The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation Results September 5th 2011

Go down

6CW Escalation Results September 5th 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation Results September 5th 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Sep 2011, 11:51 am

The show goes live on air from inside the Braehead Arena in Glasgow.Processions of fireworks shoot high into the rafters and "I want it all" screams from the speakers as the cameras pan around the stadium.They pick up on a variety of signs in the crowd.

"6CWF Rules"
"Where is my frickin PM?"
"Pauline painted my face"
"I know who the "Mystery Backer" is"
"Steel is god"
"Bull is gay"

JT:Welcome one and all to monday night escalation,live and exclusive from the Braehead arena only on ESPN.What a show we have lined up for you tonight,last week was certainly an eventful show and we crowned a new number one contender to the 6CW Title,as well as the return of Dicey Reilly and Genesis' brutal assault of Daniel Reilly......

HE:And here tonight Genesis' dominance will continue....all of these people in Glasgow will sit up and take notice because its time that they got the respect they deserve...

JT:Genesis are certainly making waves and they will team with the new number one contender,Yarmouth Blade,in tonights main event against Mike Hill,Mason White and the 6CW Champion,Geoff Steel.That promises to be a great contest but before all that we have some truly rip-roaring action coming your way....

"One and Only" screams out of the speaks and the crowd in Glasgow boo loud as Yarmouth Blade walks out onto the stage.He is dressed in a shirt and jeans,he removes his sunglasses and grins at the reception before walking down the ramp towards the ring.

HE:What a welcome surprise this is....did you know about this Jeff?

JT:I had no idea....ladies and gentlemen it would seem that we are going to open tonights show with a message from our new number one contender...

Blade takes his time to pace the ring and then he climbs up on the apron and into the ring.The crowd chant "You suck" as Blade takes a microphone from Mike Bird and then stands in the middle of the ring.

Blade:How nice of you all to greet me so warmly!

*Crowd boo

Blade:I guess it must be difficult for you all,I mean you see a guy who is as successful as me and it just hammers home how disgustingly poor you all are.Just take a moment to think about your drug den houses,in your deprived estate,scrounging from the government and then look at me.Because right now I am as far away from that kind of (beep)hole lifestyle as it is possible to be...I stand before you the number one contender to the 6CW Title!

*A Geoff Steel chant strikes up in the crowd

Blade:Yeah,thats right,that means I get to face that guy for his championship in the forthcoming weeks.I have clawed my way to his kind of opportunity,I have worked harder than anyone to get this chance...

JT:No he hasnt....he just capitalised on Internecio's hardwork...

HE:Shut up...

Blade:For so long I was held back by unforseen forces.They didnt want me to get my shot,they held me back to fight losers like Mason White,it was no wonder I lost to him,I was de-motivated,I knew that I deserved better.

JT:Oh please...

HE:It all makes sense now...

Blade:But I bit my tongue and I waited for my chance to arise.I did what any self-respecting superstar would have done and I seized my chance when it came along.Last week when I found out I was going to be involved in a number one contenders match I knew that there was going to be nothing to stand in my way of victory.All anyone was talking about was the other three competitors,how they were the odds on favourites,everyone forgot about me....nobody gave me the briefest bit of recognition.

But that suited me just fine,it allowed me hone my skills,develop my mindframe.In reality,it made me hungrier.I defeated Lex Hart,Internecio & Drake last week because I am quite simply better than they are.I am better than all of you people and in a few weeks time I will show that i am better than Geoff Steel!

*The crowd boo louder

Blade:Face facts you fiends,Geoff Steel may have performed admirably in the Elimination Chamber but he wouldnt even be champion if it wasnt for Daniel Reilly.Steel had that belt handed to him on a plate,just like he had his championship shot handed to him.I,on the other hand,had to slog my guts out to earn my chance...I fought tooth and nail to get to where I am,and now I promise you all that I will be your next 6CW World Champion...

HE:I believe....yes I believe....

JT:Will you sit down...

Blade:And in tonights main event you will get a preview of exactly what I am talking about....Geoff Steel came out after my match last week and paraded with his title because he already knows the danger he is in...he wants to switch the limelight back to himself because he knows his time at the top is almost through....you've had your 15 minutes Steel,now its time to move aside...now its time to let a true champion take over...

The crowd then go wild as "Last Resort" blasts out of the speakers.Blade paces the ring as the curtain pushes open and Geoff Steel walks out onto the stage.He has the 6CW Title over his shoulder and he raises a mic to speak...

Steel:You know Blade I was actually going to come out here and congratulate you on winning last week.But then I heard you running your mouth,disrespecting everybody and I thought better of it.See I dont know whats wrong with guys like you,where is your compassion,do you not know humility?

Blade:Compassion is for losers Steel,so I guess thats why your so good at it...

Steel:Oh,oh thats a good one...did you think that up by yourself?.I must of missed the part about me being a loser when I won the 6CW Title!

*Crowd cheer

Steel:Face it Blade,all you are is another candidate in a long line of 6CW Title contenders.But listen to you speak you would think you had already uncovered the holy grail.The startling reality is that only a very small percentage of guys that challenge for this belt become a champion....only the very biggest names in this industry have held it...Daniel Reilly,Perfect Jack,Median,Diesel,Ryan Rose,Jerome Dubois,Dicey Reilly....the list doesnt go much further and I think everyone in this arena is familiar with those names,what makes you think that you make that cut?

Its obvious you have talent,you wouldnt have come through last weeks main event if you didnt,but your complete lack of respect and your alarming arrogance is only going to take you down one path....and thats me whoping your scrawny a55!

*Crowd pop

Blade:How dare you come out here and try and talk down to me...you think that your apart of some elite just because you have that belt around your waist?...you think your better than me?

Steel:I never said I was better Blade,and I certainly dont consider myself apart of any elite.But I am the 6CW Champion,I won this belt because I had the heart and determination to outdo my closest rivals....right at this moment there is nobody on this roster that is better than me,thats not me being arrogant,thats just me stating facts.

Blade:Be that as it may,I am one match away from taking that belt from around your waist...I am one victory away from showing that I am apart of an elite,that I am better than everyone else....

Steel;There you go again,running your mouth.Your not better Blade,you were just in the right place at the right time.You didnt defeat your opposition last week,you just cashed in on misfortune.I am not dissing what you did,I dont know anyone who wouldnt have done the same,but to hear you speak like you are some sort of "untouchable" is quite frankly scandolous...you are the number one contender,nobody can take that away from you,but now I urge you to drop the attitude...take this seriously because these chances do not come around very often...

Blade:Not for guys like me they dont,but you...you had opportunities handed to you on a plate,just like everyone else...

Steel:How's that chip on your shoulder?...weighing you down is it?...Give me a break Blade,I didnt get a world title shot in over two years in this company,you've been here how long?...six months?....Face it,your clutching at straws,your arguments are futile...You have got your shot and now its time to be a man,stand up and be counted....because if you dont I promise you that I will crush your dreams in an instant....being 6CW Champion is my whole life,and I will not let it go without a fight...

Blade:Your going to get a fight Steel....one that you cannot win...

Steel:I'm glad you think so....because I dont just want an opponent who talks a big game,I want you to show me that you've got what it takes to hang tough....those names I listed before,they were guys that were willing to go that extra mile,they were prepared to train harder than anyone else,put their everything in behind the scenes and then leave it all in the ring night after night....if you arent determined to go to those lengths then your aspirations of holding this (he holds the belt up) will disappear before you've even got up in the morning...

I dont hate you Blade,I barely even dislike you....but from this point forward there is nothing else on my radar but you....you are a threat to my crown jewel...and I will go to great lenths to make sure your threat is eradicated....I just hope you will be prepared as I am....

Blade:You can count on it...

*"Last Resort" screams out and the crowd cheer as Steel raises the belt over his head.Blade nods his head and then motions for the title around his waist.

JT:Strong words from both of these men,it is my understanding that they will clash in two weeks at 6CWF Destiny for the richest prize in our game,the 6CW World Title...I cannot wait to see them go to war!

HE:As long as Blade stays on his current path then there is no reason why he cannot walk out of Destiny as world champion....I really believe this could be his time to shine...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results September 5th 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results September 5th 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Sep 2011, 11:53 am

Match 1
Josh Valour/Drake vs Internecio/Cerberus

"Your betrayal" screams out and the crowd boo as flames erupt from the turnbuckles and red pyros shoot into the air.Mr Jones walks onto the stage and then his two monstrous clients follow...

JT:Tag team action to kick things off here tonight folks and we will see a clash of a four men who have real differences with one another....

HE:Just look at those two behemoths there,who in their right mind would want to take them on?

JT:Guys who have heart and determination,men that are not afraid of a challenge...

HE:Men who are ridiculously stupid if you ask me...

Jones smiles as Internecio and Cerberus climb up into the ring and then "Your Enemy" blasts out and Josh Valour walks onto the stage,amid a good reaction from the crowd.He smiles and then stares down at his opponents....

JT:Josh Valour came close to being Extreme Champion last week on Escalation,but his rivalry with Cerberus took another twist as the maniacal animal cost Valour his opportunity....where will this end?

HE:When idiots like Valour realise they cannot tame a beast like Cerberus,he should give up and stop himself from getting hurt anymore...

Valour continues to walk down the ramp as silver fireworks explode and "Pieces" blares from the soundsystem.There is a great reception from the crowd as Drake walks out into view.He holds a lone arm in the air...

JT:Drake's feud with Internecio goes months back,back when Mr Jones and his client decided to make a name off of Drake...but they more than met their match,Drake is the only man to ever successfully pin the giant...

HE:With help of three other men....and then last week he cost Internecio a world title shot...

JT:He did no such thing,he was in that match....he had no way of knowing that Yarmouth Blade was going to steal in...bottom line,these guys do not like one another...and this could get get nasty!

Drake and Valour shakes hands and then climb onto the apron as Mr Jones drops down.he screams instructions at his deadly duo as the referee has words with both teams and then signals for the bell...

HE:I dont envy this referee here tonight....

JT:Your not alone in that...

Valour and Cerberus begin the match as Drake and Internecio step through the ropes.Valour tries to engage in a test of strength but Cerberus just boots him in the stomach and drops him with a huge uppercut.He drags Valour back up and hauls him into the corner before working him over with shots to the ribs and then whips him hard to the opposite side...Valour slams into the turnbuckle and Internecio holds him in place as Cerberus runs across and nails a bodysplash...

JT:Monsters working in tandem there....

Cerberus drags Valour out and wraps both hands around his throat before lifting him up and choking him in midair.Cerberus breaks on the referee's four count and then tags in Internecio....

HE:Nobody can deal with these two behemoths....they are invincible....

They both haul Valour up by the head and then Cerberus headbutts him back against the ropes before Internecio hits a bicycle kick...............1....................2.............shoulder up.Internecio stares over at Drake and then pulls Valour up and hits a huge standing suplex before following up with a leaping elbow drop after coming back off the ropes.................1.......................2..........kick out.

Internecio pulls Valour to his feet and sends him into the corner before following in.Valour gets his feet up and kicks Internecio back before highering himself onto the second rope and leaping off...

JT:What an uppercut from Internecio....Valour rocked down to his core...

Valour wobbles after taking the shot and then Internecio catches him walking in with a big spinebuster.........................1.................................2.....................kickout.Internecio claws at the eyes of his opponent before releasing and tagging in Cerberus...

HE:Valour is being man-handled here,bet he will think twice about messing with these guys now....

Internecio picks Valour up and chucks him at Cerberus,who responds with a big boot.The crowd boo as Mr Jones applauds from the outside and Cerberus scales the heights....

JT:Biggest frogsplash in the business!

Cerberus slams down into Valour from the top rope with an impressive frogsplash...............1...........................2.....................Drake breaks the count.The crowd cheer as the LA native kicks Cerberus in the side of the head and then rushes across and clubs Internecio in the face before the referee intervenes...

HE:Drake had no right getting in then....

JT:He was helping out his team...you know sometimes it would be nice if you could be impartial...

Valour uses the ropes to drag himself up and he manages to duck the oncoming Cerberus and kicks him in the stomach before scoring a DDT...............1.....................2................Cerberus powers out.Valour ploughs shots down and then pulls Cerberus up,he looks for an irish whip but the monster reverses....

HE:Valour is not match for that kind of strength...

JT:LOU THESZ PRESS!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results September 5th 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results September 5th 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Sep 2011, 11:54 am

Valour ducks a backhand and then comes back off the opposite side and floors Cerberus before rattling off big punches.Valour stands up and the crowd cheer him as he seizes Cerberus by the head...

JT:Valour maybe should of thought about a tag there....TOWER OF VALOUR!

Valour sets up for the powerbomb as Mr Jones jumps on the apron to distract the referee.Internecio takes advantage by getting into the ring and grabbing Valour by the throat before lifting him into a huge chokeslam....Drake rushes into the ring but Internecio ducks his clothesline...

HE:CHOKESLAM!

Drake boots his way out and then clotheslines Internecio and himself over the top rope to the outside,where they begin to brawl.In the ring,Cerberus drapes an arm across Valour...

JT:Cerberus gonna steal this one...

............................foot on the ropes!

HE:Nooooooooo.....

The crowd cheer as Valour makes the ropes at the last moment.On the outside,Drake elbows his way out of Internecio's grasp before slamming the monster's head against the ringsteps and returning back around to his corner.In the ring,Cerberus climbs back to his feet and scales the turnbuckle again...

JT:Cerberus is so comfortable up there for a big man....FLYING CLOTHESLINE!

Cerberus soars through the air but Valour counters with an incredible mid-flight spear.............1...............................2...................shoulder up.Both men are hurt and they both try hard to reach their feet...

HE:Both of these guys need to find that elusive tag....

Valour climbs up in the corner,he takes a heavy breath and then looks up as Cerberus darts towards him...

JT:Valour got all of that....SHOULDER BLOCK!

Valour slams his elbow back into the jaw of Cerberus and then climbs to the second rope and comes off with a shoulder tackle before tagging in Drake,to the delight of the fans.Cerberus climbs up and Drake lifts him into a big scoop slam before twirling on his feel and connecting with a beautiful running enzeguiri to the side of Internecio's head,knocking him to the hard flooring...

JT:Drake's on fire here...

Drake rushes off the ropes and returns with a swinging neckbreaker on Cerberus before standing up and raising a sole arm into the air.Cerberus is slowly struggling to his feet as Drake whips him into the corner and then follows in with a bodysplash...Cerberus stumbles out as Drake hits the adjacent ropes....

JT:SPEAR....HE GOT ALL OF IT!

The crowd pop as Drake runs right through Cerberus with the spear.He kneels with a smile before dragging Cerberus by the head...

HE:This is bad...

JT:Everyone knows whats coming now.....

HE:You sure?

The bell sounds and the crowd boo as Internecio climbs back into the ring and slams a steel chair across the skull of Drake.He stands over his rival with no trace of emotion as Mr Jones shrieks with delight....

JT:Valour and Drake have won this contest by disqualification but right now there is only one team standing....

Valour breaks into the ring and clubs Internecio from behind.He begins to rock the monster back into the corner with big shots but then Internecio responds with a huge knee to the stomach....Valour staggers backwards and Cerberus now has the chair and he slams it across Valour's spine...

HE:Yes,yes!....Cerberus and Internecio are sending a message here...not only to their opponents but everyone in the lockeroom....Destiny is just around the corner and these are two men that you do not want to mess with....

Valour drops to his knees in agony and then Mr Jones screams something to his clients.They stare at one another and then both grasp Valour by the throat and pull him up...

JT:This isnt good....MY GOD DOUBLE CHOKESLAM!

The ring shakes as they drill him with the double slam and then both round on Drake.A trickle of blood is running down the left hand side of his face as he tries to pull himself up...

HE:Drake is a guy that really needs to learn his place....OH WOW!

He gets up and turns around as Cerberus makes a move towards him.He throws rights and lefts to fight back against his foes as Internecio grabs the chair once more....SMACK!...He literally wraps the chair around Drake's skull with an almighty shot that drops him to the mat,next to Valour....fire explodes from the turnbuckles as Cerberus,Internecio and Mr Jones all stand tall in the ring....

JT:Not the ending I was expecting....a savage attack has marred what could have been a tremendous matchup...

HE:Who cares?....as far as I am concerned,Valour and Drake needed knocking down a peg or two....and now they have been...

JT:Your logic is severly twisted Henry....Internecio and Cerberus acted like a pack of wild dogs there.....they are beasts....I just wonder what hope anyone has of stopping these men....

HE:No hope at all!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Sep 2011, 11:59 am

*The crowd cheer loud as the action goes into the back where Christy James,dressed in a black dress, is standing with Dicey Reilly.

CJ:Dicey,first off it is great to see you back in 6CW after the horrific injuries you suffered at Carnage.

Dicey:Thanks Christy....that means alot...

CJ:Last week you came back and rekindled your feud with Keith Leone...some people are asking,though,do you think that is wise?...after everything you have been through,mentally and physically...is it really worth it?

Dicey:I can see people's points Christy but at the same time,you try being in my position and then ask "is it worth it?".Because all I ever wanted was a chance to show I could compete in the Extreme division,I earnt my opportunity and I took it with both hands, but it was Leone who chose to make this personal.He is the one that attacked my family,he invaded my personal life and he made it a misery to live....he assaulted and insulted me on every scale imaginable...so whether you,or anyone else for that matter,thinks its wise or not,I am going to keep fighting this war until its over.And if that means I have to keep going until there is not one breath left in my body,then so be it....because Leone has envoked a fire inside me like never before,and I will not rest until I feel I have earnt my vengeance once and for all.

CJ:But where do you go from here,are you issuing another challenge?

Dicey:I think I already did that last week,every moment I have laid in my hospital bed I have thought about nothing but getting my revenge on Keith Leone.Last week was nothing but the tip of a very large iceberg,I have had visions of what I am going to do him and I cannot wait to make those dreams become a reality.I'm just waiting on the call from Alex Walker to give this the go ahead and then its game on...

CJ:Thats another point,you of course have yet to be medically cleared to return to the ring,how will thate effect you when your re-match does come around?.Are you not worried about the severity of injuries you could be yet to sustain?

Dicey:I have no issues with ring rust or anything like that.The doctors said give it one more week and then your free to compete.That means that all my great fans can look forward to seeing me in action right here next week...

*Crowd cheer

Dicey:As for worries regarding injuries,this is the business I am in and I am more than aware of the risks in front of me.I may hate Keith Leone but that doesnt mean I dont respect him as a competitor.I know what he is capable of,I know that if I am not prepared that I could end up even worse hurt than last time....but I am prepared,I am willing to sacrifice my body,shed as much blood,sweat and tears as necessary,to finally put Leone away,for good.

This all comes down to one match....and when I get confirmation....there's no going back!

*The crowd cheer and then it turns to boos as Alex Walker creeps into shot

Walker:Fine speech there Dicey...and I know you and Leone are itching to do battle once again....

Dicey:Just give me a date...

Walker:Just hold up one moment....let me make a couple of things clear,you and Leone have certainly got the fans talking,you have competed in one heck of a feud and I commend you for it....but this match,it will be the last.No more re-matches,no more second chances for either of you.Your lucky to even be breathing after what happened last time out,I had to go to great lengths to get the board to sign off on this...

Dicey:Everything's fine....just give me what I want...

Walker:You want a date?....Ive got a date for you Dicey....sunday 18th September.....6CWF DESTINY!

*Crowd pop

Walker:It all ends on that night....and I promise you we will know once and for all who the undisputed Extreme Champion really is.I want this over with....and after some deliberation I have devised a concept that will truly finish this war.....Keith Leone.....Dicey Reilly.....CHAMBER OF HORRORS MATCH!

*Crowd pop

JT:What the hell is that?

Walker:Two men locked inside a two tier,steel cell.Each cell is 15 feet high with a ladder conjoining them together in the corner....the bottom cell is of course the ring area,pinfalls and submissions can only take place there....the top cell will house the weapons necessary to bring the curtain down on this thing,including walls that will be coated in barbed wire....you and Leone can go to what every lengths you see fit....but when that bell sounds to close it all....thats it!

Dicey:Thats all I need...

Walker:Good i'm glad....and one last thing.....I know your heading out there to commentate on the next match....but I swear to god you keep your hands off of him.Same goes for Leone aswell...until Destiny I am forbidding either one of you from laying a finger on the other...believe me when I say you do not want to defy me on this!

*Walker and Dicey share a staredown before Walker heads off.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Sep 2011, 12:00 pm

Match 2
Lex Hart vs Keith Leone
On commentary:Dicey Reilly

HE:Can you believe what we have just heard...........a chamber of horrors match at Destiny?

JT:From the description that we just got from 6CW General Manager,Alex Walker,that sounds like a barbaric environment for Dicey Reilly and Keith Leone to culiminate the most bitterest of rivalries.I am not sure its a wise move given the disposition of both men!

HE:A good point...but good call from Mr Walker to ban any physical contact before that match...I think these two have done enough for now...

JT:Not going to argue that fact.....but now Leone's in action...and we are expecting company...

"Born to Fight" blazes out of the speakers and the crowd goes wild as Dicey Reilly steps out onto the stage,he is dressed in a hoody and some jeans as he walks down to the ringside area.He tags hands with fans and then walks around to the announce booth...

JT:Ladies and gentlemen we are joined by none other than Dicey Reilly....

Dicey:Good to be out here with you Jeff....thanks for having me...

HE:How does it feel after that huge announcement just now?...knowing you are going to be locked inside a cell with Keith Leone....no escape,nowhere to run!

Dicey:I hope your not trying to say I will be looking for a way out Henry?....Because believe me there could not of been a better match picked in my opinion...Keith Leone has made me suffer,and he has done it all from a safe distance...at Destiny he is stepping into an environment where he has nowhere to go...he is going to have to face me like a man...no interference...no chance of any slipups...and when that happens....Keith Leone is going to find out exactly why I was born to fight!

"Limo Wreck" blasts out and the whole arena descends into defeaning boos.Pyros blast out through the dimness and then Keith Leone strides onto the stage.He lowers the hood from his top and stares around at the crowd before removing his shirt.He walks down the ramp,continuing to show no emotion....

JT:Arguably the best "hardcore" wrestler of all time,certainly the most successful.But Keith Leone is a very dangerous individual...he is capable of some very dastardly things...

Dicey:Don't I know it...

HE:But he is still the best at what he does....whether you like him or not...

Dicey:No guessing where your loyalties lie Henry....this guy is nothing but scum...yeah thats right tough guy.....just two weeks and then thats mine...

Dicey stands up as Leone walks around to the announcers table and holds the Extreme Title into the air.Both men continue to stare at one another...

JT:Remember these guys have been warned not to lay hands on one another before Destiny or there will be repercussions....

HE:I'm sure both are finding it difficult...

Leone eyes Dicey once more and then climbs up into the ring."Burn in my light" roars out and the crowd begin to applaud as Lex Hart walks through a sparkle of golden pyros.He holds his arms out and then poses for the crowd before walking down the ramp....

JT:Leone's opponent here tonight is no pushover though...Lex Hart is certainly back on track and he is a match for anyone on this roster...

Dicey:Yes he is,its still a surprise to most guys in the back that Lex has never held the world title.I think its a mixture of bad luck and times when he loses interest....what he needs is to knuckle down and keep working hard because he is probably the best athlete on our books....I admit I am still finding it hard to work his new persona out...but he is a great competitor...

Lex steps into the ring and he poses for the fans some more before staring at Leone.Both men keep eye contact as the referee checks them for concealed weapons and then calls for the bell.

JT:One fall to a finish....this should be an intriguing starter....what would you say heading into this contest Dicey?

Dicey:I think Lex needs to start fast...Leone has a tendency to finish strong,especially as the minutes go by...but if Lex can take him out of his stride in the early going then there is no telling where this could go....

Both men eye one another up and then lockup in the centre of the ring.Lex quickly twists the right arm of Leone and then flashes off sharp knife edge chops to the chest.He grabs Leone's arm and whips him into the corner and then runs in afterwards.Leone slams his elbow out into the jaw of Lex and then quickly runs out with a flying knee but Hart ducks underneath it and nails more knife edge chops....he backs Leone onto the ropes and then shoots him across the ring...

JT:Lex is targetting that fast start that Dicey was talking about....

HE:Do you really think he can keep it up though?

Dicey:I dont see why not,Lex Hart has one heck of an engine....

Leone comes back and Lex leapfrogs over him before taking Leone down with an armdrag as he comes back.He tries to lock in a camel clutch but Leone elbows his way out and they scramble back to their feet....Leone looks for a kick to the stomach but Lex catches his foot and then swipes Leone's standing leg before slingshotting him into the turnbuckle....Leone staggers back out and Hart nails a bridging german suplex............1.........................2...................shoulder up!

JT:Dicey,now that you have your re-match with Leone inside a "Chamber of Horrors" how do you go about preparing for the unknown?

Dicey:As far as I am concerned its the same as any other match....me and Leone will go one on one and thats all that matters...sure I have no idea what to expect from that type of match but neither does he....its a level playing field....and thats exactly what I want!

Lex pulls Leone up and looks for a snap suplex but Leone locks his feet and then spins out before pulling Hart into a short armed clothesline.He pulls Hart up and attempts a piledriver but Lex counters with a backdrop....Leone scrambles back up and Lex sends a roundhouse kick at him but the Extreme Champion ducks and then nails a DDT................1......................2.............shoulder up.

HE:Keith Leone is setting his foothold in the match now....wearing his opponent down until he can take no more....

Dicey:Thats how Leone operates.....he is a master of pain and suffering....but at Destiny he is going to get a taste of his own medicine....that match isnt ending until I am satisfied with what I have acheived....

Leone goes to the turnbuckle and climbs up as Lex scrambles around on the mat.The Extreme Champion looks down at Dicey and then jumps off with an elbow drop to the kidneys of Hart...

JT:That will take away all the wind in Lex's sails...

Hart doubles up in pain and Leone kneels over him and rocks off with big fists before standing up.He stares out at Dicey with a cold expression before turning his attention back to his opponent...

HE:Tombstone coming up....

Leone swings Lex up onto his shoulders but Hart drops behind and then spins Leone around before hitting a spinning heel kick.They get back up and Leone misses with a right hand before being lifted into an atomic drop.....Leone staggers around and then Hart connects with a variation of the Angle slam....

JT:Just like the Perfect Slam...perhaps Lex is borrowing a page out of his old rival's book.....LIONSAULT!

1...............................................2......................................shoulder up!

HE:Wow I thought that might finish it...

Dicey:Leone has a high threshold of pain,that may have finished alot of matches but not this one...

Lex kneels and stares at the referee before climbing back to his feet.He drags Leone up by the head and this time scores with a snap suplex.Hart goes to the corner and begins climbing the ropes...he looks down at Leone...

JT:Lex Hart is a very special athlete....he can perform in a lot of different environments....LEGDROP!

Leone moves at the last minute as Hart lands hard on his posterior.Leone stumbles up and bounces off the ropes before returning with a stiff boot to Hart's face.Lex slowly tries to get up but Leone grabs him and connects with a russian legsweep..................1..................2............kickout.

HE:This is a great matchup here.....whether you like either of them,its a fantastic contest...

Dicey:Two reasonably matched guys....you are watching men that could easily rule this industry...

Leone drags Hart up,he slams the point of his elbow down into Lex's neck before whipping him to the corner.He runs in but Hart gets his feet up and then highers himself onto the second rope and sunset flipping over Leone's head..........

..................kickout!

JT:So close there....Leone was almost caught short....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Sep 2011, 12:02 pm

They both get to their feet and Lex dropkicks Leone back against the ropes,the Extreme Champion comes back and Lex hooks him into position for a sambo suplex....

HE:Stiff elbows there from Leone....

Leone slams in five elbows to the side of Lex's head before pulling free,Lex wobbles and then runs back in but Leone is waiting and he leaps into the air and drives both knees into the chin of his opponent....

Dicey:Thats what you have to beware of....Leone is unorthodox....he can pull something from nothing.....

Lex lays flat on the canvass as Leone goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes,the crowd are booing as he reaches the top....

HE:MOONSAULT!

Hart rolls away at the last minute and Leone slams hard into the canvass.Lex is holding his jaw and struggling to get up himself....

JT:Both of these men have exerted a lot of energy in this matchup...but who can pull it out of the bag?

Leone is trying to get up as Hart eventually reaches a vertical base.He rushes against the ropes and comes sprinting back...

HE:CANADIAN....

The crowd groan as Leone somehow catches Hart on his back and nails an alabama slam.He staggers against the ropes and keeps his footing...

JT:That was a fantastic counter there from Keith Leone...

Dicey:Thats what he is capable of...

HE:Thats what you have to look out for at Destiny...

Dicey:Indeed I am....

JT:WHAT A SUPERKICK!

HE:And that....

Leone drills Hart with a sickening superkick and falls into the cover.......................1.........................2...............................3!

JT:Keith Leone picks up a very impressive win....excellent bout....

HE:The result was never in question for me....but still very entertaining to watch....

Dicey:Leone looks sharp....which I am pleased about....

Leone has his hand raised in victory by the referee as he slowly gets to his feet.He stares down at Lex with no expression and then pushes the referee away as he hauls Hart up...

JT:Oh cmon....there is no need for this...

The crowd cheer as Dicey slams his headset down and grabs a steel chair from the ringside before running towards the ring.Leone pushes Hart towards Dicey and then rolls from the ring....

HE:Dicey was lucky there....Leone did him a favour...

JT:How do you figure that?

HE:You heard what Mr Walker said,no physical contact until Destiny....Dicey was in big trouble if he had hit Leone with that chair...

JT:But you have to understand the frustration and fury coursing through Dicey's body....his life has been made hell by Leone....

HE:The rules are the rules Jeff....you cannot just ignore them when you please....Dicey has his match...he will have his chance for revenge.....so for now I suggest he keeps his nose clean...

Leone backs up the ramp,constantly staring back at Dicey,who points the chair at him as the crowd cheer.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Sep 2011, 12:03 pm

*The action goes backstage where Drake is being tended to my EMT's.He shakes his head and looks angry as Christy James walks into shot.

CJ:Drake....things got very rough out there tonight in your tag team match with Internecio and Cerberus....where does whole thing end?

Drake:You tell me Christy,I was ready to hang it up months ago but Internecio and his little ballbag of a manager wanted to have one big hurrah off my name....so I humoured them,I gave them what they wanted....but not even I expected it to go this long....me and Internecio have being going to war now for nearly four months....I am getting a little sick and tired of it....everywhere I turn there is another blindside,another attack waiting for me....if Internecio wants to put this to bed once and for all then all he needs to do is say so...

CJ:But with the Gold Rush battle royal on the horizon,a chance of becoming world champion at Born in Fire...do you not get concerned that your ongoing feud could endanger that chance?

Drake:All I know is that Internecio seems determined to stop me from doing anything....I mean this monster,this freak wants to put me in the ground so yeah,you could say I am concerned.I have a lot of history in this place,but one thing I have never done is become world champion....its a feeling I have never felt but something I have lusted after my entire career...the Gold Rush battle royal is somewhat of a last chance for me....its my opportunity to get that shot...

But at the same time I am constantly looking over my shoulder,because I know at any moment I could be attacked.I could have all my hopes and dreams taken away from me,and as a competitor there is no easy way to prepare for that.

Perhaps I didnt quite know what to expect when I got myself involved with Internecio....perhaps I underestimated his thirst for my downfall...but from this point forward,that all changes.Because I can play just as rough,I can go into the trenches and get this job done...Internecio has been billed as an untameable monster but I am now taking it upon myself to prove that wrong....I can tame the beast,I can put him down.....he can beat me up....put a hole in my head....spill my blood all over this arena...but I will go to whatever lengths necessary in order to remove his presence from my life.....when this is all done it will be Lights Out for Internecio!

*The crowd cheer as Drake pushes the mic away and goes back to getting medical attention.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Sep 2011, 12:08 pm

Match 3
Frosted Dice vs Mr Kenty/???

The action goes back to ringside where "The Angel and The Gambler" breaks through the airwaves and the crowd go wild.Jets of pyros and playing cards shoot through the air and then Frosted Dice walk through the smoke...

JT:Great night of action thus far as we move closer and closer to 6CWF Destiny....but now we have a very intriguing contest on our hands....the tag team champions have had alot of challenges during their reign,they have come through every single one....but right now there is one that just will not leave them alone...

HE:Thats because he is destined for great things....all he needs is a partner who will compliment his style and then you'll see exactly what I am talking about...

JT:So far Kenty has enlisted the help of Triple D but that backfired...he then tried to go it alone and once again it ended in failure....but last week he told Frosted Dice that he would make them pay....he said he had something lined up....I have no idea what that could be but I guess tonight we will find out...

Frosted Dice tag hands with the fans as they walk to the ring and then they climb up the steel steps and step through the ropes.They go to opposite corners and hold their titles aloft as the flashbulbs go off...

JT:Frosted Dice are regarded as the best that 6CW has ever produced in the tag team division,they are certainly one heck of a team...they have reigned supreme now for five months but is there a challenge on the horizon that they are not ready for?

HE:Just you wait and see...

"Turn up the trouble" roars out and the crowd boo as the lights dim in the arena.Frosted Dice exchange glances as the curtain pushes open,a mic descends from the rafters as Mr Kenty walks out and takes a hold of it....

Mr Kenty:And their opponent...................from Buckhamshire,in the United Kingdom.....soon to be one half of the tag team champions...............he is MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Kenty!

JT:Mr Kenty is a very confident individual...you cannot help but wonder what he has planned...because its not often you see someone lose two weeks straight and still look this happy....

HE:Its all part of the plan Jeff....Kenty has bided his time but now he has an ace up his sleeve....

Kenty:Now I told you two idiots last week that you had not heard the last of me.You may have got lucky in these past couple of matches but that all runs out tonight...you see I deliberated a long time on this decision but eventually it just felt right....it dawned on me that the only way to make you two pay was to get involved with something you just cant stop....its inevitable that those tag team championships will fall into my grasp,I just had to pick a partner that I felt deserved to share this honour....

*Dice grabs a mic from Mike Bird

Dice:Don't you ever just shup up!

*Crowd cheer

Dice:We've been listening to you run your mouth for weeks now about how your going to beat us down and take our gold.But so far all I've seen is you getting your a55 kicked from all angles...now unless your new tag team partner is going to talk us to sleep just like you are...I really don't like your chances...

Kenty:But that is where you wrong,because you should like my chances,you should like them alot.I may have made mistakes,enlisting Triple D's help was a bad judgement call but tonight is going to be very different.Me and my partner share a common interest,we want to be remembered as greats.We want to see Frosted Dice laying in a pool of their own blood whilst we stand victorious over your broken bodies...

Frost:Well then why not be a good little boy and get your little douchebag partner out here so we can sort this out like men...

Kenty:You'll regret that...

Jack Frost throws the mic onto the floor and climbs from the ring as the crowd cheer.He begins to walk up the rampway towards Mr Kenty...

JT:I think Frosted Dice have heard enough...if its a fight Kenty wants then I think he is going to get it....

HE:Haha oh yes....this is brilliant....

JT:What in the world...

Frost and Kenty begin to brawl on the rampway as a man jumps the barricade,steel chair in hand,and slides into the ring behind John Dice.......CRACK!

HE:Sensational...

JT:This is sick.....I cannot believe I did not see this coming....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Sep 2011, 12:10 pm

Michael Sweetwater stands over Johnny Dice after flattening him with a huge shot with the steel chair.Frost slams Kenty into the security wall and then looks back towards the ring and sees what is happening...he begins to sprint down...

HE:Mr Kenty has joined forces with Genesis....I knew this kid was smart but that is just down right impressive....

JT:This is heinous...

Sweetwater is stomping on Dice and then he turns around as Frost spears him to the mat and begins to pummel him.The crowd are willing Frost on as Kenty comes charging down to the ring...

HE:Your all alone now Frost...

Kenty stomps on the back of Frost's head and then pulls him up and quickly explodes with a mic check onto the steel chair laying on the mat.The crowd boo as he kneels over Frost and pummels him...

JT:This isnt right....Frosted Dice did not even have a chance to react....

HE:They had a whole week....they knew Kenty was coming back,and he told them they were going to pay....

Sweetwater gets back to his feet,the crowd are going wild with boos as he drags Johnny Dice up and hauls him at Kenty,who responds with another Mic Check....Sweetwater goes to the turnbuckle and climbs up....

JT:There is that sickening foot stomp from Sweetwater....and now what?

Kenty rolls from the ring and he pushes the timekeeper away as he grabs another steel chair.He goes back to the ring and climbs in...

HE:This is going to be the exclamation point on a job very well done...

CRACK!....The crowd groan and some scream as Kenty and Sweetwater drive steel chairs into the head of Frost as he tries to get up.The tag team champions both lay slumped on the mat as Kenty picks up the mic from the canvass....

Kenty:Still sick of me talking now boys?....I told you that I was going to make you suffer.....i've been on Genesis' radar for weeks,but last week I finally decided that this is the future of pro wrestling and your either with us or your a goddamn loser.....Mr Walker was kind enough to make Michael Sweetwater my tag team partner...and together we are going to bring your reign crashing down....

Genesis is the be all and end all of this business,with our stable growing and the might of our new backer I suggest you all start heading for the hills....dominance is in our sights....let this serve as lesson number one.....number two begins when the bell sounds and that jerk Mike Bird tells the world.....

And your new 6CW Tag Team Champions..............Miccccccchaaaaaeeeelllllll Swwwwwwweeeeeetttttttwwwwwwaaaaaaaatttttteeeeeeerrrrrrr aaaaaaaannnnnnnddddddd MMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Kenty!

*The crowd boo as Kenty throws the mic against the head of Johnny Dice.Michael Sweetwater smirks as he kicks Frost in the ribs and then points to the green "G" on his vest.He and Kenty exit the ring...

HE:This is great news....Kenty is now a fully fledged member of Genesis....they are breeding ground of the future,Sweetwater,Kenty and Black all on the same page...you really think anyone can stop that?

JT:I have no idea but it is looking increasingly unlikely...Genesis have got the bit between their teeth and their numbers are growing....Walker and whoever this "mystery backer" is,they are building an army...how can you stop that?

HE:You cant Jeff....its time you,and the rest of the roster faced up to that fact....

JT:Frosted Dice may have just come across the challenge of their lives....Genesis are targetting the tag team championships....what a shocker!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Sep 2011, 12:11 pm

*The scene is immediately backstage with a very triumphant looking Alex Walker.He smiles as he looks into the camera.

Walker:I really hope what just happened is going to really make people understand that Genesis is the future of this business....you cannot destroy us,we are too strong and our foundations run far too deep.Everybody that has ever messed with us has found that out the hard way,GazzyD,Daniel Reilly,Triple D,Lex Hart....and now Frosted Dice.You foolish individuals need to start learning,Genesis is rising faster than ever before...our dominance is growing and soon we will be the proud owners of yet more championship gold.

I am making it official,Genesis are now the number one contenders to Frosted Dice's tag team championships!

*Crowd boo

Walker:I think they have earnt that shot and that match will take place when I decide.Over the past few weeks I have talked through a number of targets with our "mystery backer" and we decided that Mr Kenty would be an excellent addition to our cause....we will continue to strike at the hearts of our rivals...we will leave those who challenge us laying where they stand....this is no time for compromise...this is the time for change...

We also have decided that the time is fast approaching for our "backer" to reveal his identity....sooner or later you people will know who that man is,and you will know that things are going to really change around here....6CW is primed for the revolution....and nothing is going to stand in our way!

*Walker smiles evily and then spins his chair away from the camera and the shows goes to a commercial break

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Sep 2011, 12:12 pm

*Christy James is standing by with Mason White,the crowd cheer the Green Bay native.

CJ:Mason,tonight you team with the 6CW Champion,Geoff Steel to take on two men you know very well,long time rival Yarmouth Blade and a man that you faced last week,Jackson Black.

White:Yeah these are two men I know very well,and two men that I would like nothing more than to beat them down.Me and Blade went back and forth for months and I finally put him away,only to see him become number one contender to the 6CW World Title.I know he is a good athlete but its amazing to think that by the end of this month he could be the top guy in this business.

CJ:And what about Jackson Black?...

White:What about him?...Well he's another guy who can wrestle well but I cannot stand how he gets the job done.Last week I was second away from becoming the International Champion when he kicked me in the nuts....thats not something I am likely to forget anytime soon.Black really screwed up last week,and I dont care if he has a new playpal in Genesis because I am more than happy to oblige with an a55 kicking for each and everyone of them!

*Crowd cheer

CJ:And just a quick word on your partner.Obviously there is mutual respect between you and Geoff Steel but in just two weeks time you will compete in the Gold Rush battle royal,the winner receiving a world title match of their choosing at Born in Fire.Will you use tonights match as a possible scouting mission aswell?

White:I'm not going to get ahead of myself on that front but I'll be keeping an eye out just incase.I know what can be gained from the Gold Rush battle royal,I know its a huge opportunity to get your name up in lights and compete for the biggest prize.If I was lucky enough to win that match then I would have a choice,stay here in 6CW or take on the 6WF world champion at Born in Fire....either way it would be the chance of a lifetime....but right now I am focusing on tonight...I want to go out there and show that I am good enough to hang at the main event....and then come Destiny....well who knows!

CJ:Thanks for your time Mason and good luck tonight!

*White winks at her and then flexes his huge biceps as the crowd cheer and the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Sep 2011, 12:15 pm

*Mike Hill is walking down the corridor and the crowd cheer his appearance.

JT:Mike Hill is heading out here now folks....he is set to team with Mason White and Geoff Steel against Yarmouth Blade,Jackson Black and Michael Sweetwater...this promises to be a great matchup...

HE:Another chance for Genesis to display dominance...and for Blade to teach Steel a lesson for interrupting him earlier....

*Hill turns the corner and comes face to face with Mr Kenty and Michael Sweetwater.He stares at both men as Jackson Black steps out behind him.

JT:What the hell is this?...its a damn setup...

*Hill looks at the members of Genesis and then nods his head and leaps at Black and begins to pummel him backwards.Kenty and Sweetwater quickly swarm him and they lay punches into him before slamming Hill's head into a nearby wall.Hill still tries to fight back but Black knees him in the side of the head and then Kenty nails a Mic Check on the hard flooring...

JT:This is outrageous...what is the need in this?

Black:I dont think your going to be needed for tonights match Hill....you've been struck off!

*Hill is laying on the floor as Genesis continue to lay the boot into him and then Alex Walker appears.

Walker:Good job gang....I guess Mr Hill here is going to need some medical attention....shame he won't be able to compete in the next match....and its too late to find a partner for his team...so I guess we are going to have to go ahead with a handicap match...

*Crowd boo but then Mr Gould and some EMT's arrive

Walker:Oh what do you want?

Gould:To inform you that tonights main event has been changed....seeing as though Mike Hill cannot compete,I think its only fair we even it up.....and seeing as Michael Sweetwater has already made his mark on tonights proceedings I dont think we need to see any more of him...

Sweetwater:What did you just say?

*Kenty and Black hold Sweetwater back as Gould speaks to Walker

Gould:Steel and White versus Blade and Black...I think thats fair....dont you?

*Gould nods curtly and walks away as Walker boots a trash can across the hallway.Genesis all shake their heads as medics tend to Mike Hill

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Sep 2011, 12:16 pm

Main Event
Geoff Steel/Mason White vs Yarmouth Blade/Jackson Black

JT:A slight change to our main event then after yet another unprovoked attack from Genesis....this needs to stop and soon otherwise there is going to be nobody left...]

HE:I dont seen any harm in that....Genesis are running riot,its fantastic to watch...

"Numb" screams out and the crowd break out into huge boos as Jackson Black pushes out onto the stage.The International Title is strapped around his waist and he trash talks the crowd as he walks down the ramp...

JT:I bet Black feels real proud of himself right now,just moments ago he visciously assaulted Mike Hill in the backstage area....I have no idea how these men sleep at night!

HE:With the knowledge that they are simply better....you really think Jackson Black cares about people like Mike Hill?....He is the friggin International Champion,he doesnt need to care about things like that...

Black rolls into the ring and stands on the ropes as the lights in the arena dim and then "One and Only" roars out to yet more boos from the crowd in Glasgow.Red and blue pyros shoot into the air and then the number one contender makes his appearance...

JT:We heard Yarmouth Blade say at the top of this show that he will be the next 6CW Champion,tonight he gets to prove that he is on the same level as the current champ...

HE::He doesnt have to prove anything,he earnt the right to get his title shot...and when the time comes he is going to shock the world and rise to the top...

Blade sneers at the fans as he reaches the end of the aisle.He motions a belt around his waist and then slides into the ring and taunts the crowd.Jackson Black shares a nod with his partner and then both turn towards the titantron as "99 Things" blasts out...

JT:We heard Mason White say earlier that he is seeking vengeance against Jackson Black,and you really cant blame him!

HE:Of course you can,White lost his match last week....and now he is spitting his dummy out about it...

JT:He won it actually,on a disqualification...but you and I both know that White had the championship in the bag before Black nailed that low blow....I think everyone in this arena wants White to exact revenge here tonight...

HE:Who cares what these losers want!

White flexes his arms and then crashes them down as silver and green fireworks explode into the air.He walks down the ramp and tags hands with the fans before pointing at his opponents and miming snapping something in half...

JT:White looks fired up...and you can bet that his partner is ready aswell.....here comes the champion!

"Last Resort" hits the soundsystem and the whole arena rises to their feet as red and silver pyros explode into the rafters and then a shadow moves out of the smoke.Geoff Steel strides out into view and he nods at his reception before raising his championship above his head...

JT:This crowd just loves it when Geoff Steel is out here to perform for them....he has most certainly entered the highest echelons of support and is fast becoming one of the most loved superstars of all time....a great champion and in two weeks time he will get the chance to prove that once again...

HE:How is he great?...he's had that championship for less than a month,he has made one defense....and in his next defense I guarantee that he is going to lose....you really call that great?

JT:I call it great being able to drag yourself through an elimination chamber match,outlasting five other men and walking away world champion...I call it great surviving your first defense even though there is an abundance of outside interference....Geoff Steel may indeed lose to Yarmouth Blade,that remains to be seen,but in my mind he will still go down in history with a lot of credit...

HE:I love how you missed out that Steel had help in both of those matches...face it,he got lucky....but at Destiny there is going to be no more luck...Steel is on his own...and then you'll see him for what he really is....distinctly average!

Steel and White shake hands and then climb up onto the apron.They step into the ring and eye their opponents up as the referee stands between both teams...

JT:You can feel the tension in that ring....Black and White have their differences....White and Blade have a heck of a lot of history....and Steel knows that Yarmouth Blade is gunning for him.....this has all the makings of a great contest....and here we go!

Mason White and Yarmouth Blade start the match.Both men stare into the other's eyes and then they lockup in the centre of the ring.They jocky for position and then White breaks loose and clotheslines his foe to the ground....the crowd cheer as he wills Blade back up and connects with a huge backbody drop....Blade holds his back as he gets up again and White scores with a belly to belly suplex...................1...........................2...................shoulder up!

JT:Mason White exploding out of the tracks here....he wants to show that he is better than the rest of the competition...

HE:He's just jealous,he may have beaten Yarmouth Blade but who has risen faster?....White is still languishing when Blade will be world champion in just a few short weeks...

White drags Blade back up and punches him back to the corner before tagging in Geoff Steel.The crowd cheer as they whip Blade off the ropes and then Steel leaps up and takes him out with a shoulder block as he comes back....Blade staggers back up and Steel swings him onto his shoulders and scores with a running powerslam....................1...................2..............kickout!

Steel stands up and the crowd cheer as he pulls Blade by the arm and lifts him for a suplex.Blade kicks his legs and lands back on the mat before looking for a suplex of his own.Steel locks his feet and then breaks free and european uppercuts Blade back into the corner....he rushes in and nails a clothesline before dragging Blade out....

JT:So early into this contest.....BLADE CUTTER!

Yarmouth quickly rolls away and he tags in Jackson Black without a second thought.The crowd boo as Black steps through the ropes and he stares at Steel before engaging in a lockup.Steel applies a quick headlock but Black bounces back off the ropes and shoots him across the ring....Steel comes back and Black leapfrogs over him before rolling on his back and propelling Steel through the air with his feet on the comeback....they both scramble back up and Black connects with a leaping knee that sends Steel into the corner before nailing shoulder thrusts.He lifts Steel up onto the top rope and then climbs up...

HE:Jackson Black is another athlete that could be world champion in the near future....this guy just oozes class....

JT:I wouldnt write Steel off just yet...

Black slams fists into the head Steel and then grips him in place for a superplex.Steel fires back with shots of his own and then nails a massive headbutt that drops Black right down onto the canvass....Steel takes a moment to compose himself and then stands upright on the turnbuckle....

HE:CHECK THAT OUT!

Black is back on his feet and he runs across,leaps amazingly into the air and scores with a enzeguiri to the side of Steel's head.He climbs up the ropes and grabs the world champion....

JT:Beautiful suplex from the top...

Black pulls Steel off the top into an incredible overhead belly to belly suplex.The International Champion slowly pulls himself across and drapes an arm..........................one................two..................thr-kickout!

HE:Steel is rocked to his socks here...cmon Jackson...

Black climbs back up and he pulls Steel up and connects with a double underhook suplex..........1.............2..............kickout.He kneels over the world champion and rattles of big right hands whilst Steel tries his best to cover up....

JT:Geoff Steel has stared adversity in the face many times before and come out on top...this is just another day at the office for the world champion...

Steel wraps his legs around Black's waist and manages to roll him over,Steel scores with big strikes and then stands up and lets out a huge roar of adrenaline....

JT:Oh cmon...

Blade spins him around,from the apron,and guillotines Steel across the top rope.The crowd are going wild with boos as Blade smirks...

HE:Just doing what anyone else would in that situation...

Black gets to his feet and he tags Blade in as the crowd boo.They both pull Steel up and connect with a double suplex before Blade bounces back off the ropes and then comes back with a leaping kneedrop.............1........................2..............kickout.Blade spits onto the canvass and then drags Steel up,he pummels him back to the corner and stomps on his midsection before whipping Steel to the opposite side of the ring....he runs across after his opponent but Steel baseball slides to the outside as Blade slams into the turnbuckle and then the champion slides back in and full nelson slams his opponent to the mat...........1.........................2...........kickout

HE:Blade is just biding his time here...

JT:He's getting his a55 whopped...tell the truth...

Steel drags Blade up and lifts him into a vertical suplex but Blade slides off back and counters with a reverse DDT........1........................2...............kickout.Blade shakes away some cobwebs and then tags Black back in....the Genesis member holds Steel's head and crashes knees into his skull before lifting him onto his shoulders....

HE:AMERICAN...

Steel falls off the back and runs off the ropes as Black spins around and tries to leap into a crossbody as Steel soars into a flying clothesline...

JT:That is a wreckage if ever I saw one....both men scoring big at the exact same time...

Black and Steel both stagger up and Black looks for a t-bone suplex but Steel elbows his way out.He stumbles into the corner and then Black runs at him,but Steel lifts his opponent onto his shoulders and connects with a firemans slam (AA).....

JT:Here comes the green bay warrior...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Sep 2011, 12:20 pm

The crowd cheer as Mason White gets back into the ring,he beckons for Black to get and then grips the Genesis member by the neck and throws him into the corner.He decimates him with sickening shoulder thrusts and then pulls Black out and connects with a huge urange backbreaker....

HE:Kickout Jackson...

JT:You can forget about this one....

..................................shoulder up!

JT:Close call there for Jackson Black...I really thought he was finished there....

White stands up and beats his chest with a smile before whipping Black into the turnbuckle with ferocity.Black staggers back out and White shows amazing strength as he bench presses his opponent into the air....

HE:Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

JT:That is truly incredible...

White smiles at the cheers from the crowd and then slams Black down onto the canvass.He rushes across and elbows Blade from the apron and then pulls Jackson up...

JT:Black is going down to powerbomb city...

White flips Black up with ease but the International Champion slams fists down into the skull of Mason before jumping out.He quickly runs off the ropes as White turns around....

HE:Oh no!

The crowd go wild as White tilt-a-whirls Black up onto his shoulders and spins him around before connecting with a modified backbreaker (Abyss's Shock Treatment).............1................2............Yarmouth Blade breaks up the cover.

JT:Dammit that was a three....

HE:White had no business sucker punching Blade earlier on....these things even themselves out Jeff...

White stares at Blade with anger,and then pulls Black up into a gutwrench and flips him into the air....

JT:Great counter from Jackson Black...

Black reverses the powerbomb into a headscissors takedown.Both men scramble up and Black dropkicks White's knees out from under him before tagging Yarmouth in....

HE:This is what we want to see....up high...

Blade climbs the ropes and then comes off with a missile dropkick that takes White down.............1.......................2..................kickout.He slams fists into the back of White and tries to pull him up into the powerbomb....

JT:White fighting as much as he can...

White pushes Blade back into the corner and then tries to storm in with a spear but Blade rolls aside as White crashes into the ringpost.He staggers around and Yarmouth connects with a jumping STO (Paydirt)...........1.....................2................foot on the ropes.

HE:These men fought out a three month long feud...White may have had the last laugh in that but look who is on top now...

Blade drags White by the hair and then scores with a faceplant suplex.He goes back to the ropes and climbs up......

JT:Blade taking to the skies....HE MISSED!

White moves away at the last moment as Blade crashes into the canvass.Geoff Steel is stomping his foot and holding his hand out as Jackson Black does the same....

HE:Its a race to the finishing line....who gets the tag....?

JT:ITS STEEL!

The crowd pop as the 6CW Champion makes the tag and storms the ring,Black abandons his post and rushes into the ring but Steel ducks his clothesline and nails a punch combo.He backs Black onto the ropes and sends him across the ring before nailing him with a big boot as he comes back....Black gets back up and Steel flips him onto his shoulders and hits a shoulderbreaker....

JT:The champion is all fired up....now are you ready Blade?

Yarmouth staggers up and he comes face to face with Geoff Steel.Both men start to slug it out and then Steel wins out,he punches Blade back to the corner and then pummels him down into a seated position.Steel backs away and then launches back in with a stiff knee to the head...he drags Blade to his feet...

HE:I cant look....

JT:Here we go....BLADE....

Jackson Black sneaks from behind and takes Steel down with a big german suplex.The Genesis member gets back to his feet and is immediately hauled over the top rope by Mason White....White follows out and begins to pummel Black into the aisleway,they go up the ramp towards the stage and then White knees Black in the stomach and lifts him up before slamming him down onto the security railing...

HE:They are fighting towards the entranceway....the only thing that matters now is what is happening in the ring...

Yarmouth Blade staggers up and he grins before raising a hand in the air.He screams at Steel to get up and then he kicks him in the stomach....

JT:POWERBOMB!

Steel drops out at the last minute and then swipes the feet of Blade before twisting him into the SteelWorks.The crowd are cheering as the referee kneels down to ask Blade is he wants to quit...

JT:Pain is racking the body of Yarmouth Blade here.....he may have no choice but to tap out...

On the ramp,White drags Black up for a powerbomb but Black responds with a very low shot.White doubles over in pain as Black lifts him onto his shoulders and scores with the American Slam...

HE:Yes thats another one up for Genesis...now get down there and help out Jackson....WHAT THE...?

*Crowd pop

JT:Oh hell yes...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Sep 2011, 12:22 pm

Daniel Reilly appears on the stage and he spins Black around before dropping him with a huge RKO.The referee is too busy checking on Blade to even notice what is going on....

HE:This is scandulous...

Reilly trash talks Jackson Black as the crowd continue to cheer.Blade manages to reach the ropes as Steel breaks the hold and then wills his opponent up...

JT:Blade found refuge,but at what cost....what does he have left?

Steel draws his finger across his throat and then pulls up Blade and sets him in position for the bladecutter but Blade swipes his legs and slingshots him into the corner....Steel's head collides with the turnbuckle and he stumbles around...

HE:FLYING ROUNDHOUSE!

Blade looks for the flying kick (Trouble in Paradise) but Steel dodges it just in time,he kicks Blade in the stomach....

JT:BLADE CUTTER....OH YES!

Crowd:ONE..............................TWO...............................THREE!

*Crowd pop

HE:I cant believe it...

JT:If Yarmouth Blade wants to be world champion anytime soon I suggest he works on his game...because he just got his a55 handed to him....Steel wins!

Steel breathes heavily as the referee leans down and raises his arm up in the air.Daniel Reilly takes one last look at Black and then exits through the curtain as the cameras shoot back to Steel being handed the 6CW Title...

HE:But this cant be....Daniel Reilly was suppose to be at home recouperating after what Genesis did to him last week,this isnt right....

JT:I think its called karma,....you cannot assault half of the roster and not expect repercussions....Reilly had every right to what he did...and amid all that chaos,our champion prevailed in a terrific showing....

Blade drops from the apron and holds his neck as Steel goes to the corner and climbs up.He raises the championship over his head as the crowd chant his name and pyros explode from the stage....

JT:In just two weeks those two men will clash for the 6CW World Title....will there be a different outcome,or will Geoff Steel show once again why he is the best that this company has to offer?....and which of the chasing pack will go the furthest in the Gold Rush battle royal,will 6CW emerge triumphant from that historic matchup?

HE:I dont really care right now....this was another great night for Genesis until Reilly spoilt everything...

Steel is still celebrating in the ring as the scene changes to backstage.Daniel Reilly heads towards the doors of the parking lot when a member of the backstage crew approaches him.

Crew member:Excuse me,Mr Reilly?

Reilly:What is it?

Crew member:I was told to inform you that there has been some reported damage to your car sir!

Reilly:You have got to be kidding me,I only just got here...

Crew member:I am afraid not,I can show you if you wish...

Reilly:Be my guest....

*The crew member leads Reilly out into the parking lot and they soon locate his car.

Reilly:I dont see anything...

Crew member:Its just there near the window...do you see?

*Reilly leans in closer......SMASH!

JT:OH MY GOD!

*The camera wobbles as the crew member slams Reilly's head through the car window.Reilly drops down onto the concrete,blood streaming from his head as the crew member takes off his hat and turns his back on the camera.He seems to be rummaging in his pocket and produces a tissue before throwing it down at Reilly

Crew member:Now clean yourself up,your a mess!

*The man continues to hide his face from the camera but he laughs as he kneels down next to Reilly

Crew member:I don't know how many times we have had to warn you Reilly....but you just would not see sense....now you will suffer the ultimate consequences...see you next week!

*The man stands and places his hat back on before walking away from the scene as Reilly is still writhing in pain.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down