The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oranges - Choice of Bringer Onner for the Lions 2013

5 posters

Go down

Oranges - Choice of Bringer Onner for the Lions 2013 Empty Oranges - Choice of Bringer Onner for the Lions 2013

Post by RubyGuby Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:11 pm

Having reflected on this for a while I think it will be one of Gatlands hardest decisions to make given so many outsanding candidates this time round - I have listed what I believe are the leading contenders for each role but feel free to choose your own. Ideally we need a mid-week dirt tracker Orange boy and of course one for the Test team. Here are my main contenders. Unfortunately Gatland is not considering any players currently playing in France where he believes they are currently handicapped by the fact that they have become too used to bringing on Brie, Olives, Grapes and Wine at half time. The difference in the handling of these is qualitatively different and whilst it's a fair argument to say that they may be more capable; Gatland has given it a zero tolerance policy which I think is fair.

My main Lions Orange Bringer on Contenders 2013

Gavin Henson - Orange by name and by fame has to be a serious contender for the Test birth - A former Lion - I can seeing him just about pipping the others for the test birth.

Ronan OGara - After his last Lions performance a definite dirt tracker Orange bringer oner - He has the hands for it and the oranges will not require an inappropriate up and under if he is put under pressure

thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Oranges - Choice of Bringer Onner for the Lions 2013 Empty Re: Oranges - Choice of Bringer Onner for the Lions 2013

Post by Scarpia Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:06 pm

Um - don't they leave the pitch these days?

Scarpia

Back to top Go down

Oranges - Choice of Bringer Onner for the Lions 2013 Empty Re: Oranges - Choice of Bringer Onner for the Lions 2013

Post by RubyGuby Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:45 pm

Scarpia wrote:Um - don't they leave the pitch these days?

Pure technicality Scarpia, sometimes you have to be creative and go with your imagination, or do you play in the England midfield thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:33 pm

RubyGuby wrote:
Scarpia wrote:Um - don't they leave the pitch these days?

Pure technicality Scarpia, sometimes you have to be creative and go with your imagination, or do you play in the England midfield thumbsup

Well I can't see beyond Peel............. not Emma but Dwayne drumroll
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:59 am

Well I can't see beyond Peel............. not Emma but Dwayne .

Yahoo I hate it when someone is funnier than me, but you of all people FHF thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:30 am

'birth' is becoming the new 'loose'.

Given that the term 'test berth' is on practically every one of the million Lions threads can we have a campaign to get it right?

Oh, and Phillips to bring on the oranges. Unfortunately the second half will have started before the served them.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarpia Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:38 pm

Cyril on 606v2 wrote:'birth' is becoming the new 'loose'.

Given that the term 'test berth' is on practically every one of the million Lions threads can we have a campaign to get it right?

Oh, and Phillips to bring on the oranges. Unfortunately the second half will have started before the served them .

Oops! Glass houses, Cyril. picard

Scarpia

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Oops! Glass houses, Cyril.

Yahoo

Poor Cyril, on this form none of us can live with you thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:14 pm

I vote either Roger Lewis and Andy Howell, not to bring on the oranges but to bring on the kicking tees. The crowd could throw things at them and whoever manages a direct hit wins a bottle of Bundaberg rum.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:17 pm

Scarpia wrote:
Cyril on 606v2 wrote:'birth' is becoming the new 'loose'.

Oh, and Phillips to bring on the oranges. Unfortunately the second half will have started before the served them .

Oops! Glass houses, Cyril. picard
Laugh There is a difference between a typo and not understanding how to spell a word.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down