The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation Results 23rd May

Go down

6CW Escalation Results 23rd May Empty 6CW Escalation Results 23rd May

Post by JJJohnson Mon May 23, 2011 2:01 pm

*The show goes live on air inside the Echo Arena in Liverpool.The crowd are going wild as the cameras pan around the stadium and a huge procession of fireworks explode into the rafters."I want it all" screams from the speakers as the picture changes to Jeff Thadeus and Henry Lloyd at ringside.

JT:Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to monday night Escalation.Coming to you live from the Echo Arena in Liverpool,here tonight we promise you an event filled with non-stop action and all the fallout from one of the greatest 6CW pay per view extravaganzas of all time,Final Dawn.

HE:Evening guys,and yes this promises to be a night full of high octane drama.We have an explosive main event,Generation Zero will get a chance at retribution on the men that cost them the world title last night...

JT:It is going to be a show to remember...but first off we are heading into the back with Christy James,who apparently has some news to report..

*The action goes to the back and Christy James is standing by,she smiles at the camera.

CJ:Thankyou Jeff and good evening everyone.I am here backstage in the Echo Arena and I have just been informed of some developments regarding the future management of 6CW.Mr Liederman is still in a very bad condition in hospital and the Board of Directors have decided that the time has come to appoint a successor to steer the ship forwards...I was unable to ascertain any information as to the identity of the new General Manager but I was able to find out that an announcement is imminent...

JT:Thankyou for that information Christy and we will look forward to hearing for on the matter as it comes through...

HE:I wonder who it could be?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 23rd May Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 23rd May

Post by JJJohnson Mon May 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Match 1
Lex Hart vs Jack Frost

"Burn in my light" screams out and the fans break out into boos as Lex Hart enters the arena.He breathes deeply and his eyes emenate with fury as he glares around and then begins his walk to the ring.

JT:Lex Hart has been on,what can only be described as a,dismal run as of late.I cannot remember the last time I saw him win a match and he seems to be teetering on the edge of insanity right now...we saw him really destroying the competition at Final Dawn before he got his comeuppance and now tonight you have to feel he needs a result,if only for his mental state...

HE:A guy with the skill levels of Lex Hart wont flounder for long,he is in a rough patch but he will work out of it and I think he will do that here tonight...

Lex climbs into the ring and stares around with deadening eyes as "White Light " plays out and the crowd cheer for the arrival of Jack Frost.

JT:Another man who tasted defeat last week at Final Dawn,Jack Frost was on a roll but the sudden re-apperance of Mr Jones threw a spanner in the works indeed...

HE:Yeah Frosted Dice got exactly what they deserved,they screwed around with the wrong guys and they paid the heaviest price for it...I would be surprised if Internecio and Cerberus are done with them though...

Frost climbs up the steel steps and into the ring.Hart is still breathing heavily as he stares across at his opponent and the referee speaks to both men.He backs off and calls for the bell as both men circle and then lockup,Lex quickly applies a headlock but is forced back against the ropes and shot across the ring,he returns and Frost connects with a big hiptoss as the crowd cheer...Lex gets up again and Frost dropkicks him to the mat before waiting for him to get up a third time and then time he nails a northern lights suplex................1...................2.........Lex kicks out.

JT:Lex Hart has gone from main eventing Night of Glory to a road of ruin in just two short months,there is no denying the man's talent but he is in a very big rut and I dont know how he hopes to find away out of it...

Frost and Lex get up,Frost connects with a right hand and whips Lex to the corner,Hart uses the ropes to propel himself up and over Frost as he follows in and then back elbows him into the turnbuckle as he turns around.Lex stomps on the midsection of Frost and then whips him across to the opposite corner...he follows in with a bodysplash...

HE:Lex missed that one...

Lex crashes into the turnbuckle and then turns into the Northern Wind (Snap DDT).................1....................2............shoulder up.Frost stands up and takes Lex by the shoulder and drags him into a gutwrench,he looks for a powerbomb but Lex reverses with a backdrop....Frost gets back up and Hart nails a spinning heel kick that keeps him down...Lex quickly runs into a springboard...

JT:Lionsault...

Frost moves and Lex staggers onto his feet,he is momentarily disorientated as Frost karate kicks him in the side of the head.The crowd cheer as Frost goes to the corner and climbs up,Lex is groggy as he reaches his feet...

JT:Nice missile dropkick...

shoulder up!

HE:Lex still hanging in there...

Lex tries to get up but Frost is immediately onto him and hoists him into a gutwrench powerbomb....

HE:Excellent hurricanrana counter...

Lex sends Frost crashing into the ropes with a hurricanrana,Frost gets back up and Lex charges him back into the corner and nails three hard shoulder thrusts...he drags Frost out and nails a snap suplex..............1...................2............Frost kicks out.Lex rolls on top and nails furious right hands until the referee pulls him off on the count of four...

JT:I have never seen Lex Hart so wild and unpredictable...the guy is a ticking timebomb...

Lex runs his hands through his increasingly long hair and then waits for Frost to get up,he connects with stiff knife edge chops that redden the chest of Frost and then whips him across the ring...Frost reverses but Lex baseball slides under his ropes on the return and then gets up and hits a running enzeguiri to the head..................1.........................2....................shoulder up from Frost.

HE:Lex has looked good in most of his matches,he is just lacking in the killer instinct that has made his such a formidable opponent in years gone by...

Frost gets up and makes a swing at Hart but misses and is lifted into an inverted atomic drop.He staggers to the corner and Hart nails a bodysplash before pulling Frost into the centre of the ring...

JT:HART ATTACK...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frost floats over the back of the Jackhammer attempt,he flips Hart around and kicks him in the stomach as the crowd cheer...

HE:COLD SNAP...

Lex shoves Frost into the ropes and then charges at him but is backdropped up and over the ropes to the outside.

JT:Lex is very angry again...look at this...

Lex gets back to his feet and looks furious,he slams his hands on the announce table and kicks it.He rips the cover off and throws it at the ringpost...

HE:Whoah this is not good...

Lex grabs a steel chair from ringside and he slams it against the ringpost before pointing it at Frost and walking up the steel steps...

JT:This will equal a disqualification....

HE:I dont think Lex really cares right now...

The crowd cheer as John Dice runs down the rampway and he grabs the steel chair from Lex Hart's hands and pulls it away from him.Lex stands on the apron and stares at Dice before shouting at him...

HE:What the hell is he doing out here...?

JT:Making sure his partner doesnt get his brains scrambled...

Frost grabs Lex by the hair and then suplexes him over the ropes into ring,Lex floats over the back though and looks for a german suplex but Frost surprises him...

JT:Rollup...

1............................2..................................3!

HE:No....

The crowd cheer as "White Light" screams out and Frost is declared the winner.He rolls from the ring and shakes hands with John Dice.

HE:How did...I mean where on earth...

JT:It came from nowhere and once again Lex Hart finds himself on the wrong end of a decision...

Lex is screaming and punching the mat as he looks at Dice and Frost,who smile back at him.He stands up and stares at them before rounding on the referee,he jabs the ref in the chest and begins to scream at him before grabbing the referee by the shirt...

JT:Oh this is uncalled for....Lex Hart needs to be reprimanded for his constant threatening behaviour to officials...

HE:OH WOW....

The crowd pop as Frosted Dice get back in the ring,Dice spins Hart around and lifts him into a flapjack as Frost connects with a jumping cutter...

HE:They just 3-D'd Lex Hart...

JT:And there is nobody in this arena that will argue that he did not deserve it...

Frosted Dice stare down at Lex Hart as the cheer them and then the action goes in the back.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The action is backstage with Mr Jones,Internecio and Cerberus watching the action of Frosted Dice on the monitors.Christy James apprehensively approaches...

Christy:Mr Jones....

Mr Jones:Ah I wondered how long it would be until they sent in the manakin...

Christy:Excuse me...

Mr Jones:Never mind dearest...exactly what is it that I can service you with?

*He eyes Christy up and she squirms with disgust

Christy:I just wanted to know exactly how it is you managed to escape from Frosted Dice,and whether you will see any further repercussions against them after what they did to you?

Mr Jones:Finally a little bit of inquizzitiveness...yes it really is intriguing isnt it?...I am the modern day David Copperfield,and I shall never forget the look on those two imbeciles faces when I showed up at Final Dawn...but how that happened is not something I am at liberty to discuss right now...

Christy:Why not?

Mr Jones:Because it means a whole lot more to keep quiet right now...believe me,my sweet,the truth will out,but not just yet.But as for Melted Dice,they will pay,much more than they already have...nobody crosses my path,kidnaps me and assaults me,without paying the most extraordinary of prices...what happened at Final Dawn was just a taster,I do not forgive and I do not forget...and neither to the monsters of destructions...Cerberus and Internecio have been given a most deadly new lease of life....something I look forward to them showcasing here tonight...now if you will excuse us...

*Mr Jones nods curtly and walks away,Internecio and Cerberus follow without a word

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon May 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Match 2
Keith Leone vs Josh Valour

JT: And welcome back everyone, what a great show we have had for you so far but we are not stopping now because up next we have the Extreme Champion himself, Keith Leone going one on one with “The Saviour” Josh Valor

Henry: If I have ever seen a miss-match it’s this one, even at below 100% Leone will murder Valor but who’s gonna save the saviour hahaha

"Enemy" by Fozzy plays out and there is a good reaction as Josh Valor walks out onto the stage. He nods in appreciation and walks down the ramp before climbing into the ring.

JT: Good reaction for the TV debutant, he went through one hell of a match up against Michael Sweetwater at Final Dawn in which he came out victorious

Henry: Yeah and unconscious hahaha

Just then “Even Flow” by Pearl Jam hits as the crowd burst into a deafening chorus of boo’s as Keith Leone steps out on stage with his Extreme Title draped over his shoulder and wearing a black t-shirt with “Extreme Icon” on the front

Henry: The most extreme being in wrestling today is in the house Jeff, he wiped the floor with three of the best at Final Dawn to retain his belt

JT: Biased much, he didn’t wipe the floor with anyone, all he did was capitalise on Dicey’s hard work

Henry: But he won and he is still Extreme Champ, so jog on

Keith slowly walks to the ring soaking up the boo’s and jeers from the fans, he climbs into the ring and scoffs at Josh before raising the Extreme Title in the air, he hands the title to the ref, who hands it to the time keeper and gets the match underway.

Valor look at Leone and both men lock up. Leone locks in a tight headlock but Valor backs Leone against the ropes and delivers and Irish whip. Leone rebounds off the ropes and Valor hit a drop toehold. Valor then quickly goes for an STF but Leone is able to react quickly and grabs the ropes as Valor breaks the hold. Both men get back up to there feet and lock up again. Valor hits a kick to the gut and clobbers the back of Leone. Leone though shoves Valor away and hits Headbutt as Valor stumbles back against the ropes. Leone charges towards Valor but he pulls on to the top rope as Leone flies over the rope and falls outside the ring.

Valor follows quickly behind and leaves the ring. Valor picks Leone up and hits a chop against the chest and drive Leone spine first into the apron. Valor then grabs Leone and throws him against the barricade and begins unleash a series of kicks to keep Leone floored. Valor picks Leone up and hits another chop and grabs Leone by the head and smashes it against the steel steps 5 times and then lifts Leone in the and drops him ribs first on to the top of the barricade. Valor picks Leone up and rolls him back into the ring as he goes for the pin.

1....2..kick out

JT: Valor dominating the Extreme Champ, what a showing by the young man

Valor starts to stomp on Leone before dragging him up by the hair and setting him up for a Suplex but Leone counters and hits one of his own but doesn’t release the hold but he swings his hips and hits another Suplex and swings his hips again but this time holds Valor in the air for a few seconds before planting him face first onto the canvas

Henry: You were saying hahaha

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Leone stares down at Valor who is getting to his feet but gets stopped in the process by a huge kick to the side of the head, flooring the young man, Leone drags Valor to his feet and locks in a Hammer lock, twisting Valor’s arm before driving his shoulder into Valor’s, Leone traps Valor’s arm behind his back before hitting another Suplex causing more damage to his shoulder

JT: Leone has isolated that shoulder of Valor’s and is putting his strength to great use

Henry: He is showing that he is more than just an Extreme Icon

Leone picks Valor up again and this time rams him shoulder first through the turnbuckle and into the steel ring post behind causing Valor to scream out in pain, Leone pulls Valor out and rams him into the post for a second time, Leone starts to taunt Valor and the crowd

JT: Such arrogance makes me sick

Henry: He has every right to be arrogant he’s the Extreme Champion

Leone waits until Valor pulls himself up using the ropes before delivering a running kick to the back of his left knee sending him back to the mat, Leone starts to stalk Valor again this time signalling for the Spike DDT and goes for it but Valor pushes him away and hits him with a Huge Clothesline to the face but Valor cant take advantage because of his damaged shoulder, both men crawl to opposite sides of the ring to catch their breaths

JT: Both men are exhausted, what do they have to do to win

Henry: Well that will work

As Leone is nearing the rope Michael Sweetwater climbs over the guardrail and snatches the Extreme Title from timekeeper and slides it towards Leone, Sweetwater then climbs onto the apron where the ref spots him and starts to argue with him, using the distraction to his advantage Leone gets to his feet and awaits Valor who is using the ropes as an aid to his feet

JT: Don’t do it Leone

CRACK!!!!!!!!!

Henry: He just did

Leone waits until Valor gets to his feet and turns around before he smashes the Extreme title off Valor’s face, he throws the title from the ring and covers the unconscious Josh Valor, in seeing this Sweetwater drops from the apron and points to Leone and tells the ref to turn around, the ref see’s the pin attempt and starts the count

Ref: 1…2…3

The ref calls for the bell as Keith Leone rolls from the ring to retrieve his belt

JT: Michael Sweetwater has handed victory to Keith Leone, this isn’t right, Josh Valor gave his all and deserved better

Henry: He deserved what he got and that’s knocked out hahaha that’s twice in a row

The scene ends with Michael Sweetwater smiling at the unconscious form of Josh Valor from the top of the entrance ramp

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Mark Matzko enters the Echo Arena and the crowd can be heard cheering.Christy James approaches.

CJ:Mark...Mark can I have a quick word?

Matzko:It depends Christy...I mean is this going to be a straight up interview?...Or are you going to mysteriously change into someone else half way through?...Or maybe your going to scramble my brains with a taser....or perhaps your going to turn into twenty guys all at once...

CJ:No I was just going to ask how your feeling after Final Dawn?

Matzko:Oh yeah I feel just great,once again I put my body on the line,I bled all over Las Vegas and what do I have to show for it?...Nothing!...My whole career I have got used to people writing me off but now I am on the top of my game and I still cant get ahead...everywhere I turn there are people queue jumping,or people constantly screwing me over...

I dont care if Anonymous wants to fight because I can fight with the best of them,but what angers me is that he doesnt have the balls to go one on one with me.No illusions and no tricks,and that shows him and his regime for the cowards they really are.I have been in enough fights to know what I am capable of but Anonymous hides behind his mask,hides behind his magic tricks...and I have finally had enough.

CJ:So what are your plans?

Matzko:I think its about time I made a statement of my own...I am sick of chasing Anonymous,as far as I am concerned we are done until he mans up and brings it to me like a real soldier does....but the chances of that happening are slim to none...so watch this space because Mark Matzko is waiting in line no more....

*Matzko storms off and the crowd cheer as he heads towards his lockeroom.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The arena goes dark as ‘Pieces’ starts to play.

The titantron springs into life showing a man walking down a corridor, he reaches a door and opens it before flicking the light off and walking through the door, the camera cuts to Drake walking out of an access way in the crowd, he stands and poses before taking his shades off and placing them in his suit jacket pocket. He starts making his way through the crowd towards the ring as security clear a path for him. Drake climbs over the barrier and grabs a mic from ringside before entering the ring.

Drake takes a few seconds as the crowd chat ‘Welcome Back’ over and over. The crowd eventually quieten down as Drake raises the microphone to his lips.

Drake: ‘Thank you and I mean every word that I am about to say. This is my home and from here on in I promise to never leave ever again.’

The crowd erupt into a massive cheer as Drake stands smiling in the middle of the ring.

Drake: ‘That’s right, I’m back and I promise that this time I’m not going anywhere, not tonight, not tomorrow, never. Drake is back and he is here to stay. Which brings me onto the reason I’ve came back, the atomic cockroach that s my brother.’

The crowd boo as Drake mentions Oliver Keane.

Drake: ‘I thought I had gotten rid of my dear old brother but just like a cockroach, no matter how much you stamp on him he just won’t go away. I’ve chased him out of the company once and he came back as the GM of CrossFire, then took over while I was pre-occupied with 6wf, then when we got rid of him again, he came back this time with the elitists, and I thought I had finally gotten rid of him when I beat him right here in the middle of this ring, but oh no, he came back this time as the agent of Daniel Reilly.’

Another chorus of boo’s erupt throughout the arena at the mention of the former heavyweight champion.

Drake: ‘Danny boy, danny boy, danny boy. Can you not remember who it was that screwed you over time and time again when 6CW first started. Was it not Keane who cost you your first Heavyweight championship, was it not Keane who kept putting obstacle after obstacle in front of you. So why Daniel are you working that insect.

You see I kept going away because I knew 6CW was in safe hands. There were still 6CW originals flying the flag in Dicey Daniel Reilly, GazzyD and Cobra. Then there was the newer generation, Perfect Jack, Matzko, Geoff Steel and as much as we all dislike him Triple D, so I walked away and you know what I didn’t miss it. People here might not like that but I didn’t, this business caused my family to tear itself apart and so when I had to beat my brother so badly that he needed to be rushed to hospital due to blood loss, I decided that I was done, I walked away from 6CW and didn’t give it another thought, but then a little birdy told me about Oliver and how he had returned to the business.

So I turned on the TV and saw what he was doing and how his influence was once again being felt across this once great place, how his influence had damaged someone that I felt was a shining light in 6CW, a man who’s presence made me feel ok about walking. So I was sat there and watched the show and watched how Reilly was becoming the man who was destroying 6CW from the inside out. I once thought of Daniel Reilly as a friend, however that is no longer true. Now I see him as nothing more than a weak willed man manipulated by others to do exactly what they want.

Daniel Reilly should be someone you all come here to see, he should be someone that your children want to grow up like, the man women want to be with and the man men want to be. Instead he is a coward who hides behind excuses and who as we saw on Sunday needs other people to help him to where he is currently is.

Daniel Reilly, I have returned to make 6CW right again, and Reilly that starts with you, so here’s the choice and it’s not just Reilly’s but every 6CW superstar in the back. Either come and find me and agree to help me put 6CW right or stay where you are and feel the full force or this 6ft 7 juggernaut plough through you. Either way when it’s all said and done, when I come for you it will be your judgement day!’

‘Pieces’ begins to play as Drake poses in the ring as the crowd cheer.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon May 23, 2011 2:04 pm

*The action goes backstage and the crowd erupts into cheers as Perfect Jack walks into shot.He glares into the camera as Christy James stands by his side...

Christy:Jack,it was just one week ago that you suffered a brutal loss to Daniel Reilly at Final Dawn.Alot of people want to know how you bounce back from that,what is next for Perfect Jack?

Jack:You know first of all I would like to thank all of my fans for their support and loyalty after last week at Final Dawn,all of your kind words have helped me in my healing process.

*crowd cheer

Jack:As for your question Christy,it is really quite simple.I know alot of people think that I am slipping,that another loss on the books and my stock is dwindling but I assure you that that is not the case.I challenge anyone to stand up to the might of Daniel Reilly and Oliver Keane because it is no easy feat,I can guarantee that.I may have lost the battle but my war will never be over,even after Drake...

*Crowd pop

Jack:Is done with Reilly,I will be waiting and whatever is left belongs to me!

*Crowd cheer and chant "Jack is gonna get ya"

Jack:But its time to look away from that situation and set new goals.My target is always and will always be the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship.No matter where my path may lead,that will always be my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.I know that these fans look up to GazzyD and I do to,but the 6CW Title is my lifeline and I dont care how hard I have to work,how much blood,sweat and tears I have to produce because I will make it back to the top of the mountain again...and it doesnt matter who I have to go through to get what I want...I will tear chunks through the entire roster to cement my place as the legitimate number one contender...because I am a wrestling machine,and whether it takes one month or six,the time will come again when you refer to me...Perfect Jack...6CW WORLD CHAMPION!

Christy:Thanks Jack...

*The crowd cheer as Jack nods and walks away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match 3
Open Challenge
Antoine Mason vs ???

"I came to play" roars out and the crowd breaks into huge boos as pyros explode and then Antoine Mason swaggers onto the stage.He unclasps the TV Title and holds it in the air,in his other hand he has a mic and he begins to speak as he walks to the ring.

Mason:Why dont y'all just shut your fat ignorant mouths.You sorry sons of bitches wouldnt know talent if it slapped you in yo ugly mouth...

JT:The ever endearing Antoine Mason out here now folks,and from our understanding he is offering an open challenge to anyone on the 6CW roster...

Mason:You know for the past week all I have been hearing about is how great Final Dawn was,and how all the superstars but on a wonderful show....well guess what....BULL(Beep)

*crowd boo

Mason:The show was nothing more than a sham,a mediocre display of talent that I could have outshone with a three minute dump in the middle of the ring.You people really think that show was good...well newsflash,without the "FutureShock" on the card,that show sucked...it sucked more than all your skank hooker wives and girlfriends....this whole company sucks when I am not involved...

So I watched that event and I decided that there is no man in this industry that is a match for me,I am better than each and every one of them and I will prove it any night that I have to.I may not have been involved with Final Dawn but I am here tonight to show all of you ungrateful fools just how good I am...I will take on anyone on this roster who has the cojones to come out here....and to add more incentive...I will put this on the line...

*He holds the TV Title up and the crowd cheer

JT:Wow that is a huge announcement from Antoine Mason,he is offering a TV Title shot to anyone who wants it...

HE:What does it matter,there is no-one that can match him,,you heard it yourself Jeff...

Mason stands in the ring,he paces back and forth as the crowd boo him and then the lights dim.....

Mason:Cmon dont be shy...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"New Day" screams out and the crowd roar as Mark Matzko walks out onto the stage.Antoine Mason grins from ear to ear..

Mason:This has got to be some sort of joke?...Matzko I at least wanted a challenge,not a damn walkover...

Matzko continues to walk down to the ring and he climbs up onto the apron as the crowd cheer and chant his name..

Matzko:Are you sure you want to do this Mason,I mean really?

Mason:Shut your mouth fool,you come out here and interrupt me and you can bet yo ass that your getting that nappy head whooped unconscious...

Matzko:TV Title on the line,I believe that title belongs to me anyway..

Mason:Over my dead body biatch....Im so confident that I am gonna kick yo ass that if I lose I will quit this god forsaken company for good...

*crowd pop

JT:Oh wow...Mason is full of it tonight...

HE:Its no problem...Mason has shown time and time again that he can beat Mark Matzko,tonight will be no different...

Matzko:Just so we are clear....when I beat you here tonight,you will leave for good,you serious?

Mason:Like white on rice kobayashi now lets dance...

ding ding ding

JT:Here we go folks....one fall to a finish...Antoine Mason versus Mark Matzko....TV Title on the line....and also the career of Mason...

Mason and Matzko circle one another and then lockup in the centre of the ring,Antoine twists the right arm of Matzko and then hyperextends it before kicking him in the stomach.He whips Matzko into the corner and follows in...

*Crowd cheer

JT:Matzko exploding with the clothesline...

Matzko floors Mason with the clothesline and then waits for him to get back up before slamming him back down to the mat.Antoine is up for a third time and Matzko hits a belly to belly suplex...........1....................2.............shoulder up!

HE:Cmon Antoine,do not let slip up...

JT:I thought you said there were no problems?

HE:There arent,I am just covering all bases...

Mason tries to throw a big right hand but Matzko scoops him up and nails a backbreaker as the crowd cheer.Matzko goes to the corner and climbs onto the second rope before leaping off with an elbow drop................1.....................2........Mason kicks out.Matzko pulls Mason up in a double underhook and looks for a jumping facebuster(pedigree) but Mason spins out and knocks Matzko down with a spinning heel kick.He grabs Matzko and plants him with a faceplant suplex...

HE:Retained....

Matzko kicks out and the crowd cheer as Antoine Mason slams the mat and points at the referee.He screams for Matzko to get up,he grabs him by the arm and looks for an irish whip but its reversed...Matzko looks for a back elbow but Mason ducks it and then comes back off the opposite side...

JT:Harley Race high knee...Antoine Mason picking up a head of steam here...

HE:Who on earth would want to challenge this guy,there is nobody in his league...

Matzko holds his face as Mason springboards off the ropes and plants him with a spinning DDT...........1....................2.............Matzko grabs the ropes.

JT:A week may have gone by since Final Dawn but how much has Mark Matzko really recovered?...That match was brutal and I cannot believe he is at 100%...

HE:All the more stupid then more accepting this match...

Mason drags Matzko up by the head and looks for a powerbomb,Matzko swipes his legs and slingshots him to the corner before grabbing his arms...

JT:Nice full nelson facebuster there...

kickout!

HE:Whoah I just sicked a little...

JT:That is revolting...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Matzko holds his head in his hands as he pulls Mason up and looks for a suplex.Mason floats over the back of his foe and waits for him to turn around before hitting a spinning sitout spinebuster.............1.................2............shoulder up!

JT:This is the exciting back and forth action that made their best of five series such compulsive viewing...

HE:And who won that series Jeff....thats right....Antoine Mason...

Mason staggers up and he climbs up the ropes and perches in position,Matzko slowly reaches his feet and the flashbulbs go off....

JT:Flying clothesline...missed...

Matzko rolls away just in time,Mason lands spread-eagled and into a forwards roll as Matzko hits the ropes...

JT:SPEAR....SPEAR....SPEAR!

HE:NO...

Crowd:ONE...

Crowd:TWO...

Crowd:THR-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

JT:How close can you be?

Mason kicks out on the cusp of the three count and the whole arena gasps and groans.Matzko holds his head in his hands and looks dumbstruck as he stares at the referee.The whole arena is on their feet..

HE:Stick in there champ...

JT:I am sensing a change in the tides...Mark Matzko seems to be growing stronger...

HE:That doesnt matter...he cant beat Mason...he just cant...

Matzko stands up and he looks around at the cheering masses and he nods his head,he looks at his groggy opponent and then grabs him...

JT:Here we go...MILITANTS...

Mason pushes Matzko back against the ropes and then wipes him out with a codebreaker as he comes back.He stumbles to the corner and climbs up...

HE:Here we go....FLYING HEADBUTT!

Mason flies from the top and connects with the high impact headbutt to the chest of Matzko,the crowd boo as the cocky face of Antoine Mason stands up...he waves his hands in the air....

JT:Antoine Mason tuning it up...GENOCIDE KICK!

Matzko catches Mason's foot in midair and the crowd cheer as he smirks and then spins him around....

JT:MILITANTS....

HE:HOMICIDE ON THE 5'9!

3!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon May 23, 2011 2:05 pm

MIke Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner...................

AND NEW 6CW TV CHAMPION..................MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKK MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HE:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!.................IT CANT BE!

JT:OH YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT HENRY....NEW CHAMPION...........NEW CHAMPION OH YES!

Every single fan in the Echo Arena is on their feet as "New Day" roars out and the referee hands the TV Title to Mark Matzko.He has tears in his eyes as he drops to his knees and the title belt is dropped into his arms.The instant replays show him spin out of the Homicide of the 5'9 (Rockbottom) and drills Antoine Mason with the Militants DDT for the three count.

HE:But how....but why?.....WHY DAMNIT WHY!

JT:Because quite simply it was his time...Mark Matzko has busted his ass time and time again for this company and now he has just just deserts...his first ever championship and my god does he merit it....congratulations Mark,you've made it.

HE:But this means...Antoine Mason...oh no....no...

Crowd:Na Na Na Na Na...Na Na Na Na.....Hey Hey Hey.....Goodbye x10

JT:Thats right people....Antoine Mason said there was no way he would lose this match....he said he would quit if that happened,and guess what Antoine,you lost...you got your ass kicked...your gone....

Antoine Mason looks baffled as he holds his head and skulks up the rampway.The crowd are laughing and waving him off as he looks back at the ring and shakes his head with disbelief.Mark Matzko goes to each corner in turn and holds the TV Title into the air as the crowd applaud him...

HE:Buts thats it....Antoine Mason....he was going to be the "FutureShock"....

JT:Well now he can consider himself unemployed...he set the stipulations and he lost,thats the way of the game Henry,you know that...hell its the same rules you used to get rid of your own brother...

HE:I am speechless....

JT:Thankgod for that....folks this night is by no means over but right now this moment belongs to Mark Matzko...he is the brand new 6CW TV Champion

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Lex Hart is shown in his lockeroom.He is throwing chairs against the walls and he upends a table,he picks up a monitor and smashes it off the floor.

JT:Folks I am really starting to wonder about Lex Hart's state of mind...this guy is on the brink...and I dont know what he is capable of...

HE:Well it doesnt help when people like Frosted Dice are assaulting him...

Lex:I WANT SOME GODDAMN RESPECT...

*Lex punches a hole in the wall and then he drags the door of the hinges and heads out into the corridor.Many backstage personel scamper away but one unsuspecting road agent is collared by Hart,and slammed against a wall..

Lex:You mind telling me who the hell is in charge around here?

Road Agent:Er...er,there is still no GM....Mr Liederman is still in hospital...

Lex:WELL WHEN IS SOMEBODY GOING TO MAKE A DECISION.....I AM SICK TO DEATH OF THIS DISREPECT!

Lex runs the road agent forward and slams his head against the opposite wall.He kneels over him and rains down punches before standing up,backstage security approach but give Lex a wide berth as he picks up a steel chair and slams it against the wall...

Lex:I assure you that if any of you take one more step closer it will be the last thing you ever do....do you know who I am,I am Lex frickin Hart....I AM THE GREATEST ATHLETE IN THIS BUSINESS AND EVERYWHERE I TURN I AM TREATED LIKE A NOBODY...

JT:This is really alarming stuff folks...

Lex:FIRST IT WAS DRAKE....THEN IT WAS KEANE.....DUBOIS....LIEDERMAN...EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM TREATING ME LIKE A FOOL....I DEMAND THAT WHOEVER THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER IS....THEY GIVE ME THE GODDAMN RESPECT I DESERVE....DAMMIT!

*Lex slams the chair against the wall three more times and then throws it at the line of security before heading off in the opposite direction.

HE:This is bad,really bad...

JT:Yes it is,Lex Hart is a superstar of the highest calibre but it seems his losing streak is having a detrimental effect on his health.........I worry about what this man is really capable of...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match 4
John Dice vs Michael Sweetwater

The action is back at ringside with Michael Sweetwater already in the ring.The crowd are booing him as he bounces back against the ropes.

JT:Singles competition up now guys,another of 6CW's latest talent acquisitions making their on screen debut.We have already seen Michael Sweetwater here tonight but how will he fare in a matchup of his own...

HE:I think Sweetwater is going to be a tough customer for anybody...

"The Angel and The Gambler" plays out and the crowd rise to their feet and cheer as the giant dice appear on the big screen and then John Dice walks out onto the stage.He smiles and poses for the crowd...

JT:We have already seen John Dice here tonight aswell....

HE:Yeah he helped his partner Jack Frost to assault Lex Hart,such an uncalled for act...

JT:Thats a matter of opinion,I think Frosted Dice did the right thing,Lex Hart was about to level another referee...

Dice climbs up onto the apron and through the ropes......

HE:Lookout...

Sweetwater runs across and swings his boot at Dice,who just avoids it,and rolls into the ring.Dice gets up and he rocks Sweetwater back against the ropes with huge right hands...he grabs his right arm and whips him across the ring,Sweetwater comes back and Dice tilt-a-whirls him through the air....

HE:Brilliant counter into the bulldog from Sweetwater...

JT:The man's lack of size and power could be a stumbling block but his face certainly opens up avenues...

Sweetwater gets up and he dropkicks Dice into the ropes as he gets up,Dice staggers back and Sweetwater swings a kick at him but Dice catches his foot and then swipes his standing leg and slingshots him to the corner...Sweetwater slams his head against the turnbuckle and staggers back,Dice full nelsons him and lifts him into a slam.................1....................2.........kickout!

HE:Close call for the rookie....

Dice easily drags Sweetwater up and he whips him to the corner,Sweetwater flips up the rope and then stumbles back down...Dice nails a three punch combo (shortening the odds) and then whips Sweetwater off the ropes,he comes back and Dice sends his opponent hurtling into a huge backbody drop...

JT:Sweetwater getting a real introduction into 6CW life...

Dice runs across and shoulder blocks Sweetwater through the ropes to the outside.Sweetwater tries to get up on the apron as Dice grabs him and looks for a suplex...

HE:Hung him up there...throat across the ropes...

Dice staggers back and Sweetwater vaults over the ropes and clotheslines his opponent to the mat,he quickly scrambles up and darts off the ropes...

JT:Sweetwater picking up some momentum...OH WOW!

Dice counters on the rebound with a staggering samoan drop..................1......................2..............kickout!

HE:A very close call but Sweetwater showing that he is a true Brooklyn brawler...

Dice pulls his opponent up by the head and flips him into the air for a powerbomb but Sweetwater rakes his eyes and drops out,he dropkicks Dice's knees out from under him before running off the ropes and returning with a solid knee to the face of his opponent.Sweetwater highers himself onto the second rope and comes off as Dice gets up...

JT:Double axe handle could finish it...

shoulder up!

HE:Great showing from Michael Sweetwater here,I dont like John Dice but he is a quality operator...

JT:John Dice is still yet to taste pinfall defeat here in 6CW....a heck of a feat after a two and half month spell...

Sweetwater drags his opponent up and looks for a fishermans suplex but Dice switches out of it and pulls Sweetwater up onto his shoulders...

JT:LOADED DICE...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon May 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Sweetwater scrambles off the back and nails reverse DDT.............1.....................2.........Dice kicks out.Sweetwater rolls to his feet and then walks to the corner,he climbs up the ropes and then waits for Dice to get up...

HE:High crossbody...

JT:Rollthrough....

1......................2....................Sweetwater kicks out!

JT:Oh so close...

Sweetwater is quickly onto his feet and he plants the sole of his boot right into the face of Dice,sending him crashing to the floor.Sweetwater quickly goes to the ropes and climbs up..

HE:He could be after his patented double foot stomp...I have heard murmurings in the back...

???:Hey scumwater...

*Crowd cheer

HE:What does he want...

Josh Valour walks out onto the stage and the crowd give a good reaction.He is staring down the ring,Sweetwater glares at him and climbs from the ropes...

Valour:Yeah you....you think you can just get involved in my matches and get away with it....these people might not know,but see scumwater's reasoning behind his attack on me is because I beat him one on one last sunday at Final Dawn...we warmed up the crowd before it went live and this jealous little specimen cannot get over the fact that I beat him,fair and square....face facts Michael,your just not that good...unlike you,these people actually want to see me in action...

*The crowd cheer and Sweetwater looks furious,he points at Valour and kicks at the ropes...

Valour:Jeez dont have a seizure Sweetie....I just think these people have a right to know the ins and outs of your little man syndrome...

HE:Oh no...

JT:LOADED DICE!

3!

HE:This is a joke...

JT:I think the term most commonly used is "payback"....

The crowd cheer as Dice nails his finishing maneuver on the unsuspecting Sweetwater and picks up the three count."Angel and the Gambler" plays out as Dice is declared the winner and he leaves the ring as Josh Valour walks towards it...they exchange a glance as "The Saviour" climbs onto the apron...

HE:Oh cmon,we dont to see anymore of this...

JT:On the contrary it would seem this is exactly what the fans want to see...

The crowd cheer as Valour glares at the groggy Sweetwater,Michael clings to his rival's boots and tries to pull himself up...

JT:These two rookies working hard to make a real name for themselves here in 6CW....VALOUR BOMB!

HE:And you dont think that was uncalled for...your such a hypocrite Jeff!

Valour powerbombs his opponent into the mat and stares at him with darkening eyes,the crowd applaud as he stands tall over his rival.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Mason White and Yarmouth Blade are talking in the backstage area.

White:Kinda nervous about tonight....my first ever main event...

Blade:You have nothing to worry about pal,your more than capable of holding your own and with our strength in number,we have everything taken care of.

White:I cant wait to teach Generation Zero another lesson here tonight....they screwed around once too often and they are going to pay...

Blade:Yes they are...

*Geoff Steel walks into shot and the crowd give a cheer

Steel:Hey guys....you ready for tonight?

Blade:You better believe it Geoff,Generation Zero have gotten away with being the bullies for too long...lets see how they cope with a little role reversal....

Steel:I just want to see the look on Triple D's face when he realises that his band of rookies arent all they are cracked up to be....strength in numbers!

White:Strength in numbers...

Blade:In numbers...

*They all touch knuckles and then the crowd pop as GazzyD walks into the camera view

GazzyD:Fellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas....

*They all shake hands

gazzyD:You ready to do this thing....I just wanna say again guys how grateful I am for what you did for me last week...

Steel:Dont worry about it Gazzy...we all know you would of done the same thing...

Blade:Yeah no problem my man,I think I speak for everyone when I say that Generation Zero was a pest that needed taking care of...

White:Yeah and if its still eating you up...you could always give us all a title shot...

*White grins and everyone looks at him...

White:What?...it was a joke...

*Crowd laugh and GazzyD shakes his head and grins

GazzyD:Well I appreciate it anyways and you can bank on my support in any battle you guys have....tonight you can bet its strength in numbers and we are going to show Generation Zero that there are still outlaws in this town,outlaws that arent ready to let this place go just yet...

*All four men nod and the crowd cheer as the action goes back to ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match 5
Dicey Reilly vs Internecio w/Mr Jones

H: Its been a great show as always and thats not due to change any time soon. We have Dicey Reilly, the only triple crown champion in 6CW up next against the imposing figure of Internecio

JT: Thats right, and Internecio is back at his dominant best with mr Jones back in his corner. I really don't envy the task Dicey faces tonight

'Your betrayal' blasts out of the speakers asthe crowd get to their feet and boo the entering figure of Mr Jones. He walks out to the stage and then points everybody in th direction if tehhuge figure emerging out of the fog. The crowd boo loudly asInternecio enters and walks slowly down to the ring led by Mr Jones. He pulls himself onto the apron and then enters the ring over the top rope

H: Just look at this guy. Dicey has been in this business since 6CW opened its doors and I don't think he's faced a tougher test than he does tonight

Internecio paces in the ring awaiting his opponent and then the crowd cheer loudly when 'Born to fight' begins to play and Dicey walks out to a standing ovation from the capacity crowd. He tags the hands of the fans as he makes his way down to ringside and then stops at the bottom and stares at Internecio in the ring. He turns and says something into the camera and then slides in the ring and pushes past Internecio to climb the turnbuckle

JT: You may be right H, but Dicey is never one to back down from a fight. He'll give his all and then some tonight and his experience and tenacity may just be what he needs to get past this monster of a man

Dicey climbs down from the turnbuckle and he walks over to Internecio and goes face to face with him.

JT: Look at this stare down, neither man wants to give the other an inch, and the referee signals for the bell and we're off

As soon as the bell rings Dicey rocks Internecio with a big right hand and the bigger man responds in kind. They continue to trade punches until Internecio gets the upper hand, he forces Dicey into the corner and then whips him into the opposite turnbuckle. Internecio runs at Dicey

JT: Nobody home

Dicey avoids the clothesline and then begins to unload with punches as Internecio tries to cover up. Internecio uses his strength to push Dicey away but he gets back to his feet and runs back at clotheslines his opponent ino the corner. Dicey climbs to the second rope and raises his hand in the air before raining down with big right hands as the crowd count along

crowd: 1.....................2..........................3............................4..........................5.......................

H: What a counter

JT: ouch!

Interncio grabs the legs of Dicey and then walks out of the corner and drops Dicey face first onto the top turnbuckle. Mr Jones shouts instructions to his client and Internecio responds in ring by stomping on Dicey and then bouncing off the rope and hitting a standing leg drop, he puts his forearm across the face of Dicey and attempts the pin

Dicey kicks out and Internecio straight away grabs him by the head and carries on with punches to the side of his head. He lifts Dicey to his feet and backs him against the ropes and then whips him across the ring following up with a spinning spinebuster

H: Wow, what impact. Is this it?

JT: Dicey just managing to get a shoulder up

Internecio grabs dicey and drags him upto to his feet and lifts him in a bearhug and shakes him violently. The referee positions himself looking for a submission from Dicey as the life slowly drains from the former heavyweight champion. He lifts his arm in the air and it drops straight away

H: I think this could be it. Dicey is out. What a dominant display from Internecio

The referee grabs Diceys arm and again lifts it in the air

H: Thats two

The referee signals to the timekeeper and then lifts Diceys arm again

H: Thats three, this one's over

JT: NO IT ISN'T! There's life in Dicey yet

Dicey manages to stop his arm falling a third time as the crowd get behind him. Dicey begins to fight against the bearhug and punches Internecio and then sandwishes hi head between two forearms shots. Internecio drops Dicey who runs against the ropes and then hits a clothesline knocking him down. Internecio gets up straight away and then gets knocked down again by a standing dropkick. Dicey waits for Internecio to get back up and kicks him in the guts and drops him with a DDT. Dicey thinks about the cover and then motions for Internecio to get to his feet. As he does he swings at Dicey who ducks out of the way and as Internecio turns back round hes met with another kick to the midsection and Dicey follows with a brainbuster suplex dropping his opponent on his head.

JT: Diceys first pin attempt

Internecio kicks out. Dicey drags the bigger man up and backs him up against the ropes, he shushes the crowd and then slaps him across the chest and the sound echoes around the arena. He whips him across the ring and then sends Internecio flying with a release belly to belly suplex. Dicey crawls across and hooks te leg for the cover

JT: That was a hell of a throw from Dicey and he's unlucky not to get more than a 2 count

H: It wasn't unlucky, you can't beat somebody like Internecio with a belly suplex

Dicey holds his head in his hands and then gets to his feet stalking Internecio. He shouts at him to get to his feet and Mr Jones climbs on to the apron distracting Dicey. Dicey runs at Mr Jones who jumps down and then tells him to turn around and as he does he's flattened with a huge clothesline. Internecio pulls Dicey up wrps his hands around Diceys waist and then hits a belly suplex of his own. Dicey gets up slowly and Internecio backs into the corner and then runs at him

H: OH MY GOD!! WHAT A BIG BOOT TO THE HEAD!!!!

JT: He almost took his head off with that shot and Dicey could be out

H: Internecio hooks the leg, this must be it

JT: NO!!! HE KICKED OUT, HE KICKED OUT!!!

H: How on Earth..

Internecio gets straight up and staresa hole through the rferee who backs into the corner. He turns back to Dicey and lifts him up and sets him between his legs. He lifts him through the air in the powerbomb positions and then throws him down to the mat

H: Dicey folded in two, this IS it. He can't kick out again

JT: He can and he has. Come on Dicey

Internecio pulls at his air and then slowly gets up. He surveys the damage he has caused to Dicey and then signals for the end and extends his arm in the air stalking Dicey

H: Internecio looking to finish this one off with the chokeslam, you still fancying Diceys chances?

JT: Credit where its due, Internecio has impressed me here, but don't go counting your chickens just yet

Dicey slowly gets up to his feet and then staggers toward Internecio who wraps his hand around the throat of the Irishman.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon May 23, 2011 2:07 pm

H:CHOKESL....

JT: What a DDT, what a reversal from Dicey

Replays show Internecio lifting Dicey high into the air for the chokeslam and as he drives him down to the mat Dicey grabs the head of Internecio and drills it down into the canvas leaving both men down

JT: I don't think Ive ever seen a counter like that before, butman was it effective

The referee starts to count both men out

1........................2...........................3...............................4

Each man crawls to opposite side of the rings

Dicey starts to pull himself up. Internecio meanwhile is passed something by Mr Jones and then gets to his feet himself

Both men are up and meet in the middle of the ring. Internecio goes to connect with a straight right punch but Dicey avoids the contact and kicks him in the gut, bounces of the ropes and hits a swinging neckbreaker and the object comes loose out of Internecios hand

JT: IT WAS A SET OF BRASS KNUCKS. DAMN CHEAT!!!

Dicey picks up the brass knucks before the referee can spot them and put them in his tights. He climbs to the top rope and motions for Internecio to get to his feet and then jumps off connecting with a flying crossbody

JT: So close for Dicey

Dicey lifts Internecio up and then backs him into the corner, and he unleashes a punching combo with head shots, body shots and side shots as the referee urges him to back out of the corner. Dicey does but instantly turns back and squashes Internecio with a body splash leaving his opponent slumped down in the corner. He backs up and then charges at Internecio again and strikes his boot across the head of Internecio as the crowd go wild and chant Diceys name. Dicey waits for Intenecio to get to his feet and then kicks him in the gut

JT: What a powerbomb. Reilly showing strength of his own. PN ATTEMPT

H: SO CLOSE

JT: Dicey signalling for the end her. I think we all know what comes next

Dicey lifts Internecio to his feet and then sets him in position for the Craicdown as Mr Jones climbs onto the apron. dicey drops Internecio and then walks over to Mr Jone who starts talking trash. He goes to jump down again but Dicey catches him and drags him in the ring to the cheers of the crowd. He grabshim around the neck and arcs his arm back ready to punchand looks at the crowd who cheer

crowd: Dicey x5

Dicey decides not to punch Mr Jons and lets go of him

JT: CRAICDOWN!!!! Mr Jones will think twice about messing with Dicey in future

Suddenly the cheers of the crowd turn to boos as Cerberus runs down and slides in the ring and begins to trade punches with Dicey. The referee signals for the bell as Dicey starts to get the upper hand but while he is fighting with Cerberus Internecio has recovered and clotheslines him down to the mat. The two men begin to stomp on Dicey who tries to fight his way to his feet, but is easily overpowered by the numbers game. Internecio notices what has happened to Mr Jones and exits the ring. He grabs a steel chair from ringside and then slides back in. He orders Cerberus to hold dicey up

JT: COME ON. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS

H: DO IT!!!!! NOW DO IT!!!!!

The sound of the chairshot is heard around the arena as Dicey falls to the floor with crimson flowing from his skull.

JT: Come on, this is uncalled for

Internecio grabs another chair and sets them both up next to each other. He orders cerberus to lift Dicey up and then Internecio grabs him round the throat and lifts him high in the air

JT: No, don't do it. The damage is already done...

OH MY GOD!!!!

Internecio drives Dicey down with the chokeslam through the two steel chairs as more officials run down from backstage to stop the two men

crowd: Frosted Dicex5

H: HAHA listen to these morons. What would they be able to do even if they did come down. They'd end up just like Dicey

The two men drag Mr Jones up and help him out of the ring and then carry him up the ramp. Their eyes never leaving the ring and the damage they have caused as teh crowd boo

JT: It was dicey who won the battle tonight, albeit by DQ

H: He may have won the battle, but he didn't have a chance in the war

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The scene is in the Generation Zero lockeroom.The mood seems sombre as all of them stare at their leader,a very angry looking Duke Dylan Debadguy.He paces the room as the scene from earlier with GazzyD plays on the monitor.

Triple D:You see that...you see that right there,that should be me....and that(he points at the 6CW Title)...that should be mine...

*Angealus,Scorpion and Jackson Black stare at him

Triple D:But instead I am standing here,blotches on my most perfect skin,looking at your demure and miserable faces.I notice you two have your 6CW Tag Team Championships.....but WHERE IS MY BELT!

*They all just continue to stare as Scorpion opens his mouth...

Triple D:If you know what is good for you,you will keep that mouth shut...

*Scorpion closes his mouth

Triple D:I gave you everything...I handed you everything on a plate,I presented you with opportunities beyond your wildest dreams...and this is how you repay me...all I asked of you was one thing...to protect my interests as I have protected yours...but instead I had to stand by as Geoff Steel,Yarmouth Blade and Mason White ruined my opportunity...and whats more...YOU LET THEM!

*Triple D punches his fist into the table and then looks at them

Triple D:But I am a leader,and I understand that mistakes happen...I understand that sometimes subjects can become misguided and I accept that this is not entirely your fault...we are a group and one failure equals all our failures...

But tonight,tonight here on Escalation there will be no mistakes,there will be no faults....there will be no failures!

Will there?

Generation Zero:No boss...

Triple D:Good...because I built this group to triumph....you two have alredy excelled(he nods at Black and Scorpion)...but tonight it is time for all of us to show the power of Generation Zero...We are the shining light of professional wrestling....and when tonight is over there will be no doubting who the dominant force really is...

*Generation Zero nod and they all return Triple D's one armed salute

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The screen goes fuzzy.There is a loud buzzing noise and then kicks into life with a black screen and a green line across it.The line begins to spiral,it raises and then flatlines again as a voice speaks.

Voice:We are Anonymous
Thus far we have fought with kid gloves
We have allowed too much..
We have forgiven and we have forgot

But we will not allow this to continue
We will fight
We will destroy
We will reign supreme

Our agenda is our own
We will not reveal
We will not lose sight
We will rise and you shall fall

All systems reboot...
Downloading new persona...
Outlining relevant targets
Preparing our actions...

We will create...
We will seek to cause havoc..

There will be consequences...

We are coming!

*The screen goes fuzzy again and then the sound of metallic laughter can be heard as the Guy Fawkes mask appears on the screen and then fades out again.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Main Event
GazzyD/Geoff Steel/Yarmouth Blade/Mason White vs Generation Zero

The action is back at ringside and the crowd cheer as "One and Only" roars out and Yarmouth Blade sprints onto the stage.He points around at the crowd and then throws his arms in the air and bounces down to the ring.He tags hands with the fans and then climbs up onto the apron...

JT:A huge 8 man tag match to finish things off here on Escalation, Generation Zero will be after some manner of revenge here but Yarmouth Blade and the rest of his team are more than a match for their opponents....should be a fantastic contest...

Blade waits and then "96" rings out and the crowd cheer the arrival of Mason White.He flexes his arms and nods in appreciation before walking down the ramp and climbing in.He shakes hands with Blade and then they wait as "Last Resort" rings out and the fans go wild..

JT:A newcomer to this feud,Geoff Steel was one of the very first victims of Generation Zero but he bided his time and struck when the timing was most crucial....Steel is one heck of an athlete and a huge addition to this quartet...

HE:He is an idiot,he could have just gone along doing his own thing,but no...he had to stick his nose where it wasnt wanted and now he will pay for that...

Steel storms down the ramp and the lights dim and silver pyros shoot from the stage as "Airplanes" sounds out and the loudest pop of the evening reverberates around the arena...

JT:And here is the champion....GazzyD has thanked each and everyone of these men for their support at Final Dawn and tonight they will work together once again in the face of the common enemy...

Gazzy tags hands with the fans and then lifts the 6CW Title high as he climbs onto the apron,he climbs in and touches knuckles with all of his teammates.The crowd are cheering as they all look up towards the entranceway...

HE:And here come the executioners...

"Generation" blasts out and the boos are merciless as the members of Generation Zero storm onto the stage.They are all dressed in red vests and black trunks,except Triple D who has his trademark waistcoat on.They ignore the boos of the crowd and begin their descent to the ring...

JT:Folks this is monday night Escalation and this one gigantic main event we have in store for you....OH WOWZERS!

The crowd erupt into the cheers as Generation Zero reach the base of the ring and Yarmouth Blade sprints across,he leapfrogs off the back of an unsuspecting Mason White and twists in midair as he leaves the ring and takes Generation Zero down with a corkscrew senton splash...

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

JT:Yarmouth Blade showing no intimidation factor whatsover and this match is kicking off at a frenetic pace due to that sublime athleticism...

GazzyD,Geoff Steel and Mason White leave the ring to accompany Blade and take the fight to Generation Zero.Mason White drags Angealus to the other side of the ring and begins to pound with furious fists...Yarmouth Blade staggers up,holding his midsection,and Scorpion sprints at him...

HE:Oh no...

JT:Drop toe hold into the steel steps...

Jackson Black tries to german suplex Geoff Steel but Steel spins out and lifts Black into a bearhug before slamming him back into the ringpost,Triple D quickly retreats into the ring...

JT:Debadguy trying to stay away from he melee...

GazzyD has scouted his foe though and he climbs up onto the apron before springboarding into the ring with a missile dropkick that takes his opponent down.Triple D staggers up and Gazzy whips him off the ropes before taking him down with a hurricanrana when he comes back...

JT:GazzyD is leading his team in a full blooded assault here....Generation Zero have been caught cold...

Gazzy stands up and the crowd applaud him as he drags Triple D up by the hair and underhooks both his arms...

JT:DEEP IMPACT...

Angealus is up on the apron and he grabs the back of Gazzy's head and drags it across the top rope,the crowd boo as Triple D takes advantage with a solid big boot to the face.

HE:You were saying Jeff...

All members of the teams are up on the aprons now as Triple D tags in Angealus.He quickly grabs GazzyD and thrusts hard knees into his face before dropkicking him back into the corner.He runs in with a double knee smash to the chest and then pulls Gazzy out and nails an exploder suplex...............1........2.........kickout!

HE:You see this Jeff,this is what makes Generation Zero the top dogs,their ability to switch things around in such a quick succession...

Angealus tags in Scorpion,they drag the 6CW Champion up and level him up for a double suplex but Gazzy swivels over the back of his opponents and then runs off the ropes and returns with a headscissors takedown on Angealus...

JT:Gazzy showing his fighting spirit but he forgot about Scorpion...

The crowd boo as Scorpion takes Gazzy down with a huge clothesline,he drags him back up and then suplexes him up and drops him into a sitdown powerbomb............1...............2...........shoulder up!

HE:I agree that these two teams are evenly matches in the talent stakes but Generation Zero have that killer edge that sets them apart from all others...

Scorpion stands up and he whips Gazzy into the corner and follows in with a bodysplash,he puls Gazzy out and scoops him onto his shoulders and runs for a powerslam...Gazzy slips off the back and then waits for Scorpion to turn around before spinning heel kicking him down,...

JT:An opening for GazzyD and perhaps a tag...yes...

The crowd cheer as Yarmouth Blade gets the tag,Scorpion kneels and glares at him before they launch into a lockup.Scorpion twists the arm of Blade but is quickly forced into a side headlock and hiptossed onto the mat...they both scramble up again and Scorpion darts at Blade but he is leapfrogged and then Blade lights up his opponent with stiff knife edge chops...the crowd "Woooooooo" and then Blade whips Scorpion off the ropes and as he comes back he tilt-a-whirls him into a backbreaker before running off the ropes and hitting a senton splash......

JT:Yarmouth Blade searching for revenge on one of the men that took his tag team title aswell as his partner's career...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon May 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Blade stands up and he tags in Mason White,the crowd cheer as Blade snapmares Scorpion to the mat and then Mason White runs at him with a solid knee to the face.He drags Scorpion up and easily slams him to the mat before connecting with solid elbow drops............1................2.............Scorpion kicks out.

JT:The really refreshing thing about both these groups is that five of the eight guys are still in their rookie year...the talent possessed by these men is truly astonishing at such an early level.,..

Mason White hauls Scorpion up again and this time he headbutts him back to the corner and charges in with a big clothesline.He tags in Geoff Steel and then body presses Scorpion into the air and slams him to the canvass as Steel comes off top...

JT:Nice flying headbutt...

HE:Cmon Scorpion...

Scorpion kicks out on the count of two.Steel pulls him up by the head and european uppercuts him back to the ropes before performing an irish whip,Scorpion comes back and Steel lowers his head,allowing Scorpion to startle him with a solid boot to the face...

HE:You take your eye off the ball for a second with Generation Zero and you will be punished...

JT:Is that their tagline or something you just made up...

HE:Its called a fact...try using one sometime.

Scorpion shoulder tackles Steel to the mat and then tags in Jackson Black.Black quickly applies a seated headlock but Steel's power gets him back to a vertical base.He backs against the ropes and shoots Black across the ring,Steel leapfrogs as Black comes back...

HE:Look at that...

JT:Tremendous counter from Jackson Black...he scouted the leapfrog and turned it into a powerbomb...

1.................2...........Steel kicks out.Black immediately applies a waistlock and hauls Steel up,Steel tries to fight so Black nails stiff shots to the kidneys and hits a belly to back takedown.He switches to front guard on the back of Steel and applies a reverse facelock.Steel once again gets to his knees and uses his strength to lift Black airborne and then drive him back down,chest first into the mat...

JT:Geoff Steel is an absolute powerhouse...he isnt as muscular as someone like Mason White but the man from Sheffield has been blessed with Herculean strength...

Both men slowly scramble up and Steel looks for a vertical suplex but Black counters with a northern lights..............1...................2..............Steel kicks out.Both men scurry up again and this time Black catches his opponent with a t-bone suplex coming in.............1.............2.........shoulder up.

HE:These are the wrestling skills that set Jackson Black apart from all others....you can praise Perfect Jack and Lex Hart but I think this kid is a rival if not superior...

Black tags in Triple D and they haul Steel up and whip him into the corner,Black nails a running clothesline and then throws Steel out into a dropkick from Triple D............1...............2.............kickout.Triple D stands up and he grins over at GazzyD before slicking his hair back and kicking Geoff Steel in the face.He slaps Steel across the back of the head and then drags him up and connects with a suplex....he swivels his hips and gets up for a second...and then a third...

JT:Steel fighting the hat-trick attempt...

Steel spins from the third suplex and kicks Triple D in the gut before connecting with a DDT.Both men are flat out on the canvass...

JT:Quick turn around from Geoff Steel and that leaves both men needing a tag here...

HE:But Triple D still has the fresher legs...

Debadguy manages to crawl into his corner,he is still dazed but reaches out and gets the hand of Angealus as Geoff Steel reaches towards GazzyD...

JT:He's gonna...

Angealus nails a superkick to the chest of GazzyD,sending him off the apron.The crowd boo as he drags Steel back to the centre of the ring and hits a backbreaker/neckbreaker combo(ala The Miz).............1....................2............kickout.Angealus tags in Scorpion and he drags Steel up as Scorpion comes off the second rope with a double axe handle...he whips Steel off the ropes and drills him with a spinebuster on the comeback.................1....................2...........shoulder up!

HE:Geoff Steel is finding out now why he made such a mistake at Final Dawn...he shouldnt have angered these guys...

Scorpion drags Steel up and drives the point of his elbow into the head,Steel staggers back into the corner and Scorpion stomps a mudhole before tagging in Jackson Black.Black pulls Steel to his feet and lifts him onto the top rope...he hits right hands and then climbs up himself...

JT:Dangerous territory.....huge superplex!

kickout!

HE:Close call and you know Geoff Steel cannot have much left in there...

Black shakes his head as he stands up,he watches Steel struggling to get up and he waistlocks him for a german suplex.Steel twists out of it and he swipes Black's legs...

JT:Looking for the steelworks...

Black struggles from side to side and then he wriggles towards the ropes but Steel drags him back,Black digs deep and kicks Steel hard in the chest,sending him backwards...

JT:TAG MADE!

HE:No...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The crowd erupt as Mason White gets the tag,he quickly erupts into the ring and almost flatlines Black with a clothesline.Black gets up again and White hits him a jawbreaker....Angealus climbs the ropes and jumps off...

JT:Wrong move...

White stuns his foe with a huge bicycle kick,sending him through the ropes to the outside.Scorpion spins White around and kicks him in the stomach before running off the ropes...

JT:WHAT A POWERSLAM...Mason White is on fire here...

HE:BOOM!

The crowd erupt into boos as Triple D makes his move and tags Mason White out with Debad Intentions before sliding from the ring again.GazzyD and Yarmouth Blade are furiously complaining to the referee..

HE:Referee could do nothing about it....

JT:Jackson Black is gonna steal this damn match...

1...................................2............................................3!

HE:Yes...

JT:No no....gazzyD is having none of it...

Gazzy vaults over the ropes and breaks the pin at the last minute.He points at Triple D and shakes his head as the crowd cheer.

HE:He should be disqualified...

JT:Oh quit your whingeing...

Both Mason White and Jackson Black try to reach their corners but is an easy feat for Black who tags in Triple D.The crowd boo as Debadguy furiously stomps on White before choking him with his boot...he uses the count of five and then breaks and tags in Scorpion.They both haul White up and Triple D holds his arms whilst Scorpion takes pot shots...Triple D lets go and then Scorpion nails a spear.....................1........................2..................White grabs the ropes.

JT:It is the search and destroy tactics of Generation Zero that have made them so successful in recent weeks..

HE:Was that some praise Jeff...really?

Scorpion connects with thunderous right hands to the head of White and then hauls him up and nails a suplex.He gets up and walks to the corner...

JT:Scorpion taking a risk here....its all good if it pays off....FROGSPLASH!

The crowd cheer as White avoids contact at the last second,the applause rings out as the whole arena tries to will White on...

JT:Its a race for the tag....whoever gets it is in the driving seat....

HE:Cmon Scorpion....make the tag....

JT:HERE COME GAZZY!

The crowd pop as the 6CW Champion gets the tag,he vaults in as Angealus makes the tag to Scorpion and comes flying in.Gazzy hits him with a running heel kick and gets up....Jackson Black goes for a boot to the midsection but Gazzy catches his foot and hits a stepover heel kick...Triple D blindsides the champion...

HE:See Triple D is such a genius...he has it all scouted...

JT:WHAT ABOUT THAT!

Yarmouth Blade springboards from the top rope and takes Triple D out with a huge flying headscissors...Triple D rolls from the ring,Yarmouth Blade stands up as the crowd cheer and he runs to the ropes...

JT:SOMERSAULT SENTON!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Blade takes out Triple D on the outside,Scorpion staggers up and he is shaking his head as he waits fro GazzyD to turn around...

HE:He is a sitting duck....

JT:SPEAR....SPEAR....SPEAR!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Geoff Steel spears Scorpion through the ropes to the outside as yet more cheers go up,Mason White drags Jackson Black from the ring and they begin to brawl on the outside...

JT:It is carnage all around us...

HE:Lets go Angealus...this your time to shine...

Gazzy drags Angealus up and hooks his arms but Angealus spins out and pokes him in the eyes,the crowd boo as Angealus nails a reverse STO and the scrambles to the corner and jumps up...

JT:Angealus showing that perhaps he is an integral part of Generation Zero...we have seen this time and time again,the double foot stomp...

Angealus leaps off with the stomp but Gazzy just manages to roll away,Angealus keeps his feet and he sees the groggy champion getting up...he runs at him...

HE:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mason White pushes Gazzy out of the way and he drills the oncoming Angealus with a huge blackhole slam.He stands up and beats his chest as the crowd go wild....GazzyD makes it to his feet and climbs up the ropes...he points to the rafters...

JT:GazzyD up top.....FLYING ELBOW....A TRIBUTE TO THE LATE,GREAT MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE....

HE:This cant be...

JT:OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

1...................................2..................................................3!

JT:Forget about it...

The arena bursts into cheers as "Airplanes" rings out and GazzyD is declared victorious.He stands up and shakes hands with Mason White as Yarmouth Blade and Geoff Steel climb back in....all for of them celebrate...

HE:But....but this was the night of redemption...

JT:Not tonight it wasnt....Generation Zero may have just found their match....this quartet will not lay down for anyone...what a tremednous match..

Triple D is stood in the aisleway,a disgraced look on his face.He stares at the members of Generation Zero and shakes his head before walking up the rampway...

HE:I dont blame Triple D....his team have failed him once again...

JT:Instead of apportioning the blame to everyone else...perhaps he should look at himself...there were four guys on that team and none of them got the job done...

Steel,Blade and White all exit the ring first as GazzyD finishes up posing for the fans.He holds up the 6CW Title and smiles...

JT:A fantastic way to finish tonights show and that must feel good for GazzyD....OH NO WAIT!

The crowd scream and boo as a steel chair connects with the back of GazzyD's head,leaving him in a heap on the mat.Mason White,Geoff Steel and Yarmouth Blade all jump back onto the apron but the culprit points the chair at each of them in turn...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JT:What the hell is Lex Hart doing out here....this guy has gone nuts....

HE:He said he wanted respect and he said he was going to get it...

JT:But why here?

HE:Well what better way than to go after the 6CW Champion...

Lex looks manic as he swings the chair as Blade,White and Steel and they are forced to drop from the apron.Lex grabs the mic from Mike Bird...

Hart:Now you all listen up...and YOU LISTEN GOOD!

Crowd:You suck x10

Hart:I dont care what anyone has to say...I dont care if you guys(he points at the superstars on the outside) want to get in here and protect him(points at gazzyD)...because I have no problem in leaving you all a battered wreck....I told you all now too many times that I am LEX FRICKING HART AND I DESERVE MY DAMN RESPECT....

JT:This is insane...

Hart:And if I cannot get it the conventional way then I will make it so the powers that be have no choice.....I heard the statement earlier...and I know the new General Manager has been decided.....SO WHY DONT YOU CRAWL OUT OF YOUR HOLE AND COME HERE AND GIVE ME MY RESPECT!

HE:Lex Hart is calling out the new 6CW General Manager...

JT:But we dont even know who that is...

There is a long pause as Hart continues to glare around,GazzyD is still motionless and the crowd continue to boo.Then "Champion" by Chris Brown sounds out and the crowd give an audible reception...

HE:Is this him...?

A well-built man,with blonde hair and a tanned complexion walks onto the stage.He is dressed in a designer suit and he smiles around at the 6CW Crowd.By his sides are two enormous men,one of Indian heritage and the other African.He looks down at Lex Hart with a piercing stare...

???:Thank you for your kind reception and allow myself to introudce myself as the brand new 6CW General Manager!

*Crowd cheer

???:From this point on you can all refer to me as The Boss,The Head Honcho,The Mastemind...or for those who actually become an acquaintance the name is Mr Alex Walker!

*The crowd now give a mixed reaction.

Walker:And I have watched this federation from day one,I have watched as it went from the depths of the abyss to the skyline and back again.I have watched so many GM's run this place for their own personal greed,destroying the product of professional wrestling but from this point forward that will all change.

I am not slouch,I am not just some suit who will sit in the back and make inane decisions.Believe me when i say I can be as hands on as any of the 6CW superstars and I will not tolerate usurpers or hinders to my regime...this company has the potential to be the best but only with my nouse and know-how.I can steer this ship from the edge to the very pinnacle of sports entertainment....anybody who feels differently knows where the door is...

This is the beginning of a change here in 6CW,this is the beginning of the golden age for this company.I will make John Liederman,Gerard Dubois,Jerome Dubois,Drake,Keane...all of them look as ridiculous as they really are.Because this right here is the start of something very special....6CW is a rough diamond and now it is time for the Architect to shape it into the crown jewel...

So you.....you Lex Hart,you have something to say to me?

*Hart stares up at Alex Walker and his two bodyguards.His eyes are emotionless as he stares at GazzyD and then at Walker...

Hart:Your damn right I do...all those names you just listed,all of those previous GM's,not only were they usless but they also had something else in common....they under utilised the main attraction,they disrespected me and time and time again they shoved me to the back of the line....BUT I WONT TAKE IT ANYMORE.You see this(he points at gazzy again)....this is just the beginning,if I dont get some respect,if I dont get what I deserve...this is only going to get worse...you better do something about it

Walker:Oh dont worry Lex...I am going to do something about....I fully accept your claims and I believe that you are a man of prestige and honour...I know of your talents and perhaps you have not been afforded opportunities in the past...but that is all going to change...you will get a chance Lex,You and eleven other men will all get a chance next week on Escalation....You want respect Lex Hart then you will damn well earnt it....

I dont condone your actions and I will also not tolerate them any longer.This is my yard now and I am the dog in that yard,the animal you really do not want to mess with.I grant your request for an opportunity...but heed my warning...because I will not give another one...

This place has been like a ragged prison facility,run by the inmates but now there is a secuity force big enough,and dangerous enough to deal with each and everyone of you.I will change the landscape of 6CW forever...I will drag this company kicking and screaming into the new era....and I will it do exactly how I see fit.

So next week on Escalation...I am giving GazzyD the night off...I think after tonights unwarranted assault he has earnt it....but I know he will be watching all the same.Because right here on Escalation we will have a Beat the Clock challenge....the man with the fastest victory will be the winner and will go onto 6CW Apocalypse to fight for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship!

*Crowd pop

Walker:This is the just the beginning of the fun I have in store...the reign of Alex Walker has begun and it is a reign that will never,ever be forgotten....Thankyou!

*The crowd give a mixed reaction as Walker smiles and drops the mic.He and his bodyguards stand tall and "Champion" blazes out again.Lex Hart still looks furious in the ring as Mason White pulls GazzyD from the ring and they help him up the aisleway.

JT:Folks that is all we have time for....what a night this has been....and the arrival of Alex Walker has certainly set the cat amongst the pigeons,be sure to join us next week for Escalation,Where we will be live in Sheffield and the Beat the Clock challenge will be underway....goodnight guys!

HE:Goodnight!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down