The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6NG Episode 5 - Card

5 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Next Gen

Go down

6NG Episode 5 - Card Empty 6NG Episode 5 - Card

Post by Gregers Tue May 03, 2011 7:30 pm

First Elimination on Friday. This is the card for Next Tuesday

Rookie Challenges (Both worth 2 immunity points)

- 1) A get well soon message to Clarissa, this can be in-ring or video.
- 2) A backstage promo. This can be done in your pro's locker room or anywhere else backstage, it cannot include Clarissa as she is 'hospitalized'.

NOTES: If you are the rookie eliminated then your rookie challenge is to write your exit speech. If you are eliminated then you will still be appearing on next weeks show...

6NG Episode 5 - Tuesday 10th May

Match 1 - Fernando Gonzalez vs Edan Ekram

Match 2 - Longinus/Scorpion vs Frank Horrigan/Max Adamson

Main Event - James Eagle vs Yarmouth Blade

Current Table

Edan Ekram - 3 points
Longinus - 2 points
Frank Horrigan - 1 point
James Eagle - 1 point
Yarmouth Blade - 0 points
The Scorpion - 0 points
Fernando Gonzalez - 0 points

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

6NG Episode 5 - Card Empty Re: 6NG Episode 5 - Card

Post by Legend Fri May 06, 2011 8:07 am

Chaos is in his dressing room pumping weights when James Eagle bursts in through the door.

JE: Look sir, I know we haven't exactly seen eye to eye, but I need your help.

C: After all that ignorance, now you come back crying for help!? Walk on, son.

JE: No, I mean it. I could be leaving this competition tonight, because of my lack of progress. While the others have been improving their all round skills, I have slowly dropped out of the pack and learnt absolutely nothing. And now I think I know why...

C: Don't we all! laughing You're a pathetic excuse of a human being! Get out of my sight! I have much more important matters to deal with!

JE: Please, sir, I beg you. Please hear me out... We've all made mistakes in our time and nobody is perfect.

C: And you're telling me that?

JE: I need someone who can mentor me and help me improve. I came on this show to become 6WFs next breakout star, but now it seems as though I'm their biggest failure since Hell Raiser and Killer. I'm sorry for ignoring your offers to help me. I realise where I have gone wrong and I want to put a stop to my misery. We may not be on the same page, but when push comes to shove, we are still both 6WF superstars. You have just the experience I need to help me. What do you say?

There is a slight pause, while Chaos stares at Eagle, gathering his thoughts. All of a sudden he bursts out laughing. He jumps to his feet and walks out of the dressing room, brushing Eagle's shoulder, with The Fanatic in pursuit. The camera remains poised on James Eagle, who is clearly frustrated from the outcome of his begging. He sits down on the oak bench in the corner and buries his head in his hands, before the camera returns to the arena.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri May 06, 2011 9:24 am

Blade is walking down the back stage area and see's Jame's eagle just arriving in the arena, eagle is looking a bit down in the dump's, blade walk's up to him and Eagles looks up at Blade.

JE,hi Blade how's you?

YB, I'm fine mate what's up with you cheer up mate it might never happen.

JE,Oh its ok Blade, just my pro wont help me, he's finished with me now am all on my own.

YB, ah sorry mate but you are a very good wrestler and you already have the one point look at me I go no points what so ever so if any think it gonna be me that's gonna get eliminated.

JE, yeah but you have won a few matches and haven't won as many as you.

YB, that make's no difference in this compition, you need point's which are the most important thing, any way good luck my friend and keep that chin up.

JE< thanks Blade and lets have a good match tonight.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri May 06, 2011 10:44 am

Miss Jessica is backstage, looking immaculate in a short black mini-dress and long, curled red hair flowing over her shoulders.

Miss Jessica : I just want to say, like, how proud I am of my rookie here in 6WF Next Gen. He has been doing such an amazing job... AND he's still unbeaten!

Seriously? I mean, can it get any better than that?

It's pretty obvious that my flawless managerial talents have totally rubbed off on The Scorpion - and this series of 6WF Next Gen is just another showcase of my unbelieveable talents.

Miss Jessica starts twirling her hair, teasingly

Miss Jessica : And all this even whilst I have been soooooo busy with Lexy and Cassy, that The Scorpion hasn't been getting the attention his performance has deserved! But what can I say? When you're this good at your job... and this hot....

She points up and down her body

Miss Jessica : ... it's only natural that you find yourself so in demand.

But I promise Scorpion. You keep up this level of performance... and you will get more of my attention. A lot more...

And as for all those other pros who are voting for the elimination this week... I promise if you keep your hands off Scorpion until the latter stages of this show....

Miss Jessica pulls the top of her low cut dress to reveal more cleavage, then slowly pins a big badge on her chest saying "Keep Scorpion In"

Miss Jessica : ... You might just find me at your door, you know, to canvas for your votes.

And I can be VERY persuasive.

Jessica mischievouly giggles as she pouts at the camera, then walks out of shot, her heels clipping down the corridor.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri May 06, 2011 2:57 pm

The camera cuts to backstage and inside the Church of Hero. Hero stands facing the camera, a scar shows across his cheek from the scratch Miss Jessica gave him 24 hours earlier. He looks directly into the camera.

H: I have no wish nor desire to appear on this programme for anything past its contractual obligations but last week you bore witness to my rookie Longinus committing what only can be described as the highest order of blasphemy known.

He speared his own God. He speared Hero.

He had the gaol, the audacity to lay his pathetic rookie hands on a being of immense and unquantifiable power.

Yet the fool forgets who is his mentor? Who still guides him? Who does he answer to?

Longinus, as long as you are a part of this monstrosity of a programme then you belong to me.
You do what I say, when I say, how I say.
If I tell you to bark like a dog, then you bark like a frickin dog
If I tell you to jump you ask how high
If I tell you to lie on your back as your opponent gets the three count, then you will do

Because at present I own your ass. And I’m going to make your life a living hell for your crimes.

So I am asking you to, no wait I am commanding each and everyone of you pathetic miscreants to vote to keep Longinus in, to the very end.

Vote Longinus.

For he shall suffer.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down