walk down to that ring right now, take that tag title of yours and shove it up your ass, it'd be too God damned easy. I mean its 3 versus 1, and we're not Generation Zero. We don't have to rely on a numbersgame to get the job done. You see we're good at what we do, in fact we're not just good, WE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!

The crowd go wild and various sections start chants for gazzy, steel and blade

g: And in all honesty we wouldn't want to give the rest of Boyzone a reason not to show up Monday night at Escalation. We all want to have you at your best so we can prove that no matter how many people you jump from behind, no matter how many people you team up on, that when its an even playing field Generation Zero are to 6CW what West Ham United are to the Premiership.........history!

crowd: Gen Zero sucks x5

g: It's true what you said though. I am lucky to still be holding the 6CW title today, and if it wasn't for Mason White and these guys I wouldn't be, so thanks once again guys. But the proof is in the pudding. Its plain to see that man for man Generation Zero are average, you can claim otherwise because of those tag titles but its true. Last night when it was me vs Triple D he didn't stand a chance, the win was slipping away as the match wore on. So what did you guys do? You tipped the scales in yur favour. But then reality struck home, IF YOU urine SO MANY PEOPLE OFF YOU BETTER EXPECT A RETALIATION, and thats what happened. Same will happen next week when its four v four, expect more in the way of a retaliation, last night was just a taster to wet the appetite. Next Monday is a whole otherball game. Whats up Black? Haven't got anything to say? Ain't got the stones now that your friends aren't out here backing you up? Come on.......do you think Generation Zero have a chance next week?

Black puts the microphone to his mouth

JB: Of cou.....

g:.....IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK YOU BIG SACK OF MONKEY rudey poo!!! All you need to know is you go backstage, you tell the rest of Generation Zero, you tell two friends and they tell two friends and so on and so on until the whole world knows that Generation Zero are on borrowed time. While I'm the champion this show belongs to the fans, and we're going to give them what they want to see, 4 ass whippings that will go down in history as the end of Generation Zero. I urge everybody o tune in and watch, because seeing........

gazzy holds the mic to the crowd

crowd:......IS BELIEVING!!!!!!!
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 17 May 2011, 2:22 pm

The “Gen Zero Sucks” chants continue to come from the crowd. Jackson Black looks at them in disgust and again adjusts the tag gold around his shoulder. He looks up intensely at the three men standing at the top of the ramp before lifting the microphone to his mouth.

“Ahhhh, the cavalierly have arrived and the pathetic 6CW fans are buying every last drop of horse Poopie that comes from their mouths. You three really are pathetic, you come out here all cocky and brash but underneath we all know you are shaking like leaves at the thought of facing Generation Zero at Escalation this coming Monday. I know you all bear witnessed to that moment of sheer bliss; the moment when Frank Rook was finally taken from this Federation. It was music to my ears when he was screaming out for his mommy and his lover Yarmouth.”

Jackson takes a second and laughs to himself as the crowd begin to book once more.

“Frank was a mere blip on our radar and we are looking forward to moving onto you three wasters at Escalation. You think I am scared of you? I stand before you alone and not even breaking sweat at the thought of you three trying to ‘beat me up’. I am an All American American for the state of Arizona and no one ever came within a mile of beating me in the States. I wrestled the best of the Indy guys over there, the likes of Shelton Benjamin, El Generico & Davey Richards to name a few and they all fell at feet of Jackson Black. What makes you think you’ll be any different? I pinned you at Final Dawn Yarmouth and I made you look like the fool you are. Geoff and Gazzy you have both fallen at the wrath of Generation Zero and we will be more than happy to do it again. You are on borrowed time here in 6CW and eventually we will bare all and prove that you are low life nobodies that don’t deserve to be in this company.

Black stares up the ramp at the three men awaiting a reply.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 17 May 2011, 2:23 pm

Blade asked Gazzyd to pass the mic over to him and Blades moves a few steps forward to speak to Jackson Black.
YB:Listen here you peace of trash,The only reason I'm not coming down this ramp and to shove that mic down your throat is like Gazzy said we want you all at 100% just to show who the domineering force is in 6cw.
Cos it certainly ain't Generation Zero.
As I said before on this show you can not win by yourself,you need back up.When I won the tag belts me and Frank did it all by our self's no back up just us,and that's why we all teamed up together to show you guy's just what we can do as a team,that belt you hold on your shoulder, well lets just say it's on loan for now as you did not earn that belt you stole it from us and I will get it back, whether it's with one of these guy's or my buddie Frank Rook (crowd start the Frank Rook chant) we will get them back.
you have just about pi...sed every one off in the back and that spells bad news for Generation Zero my friend,so thanks for holding on to my tag belt, oh and tell Scorpion I send my love, with a peace of dog sh..t on the end off it.

Black just stands in the ring, adjusts his belt on his shoulders and glares at Blade and and starts to laugh some more.

by this time the crowd are booing so loud that Blade has to wait till the stop before he can continue to speak.

YB:you can wipe that smile of your face before I wipe it off for you, you peace of sh...t,come this Monday Generation Zero are no more.
Because I am Yarmouth Blade and I am the (Blade points his mic to the crowd and the shout back CURE)!!!!!!!!!!
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 17 May 2011, 2:58 pm

At a 6CW house show the crowd are hushed awaiting the next match

Burn in my Light blasts through the speakers and the crowd begin to boo
Lex Hart slowly steps through the curtain
Lex is dressed all in black and wearing dark glasses he is clearly wearing the scars from Final Dawn

As Lex slowly makes his way to the ring the crowd hurl insults at him but Lex suprisingly ignores them and continues down the ramp

Lex uncomfortably climbs through the ropes and picks up a microphone from the mat

LH" Cut my damn music and all you cretins can shut the hell up as well

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I mean it or I'll come out there and slap every one of your stupid ass smiles off your inbred momma kissing faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK

Lex takes off his glasses his face half covered in bruises

LH" On Sunday night I was taught a harsh lesson on what happens when you take your eye of the ball
What happens when you stand still for too long

You see for too long now in 6CW I have just been going through the paces, i'd lost my drive, my will to succeed had gone
I'll hold my hands up now I had become a pitiful excuse of a man, I am ashamed of what I have become
And sometimes you have to just say enough is enough
You have to know when to stop

HL" Are we witnessing the end of Lex Hart?????"

Lex is pacing the floor shaking his head

I have been in 6CW since the beginning
I have been one of the most decorated stars this federation has ever seen
But where is the respect I deserve
Where is my adulation
Where is the World Title round my waist

I had so many dreams when I first came to this little company
I was going to rebuild the reputation of the Hart family that Brett and Owen had killed
I was going to show the world why we are the Royal Family of wrestling
I was going to dominate this business like nobody before

But instead I end up lying in a pool of my own blood, being spat upon by fat losers in the front row

Lex shakes his head

Why do I bother??????

It would be so easy to walk away
I know I wouldn't be missed
I know you idiots wouldn't call for me to stay
You wouldn't shed any tears
You would all celebrate the day I wasn't around

Which is why I have come to this conclusion

(To be continued)
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 17 May 2011, 2:58 pm

(Continued from above)

Lex is pacing back and forth pulling at his hair
The crowd are waiting with baited breath chomping at the bit to bid Lex a not so fond farewell

GO HOME LEX GO HOME LEX GO HOME LEX GO HOME LEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex looks down the camera and wipes away a fake tear before smiling

Sorry to spoil your fun but I'm not going anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boos reverberate around the arena

LH" I am here to stay boys and girls but mark my words things will change

Tonight I give a warning to everybody
No more games
No more messing around

No more Mr Nice Guy
I am hereby putting every 6CW superstar on notice
Watch your backs

Wether it be in this ring
In the dressing room
When you leave the arena and you think you're all alone
Or in your house when you sleep soundly in your bed

I will not rest until I have destroyed each and everyone of you

No rules
No Mercy!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting Monday

FROST
You're first!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex drops the mic to the floor and makes his way back up the ramp leaving the ringside area as the crowd look on in shock
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 17 May 2011, 3:14 pm

Dicey is walking through the arena when Christy spots him

Christy: Hey Dicey wait up

Dicey stops in his tracks and waits for Christy to reach him

Dicey: Make this quick Christy I aint in the mood for your stupid questions

Christy: Just because you’re in a bad mood it doesn’t mean you have to take it out on me

Dicey snaps his head around and stares coldly into Christy’s eyes that makes her take a step back

Dicey: Who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that, your just a failed actress that got this job because you have a pretty face and a tight little ass, I have had it up to here listening to you and all the other brainless morons that scurry around here like ants feeding off other peoples glory

Christy: Im sorr…

Dicey: I don’t want to hear it, of course im in a bad mood, I took all three men apart on Sunday…all three of them and I still failed to win the gold because of that sly son of a bitch Leone, I showed the world why I should carry that Extreme belt, I left Lex lying in his own filth at the end of that match, I demolished Geoff Steel and I showed Leone what it means to be Extreme so yes Christy I am peed off and I don’t give a Poopie who I take it out on, you, him (Dicey points at a technician) or that big mongo im fighting on Monday, Inter Milan or something…so if I was you I’d move yourself out of my way before I do something both of us will regret

Christy steps away from Dicey as he storms off down the corridor leaving the backstage reporter close to tears

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue 17 May 2011, 5:21 pm

I am Perfection hits the arena speakers as Perfect Jack slowly walks out of the arena curtains. The scars of battle from the submission match are visible as he slowly walks down the aisle. He taps hands with some fans and hands his towel to a young kid at ringside. He enters the ring and begins to speak.

PJ: Yet again, Daniel Reilly picks up a victory with aid of someone else. I can take positives from the match because I did not tap out. Unlike you Daniel where I've made you tap out on two separate occasions you couldn't make me tap. This proves that I am the better man Daniel Reilly. In fact, I am the best pure athlete in this company today no other man compares to my ability.

The crowd cheers Perfect Jack's name repeatedly.

PJ: Moving on, it looks like I have no match this week, well that gives me a week off to rest and re-cooperate. Hey, even a machine needs a break.

The crowd laugh.

PJ: But rest assured next week, I'll be back and better than before and what that means for the locker-room is, that anyone who steps in my way, I will set them down. I want back what has always been rightfully mine. The 6CW World Heavyweight Championship.

Jack drops the microphone as his theme hits. He exits the ring to chants of his name as he slowly walks up the aisle.

The scene goes to a commercial.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 21 May 2011, 10:55 am

The angle and the gambler blares through the arena as Johnny Dice walks out to a thunderous reception. He is dressed in a shiny grey suit, and is wearing some Aviators. He feigns a throwing of the dice and the pyros shoot playing cards into the air, showering him in the process. He strides to the ring and and grabs a mic.

JD: Good evening 6CW. I want to start off with a apology to the fans of Frosted Dice. We just want to let you know that our loss at the PPV was just a minor blip for us. But what I want everyone to know is that its not a problem for Frost and I - you see we planned it this way.

JD: our actions over the weeks have been brutal. We have tormented those monsters, like no one thought was possible. We taught them a lesson, week in week out. WE manhandled their leader for our amusement. And your of course too!

The crowd cheer

JD: We proved that no matter how big or how ugly, and boy were they big and ugly, that we had the better of them. And then two weeks ago, I noticed something. Whilst talking to a very good friend of mine, who just so happens to be my bookmaker too, that although we were up against the most domineering men on the roster, we were favourites. Yes, Frosted Dice were favourites each and every match due to the way we owned them each week.

JD: So Jack and I got talking, and we decided to keep up the fun for us all and make us odds on favourites for the match at the PPV. Now as you know, I like to win and take money off them bookmakers. So why would I want my odds to be short and the brothers very grim to be high? Now, betting on yourself to lose is a criminal activity, so I would never admit to that.

Johnny lowers his glasses and winks at the crowd, as the crowd cheer!

JD: Yes - the (using air quotations) "better men won". "well done" on your "victory".

Johnny laughs as the corwd join in.

JD: lets just say that Jack and I now have a nice new Bugatti each, and it was courtesy of Mr Jones. But enough of that - Sweetwater! It looks like you are the next on my ladder to superstardom and gold. It looks like you are the next rung. And judging by your form, it doesnt look like its going to be a stretch to climb over you.

JD: I saw what you did with those brass knucks.

Johnny takes out his own dusters in the shape of gold dice

JD: You try that on me, and you will be getting snake eyes every time. I dont like underhand tactics, well not from my opponent anyway.

The crowd cheer again.

JD: You hear that? YOU HEAR THAT? every one of these guys is in my corner and wants me to win. And Johnny Dice always gives the crowd what they want.

Johnny rolls out of the ring, straightens his suit jacket and strolls up the ramp speaking.

JD: Mickey - this Monday we dance for the first time. But I guarantee you at the end of the night, you wont want to be having no second date with me.

Johnny turns around and smiles at the crowd, who all cheer.

JD: Never bet against Johnny.

Johnny leaves through the curtains.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down