The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow Warriors v Munster, Scotstoun, Friday 29 March, 20:05 hrs

+45
alive555
ChequeredJersey
SecretFly
thebluesmancometh
mikey_philVIII
TJ1
Notch
DrTreasure
perthshirepuma
LeinsterFan4life
valjester
reallybored
cakeordeath
bsando
Imperialbigdave
GLove39
Artful_Dodger
pete (buachaill on eirne)
Thomond
RDW
Gibson
the-goon
VinceWLB
GoodinTightSpaces
red_stag
Mickado
Manky-Flanker
Pat_Mustard
Jenifer McLadyboy
IanBru
ThegroundsmanIII
Scot Abroad
jimbopip
Kingshu
Sin é
BlueMuff
RuggerRadge2611
funnyExiledScot
UlstermaninGlasgow
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
George Carlin
profitius
MacKnocked-on
21st Century Schizoid Man
49 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Munster, Scotstoun, Friday 29 March, 20:05 hrs  - Page 6 Empty Glasgow Warriors v Munster, Scotstoun, Friday 29 March, 20:05 hrs

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Mon 25 Mar 2013, 7:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Huge game for the Warriors. Shaping up to be bitterly cold. Ints all back for both sides. C'mon Munstermen. Youse have been awful shy recently

WARRIORS Yahoo

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Munster, Scotstoun, Friday 29 March, 20:05 hrs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Munster, Scotstoun, Friday 29 March, 20:05 hrs

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 02 Apr 2013, 9:13 am

Right, buddy, will do Ale

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Munster, Scotstoun, Friday 29 March, 20:05 hrs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Munster, Scotstoun, Friday 29 March, 20:05 hrs

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 02 Apr 2013, 1:12 pm

Gibson wrote:Leinster dont do nails like ye Glasgae pussies Bru. But.We do have a sponsored preference for Nivea face-cream, for manly men. Helps you glide through gaps, ginst the prevailing wind. An ting.

Won us 3 X HC´s.

Get some cream on and win the PRO12.

P.S. Dont spread it all over.

I think it's a large tub of vasseline that Edinburgh have been using this season.....

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 02 Apr 2013, 1:18 pm

George Carlin wrote:
AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:
jebus wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:I take full credit for spotting his talents. There have been the odd doubting Thomas or two on these boards, but finally you are all seeing the light......

When was it you first spotted young Bennett ? Where did this guy come from ? It would seem he has burst on the scene all of a sudden.
Laugh

He's got a rare eye for youthful talent, has our fES. In fact he once suggested that after just 3 B&I Lions tours, a player was ready to step up to the Rabo - you can't buy that kind of far-sightedness
Am expecting FES' own version of The Apprentice to appear on Dave TV very soon.

It's a show where exceptional young talents are required to grind out two seasons in a muddy, provincial UK domestic league before they are worthy of replacing Graham Morrison or Dan Parks. I would watch every episode, just for the part where he calls them up to his flat in Edinburgh to be fired. OK

Nice idea GC, I'll have to give this some thought. Dave TV is a bad call though, given the sort of player yourself and ASBO would like to see play for Scotland, I'd have thought CBeebies more appropriate.....

drumroll

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 02 Apr 2013, 1:59 pm

Yoooooooooooooooooou're thumbsup fired.

Pick up your job at the SRU executive on the way out.

And no looking at the cute Macron marketing girls on the way out the door.

Definitely a workable format.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Tue 02 Apr 2013, 2:34 pm

Never mind cute Macron girls - I'm smitten by the Ginger Grouse girls esp at Scotstoun - yummy ! broken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6