The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why returning maybe be more important than serving in a tour

5 posters

Go down

Why returning maybe be more important than serving in a tour Empty Why returning maybe be more important than serving in a tour

Post by invisiblecoolers Wed 27 Mar 2013, 3:39 am

Q - Why returning maybe be more important than serving in a tour?

A - Coz returning veterans come with no pressure and beat the hell of currently serving champs of the tour. Hug

Given the state of the current tour a return of Chang let alone Nadal could be very important for the tour. censored

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Why returning maybe be more important than serving in a tour Empty Re: Why returning maybe be more important than serving in a tour

Post by socal1976 Wed 27 Mar 2013, 4:17 am

Very funny, I am glad to see what a civil website we have become under the new regime. IC you are sad and pathetic poster. You have nothing interesting to say, all you can do is wait for Novak to lose to talk smack. Wonderful as I said Haas did nothing special, nothing special. Just a terrible day at the office where djokovic couldn't keep two balls on court. I find it funny that you enjoy goading me and acting like a pathetic troll. I take back my apology to you, now I see why don't like you very much. My first instinct was right, as usual you have nothing interesting to say.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Why returning maybe be more important than serving in a tour Empty Re: Why returning maybe be more important than serving in a tour

Post by bogbrush Wed 27 Mar 2013, 5:01 am

Come on ic, Haas is just a weak era wannabe. If only players back then could hold a candle to Golden Era heroes.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed 27 Mar 2013, 5:09 am

All the defenders of civility and anti-wumming are assembled I see.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed 27 Mar 2013, 5:10 am

Did you watch the match, anyone in the top 100 could have beaten djokovic tonight, he couldn't hit two balls in the court.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Wed 27 Mar 2013, 8:05 am

IC is a bit of a wind up merchant. I've noticed often, that just as we're having an interesting discussion - along comes IC with some daft curve ball!!

A pity because IC often has some good stuff to say

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Wed 27 Mar 2013, 8:09 am

socal1976 wrote:Did you watch the match, anyone in the top 100 could have beaten djokovic tonight, he couldn't hit two balls in the court.

Bad day at the Office I assume Socal.

Howeverr, I'm sure some will see this as the moment Nole's career ground to a halt, i.e. like Mac's did when he lost to Lendl at the French in 1984 picard

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 27 Mar 2013, 8:58 am

Hmmm, not the greatest wummery/baiting I've ever seen.
I suspect, if left open, this thread will required further Modding, so I'm going to save us all the trouble.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down