The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation May 30th 2011

5 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation May 30th 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation May 30th 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 23 May 2011, 2:12 pm

Match 1
Internecio vs Daniel Reilly

Match 2
Beat the Clock
Drake vs Cerberus

Match 3
Keith Leone/Michael Sweetwater vs Dicey Reilly/Josh Valour

Match 4
Beat the Clock
Anonymous vs Angel

Match 5
Beat the Clock
Mark Matzko vs Angealus

Match 6
Beat the Clock
Geoff Steel vs Triple D

Match 7
Tag Team Titles
Generation Zero © vs Frosted Dice
Yarmouth Blade/Mason White on commentary

Main Event
Beat the Clock
Lex Hart vs Perfect Jack

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation May 30th 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation May 30th 2011

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 23 May 2011, 2:37 pm

The camera cuts backstage into the locker room of Generation Zero. Jackson Black and Scorpion are sat down, both dressed casually with their tag team belts over their shoulders.

S: “We let the boss down again tonight man; he ain’t going to be happy.”

JB: “Yeah, he won’t be happy but not at us. We’ve done our good deed. We brought these tag team titles into Gen Zero, what has Angealus done? He lost his PPV match so the boss should be unhappy at him and not us.”

S: “Good point Jackson, we certainly have made names for ourselves since joining here. The highlight undoubtedly being when we broke the arm of Frank Rook.”

Black and Scorpion laugh.

JB: “Got it in one my friend. We certainly did make a name for ourselves in that match. We showed this company that we are the only tag team worth holding these belts. I can’t believe they’ve put us up against Frosted Dice. I mean, what kind of name is that? They sound like they belong in a god dam freezer not a wrestling ring.”

S: “I agree, they will be more easy pickings for me and you. We will once again show the boss that we are worthy of being in Generation Zero and proving to everyone else that tonight was nothing but a mere fluke.”

JB: “Exactly, those four idiots will be thinking they are the greatest in 6CW history now. They now feel the need to commentate our matches? How lame? Yarmouth Blade loves us and wants to be part of our team but he is in the closet.”

Scorpion laughs at Black’s remark.

JB: “Right, we need to get some rest and get some training done. See you tomorrow partner.”

They shake hands before Black heads for the door. The camera fades to black.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 23 May 2011, 3:15 pm

the Camera cuts to a abandoned warehouse

all the camera sees is a man punching a hole straigh though a punchbag in the shadows and then rips through it with his hands and pulls its down from the ceiling.

the man in the shadows slowly walks towards the camera with the punchbag on his shoulders and its revealed to be Cerberus.

cerberus shows the bag to camera and laughs

c: monday night drake im coming for you and i will rip you apart limb by limb until your in pieces and a blood of your own blood.

cerberus laughs hysterically

c: ive lined up a example for you drake.

suddenly the camera man is hit over the head and falls to the floor.

a man picks up the camera revealed to be mr jones

mr jones: the follow caption will not be suitable for people under 21

mr jones laugh maniacally

cerberus picks up a bag of thumb tacks and spreads them across the floor and picks up the cameraman places him between his legs and lands a massive tiger bomb into the tacks.

cerberus stares down the camera with intent.

mr jones rolls the cameraman over and laughs

the camera closes in on the back of the cameraman, mr jones grabs a broom and brushes the tacks off the cameraman's back revealing a message.

it says...........

Welcome to Hell
Frosted Dice!

jt: i wouldn't like to be drake or frosted dice right now, it appears there will be no stopping these monsters until revenge is theirs.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 24 May 2011, 9:03 am

The camera goes back stage and Blade and Mason White are looking at a monitor in there locker room and watching the segment were Jackson Black and Scorpion are talking.

YB: Can you beleave those two idiot's? I mean they actually enjoyed what they did to poor old Frank Rook, he was a damn good wrestle and they cut his careerer short,he would have been one of the greats in 6cw.And they think I would join those two idiot's no chance in hell will I ever join those.

MW: I know what you mean mate, at least we got some sort of retribution last week which was good but not good enough as these guy's are still walking around and talking trash.

YB: Yeah man, they take the Michael out off this company and try to destroy every think that is good about it,now were on commentary this week when Generation Zero take on Frosted Dice, we cant let them win,I suggest that we give Frosted Dice a helping hand in that match.

The crowd cheer as they hear this.

MW: Good idea and then we shall have some more fun with these two punks and kick the living day lights out off them.

the two men smile at each other as the camera goes back to the crowd as they can be seen cheering for Blade and white.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 25 May 2011, 9:42 am

Johnny Dice is sat in the Frosted Dice dressing room, watching his big screen. The conversation between Yarmouth Blade and Mason White has just finished playing. Jack Frost stands at the mini bar pouring a Icelandic vodka and a Bourbon into two short tumblers. He comes over to Dice and hands him his drink.

JD: They are going to try and help us. And that spells trouble Jack.

Frost: Hos so? Surely thats a good thing.

JD: If they get involved and its spotted, thats our chance gone. I know they are trying to help, but I know we can beat these two without that risk.

Frost: Your right, John. We got our game on at the moment, and we are nigh on unbeatable.

JD: We have to win this week. And shall I tell you why?

Frost nods and lifts his arms in a "tell me" manner

JD: You might recall that I placed a rather large wager on me becoming a champion before the end Of May. This is it Jack. This is the last show and we have our chance. And I am talking big money. HUGE money. If we can do this, we will not only make history as some of the fastest ever champs, but I will give you a little present too.

Frost looks on miming in a "what is it" fashion. Johnny goes to his sports bag and pulls out a bottle of Vodka. On the front of it the label reads "JF Icelandic Vodka - A cold wind to your taste buds". Johnny throws it over to Jack, who smiles.

JD: That is the first bottle of our new company. But I need this bet to come off to finalise the deal on our own vodka factory! You with me?

Jack unscrews the top and takes a big swig before grimmacing.

JF: I guess its a grower!

JD: We'll get it right before launch! Lets concentrate on those thugs first. I didnt like what i saw at the PPV. You cant take a mans livelyhood like that - they will pay.

JF: Lets do it (takes another slug of vodka and smiles this time). This is a grower!

JD: Now what do we know about these two that we can exploit?

The camera fades as Jack and Johnny continue their conversation.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 26 May 2011, 11:35 am

Yarmouth Blade and Mason White are talking in the back stage area when they see Johnny Dice and Jack Frost walking towards them.

YB: Hi fella's,Listen I no you two don't need our help, but don't worry we wont get caught by the ref we will make sure of that.

MW Yeah, and if any other members of Generation Zero decide to put there two penny worths in we have got your backs, you can beleave in that.

JD: Thanks guy's we appreciate it but honestly we got this covered guy's.

JF: Please don't blow this for us, I know you two have got a lot of beef with those chumps, you can have them to your self after we have finished with em.

YB: Thanks guy's and don't worry about tonight, we got your back ok?

the four men nod to each other and go there separate ways.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down