The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleted

4 posters

Go down

Deleted Empty Deleted

Post by D4thincarnation Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 1:31

Deleted

Last edited by D4thincarnation on Tue 24 May 2011 - 20:46; edited 1 time in total

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Deleted Empty Re: Deleted

Post by oxring Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 23:40

After sacking Ariza? Khan needs to get Bradley out of there quick - else he's in real danger of gassing. Actually - safer option is to not fight him in the first place and keep chasing McCloskey/Peterson - but not Ortiz/Maidana?

I love Bradley's attitude - but he's putting himself at HUGE risk here - Arum admitted Bradley was on his eyeline for a Manny fight. That would be a retiring glory IMO - beat the 140lb champ before quitting the game at the top. If Bradley loses to Khan that fight is dead in the water. And we all know that Khan-Pacquiao is never going to happen.

But why not fight Ortiz? Why not Maidana again? Why not Zab Judah? Especially Judah - Khan would lay a whipping on him IMO. Not sure if Khan's management are the sharpest TBH.

Good to see you over here D4.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 0:36

Deleted

Last edited by D4thincarnation on Tue 24 May 2011 - 20:47; edited 1 time in total

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 2:14

Plenty of D4 impersonators doing the rounds.

In the 606 confessions thread I think about 3 people have claimed your name thus far.

Its nice to see a few of the old board getting on to the new site - coxy and superfly are both over here now as well.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 2:15

I heard it was a Khan-Ariza bust up with Khan feeling Ariza wanted too much money.

I could be wrong though. For Khan's career - I almost hope I am.

I still say - why not fight Ortiz or Maidana again? The fights would sell better than Peterson/Macloskey.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 2:25

Deleted

Last edited by D4thincarnation on Tue 24 May 2011 - 20:47; edited 1 time in total

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Sat 5 Feb 2011 - 5:01

If Bradley is up for it I don't see why khan shouldn't be, he's had the longer lay off. Khan seems to be pricing every opponent out of this April slot, I really think he's got some bad advisors around him.

I think Bradley definitely beats khan. Khan doesn't handle pressure too well. Maidana was easily able to get inside him, so Bradley who is faster, stronger and more accurate will have no trouble, and I think Bradley wins the fight up close. I don't see that Amir has the strength or power to keep Bradley off him, and I'd edge for a late Bradley tko.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by swedish chef Sat 5 Feb 2011 - 8:33

if they both want it then let it happen,but with boxing commonsense usually gets dragged down by politics

swedish chef

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down