The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6NG Episode 4 Card

4 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Next Gen

Go down

6NG Episode 4 Card Empty 6NG Episode 4 Card

Post by Gregers Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Its the final show before the first elimination...

At the moment only Longinus is safe on 2 points. However, 2 points are up this week so that one more rookie is guaranteed to be safe as well!

Rookie Challenge - An in ring promo. This must include contributions by Michael Wire and RJ. It may also include the usage of your pro. Furthermore, it must cover why you should stay in 6NG. Finally, it must also use "video clips" of your characters highlights so far

Match Card:

Match 1 - James Eagle vs Edam Ekram vs Fernando Gonzalez

Match 2 - Frank Horrigan w/Max Adamson vs Yarmouth Blade w/Perfect Jack

Main Event - The Scorpion vs Longinus

Current Immunity Points
Longinus - 2 points --> SAFE
Edam Ekram - 1 point
James Eagle - 1 point
Frank Horrigan - 1 point
The Scorpion - 0 points
Yarmouth Blade - 0 points
Fernando Gonzalez - 0 points

Last edited by Gregers on Wed May 04, 2011 4:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

6NG Episode 4 Card Empty Re: 6NG Episode 4 Card

Post by Legend Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:12 pm

James Eagle walks with a slight limp in the backstage area while grimacing in pain. The camera zooms out to show 'the golden one' with his hands down the front of his trousers.

Clarissa creeps up behind Eagle and taps him on the shoulder, causing him to jump.

JE: Don't do that!

C: Why? What's wrong? (She looks down to where Eagle's hands are)

JE: Didn't you see what that hooligan, Longinus, just did to me? He hit me in the...below the...he hit me in the goooooooliessssss!

(There is an awkward silence as they both look at each other nervously. Suddenly, Eagle breaks the silence.)

JE: Do you fancy rubbing them better? Wink

Clarissa suddenly kicks Eagle right in the sore spot, before walking off, ashamed. Eagle falls onto his back and retches, until finally chundering all over the medical staff.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:29 am

Clarissa is backstage trying to find Longinus.
She is desparate to get an interview with him as Longinus is now immune from the first eviction on 6NG.

She walks down the corridor to the Church of Hero and pops her head through the door. Its deserted.
She turns back and makes her way along the corridors. Opening every door and peering in trying to find him.

She turns to the camera man:
"Have you not seen him anywhere? At last I can actually have an interview with Longinus whilst he's in a good mood and he's no where in sight."

The camera man shrugs his shoulders and mutters "I havnt seen him."

C "Fat lot of help you are."
She goes to give him a clip over the head when she hears a faint distant sound of a motorbike. The sound is getting louder now, the motorbike is getting closer.

C "Pay attention, here comes The Scorpion. If I cant find Longinus then i'll just speak to him instead.

The camera man steadies his camera on his shoulder and Clarissa clears her throat readying herself for an interview.

The motorbike comes around the corner at the bottom of the corridor at high speed and Clarissa waves her arms drawing attention that she wants an interview with The Scorpion.

Her jaw drops, the camera man blinks his eyes in disbelief.

Scorpion is not the driver of the motorbike.
Its Longinus!

Longinus speeds passed Clarissa and the cameraman with a cheeky grin on his face.

Clarissa "Man, he's got some nerve. Stealing Scorpion's motorbike. He isnt going to like this."

Longinus drives the motorbike to the Church of Hero and takes it inside. He locks the door after him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:54 am

James Eagle walks to the ring with a solemn look on his face. The crowd cheer, but he makes no reaction to respond whatsoever. He enters the ring, mic in hand.

JE: Right from the beginning of my 6WF career, I was being branded nicknames such as the enigma, the ATM, whatever you will. Then I made a name for myself. I was soon labelled as the human neckbreaker, the golden one, the high-flying risk-taking money-machine! My career began to expand, as I established myself as one of the top young stars alongside General Sanchez. Together, we climbed the rankings in the tag team division, eventually coming to a climax at 6WF Survival. We defeated three other teams to become third in line for the tag team championships. Unfortunately for me, Sanchez ruined our opportunities. He let me down...BIG TIME! We agreed to part and left off our separate ways. 

JE: I proved myself as a singles wrestler immediately, by earning a once in a lifetime opportunity to win the Fresher's Ball contract. Once again, I fell at the final hurdle. Losing my first pay per view match was a big blow to my confidence. Despite defeating Dexter Morgan prior to the big event, I failed to pick up a single in the weeks that followed.

JE: I began to lose all concentration and ended up in a career threatening position - people backstage were beginning to talk. There were rumours flying round about a roster cut...and that I was at the top of the list. In the end the rumours were quashed and I was saved from complete execution. Or at least I thought I was. Although a new show was beginning to appear on the horizon, I was consistently being dropped from the TV action. It was only a matter of time before I was given the axe.

JE: This is where 6NG entered the equation. It allowed me to start afresh, a new man. I came into the competition in the same situation as everyone else. We all had to make an impact in order to head to the top. Despite a good start in the competition, my statistics today would suggest otherwise. I've stopped winning matches and I've stopped winning challenges. My future in 6NG looks bleak. And that is why I've come out to speak to you all today.

As my 6NG hopes have been rapidly heading downhill, I've suddenly picked up speed on the other side. The other side is of course on the main roster. I made my return to Shutdown last Monday in a colossal opening match against the Ghost of the Amazon, Solomon Riddick. I may not have won the match, but I surprised everyone when I came so close. People had forgotten about me and the talents that I possess. They all expected Riddick to run away with it. Oh no. That wasn't to be. I managed to hit him with The Soar and kept him down for a very close nearfall. How he kicked out, beats me, but I sure made an impact on my return!

JE: Due to this, I feel I no longer need this show to progress in my career. I don't believe it will be any help to me in the future. I regret to have to say it but I'm going to hang up my boots on 6NG and...

*Crowd boo*

JE: Hey hey, calm down, let me finish. I'm going to hang up my boots and get some new ones that will help me on my way to clinching the title of 6WF's next breakout star! 6NG is a trophy to be added to a long list of accolades. I may not need it to become the greatest, but I sure as hell want the trophy and a pair of tag team titles!

JE: Because I'm James Eagle!

*Crowd pop*
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 pm

The camera goes back stage and there's yarmouth Blade and Perfect Jack standing next to a post with all the rookies on it.

with a caption, which one of these stars will be the next 6wf break out star?

PJ, now blade i have great faith in you this week I hope you have a good promo on your mind cos we sure as hell need those 2 points, it's not all about winning matches you know.

YB, yeah I got a great promo Jack don't worry, this one is in the bag.

PJ,Don't be so confident you know there's some great new wrestler's here, and yes you are one of those but you have to keep focused and concentrate on your promo's, I know your a great wrestler but you do have to improve on you promo's.

YB, Don't worry boss am working on it.
and as for a certain Mr Horrigan I will take care of him you can be sure of that.I just hope that Michael wire don't open his big mouth or i will shut it for him.

PJ, Just listen blade you can't go and threaten the commentator's like that just leave him to me.

YB,ok boss but I do have a nice surprise for him with my promo.

PJ, what's that then blade?

YB, you will find out soon enough, don't worry there's no violence involved just a little some thing I put together for him.

PJ, Can't wait blade, can't wait.

Blade smiles at jack and they turn to the poster again as the camera goes back to ring side.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun May 01, 2011 3:52 pm

Fernando Gonzalez is backstage drinking a bottle of water when Clarissa comes up to him.

c: Fernando, can i have a word?

FG: you can have what ever you like beautiful

strokes Clarissa's hair.

c: behave Fernando.

FG : playing hard to get as usual

gives a little wink

c: so how do you feel about your match tonight vs James eagle and edam ekram?

fg: i really don't know why i bother with 6wf. im too good for this place you know it, i know it, everyone knows it.

c: what is your opinion of james eagle?

Fernando laughs

fg: the guy is a bottler always so close yet so far away... the guy lacks confidence he got smashed by solomon riddick the other. unlike myself i know im perfect and the best in the world. he poses no threat to me

c: should never underestimate a man when he's down Fernando

Fernando laughs at her claims

fg: yeah ok what ever stop sniffing the glue doll , i guarantee you he will not pin me now or ever.

c: so what's your opinion on edam ekram?

fg: what's my opinion on cheese?

c: no edam ekram , Fernando

fg: so cheese then? personally prefer some cheddar not a big fan of edam

Fernando has little giggle at his joke

c: Fernando stop with the cheese jokes! your not funny

fg: edam ekram is a useless wrestler and really should considering making cheese for a living. just look at last week's tag match he did nothing at all, left everything to me.

Fernando's face build up with rage.

fg: we won last week because im the best there is in 6wf , i can go 3 on 1 and id still come out on top

c: thanks for your time Fernando

fg: no problem im just off for a cheese sandwich

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 8:51 am

Clarissa is still backstage with her ever faithful but clumsy camera man.
They are at the top of the corridor in the opposite direction of the Church of Hero.

Someone approaches the Church of Hero and knocks at the door.
They are too far away to see his face so the camera zooms in. His back is turned to the camera so his face is hidden from view.

Longinus opens the door wearing a welding gas mask and has a welding torch in his hand.
He lifts the mask off his head.

Clarissa can not hear what is being said, they are too far away. But the camera man still has them in his vision and can only watch the discussion that is happening between them.

Longinus takes off his welding mask and throws it into the Church of Hero along with the welding torch. He shakes hands with the unknown person and steps outside of the church and locks the door behind him.

He walks down the corridor to the left of the church, but as Longinus is in front view, the unknown person is still out of view, being hidden by Longinus and walking to his right.

They walk out of sight and Clarrisa turns to the camera man.

Clarissa "Did you get his face? Who was it? Tell me man!"
The camera man lowers his camera and says "Sorry, he was always out of view. I couldnt get his face."

Clarrisa clips him over the head and says "What the heck do I pay you for? Your useless. Absolutely useless."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon May 02, 2011 9:54 am

All promos except for Marky's in. If I dont get it by 6 then the rest of the promos will be sent off to the pros anyways

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down